Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

- Well B-A-Z County's Government Office, and B-A-Z National Public Health Department replied me, and their reply is talking about it is official reply meanwhile their copied documents have no stamps, signatures to prove those are officially copied.
But interesting is there is a document which states the copy of documents were done officially., lol they even attached it to half of documents with a “stapler”.. to make look like “it’s official copy”..

- And there are handwritten numbers, letters on another document which maybe the case number maybe something else on that typed letters document. (and many more issues are but maybe just there are to jam their careless corrupt reply).

- And they didn’t show me that document what I was asking from them meanwhile I still don’t know that registry number letter what they were referring and using by their rejection of my compliant/ report.

** Namely they fabricated something in my case ** and they don’t want to show me..

** All together they gave me false reply, meanwhile they bravely said in their letter that it’s based on law and the asked documents are attached to their postal letter as law says it. **

As I said they are scared to connect my report/ complaint to their decision which says “the investigation of this report is not qualify, nor belong to Hungarian authorities duty and there is no place in Hungary for it..”

- They act like everything is alright meanwhile this protected racist crime against me at Hungarian National Public Health Department (and at Hungarian Government Office) is discriminating me from all areas in Hungary where their health duty is, and it’s endangering my life in a slow murdering processes.
And they know better what are those areas exactly.. just think about where the health department etc has duty to protect secure life in the country.

** Bank and private health insurance **
- I went into a Bank to ask information about “health insurance” what they offer to the public in Hungary.
Well they gave me some papers with informations, and the contract is talking about exclusions, etc.

So I called the Bank on phone to get informations and I told them my health documents and my national health insurance (state owned) have been corrupted since 2015, and Hungarian authorities reject to investigate these out law acts of family doctors, etc, and I was even told to not come back to Hungary by the Hungarian consul to Malaysia because of this crime against me.

- Well the Bank in the first moment tried to talk about how maybe possible to make contract but in the end of conversation they just said me “No we can’t do it, ask them to delete these from your documents”.

- I even told the Bank what if I’m going abroad and the Bank has to take responsibility with these fake Hungarian documents in any country?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Using “tourist insurance requesting” to ask chances about having Russian visa,
meanwhile my health documents and insurance have been corrupted in Hungary since 2015 and former commies (ex-KGB with its under groups) have benefit from that racist corruption..

Well, Russian law requires “(health, etc) tourist insurance” for visa requesting.
So days ago I sent the following e-mail to 3 insurance companies which are registered next some others at Russian embassy’s web site.

" To: - Allianz,
- Bupa Denmark, Branch of Bupa Insurance Limited, England,
- Europ Assistance Magyarország Kft.

Dear Sir, Madam.

Subject: Asking health and tourist insurance information.

I’d like to ask information about that is it possible for me to get at your company:
- Health insurance ?
- And tourist insurance (which contains tourist health-insurance also) ?
Comment:
My Hungarian health documents and my national-health-insurance (Társadalombiztosítás) have been falsified since 2015. And Hungarian authorities reject to investigate these corrupt and racist acts of family doctors.
Hungarian authorities even told me many times better if I leave the country (Hungary)..And for example family doctors and other authorities told me also that “Nobody cares that “stupid law””.
I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár "

,****
(The Allianz is German company but very big and Germany rejected to help me earlier.)

So in next step I will ask the Russian embassy to Hungary about my chance/ opportunity to get Russian visa with using the answers of insurance companies (I cannot wait for insurance companies replies).. and I will send, address also that e-mail to SVR (Foreign Intelligent Service of the Russian Federation)

And then I will send again to SVR the Russian embassies reply and Hungarian authorities including Viktor Orbán Hungarian PM as earlier..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol, ** No real Official Copy **
Just as I thought the BAZ-County's National Health Department and BAZ county’s Government Office replied me but the "official copies" what I requeried from them is the same fake, corrupt as it was earlier.

a,
They fasten 4 pieces of papers together with a simple stapler and the front page states that is a software made copy and it has a simple document seal and an unknown signature..
And only the simple stapler connects the "cover" first page to the photo copied documents and nothing more..
Namely those are misleading official copies.. what cheaters love to use by scams..
b,
And they fasten another 2 papers together with simple stapler and the first page has seal and an unknown signature only.. and it has handwritten numbers without saying those are for example registry/ file numbers or just someone wrote those there for mistakenly..
Namely those are misleading official copies also..

