Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

I found interesting article about Russian secret service FSB. It's about the involvement in Ukraine invasion, but it proves ex-KGB prejudice crime exists and for purpose to attack unlawfully other countries/ citizens.

Title: "Putin purges more than 100 FSB agents in apparent retaliation amid Ukraine invasion quagmire"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/puti ... -lf9k6tn6g
https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-pur ... n-quagmire
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-purges ... 40239.html?

About 150 FSB officers have been dismissed, The Times of London reported Monday. The ousted agents belonged to the Fifth Service, a division that Putin – then director of the FSB – set up in 1998 in order to carry out operations in the countries of the former Soviet Union, aiming to keep those countries in Russia's orbit.

And I remember on a news agency (maybe it was pravda) which even had an angry article about the collapse of Soviet Union / communism, it even said "never forget".

Well this is another example to prove I've rights against the prejudice of ex-KGB members & their relatives.
It looks like the racist pro ex-KGB Hungarian authorities are "working for" or "making" a favor crime for FSB, and it tries to keep Hungary in Russia's orbit.
- I wonder if "Fifth Service division" covers Hungary too (must be), but sure some Hungarian politicians know that very well. As even Ombudsman said me in phone in 2015 that:
"- I'm not saying you're the fist (victim) with (racist ex-KGB crime) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours."

The reason why racist FIDESZ govt and its racist authorities don't want to stop their pro ex-KGB / FSB / SVR crime against my life is because; - As they say: "Victor Orbán PM / FIDESZ is opportunist", just as I said that Hungarian gypsies had success against racist Hungarian authorities crimes because gypsies are known as they even captured police too for reason to fight for their rights to live. And Orbán was scared to visit them when they "invited him"..
- And as Ukrainians and others talk about Putin "He's an opportunities / bully and won't stop it until gets hurt".
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I repeatedly expressed my opinion / protested against the authorities racist communist crimes on 20, April, 2022 in Budapest. I started around 10:00 AM,
- I built up my banners and I put duct tape on my mouth and walk in Kossuth square next to Parliament and next to Prime Minister’s Office too and I video recorded it, and I took some photos in the end.
Then I put away my banners and I went to the Russian Embassy and then to FIDESZ govt party's headquarter to do the same.
- Police, guards let me do it without any problem.

lol, the FIDESZ party is way over the police and national security control in their streets if it's about security of Russia.
Well FIDESZ headquarter looks like which has really good audio spotlight (or better equipments) to play "Love Russia" emotion, it's like Voice of Russia / Soviet-Union. Though even PM V. Orbán admitted their political empire is built on pro-Russia (pro-Putin).
- It can be interesting for those who go there and have equipments to read/ record those subliminal messages / controls. (I'd not be surprised if possible to capture it even with smartphones, but sure the "Love Russia" feeling is present there).
Any way that's FIDESZ, and they looked like in their area always as some people in and around luxury palaces in Palermo/ Naples etc. I never saw them chatting with Russians in the streets, but how they try to "lure" others to "Love Russia" is just like what the Nigerian, etc princesses scammers do on Internet.

- Just as in Ukraine war; - If they can't win then they want to "talk" or trying to lure into "Love my Russia" credit scam. No wonder why Ukrainians don't trust neither Russia nor its EU friends, and Ukrainians say "Thanks Turkey".
(Well FIDESZ oligarchs have luxury yachts etc and I can't work legally anywhere but I'd love to hear advices from them how to work.)

-
- Oh and looks like these racist criminals are upset with me, as they bull me on Internet. Well as always if their pessimism scam doesn't work, then bully fishing is their next strategy. to make opportunity to the police, prosecutor, judge etc to play their revenge kangaroo game.

Ukraine / Russian war and my story.
I think the NATO is the interesting point for me in this persecution, as a weak part of my enemies.
- I was already thinking to make a banner "what is the FIDESZ idea/ plan with people like me inside NATO".
Well some people look the banners on my home differently since the Russian war on Ukraine started.

** Any way there are 2 kinds of secret services: "Civil" and "Army".
And there are 3 groups of people in Hungary; "pro-ex-KGB" / "crypto-ex-KGB" and the isolated "victims of ex-KGB".

- Well civil secret services didn't help me in EU, and some even protected the Russian secret services in this ex-KGB / SVR / FSB crime. - And practically doesn't exit any Western NGO, etc org, or community which would protect the rights / life of Hungarian victims of ex-KGB crimes, (I think it's very similar for each ex-communist (ex-KGB controlled) country).

- Meanwhile Turkey for some reason didn't follow the "pro-Russia cost any" game over on me. - And not to mention Turkey's system warned me before persecution, (and by the way Canada helped Hungarian gypsies in racist psychiatric fraud cases what KGB invented around 1970s, and USA is helping very strongly Ukraine against Russia, so it's clearly EU-Russia backroom deal = pro-commie ideology).

If there was a war then:
- Wouldn't it look like Turkey in NATO is fighting against Russia (Soviet flags) but some NATO members would do what Turkey didn't do in NATO wars in Islam countries, but some countries were worried about Turkey may would do it (betraying NATO)?
(double standards would be and pro-ex-KGB / FSB lobbies would be benefiting from it inside EU / NATO).

- And Hungarian authorities have no problem to have this kind of (slicing strategy persecution/ killing) crime against victims of ex-KGB crimes in "peace time". Which means Hungarian govt / regime would just use that in war time as an opportunity to persecute / kill more radically the victims of ex-KGB/ FSB crimes.
(And as Ombudsman /UN/ said me in 2015 "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) with (racist commie crime) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours.")

Or they would just give up the positions of the "enemies" of Russia. Well even a Russian opposition journalist died in Ukraine war in a "shelling" what news said also, because it looked like an unusual precision attack.

