Thousand Points of Light

Comprehending laws and contracts is impossible, unless we first learn the meaning of the words and phrases they contain.

Moderator: notmartha

notmartha

Thousand Points of Light

Post by notmartha »

It’s been years since I’ve seen or heard the phrase “Thousand Points of Light,” but this month it made the news.

On Thursday July 5, Trump was talking about slogans at a campaign rally in Montana and said people understand his slogans “Make America Great Again” and “Putting America First.” Then he added: “Thousand Points of Light. I never quite got that one. What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out?”

He was referring to George H.W. Bush’s slogan, and no, most have not figured it out.

So what is with this odd phrase?

The exoteric meaning is in regards to Bush's "Points of Light" foundation to recognize and encourage volunteerism.

The esoteric meaning is a little different...

While the Bible used “light” synonymously with truth, instruction and righteousness, the Illuminati (meaning “keepers of light”), use the term as code for their Luciferian (meaning “light bearer”) initiates.

1871 - Albert Pike, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, wrote:
“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
1872 – Pike wrote in his book, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry:
“The true name of Satan, the Kabbalists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God...For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty and Free Will…
LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!”
1928 - H.G. Wells wrote in The Open Conspiracy: Blueprints for a World Revolution:
The political world of the Open Conspiracy must weaken, efface, incorporate and supersede existing governments….The character of the Open Conspiracy will then be plainly displayed. It will be a world religion. This large, loose assimilatory mass of groups and societies will definitely and obviously attempt to swallow up the entire population of the world and become a new human community….The immediate task before all people, a planned World State, is appearing at a thousand points of light [but]…generations of propaganda and education may have to precede it.
1934 - H. G. Wells wrote in Experiment in Autobiography :
"This idea of a planned world-state is one to which all our thought and knowledge is tending... It is appearing partially and experimentally at a thousand points...its coming is likely to happen quickly."

1955 - C.S. Lewis wrote in The Magician’s Nephew:

“One moment there had been nothing but darkness; next moment a thousand, thousand points of light leaped out — single stars, constellations, and planets, brighter and bigger than any in our world. There were no clouds.”
1957 – Alice Bailey, co-founder of Lucis Trust, wrote in The Externalization of the Hierarchy;
[A Point of Light is] “…[T]he men who comprise the occult leadership group known as the New Group of World Servers.”
She then wrote on her book, Discipleship in a New Age, that her followers should repeat:
“I am a point of light within a greater light…I am a spark of sacrificial Fire, focused within the fiery will of (the Sun) God.”
1986 – Lucis Trust's Beacon journal:
When light illuminates the minds of men and stirs the secret light within all forms, then the One in Whom we live reveals His hidden secret lighted will.
When the purpose of the Lords of Karma can find no more to do and all the weaving and close-related plans are all worked out, then the One in Whom we live can say: "Well done! Naught but
the beautiful remains."

When the lowest of the low, the densest of the dense, and the highest of the high have all been lifted through the little wills of men, then can the One in Whom we live raise into radiating light the vivid lighted ball of Earth, and then another greater Voice can say to Him: "Well done! Move on. Light shines!"

