Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

On 12,April, 2021, from 10:00 - to 12:00, I protested/ expressed my opinion front Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

On 13,April,2021, I protested again front of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika, (Hungary, EU) because the racist (commie) crime against my life..

This week’s protest at police station and jobcenter were better than my 2 weeks earlier protest there..
- And I can tell the gypsies are much open to hear and understand the protest than the average Hungarian.. I saw many times on their face and in their eyes how immediately they understood what I was doing, even though many of them just simply passed me.. And gypsies usually rather make questions instead of reading everything.. Most of Hungarians are too cold..
- My banners/ placards on my home’s fence and garage door works also.. but here mostly the ethnic Hungarians are the ones who sometimes read it..
(Gypsies’ culture belongs to collectivism and Hungarian ethnics’ culture belongs to individualism.)

I strongly suggest to others again to protest, demonstrate.. Since my protests a few times I started to see the light of the end of tunnel, as the continuous reflection is the weakness of their racist crime.. Their saying “they can ignore protests (the reflection)” is a bluff.. as art of war says “Show your weakness as it’s your strongest”..
Lawyer trick “make the victim look like he’s crazy”.. So there won’t be testimony against the racist commie crime..

Not all authorities/ civil servants are in this commie crime but for some reason those “can” not stop the others..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

21,April, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:00-11:15. Nobody came out as always. They and the Swedish invented Ombudsman reminds me the Catholics forgiveness letters business (Stockholm syndrome on business level)..

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:00 – 14:00

This time a police tried to tell me I’ve no permission because nobody replied to my that email in what I informed them about the date of my next protest.. But it was the police and guards who asked me months ago to inform them in email in the future, for reason this way their job is easier.. (Maybe a problem for all of them is I address my “informing” emails to Orbán Viktor PM too..)
* - And he said me “Why did you come back (to Hungary)..” Wow, but when I was gone then they always wanted me back cost any, and then they wanted to use their “returning me back” to impress themselves to show I’ve no chance anywhere else just to knee down around them..
Their main idea was to keep troubled people walking until that day, run out of everything and labeling them coward immigrants who don’t want to fix their own country.. but now there is the “stay home”..

* - Then police also said “Did you achieve something with this protest?”
lol, reflection, maybe I should ask the same question from them.. because they should wonder also what did they achieve with their racist crimes and lawless ignore..
- Well I heard their bluffing question many times from other people too, and some of those were naives who knew nothing about it, and the others were dirty people who were scared from the truth, “reflection”..
- I never heard any authority decision which said “Based on that - not a single authority cared about his protest against this racist crime, - therefore our authorities banned his protest. - Even though he was lawful and people on the street encouraged him to not give it up, and some of them even looked him as an information about this kind of authority crime.”

As I said earlier, they remind me to art of war “Show your weakness as your strongest..”, and in English “bluff”..
And if their bluffing ignore doesn't work then they say: “This wasn’t in the corrupt departments’ job description!?”, Namely crimes are not evaporating there where any victim fights back.. and I prove that commies are still racist criminals..

** But sure their strongest is the dirty lawyer tricks, blackmail/ extortion, etc.. and the when someone runs out of money then probably will be dead or forgotten or advertised as loser, etc trash problem..

(It’s not a coincident I picked this kind of protest, I saw how some commie Chinese used their bodies to cover the protester Faluns’ banners in Malaysia.. And by the way Falun protesters achieved few serious things with their protests (though it took time and they weren’t alone), but they even pressured China to change some laws..)
And I’m happy for that what I learned from them (and for seeing some of their ideas)..

And I told to this police also there are 3 kinds of victims, -some do nothing just suicide, -other make (real) fight (attack the corrupt authorities), and I picked the democratic way to fight for my self.
Later in my protest:
- I talked with a civil person, he said the life wasn’t that bad after 1950s (from 1960) (commies too use that saying to minimize their crimes).. Then I told him I was born in 1972, and the commies didn’t even let my parents to baptize me, so that’s another evidence of persecution and started when I was a toddler..
But sure even the 2006 police terror brutality in Budapest proved the present of former commie terror.. And irony for commies is that I went for help to Catholic Caritas in Münich but they bulled me to go away (probably forgiveness letter business reason) meanwhile before and after I found first aid help in other religious communities (in Asia).. So commie troll mob has rubbish reason to accuse me with saying you had time to show yourself there after cold war..

