9/11 False Flag attack

False Flag -- A horrific, staged event, blamed on a political enemy and used as a pretext to start a war or enact draconian laws in the name of national security.
Firestarter

Re: 9/11 False Flag attack

Post by Firestarter »

NANOTHERMITE IMPLOSION – DIAGONAL CUTS
The following video shows how “easy” it is to demolish a building with nanothermite. I’m no demolition expert by the way and believe this is quite difficult.
This video shows how nanothermite can melt steel.
(video was deleted) www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmA59hQnoOU

I found some interesting videos on nanothermite at (some of which have been removed since): http://physics911.net/how-911-was-done/
Te following video shows that in a demolition the steel columns are cut diagonally, as was seen at Ground Zero (see the following 2 pictures): https://youtu.be/9J8ojEWlkrs

The following relatively short story explains some of the relevant aspects about the demolition of the WTC on 9/11.
Making a building fall into its own footprint is called an implosion. In an implosion the explosive charges (for example nanothermite) are placed so the inner core of the building collapses first and the core can pull the outside of the building to the centre. An implosion of a skyscraper can only be performed by highly skilled experts (only a handful of demolition companies in the world are capable of this feat). An implosion is usually preceded by removing as much interior elements as possible (a process called “gutting”).

Because not all the explosions go off at once: witnesses should have heard a series of explosions before the collapses. I guess that the reason why they started the clean-up of Ground Zero already the day after 9/11 was to destroy the evidence of diagonally cut columns: : http://theantimedia.org/physicists-twin ... ition-911/

9/11 PLANNED 30+ YEARS IN ADVANCE – MCNIVEN
That a lot of floors in the Twin Towers were never built in the first place leads to the inevitable conclusion, that the “terrorist attack” was planned from the start (in the 1960s or even earlier). They probably did plan these floors and had them paid for by the taxpayer. By creative bookkeeping, somebody (Rockefeller?) put the money in his own pockets.
Timothy (Tim) McNiven, when he was stationed in Germany in 1976, was ordered by his commander Lt. Michael Teague to describe how terrorists could hijack a plane and crash it into the World Trade Center. The hijackers would use plastic box cutters to hijack a Boeing with a full fuel tank. The hijackers would take control of the plane by cutting the jugular vein of one of the stewardess. The WTC would collapse in between 1 and 2 hours because of the fire caused by the jet fuel. McNiven also said some interesting things about Bill Clinton. McNiven has successfully passed a lie detector test. Here’s the affidavit of McNiven of November 10, 2003: http://www.futile.work/uploads/1/5/0/1/ ... llfire.pdf

After 9/11 McNiven saw it as his duty to blow the whistle on the terrorists in the US government that committed this foul act (or didn’t prevent it). McNiven was harassed by the FBI. He asked the ACLU to file a court case against the US government, but this was refused with the bogus excuse that they don’t have the resources.
The original story was removed from the internet, here’s the archived version.
McNiven’s affidavit was used in the RICO law suit of Ellen M. Mariani that claimed $911 million (I’m not joking). This law suit was mostly based on the official version of what happened and the assumption that the Bush administration could have prevented the terrorist attack: http://archive.is/XqwWR

9/11 PLANNED IN ADVANCE – RUSSO
In 2000 Nicholas (Nick) Rockefeller tried to recruit Hollywood director Aaron Russo for the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). 11 months before 9/11 Rockefeller explained how wonderful it would be to be a part of the CFR because:
there was "going to be an event" — never told me what the event was going to be — but there was going to be an event, and out of that event we were going to invade Afghanistan to run pipelines from the Caspian Sea, we were going to invade Iraq, to take over the oil fields, establish a base in the Middle East, and make it all part of the New World Order, and we would go after Chavez in Venezuela.
Only after Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded Russo connected 9/11 to the “event” Rockefeller talked about. Russo was also told about the following objectives for the CFR:
But they felt that they wanted to reduce world population, and he felt that it should be reduced by half. (...)
And the whole agenda is to create a one-world government where everybody has an RFID chip implanted in them. All money is to be in those chips — there'll be no more cash.
And, if you're like me or you, and you're protesting what they're doing, they can just turn off your chip. And you have nothing. You can't buy food. You can't do anything. It's total control of the people.
In an interview from 2006 Russo explains (or tries to) how the elite rule over us: https://sites.google.com/site/themattpr ... transcript

Russo in fact strongly opposed the World dictatorship (NWO). In 2006 he finished the documentary “America: From Freedom to Fascism” that’s largely about taxes, but also addresses missing government money, violation of constitutional rights, interest rates, election fraud, spying on people, microchip implants, paper money, bankers controlling politicians and starting wars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKeaw7HPG04
Of course Russo couldn’t take them on all alone, so Russo died on August 24, 2007 (they say “cancer”). Please watch the last will of Russo (it’s only a short video).
(video was deleted) youtube.com/watch?v=WDF8R7dXJyo

COMPANIES IN THE TWIN TOWERS – KROLL, MARSH, Bremer
They couldn’t have demolished the Twin towers and WTC-7 without explosives placed on the outer columns. It wouldn’t have been necessary to do this on all floors, but a lot of companies “located” in the WTC must have been in on 9/11.

Kroll associates was responsible for the security of WTC. Prior to working for Kroll, in 1999 and 2000 Brian Michael Jenkins was chairman of RAND. Jenkins also served on the National Commission on Terrorism, led by Paul Bremer. Jenkins returned to RAND after his stint with Kroll. Other RAND advisors during the times Jenkins worked there were Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, Frank Carlucci (Carlyle), Paul Kaminski (In-Q-Tel and PNAC).
Jules Kroll was a member of Quill and Dagger (just like Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Friedman, National Security Advisors Sandy Berger and Stephen Hadley).
In 1993, American International Group (AIG) bought 23% of Kroll. AIG was also working with Kroll on security issues. In May 2004 Kroll was bought by Marsh for $1.9 billion.

A very interesting name is that of L. Paul Bremer. Bremer was managing director at Kissinger Associates from 1989 to 2000, and then took a job with Marsh. In September 2001 Bremer was CEO of Marsh Political Risk Practice with an office in the South tower. Already the same day Bremer told NBC that Osama bin Laden was responsible and that maybe Iraq and Iran were involved.
Bremer was on the advisory board for the Japanese Komatsu. Komatsu had been involved in a joint venture with Dresser Industries, connected to Prescott Bush and George H. W. Bush (Dresser merged with Halliburton in 1998). The Komatsu-Dresser mining division patented a thermite demolition device for demolishing a building in July 1996.
Bremer was also on the board of directors for AkzoNobel (from the Netherlands).
In 2003 Bremer became the Iraq Occupation Governor.

