Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

I've received this reply email from Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs:
Dear Mr Kimár,
Thank you for your e-mail. Please note that the Embassy of Sweden did not contact the police in this matter. As mentioned in our previous correspondence, the Swedish government does not have authority over the Ombudsman in Hungary, and neither the government nor the Embassy of Sweden in Budapest are able to act or to provide information on the matter described in your email.
Best regards,
I still don't understand why they didn't say that about Ombudsman in Hungary in the first moment, but anyway took it more than 1 year.

And these were my questions:
1, -Has Sweden ever had control, etc right over the Ombudsman in Hungary or not?
2, -Could you please tell me what I did unlawfully against your Swedish Embassy in Hungary and when?
Reason: Because while I was in police custody between 05-08 in November 2021 for reason "riot" ("garázdaság") (expressing my opinion because I've been a victim of racial discrimination/ communist crime since 2015), - the police said me you too reported me to police but earlier, and you didn't want to punish me for this just to inform the police about this.
- Police never told me what it was, but a few times they told me this even in front of their family doctor.

What a surprise the police lied to me even front of their family doctor, and these police even said the judge in the trial "Another report was against him elsewhere too, but they didn't want to punish him for it just report it to the police, therefore police didn't investigated that case.." so far police referred that as the "Swedish Embassy" did that but sure now these corrupt police would say (lie) that wasn't Swedish but somebody else, and they never said Swedish Embassy reported me.
And I was thinking to go to that family doctor and show this email of Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. But what if the corrupt system just gonna use that moment to come up with a new lie as they did always?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Well I just can't accept their crime against my life like a sheep, and expressing opinion is the only way because the submissions etc complaints are just making them easy money in their fake jobs.

- So I sent this email to Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK), to ask about any change in the expressing opinion law.
-And do I need any kind of permission for the following:
-I want to express my opinion, alone, which would be less than a few minutes.
Actually I want to walk alone with banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). And I want to make video record about the entire event.
These locations would be in Budapest (Hungary), for example next to the Russian embassy, at Kossuth tér (square) etc. -Of course without anybody, anything would be blocked.

Címzett: Budapesti Rendőr-Főkapitányság (BRFK),
Tárgy: Információkérés véleménynyilvánításhoz.
Csatolás: 20200813BRFKvelnyilv.pdf; KimarN_Szem_Ig.jpg

Tisztelt Cím!
2020, aug, 13-án kaptam egy válaszlevelet Önöktől (BRFK) és abban tájékoztattak az „egyszemélyes véleménynyilvánításról” és protokolljáról (csatoltam a levelüket ehhez a e-mailhez), ebben közölték hogy ez nem minősül „gyülekezésnek” és emiatt ehhez nem kell engedély.
A kérdéseim:
1,-Változott e valami a véleménynyilvánítási törvényben amióta ezt az emailt küldték Önök?
2,- És van e szükségem bármilyen fajta engedélyre a következőhöz:
-Ki akarom nyilvánítani a véleményemet, egyedül, ami kevesebb mint néhány perc lenne.
Tulajdonképpen egyedül akarok menni transzparensekkel és némán, ragasztószalaggal a számon (hogy bizonyítsam hogy némán csinálom ezt). És videó felvételt akarok csinálni a teljes eseményről.
- Ezek a helyszínek Budapesten (Magyarországon) lennének, például Orosz nagykövetség mellett, Kossuth téren, stb. -Természetesen anélkül hogy bárki, bármi akadályozva lenne.
Indok; Mert a hatóságok rasszista kommunista bűnei, korrupciói elnyomják az emberi jogaimat és veszélyeztetik az életemet Magyarországon 2015 óta.

* Kérem e-mailben válaszoljanak.
Név: Kimár Norbert
e-mail: xxxxxxxxxcom
Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, Január, 18
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

**************** Angolul, in English. ****************

To: Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK),
Subject: Asking information to expressing opinion.
Attachment: 20200813BRFKvelnyilv.pdf; KimarN_Szem_Ig.jpg

Dear Sir, Madam,
On 13, Aug, 2020, I’ve received a reply letter from you (BRFK) and in that you informed me about the “single person expressing opinion” and about its protocol (I attached your letter to this email), in this you told me that it doesn’t qualify to “gathering” and for that it doesn’t need permission.
My questions:
1,-Did anything change in the expressing opinion law since you sent this email?
2,-And do I need any kind of permission for the following:
Actually I want to walk alone with banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). And I want to make video record about the entire event.
These locations would be in Budapest (Hungary), for example next to the Russian embassy, at Kossuth tér (square) etc. -Of course without anybody, anything would be blocked.
Reason; Because the authorities racist communist crimes, corruption has been oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in Hungary since 2015.

