Carolingian dynasty and the Order of the Garter

Comments about your favorite candidate, the newest PROPOSED law, and the FEMA camp near your hometown should go here.
Firestarter

Gog, Magog, Bush and MAGA

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:42 amThe Scroll of Bush, indicating he was considered Gog of Magog by Rabbi Adin Steinzaltz, High Priest of the Sanhedrin, Rabbi Haim Richman, Chief Rabbi of the Holy Temple and Dr. Gadi Eschel, Chief Representative of The New Jewish Congress:
I found some additional information on Gog and Magog, after I noticed that one link and the images from Notmartha's post were deleted from the internet.
Here are the 4 (deleted from the internet) pages of the Scroll to the "Esteemed Mr. George W. Bush, the Chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:1), Leader of the West!".

Probably this isn't the best analysis (coming from Wikipedia)...
According to Genesis 10, Magog is a man. Centuries later they newly translated Ezekiel's "Gog from Magog" into "Gog and Magog", in which they appear in the New Testament's Book of Revelation, where they are peoples (tribes) rather than individuals.
In Genesis 10, Magog is the son of Japheth (son of Noah).

Since the ancient Romans, a legend states that Alexander the Great erected the Gates to repel the Gog and Magog.
Romanised Jewish historian Josephus explained that they descended from Magog the grandson of Noah, Magogites, and are really the Scythians. Throughout the Medieval period they were variously identified as the Vikings, Huns, Khazars, Mongols, Turanians and even the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

In the 9th and 10th centuries, the Gog and Magog were sometimes identified with Khazaria.

In Thomas de Kent's Roman de toute chevalerie (c. 1180), the Gog and Magog are portrayed as cave-dwellers who consume human flesh.
See a depiction from Roman de toute chevalerie of the Gog and Magog consuming humans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

If we accept that Gog and Magog were correctly identified with the lands of the Khazars (in Scythia!), the Turkish tribe that converted to Judaism and are now called Ahskenazi "Jews", the following seems correct, we can try to figure out what Revelation 20:7-9 means.
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
As the Carolingian dynasty are really Scythians, while the Khazars were really Scythians that now rule over Israel as Ashkenazi Jews, we could conclude that Satan rules the world (or Satanists and/or the anti-Christ?).
Now do we have to wait for the fire from God out of heaven to devour them or should we stand up for ourselves?

In a strange twist (another distraction tale?), it was reported that in 2003 US President George W. Bush said to French President Jacques Chirac that when he looked at the Middle East, he saw "Gog and Magog at work" and the biblical prophecies unfolding.

Supposedly Ronald Reagan seems to have believed that Russia was really Gog and Magog (at a time when Russia, including Scythia, was the USSR?): https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... eorge-bush

To finish this post...
I've previously posted about Donald "MAGA" Trump (maga = witch in Latin) giving pardons to criminals, including many Chabad-Lubavitchers: viewtopic.php?p=69698#p69698

Years before Donald became US president, in 2008 Israel asked from Bush Jr.
Upon your arrival in our land we would anticipate that you bring Jonathan Pollard home with you. Bring him home to Israel. He is an emissary of the State of Israel, and he acted on behalf of our people. Authorize his immediate release while you are yet in Jerusalem, before you return to the United States. This will be a positive step that will build confidence.
Pollard was released from prison in 2015 and allowed to move to Israel, where he and his wife were greated by PM Benjamin Netanyahu at at Ben Gurion Airport, 30 December 2020.

Trump has pardoned Israeli spy Aviem Sella, who recruited and was the handler of spy Jonathan Pollard. Sella had fled the US after Pollard was arrested in 1985, and was never extradited to the US.
Sella’s clemency was supported by Bibi Netanyahu, Israeli Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, and Miriam Adelson: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llard.html
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Garter freemasons

Post by Firestarter »

All Grand Masters of the United Grand Lodge of England from 1813 till present have also been Knights of the Garter.

Prince Augustus Frederick, Duke of Sussex (1773 to 1843, KG #603)
Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland (1795 to 1873, KG #763)
George Robinson, 3rd Earl de Grey (1827 to 1909, KG #760)

Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII (1841 to 1910, KG #724)
Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (1850 to 1942, KG #753)
Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902 to 1942, KG #866)

Henry George Charles Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood (1882 to 1947, KG #864)
Edward William Spencer Cavendish, 10th Duke of Devonshire (1895 to 1950, KG #892)
Lawrence Roger Lumley, 11th Earl of Scarbrough (1896 to 1969, KG #905)

The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) is the governing body for Freemasonry in England, Wales and the Commonwealth of Nations. Together with the Grand Lodge of Scotland, and the Grand Lodge of Ireland, Masons refer to them as "the home Grand Lodges" or "the Home Constitutions".
This (first) Grand Lodge was officially founded on 24 June 1717, after George I became king of Great Britain in 1714. It was founded as the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster, later calling itself the Grand Lodge of England.

