The totalitarian state

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Firestarter

The totalitarian state

Post by Firestarter »

What is happening today is the creation of the totalitarian state where slavery is absolute. The Protocols of the elders of Zion give a good indication of how we – the slaves – are being ruled by the bankers: https://web.archive.org/web/20210212004 ... tocols.pdf

Slavery
For as long as the slaves want something better they are not perfect slaves. So the slavery was abolished, to make us “free”.
Because we are free, we have to beg – I should say: apply – for a job at the companies (these are not slave drivers). It is only logical that we are extra motivated because we aren´t slaves, but are doing the work we have chosen for ourselves in complete freedom. If we continue to kiss the boss´ ass and snitch on the other free labourers, we can earn a little more year after year. Eventually we can even move up to a management position, in which we can command subordinate employees, so of course we are even more motivated. We can also start our own business, so that we are our "own boss" and – of our own free will - maybe work even harder than the employees. Once we earn enough money, we’ll collect status symbols, so we can give the other free employees lead by example: hard work, kissing up to the boss and buying useless stuff. When we have nice clothing, 2 TVs, a PC, a laptop and an expensive car, we buy a large house as soon as we can. We do not admit, of course, that in this way we are working so hard for the real estate owners and lenders (read: the banks).

We know that because we have unions, we are no slaves. If once in a while the unions start a strike, this is widely reported in the media, naturally, because when you live in a country where there is a strike, you're obviously not a slave. At some time the strike has to end and the unions say they have done the most for us (the free labourers). What motivates us perhaps most of all, is that after all our hard work (in total freedom), we can take a rest during our retirement. When I worked for Abn amro (a bank closely connected to Rothschild), the company as part of the pension plan saved a whopping 3% of my salary for my retirement, and if you count interest on top of that ... you can conclude that only the happy few can enjoy retirement for longer than 2 whole years.
The thing that really proves, that you are no slave, is that at any time you can stop working?! If you define your worth from your successful career or possession of status symbols, this is – of course - impossible and with a mortgage out of the question. An easy question: do you have any friends or family members, who stopped working?

After I quit working in March 2004, they locked me up in the loony bin for 6 months, because I am oh so "dangerous". At the court hearing in May 2005 the independent judge told me why I was locked up: "normal people do not stop working". In October, November 2014 after a nine-year lawsuit my employer ABN AMRO had to pay me over 200,000 Euros. Then, from June 3, 2015, in all justice, my bank accounts with Rabobank were blocked. I had to open a whole bag of tricks, in order not to die of hunger and become homeless.

Justice and psychiatry
To achieve the goal of happy slaves the state gives us state propaganda by the schools and media. What is still kept a secret is that the human brain can be used as an antenna for radio waves in frequencies of 425-450 MHz. So now the state can provide us with the nightly conditioning as described in the Brave new world of Aldous Huxley.
One thing missing is that the government do not know everything; they are very close, because they have access to the information in computers and when we walk around with their cell phones, they not only do hear everything the slaves say, but know our whereabouts at every moment of every day. Of course they need us to believe we have freedom of speech, because if we keep our mouths shut: it is impossible to know what we are thinking.

But sometimes the slaves get rebellious as the result of unsuccessful conditioning. The problem with rebellion is that it is contagious, so they need to stop it instantly. Of course unhappy slaves that long for freedom are – per definition – crazy. The advantage of using psychiatry is that these rebellious slaves are perfect subjects to test the “soma” of Brave new world. It is the American DSM, controlled by the pharmaceutical industry, that invents the psychiatric diseases. So now they describe the kind of behaviour they want treated as mental illness and they can even describe the effects of the so-called medicines as the symptoms of mental illness. For a prime example of a political prisoner: Ezra Pound was locked up in a mental institution for 13 years (I escaped after 6 months of torture similar to the 1984 of George Orwell).

