Christian Liberty and Avoiding Bondage

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
Thomas Jeffrey

Christian Liberty and Avoiding Bondage

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.” 2 Cor. 6:14-18

“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.” Galatians 5:1

Perhaps two of the more difficult aspects of our walk with Christ are the ideas of Christian liberty and the yokes of bondage as described and taught in scripture.

Most of us have looked up the definition of liberty. Unfortunately for those seeking true unbridled liberty, all liberty is only granted to us by those who rule over us. It’s a clear fact that man is destined to be ruled. This has been a condition of man since creation. Fortunately we have a choice, even here in America, to whom we give rulership.

Here in America, one can be ruled by the provisional government known as the United States and claim the status of United States citizen, as a servant to the State. Or, one can be ruled by Jesus the Christ, and claim the status of Citizen of His kingdom, as a servant to Him. The first choice is a life of bondage, lies, deceit, and injustice. The latter is one of liberty, truth, honesty, and justice.

Christian liberty is freedom from arbitrary and despotic government control and freedom from servitude to other men. It is freedom in all manner of living in accordance with the law of God, not the law of man.

The entirety of God’s law is the “Law of Liberty”. Walking in this law requires maintaining a good and lawful Christian character, but it also takes the whole armour of God to withstand the snares and fiery darts of wicked men and their governments. See Ephesians 6.

It must be understood that the U.S. government of today has been put here by YHWH Himself as a rod of correction. “For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.” Psalm 125:3.

It must also be understood that as servants of Jesus the Christ, we can have no other masters. Looking to anyone else, such as a city, state, or federal government, for any kind of benefit, privilege, or opportunity is the same as serving another master. If we become yoked with iniquity (a deed violating or without Law) we will be punished. Most commonly by bearing the burden of the State that grants us a benefit, privilege, or opportunity.

In the interest of trying to keep this short, I won't get into the proof of the fact that all Federal, State, and local laws are based in fiction. There is plenty of study material in the Reading Room to back it up. Since all powers, including courts, can only deal with those of equal standing in law, a fictional person (persona) must be created whenever a flesh and blood man enters into a contract with the State.

The flesh and blood man, who gets to enjoy the fruits of the benefit given to the fictional persona, must stand as surety for the persona thereby giving jurisdiction to the State. This is what is meant by being unequally yoked with a stranger or unbelievers, and in bondage.

We are given many instructions in Scripture on how to avoid the snares which can bind us to iniquity. An often overlooked, but extremely powerful instruction is found in Proverbs 11:15: “He who is surety for a stranger will suffer, But one who hates being surety is secure” (NKJV) This message becomes clear in light of the above paragraphs.

This is where the practice of “Avoidance” comes into play. We live in this world but are instructed not to partake of the things or ways of the world. Avoidance is the practice of avoiding the snares and traps of the world and its wicked governments. Only we, as flesh and blood man, created by YHWH, can give ungodly governments jurisdiction over us by our consent. No man is obliged to accept a benefit against his consent.

Consent can be express, by applying for benefits or privileges such as Social Security, drivers licenses, etc. Consent can also be implied, by not rebutting presumptions of jurisdiction. This can include remaining silent. Silence can give the appearance of consent. The State and its agents always presume that you are an ungodly man and therefore under their jurisdiction.

We must maintain our Christian standing in Law by avoiding even minimal contractual agreements with ungodly governments. These include voter registration, automobile registration, insurance policies, bank accounts, credit cards, driver's licenses, social security registration, mortgages, property registration, and more. These all fall under merchant law and must be avoided by a good and Lawful Christian.

I'm not saying to just jump out of these things all at once. It will be a long process. Try a little at a time, as the Lord guides you, and teach others along the way. It takes prayer for guidance, perseverance, and patience. If you need a credit card for some reason, try a prepaid card. Pay for your phone service in cash, a month in advance. The means and methods are there, especially if the Lord is guiding you.

This post just scratches the surface of this topic, but I pray that it provokes some honest consideration and discussion of Christian liberty and avoiding the snares of ungodly rule.

May the Lord richly Bless you,
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Re: Christian Liberty and Avoiding Bondage

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Brother Thomas, all I can say to that most eloquent and tuthful post is a resounding AMEN!!!

There are other things I am sure that can be added to what you posted, but that is an excellent start. I will try to add to it myself when I am able and have the time to do so.

Thank you and Lord keep you in the palm of His hand.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
scott

Post by scott »

Thomas.
Liberty is definitely a misunderstood concept these days, even among believers. True liberty is only that which we will find in Yahweh and our Savior and being obedient to Yahweh’s ways (Holy Scriptures).

