Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

**** A **** 17-05-2023, I visited these place in Budapest to express my opinion and ask job / money, because authorities racist communist crime against my life;
-1, Viktor Orbán Prime Minister's family home,
-2, in Kossuth square next to Parliament,
-3, Russian Embassy to Hungary,
-4, FIDESZ government party’s headquarter.
-5, KDNP (Christian party) government party’s headquarter.

Well I would be lying if I would say I was relaxed with my new banner and starting my day in a new place at "Prime Minister's family home". But hey I realized instead of over worrying it I just need to look that if police take me then I will be in jail, if they let me do it then I've to look forward to visit my next places to repeat my duty.

-1) At Orbán PM home I pushed the doorbell and a guard came out and we talked. He said nobody was at home and I should visit his office. I asked him whether the Orbán family left me some message or something or money for me. He said no, then I told him I will come back later. And then I made few selfie photos with banners there then I went to my next place.

-2) In Kossuth tér/ Parliament I talked with a guard next to Parliament and I told him I've been expressing my opinion here since 2020 and he said yes I look familiar to him. And I asked him whether anybody left me some message or something or money because of this crime I've no income and my mother pays my food etc and he said nothing message etc. He looked a bit confused just as the other guard at Orbán's home, maybe because the meaning of my visit was way more than a usual thing.

-3) Next to Russian Embassy a young police was interesting because I video recorded our conversation too and he said he doesn't allow me to share it on any platform etc (Internet etc).
I told him I only will send these videos to NATO etc secret services and he said that's okay.
- Wow man so why are they scared to be seen by public when they should prove their innocence in this racist communist (ex-KGB) crime? As usual when the big guys are running human rights crimes and treason without any consequences, and they secured themselves with radical traitors everywhere then that happens I guess.

-4) at FIDESZ headquarter I was thinking to stop and talk with them, but I rather just simply walked next to them as I did earlier. Try to talk with racist political criminals who have no problem to be gangster traitor. But now Ukraine striped the mask of FIDESZ-KDNP and now they can't deny their pro-ex-KGB culture business with the FSB, SVR.

-5) at KDNP (Christian party's) headquarter too I wanted to do the same as I did it at FIDESZ but a woman came out while I was building up my banners. And she looked at me with wondering eyes and I asked her "Do you work here?" she said yes. Then I told her that I'm victim of their political party's racist crime and I sent email to them, and Muslims saved my life in this racist pro-communist crime.
I asked whether they left me something or money. She said no and I asked whether her family may can give me money, and that her family has privilege from this crime. And I showed her my banner which asks job or money from FIDESZ-KDNP families, because the racist communist authorities have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
Well few times she acted as those politicians etc who try to hide themselves in cameras times like this. And she said she works for the economic department and not member of the party. But fact is she represents that political organization with her job and other people too became victim of that parties racist crimes like the gypsies.
And when I said that their party controlled the health care when this crime started then she just wanted to get away from the subject. Anyway their FIDESZ govt partner tried to gaslight me in 2021, and that's what they can do; trying to deny or to getaway from their own racist crime.

People should hear these conversations how interesting it is, and how they ignore the consequences of their racist crimes with zero remorse and they just want to continue it like that would be their culture.
No wonder why Orbán preferred to visit the farrest EU country "Portuguese" when gypsies invited him all because he didn't want to stop his racist crime against them either.
And what did I feel? It was great pleasure to do it in their Übermensch world, this was greater feeling than my first protest in 2020. It was like when you just opened the book about your evil enemies crime. Only the bully guard of FIDESZ was smiling with his 0, IQ look. He was the responsible bully in 2021 when construction workers provocatively laughed etc on me.
This protest just realized me that my enemies are doing this racist communist crime against my life to create more "racist privilege power" for themselves and for their children and to secure their racist criminal future with fear too.
- It's clever right, they want to force the relatives of victims of their racist crimes to inherit this racist psychiatric fraud attempt like it would be a lawfully proven "inherited mental-illness" and by that the relatives of racist criminals can covertly inherit their families racist privilege power.
-* Basically it's all about to create / inherit (racist) privilege. As the Falun Gong / Dafa said me years ago "Because communists don't want to change".
No wonder why pro-ex-KGB authorities and politicians / FIDESZ-KDNP govt and their Ombudsman etc don't want to stop it. For those who still don't understand it; Just look it as an Apartheid / Übermensch crime done by pro-ex-KGB ex-communist groups.
**** B ****
Next week on Wednesday (24-05-2023) I will repeat it with my new banner in my city Kazincbarcika. But here I rather don't talk with any of them in my protests since they arrested me unlawfully. Actually in Budapest also I only wanted to talk with guards and with police whose job was just to be "messengers". It's very hard to be patient front of racist criminal enemies who don't want to change.
The story of Argentine Children says it also how difficult to deal with it; "We are Disobedient Stories, daughters, sons and relatives of genocidal for Memory, Truth and Justice".
Their report / article on BBC shows it very well. And the Russian war in Ukraine proves it also. **************************
**** C ****
But now I've to start to look for a "crowdfund me" because I must visit the Vatican to ask them again to talk with Christian party (KDNP) to stop that racist crime against my life what their power started to gain racist privilege.
And then I aéso want to use "crowdfund me" to visit Brussels to protest at NATO.

It's also interesting when some police, etc are angry with me when I protest against this racist crime instead to be angry with this racist crime.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

*** 1 ***
On 24-05-2023 I protested in Kazincbarcika with my new banner in the usual 8 places (at the 3 different family doctors surgeries, prosecution, court of house, mayor office, job center, police station). I didn't talk with anybody and nothing unusual happened. Staffs were smoking outside at prosecution and they may laughed on me, but for some reason they walked into their building like a busy when I started to make selfie photos.
And an old van parked front of police station on the place where I usually protest, so I went to the other side of the small road. Some staffs were smoking outside which is common there, and other police too saw me but nothing happened.
Well they got used to live with being known as racist criminal authorities, just as other racist commies do. And the FIDESZ-KDNP members are speechlessly cornered since their Putin master keep trying to invade Ukraine.

*** 2 ***
On 24-05-2023, I sent the usual email to NATO and Hungarian authorities
This was the 5th time to ask their advice. Subject; Mit tudnak Önök tanácsolni nekem? - What can you advise me? (05-email)
I attached to this email my Job-seeker-book also to show them the comment in it, and the staffs stamps with different dates, signatures are next on the other page proving that they saw my comment, actually some of staffs even read it.
- And I've to send also the next report email to the NATO.