This united 4 existing Lodges: the Goose and Gridiron alehouse (now called Lodge of Antiquity No.2); the Crown alehouse in Parker’s Lane; the Apple Tree Tavern in Charles Street, Covent Garden (now Lodge of Fortitude and Old Cumberland No.12); and the Rummer and Grapes tavern in Channel Row, Westminster (now Royal Somerset House and Inverness Lodge No. IV).
Anthony Sayer was elected the first Grand Master: https://www.thehistorypress.co.uk/artic ... and-lodge/

Freemasons' Hall in London is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England, and a meeting place for other Masonic Lodges in the London area.

It is located in Great Queen Street between Holborn and Covent Garden and has been a Masonic meeting place since 1775.
The current building was built between 1927 and 1933 in art deco style.

See the Grand Temple Room at the Freemasons' Hall, London.
The most important I see here is what looks like a temple inside the temple over the seat of honour (for the grandmaster of the lodge?), with the 4 pillars on the corners.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemason ... ll,_London

The Shrine at the Freemasons' Hall was designed by Walter Gilbert (1871-1946). It is in the form of a bronze casket resting on a boat amongst reeds; the boat symbolises a journey which has come to an end. It contains the Roll of Honour for the masonic dead of WW I.
The Roll of Honour is guarded by kneeling figures representing the 4 fighting services (the Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Army and Royal Flying Corps). On either side of the Shrine are the bronze Pillars of Light decorated with wheat (for resurrection), lotus (for the waters of life) and irises (for eternal life) with 4 panels of oak leaves at their base.

At the 4 corners of the Shrine stand pairs of winged Seraphim carrying golden trumpets and across the front are 4 gilded figures portraying Moses the Law Giver, Joshua the Warrior Priest, Solomon the Wise and St George (the patron saint of the Order of the Garter).
https://www.freemasonrytoday.com/featur ... asons-hall

The Grand Master of United Grand Lodge of England since 1967 is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, who also became a Knight of the Garter in 1985.
See Prince Edward at a Masonic ceremony at Earls Court in London.

Edward became a freemason when he was initiated into Royal Alpha Lodge No. 16 on 16 December 1963: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Ed ... ke_of_Kent

Edward's brother, Prince Michael of Kent, is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons, and Provincial Grand Master of the Provincial Grand Lodge of Middlesex (he's no KG though).
Prince Michael has received £320,000 in friendly bribes from the exiled Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky through offshore companies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Michael_of_Kent

Another KG, who was inducted in the United Grand Lodge of England, was the reportedly gay Prince Albert Victor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Al ... d_Avondale

The Rosicrucians were effectively the founders of freemasonry.

The Rose Cross is associated with the semi-mythical Christian Rosenkreuz: Kabbalist, alchemist, and founder of the Rosicrucian Order.

Compare with the Tudor Rose....

Thomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle (KG in 1718) was made a Master Mason at an Occasional Lodge Premier Grand Lodge of England in 1731: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Pe ... _Newcastle

Firestarter wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:46 pmThomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle (KG in 1718) had rallied all the southern militias and regular forces against the Jacobites who withdrew to northern Scotland.
He was PM from 1757 to 1762.
In 1747, the Duke of Newcastle was involved in organising a coup to put Willem IV of Orange (KG in 1733) in power in the Netherlands, so he could continue the war with the French.
In 1734, the opium trafficking Stadhouder Willem IV (Willem Karel Hendrik Friso), after he married Princess Anna of England, was also initiated as a freemason in England.

After he moved to Friesland with his wife, Willem IV founded the first Dutch Masonic Lodge in Leeuwarden in 1734 (Antiqua Virtute et Fide). On 8 November 1734, he established another Masonic Lodge in The Hague, which included his cook Vincent la Chapelle and Douwe Sirtema van Grovestins.
In 1756, the Dutch lodges were united in "De Orde van Vrijmetselaren onder het Groot Oosten der Nederlanden".

