Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

On 07, Sept, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion again, front of family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 13:00 – to 15:00. All because the racist (commie) authorities crime against my life.

Some people asked about my protest, and there was a funny old man.. He happily tried to read my banner but he had problem to say “your” and “commie” parts of the “Stop your racist (commie) crime against my life”.. lol it’s interesting when ultra wing commies brave to laugh arrogantly but coward to say what others admit and say me “it’s true commies are racist”..
And he asked me “Can you achieve something with this !?”..
lol, what can you do with a very old man like this? Well to use his behavior while you fight with his younger commies palls..
He even became mute when I mentioned him the Gypsy segregation crime what commies started around 2004 and ended in 2020..

08, Sept, 2021, in Budapest. I again expressed opinion (protest) to find a job or advise, (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1,- Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:05-10:25. As always they cowardly ignored me..

2,- Prime Minister’s Office. 10:50-11:50.
Well here politicians etc staff saw me while they went in and out of the building, but of course they ignored me..
But an old man asked me about my protest.. and he said me I need psychiatric.. But when I told him all right but I only accept independent examination where commies cannot be present, then he rather was mute and angry.. Then a police came out and talked with the old man for about 1-2 minutes.. I didn’t hear what he said but I think he wanted to chill him out, and I heard when this old man said “But that’s defamation!” and the police kept talking to him something then he walked away and police went back to the office building..

3,- in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:50– 12:20
There was construction because the Pope visit Hungary this week, and square was crowded with people..

4,- at National Assembly Office. 12:30-13:30.
Here also many politicians went in and out of the building and nobody cared me.. But a woman said me wish she could help me while she went in to..

5,- front of House of Terror Museum, 14:00– 14:30, As always they ignored me..

6,- FIDESZ headquarter. 14:50– 15:50
Guards weren’t outside, and staffs ignored my “job search because of racist commie authorities” protest.. A woman in the street said I’m right and other people should do this also here.. She was right many people cry but do nothing, like sheep.

7,- Russian Embassy to Hungary, 16:00– 17:30
Two people took photo of my banners.. And a (Gypsy) woman this time also (I met her earlier) asked me about whether I achieved something with this ongoing protest. Well I’ve to admit the authorities still didn’t stop their racial crime against my life, but it won’t stop my protest will and she agreed with me.
And it’s possible to see the different face of authorities, civil servants etc because of my protests, and there are people who agree with my protest and it realizes them about this kind of open racist commie crime of authorities..

** – Probably authorities are in “Catch 22” because if they stop their racial discrimination then more people would protest as I do, but they cannot protect their system with defaming charges against my protests, because for that they should run a racist pro-commie terror trial.. Though I heard that “defaming” warning many times but they’re scared to write down “racist commie crimes”..

- And the covid pandemic health regulations keep me inside the country so I cannot really travel there as others can, but it force me to protest inside the country and more and more people see me and realize this racist crime..
- I guess their only plans are: if I give it up (which unlikely) or something happens with me, or with my mother and I run out of money etc and after I’m a lost and forgotten ignored victim of their racial crime..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol,
On 07 Sept 2021 the brave BRFK (Budapest police, Dr Emese Kovács and Zsolt Banyik) replied to my 22, Aug, 2021 emails.. Though my emails talked about special “job search; expressing my opinion because authorities racist commie crimes have been oppressing my life since 2015”.. and “25 Aug 2021” date of next protest (which happened already earlier)..

- So BRFK said they could not understand my emails, not even identify me, and they couldn’t understand my emails and therefore they have nothing to do with it.. And they don’t have to accept any complain/ request which arrived in simple email and if it was older than 1 year then it expired etc..
lol, just as the rest of authorities when they use the liar lawyer trick..

Oh and the most irony is that police asked me last year to inform them before I go to protest again, for reason if there is special bigger event then that can cause gathering problems..
* Well the Pope is coming this week and it means a huge gathering event around some of those places where I too protest.. and the event areas were already busy with many people.. Well maybe BRFK got some forgiveness letters from Vatican or not but I’m not Catholic..

* 1 more thing about “If longer than 1 year”, I wonder what is the record of protests in Budapest especially next to Russian, Swedish Embassies, Parliament etc?? But to apply this law to ignore the "protest against ongoing racist crime"???

And funny is I keep sending these emails to ORFK (State Police) also and with different cities, counties protest but they always just forwarding to lower places..

** So how come it’s not a “The BRFK Police misled and used the law to protect racial discrimination crime against my life” ??

BRFK letter in origin Hungarian:
Tisztelt Kimár Norbert Úr !
Az Ön által 2021. augusztus 22-én 14.24 órakor, 14.36 órakor és 14.55 órakor az Országos Rendőr-főkapitánysághoz előterjesztett, majd a Budapesti Rendőr-főkapitánysághoz áttett beadványai tárgyában tájékoztatom, hogy bejelentéseinek érdemi tartalmát, célját értelmezni nem tudjuk, így abban intézkedést tenni nem áll módunkban.

