Starved by the banks

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
Firestarter

Re: Starved by the banks

Post by Firestarter »

I haven´t experienced anything strange with my bike: I bought a new saddle on 24 November, and 1 flat tire on 15 January (this isn´t extraordinary).

When I was forced to stay at home to get heating gas back in my house, I again felt sick from the radiation. Since 15 December 2018, I have 17 mm lead under my bed, couch and food. I haven´t faced any radiation sickness in my house since then.
Because I´m not dehydrated anymore, even while drinking less (I´m not talking about alcohol!), my lips have recovered. I also try to do some excercises every day, and am back “in shape” (not in the condition of my younger days when I did competitive sports)...

Since 15 December 2018, I haven´t faced any food poisoning anymore either.
It had never occured to me that my food could be poisoned in my house through radiation and in retrospect it looks like most of the times I suffered from food, drink poisoning this wasn´t by toxic food or drinks sold to me in supermarkets.

I still don´t understand how it can be that in 2014 I suffered diarrhea from food posioning 40 days, but “only” 20 times since.
I only started placing layers of lead under my food since 25 August 2018...

While this sounds good, compared to some of my earlier posts in this thread, I still encounter some serious problems.
In several internet cafes, computer screens were replaced by a “special kind” with a high radiation function that not only causes radiation sickness but also hurt my eyes. For some time I have expected that the time will come that I can´t even find an internet cafe anymore...

I continue to have problems from toxic gas while I´m asleep.
Every morning I have to spit out the poison that´s built up in my lungs. Spitting literally hundreds of times (this is not possible in a “normal” situation). I have closed some holes, which has improved the situation, but I guess it only takes a small hole to gas somebody...

Even more bizarre is that I have suffered from poison gas outside!
I have a hard time smelling the gas and the spitting only starts after I leave the spot where I was gassed. It only happens at certain locations, and I haven´t been able to figure out where it comes from (I have suspicions though). It happened a couple of times that I sit at a “safe” location and then a car parks near me, and the toxic gas comes.

Sometimes people look at me “funny”, or at least I think so, when I sit at a spot where I´m gassed. It has happened only twice that somebody walks by, starts talking to me and tells me that there is a funny smell where I sit.
Only after I leave, the spitting starts.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Tata, drugs, JP Morgan and Fabians

Post by Firestarter »

Tata, drugs, JP Morgan and Fabians
Because of my experiences in the outsourcing of my department at the ABN AMRO bank to TCS, I first investigated the Tata family.
Because most of the links in my post about Tata’s connection to George Soros were deleted from the internet, I decided to continue my investigation:
Firestarter wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:59 pmIn 2002 plans were made to outsource the department of the ABN AMRO bank (in which both Rothschild and the Dutch Royal family owned a large share) for which I worked at the time, to Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in India. The plan couldn’t fail: Indians receive less wages than the Dutch, and if ABN AMRO makes the same profit with less personnel the metrics improve (the company's profit per employee).
They could have won by doing this in a clean (legal) way, but they should have paid the 1500 Dutch employees they wanted to get rid off, more than a hundred of million euros.

The Tatas have been linked to the Fabian Society and drugs for more than a century.
The Tatas have been connected to the drug trafficking David Sassoon, Sons & Co.

On 22 March 1887, opium dealers of David Sassoon, Sons & Co., Ruttonjee Dadabhoy Tata of Tata & Co and Hormusjee Meherwanjee Mehta petitioned the Hongkong Legislative Council:
The humble petition of Shellim Ezekiel Shellim, of the firm of David Sassoon, Sons & Co., Jacob Silas Moses, of the firm of E. D. Sassoon & Co., Ruttonjee Dadabhoy Tata, of the firm of Tata & Co., Marcus David Ezekiel, of the firm of Abraham, Ezekiel & Co., Mahomedbhoy Khetsey, of the firm of Tharia Topan, Jafferbhoy Khetsey, of the firm of Jairazbhoy Peerbhoy & Co., and Hormusjee Meherwanjee Mehta, of the firm of Framjee Hormusjee & Co., all of Victoria in the Colony of Hongkong, for and on behalf of the Opium Importers and wholesale Opium Merchants of the said Colony.
https://www.legco.gov.hk/1886-87/h870325.pdf
(archived here: http://archive.is/tBmO6)

The Jewish Sassoon family, originated from Baghdad (Iraq) before moving to Bombay (India) and then China, England, and other countries.

