Question on Constitution

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
lis

Question on Constitution

Post by lis »

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President"
I thought presidential candidates HAVE to be natural born citizen, no and if or buts???
scott

Re: Question on Constitution

Post by scott »

You have to take a close look at the words ‘person’, ‘Citizen’, ‘United States’, … they don’t mean the same thing they did when the Constitution was written.
The system of law today is defacto. The government is nothing more than a corporation that makes corporate laws (statutes and codes).It’s kind of like the judge saying ”this is my court and the Constitution doesn’t apply here”. They can say that because the courts today are admiralty courts and when they refer to the Constitution its usually under the appearance of legitimacy.
The president I’m sure you are referring to is a defacto president of a defacto system that is really a defacto Constitutional Corporation imposter.
Most of everything you see taking place today in so called government is riddled with deception
Whose to hold someone accountable to the Constitution? A defacto incorporated court? A corrupt incorporated CONgress? A people that have become legal fiction corporate persons?

We’ve gone way down the slippery slope.
I guess what I’m really trying to say is things aren’t what they appear to be. Have you ever watched “It’s an Illusion”? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYJzXkcJgEU While his talking about England what his saying applies here as well.

Of course the real answer to all our problems is getting back to true Biblical law of our Creator.
Blessings
scott
lis

Post by lis »

Thanks, Scott. I hear there are 2 Constitutions out there. One is the original Organic and the other is for the defacto corp. We've been taught to learn the Constitution written for the bureaucrats to know not to trample on our rights. can anyone refer to the original Const? The most base understanding of qualifications to be president is that one MUST be born in the U.S. Everyone knows this and this is why Barry Sotoro's BC is questioned. So why does it state differently in the current copies of the Const? Couldn't Barry just refer to the current defacto Const? to prove his legitimacy?
scott

Post by scott »

I believe you can refer to the 'Original Organic' constitution if you want to. That entails overcoming a lot of presumptions (many of which are discussed on this forum) that the humbugs will always try to force with violence if need be, By presumptions I mean the 'legal fiction', 'residency/address', 'birth certificate, SSN, etc.,
You must make the declaration of what law you 'stand' in. The 'Book of Hundreds' in the reading room goes into a lot of this,
I don't know that there is actually two different constitutions. It is how they are interpreted by humbugs. And mostly how your average 'person' today has no clue how to preserve unalienable rights supposedly preserved by the Const. There are some good articles (travel rights) that address this.
scott
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I made a post Purging America of the Matrix. You need to go to the links provided and read. Therein you will find education as to what is actually taking place, and the remedy, that is if you have eyes and ears for the truth. :)
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
scott

Post by scott »

lis,
I would encourage you to proceed carefully and prayerfully.
If you are going to start 'coming out of her' I think one of the most important things to 'know who you are', 'what you are about' and 'Who you serve'.
Have you read' Letters to Jessica'? I highly recommend it as it exposes many of the illusions people live under today.

I'm not sure where you are at in this walk but the main thing is to go forward. I would beware of the 'commercial redemption' stuff.
scott
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Scott and Michael are much more knowledgable than I, but I wanted to make a few suggestions.

To understand any of what is going on today, you need to understand the meanings of words as used, past and present. So I recommend you get yourself:

- Webster's 1828 dictionary, which is pretty much the language used in the writing of The Constitution

- Bouvier's 1856 dictionary (you can dowload in the Reading Room)

- Black's Law Dictionary (pre-5th will show the transformation, the 5th and 6th are pretty much the same and are good reference to see how the meanings of words are not their common ones, the 7th, 8th, 9th are "newspeak".)

Then start researching each of the organic documents, looking up even the words you think you know the meanings of, and comparing them to current day meanings:

- Declaration of Independence
- Articles of Confederation
- Northwest Ordinance
- Constitution for The United States of America
- Bill of Rights

Letters to Jessica is good, really good.

Purging America from the Matrix will expand on Letters to Jessica, but it may be more meat than you need right now.

You need to start on a firm foundation. You need to know who you are, where you are, and what your relationship is to the Lord and those around you. If you don't understand these things, the rest is moot.
lis

Post by lis »

Thanks for all the suggestions. My biggest dilemma in my research is conflicting messages, even from those who share basic premise. Just when I thought I understood a concept, someone within the same/similar group will give an opposing viewpoint, then I'm back where I started. Are there any other sites/teachers that you all recommend? Winston Shrout? Dean Clifford? Bill Thorton? http://sedm.org/?
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

lis wrote:Thanks for all the suggestions. My biggest dilemma in my research is conflicting messages, even from those who share basic premise. Just when I thought I understood a concept, someone within the same/similar group will give an opposing viewpoint, then I'm back where I started. Are there any other sites/teachers that you all recommend? Winston Shrout? Dean Clifford? Bill Thorton? http://sedm.org/?
The difficult part is knowing truth from fiction. This is where understanding terms and where they come from. I use to be a big fan of Winston Shrout, but no longer. I have seen too many use what he teaches only to be thrown in prison. Be very cautious about listening to teaching that sounds good, but is not backed up with verifiable evidence, especially coming from someone that has never used what he teaches.

Many people lose because they do not know who they are, and/or their actions do not match their talk. if you are presumed to be a US citizen, and cannot prove you are one of the people of one of the Union-states in rebuttal. then you will end up on the short end of the stick.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

lis wrote:Thanks for all the suggestions. My biggest dilemma in my research is conflicting messages, even from those who share basic premise. Just when I thought I understood a concept, someone within the same/similar group will give an opposing viewpoint, then I'm back where I started. Are there any other sites/teachers that you all recommend? Winston Shrout? Dean Clifford? Bill Thorton? http://sedm.org/?
Yes, the truth is hard to find as this is an age of deception. No man knows all truth, we are trying to do the best we can with the information and discernment we have. Some here, me included, have studied this stuff for over 20 years. In hindsight, I would have spent a whole lot less time studying the writings of man and focusing on Him and His Word. He is the only one who can give you eyes to see and ears to hear, and the discernment to sift the lies from the truth.

Blessings on your journey.