And decades ago Russia re-invented the brainwashed anti-semitic etc racist groups what ex-KGB etc can "liberate" / "denacify". And they exist in east Europe everywhere even in Ukraine, but not everybody wants to join them, just like I don't want. Even Muslims in Malaysia, Turkey etc say that's "scammer's idea".

lol, And what a surprise, some countries are acting the same way about Ukraine in this war as I personally experienced the persecution in my life in the last 7 years.
But "pro-Russia" isn't just about Russian pipeline in EU, it's also about forcing the evil ex-communist ideology on the east Europeans (oppressing them).

As I heard it in Asia "Turkey has liberal Islam culture", and everybody knows USA has liberal culture (though it lost many of it in last 2 decades).
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I started to look into NATO on Internet and it looks like as I experienced in my persecuted life.
- There are 3 big groups of different interests inside NATO over east European human resource.

1, - West EU / West Europe,
2, - USA, Canada,
3, - Turkey,

Well it is the EU civil secret services with ex-KGB (SVR / FSB) lobbies which are responsible for this persecution against my life. And they're running it and benefiting from my persecuted life = they are my enemies and they cower up their own crimes with investigating themselves.

Even the "follow the money" proves it:
- I lost a lot of money, not to mention my and my mother's properties what their system has been buying from us in a really cheap price. And they were glad if I lost/ spent money inside EU, but they were desperately upset if I spent any of it for example in Malaysia.
- Just as my basic luck was always natural in Asia, but unlucky in EU in the last decade.

Their weakness parts:
1, - EU part of NATO's defence / intelligences connections with Turkey, Canada, USA, + NATO's friend/ ally countries which are outside of EU / European borders.
And they want to protect with ignore their own pro-ex-KGB (SVR/ FSB) crime as it's tiny or individual, but in reality it's more like organized treason than "moral boosting" of NATO.

2, - EU civil intelligences / secret services are not happy to follow this persecution outside of EU (but they do it), especially to Malaysia, etc. - I believe because the EU etc Western human rights lobbies already had hard moments when they heard back my story from there, and especially to see me there where their lobbies power are vulnerable. - And as they say in Malaysia times like this "Another corrupt report of police, (doctor) etc which came back to their trash bin".

* I guess that's why they're really okay if I'm suffering inside Hungary, and desperately upset if I'm outside of their EU world for example in "Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand or Japan".

ps, I can imagine how their pro-ex-KGB psychiatric frauds work now with new victims, sure now they make it only if it's really necessary and those go straight into the psychiatric without any chance to survive it.
None of them wants to see another person like me in the streets to protests.

Examples of their weakness and mistakes:
- West Europe as a part of NATO is the last to act against Russia in Ukraine war. And it goes in a domino effect as the result of conflict demands it. Literally as they lose their pro-Russia lobby power is the way they recognize the rights of Ukraine.
Which means NATO's EU defence intelligence part is listening/ following or it works as EU's civil secret services' lobbies demand it in "peace time".
- The Netherlands Embassy to Hungary is in the same building where Swedish Embassy is. I protested there many times and both knew my story, and Swedish isn't NATO member, but sells weapons to Hungary, and it looks like the Chair of the NATO Military Committee is a Netherlanders.. and also ICC is in Netherlands.
- But hey even the NATO member French Strasbourg Court doesn't have court cases of this kind of ex-KGB crimes, (just as they/ West EU cowered up the 2006 pro-ex-KGB-police brutality too in Hungary, so nobody surprised about it in Hungary).
- Turkey wisely remembers on there will be always power vacuum what West Europe & Russia together create over east Europe, as it happened many times in history. I think some West European countries are losing power with Russia inside Ukraine, and Turkey wins there with repeating the history (Turkey doesn't ignore the need).
* - What a surprise, just as in my case; Turkey was good and useful for me, meanwhile West Europe still supports this ex-KGB crime with its ignore against me. Probably because I'm alone so it means I can't do that damage/ threat in their human resource colony game to change their mind (but they're upset if I'm outside of EU).
- Once when I talked with a Russian Embassy's staff in 1 of my protests, then our conclusion was that "If Sweden (or other West EU countries) don't help me in Hungary, then they should lure people like me to another EU country, before we / I realize what's going on. All because they signed up for that help long ago, and they got lot of money for that...".
* But that's the part where Turkey repeats the history as a winner, just as Malaysia in modern history knows that.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent this email to Hungarian authorities and Russian Embassy and SVR/ FSB (successors of KGB).
I inform them about the date date of my next protest, protest against their ex-KGB racist crime in my life.
This is the "in English" part (translation of Hungarian):
*** Angolul, In English. ***
To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary - FIDESZ political party, Zoltán Demeter, -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr Zoltán Alaszkai, Govt Commissioner; B-A-Z County Govt Office, -Dr Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Dept,
-Dr Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény; Dr Mária Király, National Public Health Dept; Dr Lajos Béla Agonás, District Office of
Kbarcika
-Dr Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika, National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK); any other Hungarian Police
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -János Fortuna, -Zoltánné Dobi; -Zsolt Zámolyi, Employment Dept.
-Kazincbarcika District Court, - National Office for Judiciary, any other Hungarian Court,
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office,-Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation,-Supreme Prosecution Office; any other
Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Prof. Dr Miklós Kásler, Minister of Human Resources, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior
-Department of City Management and Law Enforcement Kazincbarcika,
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -Government of Russia, -SVR, -FSB
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-Hudak_BAZ-12.pdf; 20220323KimarNKbUgy.JPG
Subject: Date of expressing my opinion against racism
Dear Sir, Madam,
I repeatedly want to express my opinion (in solo) in Kazincbarcika (Hungary), for job search too. -This would be a few minutes. -I want to
walk alone and peacefully with my banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). -And I want to make
photos and video record about the entire event.
It's time and location: 18, May, 2022
Family doctor surgery Gépész út 21.; -Family doctor surgery Május 1 út 2.; -Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, Fő tér 40,;
Kazincbarcika District Court Fő tér 41; -Mayor Office, Fő tér 4.; -Employment Department, Tóth Árpád út 2.;
-Family doctor surgery, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 6,; -Kazincbarcika Police Station, Barátság tér 1-3
Reasoning; Because the authorities racist communist crimes, corruption has been oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in
Hungary since 2015. -And I sent e-mail many times to House of Terror Museum in what I want to get proof about communist historical
crimes, because the Hungarian authorities deny and call sign of paranoia the knowledge of these too. The Museum never replied.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t
exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr
Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I still want to respect the covid-19 (corona virus) regulations in these “expressing my opinion”.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system
to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
08, May, 2022. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár

I started to make a new banner, it will be something like this, (And I want to send it to the authorities in email inside EU):
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services (and EU's NATO part) tell:
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty to stop this crime against humanity/ treason?

