The totalitarian state

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Firestarter

1995 food cartel

Post by Firestarter »

Suddenly there have been all of these stories about Bill Gates being the largest farm land owner in the USA, while in reality the large investment funds (of which BlackRock and Vanguard are by far the biggest) rule supreme...
The following story shows that controlling food supply is nothing new. For example the Roman Empire controlled the grain trade (using unfair taxes to starve Africa, which is apparently also nothing new).

After the Fourth Crusade (1202-04), the Black Nobilty of Venice took control over grain routes. Eventually, Venetian grain trade extended from the North-West of Europe to the Mongol empire in the East.
Until the fifteenth century, Venice continued to dominate "world" economics (without America of course), to branche out to Antwerp, parts of France, Amsterdam and much of present-day Switzerland.

From this Venetian-Lombard-Burgundian nexus, the 1995 the food cartel's 6 leading grain companies were either founded, or inherited.
I will use/summarise the information from the LaRouche story, but I note that since 1995 this monopoly over the worldwide food supply has been extended even further, and the "pandemic" was staged to control who will be fed and who will be starved...

The "Big Six" leading grain cartel companies are: Minneapolis- and Geneva-based Cargill; New York-based Continental Grain Company; Paris-based Louis-Dreyfus; Brazil- and Netherlands, Antilles-based Bunge and Born; Switzerland-based André; and Illinois- and Hamburg (Germany) based Archer Daniels Midland/Töpfer.
The Anglo-Dutch-Swiss food cartel also own shipping fleets, and have long-established relationships to control commodity trading exchanges on which grain is traded.

Cargill is run by the inter-married MacMillan and and Cargill families;
Continental is managed by the Fribourg family;
Louis-Dreyfus is controlled by the Dreyfus family;
André is run by the André family;
Bunge and Born is directed by the Hirsch and Born families.

Archer Daniels Midland's purchase of Töpfer increased ADM's presence in the world grain trade.
Töpfer's trade is situated within the old Venice-Swiss-Amsterdam-Paris routes, and has extensive business ties with the British Crown controlled Rothschild Bank.

In 1994-95, the cartel's 4 food export regions produced and traded 88% of the world's wheat exports. The cartel dominate 76-97% of the world's grain exports.

In 1994, the cartel's food export regions controlled 89% of the world's export of whole milk powder; 94% of the world's 653 million metric tons of butter exports; and 86% of the world's cheese exports.
The Anglo-Dutch Unilever plays a key role in control over the (exported) whole milk powder. Unilever is the number-one producer of ice cream and margarine in the world.

In 1994, the cartel's food export regions exported 85% of the world's beef and veal.
Four of the biggest beef exporters are Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland/Töpfer, ConAgra/Peavey, and Iowa Beef Processors (renamed IBP).

In 1994, the food cartel export sectors mastered 90% of the international trade in soybeans; 90% of the international trade in soybean meals; and, with British Commonwealth member India, 92% of the soybean meal exports.

The food cartel also controls feed for animals and seed for planting.
British Petroleum (not only oil!), is the largest animal feed producer in Europe and second largest in the US; Cargill is the biggest producer of animal feed and hybrid seed in the world; and Continental Grain is also a large producer of feed and a major force in seed production: https://larouchepub.com/other/1995/2249 ... _food.html
(https://archive.md/J8a2g)

The following is a current article on the attempts of U.S. Sugar to acquire its rival the Louis-Dreyfus Company (headquartered in the Netherlands) subsidiary Imperial Sugar.
The Biden Justice Department apparently tries to block this deal that "would harm competition and consumers": https://www.law.com/dailybusinessreview ... mpetition/
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Postcode Loterij - Prince Constantijn

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:38 pmThe following lists the leading “Human Rights” donors in 2012 (including the Dutch Nationale Postcode Loterij and Hivos).
The Dutch Nationale Postcode Loterij is in the top 3 of biggest funders of "charity" in the whole wide world (at a respectable distance from nr. 1 the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation).
In 2017, the Postcode Loterij had an income of 715 million euro. In 2018, the Postcode Loterij donated 357 million euro to 112 organisations, to push the agenda of the Dutch royals. Green depopulation agenda NGO's supported by Postcode Loterij include: Natuurmonumenten, WWF, Greenpeace and Milieudefensie.