A BRFK Hivatala a beadványokat a panaszokról és a közérdekű bejelentésekről szóló 2013. évi CLXV. törvény (továbbiakban: Ptv.) szerint kezeli, így jelen beadványa vonatkozásában is ezen jogszabályt alkalmazzuk.

Felhívom szíves figyelmét továbbá, hogy a Ptv. 2013. évi CLXV. törvény 2/A. § (1) bekezdése alapján, "a korábbival azonos tartalmú, ugyanazon panaszos vagy közérdekű bejelentő által tett ismételt panasz vagy közérdekű bejelentés vizsgálata mellőzhető."

A (2) bekezdés szerint, "a panasz vizsgálata mellőzhető az (1) bekezdésben meghatározott eseteken kívül akkor is, ha a panaszos a sérelmezett tevékenységről vagy mulasztásról való tudomásszerzéstől számított hat hónap után terjesztette elő panaszát. A sérelmezett tevékenység vagy mulasztás bekövetkeztétől számított egy éven túl előterjesztett panaszt érdemi vizsgálat nélkül el kell utasítani."

A (3) bekezdés szerint, "az azonosíthatatlan személy által tett panasz vagy közérdekű bejelentés vizsgálatát az eljárásra jogosult szerv mellőzi ."

Az e-mailben küldött levelek a hatályos jogi szabályozás alapján nem minősülnek sem írásban, sem elektronikus úton előterjesztett kérelemnek, ez a beadvány írójának azonosítására alkalmatlan, névtelen beadványnak tekinthető.

Ezen jogszabályi hivatkozás alapján az azonos tartalmú, valamint a beadvány írójának és problémájának azonosítására alkalmatlan beadványait további intézkedés nélkül irattárba helyezzük.
Kérem a fentiek szíves tudomásul vételét.

Google Translator of BRFK (police) letter:
Dear Mr. Norbert Kimár!
Regarding your submissions to the National Police Headquarters on 22 August 2021 at 14.24, 14.36 and 14.55 and then forwarded to the Budapest Police Headquarters, I would like to inform you that we cannot interpret the substance and purpose of your reports, so no action can be taken. we can.

The BRFK Office submits submissions on complaints and public interest notifications in accordance with Act CLXV of 2013. (hereinafter: Ptv.), so we also apply this legislation to this application.

I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that Ptv. 2013 CLXV. Act 2 / A. § (1), "the examination of a repeated complaint or public interest complaint made by the same complainant or public interest notifier with the same content as before may be omitted."

According to paragraph 2, "except in the cases provided for in paragraph 1, the complaint may be waived if the complainant has lodged his complaint six months after becoming aware of the act or omission complained of. Within one year of the occurrence of the act or omission a complaint lodged in excess shall be rejected without a substantive examination. "

According to paragraph 3, "the examination of a complaint or public interest complaint by an unidentifiable person shall be dispensed with by the body empowered to act."

Letters sent by e-mail do not qualify as a written or electronic application in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, this can be considered as an anonymous submission unsuitable for identifying the author of the petition.

Based on this legal reference, our submissions with the same content and unsuitable for identifying the author and problem of the petition will be filed without further action.
Please note the above.

And I forgot that years ago around 2017, I tried to talk with journalist (István Lovas, now he’s dead ), and two times but he wasn’t interested about this crime.. Meanwhile he was inside the government media as one of the biggest anti commie journalist.. And other right wing already ignored me and that's why I stayed with Malaysia..
Well this corrupt BRFK Budapest police letter is their special anniversary of my 1 year old protest against the authorities racial commie crime !
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

gain On 15,Sept, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion because the racist (commie) crime against my life, front of:

- Family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 08:00 – to 10:00,
- Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika from 10:30 - to 12:15,
- Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), from 12:30 – to 14:30,
- Authorities still did not do anything about to terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.

It was a crypto-pro-commie day, but as always it’s funny how some people try to minimize this racial crime into their pessimism “just forget it/ you cannot do anything, so live with it” or playing the gaslight to confuse, discourage me, etc.
But this time also there were moments when persons read my banner then immediately agreed with me, and said me “It’s true” while pointed on my banner.

- Well I was thinking about the BRFK police reply letter (Budapest police, Dr Emese Kovács and Zsolt Banyik) it said “if it’s older than 1 year then they have to ignore it.. and if it’s repeatedly the same content”.. Literally they’re using the law wrongly to protect ongoing racial discrimination..
- And it’s crossing private insurance contracts, employment contracts, even visa/ travel documents of embassies/ countries which require about legal medical reports..
** Would be interesting to ask police: - Can their (it's expired etc) police reply letters to be used as "reference" by insurance companies or job contracts etc or not? And for example in health care?

- And I wonder when it can belong to State police (ORFK), but this racial discrimination follows me everywhere even for example when I protest or looking for job in any other city, etc inside Hungary.. And I’m informing police before I protest, and looking for job with the could you employ me banners, meanwhile my human rights have been oppressed on a racist commie way..