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 14:30 - 15-:00
This protest had short time again, and they still didn’t reply to my request for Museum certificate about commie crimes (what authorities deny).. As always nobody came out to talk with me, but now there was a few foreign tourists..

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:15 – 17:30
Here the police, soldiers looked okay, 1 of them said he recognized me and said few things about protest regulation.. He made photo from my banners.

Later in my protest:
- a guy said me in English “Stay strong’, and some Hungarians were interested too about my protest, and 1 of them said “Yeah it would be time now to let people know this agent list.”, and of course there were pessimistic also (maybe sheep or commie but I don’t care sheep, etc perspectives)..

- A Russian lady came and talked with me (in English), she was nice and understood this problem and she agreed with me. I told her also I respect this embassy because they talked with me even in my first protest, unlike the Swedish embassy from where nobody came to talk with me..
And she represented that what I’m looking for from Russia.

And she also agreed there could be (responsible) Western people, countries, (organizations like) Ombudsman, etc who bravely took a lot of money and signed agreements and introduced new laws after cold war, just to prevent and solve this kind of issues between Russia, Hungary and private persons like me. And Swedish, etc countries should had lured me to Sweden or to other EU country way before this started (if they reject to help people like me inside Hungary), and I’m EU citizens.. No wonder why they told me in Asia “This is not our dirt” meanwhile they tried to help me..

And in the end she said me “Keep doing this here!” (instead of *Don’t stop it*)..

Sometimes I think the responsible system is pure corrupt and they’re using it to inject their own people..

//Police became hyper active a little bit in the last 15 minutes of my protest, they didn’t tell me to go, but looked like they want me to go away when they used siren etc.. But hey they were young and I don’t upset myself as long it not clearly targets me and I can finish my protest as it was planed..//

- I’m worried about the unknown future in this pandemic’s new regulations (which is “normal”), but I know this means opportunities also in my fight against this racism, because people now look and feel each-others’ issues instead of ignoring them..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 26,Apr, 2021, from 10:00 - to 12:00, I expressed my opinion, protested front Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
2 police came out from the police station, 1 of them said me he didn’t see me to protest last time (before that I protested in his shifts, and he seems flexible person), I told him I was there 2 weeks ago too but another police was in the shift..

- The other police wanted to read my protest banner, and asked about my problem (I told him not possible to work legally with corrupted health documents/ insurance because of safety industry) and asked about how I was stalked on phone.. I told him a few things about how they hacked my phone..
Anyway he looked more like curious who doesn’t understand it.. I talked with many people (police, guards of parliament, etc) earlier in my protests in Budapest and some of them were like this police and only a few understood the real crime in it (commie secret service’s crime)..

On 27, Apr, 2021, from 10:00 - to 12:00, I expressed my opinion, protested front of Employment Department (Jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
Nobody came out to talk about this crime from the Employment Office/ Department (Jobcenter).. But they already knew just as denied everything even their duties just as other authorities..

On 28, Apr, 2021, I visited the District Office of Kazincbarcika (it’s my city) to give them my application for health care tax aid (TB).. I wrote on the bottom of applications in this year also the same racial crime against my life:

“My health documents and insurance have been forged with racist commie intent. I’ve been many times protesting, demonstrating against it verbally, in email, and in the street too but none of the authorities want to terminate this. And I declare that I do not acknowledge Dr Rácz Zsigmond Jenő as my family doctor because of his racist corrupt actions.”

- And a woman in the office was that good actor to play the stupid or she was that dumb while she kept saying me "I don't understand it..".. Anyway she read my notes in the applications and then walked away with 1 of my applications and then she came back and tried to offer me some money aid, - very generously instead of terminating their racist commie crime - ... as they did with me last year too.. Yeah I got few days aid (about $10-15 total), and their system proudly state that I got money aid in last year (I wonder if it says also it work for only “3 days” or it says I got money aid from them for the entire year)..

* - lol... I told her that; “I know that lawyer trick from last year, and I’ve already bunch of corrupt documents from authorities and I don’t need more.. All because you now offer me money aid, but if I apply then 1 of you immediately gonna send new information about new regulations which will turn me away from that aid..”..
- Literally they tried to use this “few days money aid trick” in this year also, just to cover themselves about this racial discrimination crime against my life in their corrupt system..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

05, May, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
A few people strongly agreed with my protest against (commie) racism.. as the racism is existing..