I think it’s important that we keep in mind that the United States and all forms of mans governments, courts, law enforcement today is nothing but commercial corporate dens of iniquity.
Not to be a nudge but did Yahweh set them up? I would have to wonder if they are not simply the results of the reprobate mind of men that have rejected Yahweh and looked to other Gods and other laws. And of course Yahweh usually turns men over to the desires of their own heart.

Like you say ‘everything is based in fiction these days. Whenever I have some extra time on my hands I peruse the internet looking up ‘legal fiction, no consent and no jurisdiction’. It’s always interesting.
Almost all encounters with the corporations is by consent. We have found that one can step out of the legal fiction by simply refusing to go there. Whatever your status is, if you put off the old man and put on the new, and of course you have no evidence or proof that you are not who you say you are, they simply do not know what to do with you. This is becoming more challenging as biometrics is becoming more in use.

You make a really good point about consent being implied. No matter what you do, even if you have no contracts-agreements they will always ‘imply’ you are a fiction. So like you say you always need to be prepared to rebut presumptions.

You mentioned trying to come out a little at a time. I highly recommend anyone pursuing this walk that they do it very prayerfully and under conviction of the Holy Spirit. I’ve seen too many people do this on their own initiative and fail miserably. This is not for fence straddlers or the unfaithful.

I’m not sure about how to get the point across but one of the most important things Christians need to be considering is Who they are, Who they serve, and What they are bout.
The legal fiction vs. man of God is increasingly going to be more important to the lawful Christian as the beast is raising its ugly head to consume whom it can. Our only hope is to be knowledgeable in Yahweh’s dominion and laws and to become skilled at standing in His Kingdom.

2 Samuel 22:31 As for El, His way is perfect; the Word of Yahweh is tried: He is a buckler to all them that trust in Him.
May Yahweh likewise Bless you. Thanks for the thought provoking post.

scott a lawful Christian
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Brother Scott, I want to thank you as well for your input into this discussion.

One of the things that always trips us up is our admission/confession/consent that we have birth certificates, and therefore the name that is upon them is ours. It matters not whether it is the certificate of live birth ("COLB") or the shortened birth certificate ("BC"). In the "State of Georgia" there is no such thing as a BC. The COLB is always what "you" get.

A few years ago I asked the Registrar of Vutal Records in the "State of Georgia" if I could get the original COLB. I was told I could not, so I asked why? In the end it was verified to me that the "State of Georgia' was the owner of the COLB that was registered with the them, and I was told flat outright I could not have the original. I will attach a copy of that admission to this post. You will need to read it from the bottom of the last page to the top of the front page.

It is a fact that a COLB does not register a baby, but a name only. To register babies would be considered involuntary servitude. What is registered is an event only.

Unfortunately, people consent to being the "persona" (name) on the COLB/BC all the time when they claim ownership of a document they do not, and can never, have the original. It is like not having the original MSO for an automobile. When people claim ownership of the COLB/BC they also claim responsibilty for all debts incurred by a fiction ("US citizen"). Once the COLB/BC is taken down to the SSA and an application is made for an SSN. "you" have now by your own consent taken on the fictional entity know as "US citizen". No one is born a citizen and it is always via consent. This is the beginning of all "our" troubles. The SSN is now attached to all that is done in the name that is registered on the COLB/BC.

How does one "come out of her My people" (Rev. 18:4)? Stop admitting/confessing/consenting that the COLB/BC/SSN is "yours". Is that an easy thing to do? No, but this is where the rubber meats the road. Matthew 16:24 says if we want to follow Yeshua we need to deny ourselves, take up our cross, and follow Him. For most, that is not something desirable.

Matthew 19:21-22 Jesus said to him, If you will be perfect, go and sell that you have, and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

People have been indoctrinated/deluded (sometime by the heavenly Father (see 2 Thessalonians 2:11)) into believing what is false. It takes the Holy Spirit to make alive that which is dead (born again (see John 1:12-13, 3:3)). Once we are made alive in Yeshua, only then can we obey YHWH. And that is what it will take if we will see true victory, obedience. It is all about knowing who we are, to whom we belong, and our obedience to the Master.