If you read about the numbers imprisoned, you have to conclude that the US government is the worst in the whole wide world. A quarter of all prisoners in the whole world live in the United States, while the US counts only 5% of the world's population. In 2008 the US had 7.3 million adults in prison (or penitentiary supervision), about 1 out of 31, making it by far the highest in the world. The chance that a black man in the US, ends up in jail, is: 32%, for Latino men: 17% and for white men: 6%. There are now more African American men in prison (or in provisional release) than “slaves” in 1850 (the beginning of the civil war).
More than 40 million arrests over the last 40 years were drug-related. In Texas, a person can be sentenced to two years in prison for possession of 4 grams of marijuana. In New York State even 15 years to life for possession of 4 grams of drugs. A large number of prisoners in the US are victims of the Three Strikes law, giving an extra long imprisonment for a third conviction (usually 25 years to life). This leads to situations like life sentences for crimes such as stealing food.
The prisoners in the USA are forced into labour for the company Unicor (if they do not work “voluntarily”, they are put in isolation cells). In 2012 they earned 23 cents per hour (or for 52, 40-hour work weeks less than 500 dollars. The US Department of Defense is the biggest “employer” for the prison labour, companies that use them, include: IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT & T, Texas Instrument, Dell, Compaq, Honeywell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel and TWA.

The final solution
The perfect totalitarian state is one in which the slaves are happy to be a slave. Even with the success of perfect conditioning there is still something missing to make slavery absolute. The only way to make slavery absolute, is to have everybody look, act, believe and speak the same. Otherwise there´s the danger the slaves get a different perspective by speaking to someone of a different background. Of course it is useful to have racial segregation: schools, districts and companies where you do not meet other races (because of our conditioning we do not even want to talk to someone of a different race). But to achieve total slavery, eugenics is needed.

You must understand that there are no “superior” races, but only the lucky few that are born from a “good family” that are superior (or at least by their own definition), but there are “inferior” races. From the claims that Native Americans or blacks are inferior, you can understand that white people are the better slaves. Some of the black slaves get angry if you tell them they are “free”, but when you say to a brainwashed white he’s a “slave” he gets mad. Furthermore the elite want to reduce the world population to 500 million, enough to make life fun for them, but easier to control. Another reason to reduce the world population is that the slaves are destroying “their” environment. The Georgia Guidestones were revealed on March 22, 1980 of which the first guideline reads: “Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature”.
There are a lot of quotes of the elite saying that eugenics is necessary and the world population must be reduced, for example: Sir Julian Huxley (founder of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCN) and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and brother of Aldous Huxley), Prince Philip (husband of Queen Elizabeth), Thomas Ferguson (Latin American case officer for the US Office of Population Affairs) and Robert McNamara (American secretary of state for the Department of Defense from 1961 -1968 and after that chairman of the World bank and part of the Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI)). There have also been reports to warn against the overpopulation: “Toward balanced growth: Quantity with quality” (1970), “Report of the Commission on population growth” (1972), “The limits to growth” (1972) and “GLOBAL 2000” (1980).

On 22 September 1991 the following “Cobden clubs” document, with a phone number of Dick Gephardt, was discussed at the Des Moines Iowa 22 September 1991 at the “sustainable development day”; see the following excerpt:
THEREFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED:
A. The Security Council of the U.N., led by the Anglo-Saxon Major Nation powers, will decree that henceforth, the Security Council will inform all nations that its suffrance on population has ended, that all nations have quotas for REDUCTION on a y early basis, which will be enforced by the Security Council by selective or total embargo of credit, items of trade including food and medicine, or by military force, when required.
This was in preparation of the ECO-92 summit (which led to Agenda 21): https://de.scribd.com/doc/101240390/10- ... rge-W-Hunt

Al Gore (before he became Vice President) delivered an energetic speech in which he tried to convince the audience that depopulation can be done: http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1 ... rive_f.pdf

Murder by AIDS
It is not easy to prove that systematically diseases are invented to murder people, by first poisoning them and finishing them off in hospital.
Part of post removed to “new” thread on the HIV/AIDS hoax: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=895
Keywords: AIDS, HIV, AZT, poisoning, homosexuals New York Los Angeles San Francisco, Burroughs Wellcome, John Lauritsen, evaluation Ellen Cooper, Wellcome trust, Lord Oliver Franks Rockefeller Foundation, Papadopulos-Eleopulos, Positive Western Blot Proof, Seligmann, Concorde: MRC/ANRS randomised double-blind controlled trial immediate deferred zidovudine, Bryan J. Elison and Dr. Peter Duesberg.

