Syria

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
prophecy

Syria

Post by prophecy »

Their Story is beginning to unravel - watch out for some dramatic event to happen in order to divert attention away from the facts :

London, Jan 30 2013 (ANI): The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.

A new report, that contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence, showed a scheme 'approved by Washington'.

As per the scheme 'Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons,' the Daily Mail reports.

Full link to article : http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan ... 48224.html
oracle

Re: Syria

Post by oracle »

Yes looks like they have an issue on their hands as even the United Nations has expressed doubts :

Testimony from victims now strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin Nerve Gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior UN diplomat said Monday.
Carla del Ponte, a member of the UN Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV

Full link to article : http://www.livetradingnews.com/un-offic ... y-6636.htm
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

Certainly seems this whole event has been deliberately orchestrated to assist the "regime change" :

Brookings Institution - Saving Syria : Assessing Options For Regime Change :

In a March 2012 paper entitled, Saving Syria: Assessing Options For Regime Change, the Brookings Institution, widely acknowledged as the most influential think tank in the United States, outlined its plan to use humanitarian concerns as a manufactured justification to conduct an aggressive military intervention in Syria.

Full link to paper : http://www.scribd.com/doc/108893509/bro ... yria-saban
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

Well looks like we could go to war over Syria now - but are we being given all the facts in order to take an informed decision ?

WND.com - Evidence : Syria Gas Attack Work of US Allies :

"NEW YORK – As the U.S. considers a response to what it calls a chemical weapon attack by Syria’s Bashar al-Assad regime that killed hundreds of civilians, reliable Middle Eastern sources say they have evidence the culprits actually were the rebel forces trying to take over the government.

Russian media sources have consistently reported Syrian military have discovered rebel warehouses containing chemical weapons agents and have documented rebel chemical weapons attacks on the Syrian civilians and the military."

Full link to article : http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows- ... -in-syria/
oracle

Post by oracle »

Before Obama commits a major mistake that could lead to a disaster for all of us - please get the following article out to all your contacts and ask them to send out to theirs ( this is really important and we don't have a lot of time )

Latest news out of Syria from a respected 20 year Middle Eastern reporter and Associated Press, BBC and NPR correspondent - Dale Gavrak was told by Syrian rebels that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident in Ghouta.

Ghouta, Syria — As the machinery for a U.S.-led military intervention in Syria gathers pace following last week’s chemical weapons attack, the U.S. and its allies may be targeting the wrong culprit.

However, from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

Ghouta townspeople said the rebels were using mosques and private houses to sleep while storing their weapons in tunnels.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and the others died during the chemical weapons attack. That same day, the militant group Jabhat al-Nusra, which is linked to al-Qaida, announced that it would similarly attack civilians in the Assad regime’s heartland of Latakia on Syria’s western coast, in purported retaliation.

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K.’ “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution.

A well-known rebel leader in Ghouta named ‘J’ agreed. “Jabhat al-Nusra militants do not cooperate with other rebels, except with fighting on the ground. They do not share secret information. They merely used some ordinary rebels to carry and operate this material,” he said.

“We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” ‘J’ said.

Full link to article : http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses- ... ns/168135/

In a recent article for Business Insider, reporter Geoffrey Ingersoll highlighted Saudi Prince Bandar’s role in the two-and-a-half year Syrian civil war. Many observers believe Bandar, with his close ties to Washington, has been at the very heart of the push for war by the U.S. against Assad.

Ingersoll referred to an article in the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph about secret Russian-Saudi talks alleging that Bandar offered Russian President Vladimir Putin cheap oil in exchange for dumping Assad.

“Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord,” Ingersoll wrote.

“I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” Bandar allegedly told the Russians.

Full link to article : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/news ... Syria.html
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

The Obama administration’s draft resolution for military intervention which Congress is set to vote on next week is so broad that it would authorize boots on the ground as well as regime change and open ended war throughout the entire region, according to Harvard Law School professor Jack Goldsmith.

The administration’s proposed Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF) for Syria provides:

(2) Does the proposed AUMF authorize the President to use force against Iran or Hezbollah, in Iran or Lebanon?