The biggest yearly donation of the Postcode Loterij goes to the Stichting DOEN, that was founded in 1991 by the Postcode Loterij to launder the money to selected causes.
Novamedia B.V. was founded by the same gang that started the Postcode Loterij.

It is really the supervisory board that decides what happens at the Nationale Postcode Loterij: Paul Rosenmöller; Laetitia Griffith; Kick van der Pol; Engbert Verkoren; Riksta Zwart.

Engbert Verkoren is former CEO of computer consultancy company Capgemini, who studied Computer Science at Leiden University (where else?).
Verkoren got awarded an MBA from the French INSEAD institute where he studied in the year 2000, 2001... just like none other than Prince Constantijn (who decides on the macro strategy of the Biden administration)!

Riksta Zwart studied law at Leiden University (where else?) and is also director the Watercompany Groningen (where else?).

Kick van der Pol is chairman of the supervisory board of the ASR investment bank.
With the Postcode Loterij financing the green agenda against the farmers, and ASR the biggest owner/buyer of farmland (from bankrupted farmers), you could call this a "conflict of interest".

Laetitia Griffith is another lawyer, who was a politician for the VVD party.
Griffith was also an executive of the corrupt KPMG consultancy and of VNO-NCW that decides on the macro strategy for the Dutch economy.

Paul Rosenmoller was sold to us in the 1990s as a true champion for the working class as leader of the Green-Left party (GroenLinks). They didn't tell us that Rosenmoller descends from the extremily wealthy billionaire Dreesmann family, founders of the Vroom & Dreesmann shops (that have been bankrupted a couple of years ago) and intermarried with the even wealthier Brenninkmeijer family (owners of the C&A shops).
Pieter Dreesmann and R.W. Brenninkmeijer were members of Prince Bernhard's 1001 Club (in Dutch): https://archive.md/6tWyy

On a related note, the Nationale Postcode Loterij funded Milieudefensie (Milieu Defense) at whose office the Milieu Offensief (Milieu Front) of Pim Fortuyn murderer Volkert van der Graaf's was housed.
Firestarter wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:27 pmVolkert van der Graaf's animal-right-activist group Milieu Offensief (Milieu Front) was headquartered at the same address as Milieudefensie (Milieu Defense), the Dutch branch of Friends of the Earth, one of the environmental groups funded by the world elite. The Dutch branch of Friends of the Earth has naturally been financed by the Dutch state lottery, Nationale Postcode Loterij (one of the biggest funders of NGO's in the whole world).
Friends of the Earth was financed and in large part run by Prince Bernhard's 1001 Club, including its members: Robert Anderson, Maurice Strong, Rockefeller, Aurelio Peccei (subordinate of Gianni Agnelli) and the American billionaire Ted Turner.
viewtopic.php?p=70960#p70960

The think tank DenkWerk (ThinkWork) includes none other than Dutch Crown agent Hans Wijers (him again!).
It also includes Frans Blom, of the Prince Constantijn controlled American European Community Association: https://denkwerk.online/over-ons/

DenkWerk also includes one Jaap Winter, who is best known as Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Randstad NV since 2015. Winter studied law in Groningen (where else?).
More interesting is that Winter was an attorney, partner at the biggest corrupt law firm of the Netherlands De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek from 1991 to 2013 (while he joined the Supervisory Board of Randstad in 2011): https://managementscope.nl/manager/jaap-winter

On a related personal note, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek represented me in front of the Supreme Court (Hoge Raad) in my court case against the ABN Amro Bank (founded by King Willem I as the Nederlandsche Handel-Maatschappij).
As De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek has represented ABN Amro in several (other) legal matters, it should come as no surprise that they were pleading against me (in my name).
In one of those strange coincidences, in the same period that De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek was harming my interests, Jaap W. Winter was at the 2011 Bilderberg conference.

