Non-Statutory Abatements

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
editor
Site Admin

Re: Non-Statutory Abatements

Post by editor »

An abatement saved in Word?

Why would anyone want to save a document which helps preserve Man's God-given freedoms in a proprietary format owned by a corporation run by Godless eugenicists?

I suggest you save it in Open Document Format. :-)

This comment is not as off-topic as it might appear on first glance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Document_Foundation
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

I don't have or use MS Office, so I have them in .ODT also, if you prefer. :)

Will Word open .ODT files?
Thomas
Max

Post by Max »

What are you people arguing about? I use Libre office, is that better than 'Word'?

Sincerely,

"Word Up"
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I wouldn't call it an argument-- more of a friendly jibe :-)

Perfectly natural, on a freedom-oriented site, to plug free software at every possible opportunity.

I use LibreOffice, and open formats whenever possible.

Thanks guys.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Hi, Max

There's no argument here. Gregory was presenting a clever and friendly alternative format to an earlier post that offered some material in MS Word format (.DOC).

I commend you on your use of Libre Office. IMHO, its much better than MS Office. It's less bulky, loads faster, and does all or more than my previous versions of MS Office did. I can't speak about the newer versions, but I imagine they're even bulkier and just as finicky about updates. I recently made the switch from Open Office to Libre Office after they fixed a few formatting bugs.

And... it's not a proprietary software that's owned by a corporation run by Godless eugenicists! :)

Blessings,
Thomas
damage control

Post by damage control »

Greetings all,

Thank you for this forum! What a wonderful tool to learn with. The information request[s] that follow are presented for many. Please bare with me / us if we are posting incorrectly and correct and instruct me / us how to post appropriately. Thank you.

After a long search I have been brought full circle back to this web site and http://www.lawfulpath.com which is where my search began. My / our questions are as follows:

1) the locations inserted into the Non-Statutory Abatement are the location[s] of the county in which the demandant lives, is this correct?

2) with regard to the respondent [please correct this term if my memory has not served me correctly], are they to be served at the local branch, or, must they be served at the corporate head quarters agent address? [this is in reference to alleged creditor[s] i.e., mortgage company.

3) may an affidavit of service from the legalese template be used for witness of the bondsman of Christ?

Thank you for your response. There is a work session being held this morning in hopes that service of process will be executed before the day has ended for several men and women. Several of the processes are time sensitive [mortgage foreclosure]. We have pooled the knowledge from all and are assisting each other to accomplish this task.

Thank you for this forum and the ability to learn from those who have gone before us.

Blessings in Yah
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I had some limited success with an Abatement once, which I will discuss further below. My opinions on your questions:
1) the locations inserted into the Non-Statutory Abatement are the location[s] of the county in which the demandant lives, is this correct?
Correct.
2) with regard to the respondent [please correct this term if my memory has not served me correctly], are they to be served at the local branch, or, must they be served at the corporate head quarters agent address? [this is in reference to alleged creditor[s] i.e., mortgage company.
If it were me, and if I had ever received personal correspondence from some person at the alleged creditor's (AC) office, I would serve the AC in care of that person, at whatever address he gave. Registered, not certified mail.
3) may an affidavit of service from the legalese template be used for witness of the bondsman of Christ?
I'm not familiar with this template. Maybe someone else has an answer to this question?
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
damage control

Post by damage control »

Thank you for the diligent reply!

We are reading quickly and making notes. Several are engaged in viewing the John Quade Non-Statutory Abatement video [Youtube] and are very excited.

Please inform us of whether or not we may edit the Non-Statutory Abatement signature [autograph] line with regards to format and whether or not it may be edited to add a line for the bondsman's name, and, if we may edit the red ink right thumb print by inserting a box for this print. This may possibly insert the law of boxes and may open the demandant to new legal obstacles[?]

We are also interested in whether or not we may delete the instructions for the Non-Statutory Abatement [all documents]?

Thank you for sharing with us and keep us abreast of the correct path in His / Their service

Blessings on all in Yahweh
damage control

Post by damage control »

Please forgive the oversight I realize now that may delete the instructions.
damage control

Post by damage control »

Thank you for your patience.

More questions, several asking:

1) Is the Non-Statutory Abatement served on all defendant[s] who participated in the attempt to steal from the demandant? There are two demandants serving Non-Statutory Abatement process to alleged creditors i.e., mortgage corporations.

2) Our comprehension is that all participating in the attempted criminal [?] trespass / criminal [?] mischief / theft / burglary and or attempted foreclosure are candidates for the Non-Statutory Abatement, is this correct?

3) If an attorney who was representing the adverse party [who was attempting to steal from the demandant] withdraws as the adverse party's legal representative, are they also a candidate for service of process of the Non-Statutory Abatement having withdrawn [were involved for minimum one year]?

The Alaska Jural Society is in the gathering planning and preparing stage.

Blessings in Yahweh

P.S. Thank you for your patience with us and our learning.