What are THEY planning for us ??

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Guardian

Re: What are THEY planning for us ??

Post by Guardian »

Exercise TOXIC DAGGER - the sharp end of chemical warfare - False Flag

Published 20 February 2018

Dstl ( Porton Down ) works with Marines on UK's biggest annual chemical warfare exercise

40 Commando Royal Marines and The Defence Science and Technology Laboratory ( Dstl - otherwise known as Porton Down ) have staged the UK’s biggest annual exercise to prepare troops for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) operations.

Exercise TOXIC DAGGER is supported by Dstl, along with Public Health England (PHE) and The Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE), and is the largest exercise of its kind in the country

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/exer ... al-warfare

The three-week programme included Company-level attacks and scenarios concerning CBRN vignettes, concluding with a full-scale exercise involving government and industry scientists and more than 300 military personnel.

Note : The poisoning of the Russian spy occurred on 4 March ( well within the 3 week programme and the " toxic dagger " exercise took place nearby at Dstl ( Porton Down )
oracle

Post by oracle »

Subject: Syria Attack

The attack comes just hours before experts from the UN Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were scheduled to visit Douma on Saturday to determine whether chemical weapons had indeed been used there. That particular trip is now moot.

SKY NEWS :

People have asked whether Major General Jonathan Shaw was censored for questioning the idea that Assad launched the attack.

A SKY news interview with a former army officer was cut short after he was asked about the alleged chemical attack in Syria.

Viewers were left baffled when Major General Jonathan Shaw, a former assistant chief of Defence staff, was stopped mid-answer, as he was questioning why the Assad regime would launch such an attack.

Check out the video for yourself and draw your own conclusion .................

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... y-12358938

General Shaw said: “The debate that seems to be missing from this is - and this was actually mentioned by the ambassador - was what possible motive would have triggered Syria to launch a chemical attack at this time in this place?

“You know, the Syrians are winning. Don’t take my word for it. Take the American military’s word. General Vergel, the head of Centcom [sic - The commander of Centcom is General Joseph L. Votel] - he said to congress the other day, Assad has won this war, and we need to face that.

Many viewers saw the awkwardly cut short interview as a sign General Shaw was being censored for questioning the idea that the Assad regime launched the attack.

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild
[Mayer Amschel Bauer] (1744 -1812), Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

Somebody has some explaining to do... or did the Syrian airstrikes just 'distract' the citizenry from the reality surrounding the Skripal poisoning.

Remember how we were told my the politicians (not the scientists) that a deadly Novichok nerve agent - produced by Russia - was used in the attempted assassination of the Skripals?

Ever wonder why, given how utterly deadly we were told this chemical was, the Skripals wondered around for a few hours after being 'infected' and then days later, survived with no chronic damage?

Well those doubts may well have just been answered as according to the independent Swiss state Spiez lab, the substance used on Sergei Skripal was an agent called BZ, which was never produced in Russia, but was in service in the US, UK, and other NATO states.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04- ... oduced-not

the results of the examination conducted by a Swiss chemical lab that worked with the samples that London handed over to the Organisation for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons (OPCW), that Sergei Skripal, a former Russian double agent, and his daughter Yulia were poisoned with an incapacitating toxin known as 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate or BZ.

The Swiss center sent the results to the OPCW.

However, the UN chemical watchdog limited itself only to confirming the formula of the substance used to poison the Skripals in its final report without mentioning anything about the other facts presented in the Swiss report

On a side note, the Swiss lab is also an internationally recognized center of excellence in the field of the nuclear, biological, and chemical protection and is one of the five centers permanently authorized by the OPCW.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Guardian wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:49 amSomebody has some explaining to do... or did the Syrian airstrikes just 'distract' the citizenry from the reality surrounding the Skripal poisoning.
It's always difficult to find out what they want to hide...

At the time that some people protest against the “illegal” weekend attack on Syria by the UK, US and France; Senators Bob Corker and Tim Kaine plan to introduce a new Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) law that would expand the war powers of the US president even more.

The new bill is designed to replace the 2001 AUMF that was used by 3 administrations to justify military actions across the globe.
President Donald Trump has repeatedly ignored that only Congress can approve attacks not covered by the authorisation.

Christopher Anders explains that if the proposed AUMF passes Congress, Trump (or any future president) would essentially:
get a blank check from Congress to go to war virtually anywhere on the planet.
(…)
[It] would cause colossal harm to the Constitution's checks and balances, would jeopardize civil liberties and human rights at home and abroad, and would lead to a breathtakingly broad expansion of war without meaningful oversight.