On 25 maart 1734, the English entourage of Princess Anna founded a lodge in Amsterdam ("De la Paix" later called "La Bien Aimée").
(in Dutch): https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_IV ... nje-Nassau
https://www.deoudelandmerken.nl/Documen ... -_2864.pdf
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Taking a knee, Mithras, 1848

Post by Firestarter »

Prince Arthur wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:29 pmThe Genesis quotes and STARS PDF are very informative and certainly resonate with my areas of reseARCH.
Prince Arthur might be interested in the Trump-Triskelion connection...
Firestarter wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:07 pmDonald's grandfather, Friedrich Drumpf (who changed his name to Fred Trump), married his own niece Elizabeth (daughter of Christ Christ and Anna Maria Rathon). Their son Frederick Christ "Fred" Trump (father of lying Donald) married Mary Anne Macleod (Donald's mother) of the Macleod Clan from the Isles of Lewis in Scotland.
The Macleod Clan descended from Olaf the Black, a mid 13th century sea king who ruled the Isle of Man (Mann) and parts of the Hebrides. Olaf the Black was not just a Viking, he was Scottish, native Celtic, and the last of the Norse kings.

See the Donald and a Statue of Olaf the Black, with the secret diamond-Masonic triangle gesture.

The MacLeods originally featured the Black Galley in their arms, which was the symbol of the old Norse Kings of Man. In the seventeenth century, they adopted the “Three Legs of Man” - the Tryskelion. An Aryan pagan rune is often called “Triskeleon” and is also referred to as a three legged swastika or “Drei Bein Hakenkreuz".
The first examples of this symbol were found in Asia, a vase from the 12th century BC., where a warrior has the symbol of the Tryskelion on his shield.

Another vase was found in Sicily, from the 7th century B.C., with a painting of Minerva kiling the giant Enciladus with the Tryskelion on his shield.
viewtopic.php?p=69788#p69788

I am still not convinced that legend is really a variation of LEG-end (or even how serious Prince Arthur is about this).
Elsewhere Prince Arthur has posted about "taking the knee": https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/ ... he-garter/

All across the US, football players are kneeling during the national anthem, in a formation like Freemasons in their ritual kneeling around the body of the widow’s son, Hiram Abiff.

There are rumours that second rate quarterback Colin Kaepernick is a Freemason or has ties to the Boule.
Kappa Alpha Psi was founded in 1911 as a secret college front for Prince Hall Freemasons, and the Grand Masonic Lodge of England.

The Boule, (an acronym for Sigma Pi Phi), was formed to bring together a select group of greedy black men and women, and could be seen as the black skin "Skull & Bones". The black members of the Boule play the role of freedom fighters or civil rights activists, while they are really playing their part to keep the black masses enslaved for their masters: https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2017/09/29/ ... l-and-crk/

notmartha wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:59 pmIf you fast forward about 1200 years there was another follower of Mithras who enjoyed the presence of arches and pillars and lions - Constantine. More on him and his arch later…
viewtopic.php?p=69967#p69967
Was I too optimistic hoping that you would post some more information that I had not yet found?
In this thread I've posted extensively on Roman Emperor Constantine the Great, who founded the Christian Church, but was really a Sun/Mithras worshipper: viewtopic.php?p=5727#p5727

It looks like "taking the knee" was really based on the Mithraic rituals...
It looks like behind it all, is the resurrected Roman Mithraic mystery cult, which involves the legend that Sol bows down to the new Sun Mithras (who was really the same "god" as Saturn or Kronos).
See a depiction of Sol taking the knee for Mithras.

In another strange twist, next to the Bank of England in London, a Temple of Mithras has been restored to its original location, with a new office building around it for the new European headquarters of Bloomberg. This was done by the Jewish former billionaire mayor of New York.

See the restored Roman Temple of Mithras under the Bloomberg Building, Walbrook, City of London, UK.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170814122 ... -of-london

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to legend, the Phoenix lives for 500 years, before dying and rising from the flames.
The Most Noble Order of the Garter was founded by Edward III around 1348...

Maybe I've missed something, but I don't find the the year 848 (500 years earlier) historically shocking.
For the year 848 the most important historic events according to Wikipedia are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/848

Unlike 500 years after the foundation of the Order of the Garter, the year 1848!
It is historically famous for the wave of revolutions, a series of widespread struggles for more liberal governments, which broke out from Brazil to Hungary; although most failed in their immediate aims, they significantly altered the political and philosophical landscape and had major ramifications throughout the rest of the century.
According to Wikipedia, the most important historic events in the year 1848 include.

