Arch / Arches

Comprehending laws and contracts is impossible, unless we first learn the meaning of the words and phrases they contain.

Moderator: notmartha

Prince Arthur

Re: Arch / Arches

Post by Prince Arthur »

notmartha wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:59 pm

A ZOOMORPHIC reference to ROYALTY and / or the ROYAL STARS?

The LION KING and the QUEEN BEE...

In astrology, the Royal Stars of Persia are Aldebaran, Regulus, Antares and Fomalhaut.

The four stars with their modern names, and their ancient Persian names (in brackets) were:

Aldebaran (Tascheter) – vernal equinox (Watcher of the East)
Regulus (Venant) – summer solstice (Watcher of the North)
Antares (Satevis) – autumnal equinox (Watcher of the West)
Fomalhaut (Haftorang/Hastorang) – winter solstice (Watcher of the South)

ImageFig 23 regulus by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Also, a reference to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - the Four Seasons?

ImageFig 39 MMLJ 4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

See PDF download link for more info on Matthew, Mark, Luke and John:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... n-v0_7.pdf

'https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... n-v0_7.pdf'
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

Continuing the American IRS theme by notmartha:

American Citizens under the CONTRACT of the ARCH?

ImageAmerican Citizens Under CONTRACT with the ARCH by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

For more ARCane knowledge see the following PDF download link:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... sion-6.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-6.pdf
Last edited by Prince Arthur on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Prince Arthur wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:57 pm A ZOOMORPHIC reference to ROYALTY and / or the ROYAL STARS?

The LION KING and the QUEEN BEE...
According to Alexander Hislop in The Two Babylons, the bee represents "the Word", as both "bee" and "word" translate from the Chaldee word dabar.
Prince Arthur wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:57 pm
In astrology, the Royal Stars of Persia are Aldebaran, Regulus, Antares and Fomalhaut.

The four stars with their modern names, and their ancient Persian names (in brackets) were:

Aldebaran (Tascheter) – vernal equinox (Watcher of the East)
Regulus (Venant) – summer solstice (Watcher of the North)
Antares (Satevis) – autumnal equinox (Watcher of the West)
Fomalhaut (Haftorang/Hastorang) – winter solstice (Watcher of the South)
Hmm...I'm trying to figure out how they get an eagle out of a scorpion, and I can't for the life of me figure out what the image representing Fomalhaut is. Surely doesn't look like a fish or fish's mouth to me.
Prince Arthur wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:57 pm
Also, a reference to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - the Four Seasons?
The four living creatures, mentioned together in the Bible as lion, ox, eagle, man, have been the topic of discussion (and disagreement) for thousands of years.

Ezekiel had a vision in which he described the four creatures:

Ezekiel 1:5-11 (KJV)
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. 6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. 7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. 8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. 9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. 10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

Revelation 4:6-8 describes 4 "zoons", i.e. living things:

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. 7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. 8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Ancient writers have credited these 4 creatures to:

- representing the several dispensations - the lion, the patriarchal; the ox, the Mosaic; the man, the Christian; and the eagle, the Millennial (I'm not a dispensationalist, so don't agree with this theory)
- representing the four standards (Num. 2)of the tribes of Israel - a lion for Judah on the east, a young ox for Ephraim on the west, a man for Reuben on the south, and an eagle for Dan on the north.
- Matthew the lion, Mark the ox, Luke the man, John the eagle (who was represented by what was not agreed on throughout history - sometimes Mark was the eagle and John the lion) and the reasons for this have been just as varied as the interpretations, none of which really make any sense to me...
- a personification of dominion - "man is exalted among the creatures, the eagle among the birds, the bull among the tame animals, the lion among the wild animals;"

Other than the zodiacal positions not completely matching, the standards of the Tribes of Israel make the most sense to me.
Prince Arthur wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:17 pm American Citizens under the CONTRACT of the ARCH?
They'd (SSI) sure like to think so... But the tenets of a contract can't be met when infants, without their knowledge or consent, are put under the bonds of a lifetime of involuntary servitude. It's like saying that the Israelites were under contract with the Egyptians, or the blacks were under contract with the slave holders. No matter how much the oppressors call it "voluntary" or "consensual," the criminal liability they have in stealing the labors of man should not be diminished. Sorry for the rant but I absolutely abhor SURETY and refuse to call theft through threat, duress and coercion a "contract."
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

notmartha wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:56 am
Thanks.