This is violation of freedom of thought (re-education) and FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that, and it's benefiting ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian commie agent ideology.

Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that:
"I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours."
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

And the (NATO member) Turkey was helpful and warned me even before the persecution started (but I was naive).
(So they do this inside EU).

Megtudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai (és az EU-nak a NATO része):
-Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóikkal a béke és háború idején?
-Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt az emberiség elleni bűnt/ árulást?

Ez a szabad gondolkodás megsértése (átnevelés/ agymosás), és a FIDESZ is felelős ezért, és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz komcsi ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből.

A magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) 2015-ben ezt mondta nekem:
"Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkrimanútív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincsen ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."

- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.

És a (NATO tag) Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem még az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam).
(Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt).
a;
I visited the District Office of Kazincbarcika to apply for national-health-care tax (TB) aid.
A woman was there and I never saw her before, and when she said me "sit down" then I just said my self "here we go the usual control game, well she wants something from me".
(Maybe because I also sent to her boss Dr Lajos Béla Agonás email about the date of my next protest, next to many more like to the FSB, SVR, Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry).

- So I sat down, and she started to read my comment in the application form:
My health documents, insurance have been corrupted on a racist commie purpose way. I protested against that verbally, in email, and in streets too but nobody of authorities want to stop it. And I state that I don't recognize Dr Tamás Motkó as my family doctor, because he rejects my human rights on racist communist way.
Well first she arrogantly smiled on my comment like a "I know something what you don't" (I'm sure she knows how these crimes works by FIDESZ), but in the end of my comment her smile was sour.. Well maybe she's close to that Dr Tamás Motkó too, or she realized what she has to cover and that's not perfect for her.
Wow,
- She tried to offer me money aid, she told me to apply for it (they played that lawyer trick in 2020 too).
- But I told her "That money aid offer doesn't work for me, because I can't sign that contract because it talks about legal work but I've no legal work safety opportunity with corrupted health documents".
- Of course she said it's not problem, if I apply for it..

They used that lawyer trick around 2020, and 3 days later they came up with "contract has changed because of new law" = they undermined everything.
b;
Well sounds like that's how it works in that level:
- They (commie agent) authorities try to blackmail their victims with money aid, "- Just apply / sign those (corrupted) papers, (because you've no other income choice). We can help you in this way".
- If victim signed those, then victim starts to accept the oppression / control for cheap money.
- Which means "Victim is recruited in our system = Depends from / Connected to our commie system = ex-KGB slave= FSB / SVR slave".
- Maybe they even use the EU system's money, to recruit this kind of "members" to the Russian secret services inside EU / NATO.

c;
This woman was different, too openly did that unlike the earlier in 2020 (that woman just simply replaced the other one in pandemic). Literally unlike an innocent she acted bit more like as a fishing script "I know something what you don't = how this corruption works on industrial level (maybe she heard it in school (especially if she is attorney) or in parties)".
- Maybe she was just close to the family doctor, or because of her boss Dr Agonás got my above quoted email, or the commie system is desperately upset with me. - Especially because I started to make new banner to my home's gate and it says "FIDESZ govt is responsible for that (crime / treason)" though it not yet exists but on my pc.
d;
And interesting is, I heard stories/ suggestions about money aid / pensions while I protested and I talked with people, including with victims. There are different money aids, 1st "aid" is what the above mentioned woman "offered" me, then comes the "You'd accept to be mentally disabled for permanent money / pension".

A Gypsy woman simply said me once that she's too (victim) of this since long time, but she accepted / getting money for that (she didn't look happy).

Not everybody is that weak.
As I don't want either have that horrible slave life, I just met only with some victims in my protests and none of them looked happy. I don't know if I can win it one day or not, but my role models are the winners.
- Just as a Strasbourg ECHR court case said when Hungarian authorizes knowingly falsely labeled some Gypsies with mental disability, but those Gypsies didn't want to accept that stigma. And ECHR found that many of these human rights crimes may date back to 1973 in Hungary against Gypsies.
(- Canada helped these Gypsies and not exactly possible to win there alone like me. -Well Thanks Canada for helping the Gypsies in this case!!).
- And as a Canadian news report said also that "Not sure this crime against Gypsies is over because authorizes may do that crime again in Hungary".
Well I'm native Hungarian not Hungarian Gypsy but commies are still doing this segregation crime and on anybody. But looks like stories / court cases are separated by ethnic, which is understandable. .

e;
Oh and that authority woman used the "Don't yell at me".
Wow, I didn't yell, but I guess she had no other choice after I asked her to write down to me what she just said.
Years ago in this same district office another woman said me the same "Don't yell at me" right after I cornered her by law, and then I told her "I can record this conversation on my phone so there will be evidence about my voice", then she ran out to the security and they called the police on me, and they rejected to tell me her name (then I could check her name front of police and police guided me out of building without any care about my life ).