On another related personal note, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is also the law firm for the same Rabobank that in 2015 was involved in (another) plot to kill me, by illegaly blocking my bank accounts: viewtopic.php?p=2744#p2744
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Prince Arthur

Re: Postcode Loterij - Prince Constantijn

Post by Prince Arthur »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:42 pm
On a related personal note, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek represented me in front of the Supreme Court (Hoge Raad) in my court case against the ABN Amro Bank (founded by King Willem I as the Nederlandsche Handel-Maatschappij).
As De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek has represented ABN Amro in several (other) legal matters, it should come as no surprise that they were pleading against me (in my name).
In one of those strange coincidences, in the same period that De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek was harming my interests, Jaap W. Winter was at the 2011 Bilderberg conference.

On another related personal note, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is also the law firm for the same Rabobank that in 2015 was involved in (another) plot to kill me, by illegaly blocking my bank accounts: viewtopic.php?p=2744#p2744
Dare we ask how the court case went?
Firestarter

Re: Postcode Loterij - Prince Constantijn

Post by Firestarter »

Prince Arthur wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:31 amDare we ask how the court case went?
Against all odds, and against all attorneys (including my own) I actually won! When the Rabobank illegally blocked my bank accounts there was some 200,000 euros on them...
Since then the BBA law on which this unique jursiprudence was based, that was active since WW II, was deleted in its entirety by the Dutch government...
Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 pmLaw firm 4, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, attorneys Stefan Sagel and Rogier Duk. Represented me from February 2011 until June 2012. De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is the largest law firm of the Netherlands and has consulted ABN AMRO in various legal matters. When they represented me in front of the supreme court (Hoge Raad) they pleaded against me (thus for their client ABN AMRO). Only 11 days after they made commitments to represent me, they published an article in Kluwer TRA (where Sagel and Duk were the editors) arguing that ABN AMRO didn´t have to pay me. In this piece my name was mentioned, and that I was locked up in a psychiatric hospital for 6 months because I suffer from a dangerous mental disease (making it impossible for me to lead a “normal” life). During the procedure Duk made a switch to the law firm BarentsKrans that represented ABN AMRO in the court case against me. I found 2 court cases in the Netherlands where Duk represented ABN AMRO (such a conflict in interest is forbidden): http://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzien ... 010:BM8906
http://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inzien ... R:2015:163

Law firm 5 Bosch, attorney Marlies Vegter. Represented me in March, April 2012. After she indicated to help attorneys Duk and Sagel, stopped representing me. Was editor at published SDU that published my name in combination with mentioning that I was locked up in a psychiatric hospital for 6 months because I suffer from a dangerous mental disease.

Law firm 6 Keizerhof, attorney Jolien van Woudenberg. Represented me from July 2012 to October 2014. Offered to represent me not only in my court case, but also against SDU and Kluwer (that illegally published my name), while Van Woudenberg was a co-worker of Sagel and Duk at Kluwer. After the higher court (Gerechtshof) in September 16, 2014 finally ruled that ABN AMRO had to pay me, first informed me I had to be very happy with the result (while the higher court had illegally decided to give me less than what ABN AMRO owed me), then refused to compute the amount ABN AMRO had to pay me correctly (with a difference of some 350,000 euro). When I informed her I wasn´t happy with her letter, on October 3, 2014 stopped representing me (before ABN AMRO paid me).
viewtopic.php?p=3004#p3004

Firestarter

Postcode Loterij, Oxfam, genocide

Post by Firestarter »

It's amazing that so very often when I investigate "different" topics, I find information that links them together.

In this thread I've posted about the Dutch top 3 funder in the world of the kind of charities that support genocide and human rights violations, the Nationale Postcode Loterij.