Valid points, I agree, as everything is open to interpretation - that's why symbols often have multiple meanings depending on what level you are at and how you 'see' things.

Also, easier to defend / dismiss / obfuscate / confuse / bamboozle etc.

(Also, I think the Formalhaut Symbol is an upside down Angel).

Here is some of my research on Ireland and King William of Orange.

The IRISH under CONTRACT with the ARCH?

ImageMasonic Orange Order Triumphal Arch Ireland by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

William III (1650 – 1702)

ImageThe IRISH under CONTRACT with the ARCH by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

King William III of England, Ireland and Scotland
Sovereign Prince of Orange from Birth.
King Billy (Ireland and Scotland)
William of Orange (Netherlands)

ImageRoman City of Orange - France by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The ancient Roman City of Orange (near Avignon, France), together with the principality, was devolved by marriage to the Princes of the House of Nassau of which William, Prince of Orange was descended.

(Ref: Thomas Nugent - The Grand Tour – 1749)

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-6.pdf

ImageKing Billy and the Irish Orange Order p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr
Last edited by Prince Arthur on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

notmartha wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:39 amAccording to Architectural and Building Trades Dictionary, American Technical Society, 1955, an arch is:

A curved or pointed structural member supported at the sides or ends. An arch is used to bridge or span an opening, usually a passageway or open spaces. An arch may also be used to sustain weight, as the arch of a bridge.
As far as I can tell, Prince Arthur's main interest is symbolism. The result of his posts on arches, is that I'm looking around in my home town of Amsterdam for arches, concluding that it is indeed an important symbol that I've never noticed before.
As looking for arches for me is mostly a visual thing, their shape is important. When I first thought about arches, I thought it was all about the round bow-shape (almost like a rainbow, or... beehive?). I also find the top triangle interesting, which seems a variation of the "round" arch; representing the top of the pyramid?

The stand alone arches that Prince Arthur mostly posts about, are what in Dutch we call "poort", which I would translate to English not with "arch", but with "gate".

We have 3 of these arches (poorten) left that were part of the city defence (really?). I think they indicate a symbolic conquering of the world from/by Amsterdam. I only knew of 2 "poorten" like these left in Amsterdam.
The third one is from 1488 AD (or even earlier). We hardly have any buildings from before the 17th century left. It has been transformed unrecognisably, and precedes the foundation of freemasonry, now it's called the Waag, but originally it was the Sint Antoniespoort.

The Willemspoort that most people call the Haarlemmerpoort, was opened on 27 November 1840 by King Willem II, one day before his coronation.
With the twin pillars under the arch..

It faces west, which could indicate conquering Haarlem to the west.
I believe that facing west, really means expansion of the Dutch Empire further west over the seas (illustrated by the canal, water directly behind it), Britain and all the way to America. New York is of course really New Amsterdam, with Harlem (west of Amsterdam) and Wall Street, reminding of the origins of modern day banking, Amsterdam.
The Rijksmuseum was really designed as an arch towards the west, indicating that the Dutch state (rijk) owns Britain and America (using music, with the Concertgebouw west of it, as a weapon?)...

My interpretation of expansion over the seas west, seems to be confirmed by the Amsterdams Lyceum facing south, with on its southside the monument, behind the water/canal, illustrating the colonial conquest of Indonesia (south-east from Amsterdam) over the seas.

The other Amsterdam poort was finished in 1770 - facing south - the Muiderpoort.
See the top triangle, with the twin pillars, and lions flanking the coat of arms of the city of Amsterdam
https://archive.is/YbKQg

Similar to the construction of the Amsterdams Lyceum with over the bridge, on the other side of the water, the colonial monument to the south the Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen (royal institute for the tropics) that was finished in 1926 as the Koloniaal museum.