- I've to be very careful, because FIDESZ govt uses 3 strikes law, Not sure how they'd do it on me but next time corrupt police/ prosecutor/ judge etc would love to put me in jail for long time as they even said me "next will be months (or more)".
- And FIDESZ is racist ex-KGB opportunist, they're fishing with bullying their victims then strike, and their strikes each time has stronger jail, etc punishments.
- Well FIDESZ act as a bully ex-KGB agent terrorist then unlawfully strike to terrorize the victims of communism (differently than in 2006). (Kádár the commie terrorists used slicing strategy, just as FIDESZ.)
- Even my mother said "Be careful, that's what they want to do with you.. (long jail, etc punishments)".

4;
Oh and I just realized a police "László Andó" in Kazincbarcika Police Station in 2016 said me the "I don't give you (my email address), because you're not gonna write "stupid" things to me.", well the exact same words what Dr Tamás Motkó said me last year when I tried to ask his own family doctor email address.
By the way that police László Andó said to other police front of me last November while I was in their custody: "I told you, need to put (him) under parents guardian".

Ukraine Russian war and my story:

lol,
I checked the Hungarian armies' age limit, and it's 65 years old, hoops way older than me (and Ukraine has 60 years old limit).
- Well that's a part when journalists are complaining in Ukraine about "Russian sleeping agents are everywhere".
- And foreign soldiers are saying "This Russian / Ukraine war is very hard and different".
Just think about how arrogantly / openly they can act inside Hungary which is EU and NATO member. The family doctor also a neurologist and his young but purely follow the commie ex-KGB order.

But as I said my experience is my enemies (ex-KGB) are weak outside of EU.
And even Orbán PM said that any Russian oil sanction would be a nuclear attack on Hungary, and they need at least 5 years to buy oil from elsewhere, because of refiner issues (yeah probably refining the rubbish secret service). Well "Mol" is the name of Hungarian oil industry..
- And I read in news the Western EU countries look FIDESZ secret services as a Russian (mole) agency, West EU doesn't easily give out information to Hungary now, unless it's for stopping terrorism.
I can't say how my life will end, but this Ukraine war is a really big mistake of ex-KGB world even in my case.
- I don't think USA would back stab me,
- And Canada has success against this kind of crime with helping Hungarian Gypsies. Though I'm ethnic Hungarian not Gypsy but that's not the point.
- And Turkey helped me, and it would be naive to think Turkey is in bed with Russia or bow to Russia now.
- And West EU is now breaking up with Russian lobbies as a support of Ukraine.

So it looks better for me because my enemies are getting weaker even inside EU, but it's not over, as even ex-KGB Hungarian system keep trying to boost its moral with anything = opportunistic danger.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I put another banner too on my home, and I'm going to send it to Foreign Affairs, and Defense etc Ministries of EU countries in email. This is the content of banner:

Megtudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai (és az EU-nak a NATO része):

- Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóikkal béke és háború idején?
- Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt az emberiség elleni bűnt és árulást?

Ez a szabad gondolkozás megsértse (átnevelés/ agymosás), és a FIDESZ is felelős ezért, és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz komcsi ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből.
A magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) 2015-ben ezt mondta nekem:
"Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
És a (NATO tag) Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem még az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam).
(Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt).

Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services (and EU's NATO part) tell:

-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty to stop this crime against humanity and treason?

This is violation of freedom of thought (re-education) and FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that, and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian commie agent ideology has benefit from it.
Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that:
"I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours."
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

And the (NATO member) Turkey was helpful and warned me even before the persecution started (but I was naive).
(So they do this inside EU).

I'd not be surprised if my racist criminal commie enemies few times were trying to figure out how to collect signatures to force me to take down the banners from my home.. Or how to create a law to ban me to publish their crimes.

- And I know there is a way bigger chance West EU countries will simply ignore me instead of stopping this pro-ex-KGB/ pro-FSB crime. - lol, and why? - Because for example I've to be scared from being arrested and end up in jail when I protest against this inhuman treason, - instead of the responsible authorities, doctors, politicians, etc who are knowingly, willingly do this crime/ treason inside NATO. And the FSB / SVR (Russian intelligences) has open benefit from it.

a,
Hungary has new President and she said she is on the Ukraine's side against Russia in the war, and she even talked like she doesn't believe in Soviet Union etc. Well she sounded as the usual FIDESZ script.
- Because so far always if the FIDESZ said/ promised something will be changed in a good way in any bigger issues, then it turned out those were nothing but a FIDESZ confession with desperately looking for opportunities to save their face.
- I don't say they will back-stab or divide the pro-Ukrainian part of EU, USA as they did it all the time with people in Hungary, but some Hungarians will more look at that as "And where is the catch in it..".

So it always was a "new-hidden/ secret-war declaration" literally a new "slicing strategy" on the "others" like me.

- For me it's time to change and renew everything again.
a,
Because the FIDESZ and authorities' strategy is fishing with bully, stalk on me (with even pressures) to create reasons to strike on me again = jail = "re-education" in prison hospital etc = game over.
If bully backfires on them then they retreat with rubbish excuses, then they restart their stalk/ bully fishing to strike if there is opportunity.***

- That's why FIDESZ created the 3 strikes law in Hungary long ago, and police, judge etc even told me to carry on with protest but next "strike" will be stronger, meanwhile they arrogantly don't want to stop their racist commie crime against my life. - Well Russian puppet Kádár too used slicing terror law strategy..

- And I even heard there are many innocent people in jails, I heard that from "others" while I protested front of police station. - No wonder why some Hungarian Gypsies capture and beating the authorities.

- They know Falun Gong / Dafa protest style is based on patient and sharing informations with public about commie crimes against human.. It's bad for commies because I could see trough on their system and I put it on Internet.