Polio vaccination
(Part of) post removed to "new" thread on the Horrors of polio vaccines: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1151

Keywords: "Vaccination, chemical and biological weapons, WHO and UNICEF, National Immunization Days, Uganda, Kihura Nkuba, Bilderberg, Melinda Gates, wild polio, India, paralysed by Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation"

Of course everybody must agree (whichever way you look at it) in seeing charities like these, that a disaster is coming.
We should believe that since the 1980s the World population has continued to grow at a rapid speed. The same media that tell us that China has implemented a strict one child policy has even told us, that in China the population has increased considerably.

Negative Population Growth was founded in 1972, to reduce the world population drastically, check out their website: http://www.npg.org/
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Re: The totalitarian state

Post by Firestarter »

In the totalitarian state the state decides on life and death. Nobody could object when unfit parents are prevented from producing baby’s.
Executions in the totalitarian state are performed according to the ninth member of the 15th Protocol of the elders of Zion:
Death is the inevitable end for all. It is better to bring that end nearer to those who hinder our affairs than to ourselves, to the founders of this affair. WE MASONS EXECUTE IN SUCH WISE THAT NONE SAVE THE BROTHERHOOD CAN EVER HAVE A SUSPICION OF IT, NOT EVEN THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES OF OUR DEATH SENTENCE, THEY ALL DIE WHEN REQUIRED AS IF FROM A NORMAL KIND OF ILLNESS ..... Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn dare not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of MASONRY the very root of protest against our disposition. While preaching liberalism to the GOY we at the same time keep our own people and our agents in a state of unquestioningly submission.
It’s just a matter of finding the most efficient way to execute people for politican or economical reasons. Possibly the best way to control death is: 1) inventing a chemical weapon, 2) inventing a disease caused by chemical weapon, 3) making people sick by the chemical weapon in tapwater, 4) finish them off by the medical industry. Next to AIDS another prime example of execution in the totalitarian state is Legionnaires’ disease.

Symptoms of Legionnaires' disease include: 1) fever, 2) cough, 3) shortness of breath, 4) muscle pain, 5) headache, 6) tiredness, 7) loss of appetite, 8) loss of coordination, 9) chest pain, 10) diarrhea, 11) vomiting, 12) gastrointestinal symptoms, 13) neurological symptoms and 14) pneumonia. I have experienced all of these symptoms caused by poisoning (by water, food or air) with the exception of chest pain and pneunomia.

Legionnaires’ disease must be one of the most strange diseases that ever existed. You can get it by breathing mist that contains the Legionella bacteria (but not by drinking water or by contact with invected people). Often people get sick during holidays, thus during their travel or in the hotel.

According to Wikipedia all the large outbreaks have been in the “civilised” world: 1976 Philadelphia (USA), 1985 Stafford (GB), 1999 Bovenkarspel (Netherlands), 2000 Melbourne (Australia), 2001 Murcia (Spain), 2002 Barrow-in-Furness (GB), 2005 Toronto (Canada), 2012 Quebec (Canada), 2012 Edinburgh (GB), 2014 Lissabon (Portugal), 2015 New York (USA), 2015 Quincy (USA), 2015/2016 Flint (USA): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionnaires%27_disease

From the known facts on the first outbreak in 1976 (among legionnaires) at the Bellevue Stratford hotel in Philadelphia you can find the true cause. F. William Sunderman reported that Nickel carbonyl was the probable cause: www.annclinlabsci.org/content/7/3/187.full.pdf

Sunderman was informed of this possibility by an anonymous letter, with a warning about Nickel carbonyl. Sunderman had sent the letter to the FBI by August 2, 1976. The FBI only started to investigate this, after Jack Anderson from 28 October on published this story in the newspapers:
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg ... m%2003.pdf
https://archive.org/stream/nsia-FBIMisc ... 6_djvu.txt

The symptoms of an infection with the Legionella bacteria are even known: Pontiac fever. It only causes a fever for a few days, with no dangerous health hazards.