The Sassoon family was heavily involved in shipping and producing opium in China and India and the family were friends with later King Edward VII.
In 1844, Elias David Sassoon (1820–1880) was the first of the family to go to China. He later returned to Bombay, and established E. D. Sassoon in 1867, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
His brother, Albert Abdullah David Sassoon (1818–1896) ran the firm after his father’s death.

David Sassoon's son Arthur Abraham David Sassoon (1840-1912) married Louise Perugia, whose brother-in-law was Leopold de Rothschild (1845-1917).
David's grandson, Sir Edward Albert Sassoon (1856-1912), married Aline Caroline de Rothschild (1885-1908), daughter of Baron Gustave de Rothschild: https://guide-to-the-archive.rothschild ... oon-family

Also interesting is the Board of directors of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).

Ratan Naval Tata is Chairman and also: on the international advisory boards of J.P. Morgan Chase; on the board of directors of Fiat and Alcoa; a member of the Global Business Council on HIV/AIDS; and the Program Board of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's India AIDS Initiative.

Aman Mehta (related to Meherwanjee Mehta?) in 1967 joined the Bombay office of Mercantile Bank Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the money laundering Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) and from January 1993 to 1999 served as several executive, director functions for the HSBC Bank.

Laura M. Cha is also the Non-Executive Chairman of the money laundering HSBC Investment Asia Holdings Limited.

Ron Sommer is allso a member of the International Advisory Board of The Blackstone Group: http://knowyourselves.blogspot.com/2011 ... ctors.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/PMUg3)

Sidney and Beatrice Webb helped Jamsetji Tata to set up a company in Bombay, where a local Fabian society was located. In 1912, Tata funded the Sir Ratan Tata Department at the London School of Economics (LSE), whose first lecturer was Fabian Society member and later New Fabian Research Bureau chairman Clement Attlee.
The current chairman of LSE is Peter Sutherland, who is also chairman of Goldman Sachs International.

Tony Blair himself became an adviser to J.P. Morgan and then became chairman of the International Advisory Council, whose members include, besides Ratan Tata: Henry Kissinger, Kofi Annan and Khalid Al-Falih (CEO of Saudi Aramco).

A little known fact is that none other than Mahatma Gandhi was a member of the Fabian Society. Gandhi supported India’s Caliphate Movement and became a member of the Central Khilafat Committee which aimed to restore the Muslim Empire.

In 1927, Fabian leader Bernard Shaw expressed his admiration for dictators like Italy’s Benito Mussolini, Lenin and Stalin. Shaw declared that “Bolshevism became Fabianism, called Communism”: http://www.freebritainnow.org/0/fabiansociety.htm
(archived here: http://archive.is/CWyZc)
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Money from the bank

Post by Firestarter »

Here´s some information on my court cases against my former employer ABN Amro bank since 2005 (all the links are in Dutch)...

On 12 October 2010, the Court of Appeals (Gerechtshof) ruled in my favour: https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzie ... 010:BO4969

On 22 June 2012, the Supreme Court (Hoge Raad) ruled in my favour.
This was important because the 12 October 2010 verdict included important jurisprudence: https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzie ... 012:BW5695

On 16 September 2014, the Court of Appeals finally ruled in my favour.
The Court of appeal ruled – in short – that ABN Amro had to pay me back salaries from 1 March 2004 until the present day, minus 2 years salary in which time I had worked at another company: https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzie ... :2014:4060

On 20 October 2015, the lower court (kantonrechter) – for which I had represented myself without attorney – ruled that my contract with ABN Amro would end on 1 December 2015, for which the ABN Amro had to pay me the sum of EUR 26,500 (gross).
This also meant that the ABN Amro had to pay me unemployment benefits for another 23 months.

I had objected against Judge E.F.A. van Buitenen, who ruled on the end of my labour contract with ABN Amro because she had been in a work group with the head of the Labour Affairs legal department of ABN Amro, R. Hansma.
The Court decided that this isn´t any reason to doubt her independence: https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzie ... :2015:6796

From May 2015 until 10 June 2019, I haven’t been represented by a single attorney...
During this period I’ve started several legal procedures against the Dutch taxes (Belastingdienst) that have taxed the back salary ABN Amro bank paid in 2014, completely in 2014. If the payments had been spread out from 2004 to 2014, taxes would have been lower. That’s not even counting that most of the taxes should be void because of the statute of limitations (which is either 3 or 5 years).
In several of these legal procedures I’ve argued that as the Dutch government is a criminal organisation it’s illegal to pay taxes (art. 140 Wetboek van Strafrecht).