Just as would be interesting to know how the segregated Gypsies in Gyönygyöspata were rejected for so many years and by each authority.. Not much Internet information about that racial crime, a documentary would be useful..

And I sent email to Embassy of Netherlands/ Holland on 13,Sept,2021:

“.. Dear Netherlands embassy in Budapest.

My name is Norbert Kimár and I’ve been regularly expressing opinion/ protesting at the Swedish Embassy in Budapest, Kapás utca 6-12 (next to your Embassy) since 23,Sept,2020. (just as I also protest at Russian Embassy, and in Kossuth tér Parliament, etc too).

Reason of my letter is, I’d like to ask whether The Netherlands could help me.

So far Malaysia was the main help for me, somehow they’ve been able to pressure the racist (ex-communist) Hungarian system since 2015. Though their help reduced/ minimized the racism, but didn’t terminate it. Literally Hungarian authorities are in a Catch 22 ever since.
- Authorities bravely use the laws but only to hide their racism, literally they’re coward to write down even my demand; “stop your racist commie crime against my life” in their replies. As even Mr Ervin Demeter (former secret service Minister) signed a document (20190918From-Demeter.PDF) which states that everything was fully investigated, but it’s a lie.

Result of their stubborn racism is a blackmail, for example: - I cannot work legally, - I can't get private health insurance in my own country, even lawyers of insurance companies said this has to be terminated, (they won’t insure racist corruption). - I don’t even have real protection in health care, - and etc other more discrimination,.
- I understand the problem of any help is for example “more people will ask the same”.
But if “more people will ask the same”, then I’ll have no problem to fight with them against this racist Hungarian communist crime, and where it should be done.
- I attached to this email the photos of my protest banners too, in case you would like to know more about this.

Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. ..”

And so far no reply arrived from them.

Edit on 24 April 2022:
- I wrote this email in Hungarian also and now I realized this was wrongly translated,
"- I understand the problem of any help is for example “more people will ask the same”.
But if “more people will ask the same”, then I’ll have no problem to fight with them against this racist Hungarian communist crime, and where it should be done."

I meant here this:
"- I understand the problem of any help is for example “more people will ask the same”.
But if “more people will ask the same”, then I’ll have no problem to fight together with them against this racist Hungarian communist crime, and where it should be done."

Funny I looked back to read my email days ago when I realized how some Ukrainians went home to fight as I felt in my protests. The feeling / moral looks very similar in Ukraine, and that's not good for FIDESZ govt neither to its left wing opposition. Maybe Putin's people went after this kind of wrong translation in Ukraine..
Last edited by knorbert on Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

17,Sep,2021, I visited Demetervin Winery and Mád village to find a job or advise.
My banner:
“Dear Demetervin Winery or anybody else in Mád
- Could you lawfully employ me, or to tell how to do it elsewhere?
Because authorities racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.”

- 1 of the owners of Demetervin is Mr. Ervin Demeter, he is a former BAZ County Goverment Commissioner 2011 – 2020..
His job too was responsible for this ongoing racist commie crime against me.. (and he’s also former Secret Service Minister 2000-2002).
When I arrived I went to Demetervin and a woman (I believe she was the wife of Ervn Demeter) said me no available job and I can go to protest. (she wasn’t happy for me).

- So I walked out to stand with my banners and on one side the Demetervin business was and on the other side was Mád’s mayor building. Later 2 men came and talked with me (they were polite), they were from Demetervin and they said there is job. I told them my situation, namely why I cannot work legally, then they said they cannot employ me illegally, and I said that neither do I want that, because I too would be punished, then they walked away.

- And other people were interested about me, 2 of them were working or belong to the mayor building. To talk with “connected” to authorities is way different, usually all of them (95%) try gaslight (in Hungarian; (játsszák a hülyét) "they play the stupid" who misunderstand or don't get it, and mislead).. Just as so far none of them were able to terminate this..
- Hungary is divided about communism/ racism, ethnic Hungarian as commie or not, meanwhile usually Gypsies very fast admit the existent of racism even commie racism too..

- Those who talked with me in the village were unable to give me advice about how to work legally meanwhile my human rights have been oppressed.
A woman said what I heard elsewhere too “Only the 1950’s communism was bad, the late 1980’s wasn’t..”. - Yeah that’s what they call minimizing the crime without letting to investigate it.. and that’s why authorities said me “Nobody cares that “stupid” law” and “Better if you leave the country”.. A historian was right “- Kádár was a dictator and killed, persecuted many innocent people and dictatorship is dictatorship where one side is oppressing the oppositions..” Literally commies just were losing their fear terror power..

A quote from wikipedia of a victim of communism (Wittner Mária):
Google translator:
Yes, we were released, but not by amnesty. It was not possible to grant amnesty to ’56s in 1970 because everyone knew ’56s were no longer in it. In the fall of 1969, a Kádár interview was published by an American journalist. One of the questions was whether there were still political prisoners in Hungary. Kádár lied that they were not, because in '63 everyone was released. Those who are still inside have been back since then. As a live rebuttal, as evidence, the three of us were there!

