Question on Constitution

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
scott

Re: Question on Constitution

Post by scott »

I know how you feel. There is so much controversy.
You mention rescinding B.C., SSN, D.L. Etc. More important than rescinding is, can you rebut the presumptions that will be made against you even if you rescind those things.
Personally, if a man can rebut the presumptions, he is a lot better off than rescinding documents.
This is why it is so important to 'know who you are' and who you arent'.
The 'legal fiction' is a beginning critical issue.
Let me ask you something lis, do you stand as a freeman on the land or as a man in the kingdom of God? What law do you obey?

Sincerely
scott
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

scott wrote:I know how you feel. There is so much controversy.
You mention rescinding B.C., SSN, D.L. Etc. More important than rescinding is, can you rebut the presumptions that will be made against you even if you rescind those things.
Personally, if a man can rebut the presumptions, he is a lot better off than rescinding documents.
This is why it is so important to 'know who you are' and who you arent'.
The 'legal fiction' is a beginning critical issue.
Let me ask you something lis, do you stand as a freeman on the land or as a man in the kingdom of God? What law do you obey?

Sincerely
scott
I will ask you some questions scott? Can a man of YHWH be a free man on the land? How does a man rebut the presumptions? Could it be done by giving notice followed up with actions? There is nothing wrong with rescinding because of a mistaken belief based on fraud and deception. "You shall know the truth and the truth will make you free" (John 8:32).
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
scott

Post by scott »

michael,
I don't believe a man of Yahweh is necessarily a freeman on the land. I was asking because the two positions are quite different.
The point I was trying to make to lis about rescinding is that rescinding is worthless if you don't know how to rebut the presumptions that go with the legal fiction. I have seen men rescind their contracts that would have been better off have never doing it because they could not rebut the presumptions made by humbugs (cops, judges,). Go ahead and rescind what you want. But if you can't rebut the presumptions of the legal fiction your better off not rescinding.
scott
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

scott wrote:michael,
I don't believe a man of Yahweh is necessarily a freeman on the land. I was asking because the two positions are quite different.
The point I was trying to make to lis about rescinding is that rescinding is worthless if you don't know how to rebut the presumptions that go with the legal fiction. I have seen men rescind their contracts that would have been better off have never doing it because they could not rebut the presumptions made by humbugs (cops, judges,). Go ahead and rescind what you want. But if you can't rebut the presumptions of the legal fiction your better off not rescinding.
scott
scott,
Thanks for clarifying. The two positions are different in some cases and the same in others, IMHO. I would agree with you if you do not know who you are and cannot rebut the presumptions you should do nothing. I am assuming you have not read Thomas' work? I do not know for sure, but it sounds like you have not. Not only does he give the newbie an educational background, but shows exactly what is needed to rebut presumptions. I will admit that not all comprehend what is being stated. In that case do nothing until full comprehension is achieved.
scott

Post by scott »

Thomas' work? Is that on this website?
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

There is a posted a link to Thomas Nelson's work.

Purging America of the Matrix
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I've had some communication from a past contributor. I've invited him to join our Forum. This is my reply to his last letter. I told him I'd let him disclose his own name, if he so chooses...

Dear xxxx,

Your background would seem to give you at least as much of a grasp of these issues as most lawyers. I'm not a lawyer, and I've never claimed to be one, although many lawyers have assumed I was one while they were dealing with me. I never lied to them, I just never said otherwise.

My background is in oil and gas law. Land and mineral ownership, and all the trappings, such as probate, trusts, corporate authority. Anything involving contracts.

Your article is correct, and written so the common man should be able to comprehend it.

The Constitution is a contract which is intended to limit the powers of government. Nowhere does it grant a single right to the [P]people. It is the people who have all the rights, and government which takes its limited powers as a subset of those which the people already possess.

For instance, if it could somehow be determined the people had no right to keep and bear arms (ridiculous, I know), then the military and police would also not have that right, since their rights come from the people.

The problem is that this is the way things SHOULD be, according to Contract (Constitution), but not the way things are in actuality. This is due, in my view, to two principles: abandonment, and conquest.