Because the Legionella bacteria is spread by water, this gives the state the possibility to renew the drinking water systems to make it easier to use tapwater to spread chemical weapons. Because of all the preventive measures the number of victims of Legionaires’ disease is increasing.
Since 1976 new chemical weapons must have been invented to cause “Legionaires’ disease”.

One of the obvious effects of Nickel carbonyl poisoning is a high level of nickel. Dr. Jerrold Abraham found traces of metal in the lungs of the victims of Legionnaires’ disease. The lungs had a much higher concentration of nickel than a control group, but the kidneys had normal levels of nickel. Leading to the obvious conclusion that the legionaires were poisoned by Nickel carbonyl through inhaliation.
The state invented another explanation – that the metal autopsy instruments were the source of the nickel in the lungs. How ridiculous this explanation is: the autopsy of the control group and of the kindeys of the victims of Legionnaires’ disease were performed with the same kind of autopsy instruments: (link deleted, and I couldn't find an archived version) biostat.umn.edu/~brad/6450/Chen_77_Legionnaire.pdf
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter,
Thank you for your informative and interesting posts.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

One of the strategies to keep us in slavery is feeding us lies. By constantly repeating the lies and lying about explanations to debunk the lies and more lies to explain the lies on top of the lies, we get to the point where we can’t see the difference between lies and truth anymore...
This also explains (seeing) a “rainbow”; is it possible that nobody before WW II painted a rainbow and how could this be missing from the Bible?

Post "corrected", and part removed to another thread: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 7&start=30

Keywords: "polestar, Device for Chronically Controlled Visual Input".
Last edited by Firestarter on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote:This also explains (seeing) a “rainbow”, which is about as ridiculous as the polestar (is it possible that nobody before WW II painted a rainbow and how could this be missing from the Bible?).
This is a curious statement. I had to check it out. I am :o ...

The word "rainbow" is found twice in the KJV of the Bible, in Revelation. The "rainbow" we think of in regards to Noah was just called a "bow".

Genesis 9:13-16 (KJV)
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
"Bow", Hebrew Strong's #7198, is translated from the Hebrew Word ‏קֶשֶׁת‎ and transliterated "qeshet." From Strong's:
English Words used in KJV:
bow 68
archers + <H3384> 3
archers 2
archers + <H1869> 1
miscellaneous translations 3
[Total Count: 77]

from <H7185> (qashah) in the original sense (of <H6983> (qowsh)) of bending; a bow, for shooting (hence figurative strength) or the iris :- × arch (-er), + arrow, bow ([-man, -shot]).
Hmmm...

Revelation 4:3 (KJV)
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
Revelation 10:1 (KJV)
1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
"Rainbow," Greek Strong's #2463, is translated from Greek Word: ἶρις and transliterated as "iris". From Strongs:
English Words used in KJV:
rainbow 2
[Total Count: 2]

perhaps from <G2046> (ereo) (as a symbolical of the female messenger of the pagan deities); a rainbow (“iris”) :- rainbow.
From the link Editor posted:
In Greco-Roman mythology, the rainbow was considered to be a path made by a messenger (Iris) between Earth and Heaven.
Here is the wiki article about Iris.