Origin Hungarian:
Igen, kiengedtek bennünket, de nem amnesztiával. Nem lehetett 1970-ben '56-osoknak amnesztiát adni, mert mindenki úgy tudta, '56-osok már nincsenek benn. 1969 őszén megjelent egy Kádár-interjú, amit egy amerikai újságíró készített. Az volt az egyik kérdése, hogy vannak-e még Magyarországon politikai foglyok. Kádár azt hazudta, hogy nincsenek, mert '63-ban mindenkit kiengedtek. Akik még bent vannak, azok azóta kerültek vissza. Élő cáfolatként, bizonyítékként ott voltunk mi hárman!
By the way even the law is not making difference between communism in 1950s and after that.. And I was born in 1972 and commies didn’t let my parents to baptize me hopes.. Just as even the school books said who were the “class enemies”, but it lost it’s evil power..

- But it was a good feeling when 2 employments of Demetervin came and talk with me, but my life is in the same bad persecuted situation.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 21, Sept, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion again, front of family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 13:00 – to 15:00. All because the racist (commie) authorities crime against my life.

- A man said me the usual guilty feeling / blaming question “How it started?” (you must did something.. and that’s why)..
Well this time my reply was I quoted a commie leader “We (commies) did nothing just stole, cheated, lied..”
For me it was easier than explaining for example racist commies even had problem with me when I was a toddler and my parents tried to take me to the church to baptize me, but commies said this toddler (me) cannot be.. meanwhile many commies took their own children to be baptized..

- BRFK (Budapest Police) this time forwarded my “date/ reason of next protest” letters to 1 of BRFK offices.. instead of lawyer tricky ignore..

22, Sept, 2021, in Budapest. I expressed opinion (protest) to find a job or advise again, because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1,- Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:10-10:30. As always they cowardly ignored me..

Well this time few politicians etc staff saw me while they went in out of the building and read my banner, and the rest ignored me (narcissists)..
An old woman said me FIDESZ uses psychiatric to silent critics..

3,- in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:50– 12:20, Police/ guards recognized me fast (returning guest) and it was polite fast checking, and talking about how to do it.

Well this time there was an interview with a politician László Toroczkai, Hir TV and another stab was there but those didn’t introduce themselves to me..
Anyway I asked Hir TV about making reports about story like mine, but my banner questioned FIDESZ government and they belong to there, so they said me to talk with ATV.. I told them problem is the ATV is left wing meanwhile FIDESZ member too signed fake documents in my case..
- Actually as my mother said me many times “You don’t belong to any side and that’s your problem”, and I replied my mom; yes just as a huge percent of people won’t go to election because they’re too betrayed..

- After László Toroczkai finished his interview I went to him and talked with him. He was a very polite and intelligent person.
- Well he listened me and he said; Sadly they are not the government.. But he said it’s a big shame because Hungary should have helped (me not Malaysia etc).. Then he said my case is probably not that simple and he told me to send my story to “Our Homeland Movement” (“Mi Hazánk Mozgalom”).

5,- front of House of Terror Museum, 14:00– 14:30, As always Museum ignored me.. A man took photo on my banners and maybe on me too and said he will send it to TASZ (Hungarian Civil Liberties Union), he has friends there.. (I met with an old woman last year while I was protesting and she talked about them as I and she about Ombudsman)..

6,- FIDESZ headquarter. 14:50– 15:50
A man talked with me, (ifI remember correctly) he said he belongs to “Our Homeland Movement” (“Mi Hazánk Mozgalom”) I know anybody can say that.. And he wasn’t happy with my protest, and he talked like who doesn’t understand the benefit of it (though L. Toroczkai had no problem with it)..
- Any way he said me I should go to “NJSZ”, “National Law Enforcement Service” (Nemzeti Jogvédö Szolgálat) they helped the victims of 2006 commie police brutality too. (Well Dr Judit Varga Justice Minister too helped some of those victims and her father is ex-commie secret agent, and she ignores me with FIDESZ.. So 2006 is a messy world where commies were fishing on both side.)
- This man asked whether I’ve any fact, real evidences to prove psychiatric fraud or not, and I said yes with saying some examples then he said me the NJSZ again.. (Actually authorities are fixing their corrupt replies with new lies, especially when I nailed/ cornered them with those..)

** - Autumn of 2006 had 2 events:
- 1st the attack on state TV, here the organizers lost control over the protesters (I think László Toroczkai was 1 of organizers).. (That’s why I rather protest alone)..
- 2nd 2006 event, here commies and police brutally attacked the peaceful guests of 23 October anti communist revolution anniversary.. It was a revenge attack by commies to maintain fear with terror because of attack on state TV..

- Well this 2006 can be 1 of reasons when that man from “Our Homeland Movement” was not really happy with my protest and wanted to stay away from it (repeating history).. just as the “NJSZ” won’t really use protests, they only use their media relation world (but media is censored everywhere)..
And of course they are close to FIDESZ / HirTV etc unlike me..

