People of Christ county, kingdom of God
Guest Information and Procedures
Our Assemblies are dedicated to discovering and exercising the steps toward making Our Society lawful, by establishing Our by-laws, and holding lawful elections.
- Anyone having Questions as to the Goals, Foundational Law, and Principles of the People of Christ county, should first consult Our Authorized Press Release.
- Voting membership is made up of Delegates from family jural societies.
- Each Family Society is a kingdom under Christ
- Christ county represents a Body of those Family Societies.
- Qualifications for Citizenship:
- Must be a professed Christian
- An authorized Delegate from Your House must ratify the Christ county Compact, and the Principles & Practices of This House.
- Must be nominated for admission, and accepted by a majority vote of a quorum assembled.
- House dues are currently four dollars silver coin, per quarter.
- Access to the floor of the Assembly.
- Each Family Society Who is a Citizen of Christ county, sends one Delegate, to Whom is given the Authority to Represent said Family Society for the purpose of Administering the Ecclesia which is Christ county.
- Only said Authorized Delegate has standing to access the Assembly Floor. Special permission to address the Assembly may be granted and revoked by the Chair, absent any objection from the Assembly. If an objection is raised, then a majority vote decides.
- The Authorized Delegate is commonly the head-of-house of said Family Society. Under Christian Law, if a Man is part of a Family Society then He should be its Primary Delegate, pursuant to Christ's order of Lawful Authority. This does not adversely effect the Standing of any woman who is either head-of-house, or has delegated authority from said head-of-house.
(Ephesians 5:23) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
- If, at any Assembly, there is no family member able to represent the Family Society, then the head-of-house may authorize any Christ county Qualified Elector in good standing, as a Delegate for his house, but such delegation must be in writing, and filed with the clerk.
- Guests are generally welcome to freely observe in any Assembly, but may be ejected at the pleasure of the Chair and the Assembly, particularly if the guests' presence is in any way disruptive. Anyone who is asked to leave and does not peaceably comply may be forcibly ejected by the Sergeant-at-Arms, or as directed by the Chair.
- Rules of Procedure are
Robert's Rules of Order, subject to The Principles & Practices of This House and, as always, subject to God's Law, as written in the Holy Scriptures.
For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us. (Isaiah 33:22)