*** 3 ***
On 25-05-2023, I sent the usual email to EU governments this was the 10th time. I only changed a part of my reasons in the letter; "I cannot work legally, I've no income."

This is a part of my email and my questions remained the same;
Dear Sir, Madam,
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
* *** 4 *** On 2023-05-27 I changed 1 of the banners on my home. Could the FIDESZ-KDNP families
lawfully employ me, or tell me how could I work elsewhere?
If not, then please give me money.
Because authorities' racist commie crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015

The earlier banner was addressed to FIDESZ-KDNP party, but now I addressed it to their families because they've privilege life while I'm persecuted under their racist commie authority crime. And I only asked job or advice from them in the earlier banner but now I ask money too. I stopped to use "dear" because some commie fake oppositions of FIDESZ-KDNP tried to explain me that, I belong to the FIDESZ-KDNP because I use "dear". First a drunk homeless bullied me at Parliament Office with that. Well they voted down the "dear", but I'm sure the provocateurs of this government and its fake opposition gonna play the good - bad cop provocateur game for ever, because they get money etc for it. Just as that drunk homeless man bullied me at Parliament Office and he got alcohol and money from some of staffs when those came out from the building.
And surprisingly an old commie activist woman was happily walking right there in the morning when I changed the banner on my gate. She asked me "Are you taking them off (banners)?", I said her; "No, I'm replacing it with a better one, I ask money now". Then she smiled and tried to inject pessimism in the conversation to minimize my will with saying that; - Others too have money problem, low pension but nothing happens. Well my mother too has low pension and my mother buys food to me, but everybody knows it these commies have big income from everywhere + privilege everywhere.
She once tried to talk with me while I was protesting with duct tape on my mouth. Her question annoyed me but later gave me the idea to make a banner with "What did you achieve in this racist crime? When would it mean blackmail style commie recruit?".
These communists never gonna change they love to live in their racist criminal privilege life.

- By the way me and my mother didn't really know her before persecution, but she started to talk with my mother on a bus when this persecution started against me, and her subject wasn't about me. And then years later for example she came to my home to talk with me, it was a few days after when I put out "That's how the racist commie authorities work" banner onto my fence. In that time she came to try to ask me to sign a paper because she collected signatures to close that family doctor surgery whereto I belonged in that time. She said me the problem is the building is too old, but I told her that "I've problem with the doctors there and not with the building".
She always acted like a sweet person who tries to be close to us (like a typical connected commie), but the fact is she represents my enemies and few times she looked like happily sweet while she came up with her provocator words.
- What can I say, some subliminal messages tried to explain me in Turkiye to not miss an old left wing commie woman in my protests, though that woman wasn't this but Turkiye was right again!

So only thing my enemies have left is to walk arrogantly next to the reflection of their own racist crime, and wait until I got tired or run out money etc. All because there is no physical threats against their crimes. That's why Ukraine and Hungarian gypsies are successful and right wing FIDESZ-KDNP bluffs with "peace" to gain time against the victims of ex-KGB crimes.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** 1 **
03-June-2023, I sent the same email to Pope again it's the 2,nd time.
Dear Your Holiness Pope Francis.
I'd like to ask Your Holiness to talk with the Hungarian FIDESZ-KDNP government to stop their racist communist crime against my life. This persecution officially started under the FIDESZ-KDNP government in 2015. And the KDNP (Christian Democratic People's Party) controlled the health care in that time.
And my reasoning was also the same, what I keep using. **
** 2 **
03-June-2023, I sent the same report email to NATO again, it was the 2nd time. I reported this racist communist crime again, my reason was the same. And before this I sent this same report on 11-April-2023. Actually I attached my new video protest links too.
** 3 **

I sent email to Hungarian authorities to ask a question from 6-ker police which security area covers Russian Embassy too.
This would be the part of my email;
Dear Sir, Madam,
I've expressed my opinion plenty of times front of Russian Embassy in 1062 Budapest since 31.08.2020, and in the last 2 times some police acted more strangely than usual, therefore I'm asking this from you;

- Why is it worth it for some police to act like they would be collaborating members of this "racist communist secret-service crime against my life" at Russian Embassy, - while I'm expressing my opinion silently, alone, peacefully in a few minutes there?

If you can't give me a lawful reason about why it's happening, then all I can do is to report you to foreign countries including to NATO. For reason you are sabotaging "my peaceful protest/ expressing opinion".
And this is the entire email in Hungarian and in English;
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -Demeter Zoltán, -FIDESZ-KDNP politikai párt, -Semjén Zsolt
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Nagy Gábor Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK)
-Budapesti Rendőr Főkapitányság (BRFK), Budapest, VI. kerületi Rendőrkapitányság
-Országos Bíróság Hivatal, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség,
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-Hu
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 202305TBTaxAid.PDF; 20220208Otthon.JPG; KimarN20230517BpRu.JPG
Tárgy: Miért éri meg ex-KGB kollaboráló hatóságnak lenni?
Tisztelt Cím!
Rengeteg alkalommal nyilvánítottam ki a véleményemet a 1062 Budapesti Orosz Nagykövetség előtt 2020.08.31 óta, és az utolsó 2 alkalommal néhány rendőr furcsábban viselkedett a szokásosnál, ezért ezt kérdezem Önöktől;

- Miért éri meg néhány rendőrnek úgy viselkedni mintha kollaboráló tagjai lennének ennek "az életem elleni rasszista kommunista titkosszolgálati bűnnek" az Orosz Nagykövetségnél, - mialatt ott én néhány percben a véleményemet nyilvánítom ki némán, egyedül, békésen?

Ha nem tudnak törvényes indokot adni nekem arra hogy miért történik ez, akkor csak annyit tudok tenni hogy jelenteni fogom Önöket külföldi országoknak, beleértve a NATO-nak. Azzal az indokkal mert Önök szabotálják a "békés tiltakozásomat / véleménynyilvánításomat".

