The fight against Newspeak

Comprehending laws and contracts is impossible, unless we first learn the meaning of the words and phrases they contain.

Moderator: notmartha

Firestarter

Green Man, Santa, Odin, and more bull

Post by Firestarter »

It's once again the month of lying to children, by gullible parents that have been lied to themselves...
I find it interesting that all of these rituals of "modern day" religions are imitations of older rituals, while even the mythical tales about demi-gods (mostly with a human mother and god father) are recycled.
I have found some interesting information about the religious aspects of the "Green Man", but I think that "Tree Man" or "Wood Spirit" would be better names. "Green" in this context is the colour of rebirth (at about the time of the winter solstice).

There are parallels between the "Green Man" and a variety of gods, including: Osiris, Odin, Freyr, Dionysus, and Jesus. As Father Christmas (or Santa Claus, Sinterklaas and Yule man) was really a reincarnation of Odin, is isn't really surprising that Santa was originally depicted as a "Green Man".
See the picture of Father Christmas in 1843 in Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" as the "Green Man" (or Father Time?).

The Egyptian Osiris, was typically shown with a green face.
See Osiris (from the Tomb of Nefertari, 1295–1253 BC), with the all-seeing eye (of Horus?) in the upper left corner, the ankh low-right, and the snakes coiled around the staffs (?) at the bottom...

The (head of the) "Green Man" has often been depicted in Christian churches: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man

According to "Green Man researcher" Mike Harding, the "Green Man" symbol originally comes from Asia Minor.
Some experts on Islamic mysticism, have identified the "Green Man" with Al-Khidr, a deity from Sufism (the esoteric Islamic cult). The name "Khidr" means “The Green One”. Al-Khidr himself has been variously identified with St. George (the patron saint of the Order of the Garter and Britain), the Jewish prophet Elijah, and even “The Wandering Jew”.

Long ago, ancient cultures had green deities with common "Green Man" features; including Humbaba (the Sumerian guardian of the cedar forest) and Enkidu (the Sumerian wild man of the forest), both go back to at least 3000 BCE; Osiris; Attis (Phrygian god of vegetation and Nature); Amoghasiddhi (Tibetan Buddhist deity); Kirtimukha (Hindu demon); and Tlaloc (Aztec god of rain, fertility and water): https://www.greenmanenigma.com/theories.html
(https://archive.md/BmJEx)

To finish this post on the "Green Man", the following story in 2 parts, with an interesting book as a bonus...

Ancient agrarian cultures worshipped the Earth Goddess and Her Son, the "Green Man", who was born every in the spring and died with the falling leaves in autumn.
When the "new age" arrived, the "Green Man" acquired horns, and he became associated with the bull. The Pleiades also acquired associations with the bull, and became part of the Zodiacal sign of the Taurus. The new religion of the Bull Cult had arrived.

The Bull Son was the centre of the Shaivite-Bull Cult and variously known as Marduk (in Babylonia), Zagreus-Dionysus (Greece), Ptah-Osiris (Egypt) and the horned Pashupati (of the Indus Valley in India). Pashupati has been called an early form of (the Hindu) Lord Shiva or his son, Murugan (a Neolithic "Green Man").

See the crucified Dionysus with the 7 Pleiades overhead.

In ancient Egypt, the Shaivite-Bull Cult worshipped Ptah-Osiris (Egypt) that apparently was based on the same myth as the Pashupati-Shiva-Murugan Bull Cult.
Ptah-Osiris incarnated as the sacred Apis Bull, while in India Shiva was intimately associated with his sacred bull, Nandi.

The Bull Cult lineage arrived on Crete via Anatolia, where the Bull Cult was already thriving by 6000 BCE. The Cretan king claimed to descend from the ancient bloodline of Bull Son monarchs (of Anatolia), whose lineage date back to the Green Man era. This Bull lineage had arrived on Crete via Anatolia, the country whose Bull Cult was thriving as early as 6000 BCE.