So Mr. Ervin Demeter former secret service minister's authorities are using simple staplers with 1 seal and an unknown signature to prove those are "official copies"..
And I talked on the phone with the administrator of this case (Dr. Perédi Gyöző lawyer) and he stated that those are official copies but he hanged up on phone again then he did not picked up his phone..

And the National-health department center (here after NNK) said I was right they didn’t receive any mail postal letter from me and my report arrived in e-mail.. (but they didn’t correct the 04 October date to 14, October.. anyway)
And they said they forwarded legally my complaint to BAZ Government Office as it belongs to there..
My speculation is that NNK tries to stay away from this case as far is possible.. And sure why would NNK argue with a former secret service minister in a case about ex-KGB emotion issues in health care ??

** No private Health Insurance, No Travel Insurance **
None of Insurance companies wanted to make contract with corrupted documents..
- Bupa tried to ask from me data like they were interested but when I told them I’m looking for information about how it is working then they didn’t reply..
- I talked on phone with a Hungarian Insurance company then they even replied me on e-mail with saying no, and because they follow their own regulations..

-Allianz (Hungária branch) is just not replying since weeks.. and Austrian branch just turned away from answer with saying they deal with only Austrian residences.. though Allianz Austria deals with those Hungarians who are traveling outside of Europe..
And somehow Germany/ Austria always act like they were back-room friends with east communists..

But I don’t give up to get those copies to be official, so I will have to visit personally even if I have to sit there all day in their business hours.. (only for official copy and hopefully no new lawyer tricks from them if they still want to carry on with this against me)
And I will contact Allianz because their web sites saying they can even offer insurance in war zones.. And Germans were acting

And I’ve to ask the Russian embassy to Hungary “visa” advice with the Insurance companies answers..
Then back to Russian’s SVR again.. with these results..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** Russian embassy to Hungary **

Well I sent e-mail to Russian embassy to Hungary about asking my travel chances because they requiring travel insurance for visa.. And I want to know how that racist corruption affects my chances in life, meanwhile the former commie agents (ex-KGB) have benefit from this crime.

** Allianz insurance company **

Allianz replied me in e-mail (what a coincident, right next morning after I sent e-mail to Russian Embassy) and Allianz said me;
They cannot make health insurance contract with me (which covers me in Hungary), but they can offer/ make travel insurance for me which includes accident, illness, too on abroad..

Then I called Allainz Hungária on phone again and I asked them how is it possible to offer/ make a contract like that, I even told them their contract offer was about trampling on my human rights..
They didn’t want to understand me in the first minutes, but in the end they admitted it is not working and they will reply me in e-mail too correct their earlier decision..

Allainz is German based company and I experienced many times German lobbies are with my former commie enemies against me anywhere and as they can exist..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol,

** Allianz insurance company replied me again. **

They said according to our phone conversation:
- They don’t have any health insurance opportunity for anybody..
(Interesting is I found life insurance on their web page and it can contain accident and surgery, illness etc insurances (namely similar to health insurance) in Hungary..)

- And they said they still have travel insurance but if accident or illness happens with me and I try to claim money from them then they may ask health and other documents from me.. Plus they don’t have opportunity to ignore their own regulations..

Sounds to me they offer me a travel insurance contract as long they don’t have to look officially into my health etc documents.. Meanwhile I keep saying those were corrupted on racist way by the Hungarian authorities, and I was even told better if I leave my country (Hungary)..

- Meanwhile other insurance companies, etc turned away from their offer right after when I asked them what they will do if accident or illness happened with me and they need to answer to foreign authorities about how was that contract signed with me..

So who has benefit from a travel insurance offer like that ?
I don’t have for sure..

ps,
And last week I sent e-mail to Russian embassy to Hungary about asking my travel chances because they requiring travel insurance for visa.. And I want to know how that racist corruption affects my chances in life, meanwhile the former commie agents (ex-KGB) have benefit from this crime.

German system is so openly stubborn.. meanwhile English speaker world was way intelligent with not being interested to be stubborn against me..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

*** B-A-Z County's Government Office, and B-A-Z National Public Health Department ***

Finally:
Last Correction this week on Wednesday the lawyer (Dr. Gyöző Perédi) of B-A-Z county’s Public Health Department signed and put stamp on and corrected the “Lawyer trick” documents, I was asking them to do it since end of Nov, 2019. (I posted it on this forum on “Tue Dec 03, 2019”)
It says the investigation of my report, complaint (against racist corruption) doesn’t qualify nor belong to (Hungarian) authorities duty and has no place to forward it.. but only by private, labour court (in Hungary)..