Again, yes, as long as the President determines that Iran or Hezbollah has a (mere) a connection to the use of WMD in the Syrian civil war, and the use of force against Iran or Hezbollah would prevent or deter the use or proliferation of WMD within, or to and from, Syria, or protect the U.S. or its allies (e.g. Israel) against the (mere) threat posed by those weapons. Again, very easy to imagine.

Full link to article : http://www.lawfareblog.com/2013/09/the- ... ery-broad/

About the Author
Jack Goldsmith is the Henry L. Shattuck Professor at Harvard Law School, where he teaches and writes about national security law, presidential power, cybersecurity, international law, internet law, foreign relations law, and conflict of laws. Before coming to Harvard, Professor Goldsmith served as Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Counsel from 2003–2004, and Special Counsel to the Department of Defense from 2002–2003. Professor Goldsmith is a member of the Hoover Institution Task Force on National Security and Law. Full bio »
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

Interesting and thought provoking article on why Syria .......................

"Syria is the tipping point for a Grand Global Paradigm Shift. It is the last stand for the Anglo Banker world. Syria will not go easily into the Russian camp, into the Gazprom fold, into the European energy market sphere. For if it does, the entire USDollar system of commerce and the USTreasury Bond system of reserves management will fall by the wayside and open a new era with Eastern dominance"

Full link to article : http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1377892800.php
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

Following the revelations made by the freelance BBC reporter that "the rebels were responsible for the gas attack in Syria" - this time a journalist from the Italian newspaper " La Stampa " also verified that it was the rebels that launched the gas attack

Full link to article : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html
oracle

Post by oracle »

Mother Agnes Mariam is a Carmelite nun who has been living and working in Syria for the past 19 years.

Now, she is seeking to set the record straight on the lies and disinformation that is driving the NATO powers toward war against the people of Syria.

This is the GRTV Feature Interview with our special guest, Mother Agnes Mariam de la Croix.

Full link to article : http://www.globalresearch.ca/exposing-t ... ax/5348951

"I’m not an expert, I’m not military, I’m not a medical expert – I am a just an observer, a normal citizen and as a nun I’m trying to find out what is the fate of those little children. If they are from the North, from Lattakia, I would like to know where they are. If they are not from North Lattakia, we also have the proof that they have no families.

So please tell us – those children are the children of whom? From where did you get them? Why are you using them and manipulating them? Are they alive or are they dead? Now it is a humanitarian case and we’re asked to bring it to the highest level of the humanitarian and human rights community in the world.

RT: How did the UN respond to your findings?

MA: I said directly in a meeting with the commission of inquiry that I have been viewing the videos and that my impression was that they were a fake. They were very much interested. They’ve asked me to transmit to them the videos as well as my own observation.

Until today I have just transmitted to the commission of inquiry and also to the office of the high commissioner of human rights in Geneva my 50-page study. I did not transmit until today the videos because I wanted to be sure about my work and I will transmit to them, remit to them in an official way the whole work of chronology and evidences that they will be able to see, to view it in an audio-visual way."

Full link to article : http://www.globalresearch.ca/staged-and ... ck/5351854
prophecy

Post by prophecy »

Associated Press reporter Dale Gavlak has been threatened over her involvement in a story which exposed how Syrian rebels were responsible for the August 21st chemical weapons attack after being handed the weapons by Saudi intelligence agents.

According to Mint Press News executive director Mnar Muhawesh, within 48 hours Gavlak received threats to “end her career” if she didn’t disassociate herself from the article.

The threats came from a third party who was most likely acting on behalf of Saudi Intelligence chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan, according to Gavlak. Bandar is named in the article as having ordered the transfer of chemical weapons to Syrian rebels in Ghouta.

Gavlak has now been “indefinitely suspended” by the Associated Press with no public explanation from the news agency. It appears that the Saudi threats to “end her career” worked.

Gavlak’s colleague Yahya Ababneh, who personally interviewed the rebels in Ghouta, was also threatened.

“Yahya has recently notified me that the Saudi embassy contacted him and threatened to end his career if he did a follow up story on who carried out the most recent chemical weapons attack and demanded that he stop doing media interviews in regards to the subject,” writes Muhawesh.

Full Link to article : http://www.infowars.com/saudi-arabia-th ... ons-story/