Paying off mortgage early/A4V discharge

Land, personal possessions, and self. Not necessarily in that order.
Post Reply
guesstimate
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Paying off mortgage early/A4V discharge

Post by guesstimate » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:31 am

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this legal landscape, which i first learned about over a decade ago but had not the tools to study further until now. First heard about from a moor accountant in CA who was helping people discharge their mortgages through UCC and obtaining refunds. He was also coaching people re: their taxes, he fell off the map and I finally learned he went to prison.

Recently I was encouraged watching Youtube videos by people back in 2012 who had paid off their home mortgages using A4V, promissory notes, "Payable to US Treasury," etc. Then only recently learned that doesn't necessarily work any more.

I'm disabled and receive government benefits like HUD which I assume under the new admin will be going away. so I'd like to learn enough to pay off my home note early while paying down the national debt (Woo-hoo!) I've filed a deed acceptance and strawman dba with my county clerk, ordered the Redemption manual 5.0 (paid too much, yet to arrive) and talked to service providors who don't give me much confidence. Being dependent on SSDI, am not so interested to dissavow my SSI number or put my living self under UCC. Am hoping there are strategies that can work to access the TDA without renouncing citizenship! (Hesitancy at the autobahn on-ramp.) Assisting others with their mortgage debt situations would naturally follow, I think a lot of people's home ownership could be threatened under the new admin.
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Paying off mortgage early/A4V discharge

Post by notmartha » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:51 am

Welcome.
If you haven't already, I highly recommend you read this:
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/cr-rejected.shtml
guesstimate
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Re: Paying off mortgage early/A4V discharge

Post by guesstimate » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Actually I DID read said document, is what led me to this forum. I was hoping the author had actually posted the follow-up article he had promised at the end. I did find evidence that the birth certificate bond exists by looking up my own on the treasurydirect.gov website. Maybe people on this forum haven't taken their process far enough.
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Paying off mortgage early/A4V discharge

Post by notmartha » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:22 pm

I'm not aware of a follow-up article.

You call the Birth Certificate issued on your behalf "yours". Did you create it? Did you consent to it? Can you avoid it?

If the answers are "no" it is not yours.

Just because STATE creates (controls) a security interest calling a baby a thing (res) through a process called reification does not make it so. You can choose to play the game, calling yourself the thing (res) and animating that BC in order to get the benefits from beast STATE you desire (don't bite the hand that feeds you). Just remember STATE has a tendency to throw the board if the game isn't going the way they want.
guesstimate
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Re: Paying off mortgage early/A4V discharge

Post by guesstimate » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:36 am

The author informed me the follow-up article was not written because most people would not be willing to take the process to its final conclusion (which I believe he meant) of full renunciation of all federal benefits. Indeed this is a stark step to take and we must ask ourselves what is the benefit of renouncing benefit(s)?

My "understanding" (Websters vs. legalese) is that we are the beneficiaries of the trust created by the BC bond and further securitized instruments issued and their values, while the Judge and various attornies are filling the role of trustees and executors respectively. So long as we're receiving the benefits I see no problem with this, or allowing them to charge the strawman estate (by set-off) when some infraction has been committed. You said it yourself, we didn't create it, so we don't own it; give them the pieces of paper they want to get the pieces of paper we want. It's the people who work to increase their perceived social value who are the biggest suckers from my point of view.

And even if you become a SPC/Sovereign, you still have to work with the legal tender if your business is to thrive. It's only a beast system because people don't understand or know how to use it. I mean we can all go back to barter if some cataclysm makes it necessary. Payment systems tend to evolve for a reason. I can imagine at some future date, the system admitting to allowing people to write their own promissory notes, since it adds more "money" into the system.
Birth_Certificate_Scam.pdf
(462.23 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Paying off mortgage early/A4V discharge

Post by notmartha » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:44 pm

guesstimate wrote:we are the beneficiaries of the trust
guesstimate wrote:we're receiving the benefits
guesstimate wrote:get the pieces of paper we want
Who is this “we” you write of? Don't include "me" in "we".
guesstimate wrote:So long as we're receiving the benefits I see no problem with this
You may see no problem being part of a den of liars, robbers, murderers, and pedophiles in order to eat of their dainties (Psalm 141:4) but some are precluded from voluntarily being involved (2 Corinthians 6:14-18).
guesstimate wrote:It's only a beast system because people don't understand or know how to use it.
No, it is a beast system because it was designed so very few could understand (thus their secret "codes"), and only the elite few could use it effectively. Ben Williams' latest news letter focuses on this:

http://benwilliamslibrary.com/pdfs/st17-1&2.pdf
Post Reply