Indoklás;
2023.05.17-én a véleménynyilvánításomon - megálltam a Bajza út / Andrássy út sarkán néhány percre, hogy néhány fotót készítsek magamról és a plakátjaimról, hogy bizonyítsam hogy véleményt nyilvánítottam ott. Nem akadályoztam senkit de egy fiatal rendőrnő állt előttem gyűlölködő szemekkel amíg ott voltam.
- És 2023.03.22-én egy másik rendőr sétált felém olyan stílusban mint aki törvénytelenül el akar engem kergetni/ zavarni onnan. Szó szerint a rendőrség zaklatott engem miközben próbáltam bizonyíték képeket készíteni a véleménynyilvánításomról.
- A VI.ker Rendőrkapitánysága 2020.08.31 óta tud erről az "életem elleni rasszista ex-KGB- bűnről", és nem tettek semmit a megszüntetéséért. Nem tudok törvényesen dolgozni emiatt az életem elleni rasszista ex-KGB bűn miatt, és néhány rendőr úgy viselkedik, mint akik nyíltan támogatják ezt a rasszista kommunista ügynök bűnt ellenem.
- Talán az Orosz Nagykövetségnek nincs gondja ezekkel a kollaborációkkal, de ez a nyilvános terület kívül esik a legális titkosszolgálati világukon.
- Nem akadályoztam senkit, és nem volt forgalmas a járda, ezért nem fogadom el azt a ügyvédi trükkös indokot, hogy "másokat akadályozott". Ismerem azt a törvénytelen trükköt a követség mellett, ahogy ez a csatolt 20210105KimarN_OroszK.pdf email is körülírja azt.
- Szerencsére 2020.12.30-án egy katona őszintén elmondta nekem, hogy a nagykövetség felhívta őt, hogy küldjön el engem onnan, mert akadályozom a forgalmat. De az a katona nem teljesítette a követség hamis kérését, (nem volt senki ott kint csak mi). Szó szerint az a katona nem volt bekötve ebbe a törvénytelen trükkbe, és maradhattam. Gyakorlatilag Önök játsszák a jó és a rossz hatóságot mindenhol és nem csak itt, a jó hatóságok nem csinálnak semmit, és a rossz hatóságok szabotőrködnek ahol csak tudnak. És kérem ne használják ezt a levelet mint egy referenciát a Magyar Honvédelemi elhárításról.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, június, 05
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul, In English. ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -Zoltán Demeter, -FIDESZ-KDNP political party, -Zsolt Semjén
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Gábor Nagy police chief of Kazincbarcika, -National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK)
-Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK), Budapest, VI. district Police Headquarters
-National Office for Judiciary, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation,
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-Hu
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 202305TBTaxAid.PDF; 20220208Otthon.JPG; KimarN20230517BpRu.JPG
Subject: Why is it worth to be an ex-KGB collaborator authority?
Dear Sir, Madam,
I've expressed my opinion plenty of times front of Russian Embassy in 1062 Budapest since 31.08.2020, and in the last 2 times some police acted more strangely than usual, therefore I'm asking this from you;

- Why is it worth it for some police to act like they would be collaborating members of this "racist communist secret-service crime against my life" at Russian Embassy, - while I'm expressing my opinion silently, alone, peacefully in a few minutes there?

If you can't give me a lawful reason about why it's happening, then all I can do is to report you to foreign countries including to NATO. For reason you are sabotaging "my peaceful protest/ expressing opinion".

Reasoning;
- On 17.05.2023 in my expressing opinion - I stopped at the corner of Bajza street / Andrássy street for few minutes to take some photos of myself and my banners, to prove that I expressed my opinion there. I didn't obstruct anybody but a young police woman stood in front of me with hateful eyes until I was there.
- And on 2023.03.22, another police officer walked towards me in a style like someone who illegally wants to chase/ harass me from there. Literally the police were harassing me while I was trying to take evidence photos of me expressing my opinion,
- The VI.ker Police headquarter has known about this "racist ex-KGB crime against my life" since 31.08.2020, and they did nothing to terminate it. I can't work lawfully because of this racist ex-KGB crime against my life, and some police act like who openly support this racist communist agent crime against me.
- Maybe the Russian Embassy has no problem with these collaborations, but this public area is out of their legal secret-service world.
- I wasn't obstructing anyone, and the sidewalk wasn't busy, so I don't accept the lawyer's tricky excuse "he was obstructing others". I know that unlawful trick next to that embassy, as this attached 20210105KimarN_OroszK.pdf email also describes it.
- Fortunately, on 30.12.2020, a soldier honestly told me that the embassy called him to send me away from there, because I'm obstructing the traffic. But that soldier did not comply with the embassy's false request, (nobody was out there but we). Literally that soldier wasn't connected to that unlawful trick, and I could stay. Practically you are playing the good and bad authority everywhere and not just here, the good authorities don't do anything and bad authorities are sabotaging anywhere they can. And please don't use this letter as a reference about Hungarian Defence counter intelligence.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and there doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
05, June, 2023. Hungary
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár
** 4 **

I sent the following email to Police of Brussels to ask them whether I can express my opinion there.
Well it's capitol of EU and headquarter of NATO, and Belgium law is working differently.
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
06, June, 2023. Hungary,
To: Police of Brussels

Dear Sir, Madam,
Can I express my opinion with a banner in Brussels in front of NATO headquarters if I'm Hungarian and my home address is in Hungary?
I would like to stand with my banner peacefully without obstructing anybody and to take some selfie photos there.

My reason; my human rights have been oppressed since 2015, and Hungarian authorities refuse to stop their racist communist agent crime.

Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and there doesn't exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither abroad nor in Hungary. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution; and Turkiye warned me before it started. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

Sincerely Norbert Kimár
Then they replied me;
Dear Sir,
We acknowledge receipt of your request.
Your email has been sent to the relevant department.
Kind regards,
So now I've to wait for their answer to know how it works or how it doesn't work. Well I wanna do it and there must be a way how it's possible to do it.
** 5 **

Another reason why the racist ex-KGB authorities call the law "stupid". Because that's how they refer to their earlier family life when they could use their inhuman communist dictator laws times like this to take away people like me.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** 1 **
On 12-06-2023, I sent the same email to EU countries again it's the 11th time.

These are my same questions what I keep asking from them;
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in the EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
And this is the email what I keep sending to them;
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
12, June, 2023. Hungary,
To; Governments/ Ministries and Armies/ Defense leaders of EU's 27 countries.
Some countries don't have emails just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there.

Dear Sir, Madam,
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in the EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of an attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- a,- their communism was not bad.
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.
C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally, I've no income. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.
E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.
Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, június, 12
Címzett; EU 27 ország Kormányainak/ Minisztériumainak és Katonai/ (Hon)védelmi vezetőknek.
Néhány országnak nincs e-mailje csak "e-Kapcsolatfelvételi űrlap", stb van, ezért ezt nekik oda küldöm.