In Persia, the Shaivite-Bull Cult featured Mithra, the Persian counterpart of Karttikeya and Dionysus, who later became the centrepiece of the Roman Bull Cult that renamed Mithra to Mithras: https://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion ... lt-0010211
(https://archive.md/Fm8qA)

The Bull Cult had a variety of bloody rituals at different times in the year. At the Spring Equinox, bulls were sacrificed and their blood soaked the ground to fertilise the land. Sacrifices of bulls has been documented of the Celtic Druids, the Greeks, the Anatolians, the Persians and the Yezidis.
As a pre-Christian form form of "Holy Communion", the Bull Cult consumed bull meat and red wine following the ceremonial sacrifice of live bulls.

The Shiavite-Bull Cult designed some of their temples in the form of lingams, like the Hindus, the Yezidis, the Babylonians, and the Celts.
King Solomon designed his temple in the shape of a lingam.

Stonehenge is built in the shape of a lingam.

The Shaivite-Bull Cult's veneration of the swastika happened in India, Greece, Persia, Mesopotamia, Britain, Italy, Scandinavia and many countries in Africa: https://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion ... ite-021943
(https://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion ... ite-021943)

The following book, from the same writer, is about serpent (dragon) worshipping around the globe in history. It is a collection of fact and myth, and I find it hard to figure out which is factual. This has to do with the author actually believing in the "serpent wisdom" within mystical religions (like New Age). Sadly missing is a discussion on the Satanic roots of the serpent wisdom...
I found the segments on serpent (dragon) worshipping in ancient Egypt the most interesting of the book.

Mark Amaru Pinkham - The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom: https://archive.org/details/kupdf.net_r ... ham_202012

The Bull refers of course to the Baal worshipping, child sacrificing sex cult...
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:33 pmBaal (a.k.a. Ba'al) was the Sacred Bull that was widely worshipped in the ancient Near East since the third millennium BC.

As the Semitic word "baal" means '"Lord" it used to refer to various deities of the Levant. In the Bible, the Canaanite god Baal is often portrayed as the primary enemy of Yahweh.
Many scholars claim Baal is the Canaanite version of the Babylonian god Marduk (a.k.a. Bel) and identical with the Assyrian deity Hadad. Modern scholars associate Baal with the northwest Semitic god El or Dagon, or the Greek Cronus.

In Canaanite lore, Baal was the ruler of Heaven, and god of the sun, rain, thunder, fertility, and agriculture. The Ras Shamra tablets, discovered in northern Syria in 1958, suggest that at one time Baal was their Supreme god.
Baal Hammon was the supreme god of the Carthaginians.
Baal-worship included sex ritual that once included Israelites.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
notmartha

Re: The fight against Newspeak

Post by notmartha »

I never heard of the "Green Man" before, but the first thing that came to my minds eye was the Grinch.

"How the Grinch Stole Christmas" by Theodor Seuss Geisel made the term "Grinch" synonymous with anyone with an anti-Christmas sentiment.

Dr. Seuss', who was a big fan of FDR wrote propaganda books that often had esoteric meanings. The Grinch was a "Who" who lived on the side of a mountain in "Whoville." The Who's were a microscopic people who faced the possibility of extermination, because all the bigger, stronger people didn't know they were there. So they became a very noisy people to make their presence known, and avoid genocide. During the hustling bustling Christmas season, when the big people became noisier, the Who's had to become even louder in order to be heard. The Grinch did not like all this noise, did not like Christmas, and was a "spoilsport" stealing all the presents from under the pagan trees.
Firestarter wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:27 pm "Green" in this context is the colour of rebirth (at about the time of the winter solstice).
The green Grinch had a "rebirth" of sorts, when his smaller than normal heart grew, and he joined in the celebrations.
Firestarter wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:27 pm See the picture of Father Christmas in 1843 in Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" as the "Green Man" (or Father Time?).
The Grinch is often compared to Ebenezer Scrooge, Dickens' spoilsport who was also regenerated. They did both wear the same hat...
ImageImage
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:16 pmI never heard of the "Green Man" before, but the first thing that came to my minds eye was the Grinch.
I was more thinking about Robin Hood, the Hulk and...
Pepe the frog, and the cult of Kek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiPGjjpkw6Q