1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:00-11:30. Nobody came out as always. (They and the Sweden invented Ombudsman has Stockholm syndrome).

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:00 – 14:30
This time not the police but the guard tried to tell me I’ve no permission (engedély) because they didn’t receive my email and nobody replied to my email in what I informed them about the date of my next protest.. (Maybe they should ask PM Viktor Orbán’s assistants too about who deletes these emails because I keep addressing these emails to him also..).

It’s ridiculous they try to ask from me that permission (engedély) which doesn’t exist by law..
- It was police and guards who asked me to inform them in the future for reason to make their job easier..
- But then they started to call that “permission (engedély)” (I never believed them)..
- And then they tried to get phone number from me (lol, I told them I can’t because it’s my mother’s phone number.. And funny is some of authorities even local police didn’t answer earlier to that number when I tried to call them, like they blocked it already)..

- And next time a security-man of House of Terror Museum called that email “permission (engedély)”..
- And then a staff of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika called my email as “permission (engedély)”..
- And I was wondering how generously they had same “permission (engedély)” vocabulary, and where to they try to manipulate my rights with that generosity..

* Earlier they tried to call me paranoid, all because I didn’t accept it when police rejected to file a report against harassment, stalking, etc.. And now they try to reject/ stop “expressing my opinion” on the same corrupt way.. just as Ombudsman did..*

*** * Somebody is over them and controlling/ informing/ helping them (and chilling, pushing them if they’re in trouble) just to slow and stop me.. Practically they’re scared from my protests too.. Just as they’re scared from Malaysian support also, and that somebody has pretty fast secret-service, lobby, etc connection inside EU (but they’re not everywhere for example in Malaysia)..
-* So who is over the police, the guards of parliament, the security of Museum (this Museum is straight connected to government) in Budapest, and over a small city’s jobcenter!?
- And is this somebody the same person(s) who controlled/ informed/ hired the foreign mix of criminals, etc against me, and against those who tried to help me in Malaysia ?

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 14:30 - 15-:00
This protest was again short in time, and the Museum still didn’t reply to my request for Museum certificate about commie crimes (what authorities deny).. As always nobody came out to talk with me..

* lol, the exterior of my home/ house looks like an exhibition of the racist (commie) authorities crimes, including (Swedish) Hungarian Ombudsman.. I’m not surprised now why Israelis rather built a Museum for themselves years after the opening of this Museum..

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:15 – 17:30
Here the police, soldiers looked okay, 1 of them made photo from my banners and that was all.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 11,May, 2021, from 08:00 - to 10:00, I protested/ expressed my opinion front Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
Police came for the (same) “friendly” break time talk/ chat (fishing), about my protest/ expressing my opinion front of them..
Literally they’re still thinking as they did when their corruptly used duty turned into a racial (commie) psychiatric fraud attempt against me in 2015.. Namely they follow racial, unlawful political orders..

A young police tried to tell me maybe it’d be better if I go to a busy area where more people are, because not many people are around their police station.. (well I follow Falun style instead of gathering especially under pandemic..) Any way I told him I target the authorities, etc and not the public in my protests/ expressing my opinions.. (And I really don’t believe in rioting etc protests.. and I think my protests pressure the corruptions)..
And he said problem is Hungarians don’t give a “sh.t” about each other.. (He was partly right somehow, because sheep never did.. But that’s not the answer for me.. by the way what about between the Hungarian Gypsies and the same racist corrupt authorities?)
And most of people who stop to say something to me are supporting me, and regardless of ethnic.

And I believe my luck/ turning point is the foreign help/ support since 2015.. Well “apple from tree” can be used to describe themselves also because their system is weak in some foreign area all because of sheep interior army..

I just don’t trust and don’t buy their words, as they say “Good manner is no excuse for criminal behavior”, = “talking to heart” scam.. It’d be like sitting down again to play Jenga wood game with cheaters..
Corrupt part of Hungarian authorities, etc act like convicted criminals in jails “we’re all innocents” and they’re also brave to continue their crimes and send the people to the Ombudsman (UN) where ex-police, connected to police, etc people are.. and they all work for money..

I met with good and bad and yes sir authorities since 2015.. But none of them stopped this racial crime against my life..