American Airlines Flight 11 hit the north face of the north tower (WTC 1) between floors 94 and 99 - Marsh & McLennan (Marsh) occupied all of these floors. These floors had been upgraded for “fireproofing” shortly before 9/11. Marsh’s chief executive was Jeffrey Greenberg, a member of the Brookings Institution, Trilateral Commission, and son of the chairman of American International Group (AIG), Maurice Greenberg. At Brookings, Greenberg hobnobbed with Lee Hamilton, co-chair of the 9/11 Commission.

From 1982 to 2001 the President of Marsh Real Estate Advisors, was Craig Stapleton, the husband of George W. Bush’s cousin, Dorothy Walker Bush (at one time he co-owned the Texas Rangers with Bush junior). In 1997 Stapleton was a member of the board of Cendant, when the President of Cendant was Henry Silverman (former partner of Blackstone Group and later Vice Chairman of PANYNJ). Stapleton later joined Winston Partners, founded and led by Marvin Bush.
Stephen Friedman was not only working for Marsh, but became George W. Bush’s top economic advisor. Friedman was also a member of Brookings, the Bilderberg group, the Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, and the board at In-Q-Tel.

The previous is from the story of Kevin R. Ryan (unfortunately ACE Elevator Company is missing): http://www.911truth.org/demolition-acce ... e-tenants/

PENTAGON SUPERMAN PILOT
According to the official story the hijacker terrorists had been to commercial flying schools (and weren’t interested in landing a plane). They had flying lessons in something like a Cessna 172 (the first picture). Could learning how to fly a Cessna prepare you for flying a huge passenger plane like a Boeing 757 (the second picture)?

I guess that really smart, highly talented Muslim terrorists, that had only been to a regular flying school, could keep a 757 flying. I can even believe that he could crash it in the middle of nowhere (like Shanksville), but flying into a specific skyscraper? No way!
The manoeuvre carried out by the plane that hit the Pentagon is really something special. Not one pilot (born on earth) could pull this off. Hijacker-pilot Hani Hanjour supposedly pulled off an unprecedented 270° turn at 500 mph, diving 7,000 feet in less than 3 minutes. The last recorded altitude of the plane was 180 feet, because of the (real) air pressure the plane was in fact at an altitude of 480 feet above sea. The light poles would have had to been 440 feet tall for this plane to bring them down. It would have been impossible to descend so fast to hit the Pentagon at ground level.
Here’s a story about this feat from pilots that get a little sarcastic: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html

BAD SPECIAL EFFECTS - WTC
More pictures removed from the internet...
Picture of A, B and D in both photographs - roughly located at the same place compared to each other. Then look at C that in the second photograph has been placed at a different location (to the right of where it was in the first).

I’ve found 2 videos that reportedly show the first plane crash into the Twin Towers on 9/11.
Here’s the Naudet video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk
When I saw it last October 24, I could see a clearly visible plane at 0:20. When I saw it the next day this plane could not be seen anymore. At 0:15 in the video we hear a plane and see the computer animated fireman looking to the sky to look for the computer generated noise. After cameraman Naudet conveniently catches these animations looking to the sky for the plane; at 0:20 the cameraman in a wonderful display of impossible camera action, in literally 1 second, catches the first plane crashing into the Twin Towers.
I’ve made a screenprint that shows that the building to the right in the sunlight is not animated very well. Image

The beginning of the video of Pavel Hlava, which was mysteriously discovered about a year after 9/11 and supposedly shows the first plane crashing into the WTC, looks animated.
https://youtu.be/H-UARS5F414

See the opening shot where both the cars and buildings look animated. I don’t see a plane in this video either.
In both of these videos no huge plane can be seen. Is this definitive evidence that no plane crashed into the North Tower?
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

More info on 9/11; starting with testimonies that confirm that explosions took down the WTC towers (I apologise that some of these testimonies are probably unreliable).
Firestarter wrote:There are even examples of witnesses that unknowingly heard the demolition explosions go off: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... tness.html
Firefighter Richard Banaciski:
[T]here was just an explosion [in the south tower]. It seemed like on television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.

Firefighter Louie Cacchioli:
Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor. There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. (…)
When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell

Michael Benfante:
As I was leaving, I heard it. I looked back, and the top of the North Tower was exploding.

Emergency medical technician Gregg Brady:
I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now.

Firefighter Craig Carlsen:
I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions.

Chief Frank Cruthers:
There was what appeared to be at first an explosion. It appeared at the very top, simultaneously from all four sides, materials shot out horizontally. And then there seemed to be a momentary delay before you could see the beginning of the collapse.

NBC News’ Pat Dawson:
The Chief of Safety of the Fire Department of New York City told me that shortly after 9:00 he had roughly ten alarms, roughly 200 men, trying to effect rescues of some of those civilians who were in there, and that basically he received word of a secondary device, that is another bomb, going off. He tried to get his men out as quickly as he could, but he said that there was another explosion which took place. And then an hour after the first hit here, the first crash, that took place, he said there was another explosion that took place in one of the towers here. So obviously, according to his theory, he thinks that there were actually devices that were planted in the building.
One of the secondary devices, he thinks, that [detonated] after the initial impact he thinks may have been on the plane that crashed into one of the towers. The second device, he thinks, he speculates, was probably planted in the building. So that’s what we have been told by Albert Terry, who is the Chief of Safety for the New York City Fire Department.

Paramedic Kevin Darnowski:
I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.

WTC-2 survivor Tom Elliott:
Although its spectacularly televised impact was above Elliott, at first he and those around him thought an explosion had come from below. An incredible sound – he calls it an ‘exploding sound’ – shook the building and a tornado of hot air and smoke and ceiling tiles and bits of drywall came flying up the stairwell. “In front of me, the wall split from the bottom up”

BBC’s Steve Evans:
I was at the base of the second tower, the second tower that was hit. There was an explosion – I didn’t think it was an explosion – but the base of the building shook. I felt it shake … then we were outside, the second explosion happened and then there was a series of explosions….We can only wonder at the kind of damage – the kind of human damage – which was caused by those explosions, those series of explosions

Mayor Rudolph Giuliani in a 9/11 news conference acknowledges explosions in the area of the World Trade Center and says he does not believe they were gas related -
...we've turned off the gas in the city buildings just to be certain, as a precaution.

Firefighter Lt. Paul Isaac Jr.:
Many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they are afraid for their jobs to admit it because the higher-ups forbid discussion of this fact. There were definitely bombs in those buildings

Firefighter Timothy Julian:
First I thought it was an explosion. I thought maybe there was a bomb on the plane, but delayed type of thing, you know secondary device. . . . I just heard like an explosion and then a cracking type of noise, and then it sounded like a freight train, rumbling and picking up speed, and I remember I looked up, and I saw it coming down.