The reason that I need an attorney is because the ABN Amro still has to pay me hundreds of thousands of Euros. The sum depends on interpretations of what has already been ruled and the outcome of possible new legal procedures (unless of course we reach a settlement).
Because this is a civil case, according to Dutch law, I’m prevented from proceding without an attorney (that´s besides that it´s probably not smart to do, as I lack legal experience and am not even a lawyer).

Last 11 June, I agreed with attorney Vincent Rutgers to represent me against the ABN Amro at a “reduced” hourly rate of 180 Euro (excl. 21% taxes).
We agreed that he would send a letter by the end of the week, for 4 to 5 hours. It took until 21 June before he sent his letter for something like 11 hours.
Rutgers demanded that the ABN Amro would reply in 7 days. It took until 29 July before the ABN Amro replied, but to my surprise agreed to make a substantial payment.

At the beginning of September, I was close to firing Rutgers, but in retrospect I’m glad I didn’t.
Rutgers sent a settlement proposal to ABN Amro on 2 September, which I had disagreed with beforehand. At my request, Rutgers withdrew the propasal the same day.
Then on 4 September, ABN Amro informed Rutgers that they had accepted the settlement, even though it had been withdrawn. What made me come very close to firing Rutgers was that he informed me first that now that the settlement had been agreed upon, I had to keep my end of the bargain.
On 5 September Rutgers had sent a mail to ABN Amro that as they had proposed a procedure that a settlement would only be definitive after a definite agreement of both parties with signatures, no deal was reached...

The reason that I’m glad I didn’t fire Rutgers is that on 13 September, ABN Amro transferred EUR 83,664 and on 25 September another EUR 53,609 (EUR 111.107 gross) to my bank account.
They wouldn’t have without legal representation.

I don´t know the exact amount, but my estimate is that since October 2014, ABN Amro has paid me roughly 400,000 Euro (net).
And they still have to pay me a substantial amount...

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I had posted most of the information in this thread in Dutch on Rechtenforum.nl.
Since the end of 2013 my roughly 550 posts on Rechtenforum.nl got more than a millions views. Between 17 and 20 July 2020, the complete Rechtenforum.nl was taken down (that was the second forum where I have posted that has been taken off the internet after Forum.davidicke.com since the corona “pandemic” was started)...

On 11 August 2020, I claimed damages from Minister of Justice and Security in the Netherlands, Ferdinand Grapperhaus for more than half a million Euro.
That was after “my” attorney Vincent Rutgers refused to do so. Of course if only I could find an attorney that actually acts in my interests I could actually get these damages compensated. Without attorney I’m simply not allowed to claim damages in a civil suit against the Dutch state.

In short my claim for damages is based on the following...
In a lawsuit of some 10 years against the royal-controlled ABN Amro bank (my former employer) that could have settled the case for much less in 2005, in September 2014 the Court of appeals (Gerechtshof) awarded me 10 years in salary to be paid: https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzie ... :2014:4060

Unfortunately the Court of appeals “forgot” to rule on my requests for compensation of interest and legal increase (more than half a million Euro).
The corrupt attorney Ton Vermeulen that I requested to appeal to the Supreme Court (Hoge Raad) simply insisted that an appeal wouldn’t stand a chance (for some 3000 Euros).

On 7 February 2020 “my” attorney Vincent Rutgers filed a request for the Court of appeals to correct its earlier judgement of 16 September 2014 (art. 32 and/or 31 Rv).
So the Court of appeals on 12 March simply claimed that I had not requested this in the first place. Of course my (earlier) attorney had done so and the court documents show this.
Unfortunately no appeal is possible against an unlawful act like that by a judge in the Netherlands.

Legally it is possible to claim damages from the state for this illegal act (art. 42 WRRA and/or art. 6:162 BW and/or art. 6 en 13 ECHR).
So when I asked attorney Rutgers to claim damages against the state, he simply refused while he also suddenly (which he had earlier “promised” to) refused to claim damages from attorney Vermeulen (who should have appealed to the Supreme Court earlier).

