The Real Grinch Story

We all need some humor occasionally, to brighten the day.
notmartha

The Real Grinch Story

Post by notmartha »

Back in THIS THREAD Firestarter and I were discussing the subliminal messages found in Dr. Seuss books, namely in regards to Grinch.

Here’s what really happened…

Grinch was the only one in Whoville who recognized them for what they were – those which say they are Whos, and are not, but do lie; (≠ Rev. 3:9)

He didn’t want to live the lies, and knowing that being around insane people will make you insane, he gathered all his MRE’s, solar chargers, first-aid kit and Max his dog, and headed for his bug out location (BOL) in Mount Crumpit (which was, by the way, an esoteric anagram of Trumpic...however did they know orange would be the new green???)
ImageImage
(Trump pic from Who Magazine...seriously!)

The microscopic people of Whoville said “good riddance,” thankful that the breaker of their social contract of “I won’t say anything about your lies, if you don’t say anything about my lies” was gone.

But the more illuminated Whos in Whoville were not satisfied. They needed Grinch not only to obey Micro-Bro but to LOVE Micro-Bro. No dissenters allowed.

And so they began their Psychological Operations (PsyOps). The Whos believed the lies of the controllers, who told them they were in threat of extinction by the bigger creatures if they did not make a lot of noise. The fact was, however, the bigger creatures were so busy eating cake and surfing the internet that they could really care less about some microscopic people. And even if they did care, they weren’t likely to get off their recliners and do anything about it anyway.

Day and night, the Whos unwittingly played into the hands of the controllers, creating sound trauma using long, extended exposure of loud, grating, penetrating noise to try to drive Grinch out. As later reported, Grinch even remembers some Nancy Sinatra mixed in there. Ugh.

Grinch lasted years and years like this, just plugging his ears. When he was in the mood, he’d play “Rage against the Machine” over his own loudspeaker, just to let them know he was still alive.

But, alas, the MRE’s ran out, the local flora and fauna had thinned, and Grinch was hungry! Why, oh why did he have to pack those medical marijuana candy bars in his bug-out-bag (BOB)?!? There was Max, but he didn’t want to take anymore of his tail…

So he came up with a plan. He’d go down to Whoville in the middle of the night and raid their pantries. He’d make them think he was after their presents as a diversion. The plan was pretty good – camo, night vision goggles, take dog to be on lookout, etc. But he missed one major detail…

Unbeknownst to the Grinch, the dog he got from the pound years before had a GPS tracker in its ear. Because Grinch never went anywhere w/o his dog, they knew exactly where Grinch was. If only he had made soup of ear instead...

So, after a few days of recon, the paid Who-Goons, in full military dress, swooped up Grinch and his dog as they reached the bottom of the mountain, and whirled them off to Room 101.

The dog was an easy nut to crack. A few bones and he was Micro-Bro’s best friend. But the Grinch, oh was he stubborn (must have been that German DNA).

Grinch never did tell the public what his biggest fear was, that got him. But make no mistake, they got him, and good. Grinch not only conceded that the Whos were the “chosen ones,” but became the biggest lover of Micro-Bro, becoming illuminated (evidenced by the light burst around his head on the cover of his biography) and eventually doing what the best of liars do… becoming Whoville Mayor.

And for those wondering why Grinch went down into Whoville unarmed…

Long before Grinch was born, during the reign of Whoosevelt, through the process of indoctrination, registration, and confiscation, all the Micro-14’s and 30’s were collected up, and Whoville became a gun-free zone.

And that, folks, is Dr. Seuss’ story behind the story.

