finally cited

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
scar

finally cited

Post by scar »

well after almost 9 months of traveling and about a dozen officers from city, county, and state witnessing me traveling with my posted notice, the tucson cops finally decided to mess with me, by a sergeant even. my civil rights have been violated. my freedom of movement was infringed upon, there were threats made against my property and person, and my property was unlawfully searched without a warrant nor probable cause. i wasn't even traveling either, i was parked at a QT. i was cited for failure to have insurance, failure to register, and failure to transfer title. it's a shame that Sergeant Kowalski is so ignorant of the law. countless men and women have died protecting the freedoms i am exercising, and i owe it to them to fight against these violations in every way possible.
notmartha

Re: finally cited

Post by notmartha »

You made it longer than most I know. Sorry you were harassed. You are fortunate he didn't steal your car. Did you have to have it towed, or were you permitted to travel home? Did you have any witnesses or a dash cam? There is likely a BOLO on you now, so watch your back.
scar

Post by scar »

it was just parked at a convenience store when they cited me, so they didn't have it towed. when the cops left i drove it away. i recorded everything on my phone. they have been targeting me, i've gotten 3 more tickets since and recorded those too. on the third ticket they did steal my car and forced me to register it before the towing company would release it. i was able to retrieve it the next day but was extorted $98.00. the fourth ticket i got on Christmas, the cop said he couldn't see my tag (temporary paper tag) even though i had it in the window like i was supposed to, apparently it wasn't taped-up properly to his liking. i have been getting a lot of help over at marcstevens.net, they have come up with a method to challenge the standing of the state and jurisdiction of the court, so i'm not even going to argue my right to travel when i get to court.
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

scar wrote: i have been getting a lot of help over at marcstevens.net, they have come up with a method to challenge the standing of the state and jurisdiction of the court, so i'm not even going to argue my right to travel when i get to court.
That's probably the better way to go. Familiarize yourself with the Defacto Officer Doctrineso you don't accidently cloak them with standing they wouldn't otherwise have.