*** Allianz Insurance company ***

Hoops, I sent this e-mail today:
To: Allianz Hungária Zrt,
Dear Sir, Madam,

I asked information about health and travel insurance, with saying the followings:
“““ Comment: My Hungarian health documents and my national-health-insurance (Társadalombiztosítás) have been falsified since 2015. And Hungarian authorities reject to investigate these corrupt and racist acts of family doctors. Hungarian authorities even told me many times better if I leave the country (Hungary)..And for example family doctors and other authorities told me also that “Nobody cares that “stupid law””. ”””. The quote is here after abbreviated: “My Comment” .
- But your answer in e-mail wasn’t that what I’m looking for, therefore I’m asking the followings:

*** Life Insurance ***

Yes, Allianz Hungária Zrt has life insurance instead of health insurance, therefore I’m repeating for you the same question but now with using “life insurance”:
- Is it possible for me to get life insurance which contains accident, sickness, etc or not? “My Comment”.

*** Travel Insurance ***

Your reply is saying that I can have travel insurance, but you will check my health, etc documents only after if accident, sickness etc happened and hospital, etc asked you to pay the bill.
So are you saying that:
* A; - Allianz Hungária Zrt already accepted “My Comment” what I said in e-mails and on phone too?! And if yes you accepted “My Comment” then could you please tell me its protocol?
* B; - Or do you say that for example Russian Immigration Department, and Russian Embassy to Hungary can accept that kind of travel insurance contract for visa application, which only after wants to think about their clients present health, etc documents including “My Comment”, if accident, sickness etc happened and hospital, etc asked the insurance company to pay the bill ?
* C; - Or your answer was “No”, because you cannot make travel insurance contract with me because of “My Comment”? ****************************** - And could you please tell me do you have this kind of “My Comment” experience or not? ****************************** - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, ,, Nationality: Hungarian,
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Something happened hours after they finally signed their copied documents on last Wednesday.. and I was thinking what it means and what should I do.

They sent me a subliminal with saying they will take my money (funny is I don’t have much money at all, and hard for me to get money because of their racist corruption).. But probably they’re scared if I leave the country again and with more evidences against their racist crime, especially they (their backfired lawyer trick) officially say that the investigation of their racist corruption doesn’t belong to duty of “Hungarian” authorities.. They may realized I’m not quitter since 2015..

So my answer to them is I want money from their pocket into my pocket, because I will sue them in the future, as some people wisely suggested it since years, but I just told them I want only peace..

It won’t be soon, but now I’m sure my enemies (ex-commies) just told me that I must sue them for money also to get peace..

They (ex-commies) keep sending me openly subliminal messages (especially on Internet,) since 2015.. kind of threat, fear, bad-advices, predicting future, etc some became real, but some of them was nothing but their desperate bluffing wishes.. for example they told me “this is your last trip (to Malaysia in 2017)” and since I was there in 2018, 2019 also..

editing: Hungarian gypsies were segregated in some schools (racist way) since 2004, and it seems they won the trial but the Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán said to them the gypsies will get the money in the last moment and not before..
What I mean is even though I'm native Hungarian and not gipsy but probably that's why they did everything that slow against me also, and nearly always, and few times more slower then what the law allows to them.. But for example given out my health history was pure outlaw because they gave me after 1 year later, and after when their investigation of my report was "finished".. and the preventing prejudice was always denied since beginning..

That's how the racist authorities hope maybe their targeted person will give it up, or die etc or being forgotten in their racism..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Well Allianz never replied to my letter but maybe because of Corona virus.. so later I will may should contact them again..

