Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

Well,
I tried to ask appointment from Swedish Embassy in email, to talk with them in this or the next protest day. And this time they replied (in English) but late afternoon when I wasn’t there (though I had no Internet to check my email, but they'd face to face talk with me also).
“ Dear Mr. Norbert Kimár,

Thank you for your request. Please be informed that the Embassy of Sweden does not have any authority to act or to provide information on the below described matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards, ”

It’s still not clear whether only the Swedish Embassy has no authority, etc to act, etc or they talked about the entire Sweden system. And whether this is how it was always or just now.
(And to be honest even USA embassy had right to reply this for example to any Iraqi in Iraq while USA was running invasion there.)

Literally the Swedish embassy waited 10 and half months to reply to my email, and they did not even bother that I’m protesting there since last year (and sending facebook messages).

- Ridiculous what they did to me, and they are so politically proudly talk about the Swedish - HUMAN – Rights.
This Ombudsman also part of UN (United Nation), and I also address my demands to UN also.
Which means need to answer and clearly in the first moment and not waiting for almost a year especially when there is protest for answers.

I wonder what was their reason to prefer to remain silent (which is admitting their hidden guilt in this).
They even have a “defence attaché” at the embassy (if their web page is correct) and Hungary has Sweden weapons (Gripen war plane which is useless but weapon). And Swedish are arming who in Hungary? The “nobody cares that “stupid” law” gang.. “better if you leave the country”. And how are they checking their customer partners?

- It’s not like that what Sweden did with “Julian Assange/ Wikileaks” when they used rape charges to force him to stay in Ecuadorian embassy in UK, until the relationship broke up between him and Ecuador, and then UK police could arrest Assange to benefit USA.
- But for some reason Swedish Embassy rather ignored the UN regulation against me, and let me protest front of them, and putting me illegally on a waiting which still save time for criminals against me.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent this letter to Swedish embassy:

" Dear Swedish Embassy to Hungary.
Mr. Dag Hartelius, Sweden's Ambassador to Hungary,

Thank you for the reply, but I’d like to know the following;
Has Sweden ever had control, etc right over the Ombudsman in Hungary or not ?

Or you’ve no authority to answer to that either, or to provide information about that ?

18, June,2021
Sincerely:
Norbert Kimár "

That's their answer:

" Dear Norbert Kimár,

The Embassy of Sweden has no control over the Ombudsman in Hungary.

We are a Swedish government agency and we have no authority over Hungarian government institutions.

Yours sincerely, "
lol, who would thought that, but sure they have a reason to change the "Sweden" the country into "Swedish embassy" and someboödy has benefit from it but not me.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Well,
Swedish Embassy replied but not answered to my question.. Because my question was about Sweden the country what that embassy represents, and they change the “country” to “embassy”..

“ Dear Norbert Kimár,
The Embassy of Sweden has no control over the Ombudsman in Hungary.
We are a Swedish government agency and we have no authority over Hungarian government institutions.
Yours sincerely, ”

So I sent a new email..

“ Dear - Swedish Embassy to Hungary.
- Mr. Dag Hartelius, Sweden's Ambassador to Hungary,

My question is about “Sweden” (the country), and I addressed it to you, because your duty is to represent Sweden in Hungary.
I’m still asking the same question, because you didn’t answer my question:
“ Has Sweden ever had control, etc right over the Ombudsman in Hungary or not ?
Or you’ve no authority to answer to that either, or to provide information about that ? ”

If I don’t get an answer, then I will continue to express my opinion in front of your embassy.

Name: Norbert Kimár
Nationality/ Ethnic: Hungarian ”

They could even say where to turn to ask that in Sweden (their country), and an irony is that their embassy have Swedish Defense Attache, and the embassy is full with human rights talks, but not to my question..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 23,June, 2021, from 08:00 - to 10:00, I protested/ expressed my opinion front of Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU),
And then I protested front of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika from 10:20-12-20, because the racist (commie) crime against my life..