February 21 – Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels publish the Communist Manifesto.

September 12: The Swiss Confederation reconstitutes itself as a federal republic. Is that an arch in the 1874 "gedenkblatt"?!?

November 3 – A new Constitution of the Netherlands is decreed (drafted by Johan Rudolph Thorbecke), making the Dutch royals immune from prosecution as they haven't been elected and the Kingdom of the Netherlands "is" a democracy (even though the Dutch monarch retains his dictatorial powers).

On December 10 – the nephew of Emperor Napoleon, Napoléon III (KG in 1855), is elected first president of the French Second Republic.

And the Rhodes College is founded in Clarksville, Tennessee as the Masonic University of Tennessee: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1848

notmartha

Re: Taking a knee, Mithras, 1848

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:14 pm
All across the US, football players are kneeling during the national anthem, in a formation like Freemasons in their ritual kneeling around the body of the widow’s son, Hiram Abiff.
This never made any sense to me. I personally don't stand for the flag, but taking a knee is more reverent than standing.

The first mentions I've found in the Bible of bowing were of Abraham. He had his face to the earth/ground, which indicates he kneeled on both knees. Solomon is also mentioned kneeling on both knees, with his hands towards heaven. The only instance I've found in the OT of KJV of "taking a knee" was when Pharaoh was telling the Egyptians to bow a knee as Joseph approached:

Genesis 41:43 - And he [Pharaoh] made him [Joseph] to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.

Hebrew Strong's Number: 86
Hebrew Word: ‏אַבְרֵךְ‎
Transliteration: ʾabrēk
Phonetic Pronunciation:ab-rake'
Root: probably an Egyptian word meaning kneel

English Words used in KJV:
bow the knee 1
[Total Count: 1]

So it would make sense that the Freemasons would take on the Ancient Babylonian (Mithraic) custom of bowing on one knee as their own.

As a side note, the Hebrew berek, translated as "knee" in the OT of KJV, came from the root word barak, meaning bless, salute, kneel down, praise, etc. Also spelled Barack, it is quite the fitting name someone would give himself if he wanted to be kneeled to and saluted. I'm sure this is also somehow tied in to the black Illuminati but I haven't really thought it through.
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:14 pm Was I too optimistic hoping that you would post some more information that I had not yet found?
In this thread I've posted extensively on Roman Emperor Constantine the Great, who founded the Christian Church, but was really a Sun/Mithras worshipper: viewtopic.php?p=5727#p5727
:lol: I will get to it...I was leaning more towards the symbolism of his Arch as you have already covered a good portion of his history combining church and state.
Firestarter

Akhenaton, Moses, Set, Atonists

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:08 pmAs a side note, the Hebrew berek, translated as "knee" in the OT of KJV, came from the root word barak, meaning bless, salute, kneel down, praise, etc. Also spelled Barack, it is quite the fitting name someone would give himself if he wanted to be kneeled to and saluted. I'm sure this is also somehow tied in to the black Illuminati but I haven't really thought it through.
Hmm... Ehud Barak?
It could of course be the other way around, indicating that they are humble servants for their masters!
notmartha wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:08 pm :lol: I will get to it...I was leaning more towards the symbolism of his Arch as you have already covered a good portion of his history combining church and state.
So we can still expect this info? I'm afraid that my interest in "arches" is already waning (but maybe some new posts can re-ignite my interest)...

Personally I think that even the ancient Egyptian "civilisation" (and religion) was preceded (and imitated) by Sumer and even before that Scythia, but there are some shocking claims in the following story, which could be true.

Renegade Pharaoh Akhenaton was the Son of the Sun or Son of Aton, and real King of the Jews and “Lion of Judah". Akhenaton was really the Biblical Moses. The Old Testament is Akhenaton's biography and Judeo-Christianity "his instrument of torture".
Lucifer, Moses, Aaron, Lazarus and Melchizedek are all pseudonyms for Akhenaton. Akhenaton is the “Phoenix” who rose from the ashes after being banished from Egypt.

See Akhenaton as the Sphinx-like lion.

During the coronation of British monarchs the following words from Handel’s Zadok the Priest are sung: “Zadok the priest and Nathan, crowned King Solomon”. Zadok is a cryptic reference to the mysterious Melchizedek, mentioned twice in the Tanach (a.k.a. Old Testament), which actually refers to Pharaoh Akhenaton.
Akhenaton is the supposed ancestor of the dragon, aryan, Caanite bloodline, which have taken over the world, and are making our life a living hell...