I sent the following e-mail on 07 ,March , 2020 , but no reply from them since:

To.: - Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary,
- Sergei Naryshkin, Director of Foreign Intelligent Service of the Russian Federation (here after SVR).
- Russian Federation Embassy to Hungary,
- Sir, Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Virág Kádár, Head of department, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Roland Patay, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK).
- Dr. Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK),
- Dr. Rita Paphalmi, head of department, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- dr. Róbert Wágner, administrator, National Public Health Center (NNK),
- Mr. Ervin Demeter, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, (and former Secret-Service Minister)
- Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, B-A-Z County's Government Office, National Public Health Department,
- dr. Gyöző Perédi, Administrator, B-A-Z County's Government Office, National Public Health Department,
- Dr. Zita Hudák, Head of District Office; District Office of Edelény,
- Dr. Mária Király, District Office of Edelény, National Public Health Department,
- János Hajdú, Director-General, Counter Terrorism Center (TEK),
- Ombudsman, Commission for Fundamental Rights the National Human Rights Institution of UN.
- Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika,
- János Szaniszlo, Government Office, District Office of Kazincbarcika,
- Mr. János Fortuna chief of department, Employment Department (Job-center),
- Dr. Tamás Szentes, Office of the Chief Medical Officer (OTH), National Public Health and Medical Officer Service (ÁNTSZ),
- Medical Chamber (in Hungarian: Orvosi Kamara),

Registry/ Case number of my letter: KIMAR-2019-09-22-B-BAZ / 12

Attachment: 2019_Oct_14_To_Hudak_e-mail. Russian-Emb-Visa-question.pdf ; BAZ_ANTSZ_Demeter_Signed.pdf

Dear Sir, Madam,

Subject: Protest and Requesting information.

- With my human rights title I’m still PROTESTING against the racist, corrupt acts, meanwhile I acknowledge / namely I noted that you don’t want to terminate this inhumanity since years.
Including the - Ombudsman, after they said that they’ve no idea where to this problem (racist inhuman crime) belongs, and “I’m not saying you’re the first one with complaint (against racist crime) like yours, but also we don’t have records about this like yours.”..
- With my human rights title I’m REQUESTING the following information from you, because I don’t want to drag in those countries too which have nothing to do with your arrogant racist crime, meanwhile they preferred to help me.
(Otherwise it’d be again for example in Thailand, Malaysia: “This is not our dirt.” and “This is a bubble (to divide us).”)
** - I ask you tell me, since 1989 what happened with those people who have been victim of that racist corrupt crime, which I’ve been also a victim of in Hungary since 2015?
- Did they (successfully) left Hungary (namely emigrated)? - Or did they die in your racist, corrupt oppression? - Or did court of human rights maybe give back their rights, and need to sue you in each of this kind of racist inhumanity / corruption, and hoping that they’ll care about that “stupid” law unlike you do?

Reason:

I’m a victim of politically motivated attempt of psychiatric fraud (with racist stigma) since 2015, in Hungary, which is a slow murdering process, and Hungarian former communist agents openly have benefit from it (it’s the former foreign under-group of ex-KGB in Hungary).
- First organized unknown persons stalked, harassed, bulled me on phone, Internet, etc with professional electronic equipments, and Hungarian police rejected to help me. Then I told that to family doctors in 2015, and they called that paranoia, meanwhile they rejected my human rights on a racist way, with that reason ““Nobody cares that “stupid” law.””. Because I told them I only accept independent examination where communists cannot be, with reason I’m a relative of victims of commie agent crimes, and we don’t know their names, etc, though my family lawfully requested those. Ever since I realized I’m also a victim of them.
- And ever since my health documents and my health insurance (social insurance, TB) have been falsified also.
And none of you /Hungarian authorities wanted to terminate this racist, corrupt inhumanity, not even the chief health officers though their duty by law protecting the human rights.
- It wasn’t me who wanted this, and I kept asking you /Hungarian authorities to stop it, but you always just come up with new lawyer, etc tricks. Few people told me the following on abroad about this psychiatric fraud attempt: “They were drunk when they did that to you.”.

* All because of your racist corruption my freedom-rights are limited and my life is being endangered.*
- I’m discriminated anywhere in life where the legal health documents, or health / social insurances are necessary. For example:
- 1, I cannot work legally, because my protection in the health care system is not true, (including my legal industrial safety rights).
- 2, I cannot get legally private-health, or -life, tourist etc insurance.
- 3, My travel rights are limited, for example wherever travel insurance is necessary, as confirmed by Russian tourist visa regulation too.
I sent the following e-mail to Embassy of the Russian Federation to Hungary on 26, January, 2020, and they couldn’t reply to that:
- “I would like to receive information about chances of getting a Russian tourist visa.
Your embassy’s web page is asking tourist health-insurance for tourist visa. My only problem is that I cannot get tourist health insurance, nobody wants to make contract, because my health documents and health insurance have been corrupted since 2015, and Hungarian authorities reject to investigate it, neither to help me (they even told me “better if you leave the country”).
The reason I tell this because former Hungarian communist agents (under group of ex-KGB) have openly benefit from that racist corruption, and I want to know how that affects my chances in life.”
- 4, Mix of foreign organized criminals didn’t even deny that your racist corruption is helping them against me, and against those who tried to help me meanwhile I was on abroad for help.
- 5, In illness, accident, etc, I cannot get reliable medical service if it needs, all because you don’t want to terminate the racist, corrupt inhumanity since 2015.