Another person told me, should be collecting signatures.. and had bad critics about Ombudsman, “Helps nobody, but those who have money..”. And some other people too agreed with my protest.
- Interesting is, people agree with my protest, and suggesting to collect signatures, but no Hungarian (except friends) click Like on my facebook, and only 1 Hungarian clicked 1 “Love” on protest photos on my Twitter..
So somebody is scared on Internet, maybe the censor or the people who agree with me..

And I gonna start a new way to fight for my life, I will do my job application on a special way.
For purpose of special job search, I gonna visit *some family, friends, etc businesses of the authorities, politicians etc people*.
And front of those businesses/ companies I'll have a special banner, and will be written on it something like this;

*** Can this ..... company lawfully employ me, or to tell how can I work elsewhere?
Because authorities racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015. ***

And I also will take those banners too, what I use in my protest/ expressing my opinion in Kossuth square (Parliament), etc. because it helps to explain..

My reason is, because I don’t want to address this racist crime problems only to those businesses who have nothing really to do with this crime, neither their family/ friends etc.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

30, June, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1, - front of Swedish Embassy (Sveriges Ambassad) in Budapest, 09:20-11:20. I protested here because (Swedish) Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) lawful duty is to help people, but their help is fake/ corrupt promises.. as always nobody came out from embassy.
They didn’t reply to my last email.. nor to my facebook message in what I told them:

“ I’m repeatedly going to protest/ express my opinion in front of your embassy's building in the morning, the date of my protest is on 30, June, 2021. Reason of this is the continuous racist communist discriminatory crime against my life since 2015. And the “(Swedish) Ombudsman in Hungary” corruptly allows this to happen. I’m still asking the same question, because you didn’t answer my question: - Has Sweden ever had control, etc right over the Ombudsman in Hungary or not ? - Or you’ve no authority to answer to that either, or to provide information about that ? - Then please tell me who can answered that in Sweden. ”

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:00 – 14:20. This time police and guards let me protest/ express my opinion without any argument..
And days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:
- Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK), instead of going there too to protest for the same reason.. and also to PM Viktor Orbán, Guards, Parliament.
I met with a man, he said he’s not commie, and he had no bad experience to say bad thing about them, and he always laughed for 2 seconds before he changed subjects.. Literally he acted like any other crypto commies.

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 15:00 - 15-:30
This protest was again short in time, and the Museum still didn’t reply to my request for Museum certificate about commie crimes (what authorities deny).. As always nobody came out to talk with me..

Here too days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:
- Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK), instead of going there too to protest for the same reason.. and also to PM Viktor Orbán, and to the Museum Director Mária Schmidt.

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:45 – 17:20..
It was uiet.
Last edited by knorbert on Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 07,July, 2021, from 08:00 - to 10:00, I protested/ expressed my opinion front of Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU),
And then I protested front of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika from 10:20-12-20, because the racist (commie) crime against my life..
Two young police talked with me front of police station, they were nice but nothing else.. The usual story when some other police politely asked some question in Budapest, but crime wasn’t terminated..

- Authorities still did not do anything about to terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.

And this Ombudsman too deserve this protest, because some people who know the meaning of Ombudsman are shocked, or just don’t understand why Ombudsman still exist.. and there are others who knew already this Ombudsman is corrupt..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Wow,
I checked my national health insurance (NEAK) history on Internet, and there is a new family doctor’s name, and the date says he is “my” family doctor since 01,11,2015. This date is the exact same date when the other family doctor started to be “my” family doctor..
Then I visited the local national public health department (ANTSZ) and I asked them about the new family doctor, they said the earlier family dr is retired.
And the new family doctor have been working since 01,July,2021, and he’s a neurologist also (but I don't mind).
* I don’t know whether the nurse etc assistants stayed in the surgery or not.