See the side entrance, directly facing the Muiderpoort to the south of Amsterdam. The tropics (Indonesia) is of course south (from the centre of the world, Amsterdam)...
See the arch on top of the door, with the twin towers. The building itself reminds me of the Rijksmuseum.

Earlier this month I passed the Wilhelmina Gasthuis, the hospital where I was born in 1974 (it has since been renovated into apartments). I'm still a little shocked, even though I'm not quite sure what these arches, twin pillars, lions and roses mean.
See the strange arch over the entrance (poort), the first part of the Wilhelmina Gasthuis finished in 1893...

With the lion heads on the twin pillars, with below it roses. And another head on top of the middle of the arch, representing the monarch on top.
There are 4 pillars on each side inside the entrance, with another twin pillar on the other (back) side, making 6 twin pillars on both sides.

On the top of the building, above "WILHELMINA GASTHUIS" in between 5 satan heads, is the coat of arms of Amsterdam, the 3 crosses, with the crown on top.
I also count lots of sixes, in the windows, or the small pillars directly above the arch below the windows...

The entry to the Corvershof, Nieuwe Herengracht 18, Amsterdam has another interesting arch for decoration.

With the twin pillars.
With the coat of arms of the Corvers (blue) and the Trips (red) above the door, below the crown.

It was founded through the 160,000 guilder estate of Joan Corver (1688-1719), which funded the Corvershof. Destined to house poor, elderly Christian couples. He had been married to Johanna Trip, but after she died he married her cousin (or niece?) Sara Maria Trip (1693-1721).
In 1723, the Corvershof was opened.

The most interesting is the phoenix theme in the top arch.
The eagle (phoenix) holds the design of the Corvershof, from which the Corvershof arises.
(in Dutch) http://www.amsterdamsegrachtenhuizen.in ... 2/nh02006/
https://archive.is/wo8Z8

According to legend, the Phoenix lives for 500 years.
According to Prince Arthur, depictions of the Phoenix in recent times are often associated with the rise of the Catholic Church after the Reformation. The Protestant Reformation was in 1517, nominally starting on 31 October.
The iPhoneX was released on 3 November 2017. iPhoneX is an anagram of PHOENIX...
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

notmartha wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:56 am
Prince Arthur wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:17 pm American Citizens under the CONTRACT of the ARCH?
They'd (SSI) sure like to think so... But the tenets of a contract can't be met when infants, without their knowledge or consent, are put under the bonds of a lifetime of involuntary servitude. It's like saying that the Israelites were under contract with the Egyptians, or the blacks were under contract with the slave holders. No matter how much the oppressors call it "voluntary" or "consensual," the criminal liability they have in stealing the labors of man should not be diminished. Sorry for the rant but I absolutely abhor SURETY and refuse to call theft through threat, duress and coercion a "contract."
Can't beat a good RANT.

However, I believe our controllers are not averse to deception, deceit and mis-direction.

From the Merriam Webster Dictionary:

Definition of 'walk into'

1 : to become involved in or fooled by (something) because one is not aware of what is really happening He walked right into our trap. "I can't believe you fell for that old joke!" "Yeah, I guess I walked right into that one."

Is this what our controllers are doing with the ARCHways?

ImageArk of the Covenant De-Coded - Totalitarian 21st Century Security ARCHes 3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageArk of the Covenant De-Coded - Totalitarian 21st Century Security ARCHes 4 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageArk of the Covenant De-Coded - Totalitarian 21st Century Security ARCHes 5 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr
Last edited by Prince Arthur on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

The Storming of the United States Capitol Building – Jan 2021

ImageArk of the Covenant De-Coded by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageArk of the Covenant De-Coded 2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageAmerica Under the CONTRACT of the ARCH by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Following the staged riots of Jan 6th 2021, metal detectors were subsequently installed in the US Capitol Building to disarm elected US House Representatives and Officials, directly contravening the 2nd Amendment of the United States Bill of Rights which clearly states:

‘the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed’.