Repeated comment, question:

Dear Sergei Naryshkin, Director of SVR,
and Russian Federation Embassy to Hungary,
I’d like to hear the answer from you also: What happened with the other victims in this kind of racist corruption?
Quote from that what I sent to Hungarian authorities in e-mail with attachment, on 14, October,2019:
(Since they officially replied that, the investigation of my complaint is not the Hungarian authorities’ duty):
“- Wouldn’t be easier for you also to solve lawfully that problem, as the human rights law says it too?
- For example to eliminate the racist corrupt acts of two family doctors because those are against my life?”
Quote from its attachment:
“ 2, - Do you recognize permanently all of my human rights, though I was born in 1972 in a family of victims of communist ideology as “otherorigin”?
I separately ask:
3, - Do you agree by that I’ve rights to prevent prejudice in Hungarian health-care, even by psychiatric examination?
4, - Do you agree by that I’ve rights to make psychiatric examination on abroad if the Hungarian health care is still not able to prevent rejudice in Hungary, though you asked that examination?
5, - Do you accept that I don’t recognize that kind of examinations in Hungary, with what it’s possible corruptly protecting the two family doctors “paranoid” examination suggestions?
Reason: because so far nobody answered me the most parts of my complaints, meanwhile I want to prove this is an attempt of psychiatric fraud. And since 2015 everybody ignored my request by preventing prejudice. They just said that, nobody cares that “stupid” law, or they told me to leave the country. ”

I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I called on phone Russian embassy to Hungary, because they didn’t reply to my e-mail.
- And they told me the right person wasn’t in their building, and they sounded like they found my e-mail.
- Then next day’s phone call they listened me and then they told me to send again the e-mail because they don’t know where it is..

So days later I sent again e-mail to SVR (Russian Foreign Intelligent Service of Russia) and Russian Embassy to Hungary, and to many Hungarian authorities too, who are somehow involved in this racist corruption (including Police).

And I put this in the end:
“- I also state that I don’t recognize any kind of Hungarian authority decisions, etc. with that reason my human rights are continuously oppressed on a racist corrupt way by Hungarian authorities since 2015. And they had enough time to liberate my human rights but they never did that (so far), meanwhile what I keep doing is I’m fighting for my human rights since first moment.”

I wonder if they realized I’ve even rights to reject accepting those decisions what they did before this letter too.

09, April,2020,
I got reply letter from ORFK (National Police Headquarters of Hungary) and they said they forwarded my letter to police chief of (BAZ) county (where I live).
But without liberating my oppressed human rights, or answering to the subject of my e-mail in this racist corrupt case.
- Namely their reply was an unlawful lawyer trick. -

13, April,2020
I sent e-mail to ORFK (National Police of Hungary) and SVR (Russian Foreign Intelligent Service of Russia) and Russian Embassy to Hungary, and to many Hungarian authorities too including Ombudsman (UN)..
with “Subject: Rejection and Requesting information.”, Because ORFK - for reason of competence and jurisdiction - tries to forward my previous e-mail to (BAZ) county police chief (where I live).
But without liberating my oppressed human rights, or answering to the subject of my e-mail in this racist corrupt case.
- Namely their reply was an unlawful lawyer trick. -

16, April,2020,
I got reply letter from ORFK (National Police of Hungary) again, and their reply was same unlawful lawyer trick as their previous one was.
Because ORFK - for reason of competence and jurisdiction - tries to forward my e-mail to (BAZ) county police chief (where I live).