I've also posted about the British Intelligence funded/started human rights organisations - Oxfam and Amnesty International - that cover up the crimes against humanity by the British Empire:
Firestarter wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:41 pmOxfam was already formed in 1941. It is a highly secretive British intelligence organisation which fosters insurgencies under the guise of food relief.
viewtopic.php?p=69234#p69234

One of the co-founders of the Nationale Postcode Loterij is one Simon Jelsma.
In 1956, Jelsma also co-founded the Novib "charity", whose first chairman was none other than Prince Bernhard (co-founder of the Bilderberg Group, WWF and 1001 Club).
In 1981, Jelsma (long-time vice chairman of Novib) was knighted by Bernhard's daughter, then-Queen Beatrix.

Fast forward to 1994, when Novib became part of the British Intelligence founded Oxfam International (or vice versa?), changing its name in 2006 to Oxfam Novib: (in Dutch) https://nos.nl/artikel/313843-oprichter ... -overleden

And none other than Boudewijn Poelmann, before starting the Postcode Loterij, was responsible for fundraising and propaganda for Novib.
Poelmann was also one of the founders/owners of Independent Media, which became the second largest publishing house in the Russian Federation, until it was sold to Sanoma Publishing in 2004: https://dbpedia.org/page/Boudewijn_Poelmann

From 1989 to 2020 the biggest recipients of the Nationale Postcode Loterij billions were:
Natuurmonumenten..........€435,5 million
Oxfam Novib....................€418.8 million
World Wildlife Fund..........€418.3 million
Artsen zonder Grenzen......€391 million
Unicef............................€388.3 million
LandschappenNL..............€345.1 million
Vluchtelingenwerk............€305.2 million

Many of these "charities" support the replacement migration "human rights" agenda, like Oxfam Novib, besides the green "depopulation" agenda.
Natuurmonumenten is the largest "private" owner of land in the Netherlands...

An arguably even bigger funder of "charity" is the Dutch government that is only allowed to subisidise a tax exempt NGO, when it receives 25% of its income from "private" sources.
So of course funding by the Postcode Loterij can help them reach this 25% treshold, with more cash for genocide charity.

See some of the biggest receivers of both Postcode Loterij and Dutch tax money.
NGO....................Government subsidy.....Postcode loterij......Total
Oxfam Novib.........€205.5 million..............€418.8 million.......€624.3 million
PAX / Amnesty .....€121.6 million.............€103.6 million........€225.2 million
Red Cross..............€50.4 million..............€113.1 million........€163.5 million
(in Dutch) https://archive.md/5iOTN

See promoters of the Nationale Postcode Loterij (from left): Joost van Lanschot (VSBfonds), Boudewijn Poelmann, Mark Rutte (MP), Alexander Rinnooy Kan (of the Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds), Fred Teeven (Secretary of State), Halbe Zijlstra (Secretary of State), and Joop van den Ende (media mogul).

Since the Nationale Postcode Loterij was founded in 1989, it has partnered with Oxfam Novib.
Oxfam Novib has received a whopping €38,700,000 from the Dutch government (I guess this included the first decades before becoming part of Oxfam).
Oxfam Novib has received more than €50 million from other government entities, like the European Union, UN, and Sweden (where the Nationale Postcode Loterij also runs lotteries): (in Dutch) https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxfam_Novib

Also interesting is that the Executive Director of Oxfam International from 2013 to 2019 was one Winnie Byanyima, who then became Executive Director of UNAIDS.
In January 2015, Byanyima co-chaired the World Economic Forum in Davos.

The Byanyima family sort of adopted the young man that in 1986 became the ruthless long-time dictator of Uganda, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, with the help of none other than Winnie Byanyima: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie_Byanyima

Museveni was one of the major operatives that orchestrated the 1994 Rwandan genocide and subsequent "African World War" on the orders of his Anglo-American masters: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1648

Firestarter

Alternative media exposed

Post by Firestarter »

The following story from an "alternative" media site exposes another "alternative" Youtube channel.

