Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

on 19,July, I sent an email
To: - Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary,
- Fidesz – Hungarian Civic Alliance
- National Police Headquarters (ORFK)
- Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK)
- BAZ County Police
- Kazincbarcika Police station
- dr. Zoltán Alakszai Government Commissioner, Government Office of B.A.Z. County
- Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény,
- Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika

Subject: I will fight for my life on a new way.

Dear Sir, Madam,
I will fight for my life on a new way. For purpose of special job search, I’ll visit your family/ friends/ etc businesses, and I will keep a banner in front of them on which something like this will be my question:
Dear ……………………………………
- Could you lawfully employ me, or to tell how to do it elsewhere?
Because authorities racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.

And I will have other banners too, what I use in my protest/ expressing my opinion for example in Kossuth square (Parliament), etc. to show you what it’s about..

Reason: Because now I would rather ask this now from those businesses which have family, friend etc connection to you, instead of only from others.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
- I believe the law doesn’t ban, nor requires any permission for this, but if it does then I’m asking the police in this letter please tell me that law and protocol of it.
- I still want to respect the covid-19 (corona virus) regulations.

Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár
Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.;
Birth place, date: Hungary, Nationality, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
19, July, 2021. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár

Probably the first person will be Demeter Ervin, he has a Demetervin winery family business, luckily it’s not very far from me. Maybe he’s now retired or left his job/ position etc but earlier he signed many of corruptly investigated documents in my case.
(Interesting is he was a secret service minister 20 years ago and he was always on right wing, but I read somewhere only former commie agent could be in that secret service minister position..
Any way I wonder how is the systems protection working in times like this, because my present with banners there won’t be fun for his business either.)
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 21,July, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion because the racist (commie) crime against my life, front of:

- Family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 08:00 – to 10:00,
- Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika from 10:30 - to 12:15,
- Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), from 12:30 – to 14:30,
- Authorities still did not do anything about to terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.
- Some people were interested about me, and 2 of them asked about how is my case/ protest..

Last week 2 left wing people in different days separately came and said me; “This is a shame.”.
- They talked about this racist corrupt commie crime against me which is written on banners and hanging on my home and fences..
I respect these 2 people for that and it was a good feeling for me.
But some people still don’t get it. But where is the limit for them? And what do they need to face to stop it?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

This week gonna be kind of busy for me.
- Today (27, July) I will express my opnion/ protest again front of the family doctors surgery because of their racist corruption against me.

- And then on tomorrow I will do the same express my opnion/ protest in Budapest..

- And then on Friday I will visit the Demetervin winery for job searching, and or advise reason about how to work with violated human rights in my own country (Hungary)..

I sent a letter on 25,july,2021, it’s English version is below:
“ To: - Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary,
- Fidesz – Hungarian Civic Alliance
- National Police Headquarters (ORFK)
- Police MÁD KMB IRODA,
- dr. Zoltán Alakszai Government Commissioner, Government Office of B.A.Z. County
- Dr. Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény,
- Demetervin Winery,
Subject: Announcing visit of special job search, consulting search
Dear Sir, Madam,
For purpose of special job search, I’ll visit Demetervin winery family businesses, and I will hold a banner in front of them on which something like this will be my question:
Dear Demetervin winery
Because authorities racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.

And I will have other banners too, /I use these in my protest/ expressing my opinion for example in Kossuth square /Parliament/, etc) to show you what the problem is. Its time: from 14:45, 30,July, 2021,

Reason: Because now I would rather ask this from your business, instead of only from others.

Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
- I believe the law doesn’t ban, nor require any permission for this job search, but if it does then I’m asking the police in this letter please tell me that law and protocol of it.
- I still want to respect the covid-19 (corona virus) regulations.

Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár
Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.;
Birth place, date: Hungary, Nationality, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
25, July, 2021. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár “

- And the state police (ORFK) replied next day that, they forwarded my 25,July,2021 letter to the BAZ-County Police for reason it belongs to there.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Lol, The incompetent police.

26 July, ORFK (Country’s Police) replied me
they forwarded my (date of 25,July,2021 email) petition to the BAZ county police, for reasons of competence and jurisdiction..
This 25,July,2021 email was about I’m visiting Demetervin for special job search. This man was the secret service minister 20 years ago.

27 July, BRFK (Budapest Police) replied that they forwarded my (date of 19,July,2021 email) petition to the Kazincbarcika police station, to take the necessary measures.
And they asked me to send directly to the Kazincbarcika Police in the future, because their BRFK authority cannot do anything other than forwarding.

