general procedures for restoring Rights

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
notmartha

Re: general procedures for restoring Rights

Post by notmartha »

Good to hear of your success so far. Maybe I need to move to Arizona. 2 possible sightings in 1 month?! There is more than that in one trip to the grocery store here in the police state northeast.
scar

Post by scar »

yeah two more cops have seen me since. one put on his emergency lights as i was getting on the freeway but then turned them off before i got a chance to pull over... so they are leaving me alone so far!
sanmiguelent

Post by sanmiguelent »

how can i have my drivers license revolked ! ? id like to have my right to travel !
scar

Post by scar »

i went to the DMV and requested that it be canceled. they gave me a form to fill out and it was pretty straight forward.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I had a Suburban years ago, for which I bought plates through the Embassy of Heaven in Eugene, Oregon. They had the title effectively cancelled. I don't know what paperwork they used, but it did include a statement that I no longer intended to use the "vehicle" to "drive" on public roads.

The usual semantics.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
mike97457

Post by mike97457 »

can you tell me if the 22 page brief in support of motion for dismissal for lack of jurisdiction has been successful, I plan on using it and if it works , i'll be sending you money
scar

Post by scar »

which brief? i don't have any briefs but would be interested in seeing what you have! it may come in handy. i haven't had to go to court yet so i have no idea what works. i have read and watched videos of others succeeding though. maybe you could start a new thread and explain the situation you're in, then we can give more advice.