Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:06 am

Back to my earlier comment, maybe I’m wrong but by law the NEAK (Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary) should had forwarded my request to that authority where they can help me, instead to tell me where to go for that help..
(but actually this is a difficult situation even for NEAK)
knorbert

Post by knorbert » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:24 am

That’s what the family doctors wrote into my health history without any psychiatric qualification and license:

1, He is paranoid in many ways. he talks about persecution erroneous, in conversation his erroneous turns on my personal too. He’s verbally threatening to report me, different authorities are watching me also, and I'm under that influence.
2, He states that organized criminals are harassing him, he tried to make report by police, but police didn’t accept it. He has paranoid persecution.

(It is the origin Hungarian version:
1, Szerteágazó paranoiás, üldöztetéses téveszméket hangoztat, beszélgetés során ráterjed a téveszméje a személyemre is. Szóban fenyegetőzik hogy feljelent, engem is figyelnek különböző hatóságok, amiknek befolyása alatt állok.
2, Állítása szerint szervezett bűnözők zaklatják, rendőrségen próbált feljelentést tenni, de a rendőrség nem fogadta el. Paranoid üldöztetése van.)

****************-

Basically below is what I sent to:
Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary,
János Hajdú, Director-General, Counter Terrorism Center (TEK)
Mr. Ervin Demeter Government Commissioner

Three kinds of outlaw acts are violating and endangering my life and human-rights:
First:
- a; Unknown persons many times troubled me on Internet and on phone.
- b; in 2015 I tried to make report at Hungarian police, but they didn’t want to help me.
- c; I said this on a family-doctor’s examination in 2015, and after that the family doctors asked from me that kind of health care examination, in what exactly the Hungarian health care system is unable with mentally healthy mind to be suitable and to answer, for example to the purpose of proving their impartiality. Meanwhile their corrupt act is provenly danger to the public even on abroad.”
- d; And family doctors are continuously corrupting my health-documents since 2015, sometimes even when I wasn’t there, just as my health-insurance is also corrupt because doctors falsely reported cost accountings.
Second:
I’m a relative of victims of communist crimes against humans and I’ve rights by that to prevent prejudice. But family doctors illegally said that nobody cares that stupid thing, especially because it was long ago. Meanwhile they rejected to let me have that medical examination then on abroad.
Third:
- In 2016, The National Public Health Department, Government Office and the police corruptly minimized my complaints and reports and then they denied me with reason the doctors were right because nothing happened.
- The Government Office of B.A.Z. County made a decision in the name of and on behalf of Mr. Ervin Demeter Government Commissioner and it said that the Public-health Department lawfully investigated my complaint, so the family doctors didn’t do anything wrong.
(I note that the authorities corruptly minimized my complaints repeatedly by this also.)
And probably there are more corruption what I didn’t even realize yet.

((for the lawful path forums readers: Mr. Ervin Demeter was the Minister of Civilian Intelligence Services of Hungary between 2000-2002.) and in the same ruling political party of government which is also now in power))

And this corruption is Your (TEK) result, especially if we follow what You’re promising:
“Helping Hungarian citizens in Hungary and on abroad, and capturing dangerous criminals”. Meanwhile proven fact this corruption is endangering life and can even ruining tourist and other businesses, and attacks cultures too.
Because it’s encouraging, influencing organized criminals to act against me and against those who try to help me even on abroad.
I personally know what it means in the tourist or in other area of Kuala Lumpur, or elsewhere in Malaysia or for example in Thailand, etc.
Meanwhile Malaysia is called as peaceful country, and I got many help there.

** I’m showing You (TEK) in the followings the international result of the corrupt diagnosis, what the Hungarian family doctors did against me without any psychiatric qualification and license, because they falsely diagnosed my lawful protection rights as mental illness:
* Because for example in Malaysia (mostly or practically mix of foreign) organized criminals came to me with reason that “your doctors are right (in Hungary)”, and in that time they tried to steal from me. But the honest local people stood up for me there. But also in Hungary a police (though only verbally) but he called this diagnosis as violation of human rights.

** Honest people (who helped me in Asia) asked from me “Do you have enemies?”, like they had reason to ask that question.

* Once a man (probably foreigner) who was described by others as evil, troublemaker, etc decided to come with us (like a stalker) to the National Mosque of Malaysia, and there he told me he’ll teach me Islam and he’ll go to talk with the Imam about me. Not just me but my company were shocked, but we said this: “We don’t know yet why this happened but we’ll know it”. Minutes later he came back and he said me; he’ll now pray once and then he’ll go away, meanwhile he looked like being scared, ashamed and cried.
This man tried to use the Hungarian family doctors’ corrupt diagnosis openly against me elsewhere too, (But sometimes he falsely acted like a police while others' money, phone etc disappeared next to his friends.)
* But a nice thing was there for me and for him in the Mosque. We were being under control of the law for human beings even if for example that law doesn’t exist in Hungary.

** Could TEK tell me: Why did Hungarian family doctors and police call my asking for help as nothing but paranoia instead of giving me that result what I got for example in Malaysian Mosque? I’m waiting for Your official reply.