Sue Keane Fire Police Department:
It sounded like bombs going off. That’s when the explosions happened. . . . I knew something was going to happen. . . . It started to get dark, then all of a sudden there was this massive explosion.
(…)
[There was] another explosion. That sent me and the two firefighters down the stairs. . . . I can’t tell you how many times I got banged around. Each one of those explosions picked me up and threw me. . . . There was another explosion, and I got thrown with two firefighters out onto the street.

WTC-2 victim Edmund McNally:
Liz, this was a terrorist attack. I can hear explosions below me.

Ross Milanytch:
small explosions on each floor

Firefighter Schroeder:
The elevators just blew right out. We couldn’t believe it. The plane hits 80 floors up but the elevators explode at least five minutes later? It was unreal. (…)
We were tossed like a rag doll by another explosion in our building. People were making there way down the stairwells burnt like you couldn’t believe.

Firefighter Angel Rivera:
That’s when hell came down. It was like a huge, enormous explosion. . . . The wind rushed. . . , all the dust. . . and everything went dark.

Paramedic Daniel Rivera:
It was a frigging noise. At first I thought it was—do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear ‘Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop’? That’s exactly what–because I thought it was that. When I heard that frigging noise, that’s when I saw the building coming down.

Jose Sanchez said that he heard a big blast that "sounded like a bomb

Ann Thompson of NBC heard an explosion and a wall of debris came toward her. She took refuge in a building. When she came out again about 10:30, she heard a second explosion.

Fire department’s Albert Turi received word of a secondary device, that is another bomb going off. He tried to get his men out as quickly as he could, but he said there was another explosion which took place, and then an hour after the first hit - the first crash that took place - he said there was another explosion that took place in one of the towers here, so obviously according to his theory he thinks that there were actually devices that were planted in the building.

Firefighter Thomas Turilli:
it almost sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight.

North tower survivor Teresa Veliz:
The explosions were going off everywhere. I was convinced that there were bombs planted all over the place and someone was sitting at a control panel pushing detonator buttons. I was afraid to go down Church Street towards Broadway, but I had to do it. I ended up on Vesey Street. There was another explosion. And another.

Firefighter Stephen Viola:
You heard like loud booms . . . and then we got covered with rubble and dust, and I thought we’d actually fallen through the floor . . . because it was so dark you couldn’t see anything.

Lieutenant William Wall:
[W]e heard an explosion. We looked up and the building was coming down right on top of us.

Kim White:
We got all our people on the floor into the stairwell . . . at that time we all thought it was a fire . . .We got down as far as the 74th floor . . . then there was another explosion.

These quotes are from:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/lofi ... ?t459.html
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... hters.html
http://www.911truth.org/explosive-testi ... histories/

William Cooper – AIDS & 9/11
When I was looking for AIDS-whistleblowers; I found William (Bill) Cooper.
In 1990 Cooper warned that the AIDS epidemic was produced in the laboratories at Fort Detrick Maryland as part of the project MKNAOMI: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/cooper/aids.htm
I don’t consider Cooper an AIDS-whistleblower because he was warning that the CIA is a terrorist organisation run by Satanists, with AIDS just one of many projects.

MURDER & 9/11
Cooper was killed on November 5, 2001: for tax fraud and resisting arrest. An important fact is often overlooked in his death and that is that he had only one leg. I guess that shooting a police officer twice in the head while running would be twice more difficult than with both legs intact.
William Cooper on June 28, 2001 (2 ½ months before 9/11) announced on his radio show that some major event would happen soon and “Whatever is gonna happen that they are gonna blame on Osama Bin Laden, don’t you even believe it”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
Here is a transcript where William Cooper talks about what is (really) happening - broadcast live on September 11, 2001: http://deceivedworld.blogspot.nl/2011/0 ... ribed.html
Less than 2 months after 9/11 he was killed by the police…

MAJESTYTWELVE
William Cooper has been made out for a nutcase because for years he tried to warn us for an alien invasion and UFOs. In 1997 he found out that the alien invasion was nothing but a false flag that would be used to take away our constitutional rights and start the war on terror (and appologised for not realising sooner):
When I saw Operation Majority while serving in the Navy I believed the alien threat was real just like everyone else. It was not until I had performed many years of research that I was able to fully understand exactly what it was that I had seen. It was extremely difficult for me to believe that my government and the United States Navy had used me, especially since I had dedicated my life to government and military service. Most government and military personnel cannot and will not believe such and idea. The plan is real. The extraterrestrial threat is artificial.
For me his information on Operation Majority and MAJESTYTWELVE is even more interesting than what he said about 9/11 and AIDS (EDIT - new link): http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm
(archived here: http://archive.is/qkm8X)
Last edited by Firestarter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Following is a street view taken live on 11 September 2001, reportedly shot by an amateur (tinyurl.com/bartbelle) and the real street view. Pay special attention to the wrong placement of buildings A and B and the 2 white spots without pixels.

The previous picture was removed from the internet. I’ve even found the video from which this bizarre looking shot came: http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=313
Here’s the direct link to the video (from 9:14-9:16 the white buildings can be seen).
https://youtu.be/rnaESs34G4w

I’ve also found some more obvious video fakery here; most of it is real easy to spot: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=386
Here’s an interesting picture with the side of the building not straight but with some glitches.

After I watched the Naudet video on October 23, 2016, I could not pinpoint what made it look so bizarre. The very next day it was noticeably altered; for example the plane could not be seen anymore.
Firestarter wrote:I’ve found 2 videos that reportedly show the first plane crash into the Twin Towers on 9/11.
Here’s the Naudet video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk
When I saw it last October 24, I could see a clearly visible plane at 0:20. When I saw it the next day this plane could not be seen anymore. At 0:15 in the video we hear a plane and see the computer animated fireman looking to the sky to look for the computer generated noise. After cameraman Naudet conveniently catches these animations looking to the sky for the plane; at 0:20 the cameraman in a wonderful display of impossible camera action, in literally 1 second, catches the first plane crashing into the Twin Towers.
Recently I found the Naudet video, imbedded in a video presentation by Simon Shack, like I saw it the first time: https://youtu.be/vD_IgCKpNrY
The complete video of Shack analyses the obvious mistakes in the computer animated fakery of 9/11, but for me it’s just too long (almost 2 hours).
Because the video was altered last on October 24 I decided to analyse that and found some obvious mistakes that Shack apparently has missed. I only analyse the some 20 seconds before the first plane hits WTC-1 and the 20 seconds after that.