The light shared by and belonging to all, though dimmed by the imperfection of evolving forms, is the mutual recognition of many points and their joining in interrelationship which has created the magnetic aura of the New Group of World Servers. Through all who identify with this group, seeking to cooperate with its purpose and blending their little points of light, the New Group of World Servers will fulfill its purpose and become the planetary lightbearer of the Aquarian age, the radiant torch to light the way for a needy humanity.
1988 - Rex Hutchens, 32nd degree Mason wrote in A Bridge to Light
"The greater light comes from the sun and the transparencies (man) provide lesser light... Symbolically, the sun or great light is the Truth and the lesser lights are man's symbolic representation of Truth."
1988 – GHW Bush, in Presidential nomination acceptance speech in New Orleans:
“This is America: the Knights of Columbus, the Grange, Hadassah, the Disabled American Veterans, the Order of Ahepa, the Business and Professional Women of America, the union hall, the Bible study group, LULAC {League of United Latin American Citizens}, Holy Name, a brilliant diversity spreads like stars, like a thousand points of light in a broad and peaceful sky.”
“I will keep America moving forward, always forward—for a better America, for an endless, enduring dream and a thousand points of light.”
1989 - GHW Bush, in his Inaugural Address:
“I have spoken of a thousand points of light, of all the community organizations that are spread like stars throughout the Nation, doing good. We will work hand in hand, encouraging, sometimes leading, sometimes being led, rewarding. We will work on this in the White House, in the Cabinet agencies. I will go to the people and the programs that are the brighter points of light, and I will ask every member of my government to become involved. The old ideas are new again because they are not old, they are timeless: duty, sacrifice, commitment, and a patriotism that finds its expression in taking part and pitching in.”
1991 – GHW Bush in State of the Union address:
“What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea, a New World Order, to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind... based on shared principles and the rule of law... The illumination of a thousand points of light... The winds of change are with us now.”
According to William Cooper, an authority on the mystery schools:
The organization of the "Order" is a pyramidal structure of "Degrees". On the bottom are the so-called "Blue" lodges full of ignorant, materialistic, and opportunistic fools. Promising candidates are chosen to be guided up the ladder of initiation with the help of those who have gone before. The initiate is presented with the objects of study, books, symbols, ritual, and camaraderie... but Illumination must come from within. Each Degree of initiation provides a new key to ultimate enlightenment, but only for those who can truly understand the ritual and symbols of the Degree. Where understanding or the ability to keep the secrets stops... the progress of the candidate stops. Only those above the 29th Degree have the ability to understand the ultimate secrets and goals of the "Order".

The ultimate "secret" is the method of controlling large numbers of fools with the promise of a "secret" which they are led to believe will make them one of the "elect". The goal is the elimination of all religion save theirs, the elimination of all nation states, and complete control and ownership of everything, and everyone, everywhere, every moment of every day, forever.

A select few are hand picked for progress beyond the 13th Degree (York Rite) or 32nd Degree (Scottish Rite). Those chosen disappear behind the veil and become one of the "Thousand Points of Light," but they are more properly known as the "Magi".

Bush used this esoteric phrase “Thousand Points of Light” to let his fellow “illuminated” buds know that they would be aiding in his plan for a “New World Order.” Does anyone really think Trump doesn't know this?

For more info on all the "lights" read:

DARK MAJESTY, The Secret Brotherhood and the Magic of A Thousand Points of Light by Texe Marrs
Firestarter

Re: Thousand Points of Light

Post by Firestarter »

This is the third time that I thought about replying to this thread…
The first time was when I first saw it, the second when I found out that Ashton Kutcher is the good friend of the brother-in-law of Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka, Joshua Kushner…

Former US president, oilman, child abuser, drug trafficker and money launderer George H.W. Bush has (finally) died aged 94 on 1 December.

Donald Trump tweeted in response to this event:
Through his essential authenticity, disarming wit, and unwavering commitment to faith, family, and country, President Bush inspired generations of his fellow Americans to public service -- to be, in his words, 'a thousand points of light' illuminating the greatness, hope, and opportunity of America to the world," the Trumps said in a statement issued after Bush's death was announced late Friday.

President George H.W. Bush led a long, successful and beautiful life. Whenever I was with him I saw his absolute joy for life and true pride in his family. His accomplishments were great from beginning to end. He was a truly wonderful man and will be missed by all!
In July, Trump had mocked the “points of light” of Bush at a rally in Montana.

Following is the official announcement of President Donald Trump, who will attend the state funeral, and announced Wednesday as a National day of mourning for this scumbag: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... -h-w-bush/

On 9/11/’91 President George Bush Sr held his infamous New World Order speech:
We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves , and future generations , a New World Order ... when we are successful , and we will be , we have a real chance of this NWO . An order in which a credible UN can use it's peace keeping role…
https://youtu.be/48V41HqIyRw

For some of the highlights in the remarkable career of George “poppy” Bush...
Webster Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin – George Bush; The unauthorized biography: https://archive.org/stream/GeorgeBushTh ... A_djvu.txt