(- 4,)
It’s my e-mail on 13, April,2020,

- Sergei Naryshkin, Director of Foreign Intelligent Service of the Russian Federation (here after SVR).
- Sir, Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (here after NEAK),
- Dr. Virág Kádár, or person who replaced her or now responsible for her earlier duties by NEAK,
- Dr. Roland Patay, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK).
- Dr. Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- dr. Róbert Wágner, administrator, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- Mr. Ervin Demeter, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, (and former Secret-Service Minister)
- Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, B-A-Z County's Government Office, National Public Health Department,
- dr. Gyöző Perédi, Administrator, B-A-Z County's Government Office, National Public Health Department,
- Dr. Mária Király, District Office of Edelény, National Public Health Department,
- János Hajdú, Director-General, Counter Terrorism Center (TEK)
- Ombudsman, Commission for Fundamental Rights the National Human Rights Institution of UN.
- Mr. János Fortuna chief of department, Employment Department (Job-center)
- Dr. Tamás Szentes, Office of the Chief Medical Officer (OTH), National Public Health and Medical Officer Service (ÁNTSZ),
- Dr, Szabolcs Holló, judge, District Courthouse of Kazincbarcika (Hungary),
- Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika (Hungary).
- Dr. János Balogh, Chief commissioner of the Police,
- Dr. Zsolt Oletics (r. alezredes) Police at National Police Headquarters (ORFK),
- Dr. Vereckei Csaba Iván Police Chief of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County Police Headquarters,

Registry/ Case number of my letter: KIMAR-2019-09-22-B-BAZ / 16
Attachment: 2020-Apr-05_Kimar_email_BAZ_14-15.pdf ;
2020-Apr-09_ORFK_Police.pdf
Subject: Rejection and Requesting information.

Dear Sir, Madam,

I received a letter from National Police Headquarters (hereafter ORFK), and it said my e-mail arrived to ORFK on 06, April, 2020, and is connecting to the process number 05040-1124/2016.bü.
And they forwarded my letter to Dr. Vereckei Csaba Iván Police Chief of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County Police Headquarters, - for reason of competence and jurisdiction -.
But I reject to accept your answer.
Reason: My e-mail (date 05, April, 2020, number: KIMAR-2019-09-22-B-BAZ/14, /15) subject “Protest and Requesting information” and for reason because of racist corruption.
ORFK - for reason of competence and jurisdiction - tries to forward my e-mail without liberating my oppressed human rights, or answering to the subject of my e-mail in this racist corrupt case.

(I can understand for example when in Malaysia and Thailand people told me this is not their dirt and it’s a bubble to divide me and them, meanwhile they were helping me.)

Therefore I can’t accept your reply letter by law, and therefore I repeatedly request to answer to the question of my e-mail:
“ ** - I ask you tell me, since 1989 what happened with those people who have been victim of that racist corrupt crime, which I’ve been also a victim of in Hungary since 2015?
- Did they (successfully) left Hungary (namely emigrated)? - Or did they die in your racist, corrupt oppression? - Or did court of human rights maybe give back their rights, and need to sue you in each of this kind of racist inhumanity / corruption, and hoping that they’ll care about that “stupid” law unlike you do? ”
1, - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
2, - I also state that I don’t recognize any kind of Hungarian authority decisions, etc. with that reason my human rights are continuously oppressed on a racist corrupt way by Hungarian authorities since 2015. And they had enough time to liberate my human rights but they never did that (so far), meanwhile what I keep doing is I’m fighting for my human rights since first moment.

Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár
Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.;
Birth place, date: Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972,
13 , April, 2020. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Lol,

I called on phone Russian embassy to Hungary,
- And they told me the right person wasn’t in their building, and they sounded like they found my e-mail.
- Then next day’s phone call they listened me and then they told me to send again the e-mail because they don’t know where it is..

So I sent e-mail to SVR (Russian Foreign Intelligent Service of Russia) and Russian Embassy to Hungary, and to many Hungarian authorities too, who are somehow involved in this racist corruption (including Police).

And I put this in the end:
“- I also state that I don’t recognize any kind of Hungarian authority decisions, etc. with that reason my human rights are continuously oppressed on a racist corrupt way by Hungarian authorities since 2015. And they had enough time to liberate my human rights but they never did that (so far), meanwhile what I keep doing is I’m fighting for my human rights since first moment.”

I wonder if they realized I’ve even rights to reject accepting those decisions what they did before this letter too.

So I sent the following e-mail on 05, April, 2020, and police keep replying me on a racist corrupt way..

