9/11 False Flag attack

False Flag -- A horrific, staged event, blamed on a political enemy and used as a pretext to start a war or enact draconian laws in the name of national security.
Firestarter

Re: 9/11 False Flag attack

Post by Firestarter »

I’ve found more testimonies of people that witnessed explosions at the WTC, and actually thought that it were these explosions that brought the Twin Towers down.

The following video also features some “experts”, who say that it was obviously explosions that took the Twin Towers down in a controlled demolition.
https://youtu.be/fTglkuffB0E

The following PDF, features the testimonies of 118 fire-fighters (of the 503 firemen interviewed) that witnessed explosions, starting with Richard Banaciski and ending with Daniel Williams.
Some of the words used to describe what they witnessed are: explosion, blast, blow up, bomb, implosion, and demolition.
These are only witness testimonies on WTC-1 and WTC-2 (so nothing on WTC-7 in this report)...

Following is a selection of witness testimonies about more than 1 explosion before the collapse of the towers started.
(4) Brady, Gregg (9110184)
North Tower:
“We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard — I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center....At that time, when I heard the 3 loud explosions, I started running west on Vesey Street towards the water.” [p. 7]
(…)

(8) Campagna, Frank (9110224)
North Tower:
“That’s when it went. I looked back. You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down. I turned my head and everybody was scattering.” [p. 8]

(9) Carlsen, Craig (9110505)
South Tower:
“I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn’t realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit. We then realized the building started to come down.” [p. 6]
North Tower:
The second one coming down, you knew the explosions. Now you’re very familiar with it.” [p. 10]
(…)

(71) Murphy, Keith (9110323)
South Tower: [As experienced from the ground floor of the North Tower]
“I had heard right before the lights went out, I had heard a distant boom boom boom, sounded like three explosions. I don’t know what it was. At the time, I would have said they sounded like bombs, but it was boom boom boom and then the lights all go out. I hear someone say oh, shit, that was just for the lights out.
I would say about 3, 4 seconds, all of a sudden this tremendous roar. It sounded like being in a tunnel with the train coming at you.
(…)

(111) Turilli, Thomas (9110501)
South Tower: [This appears to be at, or just before, the collapse of the South Tower. They are in the North Tower and have just sent some men up in the elevator.]
“The door closed, they went up, and it just seemed a couple seconds and all of a sudden you just heard like it almost actually that day sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight, and then just a huge wind...” [p. 4]
[They get down the stairs.] “At that point we were kind of standing on the street and I looked to my left and actually I noticed the tower was down. I didn’t even know what it was when we were in there. It just seemed like a huge explosion.” [p. 6]
http://www.ae911truth.org/images//PDFs/ ... nesses.pdf
(archived here: http://archive.is/EJqLa)

I thought I knew a little bit about both the official story on 9/11 and what really happened...

I already knew that literally within a day Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Saddam Hussein were accused of being guilty by the US...
Subsequently it was a undisputed fact that Osama Bin Laden orchestrated the whole thing from a cave in Afghanistan, so the allied US/UK army had no choice but to swiftly invade Afghanistan for aiding Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden (since then Afghanistan has produced even more opium than before, but never mind the facts...).
Then a while later Iraq had to be invaded, because it was an established fact that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction (never mind that it is an undisputed fact that the US, Britain and Russia all have WMD and that no WMD were found in Iraq).

I also know that propaganda tool Michael Moore in Fahrenheit 9/11 tried to make us all believe that most of the reported hijackers of the 4 planes that supposedly were used for this vicious terrorist attack, but strangely disappeared without a trace, were from Saudi Arabia and the Bin Laden family from Saudi Arabia are undisputedly responsible.
Because the Bush crime syndicate is in business with the Bin Ladens - Bush and Cheney are guilty.
There has even been a court case that used this story for “evidence”: https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-pet ... attack.pdf

I was looking for information on Iran because of the recent media hysteria: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =31&p=4552

I thought that I had seen almost everything, but was shocked to find out that Iran has been sentenced to pay more than $10.5 billion because they were found guilty for this horrendous act...
They used for “evidence” the wonderful (undisputed) work of the 9/11 Commission that was ordered to explain how the official story could have been true, even though this violated the laws of physics.
The 9/11 Commission claimed that some of the reported hijackers had travelled through Iran (never mind that according to the official story they also travelled through the US, and the CIA and FBI had advance knowledge of the coming attacks).

On 9 March 2016, a US civil court ruled that Iran must pay the victims of 9/11 more than $10.5 billion in fines (this is just a short document without explanation):
The Ashton plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $7,494,720,000. The Federal Insurance plaintiffs are awarded a default judgment against Iran in the amount of $3,040,998,426.03.
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 39284/785/

I’ve found the 22 December 2011 (is this something numeric 12/22/’11?) verdict by the court, that shows how the guilt of Iran was established. Of the 53 pages a relatively large amount is dedicated to explaining that Iran had been supporting terrorism for decades, and worked together because they see the USA as the enemy.
The first listed defendant is USAma Bin Laden (no joke!)...

Following is a description of some of the shocking “evidence” in this court document (with the side numbers). The complete evidence appears to be based on what former Iranian intelligence agent Abolghasem Meshabi had to say.
There are also some, probably psychic, US expert witnesses that explain that in their “expert” opinion, Iran was behind it all (case closed - $10.5 billion...). This includes Daniel L. Byman, Janice L. Kephart, Patrick Clawson, Claire M. Lopez, Bruce D. Tefft, and Ronen Bergman.

Nr. 122 - Very cunningly Iranian border authorities didn’t stamp the passports of the “terrorists”, because otherwise this group of 19 Muslim extremists would have drawn attention of the US authorities.