The Red Cross on the flag of St. George, the Ulster flag, and Union Jack of England, goes back to ancient Egypt and worshipping Set, who was associated with the colours red and blue.
An ancient name for Egypt was Mori, and the hieroglyphic for "Mori" featured a circle and cross, like those seen on the flag of Britain.

The legend of St. George slaying the dragon actually refers to the god Set, who fought the serpent Apophis, using a spear to overcome this dragon. Set was the original god of the Hyksos dynasty, who later became followers of Akhenaton and his Atonists.
The pharaonic crown of Lower Egypt, dominated by the Hyksos, was known as the Deshret or “red crown”. So the patron saint "St. George" of England, in reality is Set of the Hyksos, and the colour red denotes the Hyksos nobility.

One of the meanings of the Egyptian word Set is “garter”. Like the ancient satanist worshipers of Set and the Egyptian nobility, the Knights of the Garter wear a blue-colored band.
In Egyptian a title for Set was Djeudje (pronounced Djoogee), which is the probable origin of the common name for so many British royals – George (in Dutch Joris), which refers to Set.

The fictive King Saul is a mythograph for SOL – the sun. Saul symbolised the chiefs of the Cult of Aton, the real quorum behind the Throne of Judah (Yahud), and “Davids”.
The feat of javelin-throwing or axe-wielding is a standard of most solar heroes, like Thor, Odin, Lugh, Horus, Arthur, Indra, Arjuna and Hector.
See King Saul throwing his javelin.

The chief Jesuit is referred to as “The General”, another title for Akhenaton. The skull cap, worn by Jewish rabbis, was originally worn by sun priests of Egypt.
It is the College of Cardinals and their Atonist chiefs who are served by the Hofjuden or “Court Jews”.

Constantine the Great, the Atonist founder of Roman Christianity used the Double-Headed Eagle (phoenix) for his emblem that was later adopted by the Holy Roman Emperors and Freemasonry.
The Vatican is really a front for the all-powerful Cult of Aton which controls the Masonic lodges.
The Vatican resides on the former temple site of the Roman Sun god, Mithras.
The Atonist lion is the emblem of the Vatican.

The pharaonic Lion and Unicorn primarily symbolise the Cult of Aton and Tribe of Judah.
The red lion refers to the pharaohs of Egypt.
See Queen Elizabeth II's coat of arms.

The second most important state building in Egypt was the treasury, the Per Hetch, meaning “White House”, after which the residency of the US president is named...
Camp David does not refer to "King David", but to the “Davids” or Commanders of Aton, the bloodline of Akhenaton.

See Al Gore making the sign of the Lion’s Paw, referring to the lion of "Judah".

The real reason for Bibles on Masonic altars, is not because Masons are Christians, but because they are Atonists, with the Bible really Akhenaton's biography.
The “G” stands for Gaonim – the Atonist elites who changed their name to Freemason to disguise their Atonist origins. The lower case “g” is a sign for the serpent and the knowledge preserved by the witches of the dragon bloodline.

The Stuarts were known as the “Jacobite” Kings, referring to the father of the Israelites (Atonists).
The allegedly "Protestant" Grand Lodge of England was established on 24 June 1717, St. John the Baptist’s day. Ironically John the Baptist was the patron of the Templars and Hospitallers, both "Catholic" fraternal orders: https://carrothersclan.wordpress.com/tag/lion/
(https://archive.is/uYjqP)

When he was alive, I didn't see stories on - the Duke of Edinburgh - Prince Philip being a Freemason, but now that he's kicked the bucket at the age of 99, Freemasons "toast" this Greek as a "true English gentleman".

In 1952, Philip was initiated into Navy Lodge. The Navy Lodge's past members includes 4 monarchs – King Edward VII, King Edward VIII, King George VI and King George II of the Hellenes.
In 1953, Philip progressed to the second and third Degree of Freemasonry, before he was initiated into the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) later that year: https://www.freemasonrytoday.com/ugle-s ... -gentleman
(https://archive.is/odN66)

Prince Arthur

Re: Garter freemasons

Post by Prince Arthur »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:51 pm All Grand Masters of the United Grand Lodge of England from 1813 till present have also been Knights of the Garter.