- Sir, Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (here after NEAK),
- Dr. Virág Kádár, or person who replaced her or now responsible for her earlier duties by NEAK,
- Dr. Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- dr. Róbert Wágner, administrator, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- János Hajdú, Director-General, Counter Terrorism Center (TEK)
- Mr. János Fortuna chief of department, Employment Department (Job-center)
- Dr, Szabolcs Holló, judge, District Courthouse of Kazincbarcika (Hungary),
- Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika (Hungary).
- Dr. János Balogh, Chief commissioner of the Police,

Registry/ Case number of my letter: KIMAR-2019-09-22-B-BAZ / 14

Attachment: 2019_Oct_14_To_Hudak_e-mail.pdf ; 2019_Oct_Hudák_orvos-csere-Folyamat.pdf ; Russian-Emb-Visa-question.pdf ; BAZ_ANTSZ_Demeter_Signed.pdf ; 2016_Dec_2017_Feb_Birosag_Court-house_decision.pdf ; 2016_Nov_07_To_State_Police- chief_e-mail.pdf ; 2016_Nov_27-28_To_prosecutor_e-mail.pdf ; 2016_Oct_06-07_To_Ando-Toth_police_e-mail.pdf ; 2016_Oct_07_From_Police-Report_1-5.pdf ; 2016_Oct_11_From_Police_Tundik_deny.pdf

- I will immedieatly send the remaining of 5 pieces of pdf file attachments to this e-mail. (Because of the big size). -

Dear Sir, Madam,

Subject: Protest and Requesting information.

- With my human rights title I’m still PROTESTING against the racist, corrupt acts, meanwhile I acknowledged / namely I noted that you don’t want to terminate this inhumanity since years. Including the - Ombudsman, after they said that they’ve no idea where to this problem (racist inhuman crime) belongs, and “I’m not saying you’re the first one with complaint (against racist crime) like yours, but also we don’t have records about this like yours.”..
- With my human rights title I’m REQUESTING the following information from you, because I don’t want to drag in those countries too which have nothing to do with your arrogant racist crime, meanwhile they preferred to help me. (Otherwise it’d be again for example in Thailand, Malaysia: “This is not our dirt.” and “This is a bubble (to divide us).”)

** - I ask you tell me, since 1989 what happened with those people who have been victim of that racist corrupt crime, which I’ve been also a victim of in Hungary since 2015?

- Did they (successfully) left Hungary (namely emigrated)? - Or did they die in your racist, corrupt oppression? - Or did court of human rights maybe give back their rights, and need to sue you in each of this kind of racist inhumanity / corruption, and hoping that they’ll care about that “stupid” law unlike you do?

Reason:
I’m a victim of politically motivated attempt of psychiatric fraud (with racist stigma) since 2015, in Hungary, which is a slow murdering process, and Hungarian former communist agents openly have benefit from it (it’s the former foreign under-group of ex-KGB in Hungary).
- First organized unknown persons stalked, harassed, bulled me on phone, Internet, etc with professional electronic equipments, and Hungarian police rejected to help me. Then I told that to family doctors in 2015, and they called that paranoia, meanwhile they rejected my human rights on a racist way, with that reason ““Nobody cares that “stupid” law.””. Because I told them I only accept independent examination where communists cannot be, with reason I’m a relative of victims of commie agent crimes, and we don’t know their names, etc, though my family lawfully requested those. Ever since I realized I’m also a victim of them.-
And ever since my health documents and my health insurance (social insurance, TB) have been falsified also.
And none of you /Hungarian authorities wanted to terminate this racist, corrupt inhumanity, not even the chief health officers though their duty by law protecting the human rights.
- Earlier for example some of authorities (police etc) asked from me “Who is that Charles?” the person, who wrote me on Yahoo the “We know where you live. We are watching you. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.”. Well some civil people told me that ““That “Charles” was the authorities, etc (and this is why they’re protecting this on a racist corrupt way.)””.

- It wasn’t me who wanted this, and I kept asking you /Hungarian authorities to stop it, but you always just come up with new lawyer, etc tricks. Few people told me the following on abroad about this psychiatric fraud attempt: “They were drunk when they did that to you.”.