Nr. 154/155 - Ex Iranian intelligence agent Abolghasem Meshabi in 2008 testified that Iran in 1985-1986 devised plans to crash a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and Pentagon (of course in 1976 the US had already detailed a plan to crash a passenger plane into the WTC, but never mind the facts...).
Nr. 158/159 - From 1996-2000, Abolghasem Meshabi had been a government informant in Germany, after escaping Iran, helping to get Iran sentenced for several acts of terror.

Nr. 169-174 – On 23 July 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the plan (which included crashing a hijacked Boeing into the WTC and/or Pentagon) would be executed soon and immediately informed German authorities.
Nr. 176-178 – On 13 August 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi was informed that the hijacked Boeing crash into the WTC and/or Pentagon would be executed soon and he again informed German authorities.
Nr. 181-182 – On 13 September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi informed German authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran.

Nr. 183-186 – Since September 2001, Abolghasem Meshabi tried to inform US authorities that 9/11 was performed by Iran, but nobody would take his message.
Nr. 187-189 – Abolghasem Meshabi finally achieved in reaching “investigative journalist” Kenneth Timmerman, and told him that 9/11 was performed by Iran. Timmerman confirmed this “highly reliable” witness testimony (Timmerman was even used as expert witness): https://1tjy1il8myg2badl72uj53gv-wpengi ... -22-11.pdf

At the following link is some more information on this hoax...

The same judge that pronounced Iran guilty, George B. Daniels, had on 29 September 2015 ruled that Saudi Arabia can’t be sued because it has sovereign immunity.
On 14 March 2016, Iran’s Foreign Ministry said Iran won’t pay, because:
The ruling is ludicrous and absurd to the point that it makes a mockery of the principle of justice while [it] further tarnishes the US judiciary’s reputation.
Iran’s state media summarised the US court decision with:
The court ruling is based on the 9/11 Commission Report which stated that some attackers moved through Iran and did not have their passports stamped.
The verdict comes as none of the 19 hijackers on September 11 were Iranian citizens. Fifteen were from Saudi Arabia, while two from the United Arab Emirates and one each from Egypt and Lebanon.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/03/ ... s-pay.html
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

In this post: information on 2 meetings in the wake of 9/11 (October and November 2001) where these psychopaths discussed how to take advantage of this false flag.

On 29 October 2001, Richard Perle (AEI), Michael Ledeen (AEI), Newt Gingrich (AEI, former speaker of the US House of Representatives, Jim Woolsey (former director of CIA) and “very special guest” Natan Sharansky (Deputy Prime Minister of Israel).

Gingrich:
Iraq at one point had produced 2,300 gallons of anthrax.

I will primarily cite two countries, Iraq and North Korea.
al-Qaida is currently the poster child in the United States, but the truth is that Hamas and Hezbollah are equally dangerous and that there are other organizations and that there are people who suggest that Syria could be a part of a coalition when there are ten terrorist groups headquartered in Damascus.

Woolsey:
both FBI and CIA agree in the spring of 1993 that Saddam had been behind the effort to assassinate former president Bush in Kuwait, President Clinton's response was to launch a few cruise missiles in the middle of the night at an empty building.

We should not discuss this in terms of criminality, set ourselves criminal justice standards, beyond a reasonable doubt, use words like "proof" and all the rest. This is a matter of war and, just because most wars begin with banners flying and people in uniform and this one did not, doesn't mean we treat it any differently. We are not to be held to some sort of lawyerly standards of proof here. We are going to have to make judgments, hard judgments and we can't get trapped in legal niceties.

Sharansky:
Democracy and freedom means the long process, building of institutions. Those very institutions which elect free press, free courts and human rights organizations.

Ledeen:
I am really thrilled to be on this panel, where my favorite people, Newt Gingrich, one of my favorite politicians; Jim Woolsey, my lawyer who saved me; Richard Perle, my constant inspiration; and Natan Sharansky, my hero. So it is really a real inspiration.

The first point is that terror has always been directed against democracies. You don't find big terrorist organizations fighting dictatorship.

our children are unfortunately being raised to believe that all people are the same, and all people are not the same. People are enormously different.

Perle:
Can we afford to wait and hope that he chooses not to do something that is perfectly within his means to do, and that is distribute anthrax to anonymous terrorists who might then use it, not a few spores at a time in letters sent through the mail but in a way that could kill tens of thousands of Americans, maybe even more, in a single attack?

And remember, all these so-called stable, strong regimes, have secret police because they don't trust their own people. I mean, by definition, if you have to be surrounded by five layers of secret police, there is a hint that you might not have a stable populous under you and you are keeping them repressed.

These “democratic” arguments really show how filthy the US dictatorship really is (just look at the last quoted paragraph).
Or what about a corrupt lawyer like Woolsey saying that we shouldn’t have “some sort of lawyerly standards of proof”: http://web.archive.org/web/200807192325 ... script.asp

Just look at some of the participants in the 6 November 2001 meeting of the Council on Foreign Relations:
Newton L. Gingrich, CEO The Gingrich Group
Jamie S. Gorelick, Vice Chair, Fannie Mae
Jerome Hauer, Managing Director, Kroll Associates
Peter G. Peterson, Chairman Blackstone Group and Chairman CFR

Arthur Ross, Vice Chairman UN Association of the USA
George Soros, Chairman Soros Fund Management
R. James Woolsey, Partner Shea & Gardner
James J. Zogby, President, Arab American Institute: https://www.cfr.org/report/improving-us ... ?excerpt=1

