President Trump

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
cobra2411

President Trump

Post by cobra2411 »

When he was just running I predicted his win. I saw too many things that I thought were the end, only for him to make it work to his advantage. Some people claim he's playing 7th dimensional chess. Other's criticize that he's not doing enough and he's missing key opportunities. Grand chess masters? Lucky fool? Deep state plant? Who knows.

When the election got close I figured out that Trump was a vote for authenticity. Not so much that he's authentic, but with so many eyes on him and so much criticism and so many people going so far out of their way to attack him it all comes to the surface. We get a good look at Washington politics and it didn't start in 2016... Hilary was pretense. We would have closed the curtain and ignored the man behind it.

Little by little there are bits and pieces. Human trafficking and child sex crime arrests are way up. Hugely up actually. The consent decree where republicans agreed not to challenge votes in minority areas has expired. That was a free pass to rig an election - some districts had zero republican votes. What are the chances of that happening naturally? The courts are being loaded with conservatives.

Even look at the mid terms - Trump focused on saving the senate while ignoring the house. Impeachment can move forward in the house and die in the senate. Every democrat who supported Dr Ford against Kavanaugh lost. The people are seeing what's behind the curtain and they're getting tired. Obama supported Dems? They lost too... Never Trumper's? Gone. Let them impeach Trump, it'll probably end their career. And that's not as much a call to support Trump but rather to get rid of the old politricks.

Then we have the economy. Smoke and mirrors. Rebuilt on quicksand by Obama and not very healthy before he came in, Trump has continued along the same dead end path. If it goes south in the next two years the Dems are in a great position to take the fall. I don't think Trump lost a minute of sleep losing the house.

What I can see the whole government is as corrupt as can be. I know it's worse than I could ever imagine. What if it's even worse than that? How do you take something so corrupt down that so many of it's supporters have Stockholm syndrome? You can't drain the swamp. Not while the swamp creatures are hiding and entrenched. You have to slowly drain it while poisoning the swamp creatures and let them rot and float to the surface for all to see.

So... I don't know. Any of this make sense?
editor
Site Admin

Re: President Trump

Post by editor »

Enjoying a cold beer at the Elks Lodge last week. Seated beside me, a fellow Elk, and known Liberal. I'll call him Bobby.

He and I have learned we can enjoy a bit of casual smalltalk, as long as nothing even remotely important is thrown in.

Enter another member; a man I've seen but don't know. He sits on the other side of Bobby, and introduces himself. I'll call him Sam.

A local news program is on the TV. Sam makes a comment about how he finds it hard to watch the news any more, because he doesn't trust them.

I responded with, "All late night joke men agree, Orange Man Bad."

Sam said, "Huh?", obviously unaware of the latest NPC memes.

I countered, "Yes, I agree. Just yesterday Larry King was quoted as saying the television media stopped reporting the news several years ago." Then, ignoring the fact Bobby was sitting next to me, I continued, "CNN and MSNBC are the worst of the bunch."

Bobby took the bait and, spittle flying from his mouth exclaimed, "You watch Fox News, and they're the biggest bunch of liars ever was!"

"I watch Fox News sometimes," I said, "But mostly I read my news. Do you read, Bobby?"

Poor Bobby's face turned red, and his eyes bugged out as he sputtered, "I just hate you people!"

By this time, Sam has a wry smile on his face, but he's like Tarbaby, he sits there and says nothing.

"You people?" I asked, "What does that mean? Sounds racist!" (Bobby and I are both white)

"Republicans!" Bobby spat the word like it tasted foul in his mouth.

"I'm not a republican," I returned.

"What are you then?"

"I don't like labels, but I guess I'd be closest to Libertarians," I said.

Bobby practically screamed, "You watch Fox News!"

I said, "Come on, Bobby, you have to admit the Democrats have gone off the deep end. The Party you're defending hates you because you're a white male, and at the same time they can't even tell the difference between men and women any more."