On same day I also protested front of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika too, because the racist (commie) crime against my life..
A man said me he saw me on the Internet, (someone else too put me on), and now he took photo on my banner to put it on Internet.
He said, he once took picture on some people while they were stealing something and he published them on Internet, but he got in trouble even though the crime was real/ fact.. Maybe those people were connected or had not enough money to feed their families..

lol,
There is saying/ rumor that commies gonna win the 2022 election and Ferenc Gyucsány ex-PM gonna use a frontman and the crypto-commie FIDESZ (present government) gonna lose.. (I don’t know the future but hey it’ll be interesting to see that, if it’s not a bluff of FIDESZ & its Opposition).. Commies/ left-wing a few times used the out of blue unknown candidate trick to be surprising winner..
- I keep wondering since months how the police gonna maintain a double front/ conflict lines, 1; pandemic war is not over (and police already need soldiers’ help).. 2; People still remember on the 2006 police brutality/ commie police terror in Budapest (Ferenc Gyucsány was PM)..
The ultra right-wing with the commies/ left-wing already have an official opposition coalition here in Hungary.. (And that F. Gyurcsány act like a rag-&-bone / political junkyard owner in it with collecting failed “popular” people, political parties.. what FIDESZ keeps producing..)

** Any way they’re all the same from A to Z..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

19, May, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:15-11:30. I protested here because (Swedish) Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) lawful duty is to help people, but their help is fake/ corrupt promises.. Nobody came out from embassy.
In the end of my protest kind of provocateur tried me and we had argument.. And then a man came out from the office building (not from Swedish Embassy) and asked about my protest.. Any way I tried to explain my story and to say that when even the Hungarian consulate suggested me to stay abroad, and in the end he said “very interesting” and he went back to the building..

Edit: (not from Swedish Embassy) Actually he told me he's not from the Swedish embassy after I asked him, and he didn't say where he belonged..

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:00 – 13:45. This time police and guards let me protest/ express my opinion without any argument..
And days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:
- Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK), instead of going there too to protest for the same reason..
(- and not just addressing only to PM Viktor Orbán, Guards, Parliament.)
- Later there was a small news conference in the square near to me. They talked about home privatization issues, and about real estate MAFIA.. It was only interesting for me because earlier I met with 2 different persons in this square on my different protest dates (in 2020 and 2021, they didn’t know each other).. They said they were victims of real estate MAFIA, and this MAFIA also uses psychiatric fraud, and the authorities, and human rights organizations etc didn’t help them either (same like me).. Neither these 2 victims nor me didn’t want to join our problems to each other, but we shared experiences with each other..

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 15:00 - 15-:25
This protest was again short in time, and the Museum still didn’t reply to my request for Museum certificate about commie crimes (what authorities deny).. As always nobody came out to talk with me..

Here too days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:
- Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
- Dr. Cecelia Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK), instead of going there too to protest for the same reason..
(- and not just addressing only to PM Viktor Orbán, and to the Museum Director Mária Schmidt.)

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:35 – 17:30.. Some people supported me and 1 person didn’t understand it really for some reason.. **** **** **** **** ****
Many times I said myself in my protests “This person (who is right now reading my banner) gonna understand everything.”, or “That person not gonna understand it”.. And many times it ended with the “Never judge a book by its cover”..
-a; - Some people read my banners and didn’t understand anything and they said because it wasn’t simple enough for them..

-b; - And other people just looked at/ read my shortest banner “Stop your racist (commie) crime against my life” and agreed with me, and saying me “This is true.”.. And some of them want to know the details too, which is on my bigger banner..

- Interesting is 90-95% of Gypsies understand my banners very fast, and respect/ agree with me for that, (once a poor Gypsy even wanted to give me money to help/ support me)..
Meanwhile many native Hungarians don’t really understand it (well I too needed time), and a very few were scared.. Most of them don’t know well the human rights.. and others probably have reason to not understand it as many of authorities either.
Once a simple Gypsy woman very fast understood it with saying “What? They can’t do that! Why?” when I told her the Ombudsman rejects to give out documents..
- But there are native Hungarians who understand this racial crime perfectly and can share/ say useful information..

** And I wonder how many of racist people wish to divide this experience-sharing/ sympathy with more hate.. and sure it would be a mistake from me to ignore those who wish to but can’t really understand my protest against racism..