And see some excerpts from the paper after the meeting - look at what they say on brainwashing Muslims by education.
Our ongoing struggle against the perpetrators of the September 11th attacks has many critical elements. The military campaign in Afghanistan is one; however, another campaign of potentially decisive significance is winning the battle for public support among Muslims around the world.
(...)
Release a White Paper explaining our goals and rationale for the war in Afghanistan, and outlining the evidence that the al-Qa'eda network was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
(...)
Provide long-term education and scholarship assistance funding to the region to help them take education out of the hands of the fundamentalists and help extirpate the anti-American and anti-Semitic bile that plagues their educational systems.
(…)
Disseminate stories of particular victims to convey the range of people killed in the 9/11 attacks-stress range of religions, races, income levels, etc. (Stress that bin Ladin has killed co-religionists by showing Muslims killed, counteract myth that Mossad was behind the attacks by showing Jews killed, etc.)
https://www.cfr.org/sites/default/files ... lomacy.pdf
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Controlled demolition WTC 1, 2 and 7
Firestarter wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:17 pmHere’s the story on the death of Jowenko including the video in 3 parts of his conclusion that WTC-7 was brought down in a controlled demolition (the video is in Dutch with English subtitles): http://www.infowars.com/expert-who-conc ... -accident/
For some reason the video was removed by Infowars....
Here’s the video in Dutch with English subtitles (4:19).
Danny Jowenko was actually trying to defend the official story on 9/11. Obviously he didn’t know about the implosion of WTC-7 and he tried to explain that this looks like a “controlled demolition” as opposed to the footage that has been shown of the collapse of the Twin Towers.
Jowenko even tried to explain that a team of 30-40 experts could have demolished WTC-7 in a single day (but admitted there is no explanation).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFBJ1j96to

I also found the “full” Zembla documentary from which the Jowenko interview comes.
Starting at about 33:00, Jowenko tells that the official story on the collapse of the Twin Towers is reasonable. He tries to “debunk” the “Loose change” video. Jowenko doesn’t explain how kerosene could melt steel columns though…
Starting at about 47:00, at the end the (part of) interview with Jowenko about WTC-7 is shown:
(video was deleted) youtube.com/watch?v=Li89cUQNHZ4

Here’s the Loose change Final Cut (2:38:24).
It includes some analysis on the controlled demolitions of WTC 1, 2 and 7. My main problem is that they use the “special effects” fakery of the 3 controlled demolitions for their analysis.
https://youtu.be/i8tVxcqJxig

Donald Trump, Silverstein, dancing Israelis
Video on 9/11 from James Corbett, Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani tells he was warned the Twin Towers would come down (11:52).
Larry Silverstein tells about his decision to “pull” WTC-7.
Donald Trump tells that Silverstein is a good friend of his.
It also addresses the plans to make an “event” happen by Mossad. Ehud Barak fingers Osama Bin Laden immediately.
(video was deleted) youtu.be/fpJLUpEs9pI

On 9/11, eyewitnesses reported “middle eastern” men “dancing and celebrating” as the towers were engulfed in flames across the river in New Jersey. The men were subsequently arrested by the cops.
The 5 arrested “dancing” Israeli, Yaron Shmuel, Omer Marmari, Sivan and Paul Kurzberg, and Oded Ellner, were Mossad agents dressed up as Arabs.

Trump says "thousands of people were cheering" when the World Trade Center buildings came down on 9-11 (weren’t there a couple of Mossad agents dressed up as Muslims cheering?):
Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” Trump told rally goers in Birmingham, Alabama Nov. 21, 2015. “And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.
(video was deleted) youtube.com/watch?v=pP1bSHjcSEQ

A day later (starting 7:08) he confirmed this:
There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.
(video was deleted) youtube.com/watch?v=7YB1K-edNmw

Smoke fakery
The following video makes a strong case that even the smoke coming from the WTC was created by special effects:
(video was deleted) youtube.com/watch?v=DkzfKRe0gbc
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

On 24 January 2008, experienced pilot and pilot instructor, John Olsen Lear, signed an Affidavit that no planes crashed into the Twin Towers of the WTC on 11 September 2001...

No debris
If Boeing 767 airliners would crash against the Twin Towers:
The vertical and horizontal tail would have instantaneously separated from the plane, and fallen to the ground. The wing tips, could not have penetrated the steel box columns, would have snapped off and fallen to the ground.
The 4 engine cores, weighing over 9000 pounds each, would have maintained their general shape and would have been found. Only one engine part was allegedly found on Murray Street but not the other 3.
The debris of the collapse should have contained massive sections of the Boeing 767. There is no evidence that these massive components from either 767 were found at Ground Zero.

Aftermath pictures
The pictures after the crashes show a cut-out in the 14-inch exterior steel box columns, supposedly made by the Boeings 767: these don’t match the position of the wings.
Several of the columns through which the horizontal tail allegedly disappeared are not severed or broken.
The wing tips of the Boeing 767 could not possibly have made the pattern as shown in the aftermath photos.

Speed 542 miles per hour
The reported speed of 542 mph at which United Airlines Flight 175 supposedly crashed into the Twin Towers is impossible at 1000 feet above sea level. The engine isn’t designed to achieve such speed at such low altitude.
The maximum permissible speed for Boeing 767 below 23,000 feet is 414 mph.
As soon as the aircraft below 23,000 feet would go faster than 414 mph, a “clacker” would sound in the cockpit. The “clacker” is a loud clacking sound, designed to be irritating. It would be very difficult for a pilot to continue.

