Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

Now they said that probably my grandmother's life won't be interested for them because she died before I was born. And they want to examine my childhood's life with relation my father. Because he had alcohol problem for a long time and “maybe” it caused damage in my life.

“Did, does anybody from your close family have alcohol etc problems in his life?”

1, Yes, my father, and he stopped drinking alcohol voluntary on his own, alone from 1 day to anther, without anybody's medical suggestion, help etc. and I was born in communism.

2, Once I went home drunk when I was young (16-17 years old from a party), next day my father said me “son I know I make a bad example for you, but please don't do it again, you're young. You don't know, don't understand why I'm doing this.”.
And I had no alcohol problem at all in my life, and I was always against drugs in my life.

3, My father was child when commies raped her mother, then they force moved them all together to another city, they were used and were starving sometimes and her mother was stalked to death after she got out from psychiatric and we cannot get her murders names (commies) though even the laws allow it. My father tried to get those names but they refused it.

If I lied to doctors then I lied against myself in psychological examination,
If I won't, then doctors can be prejudice, because this is a sensitive issue in Hungary, nobody likes to hear "communists crimes, agent lists etc" (it's a can of worms).
It's like expecting a “confession, inquisition” from a relative of Holocaust victim where Holocaust denying has not yet real consequence, or would be freely judged where Hitler’s members, fans etc can be freely and with their wishes.

Some people said that you don't have to go there, but that's already a label on me, and limiting my human rights because I can't renew my driver licence since 2015.
And earlier in 2014, I was stalked, threatened, bulled even to kill myself, and I did go voluntary for help in Austria and they found me healthy there when stalkers on Internet bulled me to kill myself in a manipulative way. But this examination is just not free from prejudice.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

Some people (from authorities) said, wrote as a described that I've to leave my country (emigrate) if won't accept their interior medical examinations, because simply they just can't do anything with me then. Others (naive) tried to guide me in tricky ways to give them credit, etc.
(I'm 44 and emigration isn't that simply sudden thing in this kind of situations, but I'm waiting for more than a year and for nothing help, which means conflict is growing sadly in this problem)

It took me 1 year just to get a copy of my own medical-records from my family doctors just to know what they wrote into it about me. While they should let their patients to know it immediately.
And that medical-records is also a question how to examine that by doctors.

So please if you can say, advice something then help me please.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Are you in Hungary, Knorbert?

I don't know anything about the laws in Hungary. Does anyone else here?
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Yes I'm in Hungary right now,
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I just got a reply from Hungarian healthcare and it's again the category of "Others (naive) tried to guide me in tricky ways to give them credit, etc."
They want me to argue, and to be judged by those who can not prove themselves to be free from prejudice. "let's try hand washes hand".

I could communicate easily even with tourist Chinese who came from communist China, to change experiences, getting useful advices, help etc in life to avoid problems, they were wonderful people. But sadly it is not exist here in ex-comie Hungary.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Sorry to hear it. Have you read this?

http://lawfulpath.com/ref/brainwsh.shtml
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Thank you for your reply but I'm looking for law here, rather than time stealer theories.
Last edited by knorbert on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

As a help to others in situations like mine. The healthcare insurance is "fake, false" or will be "signed under force",

And if you're on foreign countries then can be supporting terrorism if you're paying/ transferring "health care insurance, etc" after these kind of doctors.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

This is how the former commies act against me in Hungary.

So they work 1 by 1 for same purpose with same result. But their outlaw acts are connecting them to each other under:
Act C of 2012 on the Criminal Code, Section 143, Crimes Against Humanity (Hungarian law)
(1) Any persons who being part of a widespread or systematic practice:
b) forces the civilian population, in part or in whole, to live under conditions threatening the demise of that population
or certain members thereof;
e) deprives another person of his personal freedom,
g) causes serious bodily or mental injury to others;
h) deprives other persons of their basic rights for reasons of their affiliation with a group on the grounds of political opinion, nationality, ethnic origin, culture, religion, sex or any other reason;
- is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment between ten to twenty years or with life imprisonment.

- I'm discriminated from any kind of legal work for income, and benefit, because my protection in health care system is not true, (including my legal industrial safety rights). Their outlaw acts is a torture for me.
- I was born in a family of victims of communist regime. And authorities reject any kind of rights of it.
- And I made many political comments on Internet. And I’m pacifist, against wars.
- Since 2015 doctors are asking from me that kind of health care examination, in what exactly the Hungarian health care system is unable with mentally healthy mind to be suitable and to answer, for example to the purpose of proving their impartiality, in other words there is prejudice.
** I'd like to note that I had to wait one year for copy of my medical history to be released. * *
+++++ +++++
Act C of 2012 on the Criminal Code, Section 143, Crimes Against Humanity (Hungarian law)
(3) In the application of this Section widespread or systematic assault on the civilian population shall include all conduct which covers the acts defined under Subsection (1) committed systematically against the civilian population aiming to implement or facilitate the policies of a State or organization.

- The discriminative outlaw acts of doctors etc are trying to force me to inherit the outlaw suffer from former communism.
- When I say to doctors etc (including Ombudsman) I’ve rights to prevent prejudice risks”, then their oral answer is:
“Nobody cares that stupid rights, law, etc.”
“You’ve to work together with these (outlaw) doctors.”
“Go and find yourself a doctor, who accept your rights (but they protect the outlaw acts of doctors).”
“I’m not saying you’re the first with problem like this, but we don’t have this kind of reports.”
+++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++ +++++
- Just as they reject to reply me in letters about how to prevent prejudice risks. Maybe because: (Hungarian law)
Act C of 2012 on the Criminal Code, Section 333 Open Denial of Nazi Crimes and Communist Crimes:
Any person who denies before large public the crime of genocide and other crimes committed against humanity by nazi and communist regimes, or expresses any doubt or implies that it is insignificant, or attempts to justify them is guilty of felony punishable by imprisonment not exceeding three years.

Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

It’s probably not want you want to hear, but my advice is to be practical about psychiatrists that want to force you into psychiatric treatment.
That is – in short – don’t explicitly refuse...

See the following post: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=734&start=20#p3849
Firestarter wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:18 pmBEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME
The first thing to realise is that there has never been any wonder treatment to solve mental problems. There isn’t anybody that’s always happy and confident, (nearly) everybody has some troubles.
Using (too much) drugs or alcohol is not good for your mental health. When you’re an addict, this will probably cause mental health problems. Unfortunately there is also no wonder treatment to solve a serious addiction...

There are a couple of things you can do, to minimise your chances of becoming the victim of psychiatry.
In psychiatric trials the rule “anything you say, can and will be used against you” applies, so better watch what you say.
Maybe even more important (than what you say) is how you look. Try to look as good and dress as “normal” as you can. Do not go to a meeting with a health care worker stoned or drunk.
When psychiatric health “care” workers insist on making a house visit: clean your house first.

Do not explicitly refuse psychiatric treatment (or this “will be used against you”). There isn’t any treatment that works, so demand that the psychiatrist explains the reasons for the proposed treatment...
Ask critical questions to the psychiatrist (you can even prepare questions before an appointment).
Take a piece of paper and pen to take notes – you probably get a somewhat paranoid reaction - What are you doing?!? - of the psychiatrist when you do...

If you handle psychiatrists in this way, you can beat them at their own game.
If you learn to speak to a psychiatrist with confidence, while the psychiatrist is insecure, they can’t play you around so easily. In this way you can hopefully even improve your communication skills, which will benefit you in your life...
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549