Notice of Understanding, Intent, Truth. Affidavitt of ...

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
scott

Notice of Understanding, Intent, Truth. Affidavitt of ...

Post by scott »

I was wanting to get some intake on the subject of recording with the ‘state’ such things as “Understanding and Intent”, “Notice of ?”, “Affidavits of Truth’, etc.

I have seen where some ‘sovereigns’ use their ‘notice’ for everything from declaring their allegiance to God and His law, to their participation in activities including the use of legal fiction, passport, banks etc.
Is that possible?
I’m not being critical of that, I’m just trying to understand better how a recorded and filed affidavit is going to help in an encounter (or whatever the case may be).

If we do not consent to jurisdiction why would we want to submit any type of paperwork and argue any merits?
How will having an Asseveration or Understanding of intent filed/recorded help when arrested or sitting in jail?
How do you bring it forth to your aid at a stop, jail or in court?
Would you carry it with you to serve at an encounter?
I don’t even understand why we would want to go to the ‘state’ to record anything but I am open to learning.

Thanks
Scott
Y.O.G.

Post by Y.O.G. »

:oops:
Last edited by Y.O.G. on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yahweh's Occupational Government

2nd Chronicles 7:14
editor
Site Admin

Re: Notice of Understanding, Intent, Truth. Affidavitt of .

Post by editor »

Scott,

I can't answer to the advisability of participating in passports, banks, and such. Those of us who have studied these things (and I know you have) realize they are frought with contracts of which a free man should wish to have no part. However each of us must do our best to survive, and to make the best of the knowledge we have. It's up to each individual, how much risk he can stand.

As to the practice of recording, posting, or otherwise giving "notice" of facts, intentions, and beliefs, my studies have taught me that notice has great importance. Much of my understanding of the benefits of notice come from Alfred Adask, former publisher of AntiShyster Magazine. His article, which I believe was entitled "Administrative Notice", was insightful.

Many patriots believe that recording a notice within the State's public record necessarily grants jurisdiction to the State. This is not true, particulary when the notice contains a statement to the effect that jurisdiction is retained, and specifically not granted.

Notice deals fundamentally with the principle of good faith, and conversely with bad faith.
This is an issue I fully explore in my book How to Survive Hospital Costs without Insurance.

If you expect a conflict, it is best to give advance notice of all the facts, and your good intentions; to deal with the other party honestly, and completely in the open, with full disclosure. This shows good faith.

You can take this further by giving notice of all the possible bad actions you suspect the other party may take against you, and telling him that you will deem any such actions to be malicious and in bad faith.

Once you have taken the high road, and claimed good faith, the commonly accepted rule is that the other party must assume you will act in good faith until and unless you prove otherwise. Your notice deprives the other party of the ability to claim he acted by mistake, or in the belief you were about to act in bad faith.

If you look at the old common law, much of the burden of proving a tort had to do with knowledge and intent on behalf of the respondent. Notice establishes both.

I know I've been very general here. Just last night I came across a specific example I'd like to share.

Last Thursday night, the Infowars Nightly News hosted a segment by Eddie Craig, a former Sheriff's deputy for Nocogdoches County, Texas. He talked about how to handle traffic stops. The segment is posted on youtube, at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KeLe1LKpMI

I'm also attaching the PDF file containing the script he worked from in the video. This script, and other files, are available free for download at
http://logosradionetwork.com/tao/
Attachments
00A_EC_-_INST_-_Traffic_Stop_Practice_Script_v04.03.2013-001_(Justified).pdf
(603.66 KiB) Downloaded 1511 times
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
scott

Post by scott »

YOG
Sent you a PM on this site.
I don't know how or if you'll get it. IF not try sending me one.
scott
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I am not against giving notice, but that notice should simply state who you are, and that you stand in YHWH's kingdom, not man's. I do not have a problem including I will obey any Law as long as it is according to YHWH's Law. I will disobey all others. Did not Paul end up in jail for his civil disobedience? We have to be willing to do the same. Is that not considered a blessing. 1 Peter 3:17 "For it is better, if God should will it so, that you suffer for doing what is right rather than for doing what is wrong."