Inexperienced pilots
It would have been impossible for the alleged hijackers, with no experience time in flying a Boeing to fly the plane at high speed to impact the Twin Towers, a 208 foot target, as we’ve been told.
The only way the reported speed of 542 mph could’ve been attained was in a dive. This would make it even impossible (or very difficult) for an experienced pilot to keep control over a Boeing 767: https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/9-11-and-g ... ttedPage=0
(PDF with pictures: https://www.wanttoknow.nl/wp-content/up ... idavit.pdf)

Following is an interesting video where John Lear explains his conclusions (video of 43:28).
John Lear tells that he couldn’t have crashed into the Twin Towers as the inexperienced hijackers supposedly did.
Information on the disappearing plane in Shanksville.
The cell phone calls.
The collapse of WTC-7. (youtu.be/Gks3rMwvJhE was deleted)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3c7ov3
Last edited by Firestarter on Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Hear the explosions right before the collapse of the South Tower.
https://youtu.be/uxB7R-z6E1I

Compare the controlled demolition of a Chinese skyscraper to the collapse of the 3 towers of the WTC: https://youtu.be/jO15CXhsTM4

Put options - Deutsche Bank / Alex. Brown
In 1997, Mayo Shattuck was made trustee of Bronfman’s Seagram Company. Literally one day after 9/11, on 12 September 2001, Shattuck resigned as director of Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown.

Securities regulators and law-enforcement throughout the US and Europe investigated “unusual patterns” in sales and purchase of put options United, American, Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter & Co. and Merrill Lynch & Co on 6, 7 and 10 September. Morgan Stanley occupied 22 floors in the WTC.
There were also unusual trades in insurance companies with significant exposure to damage claims, including Munich Re of Germany and the French AXA Group. At that time it was expected that Munich Re would have to pay out more than $1.5 billion.

Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown was used to purchase part of the options: https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Sus ... 874054.php

In September 2001, the president of Germany's central bank, Ernst Welteke, said there was evidence that people connected to the terror attacks in New York and Washington profited from the tragedy by engaging in “terrorism insider trading” on European stock and commodity markets.
There were suspicious sales of shares in airlines and insurance companies, along with major trades in gold and oil markets, shortly before 9/11 that suggest they had advance knowledge of the attacks: http://web.archive.org/web/200111091607 ... 099922.htm

On 26 September 2001, CBS reported that "at least seven countries are dissecting suspicious trades that may have netted more than $100 million in profits".
The “insider trading” was done from countries that included: Singapore, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Great Britain, Canada and the US.

Thirty-eight companies that placed put options on behalf of clients were placed on a SEC list, including TD Waterhouse, NFS (subsidiary of Fidelity of Boston), Deutsche Bank Alex Brown, Goldman Sachs, and Lehman Brothers: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/HEN204B.html

On 10 September 2001, the purchase of call options for Raytheon (that would increase in value in the wake of 9/11) had suspiciously surged by 600%.
The sale of five-year US Treasury Notes, among the best investments in the event of a world crisis, especially one that hits the US, also spiked just before 9/11. Among the purchases was a single $5 billion transaction.

In the mid-1990s, Alvin ‘Buzzy’ Krongard was a consultant to the previously mentioned CIA director James Woolsey. Then he became chairman of Alex Brown and Sons. In 1997 Alex Brown merged with Bankers Trust and in 1998 Krongard resigned as chairman.
In 1999, BT Alex Brown was in turn acquired by Deutsche Bank, the firm that placed the United Airlines put options. Krongard became the Executive Director of the CIA on 16 March 2001.

In 1999, BT Alex Brown pled guilty to criminal conspiracy charges, after it was revealed that top-executives had created a slush fund from $20 million in unclaimed assets.
Mayo Shattuck III, as co-head of investment banking, oversaw Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown's 400 brokers for wealthy clients. Shattuck himself handled the private accounts of such notables as Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi and his associate Edgar Bronfman: http://www.comedonchisciotte.net/module ... e&sid=4964
(archived here: http://archive.is/RYAir)

In one of those strange “coincidences” Alvin ‘Buzzy’ Krongard sat on Blackwater's Advisory Board.
That’s the Blackwater that was founded by the brother of Trump’s Education Secretary Betsy DeVos – Erik Prince: https://thinkprogress.org/krongard-conf ... b92227847/

Firestarter

9/11 False Flag - Ptech, Al-Qadi, Clinton and Bush

Post by Firestarter »

In mid-June 2001, WBZ reporter Joe Bergantino received a tip from a systems analyst at JP Morgan that computer software company Ptech (located in Quincy, Mass.) is tied to terrorists. Ptech was doing business with every federal government in defense and had access to key government data.
Bergantino was ready to air his story on Ptech (renamed to Go Agile) soon after 9/11 in September 2001 - that the US defense and law enforcement computer systems had a critical component which was in the hands of foreign company Ptech with extensive ties to terrorists.
Ptech software is embedded in the systems for government agencies like the US Army, US Air Force, US Naval Air Command, Congress, Department of Energy, Federal Aviation Administration, IRS, FBI, Secret Service, the White House and NATO.

One of Ptech's prime benefactors was Yassin al-Qadi, founder of the Muwaffaq Foundation and according to the Treasury Department's a "Global Terrorist".
Even after President George W. Bush signed an executive order freezing Yassin Al-Qadi's assets for links to terrorism, the government still didn’t investigate Ptech when in October of 2001 Bergantino brought the information to the authorities. After the “investigation”, in August 2002 (when Ptech could have already destroyed evidence), Ptech was only charged with a small loan fraud and given a small fine. As Go Agile, Ptech remains in charge of government-embedded software that has access to just about every software system the government uses.