Edit: (not from Swedish Embassy) Actually he told me he's not from the Swedish embassy after I asked him, and he didn't say where he belonged..
Last edited by knorbert on Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol,
The political election campaign also started and the parties paying/ promising well their agitators.. And I must write on my banners “This is not election campaign”..

And I think my protest is hurting some racial criminals’ feelings.. and I wonder if they follow me on Internet, just to divided and to use anything to stop my protests/ expressing my opinions..
Maybe it was a “coincident” or not but this time some Gypsies just didn’t like my protests, and they didn’t want to understand it.. Anyway I don’t care.

On 26,May, 2021, from 08:00 - to 10:00, I protested/ expressed my opinion front of Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
This was a joke how a guy (maybe drunk) next to the police station tried to tell me this racism is not really a big problem.. but he talked differently after he came out from police station..
Before that a Gypsy and a (native) Hungarian were waiting next to me (but for different reasons/ business) and both were left wing supporters..

And then I protested front of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika from 10:20-12-15, because the racist (commie) crime against my life..

- A woman said me I shouldn’t just stand there, I should also collect signatures, she said she would sign it immediately (she sounded honest).
- Well I was also thinking about it in my protests, but it’s not that simple, just as my protest is not all about standing and doing nothing.. And it’s not easy to deal with strangers who can be anybody..
But sure a man’s negative opinion just gave me a funny idea about not just to collect signatures from those who support me, but also from racist commies too, to let them confess their acts (lol, that would be a racial commie agents name list signed by useful idiots)..

– And if someone with good will says “do something more” (for example collect signatures) because that protest is not enough, then it can mean also the racist authorities’ arrogance strategy doesn’t work and is changing.. especially when their agitators, provocateurs and wise-sheep number is suddenly growing..

“1st they ignore (bluff), 2nd they laugh (bluff), 3rd they attack you. And then you win..”
When they lose a battle then they renew themselves with new tricks, to try it on another way, as long possible.. So far mostly only police, guards, security etc tried to send me away from their buildings, and to make me to give it up.. Now civilians try it and they protect the racist authorities..

So much about their saying “authorities don’t care about your protests”..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

02, June, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1, - front of Swedish Embassy (Sveriges Ambassad) in Budapest, 09:20-11:20. I protested here because (Swedish) Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) lawful duty is to help people, but their help is fake/ corrupt promises.. as always nobody came out from embassy, they didn’t reply to my email, facebook messages..
Or maybe they talked with me, but for some reason they preferred to hide their position from me, unlike the Russians do..

I wonder what is their fear reason to prefer to remain silent (which is admitting their guilt in this). Sure even Ombudsman said me I’m not the first victim of this kind of (racial crime) but they won’t file reports about this kind of (racial crime) cases like mine..
They even have a “defence attaché” at the embassy (if their web page is correct) and Hungary has Sweden weapons (Gripen war plane which is useless but weapon) and Swedish are arming who in Hungary? The “nobody cares that “stupid” law” gang.. “better if you leave the country”. And how are they checking their customer partners?

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:00 – 14:20. This time police and guards let me protest/ express my opinion without any argument..
And days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:

I met with 2 women, 1 of them told me her parent too was force moved from Budapest in 1950s..
This woman did not even realize what if she gets in that situation where I’m standing right now.. It’s amazing how small percent of Hungarians recognize this ongoing racial prejudice crime, which is literally a genocide and a terror threat (Gypsies are way faster)..
And the other woman was pessimistic about my future, she said it will cost me lot of money and maybe my whole life, (sadly usual pessimism is part of many Hungarians).. but she was confused about opportunities on abroad..
I told her that it already cost me a lot of money (though I spent it on travels instead of on Hungarian lawyers etc)..

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 15:10 - 15-:30

Here too days earlier I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:
(- and not just addressing only to PM Viktor Orbán, and to the Museum Director Mária Schmidt.)

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:45 – 17:20..
It was quiet, and police were polite.

