Do you know how to contact Randy Lee?

We get a lot of mail asking if we know of a group in Texas, or Alaska; lots of places. If you are part of a group that wants to give notice of its existence, so others can find you, please post your info here. If you're looking for a group in a particular area, ask here. If you're just looking to meet like-minded friends, this is also the place.
Gregory

Do you know how to contact Randy Lee?

Post by Gregory »

Do you know how to contact Randy Lee, or any of the Christian Jural Society people?
--
Gregory Allan
Editor and founder, Lawfulpath.com
editor
Site Admin

Re: Do you know how to contact Randy Lee?

Post by editor »

No, we have lost contact with Randy Lee, and the rest of the group.

Randy, et al, we thank you for all the work you've done for the cause. I know you have visited our website. If you find our Forum, and wish to be contacted by our members, then please leave contact information here.

If you don't see it here, then you have your answer. :-)
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Gregory wrote:Do you know how to contact Randy Lee, or any of the Christian Jural Society people?
It's been quite some time that anyone has heard from Randy Lee. I know John Quade and he did a lot with the non-statutory abatements. As you know John passed away a few years ago. I am hoping Randy is still alive, but don't know. There are many of us wondering about Randy.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Max

Post by Max »

Greetings everyone...

Does anyone know of any jural societies in Pennsylvania?

Max
Last edited by Max on Fri May 31, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max

Post by Max »

I was on Randy's web site not long ago. I tried contacting him.
At the top of the contact screen was stated something to the effect that 'I will not be answering many emails, or any emails because some of challenges in my life right now'.
LEC

Post by LEC »

I had Randy's phone number awhile ago.Now filed away in one of my many boxes of papers saved. Sometime I
will have to break open those by-gone memories alas. :cry:

If you were to call that number, the answer would usually be; ''In whos name are you calling? ''

If you didn't respond ''In the name of Jesus:the Christ.'' you would more often than not be listening
to a dial tone.

Supposedly>
Randy Lee OVERHOLTZER lives at 24035 Eagle Mountain St., Canoga Park, Calif. 91304-2110.
http://www.suijurisforum.com/official-c ... tml#p33745