The British government corona dictatorship policies includes hiring “anti-fascist” YouTube influencers of the BreadTube clique for astroturfing.
The operation “Challenging Pseudoscience” is run by the UK’s Royal Institution, whose top patron is none other than Prince Charles. It is designed “to curb the influence of pseudoscience material online, with specific emphasis on Coronavirus-related ‘anti-vaxxing’ sentiment”.

The “social change” communications firm Valent Projects was hired to troll the hell out of ani-vaxxer lockdown sceptic COVID deniers. Valent was also funded by the US Agency for International Development (USAID). Valent was previously hired for anti-Assad propaganda that may have been designed to support the ruthless Assad, with his British wife.
Amil Khan is the founder and CEO of Valent Projects. Amil Khan previously made propaganda for the "reputable" Reuters and the BBC.
In October 2017, Khan became an associate fellow of the notorious Chatham House.

In March 2021, Valent Projects hired the the UK intelligence connected Hamish Falconer. Hamish is the son of Charlie Falconer, a long-time friend of recently installed Knight of the Garter, former UK PM Tony Blair.
In 1997, Charlie Falconer senior was selected for the House of Lords, and subsequently served in a series of high-ranking government posts, when his buddy Blair was PM.

Valent plans a “mass appeal social media campaign fronted and owned by prominent social media figure Abigail Thorn”. Valent uses psychological profiling on Brits who reject the official COVID-19 narrative “used to devise a campaign that utilises YouTuber Abigail Thorn’s existing platform to achieve a measurable cognitive shift in the target audience”.
Thorn was born as a boy, and now calls itself a "transgender woman".

The much hated George Soros partnered with tech oligarch Reid Hoffmann to found Good Information Inc, a social media censorship operation to counter "disinformation”: https://thegrayzone.com/2021/12/24/leak ... ube-covid/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The previous expose came from the "alternative" Grayzone, founded by Max Blumenthal.
Blumenthal is one in a gigantic network of Putin-supporting alternative media sites. The kind of sites that praise Russia's bombs on Syria but condemn the American bombs.

This network is obsessively fixated on the supposed spread of Muslim influence in America. Its apparatus spans continents, extending from Tea Party activists here to the European far right. It brings together in common cause right-wing ultra-Zionists, Christian evangelicals, and racist British soccer hooligans. It reflects an aggressively pro-Israel sensibility, with its key figures venerating the Jewish state as a Middle Eastern Fort Apache on the front lines of the Global War on Terror and urging the U.S. and various European powers to emulate its heavy-handed methods.

Little of recent American Islamophobia (with a strong emphasis on the “phobia”) is sheer happenstance.  Years before Tea Party shock troops massed for angry protests outside the proposed site of an Islamic community center in lower Manhattan, representatives of the Israel lobby and the Jewish-American establishment launched a campaign against pro-Palestinian campus activism that would prove a seedbed for everything to come.
(...)

By now, the Islamophobic crusade has gone beyond the right-wing pro-Israel activists, cyber-bigots, and ambitious hucksters who conceived it. It now belongs to leading Republican presidential candidates, top-rated cable news hosts, and crowds of Tea Party activists.
http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175334/ ... reat_fear_

https://www.stopfake.org/en/russia-s-un ... d-message/

Max Blumenthal was also present at the RT gala in December 2015 where disgraced former National Security advisor Michael Flynn and the Green Party’s Jill Stein sitting at the same table as Vladimir Putin caused quite an oproar.
The Ukrainian StopFake describes Blumenthal as a "pro-Russia American journalist" who is used by Russia to "spread its propaganda message".

Max Blumenthal has worked as a reporter for The Daily Beast, AlterNet, Al Akhbar (an Islamic website that partners with CIA-front Wikileaks), and Media Matters for America (founded by David Brock, once a fellow of the Heritage Foundation), New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Nation, Guardian, Huffington Post, Salon, The Real News, Al Jazeera English, and even Sputnik.

