What are THEY planning for us ??

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Guardian

Re: What are THEY planning for us ??

Post by Guardian »

There is and has been a deliberate under-reporting of the situation in France by the main stream media concerning the Gilet Jaune movement ( Yellow Vests )

Yesterday the entrance to the Banque de France at 32 Rue Jean Lecanuet , 76005 Rouen was set alight :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1079195354879340545

Yellow Vest protesters also descended on the headquarters of France’s BFM TV channel accusing the station of broadcasting “fake news” and calling for the resignation of President Emmanuel Macro

" BFM TV spreads false information about the movement, alleging that the channel purposefully underplays the size of its demonstrations. "

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/10 ... 1163124736

Whilst BFM TV were reporting " only dozens " - Agence France Presse (AFP) was reporting that “several hundred” Yellow Vests gathered outside the headquarters and Police used tear gas grenades on the crowd after the protesters lobbed projectiles in their direction.

The attached photos are from yesterday's edition of the " Nice Matin " where I have enlarged the placards being carried by the Gilet Jaune demonstrators so you can read them :

Leaving the EU
Facilitates us to re-find
Our Sovereignty
Our Borders
Our Money
Our Future

I have taken photos as the original web links soon disappear when " they " realise they have given out too much information .............. ( This demonstration shut down the private airport at Cannes )
image1(1).PNG
image1(1).PNG (964.5 KiB) Viewed 14665 times
image2.PNG
image2.PNG (1 MiB) Viewed 14665 times
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

LA FRANCE EN COLERE ( Angry France )

The deliberate under-reporting continues - check out the attached article and videos direct from the French newspaper " Le Parisien " from today's edition

Video 1 : Divisional Commander of 400 police loses control in Toulon

Video 2 : The storming of the Offices of the Secretary of State - Benjamin Griveaux ( close friend of Macron )

Video 3 : La France en Colere - note the number of Gilet Jaune on the streets

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/g ... 981674.php

The Reality - Macron is a Rothschild man

In 2004 Macron graduated from the National School of Administration (ENA) and joined the upper civil service.

Then, in 2008, he paid €50,000 to buy himself out of his government contract and became an investment banker with Rothschild, where he was highly regarded and quickly made a small fortune.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/who ... el-macron/

( The Spectator is a weekly British conservative magazine on politics, culture, and current affairs. It was first published on 6 July 1828 )

------------------------------------------------------------
Gardian - Observation :

The families that have ruled the West for hundreds of years and sought to extend their influence across the world in a number of ways, including military imperialism, have now come to the end of their dominion and are desperately trying to hang on to their control.

One way they may seek to do this is by starting a third world war, just as they engineered the last two. Their time is running out however and their piggy bank, the global monetary and banking system, which has funded their efforts for three hundred years, is on the brink of falling apart.

Without this source of power they will be naked and brought to justice for their many crimes.

This will liberate the world and prepare it for a new era of peace and prosperity
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Guardian wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:50 pmThe deliberate under-reporting continues - check out the attached article and videos direct from the French newspaper " Le Parisien " from today's edition
I don´t know about the US, but in Europe the Yellow vests DO get media attention. The yellow vest protests aren´t limited to France, where they started, but spread out over other countries too.
From what I´ve read/heard they don´t have a clue what they´re protesting against/for.

Guardian wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:50 pmThen, in 2008, he paid €50,000 to buy himself out of his government contract and became an investment banker with Rothschild, where he was highly regarded and quickly made a small fortune.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/who ... el-macron/
An interesting article, what´s sadly missing is:

1) that 24 years older Brigitte was his school teacher, who seduced Macron when he was only 15...

2) In his first 3 months as president, Emmanuel Macron spent €26,000 on makeup, paid for by the French taxpayer.

His predecesor François Hollande reportedly spent even more on makeup.
The president before Hollande, Nicolas Sarkozy, spent €8,000 a month on having his face done: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... akeup-bill

3) The most interesting I found on Macron, is that his personal bodyguard the freemason Alexandre Benalla and another employee, Vincent Crase, were caught beating up peaceful protesters in Paris: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322395
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
oracle

Post by oracle »

report.pdf
OIG Report
(4.03 MiB) Downloaded 592 times
Forbes : The Pentagon Can't Account for $21 Trillion (That's Not a Typo)

Twenty-one trillion dollars.

The Pentagon’s own numbers show that it can’t account for $21 trillion. Yes, I mean trillion with a “T."

Oracle : That's equivalent to the US National Debt - imagine how many false flags and black ops that have been supported with this level of money

Here’s something else important from that Forbes article—which is the only mainstream media article you can find on the largest theft in American history:

Given that the entire Army budget in fiscal year 2015 was $120 billion, unsupported adjustments were 54 times the level of spending authorized by Congress.