The story is that on September 11, 2001 the brothers Naudet were coincidentally filming the fire brigade as they went to search for a gas leak, when they film the first plane crashing into the North Tower in a moment of pure genius camerawork. They were standing on Duane St, in one of those strange coincidences - an anagram of Naudets…
It was aired (for the first time?) 6 months later on March 10, 2002 in the propaganda movie 9/11, presented by the little known actor Robert De Niro. It won multiple awards including an Emmy; it has been updated every 5 years to include newer, improved propaganda: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_(film)

According to numerous English language sites the Naudet video is one of 2 videos that caught the first plane crashing into the Twin Towers. I have repeatedly watched the Pavel Hlava video (which is the reported other) without spotting the first plane hitting the North Tower.
According to this Dutch language site the Naudet video is one of three recordings that caught the first plane crashing into the WTC North Tower: “Jules Naudet draaide om het vliegtuig te zien en maakte daarbij een van de drie opnamen van het eerste vliegtuig dat de WTC-noordtoren binnenvloog” - https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_en_ ... 9on_Naudet

According to the following story (only) part of this "documentary" is fiction: http://web.archive.org/web/201509161653 ... _2004.html

I will describe what I see illustrated with 9 screenprints including a description of the obvious anomalies (glitches) I see. My screenprints include the timestamps so that you can skip to this section.
I will mostly ignore how the plane looks; I really can’t tell how it is supposed to look from this distance and I don’t even think it looks really fake. I will not explain that the explosions look just as “good” as in any other Hollywood blockbuster.

1. First look at the shadows in the opposite direction from where the sun comes from.
Behind the main fireman (clack cap) at the corner of the street is a white spot glitch – no pixels – later this takes the form of 2 humans.
Also between the black cap fireman and the white hat is a white glitch in the window.

2. Then we hear a plane and the computer animations look to the sky. Why is the CGI with the white hat looking in the direction of the camera?
The white people without pixels suddenly appear to be humans strolling around.
At the end of the street (in the direction of the camera, behind the cars) is a great nothing void (no pixels), that later become 3 buildings.

3. The white glitch in the window has become 2 colours (red on top).
What is the black line that suddenly appears behind the black cap fireman? It wasn’t in the previous frame?
The great white nothing at the end of the street has become 3 buildings, but still the left one is too white.
At this moment nobody is watching the plane anymore and the cameraman suddenly makes an impossible camera action filming the first plane crashing into the Twin Towers (in less than a second).

4. 1:13:05 - In the less than one second camera turn towards the plane crash, there is a reflection (?) of the red fire truck; what is this supposed to be?
What are the white things in the windows - are these white curtains?
What is the light square on the right directly above the red truck – is there a hole in the building through which the sunlight shines: https://s19.postimg.cc/bebzjwpoj/Sept11-_Naudet-4.png

5. 1:13:05 - Here we can see the plane flying towards the North Tower (note that this camera action was in less than 1 second – how long exactly?).
More white curtains at the top of windows.
There is a white square glitch (?) directly above the middle of the white truck: https://s19.postimg.cc/51wua2mmb/Sept11-_Naudet-5.png

6. 1:13:06 - Just before the plane crashes suddenly the shadow of the plane appears as the plane suddenly looks as if it is flying down in a sharp angle (instead of horizontal): https://s19.postimg.cc/yicgchszn/Sept11-_Naudet-6.png

7. 1:13:07 - At impact there is an immediate explosion; the white glitch above the white truck is still there: https://s19.postimg.cc/txq9xk9ab/Sept11-_Naudet-7.png

8. The “middle” corner of the North tower suddenly shows a white vertical line.
Later it looks as if the white vertical line is falling out of the tower (to the left).
See that no damage is seen on the right 1/3 of the tower; later suddenly an orange glowing spot appears.

9. After zooming in and out several times, also the South Tower shows a similar white vertical line; while there are now 2 smaller vertical lines in the North Tower.
Suddenly 2 black birds appear; if I estimate the distance correctly they must be enormously large (maybe not like KingKong, but more like swans). They do not fly like any known bird.
At this time there has appeared a noticeable (black) damage that’s growing on the right side of the North Tower.

At 20 seconds after impact the explosions have dimmed, while the orange, black hole looks very fake.
The horizontal white line on the edge of the North Tower can still be seen.
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Some links have been taken off the internet, since 12 September 2016; also some of the pictures have been removed.

Here’s a picture taken from live footage from FOX News on 9/11 without a renovated rooftop that had been finished in March 2001.

Here’s a picture of a hole in the Twin Towers. This hole looks impossibly fake.

In close ups of this hole, you can even see some people that are standing in the incredible heat that would make the buildings collapse.
Edna Cintron has been identified as the woman inside the hole (in the red square) waving.

The following shows some people working in the rubble at ground zero. Again the computer animation has gone wrong.
A, B and D seem at a similar position towards each other in both pictures; C has been animated at another spot.
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Firestarter

Re: /

Post by Firestarter »

There have been a number of attempts to defend the official story on 9/11.
The collapse of the Twin Towers has been explained by pointing to the massive amount of kerosene in the planes that supposedly crashed into the Twin Towers, even though kerosene burns at a much lower temperature than the melting point of the steel columns inside the Twin Towers. There have also been theories that the smashing of planes into the structure severely weakened it...
There have even been “experts” to claim that WTC-7 did collapse, without any plane smashing into it, but not because of a controlled demolition. These explanations were just too difficult for me to understand, but for some reason they are much easier to find on the internet than this thread of evidence.

There has also been a 9/11 DNA identifaction project. Most of us stand in awe of science, and we simply believe anything when it’s in scientific looking papers with a lot of difficult words.
I’ve looked into the “evidence” to conclude that the DNA identification of the 9/11 vicsims left a lot of room for manipulation.
The following post was originally posted on 22 February 2017 (before I started this separate thread) is based on 3 papers (these papers were meant to defend the official story on 9/11).

So what about the “scientific” DNA evidence that identified 1594 vicsims of 9/11? If the official story is correct, then my ideas on what happened on September 11, 2001 are wrong.
According to the official story the DNA-identification process resulted in identification of 1594 of the 2749 victims. Of the 19,935 separate human remains recovered from Ground Zero, 6289 have been identified: so an average of 4 human parts per vicsim, while more than 13,500 parts couldn’t be connected to a vicsim.

STAGES IN DNA IDENTIFICATION
I will first present 6 stages in the DNA identification, to show that science isn’t impossibly difficult.
1 – Gathering DNA-material at Ground Zero.
2 – Gathering DNA-material of vicsim/family.
3 – Preparing the DNA-samples to be measured.
4 – Analysis of DNA-samples.
5 – Identification of a victim.
6 – Reporting the results.

ADMINISTRATION PROCESS (REPORT)
Hennessey - WORLD TRADE CENTER DNA IDENTIFICATIONS: THE ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW PROCESS (a draft version): https://www.promega.com/~/media/files/r ... eyrev1.pdf
The Henessy report describes the administrative process of the DNA-identification of the vicsims. It would have been easy to plant human remains at Ground zero in the chaos:
In the chaos following the attacks the collection of reference samples was not always documented completely. In addition, several agencies were engaged in the collection and handling of the samples, resulting in a wide variance of how data was recorded.
Only 150 full bodies were found and more than 20,000 body parts at Ground Zero. Most of the samples were so small that they fitted in a 50-mL conical tube, so could have been planted to be found.
I haven’t seen any “protocol” to make sure that the found human parts were in fact coming from the demolished Twin Towers.