* Please answer me in e-mail,
Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár
e-mail: xxxxxxxxxcom
Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.;
Birth place, date: Hungary, Nationality, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
18, January, 2022. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár
My plan would be to protest 1 time in each 2nd or 3rd month, just to remind them (pro and crypto ex-KGB Hungarian authorities) and myself about that I didn't give up my human rights, just because they cannot exist without crimes like this.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Looks like the BRFK (Budapest Police) are quiet slow to respond about "did anything change in their laws about expressing opinion alone or not".. I wonder if they gonna answer this week or not, earlier they replied within 1-2 days, but now they slowed down a bit..
They gonna have to answer because I will ask them again if not, and I've reason because the local prosecutor Dr Fanni Kovács (corruptly) said me in email that "needs permission for these single person's protest too" ironically few days before local police arrested me in my last protest front of prosecution.
- So I sent this email to Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK), to ask about any change in the expressing opinion law.
-And do I need any kind of permission for the following:

lol,
If I think about how the local Kazincbarcika authorities acted in my earlier protest before I was arrested and when I was in their custody then Hungarian authorities just proved they are desperately scared from any kind of protest.

Sure BRFK now shows with its silence that the Hungarian authorities were in really big trouble and they were pressured with my protests. Probably they tried to turn the table (bluff) just to bury me with their "glorious" 72 hours custody and with their corrupt trial. And that's why local police were desperate sometimes and really happy like in a celebration when I was in their corrupt custody.. "Finally we captured that person who protested even front of us many times, and our bosses in Budapest complained to us about him when he protested there too."
All they "achieved" is that they just proved how evil their system is inside against victims of their crypto/ pro ex-KGB crimes, and raised the value of Malaysians help (mostly help of Muslims) against Western EU partners.

And I was thinking to send emails to those EU countries what I didn't contact, just to ask help or advice and to show them it was Malaysia which helped me and not EU. But hey I'm sure they would reject me, if they would answer me at all. So what's the point to contact them? Especially to those countries which handled me in the same way as the ex-KGB authorities do in Hungary?
West EU never wanted to help me (maybe just to use it for their own benefit) and sure all of them already put me on a list. Meanwhile Malaysia was able to help me, and few times on "Internet" when I was back in EU (in Hungary), just as even Turkey acted way different than EU, and it was before the persecution started.

And I still feel sorry for those victims in this kind of ex-KGB crimes who never felt or found foreign help, and they live or died in ex-KGB bluff "nobody exist but we and everywhere".
And my Internet communication started to work after pandemic as my father complained in communism "suddenly they cut the phone line (when subject weakened their communism)".

So cross the fingers to make strong and brave, fast etc enough the BRFK (Budapest police) to reply me in email.. Because BRFK is now acting like the local pro and crypto ex-KGB police after I asked them about protest in 2020, but they never dared to reply to me.
Communists' weakness is the protest, as even their ultra strong Putin is scared from 1 person's protest in his powerful Russia..
And sure my enemies really love to finish with my life in a corrupt victory, even if I go out to protest or not.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I will go to protest tomorrow (16, February) to Budapest at Kossuth square, and at Fidesz government party's headquarter, and at Russian Embassy. Actually I will just walk next to them with my banners and with duck tape on my mouth (I'm not happy at all with that tape on my mouth, but if I think about how these racist criminals bullied, lied to me, and they even falsely accused me with unlawful act against Swedish Embassy, then that's their shame, and their trolls can laugh on their achievement). And I will record everything and I already put the following on my facebook, and twitter:

Twitter:
A rasszista korrupt kripto/ős -komcsi magyar rendőröknek, stb.
- Kérem ne töröljék, hamisítsák videóim fotóim amikor véleményt nyilvánítok/tüntetek az Önök rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűnei ellen. Főképpen amikor Önök inkább törvénytelenül akarnak letartóztatni.
To the racist corrupt crypto/pro -communist Hungarian police, etc.
- Please don't delete, fake my videos, photos when I express my opinion/protest against your racial discrimination communist crimes. Especially when you rather want to unlawfully arrest me.
Facebook:
A rasszista, korrupt, kripto- / ős- kommunista magyar rendőröknek, stb:
- Kérem ne töröljék, se hamisítsák a videóim, fotóim amikor véleményemet nyilvánítom/ tüntetek az Önök rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűnei ellen.
Főképpen amikor Önök inkább törvénytelenül akarnak letartóztatni, ahelyett hogy hagynák hogy felvételt készítsek az Önök azonosítójukról, neveikről, stb és a törvénytelen tetteiről.
To the racist, corrupt, crypto- / pro- communist Hungarian police, etc:
- Please don't delete neither fake my videos, photos when I express my opinion / protesting against your racial discrimination communist crimes.
Especially when you rather want to unlawfully arrest me, instead of letting me to record your ID, name etc, and unlawful act.
Oh and I wonder who is that fear subliminal warrior team at police etc but it's just ridiculous how coward they are, when I think about how weak they are outside of EU, especially in Malaysia..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