*- To be honest any real human rights protector org, etc on this planet accepts, welcomes or even asks their victim-clients to be active for example with protest like mine.. Even though here in Hungary they don’t ask it, but that’s a reason of corruption..
- So if the system (government) is scared even from protests like mine then where is their fast problem solving “plan B” ?
Sounds like a “zero tolerance” but it can be cracked with using people like me..

But hey even Ervin Demeter signed corrupted letters and he is an ex-secret service minister, and then his last reply was my reason to visit 1 more time his Demetervin family business.. (He’s a protected person but AI -mail scanner was set to “Wrong replies can go until game is not over”, like in AI chess game where AI still playing even a lost game and result is more damage on its side. But as Gyönygyöspata where V. Orbán PM acted in the same way and even Brussels said “only Hitler did this..”.. Or from ‘I care a lot’ film; “- I won’t lose, I never lose..”).
- If they can prevent any court etc decisions with their ignore then they prevented court

So I’ve to think about it in few days before I make any decision.. and of course I carry on with my protests.. And sure I talked with different people in different time in different places on that day in Budapest.. And target of right/ left wing people divided and changed in the last years everywhere in EU, but problems stayed unsolved (playing politics)..

*** Fact is I went to visit FIDESZ party, but I met with others than FIDESZ there and it was “coincidence” for me and for those too..

Nobody came out from Embassy to talk with me..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

* - 28, Sept, 2021, I put out another banner on my home’s gate, this one is about job and advice search and addressed to FIDESZ party. Literally the same content what I started to use months ago..

* - 29,Sept, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion (protested) again because the racist (commie) crime against my life:
- Family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 08:00 – to 10:00,
- Authorities still did not do anything about to terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.
at family doctor surgery:
A man asked the target of my protests, well our conclusion was;
- Informing and realizing the “not commie people” about this dangerous hidden commie crime in health care.. (I can’t even call this crime “opportunity” because I was even told I’m not the first but record doesn’t exist)..
- And the other is - I demand authorizes to stop this racist crime (persecution) against my life..

But earlier I said to others “it’s good feeling for me inside”, actually it’s “speaking out”..

at Jobcenter:
I met with a young woman (I think she was Gypsy), well she didn’t want to understand the meaning of my protest.. (Here in Hungary majority of people only know one protest style, what they see in foreign news; - people chant then they or police attack building or opposition and with teargas, etc..) And she said if I’d try to organize a gathering protest then there wouldn’t really be people, and I agreed with her with saying yes I’m only one and alone..
In the end she said she will vote on a commie woman in next election.. (Irony is that that woman’s husband was the PM in 2004 and the Gypsy segregation started in 2004 in Gyönygyöspata.. It’s like when some slaves were fighting on their slave masters’ side in USA independence war.. I couldn’t tell her that because she walked away.. anyway about 20% of Gypsies are connected pro-commies.)
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

* - 05,Oct, 2021, I started to protest at the earlier family doctor’s surgery and at mayor’s office too.
- Family doctor surgery Május 1 út (street) 2. Its time: 10:00 – 11:00. It’s in the end corner of the poor area of the city,
- Mayor Office, Fő tér (square) 4. Its time: 11:15 - 12:15,
- Family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 13:00 – to 15:00,

- Authorities still did not do anything to terminate their own racial (commie) crime against my life.

06, Oct, 2021, in Budapest. I expressed my opinion (protest) to find a job or advise again, because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1,- Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:10-10:30. As always they cowardly ignored me..

Police were polite and asked me to tell them if someone tries to disturb me.. but nothing happened it was a raining..

3,- in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:50– 12:20, it was still raining..

This time there was an interview with another politician there and ATV did that and after that I asked ATV guys whether they are interested about my situation or not.. Well they simply turned away after they heard me saying “communist agent list issues”.. So much about when others earlier said me "Go to ATV".. ATV is openly left-liberal wing TV, so it was just a free shoot for me there.

5,- front of House of Terror Museum, 14:00– 14:30, As always Museum ignored to answer me.

6,- FIDESZ government party’s headquarter. 14:50– 15:50,
A building renovation started on the other side of road, earlier FIDESZ staffs used that property to park with their cars. This time guards were talking with the construction workers there and then workers started to laugh on me and offering me job.. Well I was calm with forced happiness and I even went and talked to 1 of them about my impossible life.. Then minutes later 2 other workers came back from a restaurant etc and they loudly laughed and said me “soon will join you here..” and the guards did nothing. And I couldn’t believe that, because it’s pure illegal to join single person’s protest, earlier even same police many times told me this rule too while I protested.

Nobody came out from Embassy to talk with me..

On 08, Oct, 2021, I went back to - FIDESZ government party’s headquarter. From 09:00– 17:30, to express my opinion (protesting) and to get job or advise, I was so angry with them for the 2 days earlier event (job offer jokes on me)..
This time I recorded what I said to them, and it worked many of them immediately went inside their building..
And then later 2 staffs came out from FIDESZ headquarter (probably they had no other choice because that angry was the situation in the street meanwhile FIDESZ was silently nowhere), 1 of them was a security and I’m not sure who was the other..

