Non-Statutory Abatements

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
Max

Re: Non-Statutory Abatements

Post by Max »

Question fro all you awesome fellow Americans'.

Does anyone have a link to or copy of a sample/template for "Affidavit of witness"?
All I can find online is written in legalize i.e. State, County, 1/13/1996 not state, county etc. Thanks.

Max
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Max,

An Affidavit of Witness is used as a way to present evidence to a court. I think legaleze is the only flavor they come in.

It sounds like you're going to plead and argue the merits of the case, in which case you will be at the mercy of the court. I wish you the best.
Thomas
Max

Post by Max »

Dear, Jeffery,

I get your point. Legalize comes in all "flavors." In this instance the presenter and witness to the delivery (as opposed to sending 'legal' papers throug the mail; which by the way has no force or effect in law) need to write an affidavit, that they delivered and witnessed the delivery of the demandants abatement. So, I guess it doesn't necessarily need to be a specific format, just that details are recorded. Thanks, Sir
Last edited by Max on Thu May 23, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max

Post by Max »

Correction. Thanks, Thomas Jeffery. Sorry for the case of mistaken identity.

Max
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Max,

I checked in this morning to see if you had another post regarding your particular run in with the “justice” system. I have to admit that my last post did not come out as warm-hearted on paper as it sounded in my head. I apologize if seemed cold and blunt.

I don't know what your dealing with right now, and I'm not asking you to share anything that you don't wish to. As we come to Christ, and until we get a firm foothold on the path of Righteousness, we sometimes take a few hard lumps along the way. I know I have. Even then the we take some lumps, but much less severe. At least they seem much easier to deal with.

What should have come out on paper was that you are still in my prayers and I wish the best for you, and a speedy end to your ordeal.

May the Lord richly Bless you,
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Max, I too pray the Lord's blessings for you and yours. I would also agree with Thomas that, anything you submit to a "court" would be asking the "court" to make a ruling. Unfortunately, the "courts" are not righteous and anyone that enters therein are seen as subjects. Do you really want to be at its (the "court) mercy?

I have been in a few "courts" myself in the past. I have learned to let the dead deal with their dead.

Matthew 8:22 "But Jesus said to him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead."

The "courts" deal only with fictions/persons and cannot see the living. In the early usage of the non-statutory abatement process, it may have caught the "courts" off guard, not so any longer. Like so many other things the "freedom movement" has tried, the non-stautory abatements no longer work. It is because people are trying to do things on their own and leaving Yeshua behind.

Most in the "freedom movement" are doing things for all the wrong reasons. It is all about me, myself and I. I am certainly not saying this about you, and do pray your success. I am simply stating, make sure you're doing it for the glory of YHWH. I will be praying for you.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Well said, iamfreeru2

If I may also add... It's a trying ordeal to break free from the bonds of a system that we all grew up in. It takes some trial and error, we'll hit some speed bumps along the way. I think it's safe to say that none of our parents taught us any of what we are learning and discussing here.

I always try to maintain and guide toward a strictly Lawful state of affairs (keyword is try). Sometimes, that may not be the best approach if someone is still uncomfortable with the process, or hasn't broken completely free. There are people here that offer excellent examples in walking that line between statutory process and true Law.

I believe that if a man or woman has a heart that is truly seeking God and asks for guidance, the Lord will never deny opening your heart and mind to His Revealed Word. But it happens in baby steps. This is a great forum for us seek guidance and advice from others who are pursuing the same goal. It's fellowship, from a distance.

Many Blessings,
Thomas
scott

Post by scott »

It's amazing isn't it? I've been on this walk for 35 years and still learning daily as I go. But, there is no better cause than seeking first the Kingdom of Yahweh and thanks be to Yahweh that He is a merciful teacher and as far as the baby steps go, I don't know that I would learn much without them.
I'll agree with it's only by truly seeking God and asking for guidance that will ever get as there.
It seems the depth of knowing who we are and Whose we are is a life long process of learning.
Yah Bless.
scott
scott

Post by scott »

Hi Thomas,
If you were going to serve an abatement today, would you basically go about (no changes) as instructed in the book of hundreds?
scott
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Scott,

Forgive my late response, I’ve had no free time to check in here the last couple of weeks… but the answer is yes.

I have read, typed, formatted, and studied the abatements as presented in the Book of the Hundreds and I think that there is room for improvement. Not in substance, but only in length. They are rather lengthy and wordy, but at this time they are the best I’ve seen at maintaining a Lawful Christian Standing and abating defective process.

I hesitate at changing them in any way without a sit-down or discussion with other Christians who have studied Biblical Law, the content of the abatements, and who are familiar with each paragraph and why it is included.

I have the Non-Statutory abatements in Word format if you would like them as a time saving measure, just fill in the blanks. I won’t make these available to everyone as I am of the mind that if someone is really interested in using the abatements, they should take the time to type them out word by word to get an intimate knowledge of what they contain and why. I believe from your posts that you have done your homework. Let me know by PM if you’d like me to forward these to you.

May the Lord richly bless you,
Thomas