Understanding the symbolism behind the installation of ‘Security ARCHes’ (metal detectors) in the US Capitol Building is key to de-coding what game is currently in play with US governance and global affairs….

The ARK of the COVENANT (CONTRACT of the ARCH)

Our controllers are not averse to deception, deceit and misdirection.

1 : to become involved in or fooled by (something) because one is not aware of what is really happening.

He walked right into our trap.

"I can't believe you fell for that old joke!" "Yeah, I guess I walked right into that one."

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.co ... r-v2_6.pdf

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf
Last edited by Prince Arthur on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Webster’s Dictionary of the English Language, 1828
KE'YSTONE, noun
The stone on the top or middle of an arch or vault, which being wider at the top than at the bottom, enters like a wedge and binds the work; properly, the fastening-stone.
The Century Dictionary, an Encyclopedic Lexicon of the English Language, 1895
century 1895.JPG
century 1895.JPG (67.72 KiB) Viewed 11386 times

Pennsylvania has been known as the “Keystone State” since 1802. The standard reason for this designation was because Pennsylvania was the central state of the thirteen colonies, and had a key position in the economic, social, and political development of the United States.

Also notable, Pennsylvania was where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed, many if not most of the signers being Masons.

Jordan Maxwell, in Matrix of Power, wrote this of the “keystone state”:
Pennsylvania is referred to as the Keystone State. The reason why Pennsylvania is the Keystone State, is because the Freemasons that founded this country were members of the Scottish Rite. Keep following here, and you will see what becomes quite evident surrounding the classification of "keystone."

In that Scottish Rite organization there is the Royal Arch Degree. And, of course, the Royal Arch, if you do not know, was originally designated because of the sun coming over the horizon in the morning, which made the royal arch. The Freemasonic Royal Arch Degree has been continually, and ever busy, throughout the world with their Freemasonic endeavors.

The United States, as I've written, founded its Constitution in Philadelphia, with Pennsylvania becoming the "key stone" of a royal arch. To this day, Pennsylvania is known as the keystone state.
Pennsylvania's state song mentions the state nickname in the second verse: "Birthplace of a mighty nation, Keystone of the land."

U.S. Mint's Pennsylvania quarter features a keystone (as well as a standard w/ eagle…or is it a phoenix?) :

PA license plates feature keystones:

Prince Arthur

Post by Prince Arthur »

The ARCH and it’s connections with the Cradle of Civilisation – the Fertile Crescent of Mesopotamia

ImageFertile Crescent of Mesopotomia circa 7500 BC by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Area of the fertile crescent, circa 7500 BCE.

Includes Göbekli Tepe, a site in modern-day Turkey that is dated circa 9000 BCE.

The Akkadian Empire (3rd millennium BC)

ImageAKKADIAN Empire SUMER and BABYLON p3 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The Akkadian Empire was the first ancient empire of Mesopotamia after the long-lived civilization of Sumer. It was centered in the city of Akkad (modern day Iraq) and its surrounding region.

The Akkadian Empire reached its political peak between the 24th and 22nd centuries BC, following the conquests by its founder, Sargon of Akkad.

Akkad is sometimes regarded as the first empire in history.

ImageAKKADIAN Empire SUMER and BABYLON p1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ARCHaeology in the region has revealed a number of AKKADIAN STELE (stone tablets) clearly depicting the SUN, MOON, STARS and PLANETS in the form of ‘STELLAR ARCHES’.

The Akkadian Holy Trinity were ISHTAR (VENUS), SIN (MOON) and SHAMASH (SUN).