The Points of Light Foundation was created in 1990 as a non-profit organization in Washington, D.C. to promote the spirit of volunteerism described by U.S. President George H.W. Bush, "We can find meaning and reward by serving some higher purpose than ourselves, a shining purpose, the illumination of a thousand points of light": http://www.pointsoflight.org/what-we-do

Ray Chambers is the Founding Chairman of the Points of Light Foundation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Chambers

Ray Chambers is also on the Board of directors of Thorn: https://www.wearethorn.org/about-our-fi ... -children/

Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children (previously known as DNA) was founded by Hollywood personalities Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore in 2009 (they were a couple at the time).
Thorn is a non-profit, non-governmental organization directed towards fighting child sexual slavery: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_(organization)
(archived here: http://archive.is/YKCJV)

Josh Kushner’s buddy Ashton Kutcher also serves on the Human trafficking Advisory Board of the McCain Institute: https://www.mccaininstitute.org/staff/ashton-kutcher/

For more on the child abuse by George H.W. Bush in the Franklin scandal: viewtopic.php?t=713&start=70
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
Firestarter

Texe Marrs - Thousand Points of Light

Post by Firestarter »

I’m afraid I still haven’t read any book of Texe Marrs.
Here’s the book “Dark Majesty; The Secret Brotherhood and the Magic of A Thousand Points of Light”: https://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Te ... 0Marrs.pdf

I did a “quick scan” of the book, and (like I wrote before) Texe Marrs if not for me. It’s very similar to dozens of other “conspiracy books” that are basically all the same. Rothschild and Rockefeller are always mentioned...

Nothing on the biggest Republican donor Sheldon Adelson: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1156#p4358

Nothing on the Bronfman crime family: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1038&start=100#p5289

The Order of the Garter and Mithras are mentioned in the book, but without any information: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1093&start=20#p5549

Nothing on the Pan-Europa Union of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi and Archduke Otto van Habsburg or the Mont Pelerin Society: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1340&start=30#p5572

notmartha wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:18 amRemember, their "god" is Lucifer, the "illuminated" one. And they absolutely want one New Age religion, the same as the old age.. "you will be as gods"...

You may be interested in books by Texe Marrs about the New Age movement.

Dark Secrets of the New Age

Mystery Mark of the New Age

New Age Cults And Religions

Ravaged by the New Age

Conspiracy of the Six-Pointed Star

Circle of Intrigue

It's not about what you or I believe, but what they believe...and act on based on their belief.
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Thank you for your additions re. Thousand Points of Light.
Firestarter wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 pm Josh Kushner’s buddy Ashton Kutcher also serves on the Human trafficking Advisory Board of the McCain Institute:
Kutcher is/was married to a Russian Jew, Mila Kunis, who was "discovered" by Hollywood as a young child before she could speak English, acting in Barbie commercials. She later, at the age of 14 (lying about her age), co-starred w/ Kutcher in That 70's Show. Just some probably useless trivia...
Firestarter wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:35 pm I did a “quick scan” of the book, and (like I wrote before) Texe Marrs if not for me. It’s very similar to dozens of other “conspiracy books” that are basically all the same. Rothschild and Rockefeller are always mentioned...
Circle of Intrigue and Conspiracy of the Six-Pointed Star (links reposted by Firestarter above) have plenty about the Bronfmans, Habsburg, Order of the Garter and Mithras. Texe is good for those new to the study of the mystery schools. A lot of it is very basic to you and me, but not to everyone reading this forum. I don’t know if the media near you is covering all the GHWB hoopla, but if you could see how many Americans still think he was a great and wonderful Christian man, you would understand why the milk is important to get out to the people who will just gag on meat.

I think “Dark Majesty; The Secret Brotherhood and the Magic of A Thousand Points of Light” is good for what it is, and its contents are applicable to this topic.

