The Kurt Cobain murder

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Firestarter

Re: The Kurt Cobain murder

Post by Firestarter »

PhantomJustice wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 pmIt does look like Kurt. Has anyone seen Kurt wearing this type of shirt before? Also the hair looks darker than Kurts, but in actual fact Kurt did have darker hair in his last known photo. Also whats up with that footprint on his shirt?

I've spent time looking for pictures of the death scene. There are many fake ones (including from the movie). I had not seen that one before. It could be real...

PhantomJustice wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 pm I believe Courtney didn't have anything to do with Kurts death. Just Google "MK Ultra Kurt Cobain." It doesn't even matter what I post anyway because the truth is always stranger than fiction, and this one is so hard to believe that I'm sure the see eye aye is not worried about it. The vast majority of people will chalk it up to a consipiracy theory, and maybe it's just what I want to believe because I don't want to believe Courtney had anything to do it, or maybe it makes the most sense of anything I've heard so far and explains everything, meaning everything, all the pieces of the puzzle fit into this grand scenario.
I don't believe that Courtney was involved either, for the simple fact that she wouldn't be able to cover it up.
American intellignce could have done it, but Courtney promised to release the documents that the CIA did it, but never did (at least I haven't been able to find the documents)...

Here are 2 videos on the Cobain murder.

The most important part from the first is the interview of private investigator Tom Grant, who brought tapes of his conversations with Courtney Love (Grant has accused Courtney for orchestrating the murder).
https://youtu.be/hZB363BuUx0

Here’s a cop explaining his investigation and that the photos were only developed later. With conclusions by Grant...
How could he know the story he tells?
The cop even admits that Cobain took a fatal heroin dose.
https://youtu.be/MBsYzLRYNMY

While this is interesting, and confirms that the ofiicial story doesn´t bear scrutiny, I still don´t see any evidence that Courtney was in any way involved...
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
RJGSAFC

Post by RJGSAFC »

The picture does bare resemblance to Kurt, without doubt, what does not bare resemblance is the flooring around him.
KCKilled

Post by KCKilled »

It isn’t Kurt. This photo is from an original pressing of a Slayer album. They used an old daguerreotype photo of a dude in a shootout in the “wild west”. He was behind a bar when he was shot in the head. You can see he’s wearing an old timey vest.
The real death scene is on YT. Someone climbed the trees behind the greenhouse and captured video of the top of his head. You can see his hair fanned out. (Photo attached zoomed in)

https://youtu.be/mVBGRdL-J9Y

Not a drop of blood or viscera anywhere. The police reports describe a minimal amount in his left ear and pooled on the ground. Laying 3 days before discovery (but I think he shot on the 2nd. Early am when he got home).
The amount reported supports blood “seepage”, it took (officially) 3 days to pool that minimal amount. That means there was no blood pressure when he was shot—-he was already dead of an OD.
Shoot a person with heartbeat and it looks like the guy in this photo. There should have been massive amounts of blood. Look up any photo of a shotgun to the head. They all have massive damage to the face and blood everywhere. Kurt didn’t. Head and face intact very minimal damage.
Watch the video. Where’s the blood?

It isn’t even a question anymore.
The forensics don’t support suicide, they support homicide. People don’t think the cops were in this, why? They’re corrupt af. They staged other scenes and shot people and got away with it for decades. They finally came under federal review in 2014 and currently entire force is being reorganized due to charges of corruption, violence, racism, excessive use of force. These cops were dirty. They don’t want to reopen this case and come under fire. They’d be sued down to nothing, and every case they’ve charged can be claimed corrupted.
I base my opinion only on science and hard research not emotion.
The problem is this happened before internet, cell phones, digital and social media so no one has all the facts anymore. I do.
When you look at everything, I don’t care if he told everyone he was going to kill himself, he couldn’t have physically pulled the trigger.
Attachments
Closeup “His hair looked combed”
Closeup “His hair looked combed”
CEA5F3A7-AAA9-4352-9864-470A69CB2375.jpeg (37.62 KiB) Viewed 5499 times
Tur1tU

Post by Tur1tU »

Kurt Cobain's death has always been a subject of debate due to the countless unknowns of the case. I personally don't know whether to believe his suicide or whether it was really a murder.

I think he was a great person, but with great personal problems.

Best regards