Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

29,January, 2021, I protested (expressing opinion) again front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest in the morning for 1,5 hour long..
*** As usual nobody came out from embassy. ***
Swedish Ombudsman is working like the Swedish Gripen warplanes, and it looks like the Russian submarines..
Interesting was a man talked with me and he said also this independent examination doesn’t exist in Hungary just as no independent court in Hungary..
And I wonder how long will it take for Swedish Ombudsman to end this racist crime against my life.. because so far they didn’t give out those documents what they state as they sent to me already..

An other interesting law of UN, it is about to help the victims of racist crimes, meanwhile no independent justice in Hungary since 1989:
“4. Special measures taken for the sole purpose of securing adequate advancement of certain racial or
ethnic groups or individuals requiring such protection as may be necessary in order to ensure such
groups or individuals equal enjoyment or exercise of human rights and fundamental freedoms shall not
be deemed racial discrimination, provided, however, that such measures do not, as a consequence,
lead to the maintenance of separate rights for different racial groups and that they shall not be
continued after the objectives for which they were taken have been achieved.”

Commies still can be easily lawyer, doctor, etc even with a 1-IQ level and no money investment, meanwhile others have different masseuses..

29,January, 2021, I also protested (expressing opinion) for 1,5 hours long in Kossuth square next to Parliament (next to workplace of politicians)..
Like elsewhere some people are against my protest and some agree with me and telling me to carry on.. Just as I met with a few police, guards who were really confused in a kind of shocked way “What!? OMG.. Racist authorities?! How?!”, it’s not that “thing” what the system teach to them. But the racism is not terminated..

29,January, 2021, and then I protested / expressed my opinion front of House of Terror Museum, at the that part again what they let me “win”..

Interesting was the Museum has placard exhibition on that place where they let me to protest earlier.. And the placards looked the same like weeks ago was..

I wonder who designed and censored that placard exhibit? It looked like the reflection of present left / right wing political system..

Because the design of those placards what I saw looked like a political propaganda, competition, to support the present racist authorities on both side.. And to confuse the people about nazi/ fascist and communist crimes against humanity.. which also means a kind of tricky support toward hate..

The exhibition shouldn’t be manipulative, and should be independent to condemn all kind of racism..

Maybe that “political propaganda/ competition” is showing;
- Why the Museum is mute instead of replying to my request for Museum certificate..
- Why the Museum had really low (practically I saw nothing) meaning about Holocaust genocide, etc crimes against humanity..
Meanwhile 27 January was the memory day of Holocaust victims..

My logical explanation is that, Jews wisely preferred to stay away from that brainwashing “competition”..

And some people said long ago (in 2006) that “the building of the House of Terror Museum is still controlled by the KGB regime” (that building was the headquarter of nazi and commie secret police, etc agents)..
No wonder why a commie politician (ex-PM. Ferenc Gyurcsány) lives in a house which belonged to a Jewish family but nazis/ fascist took it away from that family, but then the liberator commies gave it back to them but later commies also decided to take away that house from that Jewish family..
And present PM. Viktor Orbán’s father was a secretary of commies..

29,January, 2021, Also again next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, I protested (expressing opinion) about an hour long, on afternoon. Nobody came out..

This place where I protest is busy and also people are interested and some support me here with saying “Thank you, you’re doing this for all of us.” and “This is your duty now.” and “You was here again meanwhile nobody stood next to you, and you’re right”.
But of course there are more pro-commies too here..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Since I became unemployed, I started to wonder how can I run/ have an own business??
What are my chances to run own business as a persecuted person?

// Years ago I got that “paid under table” job via job center (and I lost it in January).. Well at least that’s what they could do for me, because doctors etc authorities kept falsifying my health documents/ insurance on a racist corrupt way. (And I’m not against those who allowed me to work.) //

In other words, are racist commie authorities, politicians using me as a kind of “persecuted slave of communists” in their economics, or I can make money on my own in Hungary (EU) in the same way as I worked for others? (And I’m not against those who allowed me to work.)

Because I like to see how the authorities’ lawyers, judges etc think about their racist crime against my life in this situation.
Since years I keep telling to the authorities that their racist discrimination forced me to be unable to work legally, (I even wrote it on my protest signs too) but they arrogantly ignored it..

Now I need to find out what are those jobs in business what the racist commies cannot control with their blacklisting, hacking etc..

And when I see/ hear stories about Falun Gong/ Dafa, Uighur Muslims, etc persecution inside communist China, then they just remember me about my corrupted health documents, insurance and how the racist commie authorities talk and try to hide their racist crime..
And they make me wonder what happens with the organs of psychiatric fraud victims in this racist corrupt Hungarian health care?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Practically - those who won’t knee down to racist “former” Kádár-ist commie agents - are not considered to be human by FIDESZ either..
(FIDESZ supposed to be the “conservative” party in Hungary)

***++***

On 22,February, 2021,
I put another protest sign on my home, this time on the fence with bigger letters (bigger reflection) and it says:
“That’s how the racist (commies) authorities work:

1, - First organized unknown persons watched, stalked, harassed, bulled me on phone, Internet, etc with professional electronic equipment,
2, - and Hungarian police rejected to help me.
3, - Then I told that to family doctors in 2015, and they called that paranoia, meanwhile they rejected my human rights on a racist way, for that reason ““Nobody care that “stupid” law.””.