notmartha wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:16 pmDuring the hustling bustling Christmas season, when the big people became noisier, the Who's had to become even louder in order to be heard. The Grinch did not like all this noise, did not like Christmas, and was a "spoilsport" stealing all the presents from under the pagan trees.
To me the Christmas link doesn't make sense at all. I mean, the Grinch hates Christmas because they make even more noise than at other times in the year, but Christmas isn't a "loud" festivity is it?
I think it's really a subliminal message about the Holocaust.

In the prequel to the 1957 "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" book, "Horton Hears A Who!", it is explained that the Who are making so much noise to prevent them from being exterminated. This doesn't make sense in any way, unless it's a reference to the Holocaust.
I haven't found a single story on the internet that shares my interpretation...

In my interpretation, the Who obviously represent the Jews that have to scream to prevent them from being exterminated (in a "Wholocaust").
The Grinch is a really "bad" Jew that doesn't want to join his fellow Jews, until he sees the light, and becomes a full-blown Zionist.
The Goyim should feel guilty about not stopping the "Wholocaust", even when the Jews are making so much noise: https://www.cracked.com/blog/the-genoci ... -in-grinch

notmartha wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:16 pmDr. Seuss', who was a big fan of FDR wrote propaganda books that often had esoteric meanings.
I think that the following information on the writer of the Grinch, Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel), makes it all the more probable that it was really subliminal Holocaust propaganda.

In 1943, Dr. Seuss joined the US Army to make cartoon war propaganda for the Army Air Forces: https://harvardpolitics.com/oh-dr-seuss-didnt-know/
(https://archive.md/854Zg)
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:12 am
To me the Christmas link doesn't make sense at all. I mean, the Grinch hates Christmas because they make even more noise than at other times in the year, but Christmas isn't a "loud" festivity is it?
In this part of the world, Christmas is indeed loud. The stores start playing loud Christmas music (both secular and "Christian") the day after Halloween; the shoppers are loud and can get obnoxious, as well as the stressed out cashiers; Christmas carolers spread their noise from door to door; Christmas traffic is busy and loud with everyone in a hurry, beeping their horns and road rage; and the Christmas parties themselves are so loud with music, people talking over the music, drinking and "Whooting" it up, that you can't hear yourself think. It is all very commercial, rude, and LOUD.
Firestarter

Santa, shamans and mushrooms

Post by Firestarter »

The frustrating thing is that this story on Santa Claus, Christmas being inspired by Siberian shaman trips on amanita muscaria mushrooms (fly agaric), is that it doesn't present the origin, so ultimately I still doesn't make me better understand what's behind the ritual (besides that I'm not sure if it's true).
The amanita mushrooms are found deep in the forest beneath conifers, where it forms symbiotic relationships with Christmas-time trees, like pines, firs, and spruces. The amanita mushrooms have been pictured on Yule Log cakes, Christmas cards, and Christmas trees.

Santa Claus was really a mixture of the Dutch Sinterklaas and his British incarnation Father Christmas, who lives in Lapland, with a strong connection to Siberia. At some point, these were mixed with the Norse deity Odin (or the Germanic Wodan), who was also linked with shamanism.
Odin riding his eight-legged, flying horse caused the aurora borealis to appear in the winter sky, with the drops of blood-flecked foam from the horse’s mouth giving rise to the red and white amanita mushrooms.
In Sami cosmology, a flying white reindeer (like the white horse of Sinterklaas?) with glowing antlers represented the sun.

Midwinter celebrations honored the Norse gods Odin and Thor with “sacred” evergreens representing immortality and featured bonfires to attract the sun.
See Thor (left) as the triumphant warrior returning home with the wayward sun and a basket of gifts; and the Anglo-Saxon Holly King (right), who rules over the months from Midsummer to Yule.