Prince Augustus Frederick, Duke of Sussex (1773 to 1843, KG #603)
Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland (1795 to 1873, KG #763)
George Robinson, 3rd Earl de Grey (1827 to 1909, KG #760)

Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII (1841 to 1910, KG #724)
Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (1850 to 1942, KG #753)
Prince George, Duke of Kent (1902 to 1942, KG #866)

Henry George Charles Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood (1882 to 1947, KG #864)
Edward William Spencer Cavendish, 10th Duke of Devonshire (1895 to 1950, KG #892)
Lawrence Roger Lumley, 11th Earl of Scarbrough (1896 to 1969, KG #905)

The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) is the governing body for Freemasonry in England, Wales and the Commonwealth of Nations. Together with the Grand Lodge of Scotland, and the Grand Lodge of Ireland, Masons refer to them as "the home Grand Lodges" or "the Home Constitutions".
This (first) Grand Lodge was officially founded on 24 June 1717, after George I became king of Great Britain in 1714. It was founded as the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster, later calling itself the Grand Lodge of England.

Freemasons' Hall in London is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England, and a meeting place for other Masonic Lodges in the London area.

It is located in Great Queen Street between Holborn and Covent Garden and has been a Masonic meeting place since 1775.
The current building was built between 1927 and 1933 in art deco style.
Albert Pike – Legendary US 33rd Degree Freemason Sovereign Grand Inspector General

ImageThe Leg-End Agenda of the Knights of the Garter by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

His Masonic publications included

LEGENDA XIX-XXX, XXXII

ImageLegenda Albert Pike by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageLegenda Albert Pike by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

United Grand Lodge Freemason Grand Masters from 1813 to the present day have ALL been ‘Knights of the Garter’.

A ‘British’ Order of Knights founded in Woodstock, Oxford, UK in 1348

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... r-v2_6.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... sion-2.pdf
notmartha

Re: Akhenaton, Moses, Set, Atonists

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:49 pm Hmm... Ehud Barak?
It could of course be the other way around, indicating that they are humble servants for their masters!
Yes, him too, but I was thinking of Barry Soetoro. I guess both Bara(c)ks spent a lot of time on their knees...

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:49 pm Renegade Pharaoh Akhenaton was the Son of the Sun or Son of Aton, and real King of the Jews and “Lion of Judah". Akhenaton was really the Biblical Moses. The Old Testament is Akhenaton's biography and Judeo-Christianity "his instrument of torture".
Wow...paper rejecteth not ink...
Even secular history (other than Mormon history) put the birth of Moses (who wasn't even of the tribe of Judah - he was a Levite, not a Jew and was not the "King of Jews") over 100 years before that of Akhenaton. And as most of the artifacts referring to Akhenaton were destroyed (hated Egyptians went into the black hole of history too), it is real easy to recreate any history they want of him.

The general consensus is that Akhenaton was one of the first (is not THE first) Pharaohs to trade polytheism for monotheism.

Here is an illustration of Akhenaten and his family worshipping Aten the sun god from Encyclopaedia Biblica, 1903.

Take notice of the Ankh cross at the very top:

Also known as the Key of Life, the Ankh Symbol takes the shape of a cross with a loop on top, resembling a key. In the ancient language of Egyptians, the ‘ankh’ meant ‘life.’ It is considered one of the earliest and most popular hieroglyphic symbols from ancient Egypt. It is said that the loop on the ankh symbolized the feminine or the womb, while the cross symbolized the masculine or the penis. When the two are put together, life is formed. Many believe that the Ankh is also a symbol for water and air, which are life-giving elements. Because of this, many water vessels were formed in the shape of an Ankh.
Many early Egyptian artworks depict this sacred symbol being worn or held by gods and kings. Used as an amulet, the Ankh was believed to be able to grant the wearer long life and health. Ancient Egyptians even put ankhs in tombs to give energy to the resurrected spirit. It is said that the symbol can even carry on its power to anyone within a certain proximity to it. As such, it is believed to be a conduit for life or power that stems from the universe. The Ankh can also be used as a strong protection against evil, decay, and degeneration.
https://www.ancient-symbols.com

A while back, in this THIS THREAD, it was pointed out that the ankh was also on the official insignia of the Theosophical Society in the middle of a hexagram, surrounded by a serpent, and a swastika at the top.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... b_logo.png

A Luciferian by any other name is still a Luciferian. And as far as I can tell, with the historical evidence we are permitted to see, Akhenaten, like Blavatsky, was a Luciferian, not a "Judeo-Christian" (which is an oxymoron in and of itself...).
Firestarter