This 19,July,2021 email was:
Subject:I will fight for my life on a new way.
knorbert wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:25 pm Subject: I will fight for my life on a new way.

Dear Sir, Madam,
I will fight for my life on a new way. For purpose of special job search, I’ll visit your family/ friends/ etc businesses, and I will keep a banner in front of them on which something like this will be my question:
Dear ……………………………………

And I will have other banners too, what I use in my protest/ expressing my opinion for example in Kossuth square (Parliament), etc. to show you what it’s about..
Lol, because of their racist crime I’ve been protesting in different places in Budapest, even next to Embassies since Aug, 2020. And not to mention people on the street agreeing with me and calling corrupt everything, and some people started to tell me to go to TV about this racist commie corruption against my life.
*** Well I will send emails to them, when I protest in Budapest, and also as a reply to their corrupt reply because I will visit FIDESZ headquarter (government party) for special job search, and racist crime against my life. ***

27 July, I protested/ expressed my opinion front of family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

The city wants to sell the building of family doctor’s surgery, so they want to move everybody to there where other family doctors are since decades. Actually “my” earlier family dr was/ is there, I left her in 2015 because of this racism. Well if they move then I’ll protest there.
Some people collected signatures to stop this moving, but for me it doesn’t matter, as I even said them my problem is not with the building.
But it was useful to see how the collecting signatures is working, well alone for me the protest is enough.

28, July, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:00-11:15.
This time the security guard said me “Persistence (Kitartás)”, it’s a kind of saying here, encouraging, understanding (civil people said me many times earlier). Any way it was good.

2, - in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:00 – 14:15
3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 15:00 - 15:30
4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:45 – 17:30

The day was all together smooth, flexible.

New fight for my life.
30 July, I visited Demetervin winery, well the owners weren’t there and I got an email from Ervin Demeter on 29 July, he said:
“Dear Kimár Norbert!
There is a great need for a working hand (s) in Mád!”

meanwhile my question was: “Dear Demetervin winery
Because authorities racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.”

- Anyway I told the staff I sent email earlier about visiting their business for reason I’m looking for job, advice and my human rights have been oppressed since 2015. The staff politely/ nicely said me the owners were not there.
- Literally they didn’t answer to my questions.

I asked the staff whether if he is okay with that I’ve banners and I’d like to put them on my bag and on me outside front on the business in the public area, pathway, and to make photos about this. Well he said alright.
I was there only about 10 minutes and then I went back home.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 04,Aug, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion because the racist (commie) crime against my life, front of:

- Family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 08:00 – to 10:00,
- Authorities still did not do anything about to terminate their racial (commie) crime against my life.

- A few people were interested about me, and asked about protest and agreed with me..
A person wanted to give me some money, to help me. I told him thanks but I don’t want that. And I hope don’t need to ask/ accept money, though there are people who use that many times as a support of same target.

** And I met with an interesting woman in my protest next to police station. She was pessimistic though she always denied it, well she too said the human rights org do nothing. But she just kept saying my protest won’t work and so on. When I told her I don’t believe in pessimism then she was always upset angry and she said this is not pessimism, but facts about this world.
Funny was she didn’t dress, looked as she talked about life, literally she didn’t look as a pessimistic, looser character, but inside she was full with negative, and tried to force her pessimism on me, like a cursing.. I told her about the success of Falun protests, but she was just nooo..
And her eyes were in huge fire with shocked face when I told her that; A year ago in my first protest Russians suggested me human rights org, but that didn’t work out, so I carried on with my protests, and this year Russians came out and listened me again and they told me to keep doing this protest..
- In the end meters away she turned back and talked like who has a break down and she said with loud anger something like this; “It’s 2021 and since 2015 you didn’t achieve anything, 6 years now!! You cannot change this!!”
She could be anybody, but she sounded, acted similar to those who are in trouble because of this.. or her someone is connected to this..

And there is the political campaign for next year election, so maybe they set her up or she is 1 of them..

* - I sent email to FIDESZ on 02Aug. I asked them about their business/ opening hours and work hours, because I want to make special job search, and expressing my opinion there too..

* - Another special job search probably will be the father of Dr Judit Varga Justice Minister.. I found her father’s business, it’s in my neighbor city, about 25-30 km (less than 20 miles).
And her father is a former commie secret agent, his past was published around 2010.