The best documentation of Amanita-induced shamanic voyages comes from studies of the Koryak, a Siberian tribal group.
On the night of the winter solstice, Koryak shamans, high on the amanita mushrooms, “travel” to the tree of life, a large pine tree at the North Star.

For millennia, a sacred alliance exists between reindeer and their herders and various ancestor spirits, deities, and other animal totems. The reindeer like to get high on the amanita mushrooms.
See a shaman with a reindeer hat.

The Koryak venerate Amanita muscaria as a sacred gift from Big Raven, the first shaman and the progenitor of the human race.
According to Swedish-American ethnologist WaldemarJochelson, who lived with the Koryak tribe in the early 20th century:
Existence spat on the earth and where it fell, a fungus appeared. The Big Raven ate the fungus and began to feel gay and then started to dance. The bird then developed special muscular power and lifted a bag that contained a very heavy whale. He took the whale out to sea and released it. The spirit of the mushroom (Wapag) was able to show him a vision of the whale swimming in the ocean (returning to its brothers and sisters). Big Raven then said: ‘Let the fungus remain on earth and let my children see what it will show them’.
http://www.herbsociety-stu.org/santa-s- ... -ride.html
https://archive.md/rWcxF

See Odin with a raven...
Firestarter wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:45 pmMithras wore a Phyrgian cap and was accompanied by a raven, a dog and a serpent (snake).
Odin had 2 wolves and 2 ravens for companion. See a picture of Odin (I don’t know what the snake means).

There is another link to Christmas and the origins of Christianity. We all know that gnomes live in (or under) mushrooms...
Gnomes often wear a (red) Phrygian, Mithras cap.

Look at the Magi visiting baby Jesus with gifts wearing the red Phrygian, Mithras cap.

A Hellenistic woman wearing a tholia hat (is that like a mushroom hat?), 330-100 BCE.

In the eighteenth century the red cap would be pushed as a symbol of revolution. In 1765, in the lead-up to the American Revolution, the "liberty cap" became a symbol of the fight "against" the British (orchestrated by British Intelligence): https://hyperallergic.com/436182/before ... -headwear/
(https://archive.md/grTss)

Firestarter

Easter, Ishtar, eggs, transvestites

Post by Firestarter »

In Assyria, the Spring Festival of Akitu celebrated the Assyrian New Year around the Spring Equinox (usually March 20 or 21) for 12 days and ushered in the Festival Of Ishtar, today’s Easter, on the first Sunday after the first moon, after the vernal equinox.

The Assyrian Queen Semiramis, a.k.a. Ishtar, was known as the the Moon Goddess of love, fertility, and war. "Easter" was a day for the resurrection of their god Tammuz, who was the only son of Ishtar. Tammuz is the Akkadian equivalent of the Sumerian Dummuzi, Inanna’s husband.
According to Genesis of the Tanach (a.k.a. Old Testament), Cush was the grandson of Noah (son of Ham), who married Semiramis. Nimrod was the son of Cush and Semiramis. When Nimrod died, he was resurrected as the son of God, Ninos (a.k.a. Tammuz, the “savior”).
The Assyrian trinity consister of Semiramis, Nimrod, and Ninos; a.k.a. Ishtar, Baal, (also called Bel, Belus, Pelus, Pel and Beltis, and Nimrod) and Tammuz.

See Tammuz carrying 4 branches that look like crosses.

Semiramis became known as "Ishtar", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar's egg". The egg became a symbol of fertility and life for the ancient Assyrians.
Semiramis/Ishtar proclaimed a 40 day period of sorrow prior to the anniversary of the death of Tammuz. During this time no meat would be eaten, while worshippers should meditate upon the mysteries of Baal and Tammuz, and make the sign of the "T" (the cross) in front of their hearts as they worshipped.
On the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, Ishtar Sunday, was the celebration for the mother (Ishtar/Semiramis) that bore the son of God, and to commemorate the death/resurrection of her son, Ninos/Tammuz. This was celebrated with rabbits and eggs. Ishtar also proclaimed that because Tammuz was killed by a pig, that a pig must be served on that Sunday. Many families bake hams at Easter until this very day.