Re: Akhenaton, Moses, Set, Atonists

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:08 pmEven secular history (other than Mormon history) put the birth of Moses (who wasn't even of the tribe of Judah - he was a Levite, not a Jew and was not the "King of Jews") over 100 years before that of Akhenaton. And as most of the artifacts referring to Akhenaton were destroyed (hated Egyptians went into the black hole of history too), it is real easy to recreate any history they want of him.
But why are you so certain that the (book of Genesis from the) Tanach is factual?
If it is so easy to "recreate", they could've just as well, made "Akhenaton" into "Moses", and "Joshua" of Nazareth into some "Jesus Christ" freak, without father, and after being murdered returning as some sort of zombie...

I'll admit that I'm not so certain anymore about the real intentions of the Bible though and that you know more about the Bible than me.
In 2016 I still thought that I had it all figured out. I think that you are at least in part to blame for me rethinking these notions...

notmartha wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:08 pmAnd as far as I can tell, with the historical evidence we are permitted to see, Akhenaten, like Blavatsky, was a Luciferian, not a "Judeo-Christian" (which is an oxymoron in and of itself...).
As far as I can tell the "Christian" holy scriptures count: 1) the Hebrew Tanach that was retranslated (from Greek) and renamed the "Old Testament" and 2) the New Testament that was compiled on the orders of sun/Mithras worshipping Roman Emperor Constantine the Great, who was really an "Atonist".

As the foundation of both Judaism and Christianity appears to be the Tanach, you can't really call "Judeo-Christianity" an "oxymoron". At least not in my "understanding" of these religions (I think in this situation this isn't about a different understanding of what the words mean).
This wasn't a word I came up with, but was in the longer article that I summarised.

notmartha wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:08 pmA while back, in this THIS THREAD, it was pointed out that the ankh was also on the official insignia of the Theosophical Society in the middle of a hexagram, surrounded by a serpent, and a swastika at the top.
There are also thoughtcriminals, who argue that the Christian cross was really "newspeak" for the Ankh...

notmartha

Re: Dragon society

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:55 pm But why are you so certain that the (book of Genesis from the) Tanach is factual?
If it is so easy to "recreate", they could've just as well, made "Akhenaton" into "Moses", and "Joshua" of Nazareth into some "Jesus Christ" freak, without father, and after being murdered returning as some sort of zombie...
The long standing history of Moses, believed and repeated for thousands of years, not just by Hebrews and Christians, but also by Islam and more recently,Baha'ists, is backed by scientific, archeological, and architectural findings (yes - there is that ARCH prefix... :) ) to the point that I'm 90ish% certain that it happened just as it claims in the OT.

Do I know for sure? Nope, wasn't there...
Do I believe everything in the Bible is factual? Nope, I'd be a fool to think that with 30 some versions out there, that there wasn't tampering to meet personal and/or political agendas.

But I try to do my due diligence in researching as close to the sources as I possibly can, and using syllogistic logic to reasonably come to conclusions. You are blessed in this regard, as you seem to be fluent in multiple languages. I'm pretty much limited to the information in English, can fumble around Latin, and can read bits of German and French but I don't trust myself there.
Firestarter wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:55 pm I'll admit that I'm not so certain anymore about the real intentions of the Bible though and that you know more about the Bible than me.
In 2016 I still thought that I had it all figured out. I think that you are at least in part to blame for me rethinking these notions...
:lol: Not sure if that is good or bad... The more I know, the less I know. I try to "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (Thessalonians 5:21) You'll never see me claim I have it all figured out...far from it.
Firestarter wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:55 pm As the foundation of both Judaism and Christianity appears to be the Tanach, you can't really call "Judeo-Christianity" an "oxymoron". At least not in my "understanding" of these religions (I think in this situation this isn't about a different understanding of what the words mean).
This wasn't a word I came up with, but was in the longer article that I summarised.
"Judeo-Christian" is a Zionist term. The foundation of Judaism is the Babylonian Talmud. Remember, some 96% (I think that is the number from memory, but not sure...) of "Jews" are Ashkenazi, not Israelite. Zionists melded the two terms when taking over the Christian "churches" and printing their "Bibles". Judaism is the antithesis of Christianity.
Firestarter wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:55 pm There are also thoughtcriminals, who argue that the Christian cross was really "newspeak" for the Ankh...
Yes, call me a thoughtcriminal then. I think the cross needs a thread of its own. I can tie my Constantine info in there, if/when I get to it. Busy, busy planting season...
Firestarter