Some US Representatives have condemned Trump's weekend attack, including Barbara Lee - the only member of Congress to vote against the 2001 AUMF: https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/ ... -virtually
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I found a good critical review of the Skripal “poisoning” case…

There is no actual hard evidence, that the Skripals have actually been poisoned.
There are no pictures of the Skripals uncounscious on a bench, in hospital or of Yulia after she escaped hospital.
There is only one written report in the Fake News BBC of an anonymous doctor, who allegedly claimed to have treated Yulia Skripal. As the credibilty of the BBC is none, this “news” has no value at all.

Yulia Skripal reportedly once spoke 2 minutes with her cousin Viktoria using a borrowed phone in the hospital.
She has not given a single interview since escaping. Yulia hasn’t even spoken to her boyfriend/fiancee.

On 5 March, the "Clinical Services Journal" (one day after the Skripals were reportedly poisoned) reported that the doctors at Salisbury Hospital were treating the Skripals for Fentanyl poisoning. Fentanyl is a powerful opioid, 10,000 times stronger than heroin.
On 26 and 27 April this article was spread widely on twitter.
The article was doctored sometime on 27th April, to remove any reference to Fentanyl.
See the screenprint before the change.

Stephen Davies reported that nobody “has been contaminated by the agent involved”.

The report by the OPCW has still not been released to the public.
As Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is about as reliable as the notorious liar, Bullingdon boy Boris Johnson, we don’t know what was reported…

We don't know if the Skripal poisonings were actually poisoned.
It’s been over 7 weeks since the alleged poisoning took place and the authorities still haven’t identified a single suspect to have performed the actual poisoning.
Theresa May, the UK government and MI5/MI6 should be the primary suspects for this False Flag attack (either real or hoax).
https://ian56.blogspot.nl/2018/04/the-f ... ripal.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/ww1Wq)

A possible motive for accusing Russia in a completely ridiculous way, was supporting Vladimir Putin, who was elected in March in a reported landslide victory: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -exit-poll
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Guardian

Post by Guardian »

DIVIDE AND RULE - THE ANGLO - AMERICAN ESTABLISHMENT

In order to understand where we are now and what is really happening in the world today please take 25 minutes to view the attached video interview

As far as my understanding goes this guy is right on the button - we are at a critical point in the history of mankind so lets hope that we get the right outcome for all of our sakes .....................

https://youtu.be/DGvXU_VTxFs?t=203

You may ask well what can I do ?

Well for starters please pass this information on as the more people that know the more chance we have of overcoming them - do so safely only to your trusted friends and family and never on social media ( which was created by them to monitor the masses )

EVENTUALLY we will have to take back control of the Central Banks - hopefully this can be done in a peaceful manner but that is not clear .............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Give me control of a nation's money
by:

Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

At the confirmation US Senate hearing of Gina Haspel, on 9 May, where she was supposedly “grilled” over her active participation in the torture program at a CIA “black site” in Thailand, “bloody Gina” was asked what would happen if president Donald gave the order to reinstate the torture program in all its glory, her response was
I do not believe the president would ask me to do that.

Haspel’s responses included the following “jokes”:
I’m not going to sit here with the benefit of hindsight and judge the very good people who made hard decisions who were running the agency in very extraordinary circumstances.
(...)
Senator, I believe that the CIA did extraordinary work to prevent another attack on the country, given the legal tools that we were authorized to use.

Senator Kamala Harris dared to ask a critical question:
I’m not asking do you believe they were legal. I’m asking do you believe they were immoral.
To which “bloody Gina” replied:
I believe, as many directors who have sat in this chair before me, that valuable information was obtained from senior al Qaida operatives that allowed us to defend this country and prevent another attack.

A woman protester, wearing a red t-shirt and shouting “Bloody Gina! You are a torturer!”, was removed by the cops.

At some point former CIA analyst Ray McGovern stood up in the audience, when “Bloody Gina” refused to tell if torturing suspects is immoral, and uttered something like:
Senator Wyden [?], you deserve a direct answer.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/47420 ... l-hearings

The response was swift and violent: committee head Senator Richard Burr ordered the Capitol Police to remove the one time chair of the National Intelligence Estimates out of the chamber directly.
https://youtu.be/CE1hT0koseg

Ahead of the nomination hearing, Ray McGovern had written an opinion piece, with the conclusion that torture isn’t only immoral, but doesn’t give correct intelligence.

On 6 September 2006, Gen. John Kimmons said:
No good intelligence is going to come from abusive practices. I think history tells us that. I think the empirical evidence of the last five years—hard years—tell us that.