Re_ Birth Certificate.pdf
(11.7 KiB) Downloaded 1663 times
scott

Post by scott »

Greetings Michael,

I like to use the SSN as an example.
Any document that I may have ever signed cannot be used to compromise my status as a lawful Christian, nor obligate me to perform in any manner. This is because without a full written disclosure of the definition and consequences of such supposed " license, residence, ssn etc “ provided in a document bearing my freely given signature, and without misrepresentation or coercion, or fraud there can be no legally binding contract.
Coercion, force, deception, fraud are all prerequisites of an invalid agreement.
Maxims of law A contract founded on a base and unlawful consideration, or against good morals, is null. No action arises on an immoral contract.
Things don’t get much more immoral, baseless and fraudulent than dealing with government in any capacity these days.
It’s like when asked “What is your birth date?” You have no proof or evidence of the day you were born. Any information you can possibly give is hearsay and not admissible as evidence in any court of law. Unless of course you agree/consent to a document that creates some type of legal fiction deceitfully created by a corrupt corporate entity known as the ‘state’ or ‘government’.

You are right. Most people consent to many presumptions that they simply don’t have to consent to.
Statism today has been breed into all men to some degree. The only hope to dispel the mindset of statism the old man is with the mind of Christ, the new man.

Back to the SSN. Who Owns the Social Security Number and Card? Or for that matter an address, birth certificate,?
Its certainly not you. If it were yours you could get rid of it, burn it or give it to someone else.
Based on information from the SSA, a Social Security Number cannot be classified as “property”, because the person who uses it doesn't exclusively control its use. For instance:
1. The number is selected and issued by the Social Security Administration, not you.
2. Once issued, the number is the property of the government, not you.
3. You do not control which government agencies may use or maintain the number in their records, and they in practice do no ask you for permission when they share it among the agencies.
4. If you die, the number can and will be recycled and assigned to someone else.
5. You are not given a choice of when you can or cannot use it. If it were yours, you could choose when you DON'T want to use it, but government agencies chronically disregard the requirement for consent and compel the use and disclosure of the number.
6. You cannot gift or bequeath the number or any of the benefits that go with the number to anyone else. The Social Security Act, section 207, specifically says that none of the so-called “benefits” are transferable to any third party:

The Social Security Number and the Social Security Card are the property of the government, not you and it is impossible for you to “have” such a number that never was and never will be yours to begin with. The use of it guarantees nothing but the fact that you become government property, a “taxpayer”, and surety for the debts of a government that is completely out of control. The bible says Christians cannot be surety for anyone:

All Christians who has any regard to their ‘standing’ before true government and God should become familiar with ‘rebutting presumptions’. Assumption’s that all too many willing consent to without realizing the ramifications.

Even if you think that you have a social security account number, think again. The name on the card is not yours (all capital letters), and the number is not yours because you did not create it. You can honestly say before any court that you have never been issued a social security number in your name. Another way to prove that the account is not yours, try closing it. It can't be done. If the account were really yours, there would be no problem closing the account and purging the records (like a bank account or insurance policy).

Prov 17:18 A man void of understanding striketh hands, and becometh surety in the presence of his friend.
Prov 11:15 He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it: and he that hateth suretiship is sure.
Prov 6:1 My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,
2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
3 Do this now, my son, deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.
4 Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.
5 Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Praise Yahweh
scott
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Brother Scott, I do believe you and I are speaking to the choir. We are both in complete agreement. I do not have an SSN, DL, voter registration, Passport, COLB/BC, etc, and if asked if I have ever had such the answer would be NO! A man made in the image of YHWH cannot be a fiction. That is what all those documents represent, fictions.

As you and I both know people (many professed Christians) claim the SSN, DL, Passport, COLB/BC, etc., as theirs all the time, not realizing what you have noted, that the government owns them all. They have been deceived, but not knowing they have been deceived they have no remedy. It is like trying to invoke one's rights not knowing they have any. If you don't know your rights under YHWH, do you really have any?

At any rate, great discussion gentlemen. May the Lord shower you both with His blessings.
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

5. You are not given a choice of when you can or cannot use it. If it were yours, you could choose when you DON'T want to use it, but government agencies chronically disregard the requirement for consent and compel the use and disclosure of the number.
After rereading your post, and your quote above, I must disagree with what you have said. No one is forced to use a number. It is all voluntary and by consent. There are many ways to avoid its use, but are people willing to do what it takes? And until people stand up, without fear, and tell "government" what they can do with the number, people will continue to be deceived. There are over 300 million people in the usofA that do not know the power they have because the majority of them have been, and will be, deceived into believing what is false.