That’s right. The expenses with no explanation were 54 times the actual budget allotted by Congress.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/ ... 9e68d17aef

Twenty-one trillion.

Say it slowly to yourself.

At the end of the day, there are no justifiable explanations for this amount of unaccounted-for, unconstitutional spending. Right now, the Pentagon is being audited for the first time ever, and it’s taking 2,400 auditors to do it. I’m not holding my breath that they’ll actually be allowed to get to the bottom of this.

But if the American people truly understood this number, it would change both the country and the world. It means that the dollar is sprinting down a path toward worthless. If the Pentagon is hiding spending that dwarfs the amount of tax dollars coming in to the federal government, then it’s clear the privately held Central Bank is printing however much it wants and thinking there are no consequences.

Once these trillions are considered, our fiat currency has even less meaning than it already does, and it’s only a matter of time before inflation runs wild.

It also means that any time our government says it “doesn’t have money” for a project, it’s laughable as the Privately held Central Bank can clearly “create” as much as it wants for bombing and death.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-p ... -trillion/

So why can’t our government also “create” endless money for health care, education, the homeless, veterans benefits and the elderly ?

Obviously, our government could do those things, but the Privately held Central Bank chooses not to................

================================================

The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) issued a report “Army General Fund Adjustments Not Adequately Documented or Supported”. The report indicates that for fiscal year 2015 alone the Army failed to provide adequate support for $6.5 trillion in "journal voucher" adjustments.

According to the GAO's Comptroller General, "Journal vouchers are summary-level accounting adjustments made when balances between systems cannot be reconciled.

Often these journal vouchers are unsupported, meaning they lack supporting documentation to justify the adjustment or are not tied to specific accounting transactions…. For an auditor, journal vouchers are a red flag for transactions not being captured, reported, or summarized correctly."

(Note, after Mark Skidmore began inquiring about OIG-reported unsubstantiated adjustments, the OIG's webpage, which documented, albeit in a highly incomplete manner, these unsupported "accounting adjustments," was mysteriously taken down.

Fortunately, Mark copied the July 2016 report and all other relevant OIG-reports in advance and reposted them here.)
report.pdf
OIG Report
(4.03 MiB) Downloaded 592 times
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:45 pmI don´t know about the US, but in Europe the Yellow vests DO get media attention. The yellow vest protests aren´t limited to France, where they started, but spread out over other countries too.
From what I´ve read/heard they don´t have a clue what they´re protesting against/for.
Olivier Beziade, a father-of-three, is in a medically-induced coma after a plainclothes officer shot a flash ball through his head during Yellow Vest protests in Bordeaux on Saturday. A uniformed officer also threw a stun grenade in Beziade´s direction.
Beziade suffered a “very serious brain injury” that may be permanent.

Beziade’s wife, who was with him when he was shot , said they shot at them “like rabbits”.
The cops claim that a gang of Yellow Vests was “trying to get into an Apple store nearby” and promised a “full investigation”.

This shouldn’t be surprising as Emmanuel Macron has ordered the armed police to attack the protesters with increasing brutality.
On Saturday, CRS riot police shot live ammunition with semi-automatic weapons at Yellow Vest demonstrators in Paris: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... olice.html

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:45 pm3) The most interesting I found on Macron, is that his personal bodyguard the freemason Alexandre Benalla and another employee, Vincent Crase, were caught beating up peaceful protesters in Paris: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322395

Alexandre Benalla, the disgraced former bodyguard of French President Emmanuel Macron, has been placed in custody during a probe on using diplomatic passports after resigning from the Élysée Palace.

Macron's chief of staff, Patrick Strzoda, told the Senate Law Commission on Wednesday that Alexandre Benalla used the diplomatic passports 20 times between 1 August and 31 December 2018.
Strzoda also said Benalla had used a fake document with the letterhead of the President's chief of staff to request his second service passport.

Benalla said on 30 December that he had returned his diplomatic passports to the Elysée Palace in August but they were given back to him at the beginning of October by "a member of the presidency".
Benalla also said:
Since they were given back to me, I did not see any reason not to use them.
I may have been wrong to use these passports. But I did it only for personal comfort, to make it easier for me to travel in airports. I did not use them for my business, and I do not see what they could have done for me.