* - And I may gonna visit Demetervin again, actually that town, because he said there are many available jobs for good workers. Well he didn’t answer to my questions, but tried to change the subject. If I saw that correctly than mayor’s office is on the other side of his winery shop, so I maybe go there to ask who could lawfully employ me with this racist condition there.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 10, Aug, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion because the racist (commie) crime against my life, front of:
- Family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 13:00 – to 15:00.
A man said not everybody had bad life under communism, he said he had a good life. But he also said it is unlawful to force to emigrate.
He looked like who knows the law, maybe he was a lawyer or just understood it.

11, Aug, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:00-10:30.
A man asked whether the banners are the same what I used so far or not, because he knows the olds already. He smiled and he was right what he said.
Well later I used my new “job-searching” banner too next to FIDESZ political party’s headquarter on that day.

2, - in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:00 – 12:30
3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 13:05 – 13:30
4, - FIDESZ headquarter to find a job or advise, and to express my opinion (protest) 13:45 – 15:30
Only security guards were there, and they said nobody worked (holiday etc), and I had the usual “first time protest argument there”, what I had in some other places too, though they let me protest. Then police came and they recognize me immediately with “Hi Mr Kimár”.

5, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:45 – 17:30
A man talked with me (in English), he was nice and he said in the end, he’s sorry but cannot help me, but actually he listened me. And he was right about; 1, Do you have lawyer?, 2, Asylum? 3, Maybe others (victims) have facebook group etc?
I told him;
- How impossible is everything. For example Ombudsman told me that I’m not the fist but they’ve no records about these (racial crimes).
- And I said that some people said me this belong to Brussels or EU court, but I don’t want trial, because it’s like a Holocaust trial.
(Just as a left wing man said me, I cannot do it alone, need a human-rights etc group, meanwhile that man also said this (psychiatric fraud) is a shame of system.)

So I don’t want trial, I just want to end this, which is a settlement, but it’s not sure, for example last year V. Orbán PM tried to attack even a judge decision against a racist school segregation..
- But it really looks like my racist enemies don’t want to stop their crime against me. And it means trial or leaving the country.

- And it would be really great if I could meet with others who are in same trouble like me. Some victims maybe in the first phrase, and others are on abroad looking for new home (unless pandemic turned them back like me), or who knows. Well my Internet search result looks always controlled/ limited..
And I wonder if there was any this kind of trial before me or not in Brussels etc EU court.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol,
Reflection of coward racist corruption.

The Miskolc police chief, dr Ferenc Bagony replied me to my email of “Announcing visit for a special job search, consulting search”.. It was pure misleading bs, with beating around the bush and maybe fear in the end..
The usual script “They ignore, laugh (or bs talk), attack, and you win”.

Any way I’ll be there to advertise my self as a try to find a job or advice. Yes it’s also talking about a racist crime what corrupt authorities reject to terminate, and that’s why I call them racist (commie) criminals.

1* He was brave enough to change the subject of my email to a 1 person’s event (rendezvény = performance, festival etc) and without any reason, explanation etc.

- Meanwhile my email’s subject is: “Announcing visit for a special job search, consulting search”, and my banner is asking lawful job, or advice about how to do it “Because authorities racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.”
- Yes I will have banners, a special kind of "Employ/ Hire me" (and the rest are for explanation purposes).

2* And (Miskolc) police said he didn’t start authority proceeding about this event (rendezvény).. because I sent it in a simple email.
- Yeah, I can’t forget when another authority just answered me in 2016: “This kind of (certified postal) letters keep getting lost here..”.
And he said if 1 person expresses his opinion than authorities have no duty there, but for some reason he preferred to say “defaming” is not legal by law.

3* The end of his letter (google translated):
“If someone asks what you’re doing there, you can answer the question, but I would like to draw your attention to if you start talking about a particular topic, forming an opinion, it is an event (esemény) you are holding you may lose the character of a one-person event (rendezvény). It is in public affairs involving two or more people opinion on the Gytv. in which case the event (rendezvény) must be reported to the to the assembly authority, so hereinafter Gytv. shall be deemed to apply.”

(origin Hungarian:
„Amennyiben valaki megkérdezi, hogy mit csinál ott, a kérdésre válaszolhat, azonban felhívom a figyelmét, ha az adott témában beszélgetni kezdenek, véleményt formálnak, akkor az Ön által tartott esemény elveszítheti egyszemélyes rendezvény jellegét. Két vagy több ember részvételével közügyben való véleménynyilvánítás a Gytv. hatálya alá tartozik, ez esetben pedig a rendezvény bejelentés köteles a gyülekezési hatóság felé, így a továbbiakban a Gytv. rendelkezéseit kell irányadónak tekinteni.”)