(Literally 2 days earlier construction workers formed a kind of uncontrolled group of counter-expressing opinion/ counter-protesters, and they disturbed my protest with laugh, false jokes on me (on 06, Oct, 2021), and security guards of FIDESZ party talked with them and let this to happen, like it would be a funny game or guards had no experience what I can't believe.)

So I started a video recorded conversation with the FIDESZ staffs and then the workers’ team leader/ boss came and said in the video “Guys talked about things they shouldn’t have.... and guys will be dismissed if they’re jerk..”. - Probably he didn’t know that the “2 days earlier security guards” were responsible of that “counter-protest” situation.

- In the video FIDESZ staffs asked me to be quiet because children are in that street, Yes but what about the “counter-protesters”, and I protest more than a year in many places and children have been curiously asking their parents “What is it written there (on his banners)?” etc. Where is their self critics of these political people?

- I said the FIDESZ staffs; I visited Malaysia and I purposely picked the most peaceful protest style and I went to them for 1,5 months to learn that and maybe Muslims helped to guide me there to the most peaceful protest, but there (in Malaysia) are that kind of protest too in what everybody would cry here (in Hungary).

I said them I cannot work legally and therefore I cannot work in any (normal) companies as the gypsies of Gyönygöspata could not go to any school (segregation). But only difference is I'm Hungarian ethnic.
Literally I’m segregated in my own country's workforce all because of this racist (commie) crime against me.

In some of my earlier protest 1 maybe 2 persons came to provoke / disturb my protests and police many times stopped/ solved those issues, but here this was more than 1-2 person and higher than police because government party’s guards were there.

** A gypsy said me months earlier that “people are laughing on you”, but I carried on because I knew “laugh” is an arrogant strategy of my enemies, (Ghandi: 1st they ignore, then laugh, and attack, and then you win)”. But in my case my enemies always pull back after each lost attack.. So far they lost every single attack on me, but they control the justice system and that’s why I cannot be free and they look at me as a loser.

- This was the second time when I decided to record issues in my protests, months ago in Budapest (at Swedish Emb) a man even admitted he was a provocateur in my video, but it was a 1-2 minutes provocation, then he walked away..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

* -On 12,Oct, 2021, I got a postal letter from district (local) prosecutor, they replied to my earlier letter in what I informed them about the place, date and reason of my next protest in the city. Prosecutor said in the letter that they forwarded my email to the local Kazincbarcika police station for further use of it. Funny is I addressed that email to that police station also, and prosecutor forwarded my email without liberating my oppressed human rights.
Literally they illegally forwarded my email (another lawyer trick) and therefore I sent them an email in what I rejected to accept that prosecutor’s reply letter.
Dear Sir, Madam,
I received a postal letter “B 1274/2021/3. number” it’s date 11-October-2021 from Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, and that letter said they forwarded my date of 10, October, 2021 email to the Police Station of Kazincbarcika. It was signed by Dr Fanni Kovács. (I attached this “B 1274/2021/3” letter and “my 10-October-2021 email” to this email).
I reject to accept your letter.
Reason: because you forwarded my email without liberating my oppressed human rights. And my mail was about date, place and reason of expressing my opinion.
Literally my demand is that the authorities must stop this racial (communist) discriminative crime against my life.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter.

* - 13,Oct, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion (protested) again because of this ongoing racist (commie) crime against my life:
- Authorities still did not terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.
And a civil dressed person came to me from police station or from that direction and he asked about my protest, and he took some photos then went into the police station. He was polite and dressed as normal old person who is in good shape.

The EU law accept precedent decisions, so I must look after other EU cases to find similar racial prejudice/ discriminations cases. Well need to find ways to search, look after those cases (which may exist and not hidden), I hope they won't jam me with wrong cases, ideas, because I heard so many misleading lies already..

Well if the FIDESZ government has no problem to force some of its citizens to work illegally instead of liberating their human rights then it’s a segregation inside workforce too not just in health care.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Gandhi was right - their ignore will be laugh then attack and then you win..
Earlier they ignored then laughed and said to other people "He just stands there and does nothing..", and now they try to destroy my peaceful protest reference.

* - 19,Oct, 2021, I started to protest at the earlier family doctor’s surgery and at mayor’s office too.
- Family doctor surgery Május 1 út (street) 2. Its time: 10:00 – 11:00. It’s in the end corner of the poor area of the city,
- Family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 13:00 – to 15:00,
Authorities still did not terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.

** - Front of Mayor’s Office Kazincbarcika an old man denied that commie crime against humanity when commies banned some children to be baptized..
lol, - I told him I was 1 of those children and he was keep denying that religion persecution. I told him that after the end of communism Pope John Paul II baptized a mass of people here in Hungary in 1990s..
- And I also told him the József Mindszenty Archbishop, he got asylum in USA Embassy in Budapest and was living there for 15 years (1956-1971), before that commies put this man in jail and tortured him and commies killed many other members of Church.
But this man was just kept denying that religious persecution.
Oh and he said me I’ve foreign help because I could not do this (protest) without that help.. I said Yes I know that and I’ve received foreign help from Malaysia..

