I need help

Can governments lawfully restrict, register, or otherwise encumber our free right to travel? Should they? Discussions on Right to Travel.
nicolasdk

I need help

Post by nicolasdk »

Hi,

My name is Nicolas, I am 20 years old, and I am trying to find out what is the best way for me to go about my situation with the Maui County.

I was arrested for "driving without a license". I had a California driver's license which expired in June and I told the police that I didn't have one. The car I bought had expired tags which is why the cop said he pulled me over. I told them I was exercising my right to travel on the public roads. After asking questions such as "Am I under arrest? and Am I free to go?", they only began using intimidation until they said I was under arrest. I did not consent to searches and I did not willingly consent to being arrested. They pulled me out of the car.

I wasn't taken to a magistrate and taken directly to jail. The next day I was taken to prison. I decided to get bailed yet they didn't allow me to make a call in prison. They wanted to give me a TB shot which I refused to (they did not like that). Therefore they gave me a mask to wear and put me in a confined cell. They refused to allow me to call my friend to bail me out. At night a man opened my cell and gave me my cellphone. I called my friend and the next day he bailed me out for $400. Right before I was bailed I got my feet and hands chained with the mask on and taken to the hospital and they gave me a chest x ray.

This took place on August 18 and I am not sure what is the best thing for me to do. I have been learning a lot about the law and our rights since the beginning of the year yet I do not know how to go about this situation. I haven't used my car since to avoid taken in jail again even though it has been tough catching rides to work and to go to town. I am a windsurfer and without a car I can't go train for my upcoming windsurf event...

I would love to talk with someone who has more experience than I do to get some advice or suggestions. I would appreciate any help you can offer me or if you know of someone I can contact, that would be amazing.

Aloha,

Nicolas
editor
Site Admin

Re: I need help

Post by editor »

Welcome, Nick.

I'm on the road, and have zero time to answer this at the moment. I'll try to do better later. In the meantime, can anyone else help Nick?

Thanks.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
scott

Post by scott »

Nick,
If you got pulled the 18th that doesn’t leave you much time.
When you bailed you gave jurisdiction. You probably gave it before that point.
I would suggest you look at ticketslayer.com.
I don’t know if you have time or if you can file for an extension but it would be a good beginning place for getting your feet wet.
The courts are becoming more corrupt and tyrannical every day. I can share with you that over the years I have found that the real key to success is in our relationship with our Creator.
Who are you in Him? What are you about? Who do you serve? What law do you obey?
God Bless
scott
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Hello Nicolas,

I would agree with what bother scott has suggested to you. I think I put up links to documents others have used to deal with traffic issues on the forum, but can't remember where I put them. If you PM me I can provide you with a link to them. I can also provide you with an email to someone that has used them that may be able to help you.

Michael
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
nicolasdk

Post by nicolasdk »

Thank you Michael and Scott for your responses.

The charges are obstructing gov operations, driving without a license and resisting arrest. It is weird because in one document it says the charges are "obstructing gov operations" and "DWOL" and in another paper it says the charges are "Resisting arrest" and "DWOL".

On September 18 I am supposed to go to court and decide what kind of trial I want and then the actual trial will be held in December
nicolasdk

Post by nicolasdk »

Thank you Michael and Scott for your responses.

The charges are obstructing gov operations, driving without a license and resisting arrest. It is weird because in one document it says the charges are "obstructing gov operations" and "DWOL" and in another paper it says the charges are "Resisting arrest" and "DWOL".

On September 18 I am supposed to go to court and decide what kind of trial I want and then the actual trial will be held in December
nicolasdk

Post by nicolasdk »

Thank you Scott and Michael for your replies.

I did not mention that the day I bailed myself out of prison, I had a court hearing right after and I asked for an extension. The judge then said that Aug 18 is the court hearing for me to say what kind of trial I want.
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

nicolasdk wrote:Thank you Scott and Michael for your replies.

I did not mention that the day I bailed myself out of prison, I had a court hearing right after and I asked for an extension. The judge then said that Aug 18 is the court hearing for me to say what kind of trial I want.
Is the court hearing August or September? I believe you meant September, but I may be mistaken. You may have already had the hearing? If it is September you need to get cracking, as you only have 5 days before the hearing. Here is the link to paperwork, but there may not be enough time.

https://app.box.com/s/ae1ki7qdudoxdtp99x59

This is not legal advice, as I am not an attorney. I have never used the paperwork personally. I merely provide information that might be useful to you. It is up to you whether it will be used or not. However, if you are not a follower of Yeshua, I would suggest that you not use the material in the link.

If you need to speak with someone that has used the meterial send me a PM with your email addy and I will forward it to someone that has used the material successfully. Time is of the essence. You cannot afford to waste it.
nicolasdk

Post by nicolasdk »

Thank you iamfreeru2. YEs, I made a mistake, the pretrial will be on Sep 18. I am not a follower of Yeshua.

Indeed, time is of the essence. Thanks again for the support, I truly appreciate it!
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

nicolasdk wrote:Thank you iamfreeru2. YEs, I made a mistake, the pretrial will be on Sep 18. I am not a follower of Yeshua.

Indeed, time is of the essence. Thanks again for the support, I truly appreciate it!
Thank you for your honesty. I do pray you succeed, but you are dealing with a corrupt judicial system based on lies. Very difficult to win, although I have seen it happen.

Michael