(lol, I remember how 1 of my neighbors acted when I protested silently in Kazincbarcika last year, "coincidently few times they drove that way where I was and they laughed loudly while the windows were rolled down in their air conditioned car..".. Nonsense to say they're known as stalkers and big commies with gas light talk to cover their true color..
That's how FIDESZ and commie system works together everywhere under surface to solve the issues around ex-KGB / FSB / SVR crimes.. But I met with provocateurs almost everywhere and not just in my protests.)

b,
The walk with duct tape on mouth and with some banners, and video recording it, and only 1 stop for 1-2 minute to make some photos, is better now and faster instead of just standing and waiting as I did it earlier, because provocateurs have not much time to "work" on me.
- And this year the doorman / security of District Court of Kazincbarcika questioned me about what I was doing front of them, and he wasn't friendly at all, but looked more like a cornered who wants to chase away the truth..
- Just as the doorman/ security of the District Prosecutor of Kazincbarcika, he just stood and stared at me with full of hate in his eyes = bully.
- And also police weren't really happy to see me at all (protesting against "inhuman treason") in Budapest..

- Who knows, maybe they all promised something to Russian Embassy etc (ex-KGB/ FSB / SVR) and they want to prove it.

(But I got many informations about my enemies in my longer protests, and I guess that was a big problem for them).

c,
- And I've to change "my visits to authorities" in the future if I need to do something.

- I want this because a woman was testing my patient in my last visit at District Office of Kazincbarcika, when I applied for national-health-care tax (TB) aid. Though something always happened there in each time.
- So I've to reduce everything to be simple, easy. I've to inform them in email about the purpose of my visits and I've to stick for that..
Though I used that last year when I visited the family dr Tamás Motkó. Of course they've gaslight tricks to change subject etc, I remember on that when I visited the commie dr Motkó Tamás..

And my story 100% proves that the Hungarian authorities, secret services, etc kill,/ destroy those victims of ex-KGB crimes which they cannot recruit, and it strongly benefits the KGB successor FSB / SVR Russian intelligences. And EU doesn't care about these victims at all.

a,
I still believe 1 of their most weakness is the EU's NATO part, and the pathetic part is the EU's civil and military, defense secret services..

b,
Well, what they do is also a recruit order by Russian intelligence inside EU/ NATO world.
- They use blackmail, threat, etc and with offering chances/ benefits like money aid, pension, "no need to be soldier" etc.
- These authorities etc abuse their power to unlawfully "ask" victims to cooperate with them = denying/ minimizing KGB criminal crimes, and saying the communism was not bad, and the "healthy will say" communist agents were right because they had/ have better life.
If "yes" then benefits will be but with ex-KGB control conditions inside EU's NATO world.
If "no" then blackmail, threat, persecution will be bigger and bigger inside EU's NATO world, and interestingly EU rejects any help.

quote from my earlier post:
Well sounds like that's how it works in that level:
- They (commie agent) authorities try to blackmail their victims with money aid, "- Just apply / sign those (corrupted) papers, (because you've no other income choice). We can help you in this way".
- If victim signed those, then victim starts to accept the oppression / control for cheap money.
- Which means "Victim is recruited in our system = Depends from / Connected to our commie system = ex-KGB slave= FSB / SVR slave".
- Maybe they even use the EU system's money, to recruit this kind of "members" to the Russian secret services inside EU / NATO.

- Probably EU will deny that with ignore, but that's also an interesting part of this. Just as Sweden Embassy ignored me, and their neighbor Dutch Embassy maybe laughed on both of us, and looked themselves as lucky who were not subject of my protests around them.

- Their recruit Isn't easy right now (Russian war) but I'm 100% sure neither problem for them to keep running pro-ex-KGB (FSB / SVR) recruit lobbies inside NATO (dirty money).

Sorry if it sounded slow and long etc with sad emotion, even though I'm more disturbed than bored, but it looks like they play "boring, sad, etc" subliminal musics, etc while I wrote this.. /Yes thanks "it's sub.. drama"./.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I protested in Kazincbarcika on 18 May 2022 in 8 different places.
- Dr Tamás Motkó family doctor surgery Gépész út 21.;
- Dr Márta Lencár family doctor surgery Május 1 út 2.;
- Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, Fő tér 40,;
- Kazincbarcika District Court Fő tér 41;
- Mayor Office, Fő tér 4.;
- Employment Department, Tóth Árpád út 2.;
- Dr József Tímár family doctor surgery, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 6,;
- Kazincbarcika Police Station, Barátság tér 1-3

I did it fast and without talking to anyybody. I still believe these protests worth something and submissions/ complain letters are just evidences of how they live..

This year also they accepted "my" health care aid application, and of course they still didn't care about my violated human rights. They literally are aiding the racial criminal health care via on this "application".. And if I don't have this "health care" then the tax office etc maybe can punish me for not paying that tax (even if I'm not using it)..
- I asked an official copy of my application because I wrote the comment on it and I put the photos of that official copy on facebook, twitter etc..
- Interesting is I thought I put these official copies on Internet in earlier years also but it looks like there isn't any. I wonder if I forgot to publish them on Internet or "disappeared" as it happened with some of other my published documents too. Anyway I gonna publish those too (again).

lol,
I started to write the letter what I want to send to EU countries govt and armies etc to ask the same question which are on my last banner on my home's fence..
- what is their plan with victims of communism?
- whose duty to stop this crime/ treason?
And this following which I left out from my banner;
- when does it mean "blackmail style recruit" to EU?

The content is about 2 pages of A4 but in the usual 2 languages in Hungarian and English (so it's half of what it looks). I only want to write the minimums but I don't want to leave out important parts and better in 2 languages.

Funny to see how the govt etc contacts work in some EU countries, some of them showing their e-mail contacts quiet well, some of them have only contact form etc. Of course press emails are everywhere.
- And the most funny is the new President of Hungary, she has only home address, and phone number (and she doesn't want Soviet culture). Hey that position is like mix of communism and the Vatican; no responsible power just representative talk show with giving away awards, or sometimes rehabilitating criminals, as a kind of forgiveness letter of a nice propaganda show especially when commies pushed their "justice" too far and then they rather retreat to save their face..