Some have criticised (the lack of) the US military's response to the attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon on 11 September 2001; in particular the failure of nation's air defences to stop the planes to hit their targets.
The morning of 9/11 was not typical, as communications breakdown and simultaneous war games “interfered with the military response”, according to the 9/11 Commission.
The communications and control systems of the entire US military were overseen, and could have been sabotaged, by the "enterprise-wide" system of Ptech.

Years before 9/11, FBI agent Robert Wright charged the Clinton administration with aggressively blocking investigation into certain terror subjects; this included “the money trail” behind Osama bin Laden.
After the 1998 bombings of two US embassies in Africa, Chicago federal prosecutor Mark Flessner (an ally of Wright) told ABC News that the Clinton Justice Department simply didn’t allow him to build a criminal case.
A prime suspect in Wright's investigations was Ptech investor Yassin al-Qadi, who is also the son-in-law of Sheikh Ahmed Salah Jamjoom, a former Saudi Arabian minister with close ties to the Saudi royal family.

Ptech (Go Alige) had Israelis working for them that had previously worked for Israeli Military Intelligence that later were employed by Log-On’s Israeli subsidiary Guardium.

In 1991, US journalist Danny Casolaro was digging a little too deep into the criminal cartel with the money laundering BCCI bank at its centre (the “Octopus”). Later that year, Casolaro was “suicided”...
Casolaro amongst others looked into the theft by Bush officials, of a software system called PROMIS. Some believe that PROMIS later evolved into Ptech’s system: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/worl ... z5KhqvEsLK
(archived here: http://archive.is/OBtFG)

In 1997, the US government under a “government-efficiency improvement effort” gave Ptech permission to market its services to "all legislative, judicial, and executive branches of the federal government". According to Ptech, it has security clearance for sensitive projects since December 1997.
By August 2002, revenue from work for the federal government totalled $3.1 million.

According to the US Treasury, Saudi businessman Yassin al-Qadi was a financial backer of al Qaeda and other terrorists.
The US Treasury also named the investment company Sterling Management run by M. Yaqub Mirza. One of the companies Mirza set up, is the Sterling Ptech Fund LLC.
Ptech also received backing from Bait ul-Mal Incorporated (BMI Inc.), a now defunct New Jersey firm with financial relationships to Muslim “charities” involved in terrorism: http://web.archive.org/web/200411132304 ... page=ptech

Firestarter

9/11 - Ptech, BMI, Muslim Brotherhood, CARE

Post by Firestarter »

Another interesting link from Donald Trump to the 9/11 cover-up is member of the 9/11 Commission Jamie Gorelick. These days Gorelick is the lawyer for daughter and son-in-law of President Donald, Ivanka and Jared Kushner.

Please note that the New Jersey-based real estate investment firm Bait ul-Mal Incorporated (BMI Inc.) that was founded in 1986, which is closely associated with computer company Ptech, is NOT the same as the Battelle Memorial Institute (BMI) that has a partnership with BioPort (that profited from the anthrax scare in the aftermath of 9/11).
Former counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke will state in 2003:
While BMI [has] held itself out publicly as a financial services provider for Muslims in the United States, its investor list suggests the possibility this facade was just a cover to conceal terrorist support. BMI’s investor list reads like a who’s who of designated terrorists and Islamic extremists.

According to enterprise architecture expert John Zachman, Ptech can collect crucial information from the organisations that uses its software: “You would know where the access points are, you’d know how to get in, you would know where the weaknesses are, you’d know how to destroy it”.
Another computer expert said: “The software they put on your system could be collecting every key stroke that you type while you are on the computer. It could be establishing a connection to the outside terrorist organization through all of your security measures”.

“Muslims” investors in BMI (including the Bin Laden family, that’s affiliated with Bush)
Abdurahman Alamoudi – a founder of Ptech, and an investor in BMI. In 2004, he will be sentenced in the US to 23 years in prison for illegal dealings with Libya. US prosecutors say he is also in the Brotherhood, and has ties to Hamas.
For many years, Alamoudi runs the lobby group American Muslim Council, founded by a top Muslim Brotherhood figure.
See Alamoudi, with Vice President Al Gore and President Bill Clinton, 1997 (from an American Muslim Council newsletter).

Soliman Biheiri - former head of BMI and a member of Ptech’s board. US prosecutors will later call him the US banker for, banned Egyptian militant group, the Muslim Brotherhood.
Biheiri left the US immediately after a raid of the SAAR network in March 2002. When he returns to the US, he is arrested and interviewed by Customs agent David Kane. Biheiri tells that he has longstanding ties to leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood. Agents discover ties with Hamas leader Mousa Abu Marzouk and 2 principals of the banned Al Taqwa Bank, Youssef Nada and Ghaleb Himmat, after searching his laptop. Biheiri also has close ties with supposed high-ranking member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Yousuf Abdullah Al-Qaradawi, who’s also a shareholder in Al Taqwa.

Yassin al-Qadi - a Saudi multimillionaire, who is also a major investor in the computer company Ptech (with $5 million of Ptech’s start-up money).
Al-Qadi claims to have liquidated his BMI investment in 1996. However, another company operating from the same office as BMI, Kadi International Inc. lists Al-Qadi as its president.
Al-Qadi says in an interview shortly after 9/11:
I have also met with US Vice President and former Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney in Jeddah [Saudi Arabia] when he came for a lecture organized by the Dallah Group. I spoke to him for a long time and we still have cordial relations.

Yaqub Mirza – Pakistani funder of Ptech, who is also a business associate of Yassin al-Qadi and BMI head Biheiri.
Mirza also manages a group of Islamic “charities” in Virginia - the SAAR network. In March 2002, SAAR charities will be raided on suspicions of terrorism ties.

