When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
Post Reply
DLS
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:49 am

When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by DLS » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:22 am

Hello friends, what a helpful website. As I now understand, I am without some constitutional rights due to having a driver's license and therefore entering a contract with Nevada.

My question is, when my license expires, does the contract expire? Also, if my automobile (or my means of conveyance) remains registered and insured when I no longer have a license, does that mean I am still contracted and therefore breaking state law by traveling?

Essentially, do you have to go completely license, registration and insurance free to be protected by the Constitution in this regard? Or are you required to have at least insurance?

This is all very interesting to me.
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by notmartha » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm

DLS wrote:My question is, when my license expires, does the contract expire? Also, if my automobile (or my means of conveyance) remains registered and insured when I no longer have a license, does that mean I am still contracted and therefore breaking state law by traveling?
Anytime you consent, whether by your signature, words and/or actions, you have made an agreement and created a nexus. These agreements will determine what statutes and codes apply to you.

If you are a "resident" of NEVADA, you are breaking their statutes if you drive a vehicle without a license, registration and insurance.

If you are a "U.S. Citizen" you have 14th amendment privileges, which can be revoked.

If you are "insured" you have created a nexus through surety.

If your vehicle is titled and/or registered with STATE, you have pledged it, giving them interest.

The licensing contract will "expire" on its expiration date, but there will be presumptions that you intended for the contract to exist because:
- as a "resident" you are required to have one to drive
- that your other agreements with STATE indicate that you are currently a resident
- that your past actions show an intent to renew the contract

So, in short... not renewing your license is just one step in breaking the nexus between you and STATE.
Last edited by notmartha on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
editor
Site Admin
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 am
Contact:

Re: When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by editor » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Notmartha is completely correct in her answer, according to my studies on this issue.

I would like to add that Eddie Craig brings an interesting point of view to the table. To paraphrase in a nutshell:
  • The driver license grants license to engage is commercial traffic activity, subject to conditions
  • If you are travelling without engaging in commercial activity you are not currently using the license
  • All legal presumptions will depend on how you handle the traffic stop--
  • If you show the officer a license, registration, and insurance, you will be presumed to be operating in commerce.
  • Confess nothing, give no evidence, unless you very clearly do so under duress
I think Eddie's position is that you may, for example, drive taxi for a living, but that does not mean you have given up your private right to travel. Eddie may be right, or wrong, I don't know. But he does seem to have had some interesting success in dealing with traffic stops. In any case, his video is very informative.
View it here: http://lawfulpath.com/index.php?p=Readi ... cedure.php
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by notmartha » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:48 pm

editor wrote:Notmartha is completely correct in her answer, according to my studies on this issue.

I would like to add that Eddie Craig brings an interesting point of view to the table. To paraphrase in a nutshell:
  • The driver license grants license to engage is commercial traffic activity, subject to conditions
  • If you are travelling without engaging in commercial activity you are not currently using the license
  • All legal presumptions will depend on how you handle the traffic stop--
  • If you show the officer a license, registration, and insurance, you will be presumed to be operating in commerce.
  • Confess nothing, give no evidence, unless you very clearly do so under duress
I think Eddie's position is that you may, for example, drive taxi for a living, but that does not mean you have given up your private right to travel. Eddie may be right, or wrong, I don't know. But he does seem to have had some interesting success in dealing with traffic stops. In any case, his video is very informative.
View it here: http://lawfulpath.com/index.php?p=Readi ... cedure.php
The problem is the cops don't have a clue, and will likely say something like "we'll let the judge decide". I was traveling with someone who has a state drivers license, and a CDL when he was pulled over for changing lanes without signaling. Being a statist but not knowing it, he offers more than necessary, thinking it will gain him brownie points with the cop, and hands cop both licenses. The cop asks him if he is driving commercially. When he tells cop "no" cop hands back CDL and tells him it is only needed when driving commercially, cop only needs to see the non-commercial license. You and I both know that it is all commercial. But they (ptb) see it as non-commercial commercial. ?!?!
MyCountryIsLost
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Re: When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by MyCountryIsLost » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Be careful of "tacit consent". Unless you file the right paperwork, i.e. addidavits, declarations or notices that implicitly cancel your signature, your contracts and your consent, you run the risk that they could presume/assume tacit consent and try to hold you to a contract that you didn't protest.
Jenjohnson84
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by Jenjohnson84 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 pm

So it's ok to have a drivers license for cdl purposes , but I technically don't need one to drive my personal vehicle for personal business, and transportation . Is it OK to have a title and registration to my vehicle.
User avatar
notmartha
Posts: 745
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by notmartha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Jenjohnson84 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 pm
So it's ok to have a drivers license for cdl purposes , but I technically don't need one to drive my personal vehicle for personal business, and transportation . Is it OK to have a title and registration to my vehicle.
Welcome.

You may find it advantageous to review the definitions they use of terms such as VEHICLE, TRANSPORTATION, DRIVE, REGISTRATION, LICENSE, etc.

These are all commercial terms.

I don't know what you mean by "is it OK". Your actions are between you and God, and anyone you make contracts with. I limit my contracts to limit the number of people I need to justify myself to.
snoop4truth
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Re: When my license expires, can I then be un-contracted?

Post by snoop4truth » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:53 pm

Hello NotMartha,

The terms license, transportation and registration ARE NOT defined as "commercial" term BY THE LAW THAT ACTUALLY APPLIES. Every person who ever tried this argument in court has lost. For proof, read the SECOND (2nd) and THIRD (3rd) post in the "Eddie Craig" thread below.

EVERYTHING ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR, CARL MILLER, AND HIS TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthre ... d-Champion

EVERYTHING ABOUT EDDIE CRAIG AND HIS TEACHINGS ON PROJECTAVALON.NET.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

EVERYTHING ABOUT ROD CLASS AND HIS TEACHINGS ON PROJECTAVALON.NET.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... any-hoaxes

EVERYTHING ABOUT DEBORAH TAVARES AND HER TEACHINGS ON WACCOBB.NET. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation)

I thought that you should know.

Snoop
Post Reply