They estimate that 400,000 mistakes were made in the administrative process, in labelling the DNA material. They could have made errors on purpose:
There were 4,500 DNA collection events (amounting to over 12,000 items) in a two week period. The DNA collection cover sheet has about 40 fields of data that were routinely filled out. Again, assume 99% accuracy at each point of failure. That works out to 3 mistakes per cover sheet for a total of 13,500 errors. In point of fact, the donor is not recorded in about 250 of the collections. In another eleven collections, the name of the victim is not recorded.
In this best case scenario, there are an estimated 55,000 errors in the system. Given the unprecedented scale of the operation, the overall chaos of the immediate post 9-11 environment, and the incredible level of grief for informant and interviewer alike, it seems categorically unfair to expect 99% accuracy. If we allow for an entirely human 90% level of accuracy at each point of failure, the total errors in the system climbs to over 400,000.

They took several samples from some of the remains, because these remains were from several victims. I can understand that human remains could have fused together, but I would expect that this would only a happen in a very small amount of samples (they don’t mention how often):
As of the first anniversary of the attack, the OCME had collected close to 20,000 discrete tissue samples from Ground Zero. Due to the intense pressures of the building’s collapse, tissue and bone from separate victims became fused together in some cases. It thus became necessary to take two samples for DNA testing from many of the remains, one from the bone and the other from the attached muscle. Thus the number of DNA samples will exceed the number of remains recovered.

NEGATIVE IDENTIFICATION (HOLLAND)
If somebody is confronted with the 5 usual suspects in a line-up, in a positive identification it wouldn’t matter if the group would be extended to 10 or 25 (because the same perpetrator would be identified). In a negative identification simply the most fitting is chosen.
It looks like the DNA-identification process was indeed negative identification (by an elimination process). Simply adjusting the protocols to get to the desired result.

Holland et al - Development of a Quality, High Throughput DNA Analysis Procedure for Skeletal Samples to Assist with the Identification of Victims from the World Trade Center Attacks (2003): http://neuron.mefst.hr/docs/CMJ/issues/ ... 808717.pdf
The Holland report describes the making of STR profiles for the human remains found at Ground zero. After a sample has been analysed this results in a DNA profile this could be displayed visual, but also as numbers in a table, there are 13 Short Tandem Repeat (STR) loci.
Here’s an example of an analysis of 3 profiles. According to the analysis the first 2 profiles are from the same person. Only D16 is completely missing and there is a small difference in TH01. I agree with the conclusion here.

There were 2 phases of measuring the sample at Bode, including preparing the samples. According to Holland the phase I didn’t get enough STR-profiles:
The percentage of successful results was low in relation to previous mass fatality incidents involving airline disasters. However, when this same process was applied to the analysis of skeletal remains from the American Airlines Flight 587 disaster that occurred on November 12, 2001, the success rate was in line with expected results (ie, greater than 92%of the skeletal remains produced results). This illustrated the quality aspects of the procedure and the degree of degradation that had occurred for the remains of the WTC victims.

It is clear that the protocols were adjusted to this specific situation, when scientific protocols are thrown out the window, we’re obviously not talking about science anymore:
During Phase I, an assessment was made of the success rate of obtaining useful STR profiles when employing the newly developed extraction method. In doing so, it was determined that further modifications would be necessary to increase the quality and quantity of DNA recovered from the more challenged remains. Thus, Phase II of this project involved the re-extraction of more than 5,300 of the original 13,000 bone samples.
(...)
In addition, two new STR multiplexes were developed specifically for this project, which reduced the amplicon size of the STR loci, and therefore, enhanced the ability to obtain results from the most challenged of samples.
(...)
After the controls and samples were checked and accepted, the NYSP would inform the OCME, and the STR data would be uploaded into the OCME’s master MFISys database (or other type of database) in order to make an identification either by direct agreement with a personal effect item or by performing kinship analysis.
One of the changes in phase II was that instead of 13 STR-loci, the accuracy was reduced to only 8 STR-loci; 8 loci in turn were labelled a “full” profile. You cannot go from 13 to 8 loci and then call 8 STR-loci full.
If we take the previous example, where 11 of the 13 matching STR-loci makes a match, the same kind of logic would lead to a positive identification based on only 6 of the 8 loci. This is nowhere near 99% reliability.

Amplification was used to get “better” results. Amplification is always tricky to use, because it can result in peaks of “background noise”:
32 cycles of amplification were used (details of the amplification conditions and primer sequences are currently proprietary). As expected, a dramatic increase in sensitivity and ability to obtain results was observed. During the validation process, known DNA samples containing less than 100 pg of DNA were successfully amplified.

They used custom-build computer programs for this specific situation. Because computer programmers aren’t DNA-experts, they wouldn’t even know that they were involved in a scam.
Once profiles were obtained and analyzed, customized software developed for the WTC project by Bode was used to compare and combine the duplicate results for BodePlex 1 and BodePlex 2.

They planned a follow up phase III, maybe this involves calling 5 STR-loci a “full profile”:
Phase III will involve the analysis of individual bone samples on a case by case basis, and may include the re-extraction of bone samples using more traditional methods, and the use of mtDNA analysis or other advanced techniques, such as single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs).

It looks like the phase I results are reliable. And possibly tables 3 and 4 in this paper are good; but tables 5 and 6 are unreliable for the mere fact that they are only based on 8 loci.
In phase I for the 12,849 skeletal remains for only 3,500 a full profile could be made (table 2).

This report describes that a more efficient method was used to prepare the samples in phase II using the EDTA solution. Maybe this is still “science”, but not the reduction to only 8 loci.
The report doesn’t even specify what the difference is between the tables 3 and 4; 5 and 6.

IDENTIFYING THE VICSIMS (CASH)
I’ve saved the best for last. H.D. Cash et al - DEVELOPMENT UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS: FORENSIC BIOINFORMATICS IN THE WAKE OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER DISASTER (2003): http://genecodesforensics.com/news/CashHoyleSutton.pdf
This report describes how custom-build software was designed so that the DNA-investigation team could make positive identifications of vicsims at will. They made changes to the software on an almost weekly basis. Of course this rapid change of functionality made it easier to achieve the desired result:
Functionality had to be added to the M-FISys program [pronounced like emphasis] on a very fast schedule without sacrificing software quality and testability. In fact, a new release of M-FISys has been delivered to the OCME almost every week since mid-December, 2001 (the 38th iteration is being released at the time of this writing).