16, February, 2022, in Budapest. I expressed my opinion (protest) to find a job or advise again, because of the racist communist crime against my life.
- This time I video recorded while I walked and I put duct-tape on my mouth, because last November police lied me in their custody/ court that the Swedish Embassy reported me to the police also but Swedish did it earlier and they didn't want to punish me with police, but after police let me out I asked the Swedish Foreign Ministry and they said me that Swedish Embassy "did not contact the police in this matter".. But hey for example these Hungarian police last November when they unlawfully arrested me they deleted my videos from my phone even their corrupt arrest. So that's why I used duct-tape.
- 1,- Prime Minister’s Office, - in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 10:00 AM.
Guards/ Police were not excited but let me protest.. and nothing happened..
Well a young man (tourist etc) was laughing maybe on me or on the system because of duct-tape, but it's not my shame and system knows it.
- 2,- Russian Embassy to Hungary, around 11:00 AM.
Police didn't really want to let me, I showed her my emails and other papers, she was curious about my situation but did nothing just smiled, probably when she saw police are over her head was informed about this.. Anyway after minutes of talk I could walk with my banners and duck-tape on my mouth walk next to the embassy and video recorded and took some photos from myself.. A police came and he recognized me and I told him I won't stand there just walk because nonsense to wait there, because nobody does anything..
- And before police let me do it, an old woman from embassy asked me what I want and I told her to express my opinion, then she asked why and I told her because my human rights have been oppressed into mud.. then she closed the door.
- 3,- FIDESZ government party’s headquarter. around 11:20 AM.
Here I didn't talk with anybody I just put out my banners and duck-tape on my mouth and I just walked next to them, a security guard saw me, and I passed them and made some photo at the end of their building.
To be honest, I think they (police etc) were not happy for me in Budapest at all, and especially for my that banner which says "Dear FIDESZ, Could you lawfully employ me, or to tell how to do it elsewhere? Because authorities' racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015"..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I've found this on Internet;
"- We've investigated ourselves and found ourselves innocent"
1, “- If you make a medical claim in a lawsuit, the Defense get to access your medical records and also make you see independent doctors. That’s how it works. The defendants are entitled to a defense.”
2, “- jury nullification also works. So does acknowledging that you stepped outside the norm in causing irreparable harm to another. Put your condescending comment back in your pocket mansplainer. It’s irrelevant.”
******* Since Ukraine war (Ukraine is next to Hungary); The Budapest Police (BRFK) sent me an email on 22, February, 2022, to say that they forwarded my date of 03, Feb, 2022 email, which was about to inform BRFK too about that I'll express my opinion in Budapest, next to Parliament, PM office, and Russian Embassy and Fiedsz gov party headquarter.
- What a joke reaction they had ! They replied almost 3 weeks later (** BRFK reply 22, Feb, was in the same time when Russian army (ex-KGB Putin) entered Ukraine**). - And BRFK said that their BRFK department forwarded my email to another department of the same BRFK for reason to make the further measures. *Literally BRFK admitted that; - my email was in the wrong place inside BRFK, meanwhile I was expressing my opinion in Budapest.
Anyway right after when the new Russian - Ukraine war break out; I've been feeling how my enemies (crypto/ pro ex-KGB) have been unhappy confused around /about me. Especially because of my banners on my home are showing how their racist communist crime works against me. And sure it means I was right in February to express my opinion/ protest in Budapest, instead of to accept their oppression, fear after police corruptly took me away in last November.
Sure they've a bigger dilemma and sure their only plan is to cover up everything with lies in a criminal way, instead of leaving me alone.
And I read in a news that Putin divided the NATO (I guess the EU too).
- Well that could be a reason why they're doing this to me and they don't want to stop it, (it made them stronger in EU, literally they started to occupy it, as they even said me "leave the country", "nobody cares that "stupid" law", etc).
- So Putin started to rebuild communist secret services and injecting them into West, with protecting their past crimes with using east Europe's new EU, NATO memberships.
- It's so easy as in a Simpsons' episode when a Russian (Putin) flips the "Russia" sign to "Soviet Union" sign at UN. (As Falun member said me "because communist don't want to change".)
- Putin just had to revoke that deal what the earlier Russian politicians agreed to accept after the end of cold war in Russia. - And then his system (lobbies) with "that revoked deal" went over the head of victims of communism anywhere where it was possible, while making huge deals for example in oil, gas etc businesses. - And then his ex-KGB started to bull/ attack the victims of communism under false flags to secure ex-KGB and to take everything as in communism.
* This Russian / Ukraine war raise questions in my case also, because if Russia attacks Hungary / NATO then who can be trusted in that war inside NATO? Victims (like me) of communist (ex-KGB) crimes or those Hungarians who run openly persecution against me to Make (ex-)KGB / Russia Great Again ??