We still “hunt Ishtar eggs” in honor of Tammuz the Great Hunter on Ishtar day.
The mystic meaning of the "Ishtar egg" could be the ark during the time of the flood. The egg of the Euphrates is the ark of humanity, through which Mankind is delivered to earth, through the mother-Goddess...

Tales of the mystic egg of Assyria are told by Hyginus, keeper of the Palatine library at Rome:
An egg of wondrous size is said to have fallen from heaven into the Euphrates. The fishes rolled it to the bank of the river, where the doves having settled upon it, and hatched it, out came Venus.
Venus being the Latin name for Semiramis/Ishtar...

Ancient Egyptians used eggs in religious rites for mystic fertility purposes, like in the Assyrian tradition.
An egg was the sacred emblem for the ancient Druids. In Greece, the egg was celebrated in a ceremony for Bachus. The Hindu fables celebrate the egg of a golden colour. In Japan their sacred colour was brazen. In China, until today, dyed or painted eggs are symbols of sacred festivals. The Persians still use dyed eggs as in the Nowruz celebration.

The 7 day week was developed in Assyria ca. 2300 BC, and consisted of days to honor the 5 visible planets and the sun and moon: Shamash (Sun's day), Sin (Moon's day), Nebo (Mercury), Istar (Venus,) Nergal (Mars), Marduk (Jupiter) and Ninurta (Saturn).
The names for days of the week in English are (also) borrowed from Norse deities: Sun's Day (Sunday), Moon's Day (Monday), Tiu's Day (Tuesday), Wodin's Day (Wednesday), Thor's Day (Thursday), Freya's Day (Friday), and Saturn's Day, (Saturday).

Queen Ishtar told the worshippers that when Tammuz was killed by the wild pig, his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and the stump grew into a full new tree overnight.
This made the evergreen tree (Christmas!) sacred: https://www.atour.com/education/20080826a.html
(https://archive.ph/WY4Ua)

The following was written to debunk claims that Easter was based on Ishtar. I don't have a clue if (or why) this Christian believes the "mainstream" Christian story on Easter.
My reason to post this is for some interesting additional information on Ishtar...

Ishtar (Akkadian) and Inanna (Sumerian) were different names for the same Mesopotamian goddess.
Ishtar was originally the goddess of the storehouse and fertility, she later became the goddess that gave kings their authority, and even later the goddess of war, passion, and prostitutes.

As Inanna, she was portrayed as the virginal daughter and eager young bride, then as Ishtar, characterised by her disastrous relationships.
See Inanna (left, with a lion) alongside other gods in the Gilgamesh Epic.

In later times, Ishtar also became the patroness of prostitutes and/or transvestites!
Her "Gala" priests were transvestites (that cross-dressed). The festivals involved playing of children’s games, and general age, status, and gender confusion. Some Sumerian proverbs suggest that gala engaged in anal sex with (other) men...

See the statue of Ur-Nanshe, found in the Sumerian city of Mari. An inscription describes this person as a master singer.
While Ur-Nanshe is a male name, the statue has a soft face, suggestion of eye make-up, clean-shaven, with long hair and a suggestion of breasts, 2600-2350 BC.
http://theancientbridge.com/tag/tammuz? ... int-search
(https://archive.ph/gaqvx)

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Now that Easter is out of the way, get ready for the next stretch of the Spring Equinox.

April 19 - May 1

- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.

Remember, the Illuminati considers war to be a most propitious way to sacrifice, for it kills both children and adults.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... real20.htm

Some of the major April 19 events-

1775 - Lexington- shot heard round the world
1874 -Barracks on Alcatraz Island destroyed in fire
1904 - Much of Toronto destroyed by fire
1933- FDR announces no more gold standard
1943- Warsaw Ghetto uprising
1963 - Johnny Cash releases Ring of Fire
1993- murders at Waco
1995- OKC bombing
2013- Boston marathon bombers captured/killed

And April 20 too...