It shows that the median of human remains per vicsim was much lower than the average of 4, because for some victims 25 or even more than 100 individual samples matched the same person:
Even at this level of match stringency, the first task was to address the information glut of having 25, 50 or 100+ individual samples that had identical profiles because they were fragments of the same person.

It shows that the identification was too flexible for partial profiles. The flexibility was so high that other strategies had to be used to filter out erroneously matching DNA. The result was that forensic biologists could choose at will if DNA matched:
For samples with low partial profiles (likelihoods in the 103 – 104 range) one might expect several possible direct matches. This is particularly true if one further allows for the possibility of allelic drop out (loss of one of the two alleles in a locus because of the damaged condition of the sample – allowing an experimentally homozygous 12 to match a 12/16 heterozygous reference). M-FISys helps a forensic scientist to resolve these ambiguous matches by a process we call iterative pruning. The operator can confirm or exclude possible matches for any ambiguous sample, annotating reasons along the way. In a hypothetical example, a right hand with degraded DNA can be excluded from a potential ID on the grounds that a full profile for a right hand has already been reported. As more information is accumulated, more matches can be excluded or confirmed. mtDNA or SNP data may help to confirm or refute a potential match.
(...)
Combining STR, mtDNA and SNP data is as much a human-computer interaction issue as it is a computational one. Keep in mind that the goal is not for the software to make identifications; as a matter of law, neither the developers nor the software have such authority. Rather it is to present data to a qualified and authorized forensic biologist to make it easier for that person to certify an identification. Instead of developing an interface that combined all STR, mtDNA and SNP data in a single view, M-FISys is broken up into STR-centric, mito-centric and SNP-centric views of the data, with indications that other data supports or contradicts a proposed identification.

Besides STR (which can go up to 15 loci!) also mtDNA analysis was done. The mtDNA technology is really flexible; 5% of white people have the same profile. SNP was planned and maybe even more flexible:
The most widely used forms of DNA-based human identification involve Short Tandem Repeat [STR] analysis at 13-15 nuclear loci. A second procedure involves sequencing the hypervariable regions of the mitochondrial genome. A relatively new forensic procedure, pioneered by Orchid Biosciences, is based on Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms [SNPs] with well-characterized inheritance and frequency patterns. All of these techniques had to be combined in the M-FISys program.
(...)
mtDNA is abundant and very hardy material that can survive intact under conditions where nuclear DNA degrades. However, the variation in the hypervariable d-loop of the mitochondrial genome is not nearly as discriminating as a 13 locus STR profile. In fact, over 5% of the Caucasian population share the same, common mitotype.

DISCUSSION
If you’ve read this whole post, you could conclude that I don’t provide evidence that the DNA-results were manipulated, but I only argue that the results could have been manipulated. If this is your conclusion, you’re missing the point.
Research is only “scientific” if the results can be reproduced by an independent group. The 3 reports discussed show that protocols were invented for this specific situation, while the software was adjusted on a weekly basis to get the wanted results, so the forensic biologists could choose at will which DNA-samples matched which vicsim.

The state media even claims that they were able to identify DNA-material of hijackers in the planes. The FBI apparently performed some genuine magic to provide the medical examiners’ office with DNA-material for the 10 hijackers…
Last edited by Firestarter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I’ve looked for more (general) information on DNA identification and I’ve also looked into the dental identification process.

I’ve found a story on DNA identification with a lot of warnings.
Because the 9/11 identification process wasn’t done with the proper controls, its results aren’t scientifically acceptable.
In the 9/11 identification process, lots of partial profiles were used for identification. Partial profiles can be misleading and using these is a degradation of standards. With partial profiles over-interpretation is expected. This can only be prevented by: independent review, independent verification, scientific controls and demonstrations of reproducibility.
All human cells (except red blood cells and platelets) have 13 loci. This means that a partial profile is the equivalent of less than a single human cell. There is a large risk that a partial profile is the result of a contaminant. There is no way of determining what the complete profile would have been.
There are almost limitless combinations of 2 types that could produce a pattern that looks to have come from a single person. The profile in the following example could have come from a single person whose profile was, AB/AB/AC/AB/AB, or for example a mixed profile of 2 people of types AA/AB/AC/AA/BB and BB/AB/AA/BB/AA.

Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) to increase the amount of DNA available for typing (by a replication process), can only be limitedly used when the samples are minimal, degraded, mixed, over-interpreted, contaminated or even potential combinations of these. All of these circumstances were present for the remains found at Ground Zero…
A PCR phenomenon called "differential amplification" can play a role when input DNA amounts are low or when input DNA is extensively degraded. In such a situation, false results can only be prevented by carefully applied controls and techniques: http://www.scientific.org/tutorials/art ... riley.html

The following article also describes that identification based on partial STR-profiles can lead to false identification (from a legal perspective).
A lab analyst, Kathryn Troyer, found dozens of examples of men that matched 9 of the 13 DNA locations, but weren’t related. The FBI estimates the odds of unrelated people sharing those genetic markers to be 1 in 113 billion. This proves that the FBI underestimates these odds by a large margin.
No one knows precisely how rare DNA profiles are.

Defense attorneys seized on the discoveries to argue that genetic profiles match more often than the official statistics imply, so can’t be used for definite evidence.
The FBI laboratory, which administers the national DNA database system, tried to stop distribution of Troyer's results and began an aggressive campaign to block similar searches elsewhere.
FBI officials argue that, CODIS (where the DNA information is stored) can only be used by criminal justice agencies. Defence attorneys aren’t allowed access to information about the databases in general.
Thomas Callaghan, head of the FBI's CODIS unit, dismissed Troyer's findings as "misleading" and "meaningless". Callaghan urged authorities to object to searches for matching DNA loci: http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jul/20/local/me-dna20

Stacy Weedon was a member of the team of forensic dentists, and spent nearly 10 months identifying the victims from 9/11. She had had no training in forensic dentistry.
Weedon was told that a victim can be identified from a single tooth, how it sat in the bone, from the pattern of a filling, because teeth are as unique as fingerprints. They told Weedon that she had a knack for the work, every time she identified a vicsim.
They stopped the dental identification of the 9/11 victims on 30 May 2002: http://www.nj.com/messenger-gazette/ind ... teeth.html

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

When I searched for information on James Woolsey, I found an interesting link to 9/11.
I also add information on the Dutch ABN AMRO bank, who isn’t only partners in crime with the Bin Laden family, but in a fortunate decision left the WTC a couple of months before 11 September 2001…

CFR member James Woolsey, CIA Director under Clinton, became the New York Fire Department’s antiterrorism consultant. I’m not sure at what time, but it’s bizarre that somebody of his calibre (Senior Vice President of the giant Booz Allen Hamilton from 2002 to 2008) would take such a low job.
Why would a fire department even need an “antiterrorism consultant”?
I don’t think that a man like James Woolsey would be needed to “gag” the fire fighters, but that’s the story on Infowars.
It particularly names Paul Isaac Jr., who was prevented to speak out on the bombs in the WTC: https://www.infowars.com/ex-cia-chief-j ... efighters/

Already in the early hours of 12 September 2001, James Woolsey claimed that Iraq was probably responsible for 9/11.
https://youtu.be/4X4HFQK6YDE

James Corbett has made a detailed report on some of the financial aspects of the 9/11 operation.
The Port Authority insured the WTC complex for only $1.5 billion. Silverstein insisted on more than double that amount, insuring the buildings for $3.55 billion. Silverstein’s insurance broker had to split it among 25 dealers to put that much insurance coverage on the WTC complex.