Any way I knew there will be some problems with emails etc contacts, so I'm not surprised and sure some even gonna to come back as "Address not found", even though I'm checking them already.

I wonder about what will be their reaction because this is stronger than the average emails. Though I still believe there is a way bigger chance none of them will reply, as it's not a coincident why the Hungarian govt and authorities etc were always arrogantly sure about their illegal act like a secured / protected crime. Probably they get lot of different style letters from people in every second.

And as I said/ described my story and this Russian - Ukraine war are showing/ proving how the feathers of birds flow together.. Same story but in a way bigger scale about Russia and West Europe interests. And even NATO members are acting differently, the leaders are showing their true colours pro or not pro Kremlin..
- But the news are very manipulated on my Internet, I recognized it in first weeks of the war. The classic mistake of ex-KGB secret services when they want to attack me and they carelessly only concentrate to push trough their tricks just to win and cost any. Like a manic gang which has something in its mind and doesn't care about the consequences.. Maybe that's a reason why Putin just simply fired / arrested a bunch of FSB agents.

- And USA is helping Ukraine because the people are not sheep, just as Canada helped the Hungarian gypsies to win some racist cases against racist Hungarian system. And CNN fast made and published a report when an Ukraine gypsy woman complained they discriminated her in refugee centre meanwhile her husband was fighting in the war.

- Just as I proved that when years ago I asked few times how to reach some authorities who tried to get rid of me with rubbish racist bureaucratic way so I asked their assistants etc "How can I reach him / her, as the gypsies are doing?", and then suddenly they were "available" (majority of gypsies are not sheep).
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

07-June-2022,
I sent the below quoted email to ask 3 questions and tell my reasons to the EU countries governments (Foreign Affairs, Defense ministries and to Presidents if wasn't really Foreign Affairs contact). And I screen recorded the contact forms because they're asking my email address but many of them don't send robot reply to confirm they got my letter or not. (As Russian Foreign Ministry contact works to me all the time).
And the Austrian 'contact form" of Foreign Ministry had "server problem" or they had problem with my pc settings, but it gave me an email address <internetloesungen@world-direct.at>. I tried to check it but I didn't really understand it, so I sent my email there. But I'll send it to their embassy also. (Austrian history usually looks Hungary as a colony of them and Russia. So maybe their AI setting didn't like my letter or their server was useless.) Luckily their Defense Ministry accepted my contact form.
Oh and how interesting is once when I checked the email addresses of countries in my list then some of country codes were changed in my doc file, for example "bg" became "be", and when I went on Internet to see what's going on then suddenly everything went back to originals in my doc list. I guess local idiots just showed me how fast they can fake anything remotely. (But hey they stole/ deleted my videos when police arrested me, and before that 2 of 3 photos "coincidently" disappeared from my camera in a Budapest protest. I took photos on police's badge number and his name, and I found later 1 badge number photo nothing else.)

These are my questions:
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
I don't know if any of EU countries gonna reply to my letter or not, but if they will ignore me then that'll be their answer. Honestly many of them fully knew this pro-Russian crime against my life years ago, and they were upset with the Malaysian etc help and nothing else.
Just as Ukraine Russian war where some Western EU countries behave like a pro-Russian.

That'd be my my email:
To; Governments/ Ministries and Armies/ Defense leaders of EU's 27 countries.
Some countries don't have emails just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there.

Dear Sir, Madam,
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- a,- their communism was not bad.
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.
C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.
E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.
Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, június, 07
Címzett; EU 27 ország Kormányainak/ Minisztériumainak és Katonai/ (Hon)védelmi vezetőknek.
Néhány országnak nincs e-mailje csak "e-Kapcsolatfelvételi űrlap", stb van, ezért ezt nekik oda küldöm.

Tisztelt Cím!
Meg tudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai és EU-nak NATO része;
-Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóival béke és háború idején?
-Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt a kommunista bűnt (átnevelés) és árulást EU-ban?
-Mikor jelent ez "(zsarolás stílusú) beszervezést" az EU titkosszolgálatainak?
Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
- a,- nem volt rossz a kommunizmusuk.
- b,- hagyjak fel a volt kommunisták és hozzátartozóik, stb. előítéletei elleni jogaimmal, habár én és családom a kommunista bűnök áldozata volt.
- c,- és azt is, hogy az erős zaklatás stb. bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem, és ezért nem segítettek nekem a rendőrök.
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.
C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
2; - már elvesztettem a védelmet:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.
E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.
Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert

lol, the Hungarian govt is bigger joke than before the election. The Interior Minister controls now the "Health care" too, and now many people are wondering about "why". According to news this man Sándor Pintér's business partner was the opposition interior minister who ordered the pro-communist police terror brutality in 2006. - And not to mention the police already moved into the Ombudsman (UN) years ago. And he "solved" his problems with occupying the control of reflections.
- By the way this Interior minister was in the oil mafia in 1990s, (according to rumors and news/ reports), so maybe that's explains a lot about why they (east EU commie mafia) are angry about Malaysia.

- Well I don't care if he's the health minister too, at least 1 less name will be in my next email to them. And his police too are fully responsible for this persecution and since first moment. And they just wait and wait for the opportunity to capture people like me, as a rubbish opportunistic commie police gang. Okay they "finally captured me" last November, and since they've been still waiting for the next "opportunity". I'm not bragging just saying the crypto / pro ex-KGB wasn't able to break my will against their commie criminal culture. That's why I keep saying I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia.