Re: Dragon society

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:06 pmDo I believe everything in the Bible is factual? Nope, I'd be a fool to think that with 30 some versions out there, that there wasn't tampering to meet personal and/or political agendas.
Maybe I should ask questions first before putting down my conclusions at the risk of insulting somebody? I thought that as the Bible is such an important source of inspiration for you (and your posts), you took the (KJV version of the) Tanach (aka Old Testament) as the literal "Word of God".
I guess that the only difference in interpretation of the Bible between us, is that you give it the benefit of the doubt (believing it is true, until evidence of the contrary), while I am very skeptical of the Bible (believing most of it is false or even irrelevant)...

notmartha wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:06 pmBut I try to do my due diligence in researching as close to the sources as I possibly can, and using syllogistic logic to reasonably come to conclusions. You are blessed in this regard, as you seem to be fluent in multiple languages. I'm pretty much limited to the information in English, can fumble around Latin, and can read bits of German and French but I don't trust myself there.
"Multiple" sounds waaay better than 2! My knowledge of languages is limited to "fluent" in Dutch and English, and only a little German, French and Latin. I guess that you are better in Latin "words" than me, but don't know how good you are at translating whole Latin sentences, which is a challenge all by itself.
I'm an educated physicist (Drs.) though, hopefully this sometimes shows in my post on medical pseudoscience or the moon landing hoax...

notmartha wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:06 pm:lol: Not sure if that is good or bad... The more I know, the less I know. I try to "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (Thessalonians 5:21) You'll never see me claim I have it all figured out...far from it.
Often when people try to "teach" (or preach?) me something, they get frustrated because I learn something else from it than they intended...
In 2016, I already knew that all organised religions are bad. What I've learned is that you cannot superficially "judge" somebody just because of their "preferred" religion, whether Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Science, or whatever. Arguably the general scientific atheist is worse from a moral point of view than the average Christian.

For most of my life I've thought that worshipping a God is bad. I've learned that ultimately it doesn't really matter whether you "believe" that there is or isn't a god that rules supreme.
I haven't completely learned to "accept" that there is a lot that I don't understand, please don't hold it against me, when I once again foolishly believe that I have it "all figured out"...

notmartha wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:06 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:55 pm There are also thoughtcriminals, who argue that the Christian cross was really "newspeak" for the Ankh...
Yes, call me a thoughtcriminal then. I think the cross needs a thread of its own. I can tie my Constantine info in there, if/when I get to it. Busy, busy planting season...
It's strange, when I started my "Newspeak" thread in 2016 I feared that you were trying to pose as a "scribe". I'm glad that these fears were unjustified...
If the ankh is really a key, what does the keystone mean?
The cross and crown symbol is often acompanied by a brazen serpent or surrounded by the phrase 'In Hoc Signo Vinces', Latin for 'By this sign thou shalt conquer' . This is a reference to the 13th sign of the Snakeholder Ophiuchus (13th tribe of Dan) and the story of Constantine, who reportedly had a vision of a Chi Rho symbol (px, xristos), and a voice saying 'By this sign thou shalt conquer'(not original banner of templars).
Cross symbol: Tau- The TAU cross was inscribed on the forehead of every person admitted into the Mysteries of Mithras. When a king was initiated into the Egyptian Mysteries, the TAU was placed against his lips.

The cross has its origins in the Egyptian Ankh, crux ansata, later symbol of venus, key to life/heaven) In the Mysteries of Egypt, the candidate passed through all forms of actual and imaginary dangers, holding above his head the Crux Ansata , before which the powers of darkness fell back abashed. The student is reminded of the words In hoc signo vinces.
The tau cross became the Roman and Christian cross.symbol of life and a symbol of death. Persians, Greeks, and Hindus looked upon the cross as a symbol of the equinoxes and the solstices, in the belief that at certain seasons of the year the sun was symbolically crucified upon these imaginary celestial angles.
Astrologically, the keystone represents the summer solstice- the sun entering the sign of Cancer at its highest point in the northern sky.

See the the keystone symbol of a Mark Master Mason. The stone wrought by Grand Master Hiram Abiff?
The letters inscribed are short for “Hiram The Widows Son Sent to King Solomon".
http://www.allreligionsareone.org/the%2 ... 0rite.html
(https://archive.is/JdXte)