"Fuck you!" was his immediate and only response. I realized I had just encountered a non-playable character in a video game. True to form, Bobby tossed a quarter into the cuss-jar. We were in an Elks Lodge after all.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

How To Identify The People Who Truly Do NOT Get It
By Chuck Baldwin
October 25, 2018
After many, many years in the “patriot” movement, it is my studied opinion that most of the so-called patriots who claim to “get it” really don’t. Ditto for most of the “patriot” radio talk show hosts, columnists and Internet bloggers. The reality is that there are very few people who seem to truly understand the big picture and who possess the sagacity to discern the real war that is raging around us—which helps to explain, of course, why nothing much ever changes.

What follows are three of the tell-tale signs that people truly do NOT get it.

1. They believe that the Deep State is mostly confined to the Democrat Party and people such as George Soros.

In essence, these folks are totally immersed in the Republican-Democrat, left-right, conservative-liberal false paradigm. Soros has helped finance both Democrats and Republicans (including Donald Trump). And while so-called conservative Republicans use George Soros as a poster child of the enemy, they RUN to Las Vegas to meet with Sheldon Adelson in hopes of procuring his financial and political blessings. And, frankly, between the two, Adelson is a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties than Soros. Yet, “conservatives” love Adelson and despise Soros.

These people truly do NOT get it.

By definition, the Deep State is not conspicuous. It is hidden deeply out of sight where it can work unobserved and unfettered. Furthermore, the Deep State moves comfortably and seamlessly among both the Democrat and Republican parties. The Deep State will use conservatives as effectively as liberals and vice versa. It uses Democrats to attack our 2nd Amendment liberties and Republicans to attack our 4th Amendment liberties. No matter which party is in control of the Congress or the White House, the Deep State agenda presses on almost unimpeded—and, yes, that includes having Donald Trump in the White House.

People such as George Soros are merely headliners to give “patriots” a visible target to shoot at, while the real power brokers infiltrate many of the very organizations that are openly opposing people such as Soros.

Understand this: All of the bitterness and political hate speech going on between liberals and conservatives, between Democrats and Republicans, is nothing but public theater. Some of the rancor and bitterness is indeed genuine, of course, while some of it is as phony as a three dollar bill. But ALL of it only serves to provide cover for the real power brokers who are manipulating the left and the right for their own purposes.

Deep State moguls couldn’t care less about all of the arguing and bickering going on between the two parties, except as it provides them with an effective distraction from the things they really care about, knowing that at the end of the day, both parties will continue to further their agenda.

People who are caught up in the phony left-right paradigm truly do NOT get it.

2. They believe that Islamists are our enemies and Zionists are our friends.

On this subject, the vast majority of evangelical Christians are proving themselves to be absolute dupes. Think this through:

On the one hand, “Christians” and “conservatives” spend countless hours, expend limitless energy and spend millions of dollars demonizing Muslims. The threat of Muslims justifies the “War on Terror.” The threat of Muslims justifies a burgeoning Police State. The threat of Muslims is promoted in fundraising letters, periodicals, books, radio broadcasts, TV shows, etc., by practically every “conservative” political and religious organization in the country.

Part of Donald Trump’s popularity among “conservatives” and “Christians” is the manner in which he invokes fear of and hatred toward Muslims. Ditto for the vast majority of Christian pastors and television evangelists. They all promote the mass killing of Muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Somalia, Pakistan, etc.
But on the other hand, they all happily endorse sending billions of dollars in arms and munitions to the Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Muslims in Iran are said to be our enemies, but Muslims in Saudi Arabia are our “allies.” REALLY? What kind of hallucinogenic are they ingesting?

The truth is, the most violent, bloodthirsty people in the Muslim world today are the Wahhabi Muslims in Saudi Arabia. Wahhabis are the ones who were used to form terror groups such as ISIS, al-Nusra, etc. Wahhabis are the ones who are murdering thousands of innocent men, women and children in Yemen and throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa. Wahhabis are the ones who round up and torture, maim, dismember, imprison and murder Christians, Jews AND non-Wahhabi Muslims within Saudi Arabia. If you believe the official story of 9/11, it was Wahhabi Muslims from Saudi Arabia that flew those jets into the Twin Towers.