I was thinking about the subliminals what they keep sending me.
Maybe half the time they use "come to USA" subs just to annoy me now, like when a driver pushes the horn as a bully to another and the bullied driver takes that anger to elsewhere. Because they try to push me to buy that but in last moment they crash it. - And their fake "Asian subs" run when they want me to be soft if they need to get "credit" from me. And for some reason their EU subs became the weakest scams..
But sure ex-KGB isn't happy to see me especially in Hungary and USA-Mexico border would be fun for them.
Oh and interesting to see how they come up with tricks to discredit me on Internet in the Ukraine / Russian war with supplying me with manipulated wrong news..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent an email to Hungarian Ambulance Foundation (OMSZA) and to Hungarian authorities, Russian Embassy and FSB/ SVR. Because OMSZA has been sending me letters since months to ask "donation" money from me. They started to send these letters somewhere after their illegal last year arrest, I'm not sure about the exact time but it was after arrest. They even falsely claim in the letter that I allowed them to use my data, and earlier I donated them money, probably they forwarded my data illegally to OMSZ.
- I used their consul's words by the "I advise you" from the consul's 2015 reply when she illegally "advised" me to not come back to Hungary, and also that what helpful local people told me in Malaysia about why it's not a good idea to give money to beggars if you're in trouble already.

- Anyway commies love this "beg for donation" lawyer trick too, if they need to fabricate something to falsely victimize themselves. Commies (or police in civil clothes) even went out to ask "donations" for police in 2006, when people were angry with them in the streets, and TV showed them as victims.
- Just as when the "new family doctor" with his assistants rejected my human rights last year, and right after that I started to protest front of their surgery, and then they started to smile into my face like we were friends. All because their police weren't able to chase me away, but their fake smile existed just until I got tired with their face.
- I'm sure their OMSZ gonna be glad because after letters like mine because crypto/ pro commies "donate" for themselves.

Anyway that's what I sent:
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter,
-Országos Mentőszolgálat Alapítvány,
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, -SVR, -FSB
Csatolás: 202206omsza.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
Tisztelt Cím!
Önök leveleket küldenek nekem hónapok óta, pénzt kérnek a Mentőalapítványuknak. Mialatt a magyar egészségügyi rendszer elutasítja az emberi jogaimat rasszista kommunista módon 2015 óta.
- Segítő helyi emberek Malajziában ezt mondták nekem a koldusokról; "Norbert ne adj pénzt koldusoknak mert te bajban vagy. És nem tudod hogy mennyi pénze van annak a koldusnak, talán annak a koldusnak több pénze van mint neked".
- Én soha nem adtam pénzt alapítványoknak és Önöknek sosem fogok, és nem tudom hogy kapták meg a személyes adataimat erre.
- De ha az Önök rasszista komcsi egészségügyi rendszerének szükséges pénzt koldulnia, főképpen a bűncselekményeik áldozataitól, akkor "én azt tanácsolom Önöknek" hogy menjenek az ex-KGB (FSB/ SVR, etc) barátjaikkal a Szovjet Kommunista Emlékműhöz a Szabadság térre Budapesten és kolduljanak ott.

Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.

Magyarország, 2022, június, 11
Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert
*** Angolul, In English. ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior,
-National Ambulance Service Foundation,
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -SVR, -FSB
Attachment: 202206omsza.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
Dear Sir, Madam,
You've been sending me letters since months, asking for money to your Ambulance foundation. Meanwhile Hungarian health care system has been rejecting my human rights in a racist communist way since 2015.
- Helpful local people in Malaysia said me this about beggars; "Norbert don't give money to beggars because you're in trouble. And you don't know how much money that beggar has, maybe that beggar has more money than you have".
- I never gave money to foundations and I never give you, and I don't know how you got my personal data for this.
- But if your racist commie health care system needs to beg for money, especially from the victims of its crimes, then "I advise you" that go with your ex-KGB (FSB/ SVR, etc) friends to the Soviet Communist Memory in Freedom square in Budapest and beg there.

Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

11, June, 2022. Hungary
Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent this following quoted email to Hungarian authorities and to Russian Embassy, Russian Govt and SVR/ FSB (successors of KGB). I told them again I'm going to express my opinion/ protest in Budapest against their racist communist (ex-KGB) crime against my life.
- And I also sent that email in attached to an application/ submission to Russian govt in their web page (I screen recorded).
Email is in Hungarian and English.
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ politikai párt, -Demetr Zoltán,
-Dr Kövér László; Országház Hivatala; -Országház; Országgyűlési Őrség, -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, -Dr Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hiv., Dr Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Oszt.
-Dr Motkó Tamás, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Szabó Ilona, -Dr Lencár Márta, -Dr Tímár József,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt., Dr Agonás Lajos Béla Kbarcika Járási Hiv.
-Dr Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK),
-Budapesti Rendőr Főkapitányság (BRFK), stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, -Oroszország Kormánya, -SVR, -FSB

Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-;
KimarN20220420Bp.jpg; 20220208Otthon.JPG; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF
Tárgy: Véleménynyilvánítás rasszizmus ellen

Tisztelt Cím!
Ismételten a véleményemet kinyilvánítani szándékozom (egyedül) Budapesten, és álláskeresési cél miatt is. -Ez néhány perc lenne. -Egyedül és békésen akarok menni transzparensekkel és némán, ragasztószalaggal a számon (hogy bizonyítsam hogy némán csinálom ezt). -És videó felvételt ls fényképeket akarok csinálni a teljes eseményről.

Ennek dátuma és helyszíne: 2022, július, 13
Kossuth tér 4; és a Kossuth tér Parlament; -Orosz Nagykövetség, -FIDESZ Székház, 1062, Lendvay utca 28

Indoklás; Mert a hatóságok rasszista kommunista bűnei, korrupciói elnyomják az emberi jogaimat és veszélyeztetik az életemet Magyarországon 2015 óta. -És több alkalommal küldtem e-mailt a Terrorháza Múzeumnak amelyekben bizonyítékot akarok kapni a kommunista történelmi bűncselekményről, mivel a magyar hatóságok tagadják és paranoia jelének hívják ezek ismeretét is. A Múzeum sosem válaszolt idáig.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, július, 03
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul, In English. ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary -FIDESZ political party, -Zoltán Demeter,
-Dr László Kövér; Office of Parliament; -Parliament; Guards of Parliament; -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Zoltán Alaszkai, Govt Commissioner; BAZ County Govt Office, -Dr Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény; Dr Mária Király, National Public Health Dept.
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept., Dr Lajos Béla Agonás District Office of Kbarcika
-Dr Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika, -National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK);
-Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK), etc Hungarian Police
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr. Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -Government of Russia, -SVR, -FSB

Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-;
KimarN20220420Bp.jpg; 20220208Otthon.JPG; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF
Subject: Date of expressing opinion against racism

Dear Sir, Madam,
I repeatedly want to express my opinion (in solo) in Budapest (Hungary), for job search too. -This would be a few minutes. -I want to walk alone and peacefully with my banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). -And I want to make video record and photos about the entire event.