* My good news is: The google map updated their street-view of my address, so banners are on it too, though can't read everything because of distance, but my name and demands are visible there and I'm happy for this also. The google map says they made the photos in July, 2021, (since there have been 3 more banners on my home).
- And that July was the month when new family doctor replaced the old one, and 2 left wing persons separately talked with me and said me that: "-What a shame these are (banners)..", I guess the local communists realized the banner will be on google map, and maybe others laughed on that. And I can imagine how ex-KGB said later that "Why nothing was there to hide the banners.".

My address: Hungary, Kazincbarcika, Tardoani ut 56
It'd open google street view of my home:
https://www.google.hu/maps/@48.239092,2 ... 384!8i8192

Edit: Just for correction, I said 22 Feb when Russia / Ukraine war started, well according to news officially the invasion / war started on 24th, but anyway Russian soldiers entered the border on 22 February after Putin recognised Donetsk as independent.
Last edited by knorbert on Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent the below email to Hungarian authorities, doctors, etc clerks, etc, etc and to the Russian Embassy and to Russian government and to Russian Foreign Intelligence "SVR".
I informed them about the date and place of my next expressing opinion. It'll be in Kazincbarcika on 23, March.

Places: 3 family doctors, the last one is the family doctor which "examined" me after police arrested me in my protest on 05.Nov. And the rest are local -Prosecution, -Court, -Jobcenter, -Mayor Office, -Police station.
Will be short as the last one was in Budapest, and hopefully the commies are strong enough to survive it without any arrest etc..
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ politikai párt, -Demeter Zoltán, -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr. Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr. Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, - Dr. Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr. Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hivatal, - Dr. Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Osztály,
-Dr. Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, - ORFK Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság, -stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
-Dr Motkó Tamás, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Szabó Ilona, - Dr Lencár Márta, - Dr Tímár Józsaf,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, - Fortuna János; Dobi Zoltánné; Zámolyi Zsolt, Foglalkoztatási Osztály
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, - Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, - Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, - Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr. Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Prof. Dr. Kásler Miklós, Emberi Erőforrások Minisztériuma,-Pintér Sándor Belügy Miniszter
- Városüzemeltetési és Rendészeti Osztály Kazincbarcika,
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, -Oroszország Kormánya, -SVR

Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-
Tárgy: Rasszizmus elleni Véleménynyilvánításom dátuma

Tisztelt Cím!
Ismételten a véleményemet kinyilvánítani szándékozom (egyedül) Kazincbarcikán, és álláskeresési cél miatt is. -Ez néhány perc lenne. -Egyedül és békésen akarok menni transzparensekkel és némán, ragasztószalaggal a számon (hogy bizonyítsam hogy némán csinálom ezt). -És videó felvételt akarok csinálni a teljes eseményről.

Ennek ideje és helyszíne: 2022, március, 23,
-Háziorvosi rendelő Gépész út 21.; -Háziorvosi rendelő, Május 1 út 2.; -Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, Fő tér 40,
Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság Fő tér 41; -Polgármester Hivatal, Fő tér 4.; -Foglalkoztatási osztály, Tóth Árpád út 2.;
-Háziorvosi rendelő, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 6,; -Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitányság, Barátság tér 1-3.