Blessings
scott

Post by scott »

Michael,
I really don’t think we are speaking to the choir. I’m sure any truth seeking believer is going to think about this.
I‘ve seen many a good Christian stumble on the ‘ legal fiction’ issue. I’m not sure if its fear or a surprise encounter but I have seen men that I never thought would go belly up the way they did when questioned by so called law enforcement (commercial corporate policy enforcement agents).
My goal in the post is hopefully to encourage other brothers to become educated about what is taking place between the ‘corporations’ and there standing as godly men on the land.

“5. You are not given a choice of when you can or cannot use it. If it were yours, you could choose when you DON'T want to use it, but government agencies chronically disregard the requirement for consent and compel the use and disclosure of the number.”

The above quote is simply stating that ‘if’ you have a number issued by the government they do not give you choices as to when you use it in doing ‘business’ with them.
You are correct though that the SSN is strictly voluntary. Most people don’t even know that there is no law that says any one has to get one.

Have a Blessed day Michael
scott
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Brother Scott, I am sorry I did not clarify. When I said choir, I meant you and I. ;)

Most all the people I speak with do not stand up because they are fearful of what "government" can do to them. Rather than fearing YHWH, they fear man more. The vast majority are fearful of losing their freedoms, lives, possessions, etc., etc. As followers of Yeshua, His elect are free indeed, not worrying about what can be lost in this world, but what has been stored up for us (treasure) in eternity.

Peace and blessings be yours also brother Scott.
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

These are great posts, Guys

If I remember correctly, the Birth Certificate came about after the Federal Reserve Act as a form of collateral for the government's debt. It has been Christian tradition to record births, marriages, and deaths in the Family Bible. That is all that is needed for a Lawful record of these things.

Leaving the commercial world behind should certainly be a slow process, and may take more than one generation for Christians to get comfortable with it. But it does indeed take a lot of prayer for guidance, understanding and discernment. It also takes diligent study, courage and fellowship.

Other posts, I believe in “Random Discussion”, have given some excellent ways to develop courage and practice avoidance by their advice on traffic stops and dealing with City governments. By learning what rules the government agents must use, and hold them accountable to those rules, you will soon discover that their barks are a lot worse than their bites... and then you may be willing to take another step from the commercial entrapments. Remember, they think you have “Rights”. You don't need to tell them otherwise, just hold fast and do the minimum required of you while they write your ticket (or let you go with a warning).

There is a video on you tube that had me rolling over because the “Officer” was getting so frustrated at the man behind the wheel. This is a great example of minimal contact and holding fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwYBshAScmE

We are instructed by our Lord, Jesus: “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” Mat: 10:16.

How do we become wise as serpents? Look at the laws of your state and what they really say about driving, traffic codes, banking, mortgages, credit, etc. and how it is really defined. Any term that is defined in a statute, code or regulation is a legal, thus commercial, term. Such terms as “driver”, “motor vehicle”, “person”, “traffic”, etc. The list goes on. There are non-commercial terms for all of these definitions that can be used to maintain your standing in Law. Christians were moving between cities, selling goods, and living in homes long before the commercial law came around.

Other studies that make us wise as serpents are: maxims of law, a good law dictionary such as early Black's or Bouvier's, and a good old English dictionary (the earlier the better). Law is the key to being wise and surviving in this world as a Christian. Lack of understanding Law is why we're in this mess right now.

All of our Biblical instruction is centered around Law. Without it, we are dead. Dead in spirit, dead in Christ, and eventually dead for ever.

The current 13th Amendment abolished slavery and involuntary servitude in the new government called the United States. The 14th Amendment makes voluntary servants out of anyone who claims citizenship in the new government. The key phrase is “... and subject to the jurisdiction thereof...”. A man is only subject to the “jurisdiction thereof” by consent. Learn it, know it, live it.

A lot of the dull and boring study, wading through endless law books and case law, has been done already by those men who were led to write the Book of the Hundreds, and the Christian Jural Society Newsletters. These are excellent sources for study, and I encourage all who want to serve Jesus and reclaim their Lawful Christian status and liberty to read them. They do not contain all of the answers, but they are a great place to start.

If you are afraid of the persecution that Lawful Christian liberty may bring, be of good cheer, because our Lord and Savior promises that you will be tried and tested, and that He will be there with you during these times. I have been arrested and before the courts. But here I am, a free man. It's scary at first, but you soon realize the POWER of YHWH's Word. I know that realization brought me to my knees, gave me goose bumps from the feeling, and tears of joy to my eyes. If you want to chase that feeling you had when first converted... this is it!

Praise YHWH and His Word,
Thomas