Wow,
- How is it, it’s not using the law to ban/ control conversation about an ongoing racist crime?
- And also how is it possible to ban/ control conversation when the subject is the “how to be employed lawfully”?

* Well did they confuse the - Informing, helping each other against an ongoing racist crime, and looking for job.., with the – Organizing, creating an illegal group against something/ someone. ??? Because I didn’t.
(Irony is that they should know if racist corrupt authorities are involved in that crime.., and there is a law of civilians’ duty. Well maybe that’s why they’ve hard times with some Gypsies.)

And as even many people said me “this (racism) is true” and they wouldn’t accept either this racist crime against themselves.

// Days latter I got a polite letter from the BAZ county police, in what they quoted “special job search visit” from my email (though nothing racism, etc or looking for advice in it). And they said they forwarded my letter to the Miskolc Police.//

Well a person (authority) said me in my last protest, when 1 of them said wrongly something to him “You can see there are .... people here too”. Sure that person who wrote this letter has interesting police experience.

And it’s hard to know “who and why” in middle of election campaign.
- But I can say that I met with left wing people who called this racist crime “a shame”.
- Just as there are those kind of left, conservative etc people too who are okay, happy with this racist crime, and they’re arrogantly smiling and carelessly ignoring their lost battles against me, all because their racist war is still running.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 18,Aug, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion because the racist (commie) crime against my life, front of:

This time there were bit more people who wanted to know my protest.
A woman said me it’s finally somebody speak out for this (racism). I met with a man (Gypsy) he said he tried asylum in Canada years ago, but his lawyer just took his money and didn’t send his case to the authorities and for that they deported him.. Then he sued everybody and now it seams he may won the case, but he’s still waiting..
19-Aug-2021, I visited Philidor Kft in Hungary, Miskolc, Vas Gereben street, to find a job or advise, but nobody was there.
News etc says the owner of this family business is the father of the Hungarian Justice Minister.

I asked 1 of the neighbors there about “Varga” lives there, and he said yes. But when I asked is the justice minister.. then the neighbor rejected to answer, and asked my name and who I am.. I told my name and that I’m a Hungarian and I’m here to look for a job and I informed the Philidior Kft (business) already..
His tone wasn’t in a friendly direction at all, but confused and like I wasn’t welcomed there..
Then he talked with somebody on phone (in a confused way).. and in the end he got on his bicycle and said me “You’re crazy..”..

That was it for me, I wanted to stay there only 15 - 20 minutes, but after this I just decided to wait there from 10:00 till 11:05..

** This is not a game for me, and it can be an easy setup, just need fake news, false data, etc to mislead me and then I’d be in a wrong address.. and I don’t want that.. You cannot trust to anybody in a situation like this, regardless how they act, talk..

Then police came 2 times in the small street, first car didn’t stop, then before I wanted to go away I just saw another police car, so I waited and they stopped and asked my ID, and how long I want to stay, and when did I start it.. I said the police I wanted to go away earlier but a neighbor convinced me to stay longer..
Luckily these 2 police were polite..

*** I can’t believe how far this goes, and still nobody is brave enough to terminate this racial crime against my life.

- I knew a racist commie agent crime like this is not an easy case for them, but I was accepting something else from the justice minister.
* Dr Judit Varga justice minister protects her father’s secret commie agent past a she can, but it seams she is no different than her father.

https://www.facebook.com/krisztian.ungv ... 5493341672

/ If the below News are false then please inform me:
https://g7.hu/kozelet/20190628/ferjevel ... niszteret/
https://www.facebook.com/hadhazyakos/ph ... 3095634520
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 24, Aug, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion again, front of family doctor’s surgery in Kazincbarcika Gépész út (street) 21 (Hungary, EU), from 13:00 – to 15:00. All because the racist (commie) crime against my life.

From now in my next protest I gonna put the nurses names too on my protest email. Well I found 2 women’s name next to the dr Tamás Motko family doctors in the surgery, and probably those names should be the nurses, 1 of them Lászlóné Kovács Mária, and the other is Szabó Ilona..
lol,
An old woman tried to tell me to give up my protests, for reason because it’s very (now 6 years) old story and nothing changed.. Usually crypto commies talk this way here in Hungary, when the story is about unsolved communist crimes..
But she was upset and walked away when I told her I met foreigners and they achieved many things with this, and for them too it took a long time..
Would be fun to hear others conversations about me inside the surgery.. Because some people ask me about my protest when they go in or come out, and their reactions depend on their personality and where to they belong..
It’s not a coincident the surgery called on me the police in my first protest there.. racist people love to lie, but their reflection is just right outside..