Indoklás; Mert a hatóságok rasszista kommunista bűnei, korrupciói elnyomják az emberi jogaimat és veszélyeztetik az életemet Magyarországon 2015 óta. -És több alkalommal küldtem e-mailt a Terrorháza Múzeumnak amelyekben bizonyítékot akarok kapni a kommunista történelmi bűncselekményről, mivel a magyar hatóságok tagadják és paranoia jelének hívják ezek ismeretét is. A Múzeum sosem válaszolt idáig.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. - És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Továbbra is tisztelni akarom a covid-19 (korona vírus) miatti szabályokat ezeknél a „véleménynyilvánításaimnál”.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményét.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, március, 10,

*** Angolul, In English. ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary - FIDESZ political party, Zoltán Demeter, -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr. Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr. Zoltán Alaszkai, Government Commissioner; B-A-Z County Government Office, - Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény, - Dr. Mária Király, National Public Health Department,
-Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika (Hungary), - National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK); etc Hungarian Police
-Dr Tamás Motkó, - Lászlóné Kovács Mária, - Ilona Szabó, - Dr Márta Lencár, - Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, - Mr. János Fortuna, Zoltánné Dobi; Zsolt Zámolyi, Employment Department (local Job-center)
-Kazincbarcika District Court, - National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Court
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, - Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, - Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Prof. Dr. Miklós Kásler, Minister of Human Resources, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior
-Department of City Management and Law Enforcement Kazincbarcika,
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -Government of Russia, -SVR

Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-
Subject: Date of expressing my opinion against racism

Dear Sir, Madam,
I repeatedly want to express my opinion (in solo) in Kazincbarcika (Hungary), for job search too. -This would be a few minutes. -I want to walk alone and peacefully with my banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). -And I want to make video record about the entire event.

It's time and location: 23, March, 2022
Family doctor surgery Gépész út 21.; -Family doctor surgery Május 1 út 2.; -Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, Fő tér 40,;
Kazincbarcika District Court Fő tér 41; -Mayor Office, Fő tér 4.; -Employment Department, Tóth Árpád út 2.;
-Family doctor surgery, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 6,; -Kazincbarcika Police Station, Barátság tér

Reasoning; Because the authorities racist communist crimes, corruption has been oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in Hungary since 2015. -And I sent e-mail many times to House of Terror Museum in what I want to get proof about communist historical crimes, because the Hungarian authorities deny and call sign of paranoia the knowledge of these too. The Museum never replied.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I still want to respect the covid-19 (corona virus) regulations in these “expressing my opinion”.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
10, March, 2022. Hungary,

lol,
Facebook banned me to comment/ Like for 24 hours because I made my 2nd comment what their rules didn't like..
I accepted their first one instead of arguing, but then yesterday came another one, and doesn't need to say how ridiculous was their reason (they banned my critic against Russia, literally Daily Mail fb protected Russia cost any). And I'm not surprised because last 2 years Daily Mail website put cookies on my pc which total frozen everything, and needed to delete / restart everything all the time if I visited it, or if I voted on comments in Daily Mail website, (though I never commented just read them)..

- This ban was too pathetic so I just laughed on their weakness instead of being angry for that. And first I wanted to tell my opinion (comment) on their fb page after their 24 ban. But I just simply went on their facebook page and block them, and then the BBC, The Guardian, Reuters, etc news too.
- I used to live in UK in 2008, and I remember when some east-EU citizens (ex-KGB, mostly their children) put their Soviet communist medals on themselves and they stalked, troubled other east EU citizens including me.. and UK citizens did nothing just let that happening. Literally the gang stalk/ phone hack against me started in that time in UK, and became persecution openly in 2014-2015 in Hungary.
There is war next to my country in Ukraine and looks like Russia wants them to be back in a neo-USSR, and Ukrainians don't want that, just as none of other east Europe countries.
And there are peace/ truce deals/ agreements in each war etc revolutions, and in those they also talk about destiny of captured spies, POW etc and refugees etc persecuted people's unsolved problems too.
1 - As I said above that UK isn't a safe haven for victims of ex-KGB.

2 - And what a coincident is the persecution openly started in 2014-2015, but with a threatening message on Yahoo from "Charles" user in exact same time when first Ukraine revolution, war against Russia happened in 2014. (police etc prosecution protected that message as harmless natural talk).

3 - And now there is again a war between Russia and Ukraine.
But this time my enemies attacked my comments even if that meant that they protected Russia with that cost any.
And there were already Ukrainian-Russian peace talks in different countries, so they started to push it that way.

* And now I saw in news how my govt and other countries acted before and after these peace talks, and how some news acted around me with subliminal.
But between 2014 and 2022 the West EU including UK didn't really want to help me, just rather to use my bad situation to benefit themselves and ex-KGB. Actually they just tried to milk that help/ credit what mostly Malaysia built up for me (but Turkey / Türkiye foretold me the bad future before persecution openly started).
- And I'm sure now UK and West EU realized that they ran out of trust around me, and well I've received nothing help from them. And the arrest in my November protest could be a set up also, maybe commies had a plan or ex-KGB just made a shot to know me better. The dates and numbers of other people's political cases around that time can tell truth.