Tarek Swaidan - a Kuwaiti associate of Al-Qadi, and a leading member of the Kuwaiti branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Hussein Ibrahim - Ptech vice president and vice president and later president of BMI from 1989 to 1995.

Abdullah Awad bin Laden - nephew of Osama bin Laden. Invests about a half-million dollars in BMI real estate ventures.
Nur and Iman bin Laden - female relatives of Osama bin Laden. Abdullah Awad bin Laden will invest their money in the BMI real estate project.

Mousa Abu Marzouk - has called himself a top leader of Hamas. The US declares him a terrorist in 1995.

Saleh Kamel – head of the Dallah Al-Baraka banking conglomerate. Dallah Al-Baraka reportedly invests $500,000 in BMI.

Other organisations financing BMI
The Kuwait Finance House - according to Richard Clarke, a BMI investor and the “financial arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in Kuwait”.
Several alleged Al-Qaeda terrorists have been associated with the Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood, including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, Suliman abu Ghaith, Wadih El-Hage, and Ramzi Yousef.

The International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) and the Muslim World League - closely connected Saudi charities suspected of financing terrorism.
They give BMI $3.7 million out of a $10 million endowment from unknown Saudi donors.

More links - CARE
Muhammed Mubayyid and Suheil Laheir are long-time Ptech employees whom formerly worked for Care International, a Boston-based suspicious Islamic charity. This is NOT the more familiar CARE (based in Atlanta), where John McCain’s widow, Cindy, became a board member in 2005.
We also have 2 organisations called BMI.

Sheikh Abdullah Azzam, Osama Bin Laden’s mentor, founded the Pakistan-based Maktab al-Khidamat (MAK, Services Office in English), a.k.a. Al-Kifah (struggle in English), in 1984. It opened branches in over 30 US cities, with Americans donating millions of dollars to support the Afghan war “against” the Soviet Union.
Azzam was assassinated in a car bomb attack in late 1989. After that Bin Laden took over the organisation.

By the time of the WTC bombing, Al-Kifah is doing most of its fund raising for the mujahidin in Bosnia.
In March 1993, Newsweek reports that “virtually every principal figure implicated in the World Trade Center bombing” has a connection to the Al-Kifah branch in Brooklyn, New York. In April 1993, Al-Kifah is renamed Care International.
Shortly after 9/11, Newsweek reports that Al-Kifah’s Brooklyn office: “doubled as a recruiting post for the CIA seeking to steer fresh troops to the mujahedin”.

The US will declare Al-Kifah and/or MAK a terrorist financier shortly after 9/11, but by then all the US branches have already closed or changed their names. In September 2001, the Boston Globe will point out that the old Al-Kifah branch in Boston shares the exact same address with Care.
The FBI will wait until 2003 before raiding the Care offices and shutting it down. The FBI will later state that Care raised about $1.7 million from 1993 to 2003.

John Miller, Michael Stone, and Chris Mitchell conclude in the book The Cell (2002): “What has become clear with time is that facets of the East Africa plot had been known beforehand to the FBI, the CIA, the State Department, and to Israeli and Kenyan intelligence”: http://www.historycommons.org/context.j ... 94ptechbmi
(archived here: http://archive.is/5KTcC)

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Michael Meacher, who died in 2015, was the UK’s environment minister from May 1997 to June 2003 and after he resigned, in 2003, published “This war on terror is bogus”.
Meacher points out that the 9/11 false flag was used to implement PNAC’s plan from September 2000. He illustrates that US intelligence let it happen on purpose...

The most important addition in the context of this thread is:
The BBC reported (September 18 2001) that Niaz Niak, a former Pakistan foreign secretary, was told by senior American officials at a meeting in Berlin in mid-July 2001 that "military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October".
Until July 2001 the US government saw the Taliban regime as a source of stability in Central Asia that would enable the construction of hydrocarbon pipelines from the oil and gas fields in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, through Afghanistan and Pakistan, to the Indian Ocean. But, confronted with the Taliban's refusal to accept US conditions, the US representatives told them "either you accept our offer of a carpet of gold, or we bury you under a carpet of bombs"
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ber11.iraq

Present at the meeting were: Tom Simons (former US Ambassador to Pakistan), Karl Inderfurth (former Assistant Secretary of State for South Asian affairs) and Lee Coldren (former State Department expert on South Asia).
The account by Niaz Niak has (understandably) been denied by the state media and by the “senior American officials”.

George H.W. Bush’s brother, William Henry Trotter “Bucky” Bush, doesn’t get much attention from our media...
In 1991, George Jr’s “Uncle Bucky” complained that “Being the brother of George Bush [Sr] isn’t a financial windfall by any stretch of the imagination”.

Bucky became an investment banker and consultant in St. Louis.
A few months before his nephew George W. Bush became president, “Uncle Bucky” joined the board of a small and struggling St. Louis defense company - Engineered Support Systems, Incorporated (ESSI).
ESSI’s fortunes took a dramatic turn for the better. Shortly after 9/11 was staged, ESSI won a series of lucrative Pentagon contracts that would make the small firm a top Pentagon contractor.

In the spring of 2003, ESSI acquired military communications company TAMSCO, which suddenly won big contracts from the Air Force and the Army for more than $90 million to train troops in operating radar equipment in Kuwait.
The Pentagon also awarded ESSI a $49 million contract to remodel military trailers for use in Iraq.
Also in 2003, the Defense Department gave ESSI a huge deal to provide the Army with equipment to search for Iraq’s non-existent chemical and biological weapons and a $19 million contract to provide protective tents for US troops from chemical bombs. These tents didn’t arrive in Iraq until it was evident to nearly everyone that Iraq didn’t have such weapons. That didn’t stop payment, you’ll understand...