Well I was thinking and adding things together and practically:
a - Muslims helped me a lot, and their pressure made the Hungarian system to give out my health documents, etc and so on many more things.. (Not everything is easy/ successful there either/ there too were glitches, but I’m not perfect either.)

b - And also good thing is the Russian Embassy came out and talked with me even in first time (unlike Sweden), and actually I’m happier with a healthy Russian relation ship in this, and sure it’s not over and not worth to be blindly happy..

c - EU ignores/ rejects me, meanwhile they officially should prevent these crimes inside EU. And they gain power and a lot of money for that (fake) service..
And sure West has benefit from an ongoing conflict between me and Russia, no wonder why they reject to help me with laugh on me, and angry when I got help from Malaysia (Turkey, Thailand wasn’t interested about conflict either)..

d - My enemies are from ex-KGB, and they’re still on the pro-cold-war axis, and they’ve benefit from persecution. But if I look how the Russian embassy acted then probably this ex-KGB group is part of EU secret service and not Russian but on same axis and on EU side.
These EU agents are living in the past to get easy money and power, for example it’s not a coincident they’re losing their peace broker position over Ukraine to Turkey..
And I was always unlucky in and around some EU countries (Austria, Germany, Italy, France) in the last years just as Swedish embassy ignores my protests also..

e – And I wondering about Strasbourg “European Court of Human Rights”.
How come nobody had a trial to stop this kind of racial discrimination/ prejudice since 1989? As Ombudsman/ UN in Hungary said me in 2015 that I’m not the first one but no records exist.

There are examples when Strasbourg sent back serious cases to Hungary for reason it’s only interior case (just as Caritas in Germany pushed me away from them, and Amnesty International never replied, and Ombudsman/ UN rejects). A trial is not easy, just as lawyer of authorities told me “I think you don’t want a trial either”, (though I’ve no reason to be scared from truth as my protests prove it also).

On 1 hand a trial is a chance/ “if I win”, and on the other hand there are another “if” options also on abroad but outside of EU..

- The main point is the doctors corrupt reports need to be deleted from my documents (which means all of them from 2015), as some insurance companies in Hungary and a man in Malaysia said that also.. And I wonder why authorities are still so in love with their racist crime against me..
lol, to run fear ?

** Gypsies are more flexible some of them are physically pressuring the racist authorities, some use laws as in Gyöngyöspata, and not really many sheep..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 09,June, 2021, from 08:00 - to 10:00, I protested/ expressed my opinion front of Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU),
And then I did the same front of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika from 10:20-12-15, because the racist (commie) crime against my life..

- A man said me, people are laughing on me, but for me the funny is when some pessimistic (sheep) say problem is Hungarians are sheep..
Literally the Hungarian language was redesigned (by Austria, Germany, Russia) to be a good sheep worker etc and not for fighting for self ruling, it started after Ottoman Turkey pulled back from Hungary.
- Meanwhile another person said me I’m right for showing/ telling it in these protests.
* As I said earlier there are people who understand and support me and there are sheep/ agitators/ etc opposition who rather won’t.

I just repeat myself about Gandhi:
- 1st, they ignore you (As the 3 monkeys; not looking at, not listening it, not talking about it.. Or the Argentine story; “My father, the killer” https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-513799 ... Coazx-q8zI….)  “The Disobedient Children of Monsters” *
https://narratively.com/disobedient-children-monsters/

- 2nd, then they’re laughing at you (laugh is their answer to make you look like crazy.. But laugh leads to questions, and divides others by truth and lie).

- 3rd, they attack you.. (probably because their laugh created opposition, but they’re always ready to pull back after each attack).
- 4th, you win (maybe just a battle victory if they pulled back, then they repeat everything, and they hope time will break you).
lol,
I heard a campaign speech and was funny “illegal immigrants are same like rabbits in Australia”.. Yes many of those can make troubles, same as the ultra corrupt Hungarian system, literally their main income is from corruption so people have to feed this system and cost any. And system’s number and greed is growing as the rabbits in Australia = Reflection..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

16, June, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1, - front of Swedish Embassy (Sveriges Ambassad) in Budapest, 09:30-11:55. I protested here because (Swedish) Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) lawful duty is to help people, but their help is fake/ corrupt promises.. as always nobody came out from embassy.
Later in the afternoon they replied to my email in what I tried to ask appointment to talk with them in my protest date, well their email was tricky..

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 12:20 – 14:15. This time police and guards let me protest/ express my opinion without any argument..

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 15:00 - 15-:30

and I also addressed my informing email (about the date and reason of my next protest) To:

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 15:45 – 17:30..