- I tried to get email address to contact the new dr, but they only had the earlier dr’s email, and they told me to use that. I told them; "Earlier (years ago) when I tried to get this email then you didn’t give it, but now you’re offering me meanwhile he’s retired".
- And I also said that I don’t want to communicate with that earlier dr because he wrote “mental problem (paranoia)” each time, even when I visited him just to get out my health history, and sometimes I didn’t even visit him (zero contact) but he wrote the same.

(Nearly none of the family doctors have published email address in Internet for example in my city. And irony is that the politicians are pushing the vaccine passport, and want to track the spread of covid with using phone/ Internet..)

Well, I’m open to end peacefully this commie racist crime against my life at this new family doctor. But it only woks if nothing remains about the racist corruption in my health history/ insurance, otherwise nothing changed in this case.
Literally as my protest says too “Stop your racist (commie) crime against my life”.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I visited the new family doctor Tamás Motkó, and in basic nutshell he rejected to accept my rights, and he even rejected to give me his email address for reason he doesn’t want to talk about this (human rights and racist psychiatric fraud), and he was wondering about why is problem to walk into a psychiatric in Hungary.. What a joke this doctor..

So much about what Dr Zita Hudák (she’s responsible for doctors acts) said me in 2019 “Change family doctor and new one gonna accept your human rights”..

I gave him the below letter about whether he accept my human rights or not and his answer was “I don’t answer to this”:
I sent this in email 11, July, 2021 to below persons except Dr Tamás Motkó, all because they reject to give me his email address..

**************** Angolul / in English. ****************
To: - Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary
- Dr. Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
- dr. Zoltán Alaszkai, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, - Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
- Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény, - dr. Mária Király, National Public Health Department,
- Dr Tamás Motkó

Subject: Requesting information about human rights/ prejudice.

Dear Sir/ Madam
I’m Norbert Kimár, and I’m informing you in this email about that I’m going to visit Dr Tamás Motkó on 12,July,2021, exclusively to give this letter to him. This letter is about “requesting information about human rights/ prejudice”.
Reason: I saw on the Single-Digital-Gateway (Ügyfélkapu) in Internet (on 08,July,2021) that I am a patient in the register of Dr. Tamás Motkó, family doctor surgery (Hungary) Kazincbarcika Gépész út 21.
- Meanwhile my human rights have been oppressed with racist intent in the Hungarian healthcare since 2015.

Dear Dr Tamás Motkó,
I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
In 2016 (and 2015 too) I sent complaints against Dr. Lencar Márta, and Dr. Rácz Zsigmond Jenő, but Hungarian authorities ignored to answer for many parts of my complaints, and their remaining answers were corrupt, and with this they made my life impossible.
Namely they left me in the lurch by their duties.
- in September 2015, Dr. Lencar Márta (hereafter Dr. Lencar M.) wanted to ask from me psychiatric examination to renew my driver license, meanwhile she racist corruptly minimized my rights with: “Nobody cares that, because it was long time ago.”, and “stupid thing”. When I told her “I don’t accept any kind of psychiatric examination in Hungary, because I’m a relative of victims of communism and my father tried to request those communist agent names who were watching, troubling his family, but authorities rejected his request.”
This was racism from her, and denying the communists crimes, meanwhile she requested me to make psychiatric examination. - Since then I realized I’m a victim of communism too, and not just the relative of victims.Though I just told her my rights by law, to prevent prejudice.
– Then in October 2015 on the moment when I changed family doctor to Dr Rácz Zsigmond Jenő (hereafter Dr. Rácz Zs. J.), he immediately agreed with Dr. Lencar M.’s decision and rejected neither to show nor to give me a copy of my medical history for 1 year long. Then he also called “That’s stupid (thing)” my rights by preventing prejudice in Hungary, and my rights of then I do the psychiatric examination on abroad.
But before that Dr Rácz Zs. J. family doctor behaved for me, as I was promised by other authorities when they suggested me to change family doctor to solve the prejudice problem.
* - Dr. Lencar M. and Dr. Rácz Zs. J. family doctors tried to request from me psychiatric examination, but I don’t accept it, because their reasons are based on corruption and racism.