As the invasion became a military occupation of Iraq, ESSI continued to win nice contracts.
In late 2003, the Coalition Provisional Authority awarded ESSI $18 million to engineer a communications system for its offices.
One of ESSI’s biggest no-bid contracts came in 2004, when it won a deal to upgrade the armor of thousands of vehicles for Iraq. The company’s annual report for 2005 estimated the profits at $200.
Top executives at ESSI, concluded it was a smart move to invite this son of a Bush to its board; Dan Kreher chuckled: “Having a Bush certainly doesn’t hurt”.
This once obscure outfit became a top Pentagon contractor. Next year its revenues will top $1 billion, nearly all of it from the Pentagon or foreign militaries financed by US aid and loan guarantees. Most of these contracts were awarded in no bid deals.

Bucky Bush was paid a mere $45,000 a year in director’s fees, but in 2002 ESSI hired Bucky as a consultant for an additional $125,000 to advise on acquisitions.
Because of the flood of new contracts, ESSI’s stock soared. In January of 2005, it reached its all-time high of $60.39, after the Pentagon had awarded it $77 million new contracts for the Iraq war. A few days before this peak, Uncle Bucky quietly exercised his option to sell 8,438 shares of ESSI stock for at least $450,000. The timing was perfect.
A few days later it was reported that ESSI was under investigation for older Pentagon contracts, awarded to the company in 2002. This made the share price drop.
Bucky later sold another 45,000 shares for more than $2.5 million to buy a vacation home in Florida near his other nephew, Jeb Bush.

In one of those strange coincidences, Bucky also became a trustee for the global investment firm Lord Abbott, one of the top 10 shareholders in Dick Cheney’s former company, Halliburton: https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/12/04 ... iraq-wars/

Firestarter

Al-Qadi; WTC-7; Fergie; Lutnick

Post by Firestarter »

I´ve previously in this thread posted on some of the links between ABN Amro and Ptech to the 9/11 false flag.

Customers of the Ptech Inc. that was controlled by Yassin al-Qadi, have included the FBI, Booz Allen Hamilton, IRS, US Air Force, IBM, NATO and the Dutch ABN Amro Bank: http://web.archive.org/web/200212040833 ... t.list.asp

Yassin al-Qadi was also involved in arming Bosniaks to destroy Yugoslavia: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1359&p=6123

Yassin al-Qadi was/is a good friend of Turkish president Erdogan: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1164#p6130

Recently a new report by Leroy Hulsey has been released that (once again) shows that WTC-7 couldn´t have implode into its own footprint because of being hit by debris from the Twin Towers and planes. This report has gotten practically no publicity from the mainstream media.
I am more interested in a “scientific” report to expose that the Twin Towers couldn´t have imploded the way they did, than in WTC-7: https://www.activistpost.com/2019/09/st ... orrow.html

None other than the wife of Prince Andrew, Sarah “Fergie” Ferguson, had an office in the WTC.
On 16 November 2001, Fergie explained that she missed the catastrophe because she was in the studio with Charlie Gibson.
SARAH FERGUSON, DUCHESS OF YORK: Well, Larry, our offices were on the 101st floor with -- and Howard Lutnick had very kindly, for many years now, had given us an office there.
And we were at "Good Morning America" and we watched the airplane go into the Cantor Fitzgerald offices. And, well, we were on our way down to the World Trade Center later on that day and it was just like, well, you can imagine.

KING: What went through you when you saw the planes hit?
FERGUSON: A total disbelief. I thought that air traffic control couldn't have got it so wrong. I absolutely could not believe that it could have been terrorism. I just -- it was such a clear, blue, sunny day. I just couldn't understand. And then, suddenly, it dawned on me.

KING: Did you lose friends?
FERGUSON: Well, we had lots of acquaintances that we used to work with and they were friends. And, of course, Howard's brother died. And we were -- it's all part of the family. Chances for Children was part of the Cantor Fitzgerald family. So, you know, it is just been a very, very difficult time.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... lw.00.html
(http://archive.is/O4grf)

After Fergie got some negative stories in the media over her ties to Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Stowe School, Howard Lutnick or the 9/11 false flag attacks, they simply pushed a new story (a method that has been done over and over again).

In this version, Fergie (with the help of the “reputable” Daily Mail) suddenly claims that on 11 September 2001, she was on her way to her office on the 101st floor of the North Tower of the World Trade Centre but was 20 minutes behind schedule due to heavy traffic, which saved her life...

Three towers of the WTC collapsed on 9/11, without an apparant cause, 4 planes disintegrated into thin air, much of the office furniture was never found, but an ID of hijacker Satam al Suqami was found.

To make it even more miraculous, not to mention to give her Chances for Children “charity” some additional free publicity, the story was pushed that Fergie had placed the “Little Red” doll in the office for a mascot, which was found practically unharmed at Ground Zero (I´m not joking!): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -9-11.html

Cantor Fitzgerald occupied the 101st to the 105th floors of WTC-1; above the impact zone of the crashed plane.
Cantor Fitzgerald reportedly lost 658 of its 960 employees, including the brother of the CEO, Howard Lutnick.

Some “conspiracy theorists” have accused Howard Hutnick of being a “crisis actor” with billion dollar tears.
Hutnick just happened to not be in the WTC-1 meeting certain death, because he had to drop his little boy off at kindergarten. He also claims that he ran up the building up to the 90th floor and then rushed out when WTC-2 tumbled down.
Besides the bizarre climbing 90 stairs claims (he doesn´t look like one of the rare people with the physical ability), in my opinion he makes a strong performance in the following video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z5aW0ovieY

See Howard Lutnick with Donald Trump.