Larry Silverstein and Co settled the insurance case for 2 terrorist attacks for $4.55 billion, for a mere “investment” of $125 million.
In 2003, Silverstein, Goldman and Cayre, who were the investors, got a total refund from the Port Authority for $125 million, according to Corbett $98 million and a further $130 million for the site’s rebuilding, while they retained control of 10 million square feet of office space: http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/b ... refresh=on

Corbett also describes that around the time of the terrorist attack AIG and Marsh & MacLennan were used to funnel more than $100 million through the WTC.
According to Convar director Peter Henschel:
The suspicion is that inside information about the attack was used to send financial transaction commands and authorizations in the belief that amid all the chaos the criminals would have, at the very least, a good head start.

According to Richard Wagner:
There is a suspicion that some people had advance knowledge of the approximate time of the plane crashes in order to move out amounts exceeding $100 million. They thought that the records of their transactions could not be traced after the main frames were destroyed in the moments right before the attacks and during the attack — there was a 40 minute window between the time the first plane struck the World Trade Center and the second plane — that Deutsche Bank’s computers in New York City had been “taken over.” Absolutely co-opted and run. There was a massive data purge, a massive data download, and all kinds of stuff was moving.
And what this person said very clearly was that no one in the Deutsche Bank offices in the towers at the time had the ability to prevent what was going on from any of their terminals.

At the time of 9/11, Marsh’s chief of risk management was Paul Bremer, the former managing director of Kissinger and Associates. On the morning of 9/11 he was at NBC’s TV studio, where he said that Bin Laden, Iran and Iraq were the prime suspects.

The $180,000 for the put options United Airlines were worth $2.4 million when stock trading resumed.
The $337,000 in put options American Airlines on 10 September 2001, made a return of $1.8 million.
There was also a six-fold increase in call options of defence contractor Raytheon on the day before 9/11. The options allowed the traders to buy Raytheon stock at $25, within a week they were worth more than $34.
According to the FBI the purchase of 56,000 shares Stratesec in the days prior to 9/11 was suspicious.
Stratesec provided security systems to amongst other Dulles Airport, United Airlines and the WTC, and its share price almost doubled when the markets re-opened on 17 September 2001. Mr. and Mrs. Wirt D. Walker III, a business partner of Marvin Bush, brother of George Jr., were the buyers. This wasn’t suspicious because Walker had “no ties to terrorism”. At Stratesec Wirt Dexter Walker hired several people from The Carlyle Group, affiliated with Bush, Cheney and the Bin Laden family. Wirt Walkers fellow … director James Abrahamson was a close business associate of Mansoor Ijaz, who claimed that he could contact Osama Bin Laden.

A 2,500 order for put options United Airlines in the days before 9/11, was not processed through the regular Chicago Board of Options Exchange, but by Alex Brown & Sons (ABS, at the time owned by Deutsche Bank).
Until 1998, Alex Brown was chaired by A.B. “Buzzy” Krongard, a former consultant to James Woolsey (when Woolsey was Director of the CIA). Krongard became the Executive Director of the CIA on 16 March 2001: https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/20 ... r-trading/
(archived here: http://archive.is/fP7xw)

The company PTech was hired by some of the most important companies to secure their information. As a result PTech had access to all sorts of secret, confidential information. “Indira” was informed that PTech is a CIA clandestine operation on the level of Iran-Contra. CARE International is a renamed version of Al Kifah which financed the WTC 93 bombing. The co-chair of the 9/11 Commission, Thomas Kean, had been involved in a $24 million real estate transaction with BMI, one of the PTech investors: https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-septe ... il/5475639
(archived here: http://archive.is/pX0z6)

On 16 October 2008, Robert Baer the CIA Case Officer in the Middle East for almost two decades during an interview claimed that he knew somebody that had prior knowledge of 9/11 because his brother worked at the White House. Robert Baer (RB), Jeremy Rothe Kushel (JK) and Stewart Howe (SH):
RB - I know the guy that went into his broker in San Diego and said ‘cash me out, it’s going down tomorrow.’
JK - Really?
RB - Yeah.
SH - That tells us something.
RB - What?
SH - That tells us something.
RB - Well his brother worked at the White House.
At the end of the interview (9:48-10:02).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z5BnihtWfs

The Dutch ABN AMRO bank luckily moved (consolidated operations) out of floor 35 of the South Tower (WTC-2) shortly before 9/11: http://edition.cnn.com/2001/BUSINESS/as ... index.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/bved1)
And then returned later to the newly built WTC-7 (in May 2007): http://www.nywtc911.com/newwtc.htm

I haven´t been able to find the date when ABN Amro New York left the WTC (which involved acquiring some part of the Dutch ING bank).
This reminds me of the Israeli ZIM shipping company that moved out of the WTC shortly before 9/11.

There is also an interesting link between ABN Amro and the Bin Laden family, which have been partners in crime with the Bush crime syndicate for a long time.
ABN Amro was probably even involved with a company directly connected to Osama Bin Laden (the Al Shamal Islamic Bank): https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... fghanistan
(archived here: http://archive.is/OG9Mo)

The ties between the Bush family and the Dutch Royal family go back to at least the financing of Adolf Hitler. The Dutch Royal family was a majority shareholder in ABN Amro in 2001.
Queen Wilhelmina controlled a majority share in the NHM bank that owned part of the BHS bank that was involved in financing the Nazi party since the 1930s. Several members on the board of directors of the BHS were appointed on the advice of Bernhard...
The trail of the BHS, leads to the UBC bank, Prescott Bush; all involved in financing the Nazi party and money laundering: http://www.rense.com/general26/dutch.htm
Last edited by Firestarter on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Why did President George W. Bush appoint Robert Mueller on 4 September 2001 as FBI director, a mere week before 9/11?

I’ve found an interesting story that exposes some of the interesting Zionist, Israeli connections to 9/11.