Here are a couple more quotes including "Thousand Points of Light":

December 5, 2018 - GW Bush (43) eulogized GHW Bush (41):
“[T]o us, his was the brightest of a thousand points of light.”
1989 - Neil Young released "Rockin in a Free World" which was used, more recently, by Bernie Sanders (with permission) and Trump (without permission):
There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it, any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,
Keep on rockin' in the free world

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away, and she's gone to get a hit
She hates her life, and what she's done to it
There's one more kid that will never go to school
Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler,
Machine gun hand
We got department stores and toilet paper
Got Styrofoam boxes for the ozone layer
Got a man of the people, says keep hope alive
Got fuel to burn, got roads to drive.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I’ve earlier posted on Demi Moore’s and her ex-husband Ashton Kutcher’s Thorn ties to Bush’s Points of light foundation.

Here are Mila Kunis and husband Kutcher, with freemason hat, in 2016.

Ashton and Demi’s Thorn has centre stage in Ivanka's fight “against” human trafficking (together with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and International Justice Mission)...
Reportedly it was Ivanka who suggested the meeting to daddy Donald Trump: https://stream.org/trump-listening-sess ... afficking/

Donald Trump has boasted about “my” Kabbalah teacher Eitan Yardeni.

Yardeni has been closely associated with WeWork that was founded by Adam and Rebekah Neumann.
Rebekah Neumann was recruited by her cousin Gwyneth Paltrow.

The Neumanns are close friends with Donald’s daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner.
Yardeni was also Madonna’s “first” Kabbalah teacher and the good friend of Ivanka’s brother-in-law Joshua Kushner, Ashton Kutcher and his ex-wife Demi Moore: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/wewo ... re-2019-10

Donald’s other daughter Tiffany (the close friend of Sleepy Joe’s granddaughter Naomi Biden) and ex-wife Marla Maples have also entered the Kabbalah cult under rabbi Eitan Yardeni: https://lukeford.net/blog/?p=91189

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:10 pmTiffany Trump (Donald's “other” daughter) and Naomi Biden, daughter of Joe’s son Hunter, are best friends.
See Tiffany Trump with her friend Naomi Biden.

Tiffany and Naomi graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2016. The ceremony was attended by Joe Biden and Donald Trump, who was running for president at the time
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1038&p=69085&hilit=Tiffany#p69085

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:58 pmDonald Trump has boasted about “my” Kabbalah teacher Eitan Yardeni.
I need to make a correction…
The book collected statements from Trump cronies. This wasn’t an actual quote from the Donald.

The following article argues that Donald is an initiated freemason (or some other occult, satanic cult).

Donald Trump often poses with the (Satanic) inverted pyramid gesture. If Trump regularly shows this symbolic gesture openly and in plain sight… this is an invocation to his “god” (Lucifer, Baal) in plain sight.

During Donald’s campaign in 2016, his staff wore a lapel pin shaped as an inverted pyramid, with the colours purple and gold.

The following image shows US President Harry S Truman in his Grand Master Freemasonic apron - note the inverted triangle with the all-seeing eye (of Horus, Odin).

What does this inverted pyramid mean?!? This all leads to the child sacrifice, fertility cult of Baal.
Baal was the male deity of the cult, and Asherah was the female. Asherah goes by several names, including: Astarte, Ashtoreth, Atargatis, Athirat, Venus, Isis, Juno, Ishtar, the queen of heaven, Aphrodite, and Hadad.
The inverted triangle represents the vagina of Asherah; see the following image of Asherah.

Occult practitioners also use the inverted triangle as a sign for Lucifer.

Trump Tower blatantly shows that Donald worships the horned one.
See the inverted pyramid at Trump Tower, made up of a grove of trees (trees represent the feminine). The inverted pyramid represents the female Asherah, while the fertility feast for Baal always took place with a grove of trees…
Also look to the top of Trump Tower, where there are the 7 columns, which represent the 7 pillars rising for Baal!

Also count the trees on the sides of the inverted pyramid.
Each side has 6 trees; so Trump’s inverted triangle represents 666.

In conclusion of Trump Tower.
– Trump Tower features the numbers 666 on an inverted pyramid.
– Trump Tower exhibits 7 sections that rise like the 7 pillars of Baal.
– Trump has pagan deities on the ceiling of his penthouse.
– Trump’s penthouse’s interior replicates the interior of a grand Lodge.
http://web.archive.org/web/202010220351 ... hronicles/
(https://archive.is/9Ji8r)

For more on Baal: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=745&start=40#p5894