Yet, America sends billions of dollars in weapons to the Wahhabi Muslims in Saudi Arabia—and “conservatives” and “Christians” are all for it. A few days ago, TV evangelist Pat Robertson used his vast Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) to defend America’s friendship and partnership with the Wahhabi Muslims in Saudi Arabia.
Why must Americans hate and bomb and kill Shia Muslims in Iran and Syria, while at the same time, we must befriend, partner with, and finance Wahhabi Muslims in Saudi Arabia—and even look the other way as they inflict the cruelest and most evil acts of barbarity and bloodshed?

In typical bloodthirsty fashion, Wahhabi Muslims murdered a permanent U.S. resident, Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi (who was openly critical of the Saudi regime), and what did President Trump do? He boldly proclaimed Wahhabi Muslim Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s denial of any culpability in Khashoggi’s murder to be “credible.” Trump further said he has no plans to interfere with the $110 billion arms deal with Salman.

It is a total coincidence, of course, that at the very moment Trump was providing cover for the Wahhabi government of Saudi Arabia, Prince Salman was transferring over $100 million to Trump’s government in the United States. I’m sure it is also a coincidence that Donald Trump owes his financial survival to the Wahhabi Muslims in Saudi Arabia who bailed Trump out of at least two financial bankruptcies—as did the Zionists in Israel.

As an aside, Donald Trump seems to have a penchant to cover up or even defend violence. During a recent Montana rally, Trump praised Republican Congressman Greg Gianforte, saying “he’s my guy.”

What made Gianforte Trump’s guy? He physically attacked London Guardian newspaper reporter Ben Jacobs and body-slammed him to the floor in a violent, unprovoked attack. So much for Trump and Gianforte’s devotion to the First Amendment and the unalienable right to life. Gianforte is a large man who could have very easily broken the reporter’s back or neck in the unprovoked attack—an attack that he initially denied until it was discovered that the whole thing was captured on audio. (Listen to the audio and hear how the reporter was calmly asking Gianforte a question and how Gianforte exploded into a rage and body slammed the reporter without warning.) Fortunately, the reporter’s injuries were not severe. The congressman then pleaded guilty to the assault and was given a slap on the wrist.

I submit that what Saudi Prince Salman did to U.S. resident journalist Khashoggi (attack and kill him) and what Congressman Greg Gianforte did to London Guardian newspaper reporter Ben Jacobs (attack and body slam him) was only a difference of degree. Both journalists were attacked (because a member of the power elite didn’t like what they were reporting): One was injured; the other was killed. But it was the same evil, hate-filled heart that committed both crimes. And Donald Trump fully supports both of these vicious attackers. (Oh! Did I mention that Gianforte is very rich? He is.) But I digress.

Where is the fear mongering and hate mongering toward the Wahhabi Muslims of Saudi Arabia from America’s “conservatives” and “Christians?”

Not only do “conservatives” and “Christians” make (non-Wahhabi) Muslims their perpetual scapegoats; they totally and thoroughly embrace Jewish Zionists as their best friends. Never mind that Zionists have done more to destroy America’s historic Christian culture than any group of people on the planet; never mind that Zionists have taken control of the mainstream media (that “conservatives” and “Christians” love to hate); never mind that Zionist money and influence have polluted America’s entertainment industries and political institutions; never mind that the Zionist State of Israel is a bloodthirsty apartheid state; never mind that Zionist Israel is (along with Wahhabi Muslim Saudi Arabia) the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East. Never mind that Christians have been duped and deceived by C.I. Scofield’s Israel-based prophecy propaganda; never mind that under Christ’s New Covenant, the Zionists of Israel are no more “God’s chosen people” than the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia. Never mind any of that. To “conservatives” and “Christians” everywhere, Israel is our “friend.”