Tisztelt Cím!
Meg tudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai és EU-nak NATO része;
-Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóival béke és háború idején?
-Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt a kommunista bűnt (átnevelés) és árulást EU-ban?
-Mikor jelent ez "(zsarolás stílusú) beszervezést" az EU titkosszolgálatainak?
Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
- a,- nem volt rossz a kommunizmusuk.
- b,- hagyjak fel a volt kommunisták és hozzátartozóik, stb. előítéletei elleni jogaimmal, habár én és családom a kommunista bűnök áldozata volt.
- c,- és azt is, hogy az erős zaklatás stb. bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem, és ezért nem segítettek nekem a rendőrök.
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.
C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
2; - már elvesztettem a védelmet:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni, nincs jövedelmem. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.
E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.
Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert
And the Dutch replied me again, but this time their reply was arrogantly gaslight;
Dear Mr. Kimár,
Thank you for your e-mail, in which you tell us about your current situation. You would like to ask the EU Secret Service several questions regarding communist crimes.
Firstly, I'm very sorry to hear about the things you have been through. I totally understand you would like to have the answers to your questions.
Unfortunately, we (the public information service of the Dutch government), don't have any lines to the EU Secret Service. We only provide general information about Dutch laws and rules. Therefore, I can't help you any further.
I wish you all the best for the future.
Sincerely,
Sam
Well the Dutch system has contact form and sometimes they try to use it as a firewall to ignore crimes like this.
And what a tricky twisting way to say that the Netherlands doesn't want to care about this Russian ex-communist agent ideology crimes inside another EU or NATO country. - lol, and what about other foreign agent ideology crimes inside EU, NATO? Are those too ignored, or some of those run by different people?

- Not to mention two months ago they replied to my 9.th email with saying that they forwarded my email to their "Ministry of Foreign Affairs".
- Maybe I should wonder about what was the Dutch reason 2 months ago to forward my email to their Ministry of Foreign Affairs without any argument?
Maybe their east EU ex-KGB friends sold a few million bottles of Heineken to Moscow but they argued about the price. Or they argued about the black-market price of Russian diamonds, oil etc.

* But anyway I've learned that; If somebody wants to rescue another person then that will do it and fast, instead of beating around the bush with blaming the victim. As Turkiye did it way before this persecution started, and as people helped me immediately in Malaysia.

Well I found a "mivd@mindef.nl" email address which I think it belongs to Netherlands Defence Intelligence and Security Service (NLD DISS). So I forwarded my email to them.

And if you cornered the West EU about their hidden dirty ex-KGB relations then they run their "Huxit" trick.
Well going away from my enemies negatives is if I look it as an example of how useful was the "small" help from Malaysia and Turkiye.

** 2 ** Russian Ukraine war and my situation. I learned that the KGB became divided to 2 parts over east Europe including Ukraine;
- 1, still works for Russia.
- 2, works for West.
- the 3rd part "maybe" works for Chinese.
But China is clever than that. Because the West cares only about the easy income what its chosen ex-KGB staffs are trying to re-secure (via new regime change). But anyway as always China is milking it and West gonna realise it when Taiwan too will be lost, and then Japan, South Korea gonna complain in a 5 minute briefing. And who knows what else damage they will create.
As the ex-KGB proves it about me also, but in my case they're pushing me to Turkiye and Malaysia.
All because it's easier for West to be a backstabber friend of victims of ex-KGB crimes, and that's why it's unofficially banned to run anything in West which could honestly help the ex-KGB crime victims like me.

** 3 **
And I'm waiting for the reply of Brussels police. It must be hard for Brussels to reply to a letter which is about to protest against a racist crime which is run by their privileged ex-KGB friend.
I can imagine how hard is to write down any report which is about this ex-KGB crime, like for the Hungarian authorities each time when I go to protest front of Russian Embassy.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

15-June-2023 I sent this reply to the Dutch general information service;
I understand that you can only give general information.
But it wasn't my choice but your governments system's choice was to give me this contact form via click bites after I visited your Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Defence web pages all the time.

You said; "we only provide general informations about Dutch laws and rules",
Then I'm asking from you what is the other way to contact your Ministries to get answers to my questions?
Can you give me email addresses? Or can you forward it?

And let me put it this way about EU secret services;
- Your country is member of EU and NATO just like my country.
- Your country's civil and defence securities are working together with each EU and NATO countries.
- They all signed many agreements by laws and rules, and for that they've been taking a lot of money from tax for reason to provide security for the citizens of EU, NATO countries.
- And this crime against me is openly benefiting the ideology of Russian ex-communist agents (ex-KGB). And laws and rules are saying that Russia is not member of EU, NATO. Therefore this crime belongs more stronger to your countries securities too and regardless how your government thinks about it.
And we all know the KGB and its under groups are not exist anymore, but they moved forward with new names "SVR", "FSB", etc, and their members mentality didn't change not even about their former communist ideology.
On 16-June-203 they replied this gaslight again;
Dear Mr. Kimár,
Thank you for your e-mail, in which you respond to the message you received from my colleague with ticket ID ................ You still would like to know to whom to reach out within the EU about your situation.

As my colleague explained, we only provide information about the laws and legislations within the Netherlands. I am very sorry that we can not help you in any way. What I would like to advise you is to do a search on the internet on how to contact the European Union. There is contact information out there, however, I do not have that information.
Sincerely,

Could this be a boot which keeps replying with misleading answers? And the Dutch secret services corruptly set it to try to chase me away? And could that too a boot which rewrote those Dutch answers in my email account?
Funny is a general information has no authority to make decisions in case like this as they even say that, but they on he other hand they try to lie anything just to chase me away from their responsibilities. Actually this ex-KGB crime case belongs to those Dutch staffs whose duty to observe and work with the Hungarian authorities. And those maybe are observing the ultra corrupt pro-Russian Hungarian govt in a "$pecial operation way", to corruptly prove everything is alright. Literally I'm arguing with the corrupt friends of my corrupt enemies (via boots) on the Netherlands web page.
Should I mention it here the Dutch Embassy is in the same building where the Swedish Embassy is and I protested there enough time to saw how they socialised themselves with commies in Hungary?
I don't know what makes them to think too much about themselves, but to be honest they didn't do any good for me to gain any credit, they only had fun with my enemy ex-KGB against me.
And this Dutch world tries to prosecute without bias the crimes of ex-KGB about MH17 and Putin's war, they trust too much in the statistics of their own media.
- By the way if a Muslim kills anybody in EU for reason of ideology then the entire EU secret services going to hunt for that Muslim to blame Islam. But racist commie agents can kill anybody in EU and the communist ideology will be shown in EU countries' news as an invincible evil boss. What a reflection of truth and not a double standard.