So I'm not sure what you mean about not "seeing" a "rainbow" (my eyes see the colors that are reflected and refracted by the sun through water) but I do now question the interpretation of the translation of what "bow" was really being described in the Bible.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I’m surprised to learn something about the Bible on Lawfulpath. Is this also the place where I can get an explanation about the teachings of Jesus Christ?
The “bow in the cloud” is also described in Ezekiel 1 – 27 and 28:
"And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.
"
I do not know what “bow” Jews saw in the cloud when it rains. This description is obviously not the same as the rainbow we are made to believe in. There is no mentioning of the sun (at the time of the rain) or the diffracted colours and the rainbow I have “seen” is not “in the cloud”, but is more like a coloured arch on the ground at an estimated distance of less than a mile.
An interesting aspect of the 1984 of Orwell is the falsification of history books. Obviously there are a number of paintings of a rainbow in the 19th century, by artists influenced by Christianity. Where are the paintings of the old Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Indians and Native Americans of the rainbow? These paintings of before WW II are obviously not the same as the rainbow we “see”, but fantasy. See for example the painting of Koch found on Wikipedia (c. 1803), this rainbow is in the cloud, where we “see” a rainbow on the ground.

The first time I actually “saw” a rainbow was in the second half of the 1990s. When in 2007 I walked around with my cell phone, there was one day when I “saw” 10 rainbows in 5 minutes.
In 1982 I went to see a 3D-movie. So I put on a cardboard pair of glasses (one red, one blue glass) and saw a really dumb picture on a flat movie screen, one image red and the same image blue seen at the movie screen. The second time I saw a 3D-movie was in Disneyland Anaheim, California. This time I see the 3D as it was meant to mess up my eyesight. After the picture of around 25 minutes my eyes were sore for hours and felt like I had been looking at my computer screen for over 10 hours without rest.
When light travels from one medium (like air) to another medium (like glass or water), the direction is changed (refraction). Light of different colours (wavelengths) are refracted in a different direction, leading to diffraction. You can see this effect for example with a prism, where at the edges of the seen object the diffracted colours (of the rainbow) appear.
Millions of raindrops do not diffract the light of the sun, but dime the sunlight. Even if rain would cause diffraction, this would not be seen as the rainbow we are made to believe in. If this could be the result of the rain, we would see the diffracted colours at the edge of the sun. Theoretically this could lead to a (rainbow) coloured ring around the sun, but NOT the rainbow we “see” as a coloured arch on the ground.

The following quote is from the Nineteen eighty-four of George Orwell: “'But the whole universe is outside us. Look at the stars! Some of them are a million light-years away. They are out of our reach for ever.'
'What are the stars?' said O'Brien indifferently. 'They are bits of fire a few kilometres away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the centre of the universe. The sun and the stars go round it.'
Winston made another convulsive movement. This time he did not say anything. O'Brien continued as though answering a spoken objection:
'For certain purposes, of course, that is not true. When we navigate the ocean, or when we predict an eclipse, we often find it convenient to assume that the earth goes round the sun and that the stars are millions upon millions of kilometres away. But what of it? Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?'
Attachments
Koch - Noah's Thank Offering (c. 1803).jpg
Koch - Noah's Thank Offering (c. 1803).jpg (31.37 KiB) Viewed 124071 times
Last edited by Firestarter on Thu May 19, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote:I’m surprised to learn something about the Bible on Lawfulpath. Is this also the place where I can get an explanation about the teachings of Jesus Christ?
There are some well-versed, Spirit-led men on here that may be able to give you the explanations you desire.
Firestarter wrote:The “bow in the cloud” is also described in Ezekiel 1 – 27 and 28:
In this context, the "appearance" of the bow is being used as a metaphor.
Firestarter wrote:I do not know what “bow” Jews saw in the cloud when it rains. This description is obviously not the same as the rainbow we are made to believe in. There is no mentioning of the sun (at the time of the rain) or the diffracted colors and the rainbow I have “seen” is not “in the cloud”, but is more like a colored arch on the ground at an estimated distance of less than a mile.
Hmmm... the rainbows I often see are in clouds. They reach down to the ground, but the arches are in the clouds. I see 2-5 a year, sometimes even double arches. I've made my own "rainbows" as a child spraying water from a hose into sunlight. So, again, I'm not sure what you are getting at. Could "rainbows" simply be some sort of hologram? I'm sure some could be. But I'm certain not all are.
Firestarter wrote:The first time I actually “saw” a rainbow was in the second half of the 1990s. When in 2007 I walked around with my cell phone, there was one day when I “saw” 10 rainbows in 5 minutes.

