Seeking help and advice for my upcoming trial

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
NorthWestcitizen_usa

Seeking help and advice for my upcoming trial

Post by NorthWestcitizen_usa »

Hello my name is Jeremy and i have an upcoming trial next month of July 2013 and was looking for advice, opinion's, and ideas . It started when i failed to pay a speeding ticket which led to my driving while suspended ticket which has landed me here. I started doing some personal research and came across the united states constitution and several different state laws up here in the northwest of Washington state, all conversation is welcome i need all the help i can get :)

1. I'm representing myself throughout the trial, your thoughts?

2. The police officer illegally crossed through the intersection without using his emergency lights or turn signals when he started to pursue me, i was wondering if i should even bring up that he broke a traffic violation?

3. I was reading on this website a brief topic about a type of contract called ROA, and was compelled by it and was wanting to learn more of it so if anybody knows a thing or two about it let me know, i will of course do some personal research on it but its always great to hear it from someone more experienced on it.

4. If the courts are duty bound by the constitution then my case should be dismissed for the driving without a license and driving without insurance ? http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Freedom ... 0ch07s.pdf I'm also going to use these RCW codes from my state in my defense , if the link does not work just let me know

5. Invoking certain other rights and laws, common law? 8th amendment but i might be understanding that incorrectly.

6. I also asked the judge that i want to be judged by a judge and not a group of my peers for he is more accountable to the law, was this a good idea or not?

7. If the judge trys to shut me up and does not adhere to the law where should i go from there?, It should not have to go to the next judicial court system at least i hope not or maybe that's a good thing?

I just want to hold the courts to the U.S constitution,I feel pretty happy to represent freedom and liberty, i'm very curious is to what the judge has to say, if he lacks jurisdiction then he cannot proceed. please let me know your thoughts thanks!

please feel free to drop a line if you want to email

-Jeremy
pinkstonjeremy@gmail.com
editor
Site Admin

Re: Seeking help and advice for my upcoming trial

Post by editor »

Jeremy,

Welcome to our Forum. I'm sure other members here will have some insights for you.

I don't want to discourage you, but if this is the first time you've dealt with an issue like this, then you have a lot of study to do.

Here are three places to begin.

1) Watch the Eddie Craig video linked in this same section of the forum.

2) The book Adventures in Legal Land, by Marc Stevens. This book gives you a useful perspective.

3) The book Letters to Jessica, by Robert Bissett, the first half of which is found in the Reading Room on this site.

God bless.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

NorthWestcitizen_usa wrote:Hello my name is Jeremy and i have an upcoming trial next month of July 2013 and was looking for advice, opinion's, and ideas . It started when i failed to pay a speeding ticket which led to my driving while suspended ticket which has landed me here. I started doing some personal research and came across the united states constitution and several different state laws up here in the northwest of Washington state, all conversation is welcome i need all the help i can get :)

2. The police officer illegally crossed through the intersection without using his emergency lights or turn signals when he started to pursue me, i was wondering if i should even bring up that he broke a traffic violation?

3. I was reading on this website a brief topic about a type of contract called ROA, and was compelled by it and was wanting to learn more of it so if anybody knows a thing or two about it let me know, i will of course do some personal research on it but its always great to hear it from someone more experienced on it.

4. If the courts are duty bound by the constitution then my case should be dismissed for the driving without a license and driving without insurance ? http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Freedom ... 0ch07s.pdf I'm also going to use these RCW codes from my state in my defense , if the link does not work just let me know

5. Invoking certain other rights and laws, common law? 8th amendment but i might be understanding that incorrectly.

6. I also asked the judge that i want to be judged by a judge and not a group of my peers for he is more accountable to the law, was this a good idea or not?

7. If the judge trys to shut me up and does not adhere to the law where should i go from there?, It should not have to go to the next judicial court system at least i hope not or maybe that's a good thing?

I just want to hold the courts to the U.S constitution,I feel pretty happy to represent freedom and liberty, i'm very curious is to what the judge has to say, if he lacks jurisdiction then he cannot proceed. please let me know your thoughts thanks!

-Jeremy
pinkstonjeremy@gmail.com
Hello Jeremy,

I have documents I have uploaded you will want to review. They are from ticket slayer, but have been somewhat tweaked by someone I know that has used them. Here is the link: https://www.box.com/s/ae1ki7qdudoxdtp99x59

The first thing you must learn from the docs is the opening dialog. That is used in court. Never make a "general appearance", but always a "special appearance". The docs should be self explanatory. If you have questions I would suggest you go to http://ticketslayer.com. The process is originally from the late Clyde Hide. Many people have used this process with success. Use the paperwork in the folder named "Common Law Default" in the order they are listed.