- In the end I said to this old man; “If I would be talking with a psychiatrist who was thinking as you about this past communist crime against humanity then it be over for me (I’d be killed there)”.
- Most of commies are denying their crimes just as Chinese Ambassador to UK denied everything in a BBC report while reporter was showing evidences, pictures..

** Last week 2 old women came and 1 of them tried to say me there wasn't communism in Hungary just socialism.. Well their printed books in communism called their political life communism and Marxism, etc..
And the other tried to gaslight me with "You maybe have mental problem.... Are you racist against communists?" when she saw my banners and I replied her "a kind of Dr Mengele sure could prove mental problem..".
- It's worth to go out to protest to see commies didn't change, most of them are the same racist organized criminals..

And then another old commie man came, (I met with him weeks ago too at family dr surgery protest he was laughing then).. But now he kept trying to feed me with pessimism (as a woman did months ago at police station), and I kept replying him I don't believe in pessimism here, and I'm not saying I'm sure I gonna win this but my role models are the winners and not pessimistic. He said maybe I'm gonna win something but not sure what and not this..
And he also said it's not good when you go on a highway but others are coming from other direction.. I replied yeah but here they drive in the wrong way and not me..
And I told him there were people who kept saying this "Give it up, you can't win" even to the gypsies after they won the segregation trial.. (And interesting is I heard this "Give it up, you can't win" etc pessimistic talk in Kuala Lumpur too but only from mixed of foreign organized criminals..)

- This old (commie) man just as a commie old woman in my morning protest at family Dr surgery tried to say (gaslight) me that the law allows Hungarian people to work in Hungary meanwhile their human rights have been oppressed in Hungarian health care.. Oh yeah commies love segregated workforce, similar to slave labor, as in Gulag, and slave work camps in communist China. I’d not be surprised if Hungarian commies have that kind of “work force segregation”.

- Though I don’t really take out the camera to record if some of commies or authorities deny the commie crime against humanity, but maybe I should, even though they would rather walk away or change subject..

Well commies cannot do this with Holocaust/ Jews all because Jews would destroy them, just as Gypsies won trial, or attacked some of racist authorities..

20, Oct, 2021, in Budapest. I expressed my opinion (protest) to find a job or advise again, because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1,- Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:15-10:10. And then a police was checking ID/ me at least for 0,5 hour long..
As always Embassy cowardly ignored me.

So the police came and checked my ID, bag and took photos on my banners, etc. This police said the law requires me to inform them 72 hours before I start my protest. I told him this is not gathering but expressing opinion alone, and then I asked him to show me that law and since when that law exist, but 0,5 hour later admitted there isn’t exist that law.
* Literally this police attacked the expressing of my opinion, but he rejected to liberate my oppressed human rights.

- I told this police that Malaysia pressured the Hungarian authorities to step back in this racist human rights violation, and he tried to deny it with saying “Really? How?!”.
* lol, - a day earlier a (communist) man said me I get help from abroad because I couldn’t do this protest without foreign help, and next day a police tries to deny that help with saying “Really? How?!”.

- And I told this police also my only legal income in the last years was in Masjid Negara Malaysia (National Mosque of Malaysia) RM 50 it’s about $12 now, and it was in Ramadan, (sadly I forgot to tell him after that here in Hungary once I’ve received also a 1 time aid which was 3,800Ft it’s about $12 now.)
I wasn’t happy for that RM 50, I didn't go for money there, as even Muslims said with smile I didn’t look like happy for it, but now I know I was blessed with that.

** This police also tried to ask my phone number, I told him I don’t have (no sim card in my phone) I've another phone but that’s not mine and I don’t want to give out others numbers.. He asked me in an upset confused way “How can I call you?”, I told him they hacked my phone that way when I simply tossed it away..
(Irony is it? I protest because I was stalked, etc even on phone and police rejected to help me, and now police are wondering how to reach me on phone while I’m protesting..)

- I decided to stop quoting those 2 left wing people who said this racial crime is a shame.. 1 of them said he is a “DK” (left wing party) and the other didn’t say it but she is known as left wing person..
My reason is because I realized many of left wing people are not just mute but act like they're arrogantly okay with this racist crime against me, and some of them even use that “quote” as a credit against me.. Literally they don’t want to change but live proudly with this crime too and gas-lighting anything.
- Just as last week I said to man at police station that the police are 90% professionals in my protest and now a police came with trying to fool me at Swedish Embassy with fake "72 hours laws" like I was that amateur.

As they say "Judge the sun after sun set" and not in the middle of daylight..

* They're not organized greedy, envy people but a huge hungry mob and they go after wounded individuals (slicing).*

3,- in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:50– 12:20,
Guards/ Police were polite and let me protest.. but nothing happened..

