serving DMV a non statutory abatement ?

Legal paperwork and procedures that are too general to fit in a specific category.
Wizlawz

serving DMV a non statutory abatement ?

Post by Wizlawz »

if one were to serve the DMV a non statutory abatement would a name of someone be needed or just DMV ?
same with the DVS ?

if name of someone is needed, i tried finding the CEO or whoever is in charge, i could not find for my state, maybe i searched wrong ?

how would i find out who exactly to serve it to ?, if needed.

ok so i did some more searching and it seems the DMV is operated by government , a group not just one.

but would it still work ?
notmartha

Re: serving DMV a non statutory abatement ?

Post by notmartha »

I don't remember where you live. Near me, the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) is a sub-corporation of the DOT (Department of Transportation). On a current certificate of title it should have the name and/or signature of the person having authority of that commercial instrument. Again, near me, the Secretary of Transportation is named.

If you search on Dun and Bradstreet for the D-U-N-S number of the DOT near you, you will probably find it with the Secretary of Transportation listed as the CEO. All "government" is incorporated.

The most recent edition of the Non-statutory Abatement Handbook I have is from 1996, and there is no info in it on serving DMV. I don't know if it would work (or what your objective actually is) but in general, I've not seen these work at any level since the 90's. They even ran roughshod over Randy Lee, the author of the handbook.

May the Lord bless your journey and make your burden light.
Wizlawz

Post by Wizlawz »

my intention on serving this /these branch of government would be:

to clear the records of the nom de guerre , and to take you / us out of their venue.

to take a vehicle title out of their venue.
if one could not get the OMS , & i forget the other abbreviation.

if i remember correctly Randy Lee once said unto me most of the information he / they found regarding non statutory abatemants was found in / under american jurisprudence ,.... if one were to be so inclined to find a working procedure again ..... ?

i still use the en lieu of w4 form - not pay fed income tax ,...have only had one company not honor it, i don't work for them anymore,.... they said "our lawyer says this is not valid" , or something to that effect, i quit on the spot.

i have not served a non statutory abatement in some years, maybe it was before the 90's , i do not recall.
i will be serving one and or more soon within the next three years of our Lord and Sovereign Savior King Jesus the Christ ,....i will let you know how it goes in this thread..although i was told not to serve one in offense but rather in defense,...maybe that is why they have not worked ?
as i will be serving in offense and not defense....we shall see.

Serving one to the DMV & or the DVS ,....my intention was to fortify Right To Travel when the COMMERCIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT stops you / us and they check their records.

i am currently trying to figure out to whom or how to serve the local courts ,....maybe COURT ADMINISTRATION.
and whatever other CORPORATION needs to be served one.

when i say offense i mean Randy said unto me "do not attack them".

i see no other way at this time , maybe that is why it will / has fail / failed in the past.

trying to give them as little probable cause as possible..... and get out of their system.
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Wizlawz wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 pm to clear the records of the nom de guerre , and to take you / us out of their venue.
If you are a "resident" they will still consider you in their venue.
Wizlawz wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 pm to take a vehicle title out of their venue. if one could not get the OMS , & i forget the other abbreviation.
I believe you are referring to the Manufactures Statement of Origin (MSO) and/or Manufacturers Certificate of Origin (MCO), both of which are their commercial instruments. We, as flesh and blood [wo]men, don't want to be holding any of their paper, which is meant for their entities. That also includes certificates of title.

But...If they impound your car, you will need to present a title to get it out. A bill of sale alone will not be proof of ownership to them.
Wizlawz wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 pm Serving one to the DMV & or the DVS ,....my intention was to fortify Right To Travel when the COMMERCIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT stops you / us and they check their records.
Most policy enforcers use databases such as NCIC or NCIS to verify information. You are supposed to be able to change the information about you in those databases, but you need to animate the fiction in order to do so.

I understand your desire to get them to acknowledge that you and your car are out of their system. I pray you have success in doing so. And yes, please keep us posted.