Benalla said on 31 December that he had regular contact with President Macron on current affairs, like the "gilets jaunes" (yellow vest protests):
They cannot deny it. It will be very hard to do because all these exchanges are on my mobile phone.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/17/euro ... index.html
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

Italian Government versus Italian ( privately held ) Central Bank - La Stampa

" In Italy there are also laws to regulate the sale of sandwiches in charcuterie, but there is no provision that clearly indicates who owns the gold reserves " - Claudio Borghi

Claudio Borghi is a member of the Lega and chairman of the Budget Committee of Montecitorio and is calling for immediate legislative action to remedy the "anomaly of gold held and managed - but not owned by the Bank of Italy".

https://www.lastampa.it/2019/02/11/ital ... emium.html

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

Italy’s Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini and his coalition partner, Luigi Di Maio, called for replacing the current administration of the Bank of Italy, which controls Italy's gold and foreign currency reserves.

The government accused the regulator's current management of failing to maintain proper supervision of the country’s banking system.

The Bank of Italy enjoys a broad autonomy with its decision-making process absolutely independent from the Italian government.

Past efforts by Italian authorities to gain control over the country’s gold reserves were halted by Brussels as disruptive for Bank of Italy’s independence and public financing rules.

EVENTUALLY we will have to take back control of the Central Banks - hopefully this can be done in a peaceful manner but that is not clear .............

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."
by:

Mayer Amschel Rothschild
[Mayer Amschel Bauer] (1744 -1812), Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

UK -The Great Brexit Betrayal is almost done ...........

Step one - " free " vote on no deal BREXIT
Step two - ask the EU for an extension
Step three - they refused so now what ?
Step four - another referendum or maybe it's just all too difficult lets just stay
Step 5 - kick the can down the road again and hope it goes away ........

London Evening Standard - 13 March 2019 :

MPs will today vote or whether they want to leave the European Union without a deal after Theresa May suffered another humiliating defeat on her Brexit plans in the Commons.

They voted by 391 to 242 against her deal on Tuesday, just 17 days before the UK is due to leave the bloc. A vote is now scheduled for Wednesday on whether the UK should leave without a deal or to ask the EU to postpone Britain's departure.

David Cameron ( cousin of the Queen and the " architect " of this mess ) says no-deal would be a "disaster" and he wants to see it ruled out.

Asked whether there should be a second referendum, Mr Cameron added:

What happened last night is some people who've always wanted Brexit have voted against it again and this is exasperating for the Prime Minister.

And I think she should feel free to look at other alternatives for partnership deals and the like in order to solve this problem because you can't go on with a situation with people who want Brexit keep voting against it.

Note : Bait and switch - let's put the blame on those bad Brexiteers and the DUP for voting down Theresa's deal which would have kept us under permanent control of the EU ( see ERG file at end of mail )

27 minutes ago

Former PM David Cameron has warned MPs failing to rule out a no-deal Brexit would be a "disaster" for Britain.

He said he backs Theresa May's attempts to secure a deal.

Speaking to Sky News, he said:

I've always supported the Prime Minister in her attempts to have a close partnership deal with Europe and she continues to have my support.

That's the right thing to do. Obviously what needs to happen next is to rule out no deal, that would be a disaster for our country, and to seek an extension and I'm sure that's what's going to happen next.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 90071.html

Brexit negotiator Guy Verhofstadt says he sees no reason to given an Article 50 extension unless Britain clarifies what it wants one for.

He told Sky News:

I don't see any reason to give any extension if first of all we don't know the majority position of the House of Commons.

Why we should start to give even a short extension if there's no clear position of the House of Commons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Cameron - cousin of the Queen

The UK Daily Telegraph dated 12 March 2014 :

HEADLINE : DAVID CAMERON SPEAKS OF JEWISH ANCESTORS INCLUDING GREAT-GREAT-GRANDFATHER AND YIDDISH NOVELIST

" David Cameron has made his first visit to Israel as Prime Minister , telling members of the Country's Parliament , The Knesset , that his family tree includes a Jewish Great-Great-Grandfather

In his address Mr Cameron underlined his " Rock Solid " commitment to Israel by revealing how his Great-Great-Grandfather Emile Levita , came from Germany to Britain 150 years ago

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... elist.html

Mr Cameron 's Great-Great-Grandfather Emile was an Emigre Banker who became a British Citizen in 1871 and enjoyed considerable Financial success , becoming a Director of The Chartered Bank of India , Australia and China , which had offices in the City of London Corporation ( The Square Mile )

He took on all the trappings of an English Gentleman - he hunted , owned a Grouse Moor in Wales , and started a family tradition which has continued through to the Prime Minister , by sending his four sons to Eaton

Emile's eldest son , Arthur , a Stockbroker , married Steffie Cooper , a cousin of the Royal Family , providing Mr Cameron with a link to George III , an ancestor he shares with the Queen ( House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Family Name before changing it to the House of Windsor during the War in 1917 ) - his fifth cousin once removed

It led the Prime Minister to consult Dayan Ehrentreu , former Head of the London Beth Din , the Rabbinical Court , about his roots in a meeting he called " one of the highlights of my year "