I expect to post some more on the links from Howard Lutnick to Jeffrey Epstein in “my” thread on Epstein: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1485&start=40

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

An official document, dated OCT 01 (1 October 2001), was used by NATO’s Lord Robertson to explains why the coming invasion of Afghanistan is necessary (which started on 7 October).
This document was distributed to US embassies around the globe, declassified on 19 May 2008.

In this document claims are made that Al Qaeda and the Taliban were responsible, but as the investigation was “still in the early stage”, there wasn’t any evidence (6 days later there wouldn’t be any evidence).
See some excerpts:
IT SHOULD BE KEPT IN MIND THAT AL-QA'IDA IS A SECRETIVE, CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATION, ITS MEMBERS TRAINED TO MAINTAIN A HIGH LEVEL OF OPERATIONAL SECRECY WHILE THEY CONDUCT THEIR OPERATIONS. IN ADDITION, THE INVESTIGATION INTO THESE ATTACKS IS STILL IN THE EARLY STAGE. THERE ARE STILL GAPS IN OUR KNOWLEDGE. WE EXPECT TO LEARN MORE OVER TIME AS WE CONTINUE OUR INVESTIGATION. HOWEVER, THE FACTS TO DATE DEMONSTRATE CLEARLY THAT AL-QA'IDA CONDUCTED THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS.
(...)
IT IS LIKELY THAT INVESTIGATIONS IN THE U.S. AND ELSEWHERE WILL REVEAL MORE ABOUT HOW AL-QA.' IDA PLANNED AND CARRIED OUT THE TERRORIST ACTIONS OF SEPTEMBER 11. WE MAY ALSO LEARN ADDITIONAL FACTS ABOUT THE NATURE AND EXTENT OF THE SUPPORT PROVIDED TO AL-QA'IDA BY THE TALEBAN AND, PERHAPS, OTHERS. BUT ONE FACT IS CLEAR AND INCONTROVERTIBLE; AL-QA'IDA OPERATIVES PLAYED A CENTRAL ROLE IN THE EVENTS OF SEPTEMBER 11, A ROLE MADE POSSIBLE BY THE TALEBAN.
http://intelfiles.egoplex.com/2001-10-0 ... erview.pdf
(http://archive.is/qwKMP)

Here’s an article on how NATO decided to invade Afghanistan, in which the previous document plays an important role: https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-myste ... st/5632874
(http://archive.is/mMY62)

In the following video, James Corbett makes a huge deal of this report, claiming that something is wrong with the 18 year ongoing US war in Afghanistan, and features Niels Harrit.
(video was deleted) youtu.be/Moz8hs2lJik

I found the following earlier Corbett report on the wargames more interesting...
We’ve been told that nobody could have expected a passenger plane crashing into buildings. The fact is that they trained for this kind of “event” repeatedly.

On 6 November 1999, an event in which terrorists hijacked a passenger jet from JFK to crash it into the UN building in New York was simulated.
On 5 June 2000, 2 hijackings in which the terrorists intended to fly the planes into the Statue of Liberty and in the White House were simulated.
On 16 and 23 October 2000, NORAD (again) trained on a hijacker targeting the UN building.

In May 2001, the Pentagon trained for a passenger jet crashing into the Pentagon’s courtyard.
In August 2001, there was another Pentagon training on building evacuation. As General Lance Lord, Commander of Air Force Space Command, noted:
Purely a coincidence, the scenario for that exercise included a plane hitting the building.

Prior to 9/11, NORAD had already planned to simulate the simultaneous hijacking of 2 planes in Operation Amalgam Virgo.
One of NORAD’s pre-9/11 hijack drills even saw the World Trade Center become the target.

Maybe the most interesting from this report is that:
Vigilant Guardian, which was a hijack exercise, a command post exercise, but it involved the insertion of false radar blips on to radar screens in the NorthEast Air Defense Sector. In addition we have a confirmation thanks to General Richard Myers who was acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs who told Richard Clarke, as reported in Clarke’s book, that there was another exercise, Vigilant Warrior, which was, in fact, according to a NORAD source a live fly hijack drill being conducted at the same time.
https://www.corbettreport.com/911wargames/

The most interesting, in my opinion, is the wargame excercise with fake inserts of planes on radar screens, while NO hijackings occured.

The top 3 people responsible for a reaction to hijackings were absent on the monring of 9/11.

Flight 77 was hijacked in a so-called „radar gap“, that supposedly made the airliner disappear and made it possible for it to crash into the Pentagon.

On the morning of 9/11 several wargames were conducted. One of them was „Vigilant Guardian“, an exercise that included a hijacking.

There is no explanation for why none of the 7 available fighter jets from the military Andrews Air Force Base, about 10 miles outside Washington DC intercepted the plane that supposedly crashed into the Pentagon.
There is no explanation either for the other military airbases failing to respond to this “threat”: http://www.journalof911studies.com/reso ... ct2012.pdf
(http://web.archive.org/web/201906231430 ... ct2012.pdf)

A year ago, it was reported that 9,795 responders to the attacks on the WTC in New York have 9/11-related cancers.

There have been 400 deaths from 9/11-related cancers.
Michael McDonald died from lung and brain cancer from 9/11 cleanup efforts; the 181st member of the FDNY to die from 9/11-related illnesses: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/never ... ve-cancer/
(http://archive.is/XSx1r)
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.