25, Aug, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:00-10:30.
2, - in Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:00 – 12:30
3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 13:00 – 13:30

4, - FIDESZ government party’s central office/ headquarter to find a job or advise, and to express my opinion (protest) 13:45 – 15:30
I said the security guards I like to talk with anybody of FIDESZ (party) who work here for reason I’m here to find a job or advice and not just only to protest here. Because I’m a victim of authorities racist commie crime, as it’s written on my banner too..
Well they said nobody is working inside who could answer me, because this place (building) is for serving (making events etc there).. And they said I should go to “Széchenyi rakpart 9”, next to Kossuth square, because that’s where those FIDESZ members work who could answer me..

Meanwhile FIDESZ web page contact says:
“Fidesz Central Office
1062 Budapest, Lendvay utca 28.
tel: +36 1 555-2000
e-mail: kapcsolat@fidesz.hu

And I sent the emails to there, and they didn’t reply, and I was in that Central Office address.. Anyway I will keep going to their central office too..

- And so far my Internet search result only found “Fidesz International Secretariat” at “Széchenyi rakpart 19”, and a government's building of parliament where probably FIDESZ members too are working..
And Viktor Orbán Prime Minister’s office front door is about 40 meters away from “Széchenyi rakpart 9” in that same block..
So I will go to these places too..

(Oh, other guards were there, and when a dark Audi with fully dark rear windows took somebody away then 1 of the guards hide my banners with his body, lol just as some commie mainland Chinese did with Falun protesters’ banners in Malaysia when mainland Chinese tourists were there..
And guards happily chatted with each other continuously, but they slowed down when a man talked with me about human rights organizations, and after this man walked away their happy chat restarted again.
(These guards were pure professionals like a brown nose jamming device..)

* So the guards who weren't employed by Fidesz talked me about the Fidesz Central Office, and nobody answered to my emails, though I only keep asking:
Dear FIDESZ

5, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:45 – 17:30
I met with a man and he too mentioned to consider about media, journalist because that’s a way how people like me can get a better attention.
I told him a few people too suggested me the media, but my family had bad experience with media. (For example some people even more than a decade later said us that they just saw my parents in a TV report, but we never saw that report..) And they can cut / modify the reports any time as they wish and we can’t do anything..
But he was right about it’s an opportunity.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 01,Sept, 2021, I protested/ expressed my opinion because the racist (commie) crime against my life, front of:

A woman (while she went to the family dr’s surgery) asked me about my protest and about where to sign if I collect signatures. Well I said the usual, collecting signature is not that easy next to protest, and many people are scared to sign this.. And she agreed then she said “Many people talk in Internet about similar impossible life what you’ve..”.
But later when she came out I asked about who are the “similar”, and her answer wasn’t in a friendly tone “-What?! No! not like yours..”. And then she took some papers from her car and went back to the surgery, then later she came out and she was still the changed person, and she was acting like she wants to be impressed with the surgery..
I don’t know what happened with her, but she just proved that collecting signatures is another job, and in a case like mine strong people need in team work..

At jobcenter a Gypsy said me “They don’t care about your protest..” but when I said him “What else should I do? Just do nothing sitting at home (for ever)?”, then he was quiet.. Then later a Gypsy woman read my banner, and when I told her what authorities said me “Nobody cares that “stupid” law..” then she just said “F..ing good..” (as a usual slang to express bad thing).. And at the police station also a Gypsy asked me about my protest and he wished me luck..
- And a Hungarian man agreed and supported me, and he suggested me to vote in the next year election to change the government.. Yeah he was nice, looked honest and friendly but ignore it until next year election result doesn’t help me, it’s just a cheap scam talk, what I heard elsewhere too..

More than 90% of Hungarians is a mix of commie and/ or sheep group without any clue about what to do.. Even when banks evicted many people but opposition media informed the victims about the lawyer tricks, still most of people didn't do anything..
Gypsies are the opposite, most of them want to know this racial crime story, to learn from it.. And they talk like who know the racial discrimination..

That's why nothing works properly and authorities don't know what to do, they just wait with ignore because they still get money (they judge life from their stomach, "empty or not?").. as a secret service detective ran out from their building in spring of 2015 after he saw me and hide himself under a woman's rock.. meanwhile the psychiatric fraud attempt didn't even start..
System has sheep experience, my respect for the rest of system who knows it.. So they know something or they've no clue from first moment..