After my letter of 11 August, on 25 August Minister Grapperhaus sent me a bullsh*t letter that he couldn’t understand that I claimed damages from the state and because of this simply redirected my letter to another government agency. Grapperhaus is a former attorney, so should be able to understand a simple legal procedure.
Of course this also violates my privacy, but in a dictatorship where attorneys systematically stab their clients/victims in the back, citizens have no rights...

Then on 26 August all hell broke loose on poor Minister Ferd Grapperhaus...
Grapperhaus as Minister of Justice and Security is responsible for enforcing the coronavirus lockdown that has been decided upon by King Willem-Alexander. This includes a 1.5 meter social distance (except for children, who have shown complete contempt for these foolish regulations).
People in the Netherlands can still be fined under the COVID-19 martial law... enforced by the same Minister Grapperhaus.

On 22 August, Grapperhaus married Mrs. Wytzes in Bloemendaal in a ceremony led by Secretary of State Ankie Broekers-Knol.
Of course the press was there for publicity purposes.

At first the Prive tabloid reported that the wedding had been a great example of social distancing. But when on 26 August videos and pictures were shown to the gullible public, obviously the 35 guests at the wedding had shown complete contempt for these silly rules (that are only for the slaves!).

How much contempt do they have for us? Grapperhaus and his party were fully aware that journalists were present to make pictures!
See a picture by Ferry Kok of Minister Grapperhaus arm in arm with his (new) mother-in-law.

Minister Grapperhaus was forced to publicly apologise.
Prime Minister Mark Rutte stated in his defence that Minister Grapperhaus had not lost “credibility”: https://nos.nl/artikel/2346429-trouwfee ... diger.html
https://nltimes.nl/2020/09/02/photos-ju ... ng-wedding

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

After being gone for 7 weeks, Rechtenforum.nl is back online.
For some reason, they have now locked my thread on the coronavirus "pandemic"...

Since 27 August the supermarkets have again sold me toxic food/drinks a couple of times.
The only strategy that I’ve come up with is “chaotic” shopping. It isn’t very easy to do my shopping for groceries in more than 20 supermarkets, but it’s even more difficult that I’m sort of set in what I eat and drink.
I haven’t even been able to find an “alternative” for drinking water...

It’s almost like a relief, as when it gets too “easy” to survive it becomes difficult to understand why “they” would go to all this trouble to silence a “simple guy” like me.
This also means that at least a hundred people working in supermarkets in Amsterdam know that they are involved in some serious crimes against humanity. That’s besides that some customers will get poisoned as collateral damage.

Unfortunately with the press under complete control of the same psychopaths that commit murder – even more so in this state of coronavirus “pandemic” – there really isn’t much chance that this will be exposed.

Also for the last month or so I’m getting gassed in my house. This is nothing new, but what is new that now (also) the toxic gas comes from outside. It sort of feels “claustrophobic” to close all the windows.
I have closed some holes, hoping to shut down the gas coming in my apartment, but I’m afraid that I haven’t solved this “problem”.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:42 pmIn one of those strange “coincidences”, Draijer on his website boasts, that Draijer is a long-term business associate of the Dutch government and assisted the Brenninkmeijer family in setting up the C&A clothing chain (in Dutch): http://www.draijer.com/overons/geschiedenis/

The Brenninkmeijer family is one of the richest billionaires in the Netherlands and is the owner of C&A. The Brenninkmeijers have also had a close relationship with our Royal family for many years.
On 11 September I noticed that my water boiler wasn’t functioning (possibly sabotaged). Foolishly hoping that it would somehow fix itself, I waited until 14 September to send an email to my landlord Draijer to fix this problem (taking a cold shower is something I cannot bear).
So after I sent another mail on 18 September, I got a reply, suggesting me to contact Jaspers-Ebbers to fix this problem.

So I phoned Jaspers-Ebbers, and nobody came, made another appointment and nobody came, and the third time nobody came either…

Firestarter wrote:Princess Viktória was a lawyer for the Rabobank in 2013, 2014, at a time when she married Jaime.
Rabobank was involved in a plot to kill me by blocking my bank accounts in 2015.
https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 483#p81483

In another strange twist, somebody named Wiebe Draijer was CEO of the Rabobank from 2014 to 2022.
I have searched in vain to find out if this Wiebe Draijer is family of the same family that owns my apartment: https://archive.ph/0gtkt