Pharmakeia = Sorcery / Witchcraft

Comprehending laws and contracts is impossible, unless we first learn the meaning of the words and phrases they contain.

Moderator: notmartha

notmartha

Re: Pharmakeia = Sorcery / Witchcraft

Post by notmartha »

J.H. Todd was a snake oil salesman, peddling "The Elixir of Life", that was promoted to cure all kinds of ailments. Well, he peddled to the wrong person (Mark Twain) at the wrong time (having lost a son, daughter, and most recently a wife). The result was this letter:

Nov. 20. 1905

J. H. Todd

1212 Webster St.

San Francisco, Cal.

Dear Sir,
Your letter is an insoluble puzzle to me. The handwriting is good and exhibits considerable character, and there are even traces of intelligence in what you say, yet the letter and the accompanying advertisements profess to be the work of the same hand. The person who wrote the advertisements is without doubt the most ignorant person now alive on the planet; also without doubt he is an idiot, an idiot of the 33rd degree, and scion of an ancestral procession of idiots stretching back to the Missing Link. It puzzles me to make out how the same hand could have constructed your letter and your advertisements. Puzzles fret me, puzzles annoy me, puzzles exasperate me; and always, for a moment, they arouse in me an unkind state of mind toward the person who has puzzled me. A few moments from now my resentment will have faded and passed and I shall probably even be praying for you; but while there is yet time I hasten to wish that you may take a dose of your own poison by mistake, and enter swiftly into the damnation which you and all other patent medicine assassins have so remorselessly earned and do so richly deserve.

Adieu, adieu, adieu!

Mark Twain

I can think of a few other patent medicine assassins who are idiots of the 33rd degree!
notmartha

Re: Pharmakeia = Sorcery / Witchcraft

Post by notmartha »

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. exposes in detail one of the Sorcerers in Command, in his new book The Real Anthony Fauci.

Free Download

This tome is huge! Almost 900 pages. And it covers it all..

From Rockefeller to Gates to Fauci, how they created toxic drug after toxic drug, eliminating all competition, torturing men, women, children and animals, to bring to fruition their eugenics dreams.

Dr. Mercola wrote a 14 page review that can be found HERE.

Some quotes applicable to this subject:
Pfizer and its regulatory magician, Dr. Fauci, used smoke and mirrors to divert public attention from this all-important question of all-cause mortality.
A $1 trillion pharmaceutical industry pushing patented pills, powders, pricks, potions, and poisons and the powerful professions of virology and vaccinology led by “Little Napoleon” himself, Anthony Fauci, fortifies the centuryold predominance of germ theory.
Magical vaccines are Gates’s preeminent cookie-cutter solution for the ills of poverty, famine, drought, and disease.