There was an old man, he looked like as a freshly cleaned homeless who sells homeless journal to politicians, etc people there. - First I felt sorry for him, but I shouldn't, not because he was maybe drinking wine and maybe he was drunk..
- But he said I’m on FIDESZ party side because my banner says “Dear” FIDESZ instead of “Dirty”.. He said that's how FIDESZ only listen.. But he didn’t use “Dirty” while he was selling his journals to politicians.
I wonder how he would feel if banners were saying “Dirty" homeless.. or “Dirty" commies, etc.. Anyway he was jamming me with his wisdoms “I get you a lawyer, I know where you should go for help.. etc, You don't understand this either do you..”.

** I'm sure the "Dirty ..." banner could sound better than a "Dear.. Racist commie authorities" in some political lawyers eyes, especially against my more than 1 year old protest "reference" what I used "to prove myself" at FIDESZ 2 weeks ago..

5,- Front of House of Terror Museum, 14:00– 14:30, As always Museum ignored to answer me.

6,- FIDESZ government party’s headquarter. 14:50– 15:50,
It was quiet, even construction workers not really were on the other side, I saw only a security there and the team leader/ boss who talked with me earlier in the video and he didn’t look at me.

Nobody came out from Embassy to talk with me.. and police let me protest without any problem.

I'd like to edit to the "RM50", I got that from a Muslim in the Mosque after he finished his pray earlier then others and not from the Mosque. It's a common nice thing just as in other religions (though I went there only for peace).
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

* - 26,Oct, 2021, I protest in Kazincbarcika:
- Family doctor Márta Lencár's surgery Május 1 út (street) 2. Its time: 10:00 – 11:00. It’s in the end corner of the poor area of the city,
*- Authorities still did not terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.

** I met with a Jehova witness, he friendly described me the same what I heard from a few other persons too, not sure this case can be won alone. He was right it's easier if it belongs to somewhere, because that's how even gypsies won their trial.
- But here the right wing/ conservative (present government) is the number 1 which represents itself in democracy as who liberates/ protects the victims of ex-communist crimes against humanity. But they control this crime against me.

Easier to get help, support, responsibility if you belong to a community, ideology. That's why I follow Falun Gong/ Dafa and I love to remember and think about Malaysia (and on Thailand, Japan, Turkey too).
I can tell the same each time the gypsies got help from USA, Canada etc because they were strong and fast understood their own human rights. And I like Falun is because they go to street if needs and they good at it and we are the enemy of the same ideology.

* Sadly about 5% of victims of communist crimes in Hungary understand the "racial discrimination", meanwhile communists officially categorized people as "other descent" in their regime, (I too needed time to understand it), meanwhile ex-commies with their children have benefit from this lack of knowledge (that's says a lot).

- On 27,Oct, 2021, I got again a *corrupt* postal reply letter from district prosecutor Dr Fanni Kovács.
Letter says they forwarded my (24-Oct-2021) email to the local Kazincbarcika police station for further use of it, (though I also sent that email to that police station too) and prosecutor's letter doesn't say how they think about my oppressed human rights.
- Funny is in my that email too I informed them about the place, time and reason of my next protest.
But prosecutor forwarded my email without liberating my oppressed human rights.
* Literally prosecutor illegally forwarded my email (their racist corrupt lawyer trick), and therefore I sent them another email in what I rejected to accept this reply letter too.

*- And in 27,Oct, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion again:
- Family doctor Tamás Motkó’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 08:00 – to 10:00,
*- Authorities still did not terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.

** Looked like my first racist family dr Márta Lencár was replacing the job of new family dr Tamás Motkó in his surgery while I protested there.. hoops, that's why new dr was protecting smilingly the racial discrimination against me..
I met with a woman again she talked with me weeks ago too. Earlier she said she too have reason to protest like me, but she protected the communism in that time. - Anyway this time she came and asked me whether I want to create a group with her because she too fights against authorities. - Well her story is different than mine. But she said few interesting things how the corruptions work inside trials, etc.. And she said people's case can get to EU court only with politicians. Somewhere she's right, as Ombudsman (UN) told me "I'm not saying you're the first with (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records of (racial discrimination) cases like yours".)
And I met with a guy, he used to live in USA but came back for health reason and wants to go back to his family there, and he said everybody should protest like me, and in USA this protest style is a common thing everywhere (I remember the Well founded fear film also says motivation inside USA).. He too protected communism (with the usual saying "end years weren't bad in communism") which was dividing us. But he just said his opinion in a normal way and not forcing it like many people do that in Hungary.
- And the old women were still the same interesting, 1 of them protected the communism and attacked the present (FIDESZ) government, but when I told her the parents of PM and Justice Minister's etc politicians were communist secret agents then this old woman had the usual mute gaslight reaction, then blaming the victims.
- Another old woman didn't understand how come the communists are/ were racist, even though she said she couldn’t go to school because her family was categorized as "other origin".

Even victims of communism say the same "the end of communist dictatorship wasn't that bad as the first decades was..", but on the other hand victims remember on everything, and commies still run double standards.
But the similar saying goes around nazism too but the other way "the first half was good and the last half was bad", "Hitler did a miracle economic, safety, etc in the first half of years".. right then Russia, USA etc got inside Germany..