I hope I can go back to Malaysia, and that's what my enemies and their friends desperately don't like to see. Because they'll be a joke again there if i can go back. It's needles to say how my Internet was isolated, blocked from traveling advice to Malaysia, now they even gave me news about other white people who went from Mexico to USA..
Oh and how easy to travel to UK (but I don't believe in UK nothing is there for me, and I contacted USA years ago and USA said and explained me what I thought already "don't do it").

edit: and facebook is the main place where I can follow those who helped me in Malaysia, so my enemies maybe desperately try to isolate me from them..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 23, March, 2022, I expressed my opinion, protested because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1-Family Dr Tamás Motko surgery Gépész út 21.;
2-Family Dr Márta Lencár surgery Május 1 út 2.;
3-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, Fő tér 40,;
4-Kazincbarcika District Court Fő tér 41;
5-Kazincbarcika Mayor Office, Fő tér 4.;
6-Employment Department (Jobcenter), Tóth Árpád út 2.;
7-Dr József Tímár Family doctor surgery, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 6,;
8-Kazincbarcika Police Station, Barátság tér 1-3.
* Authorities still did not do anything to terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.

I started it after 10:50 AM, and I finished it around 12:30 PM. I took out my banners and walked with them and I stopped to make selfie with my camera then I walked away (and I took away my banners). And of course I video recorded everything and duct tape was on my mouth.
lol, everything was quiet, excep the:
District Prosecution and the District Court were interesting.
- The security / doorman of Prosecution came out, but he just looked at me with really angry eyes (hateful look), but I looked at him only once, I saw through on him. And the duct-tape on my mouth showed I'm silenced.
But sure that's what they call reflection, I believe he was angry (disturbed) with me, because I showed up with my banners again, and he wasn't angry with that racist ex-KGB crime what authorities run against me, and keep trying to cover it illegally.
I guess he saw me when I walked to the Court, which is next to them (just as earlier I told them my plan in my email).
- And then District Court security / doorman came out and asked me what I do, so I took off half of duct-tape and I told him "I sent email to you (Court), and to Central Investigation Prosecution (KNYF) too. You can call the police if you want".
- I just didn't want to say anything else to him, they know very well my reason to be there.
- Their script was always the same everywhere: If they can't hide their crime with ignore then they just try to provoke / bully me with gas-lighting and corrupt / bureaucratic control on me, - and when the bubble is big enough then they strike on me with their racist double standards. And they arrogantly laugh on my situation with their joyful racist ex-KGB power. And the lowest persons execute their script to make the system look like clean.
- Another arrest would be interesting, they would just keep arresting me and convicting me, meanwhile they'd still keep ignoring their own racial crime in my life. So they need something else too in their future strike.
/They must destroyed many lives, as Ombudsman (UN) even said me that I'm not the first but no records exist about this kind of (crimes) cases./
- By the way, I sent my email on 10 March and I protested on March 23rd, and I addressed it even to the highest court of Hungary too and to the Justice Minister also (plus to the police etc other authorities too).
An old woman tried to talk with me next to the Courthouse, but I showed her I'm silenced so I won't talk, then I carried on with my job. Maybe she was coincidentally there, or they tried me and didn't work out for them.
Anyway if she was innocent and with reason to ask me, then I couldn't informed her about this racist ex-KGB crime, all because authorities are that radically evil and loyal to their ex-communist agent crimes.
- By the way, about Ukraine war:
Some journalists were complaining about huge sleeping agents attacks/ dangers inside Ukraine.
-Now just wonder, how come these racist communist Hungarian authorities are still running this pro-ex-KGB crime against me inside EU and NATO !? (Hungary is NATO / EU member.)
- Meanwhile some Russian artists lost their jobs in USA and elsewhere in EU too because they rejected to separate themselves from Putin's illegal war /invasion.
in USA:
"Anna Netrebko, Russian soprano with ties to Putin, out at Metropolitan Opera"
Hoops because she rather still supports Putin's ideology (invasion of another country), and earlier she was pictured in 2014 holding a Novorussian (a Russian rebel) flag (in Ukraine) after giving a 1 million ruble (about $28,000 at that time) donation to the opera hose in Donetsk (east Ukraine).
https://www.euronews.com/culture/2022/0 ... her-notice
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/03/arts ... raine.html
https://nypost.com/2022/03/04/russian-s ... n-support/

- Now try to tell me the Hungarian authorities (inside NATO / EU) have rights to reject that independent psychiatric examination where ex-KGB agents cannot be present. And they even call that independent examination idea as a sign of paranoia.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