On 10 September 2001, Ehud Olmert, then Prime Minister of Israel, flew in for a secret, undocumented meeting with New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

Soon after 9/11, Michael Bloomberg became mayor of New York. Bloomberg covered up billionaire Zionist fraudster Maurice Greenberg’s put option scam through Bear Stearns.
Bloomberg awarded clean up duties to fellow Zionist Jew, Alan Ratner and his Metal Management company

On 9/11, eyewitnesses reported “middle eastern” men “dancing and celebrating” as the towers were engulfed in flames across the river in New Jersey. The men were subsequently arrested by the cops. The moving van they were using was registered under Urban Moving Systems, a Mossad front company managed by Israeli Dominic Suter. The 5 arrested “dancing” Israeli, Yaron Shmuel, Omer Marmari, Sivan and Paul Kurzberg, and Oded Ellner, were all Mossad agents.
None other than dual US- Israeli citizen Michael Chertoff had them released from custody, and sent to Israel on minor visa violations.

Michael Chertoff is the son of a founding member of the Mossad.
Chertoff was the main author of the Patriot Act.
Chertoff later became the head of the US Department of Homeland Security.

Michael Mukasey was the judge who awarded “lucky” Larry Silverstein twice the sum for 2 terrorist attacks (WTC-1 and WTC-2), which forced the insurance company to pay Silverstein and his co-conspirators $4.6 billion.
Michael Chertoff and Mukasey had earlier co-operated in covering up what really happened after the WTC was bombed in 1993. Chertoff was the lead prosecutor and Mukasey was the judge presiding over the trial of Omar Abdel Rahman.

Joseph Hellerstein worked for an Israeli law firm, Amit, Pollack and Matalon, which represented the Israeli firm ICTS. ICTS was responsible for passenger screening and airline security at Newark, Boston Logan, and Dulles, from where the “hijacked planes” departed.
The Israeli ICTS also ran the security at the Schiphol Amsterdam airport from where the “Underwear Bomber” on Christmas Day 2009 departed.
The Chertoff Group has made hundreds of millions of dollars off the electronic body scanners that became part of airport security in the wake of the “Underwear Bomber” hysteria: http://www.lostscribemedia.com/news/911 ... sterpiece/
(archived here: http://archive.is/la8iN)

Kenneth Feinberg was appointed to control the $7 billion taxpayer funded Victims Compensation Fund. It is estimated that the total settlement amount was less than $3.5 billion total for all the victims. Where did the rest go?
Feinberg later was appointed as the key clean up man for the BP oil spill, for more information on that: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... =170#p4412

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

A month after James McGreevey was inaugurated as Governor of New Jersey, the father of the husband Jared to the daughter of President Trump, Charlie Kushner, was nominated for chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. This would have put him in charge of the billions of dollars for rebuilding the WTC.
Charlie had to refuse this offer, after he got some bad press over his (illegal) campaign contributions: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016 ... power-play

To really “prove” that there were planes that crashed on that faithful day in September 2001, the following news. I’m suddenly almost convinced that there were no movie-like special effects on 9/11...
In November, insurers for American Airlines, United Airlines and other airline defendants, agreed to pay $95 million to settle claims that security lapses led planes to be hijacked in the 9/11 attacks: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/ai ... ement.html

I’ve been thinking about what happened at the Pentagon. I believe that this was a change in the original “movie script” plan.
I think that the original plan was to show a third plane crashing into the WTC (WTC-7), but when the fire explosions didn’t go off, they had to demolish the building anyway. Otherwise the explosives would have been found.
Because the explosions didn’t go off, they had to let the plane crash somewhere else – the Pentagon.
Probably they had planned to tell about some attack at the Pentagon with a missile. Of course (just like with the planes that didn’t crash) there would have been no missile, but only some computer animated fakery and crisis actors telling about something that never happened.

Here’s one of the pictures of the Pentagon after supposedly a 767 plane crashed.

Here’s a later picture.
The firemen had been spraying water. Why isn’t the wall of the Pentagon and the ground wet?

There were a couple of frames released, supposedly from 2 Pentagon security cameras.
If a big plane would fly by, this would be seen in a “real” video. If the separate frames would be shown, this would look like a big blur.
The following supposedly shows a plane on the right side (the next frame shows the explosion).

Here’s an analysis of the 2 “videos” from the Pentagon security cameras (actually the separate frames are looked into).
According to the maker of this video it would be possible to see perfectly synchronised fireballs from 2 videos. That isn’t possible, however.
The video was obviously manipulated...
(video was deleted) youtu.be/18AvDf2NWJU

Here’s a “leaked” video that is of such a low quality that I don’t know what to make of it. It doesn’t prove anything really…
It also contains the frames shown in the previous video from one of the security cameras:
(video was deleted) youtu.be/ZP3J2A1W_-c

EDIT - new video
The following video on the Pentagon shows that many of the interviewed “witnesses” of the plane crashing into the Pentagon were from USA today. Thankfully there were journalists on the scene to confirm the official....

Mike Walters (who’se father worked for Lockheed) saw the plane crashing into the Pentagon. Walters explains that it’s normal that so many USA today reporters were at the scene. Walters has changed hist story;
Vin Naryanan;
Joel Sucherman – was later than normal (so why were the reporters not in their office instead of on the road?), saw “very clearly” an American Airlines jet, and also saw a second plane;
Also featured in the video: Bob Dubill, Fred Gaskins, John O’ Keefe, Richard Benedetto, Mary Ann Owens

There was a group of threes that would have obscured the view on the plane hitting the Pentagon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4PcqTrw3V4
Last edited by Firestarter on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter

9/11 False Flag - Donald Trump, explosives

Post by Firestarter »

In the following video, Donald Trump (an expert in constructing high buildings) explains the same day that 9/11 happened that the building couldn´t have collapsed by planes.
So there must have been explosives in the building (video youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w was deleted).
Here's the full interview with Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI1yXW1hut4

Then Donald Trump was warned that the previous interview contradicts the official story…
On 13 September 2001 Donald, for the German TV, explained that the tremendous heat of the “fuel” (1600 degrees temperature…) could have taken the buildings down, “because” people were willing to die.
Starting at the 2:45 mark (EDIT - "new" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXygIcIJ6I

On the following link are a lot of (short) videos that show that witnesses heard (secondary) explosions that weren´t caused by the “planes”. This were the explosions that really caused WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 to collapse.
There are also some witnesses that describe seeing (and feeling) a fireball just when the building collapsed. But I don´t know how this is relevant: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... osion.html

The collapses were preceded by explosions at the base of buildings.
In the following video we can hear 3 separate explosions, and then a series of explosions right before the collapse of WTC-1.
(video was deleted) youtu.be/jAKfBA8lBYg

For more witness testimonies on the explosions, see the following post: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewto ... 3945#p3946

The following video shows that the explosion on CBS “live” TV started 3 seconds before it started on the other 4 broadcasts (5:30-6:05).
(video was deleted) youtu.be/2p4VH7SmIZg
Last edited by Firestarter on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:06 am, edited 4 times in total.