It's date and location: 13, July, 2022,
-Kossuth tér 4; and Kossuth tér / Parliament; -Russian Embassy; -FIDESZ Headquarters, 1062, Lendvay utca 28

Reasoning; Because the authorities racist communist crimes, corruption has been oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in Hungary since 2015. -And I sent e-mail many times to House of Terror Museum in what I want to get proof about communist historical crimes, because the Hungarian authorities deny and call sign of paranoia the knowledge of these too. The Museum never replied.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
03, July, 2022. Hungary
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár

Well as usual they (my enemies) started to send me "jail" threatening subliminals, as it's their response.
- I can understand their coward subliminal reasons, because officially this crime shouldn't exist in the eyes of public, especially when in the same time Russia runs a "war, invasion" in Ukraine which is next to Hungary (EU, NATO). And NATO is officially is on Ukraine side against Russia in this war, plus Russia is using "Soviet flags" in this war. And not to mention news which talk about security failures, issues etc like traitors/ saboteurs/ spies etc inside Ukraine.
- Any way they just keep proving with their "jail" threats what I keep saying; Malaysia put political pressure on the (secret communist FIDESZ) Hungarian system to step back a little in this racist communist ex-KGB crime..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

13-July-2022-Budapest. I expressed my opinion (protest), because of racist communist crime against my life.
-1, in Kossuth square next to Parliament,
-2, Russian Embassy to Hungary,
-3, FIDESZ government party’s headquarters.

-- I put duct-tape on my mouth again, because last November police lied me in their custody/ court that the Swedish Embassy reported me to the police also but Swedish did it earlier and they didn't want my to be punished by police.
- But I asked the Swedish Foreign Ministry after police let me out, and they said me the Swedish Embassy "did not contact the police in this matter".. But also Hungarian police last November when they took me from my expressing opinion/ protest they deleted my videos from my phone even the corrupt arrest.
Anyway it was fast protest because I just walked again and I only stopped 1 time in each place to make some selfy (photos).
And nothing happened, but it was funny at Russian Embassy there were 2 police a young and an old. The old tried to ask permission with saying he doesn't care about my email what I sent to them. - He changed his story when I told him to read an old police email which says it doesn't need permission if only 1 person expresses opinion because it's not gathering. The young police made a phone call and they said they know me so everything is okay, and she laughed on it (they know me). I told her I've been doing this here since years or 2 years now (that's why they know me).
- Funny part was for me hours later at home, when I realized/ understood what I read in news; "Putin went after his own scam in the Ukraine invasion, because he believed in those FSB/ SVR reports what he wanted to hear".
So; -1, this young police wasn't really that radical/ stubborn as the old police was (but age doesn't matter).
-2, there was a car racing stop in a car dealership in my neighbour about 2 weeks ago, and there were a lot of Russian LADA race cars.
- Well there are a lot of people just like Putin who still want communist culture/ ideology cost any, and they arrogantly say what they want to hear.
- Better for me to protest as I do ever since police arrested me last November.
I used what Gandhi said "- First they ignore you, then laugh at you, and then attack you, and then you win" but it is working differently around ex-KGB (FSB/ SVR) world. The ex-KGB lover Hungarian authorities are hacking what Gandhi said about English, because they're turning it into "fishing strategy". They rather pull back after each lost of their "attacks" and restart it elsewhere instead of admitting it's a nonsense with no progress in it = lost game.
-For example once when I protested last year front of my city's Kazincbarcika police station a guy talked me like a provocateur. And it worked, he pissed me up but his words a bit backfired on their own crime front of police. Then he walked into police station and later when he came out he kind of apologized me like he was told to do it. But months later we passed each other in a street elsewhere and he said me something like "Did you get peace with your destiny?" or "Did you accept your destiny?". (Kazincbarcika is an extra pro-ex-KGB city, POWs and political prisoners built the city even in work camps and ex-KGB is proud of it).

What a coincident is just like in their Ukraine invasion, if they lost somewhere then they pull back with rubbish reasons and then they regroup to attack elsewhere instead of admitting it doesn't work.
Sure they arrested me once, but they nearly ran into a hunger strike case with that, and they grabbedt their EU circle in this crime. Literally they just proved that they want to kill their crime victims especially those victims which have no help connection outside of ex-KGB world.

They're same everywhere with their Putin.
Ukrainians are saying "Someone needs to smack a big on Putin/ Russia, because that's what he/ they understand". And the entire Hungarian ex-KGB system is scared from the anger of Gypsies and therefore their security systems run ongoing bully campaigns between Gypsies and those Hungarians which are not connected to ex-KGB (ex-KGB runs "nazies" too).
What a coincident Canada helps Hungarian Gypsies and I still believe because those are not sheep, just as Ukrainians are getting help but mostly from USA and reason is "because lot of Ukrainians are not sheep in our history".
Putin's ex-KGB world is dressing down in this Ukraine invasion and I wonder when will the Hungarian ex-KGB secret services with EU decide to fully block the facts about Russian stupidities/ weaknesses.
Edit; And my phone turned off few times while I video recorded my protest. It's barely used 5 years old samsung, I just only use it in my protests to make photo and video. Hopefully it's only app etc problem.