In one of those strange coincidences, Max's writer father, Sidney Blumenthal, was an aide to the drug trafficking, money laundering President Bill Clinton and his wife Secretary of State Hillary. Sidney Blumenthal also joined the 2008 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.
Sidney Blumenthal also worked for Salon and The Guardian: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Blumenthal

Besides Max Blumenthal, another “reputable” writer for The Daily Beast is one lady Forester de Rothschild (longtime friend of Donald Trump, Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein).

See The Daily Beast Editor Tina Brown, Cherie Blair, Christine Lagarde and Lynn Forester de Rothschild at the “Women In The World: Stories and Solutions” Summit, New York, 13 March 2010.

In 2008, The Daily Beast was founded by Tina Brown and media mogul Barry Diller.
Barry Diller is the chairman of IAC/Interactivecorp, who appointed Edgar M. Bronfman Jr; Jeff Bezos; and Chelsea Clinton on its board of directors.

In another one of those strange coincidences, Barry Diller and his wife Diane von Furstenberg are good friends with Josh Kushner (the brother-in-law of Ivanka Trump) and his supermodel wife Karlie Kloss:viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1485&p=6220

Vanessa Beeley is another Putin-ass-kissing “independent journalist” in Syria.
Beeley writes for 21st Century Wire, founded by Patrick Henningsen, whose an editor with Infowars and UKColumn. Beeley is also pushed into the spotlight by Libertarian hero Ron Paul.

Rania Khalek supports Palestine, but her pro-Putin Syria propaganda is more than a little suspect.
Khalek got some adverse publicity for participating in an event by the British Syrian Society, cofounded and led by Fawaz Akhras. Akhras is the father of Bashar Al-Assad’s British wife: https://web.archive.org/web/20180311221 ... -probably/

Firestarter

Re: Alternative media exposed

Post by Firestarter »

When I first started investigating vaccines, I often found good information from the Children’s Health Defense of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. I had some doubts as I generally don't trust the offspring of the elites, but the information was good.

I later saw some videos featuring Del Bigtree, who seems like the campaign manager for Kennedy Jr.
I immediately distrusted Bigtree, as too slick. The kind of fellow that would produce his pretty wife in a soft-porn flick to make a quick buck.

The biggest funder of the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) for which Del Bigtree features as the public face is the Selz Foundation that also funds Children’s Health Defense.
The Selz Foundation is funded and controlled by the wealthy "philanthropic" New York couple Bernard and his wife Lisa Selz.
Lisa Selz is also ICAN’s president: https://hyperallergic.com/505935/anti-vax-movement/
(https://archive.md/b84kh)

Maybe the most interesting about Bernard Selz is that he was a board member of Lazard Freres.
Other (present and former) board members of Lazard include...

Nathaniel Rothschild, son and heir apparent of Baron Jacob Rothschild;
Lord Mandelson, cabinet member under both British PMs Tony Blair and Gordon Brown;
Richard N. Haass, chairman of the CFR
Paul Keating, former PM of Australia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazard

Another interesting story that involves both Del Bigtree and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is that in 2021 they were (still are?) members of the Academy of Divine Knowledge, together with (other) conspiracy luminairies like David Icke, Judy Mikovits and Sherri Tenpenny: https://archive.fo/47a5H

The Academy of Divine Knowledge seems an organisation that promotes some sort of occult "enlightened" New Age philosophy: https://archive.is/1sBqi

Their site (academyofdk.com) was deleted from the internet, after Sgt. Michelle Foy "exposed" them in the following video that I recommend.
Through Sacha Stone they are connected to the International Tribunal for Natural Justice, that was founded by Stone and received an award from the UN.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qETEsG2QU7xY/

-------------------------------------------

Technically speaking Change.org isn't a media outlet, but an "online petition website", but in practice it doesn't matter much.

