Lost in all the laws

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
timsmith

Lost in all the laws

Post by timsmith »

I have been researching all manner of transportation laws for Oklahoma for the last couple of days now since I watched the video from Craig and some other last name I think. Well most to what he has mentioned about vehicle or driving is convered by this transportation law stuff the Oklahoma has in place. The only thing I find that could apply that I can interpretate is the emergency vehicle thing. It does state that a cop or trooper is in an emergency vehicle. And when they turn their lights on it is in fact an emergency. And that a crime is being, someone is in the act or in the vicinity of. I couldn't find anything enough to point out anything about the probable cause holes or due process in my case. I have been pouring over laws after laws. Driver is covered by it defining all this stuff including someone in control of. And speed limits are regulations. I also found out that it would be very unlikely I am able to repeal my case either. But I didn't go into to much detail either. I typed for two hours and was logged off and it didn't save it. Does anyone know of a good lawyer that could help me with a lawsuit here in Oklahoma that can help me file a lawsuit against all the people involved from the trooper to the DA to the public defender to even the judge. I have suffered emotion distress and have faced unfair and unjust punishment as well as fines and bail that was imposed upon me that were excessive in nature both times. 2500 then 1000. Couldn't afford to get out so I stayed for 8 days. Anything would be very much appreciated and helpful. Thank everyone here for having this up and going