McGovern explained that torture can “work” like a charm, when interrogators coerce false “intelligence” that can be used, for example, to start a war.
CIA Director George Tenet, his deputy John McLaughlin, Col. Wilkerson, were putting together the speech by Secretary Colin Powell to the UN Security Council on 5 February 2003, where Powell claimed there was a “sinister nexus” between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda.
What Powell forgot to mention that this “intelligence” came from a source, Abu Yahya al-Libi, who had been forced to tell this of his “free will” after being waterboarded by Egyptian intelligence: https://consortiumnews.com/2018/05/07/w ... -director/

oracle

Post by oracle »

Subject: Russia readies backup system for potential split with international banking system

The grand order of things could be undergoing some major overhauls.

To put it more bluntly, a war to reset the global financial order is about to be unleashed.

Preparations inside Russia are being made in case the ultimate banking sanctions are placed on them, cutting off commerce inside the all-encompassing Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecomm SWIFT system – which runs credit, debt, and banking card transactions across a real time global network.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03- ... ing-system

As it would be doled out by the banking elites, the price for misbehavior at the Kremlin could be ostracization from this global commerce vehicle.

But that isn’t the end of the story… Putin is readying his people to divorce from the international banking system altogether, and start over with a nationalistic platform, backed by thousands of tons of gold, and growing alliances with Europe, China and the BRICS nations, the Middle East and several emerging powers.

A major attempt to bring Russia under heel could result in the greatest schism the global system of finance has ever seen

And as a result, Putin has overseen the creation of a survival plan from which it could grow stronger. As RT reports:

“There were threats that we can be disconnected from SWIFT. We have finished working on our own payment system, and if something happens, all operations in SWIFT format will work inside the country. We have created an alternative,” Nabiullina said at a meeting with President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.

She also added that 90 percent of ATMs in Russia are ready to accept the Mir payment system, a domestic version of Visa and MasterCard.

Izvestia daily reported that as of January 2016, 330 Russian banks had been connected to the SWIFT alternative, the system for transfer of financial messages (SPFS).

Note : Putin personally FIRED the previous Russian Central Bank Governor who was a controlled stooge and put his own person in to head the Central Bank Nabiullina

Russia under Putin has been a significant challenge to a world order that has, for some time, been ultimately controlled by the families that own the central banking empire - all central banks are in private hands ..................

But be aware that behind the scenes, even with this massive and explosive changes in the works, those who control the finances are well aware of the shifts that are taking place, and are in position to reassert their leverage over humanity through new systems, and new centers of power.

Their ultimate sanction to cling onto power and wealth will be to deliberately provoke a war
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

Subject: Trump: Federal Reserve is my biggest threat

“My biggest threat is the Fed,” Trump said on Tuesday during an interview with FOX Business’ Trish Regan. “Because the Fed is raising rates too fast, and it’s too independent," he complained.

Just last week, Trump blamed the Fed for driving a selloff in the stock market -- which saw the Dow Jones Industrial Average suffer its fourth-worst point loss in history -- saying the central bank had “gone crazy " Global leaders fired back at Trump for what is considered poor form in taking aim at the Fed.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/tr ... al-reserve

In August, he slammed the Fed saying he disagreed with the decision to raise interest rates and urging the central bank to instead focus on “what’s good for the country.”

Trump has previously voiced his displeasure with the Fed’s rate hikes, saying he would rather shift his focus to the continued growth of the U.S. economy and creating more jobs.

“I'd rather pay down debt or do other things, create more jobs, so I'm worried about the fact that they seem to like raising interest rates. We can do other things with the money,” the president said at a September press conference in New York.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give me control of a nation's money

Mayer Amschel Rothschild
oracle

Post by oracle »

BREXIT EU deal used as a cover for a bigger betrayal ?

What I find most disturbing is that she ( May ) just happens to have arranged to have the EU 'deal' voted on in Parliament on the same day as this deal is due to be ratified in Marrakesh - 11 December - most people haven't even heard of this 'deal', it's not been talked about on MSM and she obviously intended it to go through under the radar which, considering the impact it will have on the UK, is unforgivable...

The U.K. has agreed to this UN PACT which will be ratified on 11 December - making the immigration from the EU pale into total insignificance ................

Daily Express - 3 December 2018 :

Bulgaria has become the latest nation to reject the United Nations' controversial "migration pact" joining the US, Australia, Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Israel and Poland.

"Bulgaria will not join a United Nations accord on regulating the treatment of migrants worldwide and would not attend the conference marking its formal adoption in Morocco next week, its centre-right government decided on Wednesday," Reuters reports.

The pact reportedly seeks to make immigration a "human right" and "criminalize criticism of migration" as "hate speech."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... man-rights

Though the plan was released in 2001, the UN sometime over the last two weeks took down a page many people were linking to which featured the plan (it's still up on another section of their website :

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/p ... tion.shtml