- Poor Ukrainians sadly they maybe gonna be betrayed again by West in this war too, because nobody in West cares about the victims of ex-KGB crimes. West corruptly wants to rescue the ex-KGB and its privilege. And Ukraine system gonna realise the side effect of this when its people gonna look them as traitors.

And some NATO countries are trying to say Turkiye is playing both side on the Russian war in Ukraine. But for example in my case the Dutch system wants to be on the ex-KGB side, because Dutch system too rejects those NATO members who became victim of ex-KGB crimes.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** 1 ** On 20-06-2023, I replied this to Dutch authorities;
Dear Sir, Madam,
These are my reasons by my human rights title to ask answers from the Dutch Ministries of;
1) Defence; Does Netherlands have any law which allows to segregate or cooperate to segregate the victims of ex-KGB ideology crimes inside NATO world?
If not then I would like to know what is the plan of Dutch defence secret services about the victims of ex-KGB crimes in peace and war time.

2) Foreign Affairs; Your EU member country has a lot of businesses in Hungary but I can't work for them lawfully but maybe only unlawfully which would be human trafficking, and I can't have lawfully private health/ travel insurance from them. All because Hungarian authorities racist communist crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015, and this crime helps the racist ex-KGB ideology.
* But for example if I go with banners to the Dutch Embassy or businesses in Hungary to ask this;
"Could the Dutch Embassy tell me how is it possible to work lawfully for .... Dutch companies in Hungary, or to make lawful travel/ health insurance by ... Dutch insurance companies in Hungary.
Because my human rights have been oppressed in health-care on a racist communist ex-KGB ideology way in Hungary since 2015, and authorities reject to terminate it."
- Then Dutch Foreign Affairs can officially see my reason to ask their secret service plans about victims of ex-KGB crimes.

3) Interior; Could you please tell me what the Dutch laws, rules are saying if I would try to practice my EU citizen rights to lawfully work, live in Netherlands?
Because there should be a Dutch authority whose duty is to terminate this "racist communist agent human rights crime against my life" if I go to Netherlands. And I'd like to ask from you the name of that Dutch authority.

4) Justice; Why do you betray us the victims of communist agent ideology crimes when you allow your people to run businesses with racist criminal ex-KGB agents anywhere?

Sincerely Norbert Kimár
21-06-2023,
And the Dutch authorities reply was this;
Dear Sir Kimár,
Thank you for your e-mail. You have questions for multiple ministries about the rights of European Union citizens. We kindly ask you to contact the Public Information Service by telephone, since we can not sent your message to multiple ministries. This way we can answer your question in the best way possible. The phone number is 1400. From abroad you can call + 31 70 2140214. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 20.00 CET.
Sincerely,
Esra
Public Information Service, Government of the Netherlands
Interestingly this time they just talked about the "rights of European Union citizens" and sadly nothing about the rights of NATO countries (especially nothing about the EU part of NATO).
- And about "calling them on phone".
Why is it suddenly better for them to switch from e-letter into verbal phone communication?

Well I'm going to call them on phone but I'm really not interested to hear verbally the same gaslight explanations what they wrote to me many times.
- Fact is Dutch system never helped me unlike Malaysia, and for example Turkiye too was useful for me. And other fact is this argument already headed into a wrong direction which helps my enemies but not me. And a phone conversation can head into a really unhealthy argument easily and I really don't need that never ending arguments. Their gaslight already created conflicts even inside my family.
- They made their points many times about whose side they are, and I too with saying I want to know the answers to my questions.
So what should I tell them?
a) - I still want to know the answers to my questions so I will keep sending my same emails, but maybe not each month. And I will use their embassy in my job applications, etc.
b) - And I will look their replies as it is, their civil/ defence secret services don't care about victims of ex-KGB crimes inside EU, NATO world, neither in peace nor in war time.

- And probably that was a bot which rewrote those Dutch answers in my email account (and maybe they hacked my email account or they created a fake account and they showed me that. Any way those people who set that bot to do that have to be Dutch intelligences connected to Hungarian secret services.
- Basically I've been arguing with the friends of my enemies, via bots between the Netherlands web page and my email account in Hungary.
- Only thing what I don't understand is what made them to be desperate enough suddenly to go openly that far after 1 year, instead of arrogantly keep ignoring my contact forms as they've been doing it earlier?

** 2 **
My plan to express my opinion/ protest in Brussels.

22-06-2023,
Brussels police replied me to fill out a contact form.
Well their web page showed me it only "Dutch and French" what I don't speak.
And I thought police gonna give me informations about rules, laws, protocols etc of expressing opinion to let me know how it works for foreigners like me. And I wanted to organize and plan everything on what they'll say, but they asked me to fill out "EVENT authorization request".
And I found a web page of Brussels https://www.brussels.be/demonstrations which talks a few things about rules, laws of demonstrations but it stopped working suddenly on my Internet. Just as my automatic translator stopped working.
- "Coincidently" I've so many bad luck even with my Internet if it's about the promised duties of West EU.
And these bad lucks are coincidently helping the bloody corruptions of EU.

** 3 **
I'm seriously thinking about if still nothing gonna happen, then it would be better for me to try a Turkish human rights org, because even Ukraine and Russia had more successful peace deal via Turkiye than EU.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** 1 **

Interesting facts about how EU works if it's about ex-KGB crimes inside EU;
a) - EU countries can play the dumb with saying "There is no asylum for EU citizens in another EU country".
b) - EU countries also can say that "Our civil / defence secret services don't need to care about the other EU countries' victims of ex-KGB crimes inside EU, NATO".
c) - But in the same time business of EU countries - can make businesses with those authorities/ governments of EU countries - which violates human rights of their own citizens with using ex-KGB ideology - and the victims can be blackmailed to work unlawfully under violated human rights.