I’m telling you: People who want to demonize the Muslim states (except Saudi Arabia, of course) and idolize the State of Israel do NOT get it—not in any form or fashion.

I strongly encourage readers to get my 15-message, 7-DVD series The Israel Package. For many years I, too, was caught up in the Israel deception—until I began to honestly and objectively study the issue for myself. These 15 messages contain the truth about the State of Israel. If God could open my eyes to the truth about Israel, He can open the eyes of others—IF they have a truly objective, honest heart and mind, of course. This package of 15 messages and 7 DVDs is discounted significantly in order to help people purchase it. I hope you will order The Israel Package.

3. They believe that Donald Trump is a superhero who is fighting the Deep State.

These people truly do NOT get it.

Again, the Deep State is apolitical. Left and right, conservative and liberal mean nothing to the Deep State. Until the American people wake up to that fact—and wake up to the fact that the primary focus and agenda of the Deep State is PERPETUAL WAR—they will always be in the dark about the Deep State.

For the Deep State, the name of the game is WAR. War advances the goals and enriches the pockets of Deep State moguls more than anything else in the world. “Nation-building,” “regime-change,” “fighting terror,” “exporting democracy,” etc., are the rubrics under which the Deep State wages its perpetual never-ending wars. This is what the Deep State is all about.

To know whether a politician—especially a President—is in the pocket of the Deep State, look no further than the way he or she wages war. And anyone who is even halfway objective and awake can see that Donald Trump has become one of the Deep State’s most effective servants.

I’ll say it straight out: The Deep State doesn’t hate or fear Donald Trump; it loves Donald Trump, because Donald Trump is the warmonger’s warmonger.

Donald Trump is on a pace to drop more bombs and kill more innocent people during his first four years in office than Barack Obama did during eight years in office. In fact, Trump is dropping a bomb somewhere in the world every 12 minutes. This report notes:
We now know that Donald Trump’s administration puts all previous presidents to shame. The Pentagon’s numbers show that during George W. Bush’s eight years he averaged 24 bombs dropped per day, which is 8,750 per year. Over the course of Obama’s time in office, his military dropped 34 bombs per day, 12,500 per year. And in Trump’s first year in office, he averaged 121 bombs dropped per day, for an annual total of 44,096.
If the Deep State loved Obama, it absolutely adores Trump, because Donald Trump is escalating the Warfare State “to infinity and beyond.” Last Tuesday, Vice President Mike Pence even suggested that the Trump administration is considering deploying nuclear weapons into outer space.

This report is spot-on:
The United States’ economy is a military-industrial complex. Therefore any multilateral arms control treaty that limits weapons and war tensions is by definition incompatible with the functioning of American-style capitalism.
President Donald Trump’s announced intention of withdrawing the US from the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty is but the latest move by Washington in undoing decades of hard-won arms controls agreements.

The US unilaterally scrapped the Anti-Ballistic Missiles (ABM) Treaty back in 2002 under then-President GW Bush. That breach of a decades-old treaty has led to the installation of American missile systems in Europe ever-closer to Russian territory, as the US-led NATO military alliance relentlessly expanded eastwards.

By abandoning the INF, the US will have license to expand missile forces towards Russian and Chinese territory. Such an aggressive move could not be done openly for political reasons. Therefore, Washington is finding a pretext for its own violations by accusing Moscow of breaching the INF. Russia has repeatedly rejected US claims that it has violated the treaty, pointing out that the American side has never presented evidence to back up its claims.

The bigger picture [is] the US economy as a war-driven system. With an annual spend of over $700 billion on military – about half the total discretionary US budget and multiples more than any other foreign nation – the American economy is dependent on its military-industrial complex. That monstrous deformation of American capitalism, first warned by President Eisenhower in 1961, can only exist in the realm of relentless weapons production. That, in turn, relies on the US constantly creating global tensions and uncertainty, even to the point of inciting war.
Senator Rand Paul said:
This is why John Bolton shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near US foreign policy. This [pulling out of the INF treaty] would undo decades of bipartisan arms control dating from Reagan. We shouldn’t do it.
Here are Dr. Ron Paul’s sagacious remarks contained in an interview with RT.com:
The US is saturated with weapons and doesn't need a new nuclear build-up, former congressman Ron Paul has told RT, commenting on President Donald Trump's threat to quit the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces in Europe (INF) treaty.