There was election here in Hungary, and the FIDESZ "conservative" government (crypto-ex-KGB, and pro-Kremlin) won again. And the biggest opposition was the coalition of "ultra left + liberal + ultra right wing".
And as I said a year ago that the left wing cannot win because the police etc authorities not gonna be able to protect the left wing (pro-ex-KGB, it's right now crypto Kremlin) because of 2006 pro-communist police (pro-USSR) brutality against victims of communism event in Hungary. (Looks like always the winner party will be a pro-Kremlin in Hungary).
- So same govt means for me that; I don't need to put other names next to FIDESZ govt onto my banners, and I don't need to change some email, etc addresses, names etc when next time I go to protest/ express my opinion.
The persecution against me, and the NATO, and Ukraine/ Russian war:

-I never believed Russia gonna try to invade the entire Ukraine (just "only" east regions), all because I believed it'd be an Iraq/ Vietnam invasion for Russia (as now it looks like it is or it's worse than Vietnam/ Iraq, war because Russia already had big damage and crime, and too fast and nearly anywhere where it was possible).
And I read news/ comments/ interviews where the "pro-Russia-war" people talked the same way as in communism, but with new accusations "traitors, etc", meanwhile under communism they called victims of communism as "other-origin, etc" just to create 2 human classes (ruler and oppressed class) in forced ideology.
- Well Orbán's intelligence was an opportunist "yes man" partner of Putin, because even I knew that war idea is wrong in first moment when I heard that. Because I felt the same silent resistance of public (of victims) in my own protests at Orbán's government/ authorities way before the war started. - Well when they arrested me in my protest in November, maybe they thought it will be a liberator "(ex-KGB) idea" on Putin's table.
- Anyway it was interesting to hear the Hungarian PM Viktor Orbán answers in news (about Ukraine-Russia war, and about NATO), he tried to protect/ prove himself and his FIDESZ govt with saying that "NATO is using some of his/ their ideas".
(Yeah and I was told "Nobody cares that "stupid" law", "Leave the country", "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) in (racist communist agent crime) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours.." etc).

Well they make me (and others) to wonder about:
- Is the persecution against me (which benefits ex-KGB inside NATO/ EU) also part of the FIDESZ government's "idea" toward NATO or it's not?
- And which of NATO countries "use" it or interested about it other than Hungarian government?
- And what is NATO's plan with the victims of ex-communism / ex-KGB crimes? For example in this kind of persecutions which is against me inside EU and NATO, - when there is "peace" between Russia and NATO, - and if there is war between Russia and NATO.

lol, If this is not treason then what can be that for a NATO member government? No wonder why Putin thought they can make and survive crimes against humanity.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I sent the below quoted email to Hungarian and Russian authorities including to SVR, FSB, it's about the reason and date and place of my next expressing opinion / protest.

So I will go to Budapest on 20, April, 2022, to express my opinion at:
-Kossuth tér 4; and Kossuth tér / Parliament; -Russian Embassy; -FIDESZ (govt party) Headquarters, 1062, Lendvay utca 28.
Reasoning; Because the authorities racist communist crimes, corruption has been oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in Hungary since 2015. -And I sent e-mail many times to House of Terror Museum in what I want to get proof about communist historical crimes, because the Hungarian authorities deny and call sign of paranoia the knowledge of these too. The Museum never replied.

Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ politikai párt, -Demetr Zoltán,
-Dr Kövér László; Országház Hivatala; -Országház; Országgyűlési Őrség, -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr. Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr. Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, -Dr. Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr. Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hivatal, -Dr. Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Osztály,
-Dr. Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK),
-Budapesti Rendőr Főkapitányság (BRFK), -06 Ker Budapest Rendőrség, -stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
-Dr Motkó Tamás, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Szabó Ilona, -Dr Lencár Márta, -Dr Tímár Józsaf,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, -Fortuna János; Dobi Zoltánné; Zámolyi Zsolt, Foglalkoztatási Osztály
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr. Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Prof. Dr. Kásler Miklós, Emberi Erőforrások Minisztériuma,-Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, -Oroszország Kormánya, -SVR, -FSB
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-;
KimarN0216BP.jpg; 20220208Otthon.JPG; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF;
Tárgy: Véleménynyilvánítás rasszizmus ellen dátuma
Tisztelt Cím!
Ismételten a véleményemet kinyilvánítani szándékozom (egyedül) Budapesten, és álláskeresési cél miatt is. -Ez néhány perc lenne. -Egyedül és békésen akarok menni transzparensekkel és némán, ragasztószalaggal a számon (hogy bizonyítsam hogy némán csinálom ezt). -És videó felvételt akarok csinálni a teljes eseményről.
Ennek dátuma és helyszíne: 2022, ápr, 20,
Kossuth tér 4; és a Kossuth tér Parlament; -Orosz Nagykövetség, -FIDESZ Székház, 1062, Lendvay utca 28
Indoklás; Mert a hatóságok rasszista kommunista bűnei, korrupciói elnyomják az emberi jogaimat és veszélyeztetik az életemet Magyarországon 2015 óta. -És több alkalommal küldtem e-mailt a Terrorháza Múzeumnak amelyekben bizonyítékot akarok kapni a kommunista történelmi bűncselekményről, mivel a magyar hatóságok tagadják és paranoia jelének hívják ezek ismeretét is. A Múzeum sosem válaszolt idáig.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményét.
- Továbbra is tisztelni akarom a covid-19 (korona vírus) miatti szabályokat ezeknél a „véleménynyilvánításaimnál”.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, április, 11