* Literally EU countries can use the EU laws / rules to refuse to help those EU citizens who are victims of ex-KGB crimes in another EU country and to use the victims for their own benefits.
Meanwhile ex-KGB belongs to Russian secret services.

** 2 **
27-June-2023.
I called the Dutch "Public Information Service, Government of the Netherlands" as they asked it.
I told them what I wanted;
a) - I still want to know the answers to my questions so I will keep sending my same emails. And I will use their embassy in my job applications, etc (when I will apply probably to Dutch companies for jobs, and maybe private health insurance contract reasons too).
b) - And I will look their replies as it is, their civil/ defence secret services don't care about the victims of ex-KGB
crimes inside EU, NATO world, neither in peace nor in war time.

- I also told them I don't want to argue about my case because I sent them those many times, and this is political issue and some people understand it even in my protests but some people don't understand it (I don't need gaslight arguments). And this argument between me and them already went into my family.

- They even told me again that they aren't the correct place to receive my letters, but they didn't tell where it belongs in their world. So I told the same again on phone too, they are not my choice because their system keeps giving me only that contact option. Then I asked any other addresses but in the end they put me on a waiting line where they may can answer me. Well they made me listening "waiting music" and after 11 minutes waiting I hanged up the phone.

- To be honest the Dutch system is living in the same fairytale bureaucratic world just like the Hungarian authorities or Putin's people.
- I can't foretell whether Turkish system can get back my human rights or not, but I can tell that more and more I realize and understand a lot of reasons why Turkish are able to offer and to make fast peace deals between Ukraine and Russia unlike the West. As according news what Internet showed me even in the Wagner mutiny the Turkish PM Erdogan afforded very fast a peace deal solution while West was sleeping, and a few hours later Belarus made that peace deal and West was confused.

* Basically the issues are coming from the same corrupted Cold-War-End-Agreement ; Half of ex-KGB world works for Western secret services, the other half still works for Kremlin, and nobody in West wants to care about the victims of ex-KGB crimes: They just want to milk their betrayed Cold War End Agreement.

/ By the way if somebody who reads my story for example about the Dutch system;
- Don't be surprised if sometimes the Dutch system wants to be friendly suddenly. Just simply check where is their fire (protests, unrest etc in their country, or they need credit elsewhere on abroad), and when it's over then that's the moment when they return their true face against you. Basically they may try to use your human rights problems as a free political shield of their governments' securities. It's a kind of rubbish bluffing style of "your enemy is my enemy" just to secure their security weaknesses. They do it like people would be free paper tissues./

Edit:
Probably I should clarify the meaning of "trying a peace deal via Turkish";
The Dutch system's corrupt words aren't able to scam me to bow to pressure from my enemies. Only dumb naive people of ex-KGB and naive part of victims of ex-KGB crimes can believe that my enemies would ever change.
- If Turkish will and can help me then peace would mean I stop protesting etc, because I can carry on with my life elsewhere in life (if it works for Turkish also because right now they just shocking laugh on EU and NATO). And I talk about Turkiye because it's closer than Malaysia etc, and not to mention the "3-day" war, and no need to say Turkiye knows the east European history very well.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** 1 **
26-06-2023; I sent email to Brussels Police again;
Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for replying to me by saying to fill out "EVENT authorization request" https://polbru.be/demande-
But I need information about what I should know for planning lawfully my 1 person protest with banners.

1) - Is it a problem if my home address is in Hungary and not in Belgium?
2) - Is it a problem if my phone number is Hungarian and not Belgium?
3) - Does 1 person protesting with banners need permission too?
Because the form is asking about gathering time, but I want to do it alone as a "1 person", and it's not gathering.
Maybe there is a misunderstanding and I'd like to clarify it. For example Hungarian law doesn't ask permission for 1 person protest / demonstration because it's not a gathering, but a Hungarian police told me it's easier for their job if I inform them before I start it.

Sincerely Norbert Kimár
** 2 **

29-June-2023. I received a reply from Europe Direct Contact Centre, I believe they replied to that letter what I sent last month to Ursula von der Leyen President of the European Commission (Netherlands replied to the "11th" email what I sent in June).
Your enquiry has been forwarded to the Europe Direct Contact Centre. We expect to be able to reply within three working days. For more complex or specific queries, responses may take longer.
Your case number is 7..........
Your registered enquiry to the Europe Direct Contact Centre is as follows:
Subject
10) Repeated questions to EU secret services because you didn't answer
Well 2 kinds of replies can be;
a) - They will help me finally to end this crime against my life.
b) - They're too going to send a lawyer tricky gaslight answer just to try to make me give up my rights (trick to disarm myself).

* So if their answer will be "b)" as the Dutch system tried to get rid off me, then well I'm just gonna ask in the future "Did the EU, NATO secret services change their mind about the victims of ex-KGB crimes or they still don't care about them?" / "Can the Hungarian system use your (gaslight) answer against the victims of ex-KGB crimes or not?"
Because they love to use others' misleading, gaslight answers as an evidence to justify their crimes with saying "You see we were right, they didn't find any crime either".

Of course ex-KGB and their friends are desperately angry even with me and in West too. Because I still fight for my human rights with protests, emails to question the civil, defence secret services of EU and EU's NATO part. And now I even want to protest in Brussels front of NATO too.
- Maybe this is their new attack because their ignore and laugh didn't stop me, well I can't win after their attack because they always retreat to regroup.
- Their first plan was to secure the ex-KGB privilege with winning the war in 3-days, and use it to force people like me to run away from Hungary, etc. As they even said me in their subliminal message just before they started their war "You gonna be in USA that fast you don't even gonna to realize it".
- lol, But now 1,5 year later their subliminal message became "You don't come to USA".
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** 1 **
Job / Advice asking email from NATO

On 05-July-2023, I sent this email again to Defence Ministry of Hungary, NCIA (NATO Intelligence), etc to get a job as "reservist" or advice from those who say they don't protect the ex-KGB.
* It's unbelievable how high and far goes this racist, corrupt communist /ex-KGB crime against my life.

This is my email;
Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, Július, 05
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ-KDNP politikai párt, -Demeter Zoltán,
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
-Szalay-Bobrovniczky Kristóf Honvédelmi Miniszter, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt.
-Jens Stoltenberg NATO Főtitkár, -NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Hírszerző ügynökségei),
Tárgy: Mit tudnak Önök tanácsolni nekem?
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
20230527KimarNotthon.JPG; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-
202305JobsBook.PDF; 2022_2023JobsBook.pdf

Tisztelt Cím!
Tudnának törvényesen alkalmazni például mint tartalékos katona, vagy megmondani hogyan kellene dolgoznom máshol az életben?
Mivel a magyar hatóságok rasszista (kommunista) bűnei elnyomják az emberi jogaimat 2015 óta.

Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én (Kimár Norbert) szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
- a,- nem volt rossz a kommunizmusuk.
- b,- hagyjak fel a volt kommunisták és hozzátartozóik, stb. előítéletei elleni jogaimmal, habár én és családom a kommunista bűnök áldozata volt.
- c,- és azt is, hogy az erős zaklatás stb. bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem, és ezért nem segítettek nekem a rendőrök.
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.
C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
2; - már elvesztettem a védelmet:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
Habár nem vagyok katonai személy most, de sorkatona voltam 1 évig, az állampolgárságom NATO tag, és tisztában vagyok vele hogy az EU civil titkosszolgálatai sokkal felelősebbek ezért a bűnért mint a NATO-é. És azt hiszem több mint szégyen a NATO hírszerző EU részének ilyen leveleket kapni, - és valószínűleg a segítőkész külföldi országoknak minden felelős titkosszolgálatot meg kell nézniük, amikor törvényesen úgy döntenek, hogy "figyelmeztetik" vagy "segítik" a külföldieket. - Malajzia azonnal segíteni kezdett engem 2015-ben, és a magyarok egy része meglepődik és boldogan hallgatja ezt a segítséget, nem úgy mint sok hatóság stb Magyarországon/ EU-ban.
Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul / In English ***

Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
05, July, 2023. Hungary,
To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -FIDESZ-KDNP political party, -Zoltán Demeter,
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
-Kristóf Szalay-Bobrovniczky Minister of Hungarian Defence, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept.
-Jens Stoltenberg Secretary General of NATO; -NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Intelligence),
Subject: What can you advise me?
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
20230527KimarNotthon.JPG; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-
202305JobsBook.PDF; 2022_2023JobsBook.pdf

Dear Sir, Madam,
Could you lawfully employ me for example as a reservist, or tell me how should I work elsewhere in this life?
Because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.

Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ-KDNP govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said to me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm (Norbert Kimár) mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- a,- their communism was not bad.
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family were victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.
C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
Though I'm not a military person now, but I was conscripted for 1 year, my citizenship is NATO member. And I'm aware that the EU civil secret services are more responsible for this crime than NATO's. And I believe it's more than a shame on the intelligence part of EU's NATO to receive letters like this, - and probably helpful foreign countries have to look at all responsible intelligences when they lawfully decide to "warn" or "help" foreigners. - Malaysia started to help me immediately in 2015, and some Hungarians are surprised and they are happy to hear this help, unlike many authorities, etc in Hungary/ EU.

Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár
** 2 **
email to inform authorities about my next expressing opinion
07 July 2023,
I sent email again to Hungarian authorities and to Russian Embassy, Foreign Affairs, SVR, FSB for reason I'm going to express opinion again in Budapest on 12 July 2023. Because of the racist discriminative communist crime against my life. - This time too I will walk with duck-tape on my mouth to prove that I'll be mute and I will video record it and to make photos.
*-I want to get a lawful job / advice or money from families of Viktor Orbán and FIDESZ-KDNP.
Because they live in the racist privileged, they inherit the racist wealth. But for example I can't work lawfully = I've no income.

This is my email;
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -Demeter Zoltán, -FIDESZ-KDNP politikai párt, -Semjén Zsolt
-Dr Kövér László; Országház Hivatala; -Országház; Országgyűlési Őrség, -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Főispán, -Dr Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hiv., Dr Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Oszt.
-Dr Motkó Tamás, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Szabó Ilona, -Dr Lencár Márta, -Dr Tímár József,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt., Dr Agonás Lajos Béla Kbarcika Járási Hiv.
-Nagy Gábor Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK),
-Budapesti Rendőr Főkapitányság (BRFK), stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, -Oroszország Kormánya, -SVR, -FSB
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-Hu
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 202305TBTaxAid.PDF; 20220208Otthon.JPG; KimarN20230517BpOV.JPG
Tárgy: Kommunista rasszizmus ellen véleménynyilvánítás/ Munka/Pénz kérés dátuma

Tisztelt Cím!
Ismételten a véleményemet (egyedül) akarom kinyilvánítani Budapesten, és munkát/ pénzt kérni. -Ez néhány perc lenne. -Egyedül és békésen akarok menni transzparensekkel és némán, ragasztószalaggal a számon (hogy bizonyítsam hogy némán csinálom ezt). -És videó felvételt és fényképeket akarok csinálni a teljes eseményről.
Ennek dátuma és helyszíne: 2023, július, 12,
Orbán Viktor Miniszterelnök otthona 1121 Budapest Cinege út 5; -Kossuth tér/ Parlament; -Orosz Nagykövetség,
FIDESZ Székház 1062 Lendvay utca 28; -KDNP Székház 1141 Bazsarózsa ut 69
Indoklás; Mert a hatóságok rasszista kommunista bűnei, korrupciói elnyomják az emberi jogaimat és veszélyeztetik az életemet Magyarországon 2015 óta. -És több alkalommal küldtem e-mailt a Terrorháza Múzeumnak amelyekben bizonyítékot akarok kapni a kommunista történelmi bűncselekményről, mivel a magyar hatóságok tagadják és paranoia jelének hívják ezek ismeretét is. A Múzeum sosem válaszolt idáig.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, július, 07
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul, In English. ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -Zoltán Demeter, -FIDESZ-KDNP political party, -Zsolt Semjén
-Dr László Kövér; Office of Parliament; -Parliament; Guards of Parliament; -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr Zoltán Alaszkai Lord Lieutenant BAZ County Govt Office, -Dr Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény; Dr Mária Király, National Public Health Dept.
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept., Dr Lajos Béla Agonás District Office of Kbarcika
-Gábor Nagy police chief of Kazincbarcika, -National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK)
-Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK), etc Hungarian Police
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -Government of Russia, -SVR, -FSB
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-Hu
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 202305TBTaxAid.PDF; 20220208Otthon.JPG; KimarN20230517BpOV.JPG
Subject: Date of Expressing opinion against communist racism/ Asking Job/Money

Dear Sir, Madam,
I repeatedly want (alone) to express my opinion in Budapest, and to ask for a job/ money.-This would be a few minutes. -I want to walk alone and peacefully with my banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). -And I want to make video recordings and photos about the entire event.
It's date and location: 12, July, 2023,
Viktor Orbán's home 1121 Budapest Cinege út 5; -Kossuth tér/ Parliament; -Russian Embassy;
FIDESZ Headquarters 1062 Lendvay utca 28; -KDNP Headquarters 1141 Bazsarózsa ut 69
Reasoning; Because the authorities racist communist crimes, corruption has been oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in Hungary since 2015. -And I sent e-mail many times to House of Terror Museum in what I want to get proof about communist historical crimes, because the Hungarian authorities deny and call sign of paranoia the knowledge of these too. The Museum never replied.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
07, July, 2023. Hungary
** 3 **
I was thinking again about how to use the gaslight answer of Netherlands authorities.