ImageAKKADIAN Empire SUMER and BABYLON p2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Last edited by Prince Arthur on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Arthur

Kaiser Bill's Knights Krusade to Jerusalem - 1898

Post by Prince Arthur »

The 12 GATES of JERUSALEM… entering into the CONTRACT of the ARCH

ImageJERUSALEM entering into the CONTRACT of the ARCH by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The ARK, also known as the ARK OF THE LAW, or in Hebrew the Aron Kodesh or aron ha-Kodesh ("holy ark") by Ashkenazi communities and as the Heikhal ("sanctuary") among Sefardi communities. This name is a reference to the ’ārōn haqqōdeš, the Hebrew name for the Ark of the Covenant which was stored in the Holy of Holies in the inner sanctuary of both the ancient Tabernacle and the Temple in Jerusalem. Similarly, Hekhál, also written hechal, echal or heichal — and sometimes also Echal Kodesh (mainly among Balkan Sephardim) comes from Hebrew הֵיכָל hēkhāl (palace), was used in the same time period to refer to the inner sanctuary. The hekhal contained the Menorah, Altar of Incense, and Table of the Showbread.

Kaiser Wilhelm II's voyage to the Levant in 1898 was a State visit that the German Emperor undertook in the Ottoman Empire between 25 October and 12 November 1898.

ImageKrusading Kaiser Wilhelm II Levant Tour Oktober 1898 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

ImageJERUSALEM entering into the KONTRAKT of the ARCH with the KRUSADING KAISER by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The Kaiser started his journey to the Ottoman Eyalets with Istanbul on 16 October 1898; then he went by yacht to Haifa on 25 October. After visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem, the Kaiser went back to Jaffa to embark to Beirut, where he took the train passing Aley and Zahlé to reach Damascus on 7 November. While visiting the Mausoleum of Saladin the following day, the Kaiser made a speech:

In the face of all the courtesies extended to us here, I feel that I must thank you, in my name as well as that of the Empress, for them, for the hearty reception given us in all the towns and cities we have touched, and particularly for the splendid welcome extended to us by this city of Damascus. Deeply moved by this imposing spectacle, and likewise by the consciousness of standing on the spot where held sway one of the most chivalrous rulers of all times, the great Sultan Saladin, a knight sans peur et sans reproche, who often taught his adversaries the right conception of knighthood, I seize with joy the opportunity to render thanks, above all to the Sultan Abdul Hamid for his hospitality. May the Sultan rest assured, and also the three hundred million Mohammedans scattered over the globe and revering in him their caliph, that the German Emperor will be and remain at all times their friend.

— Kaiser Wilhelm II,

The following may be of symbolic interest in association with Kaiser Wilhelm’s knights’ krusade of the Levant in 1898:

(Jaffa Gate was inaugurated in 1538 as part of the rebuilding of the Old City walls by Suleiman the Magnificent.)

In 1898, a breach was made through the wall connecting the citadel with the gate tower that constituted the Jaffa Gate, ahead of German Emperor Wilhelm II's visit.

Rumours have it that the Kaiser insisted on entering the city mounted on his white horse. Local legend said that Jerusalem would be ruled by a king who entered the city's gates on a white horse. As the demolished wall segment was standing inside the citadel moat, a portion of the moat was filled in, creating the ramp that allowed the Emperor to access the breach and enter the city on his horse.This was one of many other large projects undertaken across the Land in his honour. Contemporaneous accounts of the Emperor's entry, and the Ottoman authorities' destruction of the wall adjacent to the Jaffa Gate, were written by David Yellin, a contributor to the Hebrew-language newspaper "Ha-Melitz", in his regular column titled "Letters from Jerusalem", on a number of occasions (e.g. 3 Tamuz, 5658, Hebrew equivalent of June 23, 1898; "middle of Av, 5658" - roughly end of July, 1898; and 28 Elul, 5658 - September 15, 1898).

The ARK of the COVENANT (CONTRACT of the ARCH)

Our controllers are not averse to deception, deceit and misdirection.

1 : to become involved in or fooled by (something) because one is not aware of what is really happening.

He walked right into our trap.

"I can't believe you fell for that old joke!" "Yeah, I guess I walked right into that one."