* And in Thailand (Buddhist country) also not just in Malaysia mix of foreign organized criminals came to me few times to tell me “Give it up (the lawful protection) and let us help you”..
* And after when I said “no” to them, then they restarted the “He’s crazy” or “We (the criminals) are that what we got paid for”..

* And in Hungary I cannot even get a legal job because my health history and health insurance are corrupt, because I don’t even have real health-care protection in Hungary since September,2015.

That’s my experience in my life since 2015 what NEAK (Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary) somehow (with or without will) sponsor and even export to abroad via my corrupt health insurance against me too, meanwhile I like to live freely anywhere. All because the corrupt part of authorities, doctors, police got mad with their local power in Hungary.
Practically doctors arrogantly gave green-light to the MAFIA against me, and against those who try to help me, and the organized criminals don’t even deny that result.
These are absurd and unacceptable cost accounting reports by NEAK, and by my Human rights title I reject to accept to do this with my health insurance.

And I like to inform You, I don’t recognize dr R. Zsigmond Jenő as my doctor because he violated my human rights always.
As don’t recognize neither dr. L. Márta Erzsébet as my doctor since 2015.

I state that I never was on any psychological examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychological examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. And I’m mentally healthy person.

I’m waiting for Your official reply.

********************//
This is my comment to Lawful Path forum readers:

And people in the local area of Kuala Lumpur told me stories, they even showed me photos about unusual things which didn’t happen with them before I was there.. Anyway I like those people there and we so far always liked each other, and I look them as my family..

So this corruption is seriously abnormal..
- Just think about it’s not really possible for Hungarian system to bribe the local people there because they can ask a legal settlement which is way better for them.
- And what will they tell to the public if their corruption (influences) triggers bigger crime for example in a Mosque and cannot be solved nicely, peacefully because their influenced “fan” was seriously under drug? or somebody gonna use these doctors names in a terror attack like it happened in New Zealand?

- And what they gonna answer if local authorities decide to summon someone from the Hungarian embassy, because people got tired or they captured a gangster (after he naively used this corruption)?

Probably that’s why an old Chinese man (a Singaporean Methodist) said me in Kuala Lumpur “These (nonsense) diagnosis have to be removed from your health-history or need a new health history..”

Well Hungarian authorities have to response how they think about this situation.. and I wonder if TEK (Counter Terrorism Center) and Mr. Ervin Demeter Government Commissioner (former secret service minister) will let this stupid corruption to go on or not (especially) with their own name on it..
Last edited by knorbert on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:12 pm

and I forgot the last part from the corrupt health-history:

- 1, After I got out my health-history (they held it back 1 year long), I went to the police to show them what the doctor wrote in it:
“He states that organized criminals are harassing him, he tried to make report by police, but police didn’t accept it. He has paranoid persecution.”

- 2, The police wrote a minimized police report, what they suggested to me as it will be enough for the family doctor too. Meanwhile I told these police I was strongly harassed, gang-stalked..

- 3, After that I took the police report to this family doctor dr. R. Zsigmond Jenő and he wrote a certification:
“Diagnosis: We saw the introduced police report, we acknowledged it. We are not involved in law suit and on bad terms with our patient. We'll inform the former family doctor about it.”

- 4, But dr. Rácz Zsigmond reported this “introducing police report” service as a cost accounting diagnosis of paranoia by NEAK (Hungarian health-insurance).

- 5, And days later the police denied their minimized police report as nothing illegal act happened.

I was hoping in a naive good faith for peace even when dr. R. Zsigmond Jenő with arrogant laugh verbally rejected my human rights meanwhile he handed to me his certification on 07, October, 2016.
But this peace never happened, and I never visited dr. R. Zsigmond Jenő again, and I don’t because days later the police denied my report, just as the Public-Health Department denied my complaint against the family doctors, in other words they used my good faith against me.

***********************************/

Hungarian authorities should apologize to people who faced problems because of the Hungarian corruption result even in Asia.

Malaysia helped me a lot, and without the help of Muslims I would be dead already.
knorbert

Post by knorbert » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:37 pm

The NEAK (Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary) sent me a reply.
But as always they talked differently than in their earlier documents.. in other words they just lied again with changing their stories always and beating around the bush..
Probably because Hungarian (Islam phobic) authorities have no political power in Malaysia (just as they're weak in Thailand also) meanwhile their corruptions have bad international results..

lol,
But this time NEAK (Health insurance) realized it's able to talk about those dates also what earlier they rejected to tell me with reason "Ask those informations from other authority because it's outside of our duty.."
I wonder who or what forced them to talk about those dates also this time ?!

lol,
And NEAK (Hungarian health insurance) said they don't have any more power to investigate anything any more in this case.. Maybe because it is outside of that border what the ex-KGB can control easily any time..

Just as earlier the Swedish Ombudsman (UN) said "I'm not saying you're the first one with problem like yours but we don't have records like yours.." (Ombudsman was a corrupt joke in Hungary always as the health care in Hungary)

So 1 more time "Innocent is until proven guilty" and they reject to prevent prejudice and reject to investigate the corruptions of these doctors, meanwhile authorities illegally protected the corrupt doctors always..

Hungarian authorities should apologize to people who faced problems because of the Hungarian corruption result even in Asia.

Malaysia helped me a lot, and without the help of Muslims I would be dead already.