The former Republican congressman and head of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity told RT that he doesn't believe a potential US withdrawal from the 1987 treaty would do anything to enhance US security.

Trump, if he follows through with his threat and tears down the landmark treaty, signed between US President Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev, "won't do us any good," Paul said.

The US military industrial complex will try to justify the nuclear build-up by pointing to China's militarization, a growing source of concern for the military establishment.

"It means that the American government, the military industrial complex wants to make a lot more weapons, because it is the Chinese: 'The Chinese are making all those weapons, why can't' we?'"

Paul doesn't believe that the supposed Chinese menace is a legitimate reason to keep churning out more weapons.

“We have enough weapons, not only to self-destruct but to destroy the world 10 times over and we don't need to worry about not having enough weapons around.”

If the US pulls out of the treaty, it's not because there is any need for more weaponry.

"I don't think that's a real argument," Paul said.
Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Ronald Reagan, Paul Craig Roberts, writes this about Trump’s decision to withdraw from the INF treaty:
It has taken the US military/security complex 31 years to get rid of President Reagan’s last nuclear disarmament achievement—the INF Treaty that President Reagan and Soviet President Gorbachev achieved in 1987.

The Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty was ratified by the US Senate on May 27, 1988 and became effective a few days later on June 1. Behind the scenes, I had some role in this, and as I remember what the treaty achieved was to make Europe safe from nuclear attack by Soviet short and intermediate range missiles, and to make the Soviet Union safe from US attack from short and intermediate range US nuclear missiles in Europe. By restricting nuclear weapons to ICBMs, which allowed some warning time, thus guaranteeing retaliation and non-use of nuclear weapons, the INF Treaty was regarded as reducing the risk of an American first-strike on Russia and a Russian first-strike on Europe, strikes that could be delivered by low-flying cruise missiles with next to zero warning time.

When President Reagan appointed me to a secret Presidential committee with subpoena power over the CIA, he told the members of the secret committee that his aim was to bring the Cold War to an end, with the result that, in his words, “those God-awful nuclear weapons would be dismantled.” President Reagan, unlike the crazed neoconservatives, who he fired and prosecuted, saw no point in nuclear war that would destroy all life on earth. The INF Treaty was the beginning, in Reagan’s mind, of the elimination of nuclear weapons from military arsenals. The INF Treaty was chosen as the first start because it did not substantially threaten the budget of the US military/security complex, and actually increased the security of the Soviet military. In other words, it was something that Reagan and Gorbachev could get past their own military establishments. Reagan hoped that as trust built, more nuclear disarmament would proceed.

Now that President Reagan’s remaining achievement has been destroyed, what are the consequences of the Trump administration’s concession to the profits of the US military/security complex?

There are many, none good.

The massive US military/security complex profits will increase as more increasingly scarce American resources flow into the production of intermediate range missiles in order to counter “the Russian threat.” The Republicans will want to pay for this by cutting Social Security and Medicare.

The Zionist neoconservatives now have their hope rekindled of re-establishing American and Israeli hegemony with an undetected first strike nuclear cruise missile attack on Russia.

The vast majority of the peoples in the world have no idea what is happening. They are trying to find or to keep jobs, to provide housing and food, to find the money for a mortgage or car or credit card payment in the US, and in much of the world water to drink and a bit of food to eat. They are stressed out. They have no energy to confront bad news or to figure out what is happening.
Donald Trump’s war fever is dangerously high. No wonder quintessential war hawk Senator Lindsey Graham suddenly loves Donald Trump. Trump is pushing the war envelope to every part of the globe. Iran, Syria, Pakistan, India, Russia, China and Venezuela are all under threat of imminent military—or even nuclear—attack by Donald Trump. Is Trump a madman, or is he merely the Deep State’s most loyal subject? It really won’t matter when the mushroom clouds start going up.