I've been asking for example this too from them for a year now;
"-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?"
a quote from my reasoning;
"- I'm a victim of an attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that......."
And they wanted to send me away corruptly from their responsibility which could only benefit their corruptions and my enemies.
Well sure there are many options and this could one of them;
I should ask the Netherlands businesses and those which headquarters are in Netherlands like the private insurances via their embassy to give their Hungarian markets to Turkish, Malaysian, Singaporean etc businesses. Because for example as I even said in my letters to Dutch authorities also;
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

And Turkish were able to make successful peace deals even between Ukraine and Russia.
And the Russian Embassy voluntary came out to talk with me when I argued with police about my first expressing opinion front of them. And in another of my protests a woman from Russian Embassy came to me and we had a conclusion when I told her;
"Russian Embassy voluntary came out in the first moment to talk with me and I respect the Russian Embassy for that. But the Swedish Embassy never wanted to talk with me.
And Western EU etc countries were brave to sign laws and agreements, etc to solve / prevent problems like mine, and they took a lot of money for that. But now they ignore / refuse to do anything, meanwhile it would be easier for them to let me live in their countries if they can't solve it, before I realize this problem."
As I said I cannot foretell whether Turkish, Malaysians, etc countries can solve this problem or not, but fact is they already have successes.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

** 1 **
Well the Europe Direct Contact Centre didn't reply so I sent this message in their contact form;
To; Europe Direct Contact Centre
Dear sir, Madam,
I'd like to ask information about my enquiry, case number is 773857.
You sent me a date of 29.June.2023 email which said that; "We expect to be able to reply within three working days. For more complex or specific queries, responses may take longer.".
But since I haven't received anything from you.
And they sent the same robot reply;
You receive this message because your e-mail address and the below mentioned text were inserted into our web form. This web form is for the use of any member of the public having a question about the European institutions and their policies.
Thank you for your e-mail. We expect to be able to reply within two working days. For more complex or specific queries, responses may take longer.
Your case number is 836757. ...
** 2 **
12-07-2023, Budapest Hungary. I expressed my opinion (protest), because of racist communist crime against my life.
-1, Viktor Orbán PM's family home,
-2, in Kossuth square / Parliament / Office of Prime Minister,
-3, Russian Embassy to Hungary,
-4, FIDESZ government party’s headquarter.
-5, KDNP government party’s headquarter.

-1) At Orbán PM home I pushed the doorbell and a guard came out again and we talked. And I said him I'm here to ask job / money from Orbán's family and I talked about my violated human rights.
He said me the same excuses; this is a private home, therefore I should visit Office of Prime minister. And then I told him I will go to Kossuth tér (Parliament and there is an office of Prime Minister) and FIDESZ / KDNP headquarters too. But then he rather went into his place.
After that I built up my banners and I made few selfie photos with banners there then I went to my next place.

-2) In Kossuth tér / Parliament I talked with a guard next to Parliament and I told him I've been expressing my opinion here since 2020. Then he let me do it, he didn't check my ID etc, but he asked my name.

-3) Next to Russian Embassy police talked with their chiefs on phone before they let me protest which is normal. Police tried to send me to the other side of the road to protest there, but I sticked to my plan instead of to their old trick.
And while I stopped at the corner to make some sefly evidence photos the police said they too want to photograph my banners (with me) which is normal. But then they stood front of me at the corner again until I walked away.
- It's not a relaxed moment of my life to be surrendered with those (authorities) who don't want to stop this racist crime though their duty would be, while they're ready to strike on the victim if there is a chance.
Sure there must be promised promotions even to their family members if any of racist pro-ex-KGB terrorist could "successful" destroy me.
But lol,
- Isn't it a sign of low IQ of arrogant counter intelligences, when they let their police to stand front of their crime victim whose banner talk about their commie agent racist crime ??
* I really wish there should be a person in a good angle to make video and photos so police's back would be on the photo but I and my banners could be seen clearly. I'm sure they would go away from my face permanently.

- And I wondered a few times isn't there a fear / bully etc mind control in that district, or I just feel the racist terror anger of ex-KGB in that district when I protest there?
Actually the headquarter of AVH (KGB under-group like Stasi, etc) was in this district 5 minutes walk from police station and Russian Embassy. That building is now the House of Terror Museum (run by FIDESZ-KDNP pro-Russian govt). I'm not saying each person of authorities are the same, but the radical dirty AVH / ex-KGB is the chief.

-4) at FIDESZ headquarter nobody was outside, so I walked freely there without any issue. Only my phone didn't record the first half of the protest for some reason.

-5) at KDNP (Christian party's) headquarter nobody was outside and my protest went fast.

** 3 **
I will protest on 26-07-2023 in my city / town Kazincbarcika again at the usual places, I already informed in email the authorities and to Russian Embassy, Foreign Affairs and FSB / SVR.

** 4 **
15-July-2023, I sent the same email to Pope again it's the 3,rd time.
Dear Your Holiness Pope Francis.
I'd like to ask Your Holiness to talk with the Hungarian FIDESZ-KDNP government to stop their racist communist crime against my life. This persecution officially started under the FIDESZ-KDNP government in 2015. And the KDNP (Christian Democratic People's Party) controlled the health care in that time.
And my reasoning was the same, what I keep using.

** 5 **
I'm still waiting for the Police of Brussels reply, I asked information from them about 3 weeks ago to know the rules of 1 person protest.
I'm so slow with everything and more than usual for some reason in the last few months.
I'm planning to protest in August in front of NATO headquarter in Brussels, but I thought months ago it would be in May.