For a time, the u.S.A. was the most powerful country on Earth. It could never have been conquered from the outside, as its enemies well knew. So they devised to take it from the inside.

Strategic posts were infiltrated (Manchurian Candidate) from the low to the lofty. But the worst assault has been on the minds, culture, and moral fabric of America's people. Propaganda has been our worst enemy, and I believe the dissemination of truth is still our best defense.

In the meantime, we are mostly in the mess we're in because of abandonment. Rights are our property, just as sure as our homes, our cars, and the contents of our pockets are our property. Left too long unused, and people forget their rights. They forget, or never learn how to exercise them.

Having abandoned most of their rights, America's people are now ripe for conquest. They no longer enforce the Constitutional Contract, and the people in positions of political power are now increasingly compelling people into contract, and telling people their own private contracts will not be enforced. This happens very near the tipping point from a free society to the depths of slavery.

I've seen some positive trends these past few months, in the number of people who seem to be waking up. But I saw those same trends in the mid-to-late nineties. All it took was 9/11, with it's massive propaganda blitz, to drive most of those folks back into their stupor.

I'd appreciate the opportunity to share your views, and some of your work with our readers. I'm going to post this message in our Forum, and I invite you to join in the discussion if you will. I'll strip your name out of the post, at least until/unless you join in for yourself.

Thanks.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
lis

Post by lis »

Michael,
Wisnston Shrout doesn't practice what he teaches??? This is disappointing news!
NotMartha, thing is...how many different versions of the bible are there with conflicting info? aren't they written by men? This topic is even more confounding. I believe in god, but not in religion as it seems to distort as well. I now know that I'm master, but with many servants pointing guns to my head, I'd like to know effective remedies. Another question is, why would corrupted servants abide by any law, including the common law?

Thanks for all your replies...keep them coming. Wow, if after 20 years at this and some still haven't found remedy...this is not great news for me. I'll keep plugging at it though, as there's no other option.
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

NotMartha, thing is...how many different versions of the bible are there with conflicting info?
aren't they written by men?
Yes, there are way too many adulterated translations of the bible. When I said I should have focused more on His Word, I was not talking words on paper. His Word (Logos) transcends visual and auditory senses and goes straight to the core of your being. It is a very personal and spiritual thing. The Word of God cannot be limited. No man on earth is capable of completely expressing the holy, wise, and just Word of our Creator. 1 Thessalonians 2:13 says, "For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe." So while He can and does communicate His Word through men, and through the Bible, that wasn’t what I was referring to.
This topic is even more confounding. I believe in god, but not in religion as it seems to distort as well.
What do you mean by religion? If you are using the term as the Romans did, meaning to take an oath of loyalty to their gods, then I don’t believe in religion either. If you mean loyalty to man-made statutes and traditions, then nope, no religion for me either. But if you mean loving and obeying my Lord who puts His Word in my heart, then yes, I’m all about religion. See what I mean about the meanings of words?
I now know that I'm master, but with many servants pointing guns to my head, I'd like to know effective remedies. Another question is, why would corrupted servants abide by any law, including the common law?
I’m not sure how to address this... You are a master of who or what? Who do you believe your servants to be, and why? This goes back to what I said in my first post. Before you can find any “remedy”, you need to have a firm foundation. You need to know who you are, where you are, and what your relationship is to the Lord and those around you. If you don't understand these things, the rest is moot.
Last edited by notmartha on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lis

Post by lis »

By 'master' I meant the only master of myself. By 'servants' I meant our paid public servants. By religion, I meant every deity given a name that purports to be the only true god. I'm pretty certain I know who I am, I'm just confused about my interactions with the servants keen on reversing the roles. I guess it's not enough to know who I am, I had to know who the servants are and their intentions. Now that I know, I no longer want their services and am looking for ways to peacefully putting a stop to this 'mutiny', end the contracts, without relinquishing my inherent rights and freedoms.

Has anyone on this forum completely terminated all contracts and lived to tell about it? I'd like to know their experiences.
Has anyone on this forum kept all the contracts, yet know how to navigate them such that they are able to operate freely? Please share?
Anyone in between?