Levita , according to Dr Wise , is the Latin form of the name Levite , a Jew descended from the Tribe of Levi , the son of Jacob and one of the original twelve tribes of Israel

According to the Scholar , the Prime Minister could also be a direct descendant of the Biblical Hebrew Prophet , Moses
Attachments
ERG.pdf
(417.95 KiB) Downloaded 545 times
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

UK -The Organ Donation Act will mean adults in England will be considered potential donors unless they chose to opt out or are excluded - your organs belong to the State

The Organ Donation (Deemed Consent) Bill received Royal Assent on Friday, meaning that from 2020 ( yes next year ) all of England’s adult residents of sound mind will be presumed to have “consented” to having their organs donated after death unless they have specified otherwise

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/opt- ... d-into-law

“How much easier for the powers-that-be to turn the problem around, and declare that, unless you make a hue and cry, your organs belong to the State”.

Glover said that under the new English system, which he branded “presumptuous”, trust could be eroded with doctors feeling under pressure to remove organs swiftly around the time of death.

It has also raised questions of the moral implications, and issues of personal autonomy, if the state can presume rights over a person’s organs after death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-pU8T ... e=youtu.be

Footnote : It’s all about harvesting our organs for money - average price for a kidney $ 150,000 and for a lung $ 300,000 with a heart going for a cool $ 1 million

We are worth more dead than alive to them - Will you ever be able to trust your doctor again ? .......................
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

Europe - Italian Central Bank

‘It Belongs To The People, Not The Bankers’: Italy Moves To Seize Gold From Central Bank

This week saw Italian lawmakers from 5 Star asking Parliament to pass two draft laws:

One law would instruct the central bank’s owners, most of them private banks, to sell their shares to the Italian Treasury at prices from the 1930s.

The other law would declare the Italian people to be the owners of the Bank of Italy’s reserve of 2451.8 metric tons of gold, worth around $102 billion at current prices.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/italys-pop ... 1554300000

“The gold belongs to the Italians, not to the bankers,” said Giorgia Meloni, “We are ready to battle everywhere in Italy and to bring Italians to the streets if necessary.”

The establishment sees it differently, warning that their actions are an attempt to undermine the Bank of Italy’s independence

Footbote :

Two weeks ago, somewhat out of the blue, ECB President Mario Draghi issued an odd statement confirming that the European Central Bank needs to approve any operation in the foreign reserves of euro zone countries, including gold and large foreign currency holdings.

“The ECB shall approve both the operations in foreign reserve assets remaining with the NCBs (national central banks)…and Member States’ transactions with their foreign exchange working balances above a certain threshold,” [he said].

“The purpose of this competence is to ensure consistency with the exchange rate and monetary policy of the Union.”

At the time it did not seem notable for any reason other than its peculiar timing, but now things are starting to make more sense as The Wall Street Journal reports that Italy’s ruling populists pushed ahead this week with efforts to seize control of the central bank and its gold reserves.
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

Over Two Million Prepaid Debit Cards Given to Migrants - Official

revelations are emerging from the Balkans, where shopkeepers and law enforcement officers are claiming that migrants amassing in Bosnia were using nameless bank cards embossed with MasterCard, UNHCR, and EU logos.

Those assertions were later reinforced by Austrian intelligence officials in statements provided to Kronen Zeitung last week.

Over two million people have received anonymous migrant cards, and the equivalent of 500 billion forints (1.55 bn euros) has been spent in this manner”, Chief Security Advisor to the Prime Minister György Bakondi said on Hungarian M1 television’s Friday morning current affairs program.

Mr. Bakondi said the migrant cards are unlawful, because European citizens cannot own anonymous banking cards, they cannot be monitored, and no public procurement procedure was launched for their issuing.

http://www.kormany.hu/en/news/over-1-55 ... rant-cards

The latest revelations regarding the debit card scheme come after Hungarian authorities arrested a suspected Syria terrorist in possession of one of the cards in question.

"The Hungarian government had warned that these anonymous, prepaid debit cards posed a security risk," wrote Zoltan Kovacs, Secretary of State for International Communication and Relations.

"After initial denials, the Commission finally admitted that the United Nations and the European Union have been distributing these cards to migrants who have reached the territory of the E.U. Some 64,000 debit cards were distributed to migrants in January alone."

"Reports say that he received a monthly payment of 500 EUR on his debit card. That’s well over today’s gross minimum wage in Hungary."

Hungarian officials subsequently demanded an "urgent answer" from the E.U.

Mastercard.png
Mastercard.png (253.04 KiB) Viewed 13935 times
Guardian : So citizens contribute tax dollars to the UN and the EU and they use the money to subvert National Cultures through Illegal Immigration?