- Because I told them “I only accept independent examination where (former and active) communists cannot be, for reason I’m a relative of victims of commie agent crimes, and we don’t know their names, etc, though my family lawfully requested those”. Ever since I realized I’m also a victim of them.

After this other authorities too rejected me for same racist commie reason.

- Therefore I’m discriminated anywhere in life where legal health documents, or health/ national health insurance (TB) are necessary. For example I cannot work legally.

****++****++****++****++****++****

On 24,February, 2021,
I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:00-1040. Nobody came out as usual.. and not that busy place but some of people who come here are understand and support me..

2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:10 – 12:40. A drunk man came here, he admitted joyfully that “of course not exist free from commie agent examination” in Hungary.. And he tried to protect the commies unlawful acts meanwhile he kept saying he’s not commie..

3, - front of House of Terror Museum 13:15 – 14-:10, (museum is about the Commies and Fascist /Nazi/ crimes)..
I just simply reduced my demonstration time here, because the Parliament and the Swedish, Russian embassies are better and present time targets.. But I will still protest here too, to prove I want the certificate about commie crimes from this Museum (even though they won’t reply since 2016)..

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 14:30 – 15:40. Nobody came out, but this place has always most attention, some of them are pro-commies or their victims..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 03, March,2021, I visited the local jobcenter and I had strong argument when I asked them to give me job, but of course they rejected to liberate my oppressed human rights (though I told them again I cannot work legally because of racist crime against my life).. This time other civil servants were and gave me a job-vacancy..
But that employer (by that vacancy) said me the position is filled up already, and turned out that job required more health documents than usual.. So it was useless for me..

- By the way the Employment Department’s (jobcenter’s) system has interesting questions, like “Can you get along with others?” “Kitud (ön) jönni másokkal?”. Well my answer was “I cannot get along with racists (people).” (“Nem tudok kijönni rasszistákkal”).
Then they trickily changed the subject with another question then they repeated this question with hope I will change my mind.. but I said again “I cannot get along with racists.”

Here in my city Kazincbarcika or in the entire Hungary some of the authorities are even denying the meaning of racism..
(The same type said me years ago ““Nobody cares about that “stupid” law””..)
- Many of authorities are trying to “clean/ cover” each others’ crimes with silly lies/ corrupt checking, like “Those are not fake/ corrupt documents because your real personal ID (name, etc) is correct there.”. Meanwhile they reject to look at on their own corrupt words about me in those documents..
- When I tell them those words are corrupt/ false information/ data about me, then their eyes look scared/ cornered as racist criminals act..
As the say “Corpse are falling out from the closets..” (killing people on paper)..

And funny is here in Hungary these authorities/ civil servants don’t even have to wear any name tag on them.. Names probably only
on doors but inside there are many staffs..
Not a coincident why some of authorities reject or difficult to tell me their own names, and elsewhere a person even lied in my face that she is another woman.. And on phones even the police at complaint office introduced themselves strangely..
And if I try to search authorities/ civil servants’ names in Internet to check them, then there is no reliable photo result..

- Just think about when you go into a corporation's shop, usually you see some kind of basic name tags are on employments or even their photos are on the wall with their positions.. And those shops a bit more reliable..
That missing “ID” is one of those things which disarms the control over corruption, and allows this bureaucratic anarchy and racism..

On 05,March,2021, I protested at Employment Department /jobcenter in Kazincbarcika, (Hungary, EU) because the racist (commie) crime against my life..
Police were here for few minutes but they didn’t say anything to me, then they walked away, (a day before I informed the police chief and jobcenter about my protest)..

Many of staffs inside laughed/ smiled while I protested with my protests signs front of their building, and they even made photo on me (I showed victory sign :) maybe they laughed on me, or happened something inside..
Anyway if it was me then as Ghandi said “First they ignore you, then laugh at you, then attack you, and then you win.”..

Here the unemployed people have to wait outside because of lockdown, and I thought some people outside will laugh on me, and maybe pessimistic negative against my protest, but they weren’t.. (This is 1 of the most ultra commie city in the entire country, but it looked like nobody had happy mood outside..)
So support didn’t really exit here, unlike in Budapest, but they weren’t surprised either about anything..
And since last summer the police chief/ headquarter never replied me because I asked them about the rights to protest, so it happened without him..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Practically - those who won’t knee down to “former” Kádár-ist commie agents - are not considered to be human by FIDESZ either.. (FIDESZ supposed to be the “conservative” party in Hungary)

* ** **++** ** *
On 09,March, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
- 1, Front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:00-11:00. As usual no reply from them and nobody came out..

- Funny how an old woman at House of Terror Museum tried to tell me the Ombudsman to Hungary has nothing to do with Sweden at all. Meanwhile Ombudsman’s origin is from Sweden and the Ombudsman to Hungary said me in 2016 that their salaries, etc are based on Swedish law/ tax regulation (unless they lied me that too)..
- And Swedish Embassy to Hungary never replied to my letter/ messages, meanwhile I also frequently protest at their embassy too since Sept, 2020. Hard to believe the Swedish Embassy would be that careless..