1914- Ludlow massacre
1999- Columbine School Shooting
2019 - Poway Synagogue Shooting
Prince Arthur

Re: Easter, Ishtar, eggs, transvestites

Post by Prince Arthur »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:12 pm
We still “hunt Ishtar eggs” in honor of Tammuz the Great Hunter on Ishtar day.
The mystic meaning of the "Ishtar egg" could be the ark during the time of the flood. The egg of the Euphrates is the ark of humanity, through which Mankind is delivered to earth, through the mother-Goddess...
Very interesting research.

On the basis of this post I found the following text from 1871 also had some very good info.

https://www.chcpublications.net/TwoBabylons.pdf

"The Two Babylons" by Rev Alexander Hislop - pub'd 1871.

The following quote from Hyginus (keeper of the Palatine library at Rome in the time of
Augustus) got me thinking:

“An egg of wondrous size is said to have fallen from heaven into
the river Euphrates. The fishes rolled it to the bank, where the
doves having settled upon it, and hatched it, out came Venus, who
afterwards was called the Syrian Goddess”*—that is, Astarte.
Hence the egg became one of the symbols of Astarte or Easter; and
accordingly, in Cyprus, one of the chosen seats of the worship of
Venus, or Astarte, the egg of wondrous size was represented on a
grand scale.

The astrological dove is located next to the star ship Argo Navis.

ImageNoahs Ark - A Star Ship Enterprise p5 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Was the wondrous sized egg in actual fact a star-ship from Venus?

Perhaps there were other star-ships with colonisers from Venus.

Hence the Ishtar Egg Hunt?

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... ory-v5.pdf
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

Adam and Eve Biblical Genealogy

ImageAdam and Eve Biblical Genealogy by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Noah - a close descendant of Adam and Eve.

The colonisers of Earth arrived in Star-Ships from Venus?

Je suis venu - I came (from Venus).

ImageNoahs Ark - A Star Ship Enterprise p4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageNOAH enters into the CONTRACT of the ARCH by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The story is written in the bible in allegorical text....

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... ory-v5.pdf
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

The Two Babylons by Rev. Alexander Hislop (1807–65)

First published in 1853 by the Presbyterian Free Church of Scotland theologian Alexander Hislop.

The central theme of the book is that the ancient Babylonian religion provided the basis for modern day Roman Catholic Christianity.

Whilst discussing the origins of Easter, reference is made to the mystic egg of the Babylonians:

“and thus its tale is told by Hyginus, the Egyptian, the
learned keeper of the Palatine library at Rome in the time of
Augustus, who was skilled in all the wisdom of his native country:
“An egg of wondrous size is said to have fallen from heaven into
the river Euphrates. The fishes rolled it to the bank, where the
doves having settled upon it, and hatched it, out came Venus, who
afterwards was called the Syrian Goddess”*—that is, Astarte.
Hence the egg became one of the symbols of Astarte or Easter; and
accordingly, in Cyprus, one of the chosen seats of the worship of
Venus, or Astarte, the egg of wondrous size was represented on a
grand scale.†
The occult meaning of this mystic egg of Astarte, in one of its
aspects (for it had a twofold significance), had reference to the ark‡
during the time of the flood,”

* HYGINUS, Fabulae, pp. 148, 149.
† From LANDSEER’S Sabean, Researches, p. 80. London, 1823.
‡ BRYANT, vol. iii. p. 161.

Noah’s Ark based on the story of Venus with her Doves and Sky Chariot?

ImageBritish Museum Venus Stands on Her Chariot Drawn by Four Doves after Raphael Engraving by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageThe Mundane or Orphic Egg by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageBernieri depicting Venus in a chariot drawn by doves. by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageChariot of Venus with Doves by Pietro da Cortona c1622 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... ory-v6.pdf

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... ory-v6.pdf