Personally, I do not go to court, I provide these because I know people that have successfully used them. If you choose to use the process, I pray you have success with it as well .
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Majakian

Post by Majakian »

NorthWestcitizen_usa wrote:Hello my name is Jeremy and i have an upcoming trial next month of July 2013 and was looking for advice, opinion's, and ideas . It started when i failed to pay a speeding ticket which led to my driving while suspended ticket which has landed me here. I started doing some personal research and came across the united states constitution and several different state laws up here in the northwest of Washington state, all conversation is welcome i need all the help i can get :)

-Jeremy
pinkstonjeremy@gmail.com
Hi Jeremy, not sure if this is in time to help you out, but I'll give what answers I can regarding this for each of your questions listed.

1) You do not 'represent' yourself in a court. This is mistake number 1 a lot of people make when going to court. If you 'represent' yourself, you place yourself into their jurisdiction which is what you are trying to avoid here. Go in as YOURSELF (the LIVING man), not representing yourself (the legal person, aka strawman). They are two very different things.

2) In order to bring into court what the Officer did, you will have to submit a counter claim placing charges on the Officer and if you have no witnesses with which to bring proof, you will most likely need to file an Affidavit of Truth under penalty of perjury.

3) I'm not sure regarding the ROA contract. It is something I'll have to look into myself.

4) The main problem we have with the courts is that once we are in their jurisdiction, they are NOT duty bound to use the Constitution, but whatever statutes, codes, etc they prosecution wishes to use. This is why it is important to file a counter-claim and claim OUR jurisdiction as the People and then we can demand that the Constitution and Common Law are the laws used, not the corporate statutes, codes, etc. The problem you will come across is that when you signed for your Drivers License, that was a contract you signed in which you waived your rights and agreed to follow their statutes and regulations which deal ONLY with commerce, not private use as would be the case with traveling. You may be able to get around this by rescinding your signature from all DMV contracts due to your not being informed that only commercial use of motor vehicles needs to be licensed.

5) See 4 regarding this question.

6) BAD idea. The judge is not an unbiased judge since he is paid by the same body that is charging you. This is another reason you file a counter-claim and claim our jurisdiction as Sovereign People. Once you do that, all the judge can do is administer the case, not pass judgement on the case. For more on this, go to privatis.me as well as http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/index.html and read/listen to their information. It will be a HUGE help to you in pointing you in the right direction.

7) This will get answered as you listen to the stuff on the 2 links I gave in 6.

The main thing (and the HARDEST) you need to do to fix this issue though is to change your mindset as to WHO you really are. We won't be able to change the system due to everyone who meekly submits to it. We are not enough to do this, we just have to demand they accept our status as freemen, not 14th amendment citizens which they claim we all are. Too many just assume that we are 14th Amendment citizens because they do not truly understand what the 2 requirements are for that status. First off, we must be born or naturalized to the United States. Secondly, we must be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Upon further research, you will find that the United States covers the area of the District of Columbia and the outlying territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, etc) and NOT the 50 States themselves, so unless you were born in DC or one of the outlying territories, there goes that one. Also how can a freeman (sovereign) be subject to the jurisdiction of a man-made entity/corporation without his consent? Remove the consent by removing the presumption of US citizenship if it does not apply. The links I gave also go into this as well.

Good luck with this and hope it helps you find the way.

Dennis
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Thanks Dennis, for giving Jeremy such a thorough answer. I'd like to add one thing for now, which would be of more help if Jeremy had been able to secure a jury instead of a bench trial.

Not an ideal situation, but IF you find yourself in their courts, and have decided to testify, as a witness or otherwise, there is a danger the judge will try to shut you up, or direct the course of your statements to your disadvantage. This hypothetical situation assumes you're testifying because there is something important you want the jury (or the judge) to hear, and yet the judge is not allowing you to say it. Perhaps the prosecutor has objected, and the judge has directed you to answer the prosecutor's question. Here is an easy fix:

"Your Honor, when I took the stand I promised to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. If I follow your directions, I will not be telling the whole truth. Are you ordering me to violate my oath?"

At this point the judge will allow you to say whatever you want, without interruption. Be sure you say everything you need to say the first time, because you will not be allowed to take the stand again.

Jeremy, you should look into the topic of Jury Nullification, in particular, visit the Fully Informed Jury Association at fija.org.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
saulvation

Post by saulvation »

Hi Jeremy, forget what the officer did. You were speeding and the policeman now had cause to take whatever efforts were necessary and trained for to stop you for a crime. The ticket compelled you in only one thing after you signed it, and that was to show up at the designated time and place. It then gave you different options to take care of the matter if you paid money before hand. The jurisdiction you speak of is simply a contractually controlled admiralty court. It is equity mixed with criminal. When you first got your driver's license you signed an "application", which if you look at it would have stated that you follow all laws according to your states vehicle code. There you have it. It's a contract. The vehicle code is immense and intrusive to your sensibilities, and changes are made regularly to it. It would be better to understand who you are in the law at any given time than to listen to myths. This is done by diligently studying the history of the United States of America from its beginnings and read about who the people ""knew" they were and what law was foundational to them. Then study the applicable law pertaining to your situation. For example: Did people always have driver's licences? What is the definition of License in law? Where in the Constitution of the U.S. does it support your right to travel? Who is the "person requiring the license"? The answer to your dillema is all there and the remedy too. I hope this helps. :P