** My questions: **
1, - What kind of health education, medicine and therapy qualification do you have?
2, - Do you recognize permanently all of my human rights, though I was born in 1972 in a family of victims of communist ideology as “other-origin” ?
3, - Do you agree by that I’ve rights to prevent prejudice in Hungarian health-care, even by psychiatric examination?
4, - Do you agree by that I’ve rights to make psychiatric or any other examination on abroad if the Hungarian health care is still not able to prevent prejudice in Hungary, though you asked for that examination?
5, - Do you accept that I don’t recognize that kind of examinations in Hungary, with what it’s possible corruptly protecting the two family doctors' “paranoid” examination suggestions?
Reason: because so far nobody answered me the most parts of my complaints, meanwhile I want to prove this is an attempt of psychiatric fraud. And since 2015 everybody ignored my request by preventing prejudice.
They just said that, nobody cares that “stupid” law, or they told me to leave the country.
6, - Do you declare any kind of solidarity for Dr. Lencar M. and Dr. Rácz Zs. J. family doctors against me?
7, - Is the following message for you harmless and natural or it’s not: ”We know where you live. We are watching you. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.” Unknown person wrote this to me on Internet (on Yahoo), but some police and some doctors say this is natural communication for them.
8, - Can I use this document as evidence after you filled it out and returned it to me?

I’m asking your response with in 5 workdays, in e-mail
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 13, July, 2021, from 13:00 - till 15:00, I expressed my opinion, protested front of family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
About 1 and half hour later the police came and tried to stop my protest for reason I’m blocking the family doctor’s work.. meanwhile I was next to the street and people, cars could easily go next to me..
Funny was I and the police were in the street in that moment nobody else. So there was a usual argument what I had few times in Budapest too, and then 1 of police went to the doctor to ask whether I block his job or not.. and the answer was “no”, then they let me continue my protest/ expressing my opinion.

* I just don’t understand why is difficult for authorities to terminate this racist crime against my life??
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

14, July, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1, - front of Swedish Embassy (Sveriges Ambassad) in Budapest, 09:00-11:15. I protested here because (Swedish) Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) lawful duty is to help people, but their help is fake/ corrupt promises..
They didn’t reply to my last email.. nor to my facebook message in what I told them:

“ I’m repeatedly going to protest/ express my opinion in front of your embassy's building in the morning, the date of my protest is on 30, June, 2021. Reason of this is the continuous racist communist discriminatory crime against my life since 2015. And the “(Swedish) Ombudsman in Hungary” corruptly allows this to happen. I’m still asking the same question, because you didn’t answer my question: - Has Sweden ever had control, etc right over the Ombudsman in Hungary or not ? - Or you’ve no authority to answer to that either, or to provide information about that ? - Then please tell me who can answered that in Sweden. ”

Nobody came out from embassy, but a young man asked me about independent psychiatric examination in Hungary or on abroad, and then he went into the office building.

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:00 – 14:15. Police and guards let me protest/ express my opinion without any issue.
And days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK), instead of going there too to protest for the same reason.. and also to PM Viktor Orbán, Guards, Parliament.

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 15:00 - 15-:30
This protest was again short in time, and the Museum still didn’t reply to my request for Museum certificate about commie crimes (what authorities deny).. As always nobody came out to talk with me..

Here too days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK), instead of going there too to protest for the same reason.. and also to PM Viktor Orbán, and to the Museum Director Mária Schmidt.

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:45 – 17:30..
Police said me if anybody come to join me with holding banner etc then it will be a gathering and that needs special permission. Well I don’t want either to see others to join me, but I’m open to talk with those who are interested about my story.