*** Angolul, In English. ***
To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary -FIDESZ political party, -Zoltán Demeter,
-Dr László Kövér; Office of Parliament; -Parliament; Guards of Parliament; -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr. Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr. Zoltán Alaszkai, Govt Commissioner; BAZ County Govt Office, -Dr. Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény, -Dr. Mária Király, National Public Health Department,
-Dr. Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika (Hungary), - National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK);
-Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK), -06 ker Budapest Police, - etc Hungarian Police
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -János Fortuna, Zoltánné Dobi; Zsolt Zámolyi, Employment Department
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts,
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Prof. Dr. Miklós Kásler, Minister of Human Resources, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior,
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -Government of Russia, -SVR, -FSB
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-;
KimarN0216BP.jpg; 20220208Otthon.JPG; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 2021-April_TB-Tamogatas.PDF;
Subject: Date of expressing opinion against racism
Dear Sir, Madam,
I repeatedly want to express my opinion (in solo) in Budapest (Hungary), for job search too. -This would be a few minutes. -I want to walk alone and peacefully with my banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). -And I want to make video record about the entire event.
It's date and location: 20, April, 2022,
-Kossuth tér 4; and Kossuth tér / Parliament; -Russian Embassy; -FIDESZ Headquarters, 1062, Lendvay utca 28
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I still want to respect the covid-19 (corona virus) regulations in these “expressing my opinion”.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
11, April, 2022. Hungary

lol, Maybe it's a coincident or not, but after I sent my above quoted email then a white bus stopped at my house, and it looked like they were together with few people who were running/ walking with dogs on the pathway and making video with those people. But the camera probably recorded my house also and the banners, as it really looked like they do.
Well I don't mind that, especially if they keep that part and without video modifying that part in their show.

The Ukraine/ Russian war, and Hungary and my situation:
We've here 2 bigger political "characters" who act like 2 rival dictators (PM Viktor Orbán & ex-PM Ferenc Gyurcsány). Anyway these 2 people and their people, secret services etc turned the position of Hungary into Donbas inside NATO / EU.
As now finally PM Orbán confessed that also he built everything to Putin's dream, and now sanctions are bad for that (lobbies).. Hoops explains a lot why authorities are that stubborn with their ex-KGB crime against me.
East Commies (ex-KGB) had always the same strategy "Give it up, don't fight, not worth it, just knee down to Kremlin even if it means hell". And they don't get it why everything turns into undeveloped stone age joke around them.

And they tried with subliminals to lure me to USA, especially in the start of Ukraine invasion / war.. (subliminal warriors)
- lol, Who would have benefit if I'd be at USA border in Mexico (not to forget Article 42)"?? Meanwhile my Hungarian govt faces Russian war-crime sanctions, and my present in Hungary is hurting their ex-KGB problems.
And people look the banners on my home a bit different than before the war started.
Sure as even news say Orbán and his people are opportunities, so maybe that's why they were aggressively desperate when I checked how to travel to Turkey around the end of 2020, and I didn't really find/ get information about how to travel to Malaysia, Indonesia (no wonder why).

- And it's not that if I'd go to USA border then "Now what to do" because I'd just tell my situation and then wait about 1-2 weeks whether they help me or not, and if not then I'd just leave Mexico immediately. But my EU experience was always the same "typical scam trip", and then subliminal warriors of secret service just came up with another country as a next scam.. And I just lost money without any benefit for me.
** - And by the way, how come I keep getting "Go to this / that countries" inside Western world, but no information/ reference about what happened with others in this crime?
-And how come if I contact these "suggested by subliminal" countries to ask what can they suggest/ tell me, then they turn me down or just ignore me??
Literally if I check the credibility then those are opposite all the time.