* All because of your racist corruption my freedom-rights are limited and my life is being endangered.*

- I’m discriminated anywhere in life where the legal health documents, or health / social insurances are necessary.
For example:
- 1, I cannot work legally, because my protection in the health care system is not true, (including my legal industrial safety rights).
- 2, I cannot get legally private-health, or -life, tourist etc insurance.
- 3, My travel rights are limited, for example wherever travel insurance is necessary, as confirmed by Russian tourist visa regulation too.
I sent the following e-mail to Embassy of the Russian Federation to Hungary on 26, January, 2020, and they couldn’t reply to that:
- “I would like to receive information about chances of getting a Russian tourist visa.
Your embassy’s web page is asking tourist health-insurance for tourist visa. My only problem is that I cannot get tourist health insurance, nobody wants to make contract, because my health documents and health insurance have been corrupted since 2015, and Hungarian authorities reject to investigate it, neither to help me (they even told me “better if you leave the country”).
The reason I tell this because former Hungarian communist agents (under group of ex-KGB) have openly benefit from that racist corruption, and I want to know how that affects my chances in life.”
- 4, Mix of foreign organized criminals didn’t even deny that your racist corruption is helping them against me, and against those who tried to help me meanwhile I was on abroad for help.
- 5, In illness, accident, etc, I cannot get reliable medical service if it needs, all because you don’t want to terminate the racist, corrupt inhumanity since 2015.

Repeated comment, question:

Dear Sergei Naryshkin, Director of SVR,
and Russian Federation Embassy to Hungary,

I’d like to hear the answer from you also: What happened with the other victims in this kind of racist corruption?

Quote from that what I sent to Hungarian authorities in e-mail with attachment, on 14, October,2019: (Since they officially replied that, the investigation of my complaint is not the Hungarian authorities’ duty):
“- Wouldn’t be easier for you also to solve lawfully that problem, as the human rights law says it too?
- For example to eliminate the racist corrupt acts of two family doctors because those are against my life?”

Quote from its attachment:
“ 2, - Do you recognize permanently all of my human rights, though I was born in 1972 in a family of victims of communist ideology as “otherorigin”?
I separately ask:
3, - Do you agree by that I’ve rights to prevent prejudice in Hungarian health-care, even by psychiatric examination?
4, - Do you agree by that I’ve rights to make psychiatric examination on abroad if the Hungarian health care is still not able to prevent rejudice in Hungary, though you asked that examination?
5, - Do you accept that I don’t recognize that kind of examinations in Hungary, with what it’s possible corruptly protecting the two family doctors “paranoid” examination suggestions?

Reason: because so far nobody answered me the most parts of my complaints, meanwhile I want to prove this is an attempt of psychiatric fraud. And since 2015 everybody ignored my request by preventing prejudice. They just said that, nobody cares that “stupid” law, or they told me to leave the country. ”

1, - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
2, - I also state that I don’t recognize any kind of Hungarian authority decisions, etc. with that reason my human rights are continuously oppressed on a racist corrupt way by Hungarian authorities since 2015. And they had enough time to liberate my human rights but they never did that (so far), meanwhile what I keep doing is I’m fighting for my human rights since first moment.

Birth place, date: Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972

05, April, 2020. Hungary

6 attachments
2016_Nov_27-28_To_prosecutor_e-mail.pdf
2016_Oct_06-07_To_Ando-Toth_police_e-mail.pdf
2016_Nov_07_To_State_Police-chief_e-mail.pdf
2016_Dec_2017_Feb_Birosag_Court-house_decision.pdf
2016_Oct_11_From_Police_Tundik_deny.pdf
2016_Oct_07_From_Police-Report_1-5.pdf

Below is my connected e-mail because of the size of attachments.

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Registry/ Case number of my letter: KIMAR-2019-09-22-B-BAZ / 15

Attachment: 2019_Oct_14_To_Hudak_e-mail.pdf ; 2019_Oct_Hudák_orvos-csere-Folyamat.pdf ; Russian-Emb-Visa-question.pdf ; BAZ_ANTSZ_Demeter_Signed.pdf
And this is the fifth attachment: 2016-17_House_of_Terror_Museum_e-mail.pdf

I'm sending now the remained 5 attachments to the 05,April,2020, e-mail, (Registry/ Case number of my letter: KIMAR-2019-09-22-B-BAZ / 14)

Birth place, date: Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972
05, April, 2020. Hungary

[Quoted text hidden]

5 attachments
2016-17_House_of_Terror_Museum_e-mail.pdf
2019_Oct_Hudák_orvos-csere-Folyamat.pdf
Russian-Emb-Visa-question.pdf
2019_Oct_14_Hudák_orvos-csere-Folyamat_e-mail.pdf
BAZ_ANTSZ_Demeter_Signed.pdf