I find this odd... You didn't see a rainbow until you were twenty-something? Did you have access to the sky before then? Meaning, were walls, buildings, smog, etc. obstructing your vision? It rained where you lived, yes?

Orwell's dystopian novel was an example of the out-thinking and over-thinking that can happen in an atheistic society. They had "Biblical Avoidance" and would do anything they could to avoid pointing to God as Creator. Have we been lied to? Absolutely! That is why I try to rely on my own observations instead of others calculations (and miscalculations). And I've observed hundreds of rainbows in my life. :)
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote:There are some well-versed, Spirit-led men on here that may be able to give you the explanations you desire.
I fear that you wouldn't like the questions I would ask, when I read this comment.
notmartha wrote:Orwell's dystopian novel was an example of the out-thinking and over-thinking that can happen in an atheistic society. They had "Biblical Avoidance" and would do anything they could to avoid pointing to God as Creator.
Most people misread the Utopian fantasies of Orwell and Aldous Huxley's Brave new world. These are self-fulfilling prophecies (the brother of Aldous, Sir Julian Huxley was even very close to the world dictators by the eugenics organisation WWF). If it wasn't for Orwell and Huxley, who were smart enough to invent these sadistic Utopias (so must have known that their ideas would be used by the world dictatorship), life wouldn't be as bad as it is. Both claim they were writing about the future of communism, but in reality they are writing about mind control. In Brave new world apparently Ford and in 1984 Big Brother is "God" (it is irrelevant what name you give to the super creature you admire).
notmartha wrote:Hmmm... the rainbows I often see are in clouds. They reach down to the ground, but the arches are in the clouds. I see 2-5 a year, sometimes even double arches. I've made my own "rainbows" as a child spraying water from a hose into sunlight. So, again, I'm not sure what you are getting at. Could "rainbows" simply be some sort of hologram? I'm sure some could be. But I'm certain not all are...
I find this odd... You didn't see a rainbow until you were twenty-something? Did you have access to the sky before then? Meaning, were walls, buildings, smog, etc. obstructing your vision? It rained where you lived, yes?
I'm surviving in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, where you never know what weather to expect including a lot of rain. The rainbows I "saw" never reach the clouds, maybe it's relevant that in the Netherlands there are no mountains. My explanation is that visual input can be sent to our eyes using radio signals, several inventions can be found on the internet.
Firestarter wrote:Here’s the report from 1968 about an experiment where pigeons got visual input in their eye - Siegel “A Device for Chronically Controlled Visual Input”: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article ... 3-0059.pdf
Last edited by Firestarter on Wed May 17, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

A lot of Americans call their country “the land of the free” and a democracy, maybe mediacrazy is a better word. No politician gets votes without attention in the media. You only have to look at who get the most attention to know who are the candidates for the elite (so better vote for someone else). There is almost no such thing as negative information in an election campagne, damage is done by not getting attention, unless of course … someone reveals the truth.

Only politicians with the support of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), founded in 1921, can be the elected as president of the USA. The CFR takes their orders from Rockefeller, who can be seen as the King of the USA. Even Rockefeller takes orders from Rothschild, to whom he’s related.
In the coming presidential election it is clear that Hillary Rodham Clinton and Donald Trump are destined to win.

Bill Clinton is a member of both Bilderberg and CFR. Other members of CFR include: Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, US president Jimmy Carter, US vicepresident Dick Cheney, US president Gerald Ford, Chairman Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, Jesse Jackson, Caroline Kennedy (daughter of JFK), President World bank Robert McNamara, CEO News corporation and Fox News Rupert Murdoch, Secretary of State Collin Powell, CIA director George Tenet, President World bank James Wolfensohn, President World bank Paul Wolfowitz and CIA director James Woolsey. See this list of (former) members of CFR: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/po ... cfr-roster

Donald Trump isn’t an official member of CFR (yet), but had a good talk with the president of CFR in August 2015: https://web.archive.org/web/20200307194 ... ard-haass/