Anyone who believes that Donald Trump is fighting the Deep State truly does NOT get it.

There are many more tell-tale signs of how to identify people who do NOT get it, of course. But none are more glaring than the three listed in this column. Remember these signs as you listen to your “patriot” friends and our politicians talk, and they will never be able to buffalo you again.

© Chuck Baldwin
cobra2411 wrote: What I can see the whole government is as corrupt as can be. I know it's worse than I could ever imagine. What if it's even worse than that? How do you take something so corrupt down that so many of it's supporters have Stockholm syndrome? You can't drain the swamp. Not while the swamp creatures are hiding and entrenched. You have to slowly drain it while poisoning the swamp creatures and let them rot and float to the surface for all to see.
It is not our job to drain the swamp, especially from within, but rather be separate from it. When people stop petting and feeding the swamp things, and stop cheering for Swamp Thing team A or Swamp Thing team B (because people believe there is actually a difference) the swamp things will self destruct.
editor wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 pm "Republicans!" Bobby spat the word like it tasted foul in his mouth.

"I'm not a republican," I returned.

"What are you then?"

"I don't like labels, but I guess I'd be closest to Libertarians," I said.
You must like Coke or Pepsi! Heil! :lol:
cobra2411

Post by cobra2411 »

Interesting...

As I said, a vote for Trump is a vote for authenticity. I'm learning and seeing more and more each day.

So Obama divided white and black and Trump is left and right. Definitely a novel idea.

I'm somewhere on the Libertarian / Anarchist boarder. Not sure what side some days. Product of the state I guess... I still want to believe it works.

Lately I've been focusing on keeping my head down and enjoying my life. I pop out from under my rock from time to time to see what the weather looks like. I guess I got drawn into the Trump battles the deep state story because I like how it sounds. I've stopped voting and supporting them as much as I can however. Gave up the 6-figure income and moved to a trailer in the country so I pay less in taxes and I'm away from the big cities if a hot civil war starts. I'm just trying to enjoy my hobbies there... But we know that story... :)

I'll have to digest what you've posted. I agree with much of it. Surprised it didn't mention the support of the petro-dollar. As long as the world needs dollars we can crank the handle on the money printers...
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Almost predicting DonaldTrump in 2008.
I wish the video was cut to the “best” part. Lyndon LaRouche's 2008 "Tragedy & Hope" lecture (2:50:12).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Ar_MLG9rM&t=3s
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

cobra2411 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:19 am So Obama divided white and black and Trump is left and right. Definitely a novel idea.
Yep, divide and conquer is their MO for the peons, but make no mistake - they work together towards common goals no matter what team shirt they wear...
NWO Syndicate.jpg
NWO Syndicate.jpg (51.21 KiB) Viewed 13293 times
cobra2411 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:19 am I'm somewhere on the Libertarian / Anarchist boarder. Not sure what side some days. Product of the state I guess... I still want to believe it works.
Faith in any system of man is a slippery slope. Please read Ben Williams' latest newsletter about Popular Delusions: http://benwilliamslibrary.com/pdfs/st18-11&12.pdf
cobra2411 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:19 am Lately I've been focusing on keeping my head down and enjoying my life. I pop out from under my rock from time to time to see what the weather looks like. I guess I got drawn into the Trump battles the deep state story because I like how it sounds. I've stopped voting and supporting them as much as I can however. Gave up the 6-figure income and moved to a trailer in the country so I pay less in taxes and I'm away from the big cities if a hot civil war starts. I'm just trying to enjoy my hobbies there... But we know that story...
I hear ya. Our paths are similar (including the hobbies :) ). I try to stay focused on the Word to avoid the deception that surrounds us. It keeps me sane.