Change.org recently started a petition to save the British Brainwashing Corporation after plans to abolish the license fee, "Unless we act the BBC as we know it will be destroyed" (how would that be a bad thing?).
With these humorous remarks:
"Not only will we lose the incredible news, sport and entertainment output, the very editorial independence of the BBC is at stake"
"there is no one in Britain whose day hasn’t been enriched by access to an organisation that has produced incredible output"
"we must act now or lose this national treasure forever": https://www.change.org/p/nadine-dorries ... icense-fee

You may have heard some publicity on Change.org's petition to have Tony Blair's knighthood in the Order of the Garter stripped, which had already gotten 1,106,497 signatures by 13 January 2022.

Wouldn't it be surprising that this "grassroots" Change.org is actually funded by the elite of the elite?!?
In 2014, a group of investors that included none other than Bill Gates and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman invested $24 million in Change.org.
In 2017, Gates and Hoffman were once again prominent investors in another $30 million investment round.

Other existing Change.org investors include none other than Virgin's Richard Branson and Ashton Kutcher (actor and close friend of Ivanka's brother-in-law Josh Kushner): https://archive.md/K5UuF

You'd never guess who is one Tony Blair's financial partners, and biggest funders, none other than Bill Gates.
https://youtu.be/gz0krxel0kE
Last edited by Firestarter on Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firestarter

Spotify, Neil Young, Blackstone, and Prince Harry

Post by Firestarter »

You've probably heard about the media hysteria of Neil Young demanding that Spotify remove his music or Joe Rogan. All the free publicity certainly hasn't harmed their popularity.
So now Joe Rogan is expected to reach a larger audience than he ever has while Neil Young (that was unknown to much of the younger generation) increases the worth of "his" back catalogue.

In January 2021, 51% of Neil Young's music rights (1,180 songs) were sold to Hipgnosis Song Management.
And then in October 2021, Hipgnosis partnered with the notorious Blackstone Group in a $1 billion deal: https://www.reuters.com/technology/blac ... 021-10-12/

Blackstone is of course effectively the founder of the biggest investment fund in the world, BlackRock, but is also a huge investor in big pharma, notably mRNA gene therapy (that has been used in the deadly COVID vaccines).
Around the time the COVID pandemic was started, Blackstone invested nearly $2 billion in Alnylam Pharmaceuticals that develops RNA-based drugs.

In 2018, Blackstone bought life-sciences investing firm Clarus with a $900 million portfolio.
One executive at Blackstone Life Sciences is Nicholas Galakatos Paris, former CEO of Ariad Pharmaceuticals, who has done deals with big pharma giant Pfizer and medical-device giant Medtronic: https://www.barrons.com/articles/blacks ... 1613767877

The biggest shareholders in the Swedish Spotify are its co-founders Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon.
Other than that it's a "normal" list of shareholders, although the biggest 2 investment funds in the world - Vanguard (3.7%) and BlackRock (2%) - together owned less than 6% in 2021, but than again these seem mostly focused on the US stock markets.

The biggest institutional shareholders (in 2021) are Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc. with 13,5%, (the relatively unknown) Baillie Gifford and Company 12.4%, and Morgan Stanley 7.5%.
Also some of the major record companies - like Sony Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group - owned a substantial stake in Spotify (with some criticism that most of the money for the streaming of the music going to corporations instead of the artists): https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SPOT/holders/

No surprises, Spotify also bribes the British royals with an estimated $33.5 million Spotify deal for Prince Harry and Meghan since 2020, with another Netflix deal worth an impressive $133 million.
I guess royals don't have to be worried to be sued for breach of contract even though they failed to deliver any material in 2021: https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/c ... e4378dd7b7

Firestarter

Re: Spotify, Neil Young, Blackstone, and Prince Harry

Post by Firestarter »

It's amazing that all of the big tech companies seem connected to one another.
It's almost like some sort of "conspiracy"...
Firestarter wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:30 pmNo surprises, Spotify also bribes the British royals with an estimated $33.5 million Spotify deal for Prince Harry and Meghan since 2020, with another Netflix deal worth an impressive $133 million.
In June 2015, Accel Partners and Technology Crossover Ventures acquired a majority stake in GoFundMe.
Accel already invested in Spotify prior to its IPO in the US in June 2011.