As I have stated previously, we are called to come out. I think we need to inform the so-called PTB by way of notice who we serve. I have filed declarations myself, stating exactly who I am and to whom I serve, so there is no question.

The key to it all, however, is walk the walk, not just talk the talk. The reason so many end up in jail is because they say one thing and then do something else. In many cases this is seen as being double minded as James 1:7-8 points out.
Last edited by iamfreeru2 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

iamfreeru2,

I agree that a man can end up in more trouble trying to straddle the fence. Nevertheless, many people are unable to give up all their contracts, such as driver license, and still support their families.

This site needs to be a resource for those people too.

The Eddie Craig material I posted above, outlines a procedure for handling traffic stops which should be of value both to people who have a driver's license, and to those who do not. In fact, any man who carefully follows his instructions will not ever have to produce a licence, proof of registration, insurance, or in any way prejudice his standing at law.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

editor wrote:iamfreeru2,

I agree that a man can end up in more trouble trying to straddle the fence. Nevertheless, many people are unable to give up all their contracts, such as driver license, and still support their families.

This site needs to be a resource for those people too.

The Eddie Craig material I posted above, outlines a procedure for handling traffic stops which should be of value both to people who have a driver's license, and to those who do not. In fact, any man who carefully follows his instructions will not ever have to produce a licence [sic], proof of registration, insurance, or in any way prejudice his standing at law.
I know it is difficult, but who's fault is it that people are in these contracts? Look, I was in the same situation and had only myself to blame. People are in the mess they are in because they have forgotten who they are. It's as simple as that.

Eddie's material may be ok for those that do not mind being "persons". Frankly, I am not a "person" and I am not talking about "standing at law". My standing is in Law, the only Law that matters. I am speaking to those that claim to be children of YHWH. He wants our obedience, not playing in the sandbox of the ungodly. I know that is tough to hear, but the truth nonetheless. Playing in the sandbox will bite you sooner or later.

I prefer seeking my Father's will and doing it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; but you shall meditate therein day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success.

Am I there yet? I would have to say no, but that is my desire. We need to be seeking the direction we need to come out.

Isaiah 30:21 And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way, walk you in it, when you turn to the right hand, and when you turn to the left.

The system is full of the dead.

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said to him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

I am not saying we, as YHWH's children, cannot glean things from Eddie Craig's material that we can use. I also have it up on my forum as well for that very reason.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil to you to serve YHWH, choose you this day whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

I have had to make my choice based on the fact that I am one of His chosen people. I can only speak for myself, but I choose is to serve Him only. I hope my post is taken in the spirit it is intended. If I offend that is not my intention.
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

editor, I want to thank you for putting up Eddie Craig's material. There are definitely useful gems within the material posted. :D
scott

Post by scott »

I read the pdf file and watched the video. A lot of good info. no matter what position you take.
I do question a couple things though.

In our ‘travel’ experiences we have found that three main things cops want is a ‘name’ (legal fiction person), a ‘birth date’ (legal fiction birth certificate date), and an ‘address’ (a legal fiction person resident). They always want and ask for this. They will demand and threaten and sometimes beg for this damning information.
I am convinced that these are the prerequisites of establishing jurisdiction.
If you have a D.L. maybe it doesn’t matter. Or if you are planning on going to court anyway.

At this point my goal would be to avoid court and jurisdiction to the best of my ability. Especially as the corporate courts become more tyrannical (lawless) and abusive of anyone that does not go along with their sick dog and pony show.

I think Craig did a fantastic job on exposing the commercial transportation end of things, the use of the words driver, motor vehicle, etc. and the importance of rebutting being involved in such,but I think all would do well to also research the word ‘person’ in those statutes because the ‘person’ (legal fiction) is who they all apply to.

scott
scott

Post by scott »

iamfreeru2,
People are in the mess they are in because they have forgotten who they are. It's as simple as that.
Actually between the so-called government education and brainwashing in modern day society (and even the churches) they never had a chance to have known who they are.
I think you hit the nail on the head though with saying "We need to be seeking the direction we need to come out."
And to 'Come Out' is exactly what we are commanded to do and helping anyone else along the way we can.
Yahweh Bless
scott