(And, no, I will never publically admit to writing this...) :lol:
Last edited by notmartha on Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Firestarter

Re: The Real Grinch Story

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:05 pm(And, no, I will never publically admit to writing this...) :lol:
A Christmas joke from a person who hates Christmas almost as much as I hate Sinterklaas?!?

notmartha wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:05 pmGrinch lasted years and years like this, just plugging his ears. When he was in the mood, he’d play “Rage against the Machine” over his own loudspeaker, just to let them know he was still alive.
I wouldn't know how to fit it in, but you seem to have forgotten ... Tommy!
The Who - Christmas (1969)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BWiYJ3yykw

notmartha wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:05 pmHere’s what really happened…
How Billy and Mandy Stole Christmas! is one of the best-known children's books by Dr. Zaius. It is written in rhymed verse, with illustrations by the author. The book is best known, as any other Dr. Zaius's book, for being a big pile of crap.

How Billy and Mandy Stole Christmas! was adapted to television in 2026 by Taylor Media as an animated TV special, directed by Dr. Zaius's friend and former colleague George W. Bush, whom Zaius had known from their days of working on Private Parts sex cartoons for the Salvation Army during the Nike Revolution of 2021.
http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/How_Billy_ ... _Christmas

Mighty U.S Warlord, "Curious" George "Walker Texas Ranger" Bush is the previous president, but now emperor of Greater Amerika. He is the result of a genetic experiment in which the genes of George H. W. Bush were crossed with a now mysterious figure know only as Odwina the genetically engineered chimpanzee. As such he is the most successful ape man in history,even outdoing the great Dr. Zaius. So basically he's a big fat buttfart who eats his own buttcheese to disgust dick cheyney and to smell like pooper pants mcgee.

Fostering an epidemic of Bush Hatred Syndrome, an illness which has infected large segments of liberals, leftists, the media, and 65% of the American public and 95% of the world. Symptoms of BHS include an irresistible urge to denounce everything Bush does or says, and to compare him to dictators, mass murderers and the anti-Christ. BHS also causes its victims to blame Bush for personally causing every evil of the world, including natural disasters, global warming, global cooling, and Bush Hatred Syndrome. A similar affliction called CHS, or Clinton Hatred Syndrome usually outpaces BHS among inbred rednecks and other republicans in the USA with respect to explaining all the evil in the world. CHS is uncommon outside the US. BHS is caused by a parasitic worm, which terrorists cultivate in their own digestive system, before intentionally infecting God fearing Americans. Some Say that this is due to his astounding level of ineptitude and maleficence. Despite this, a resounding 31% of Americans inexplicably still approve of the way he is governing the country. It should also be noted that these same 31% of Americans as a group only posses 31% of the average IQ of a ball of lint.

As a child, George W. wished to be an astronaut, but when he grew up he found that NASA wasn't sending chimps into space anymore.

In 2001, George W. Bush was diagnosed with "cranial rectalosis". Doctors define this as "the state or condition of having your head up your ass". Speculation is that he got it from Ann Coulter while taping an episode of Fox News but reports are still unconfirmed.
http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/George_Dubya_Bush
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
notmartha

Re: The Real Grinch Story

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:20 pm
I wouldn't know how to fit it in, but you seem to have forgotten ... Tommy!
Perfect!!!

Epilogue

The story thus far may have left you with the sense of defeat, really wanting the protagonist Grinch to heroically win the MindWar. But most wars are won a micro-battle at a time, and Grinch had some strategies up his sleeve.

The very first thing Grinch did when he became mayor was to legislate a new Whoville National Anthem. He thought long and hard about this, as he wanted it to be the ultimate get-even for the years of sound trauma imposed on him. After conferring with his cabinet (Max the dog), he decided on "Tommy" by The Who, and thereafter deemed that every man, woman and child should learn all 2200+ words. It was to be sung before school, sung at bedtime, and sung at halftime of Whoville's National Pinball Games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjwHGBh5SKs

It became part of the Whos' mantra, as they yelled "Let's Go Tommy!" and chanted "See me! Feel me! Touch me!
Heal me!" before all breaking out in song. While at first it seemed like a punishment, the Whos started to really relate to the song, being microscopic people in a big, big world, and it sparked a grass-roots movement. Signs went up everywhere - We're Not Going to Take It! - as the age of Who Enlightenment began. Grinch knew it was going to take much more than signs to make a real change, but , as he had hoped when he made the decision to fight them from within, it was a good start.