Accel was one of the early investors in Facebook, before its $104 billion IPO in 2012: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accel_(company)

In 2011, Facebook appointed Netflix CEO Reed Hastings to its board of directors, joining Zuckerberg, Netscape co-founder Marc Andreessen, Accel's Jim Breyer, Washington Post CEO Donald Graham and early Facebook investor, Palantir founder and Trump supporter Peter Thiel: https://nypost.com/2011/06/23/facebook- ... directors/

In 2017, Rachel Whetstone became a VP of communications for Facebook, before getting a similar position with Netflix in 2018.
Before that Whetstone had been in charge of communications and public policy for Google for nearly a decade.

Whetstone started her career in British politrics, working for years for Michael Howard (when he was Home Secretary and Conservative Party leader).

Whetstone married Steve Hilton after having an affair with Viscount William Waldorf Astor III, the stepfather to Samantha Cameron, wife of former PM David Cameron (also of the Bullingdon Club).
When Cameron was PM, Hilton was one of his most trusted advisers (at a time when Whetstone was global head of communications at Google): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Whetstone

There was some controversy over Facebook selling personal data to the SCL Group (and its subsidiairy Cambridge Analytica) to rig the 2016 election in favour of lying Donald.

Facebook also allowed Spotify, Netflix and the Royal Bank of Canada to read, write and delete users’ private messages!

Facebook also gave access to personal Facebook data to more than 150 (tech) companies, including Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon and Apple: http://web.archive.org/web/202201122158 ... ivacy.html

I've earlier written about the connections to the IPO of CIA-front Facebook, which through Accel, Peter Thiel and IAC/Interactivecorp (IAC as in CIA in reverse?) also connect to Google, Disney, Edgar M. Bronfman Jr, Jeff Bezos and Chelsea Clinton: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 5295#p5295

Firestarter

Re: Spotify, Neil Young, Blackstone, and Prince Harry

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:30 pmThe biggest institutional shareholders (in 2021) are Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc. with 13,5%, (the relatively unknown) Baillie Gifford and Company 12.4%, and Morgan Stanley 7.5%.
Also some of the major record companies - like Sony Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group - owned a substantial stake in Spotify (with some criticism that most of the money for the streaming of the music going to corporations instead of the artists)
I posted on 3 February on Baillie Gifford. Because this isn't a household name there is a risk that it will pop up in search results...

So then on 10 February, vaccine-supporting "antivaxxer" Robert Malone on the Tucker Carlson show (reaching a much larger audience than Joe Rogan) said that the largest stakeholder in Moderna (that sells the deadly COVID vaccines) is also the largest stakeholder in Spotify.
I'm surprised that he didn't mention "Baillie Gifford and Company", which is supposedly wholly owned by its 47 partners, but doesn't disclose who these partners are: https://archive.is/ZqbSB

Baillie Gifford has an impressive $11.6 billion invested in Moderna Inc. and another $5.2 billion in Spotify Technology SA.
The strange thing is that Baillie Gifford also owns a substaintial stake in almost all the corporations that I mentioned in my latest posts in this thread.

Meta Platforms Inc (Facebook) - $7.7 billion
Amazon.com, Inc. - $7.0 billion
Netflix - $4.7 billion

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - $1.8 billion
IAC/Interactivecorp - $226 million
Medtronic PLC - $36 million

It even has $7.8 billion invested in the Illumina, Inc. that plays such an underreported role in the plandemic.
Another $1.1 billion in the Estee Lauder Companies Inc of the Lauder buddies of Trump that also through their foundation pay Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands.
https://fintel.io/i/baillie-gifford-
(https://archive.is/MlhUc)

Baillie Gifford also invested some $183 million in the Oscar Health Inc. that was co-founded by the brother-in-law of Ivanka, Joshua Kushner, and owned by the Kushners Thrive Partners III GP LLC: viewtopic.php?p=52775#p52775
Last edited by Firestarter on Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.