The connection between Donald Trump and Rothschild agent George Soros (member of Bilderberg and CFR) is interesting: they were involved in a money laundering, bankruptcy fraud with the General Motors Building in New York City. George Soros has “warned” about Donald Trump, to give him some additional media coverage and at the same time publicly supporting Hillary Clinton. Apperently Trump isn´t only connected to Soros and Kissinger, but even to Hillary herself: https://web.archive.org/web/20190404091 ... onnection/

Trump wants to be good friends with mass murderer Henry Kissinger (former Secretary of State, cofounder of Bilderberg and supporter of communist China), last Wednesday Trump met Kissinger : https://web.archive.org/web/20170123205 ... 8/Y/M.html

To find allt the dirt on Bill and Hillary Clinton you need more than 1 lifetime. Hillary is also very close to war criminal Kissinger: https://web.archive.org/web/20160414215 ... and-peace/

Just look at the number of “accidental” deaths connected to Bill and Hillary (the Clinton body count). In all of these unfortunate cases - including a lot of suicides, robberies, accidents – nobody (alive) has been able to prove their guilt. Suicides with more than 1 bullet are even more ridiculous than a suicide where someone takes a cyanide pill before blowing his brains out.
Here’s a list of some 100 people dead connected to the Clintons (many are also connected to the Clinton/Trump-connected sons of Bushes): http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/PO ... z48usfsXSQ

An important part of the history on the Clintons can be found in the Whitewater and Castle Grand investments of the Clintons together with Jim McDougal (who died in 1988 of a “heart attack”). Apperently when the Clintons make bad investments, others have to pay. Paying off an overdue loan by loaning more money is really clever; in my situation the banks simply blocked my bank accounts when I don’t even have any debts (so apparently I’m not smart).

In spring 1978 Jim McDougal proposed to Bill en Hillary to invest together in real estate, Whitewater, to build houses that first would be rented as holidayhomes and eventually sold. In 1979 the McDougals and Clintons lended over 200,000 dollar, but the project failed.
By 1985 Jim McDougal worked on another project, Castle Grande, for which he needed 1.75 million dollar. He could only get this money with the help of Bill and Hillary. Seth Ward was used as a straw man to make the fraudulent transactions possible; Ward recieved over 300,000 dollars for his cooporation. Most of the money came from Madison Guaranty, where Jim McDougal called the shots. The legal affairs for Castle Grand and Madison Guaranty were handled by attorney Hillary Clinton from the Rose Law Firm. By 1989 the project Castle Grande was already in ruins, by which time the American government (read: tax payer) lost 4 million and when Madison Guaranty filed for bankruptcy, lost another 73 million dollar.

Vince Foster was a collegae of Hillary at the Rose Law Firm with intimate knowledge on the financial affairs of the Clintons. In July 1993 he was summoned to testify to Congress about the records Hillary had illegally destroyed, when Foster suddenly committed “suicide”. Immediately after he died documents of Foster were taken by Bernhard Nussbaum and given to Maggie Williams (an assistant to Hillary Clinton). David Hale (good friends with both Jim McDougal and Bill Clinton and a former judge) testified in 1993 he was pressured by Bill Clinton as governor of Arkansas to illegally lend 300,000 dollar to Susan McDougal (wife of Jim). Susan McDougal was imprisoned for 18 months because she refused to testify against the Clintons, before she was pardonned by president Bill Clinton.

The investigation into the Whitewater, Castle Grand scandals started in 1994, led to sentences for 15 people, among which the follow up of Bill as governor of Arkansas, Jim G. Tucker. Bill and Hillary also committed tax fraud for thousands of dollars, but remained innocent.
Governor Bill Clinton was also good friends with Dan Lasater, who employed his brother Roger, and made sure Lasater made a bundle in the a new police communications system (what good are friends for, if you do not help them?).
In 1978 Hillary Clinton invested 1000 dollar in cattle futures, is it possible she made almost 100,000 dollar: https://web.archive.org/web/20160816170 ... connex.htm

Of course there is a lot more on the Clintons and there has got to be more about Trump: you do not become a billionaire by respecting human rights...
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.