- And my experience is when I contact an embassy then they reply me very fast to solve any kind of questions, problems.. As even people from Russian Embassy came out 2 different times, even though problem wasn’t solved, but they tried it..
- 2, at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:20 – 13:15. This time it was quiet, but the police asked me to inform them next time as I inform the guards too, but they didn’t have any email address (probably they were told in last minute), and I told them according to law I don’t need to inform anybody, but I like to cooperate with police/ guards in my future protests too.. Then the police said ok if no need permission then alright..
- And the police asked me to not disturb others while I’m protesting.. I told them not easy to be patient with “lonely” persons who act as counter protesters, meanwhile I protest alone and their talk targets my sensitive point and my human rights have been oppressed since 2015.. Then it seemed police understood me and they said all right..
** ** ** ** ** ** ** - 3, Front of House of Terror Museum 13:40 – 14-:00, (museum is about the Commies and Fascist /Nazi/ crimes and the building was earlier the headquarter of Gestapo then KGB under groups)..
- I just stayed here for about 20 minutes or less, because the Parliament and the Swedish, Russian embassies are better and present time targets.. But I still want to protest here too, to prove I want the Museum certificate about commie crimes (even though they won’t reply me since 2016)..

This museum is pure reflection of the hypocrite, corrupt Orbán government, and this government used this Museum many times in their political campaign..
That must be 1 of reasons why they reject to answer to my “requesting for Museum certificate” emails.. Just as the security guards sometimes are sneaky/ arrogant bullies or big laughers on me, with their arrogant lies..
They maybe think their acts will chase me away and force me to give up my protests and my rights..
I even told a security guard “You are scared, and that’s why you do this to me..”

- 4, Next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, about 14:10 – to 15:40 PM. Nobody came out.
But this time police came and asked the reason of my protest.. I told them and they listened and they looked nice (I can’t say bad thing about them), and they wanted to stay there, their reason was to protect me.. But the story is always same, “the good cops never liberate my oppressed human rights, and they prefer to remain silence by that issue” (But “bad” authorities/ etc verbally deny, violate everything, even the laws and commie crimes against humanity, and scared to write those on paper)..

- I told police this time also that I use “Falun” style protest, and I saw how it works, but they still wonder how come I keep doing it..

Chinese smartly realized the “reflection” is the weakness of commie crime against humanity..

I saw many times in Malaysia how it works, and Faluns told me few basic things like “peacefully” and “not disturbing others”..
- And it’s really not easy at all, many provocateurs, etc came to me even at Swedish Embassy..
And what can you read in Internet is true, like lobbies etc try to make benefit from it, for example stopping the protests via blocking police permission (which happened in many countries, luckily I don’t need special permissions)..

* - And I copied/ “stole” many Falun’s ideas, and I also remember on a Chinese protester in Bangkok, he had really talking emotion with a simple cardboard sign..

** ** Interesting ** ** Once Iran renamed a street where UK embassy was, and an Irish person’s name was the new name, then English had to read and write down that Irish name all the time and in the end the embassy moved to another place..
I think my many short protests create similar problems everywhere but to the commies, because they see and maybe they've to write down repeatedly “protest against racist commie crime” at embassies and Parliament, etc.
- Just as commies have problems to cover their sin with only ignore, bull etc and laugh all the time..
Here it's not the address what commies need to change.. and pandemic blocked me from traveling to abroad..
So commies gonna get use to what I do (as long I can do it), or they’ve to terminate this racist crime against my life.

- The pandemic also redesigned my life and these “many short protests” are an ongoing result..
Luckily the pandemic doesn’t ban the expressing opinion, and alone can be done without permission.. But sure corrupt bureaucrats would like to eliminate this protest too, but possible to see how “reflection” controls them..

Some people prefer to warn others when they got in trouble, instead to let others to fall in that same trap..

I too said to Falun protesters “look at me as an example this can happen with you also if communism was over in China..” And they understood me and replied “because communists don’t want to change”..
Just as in my protests I try to warn others about this prejudice commie crime in health care..
- And it’s a really good feeling to fight this way after receiving discriminations and so many misleading, corrupt letters from authorities/ civil servants, etc..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 17,March,2021, I protested again front of Employment Department (jobcenter) in Kazincbarcika, (Hungary, EU) because the racist (commie) crime against my life..
When I told the security “I came to protest” then he just asked me “Don’t you have better things to do?”, and I answered him “I can’t be employed legally with corrupt health documents, because I was denied even by that job vacancy which is hanging on that pole..” then he was just speechless..

I know this dirt isn’t from them, but it’s ridiculous, how the jobcenter has many faces. They’re telling me:
a, then work for employers with those (racist, corrupt) health reports (literally to lie against my life)..
b, or the under table paying job (actually that was somehow a help, but cannot last forever and I had to pressure them for it)..
c, or they also reject to recognize the racism, including the family doctors corrupt reports in my health documents, health insurance..

On 16,March, 2021, from 10:00 - to 12:00, I protested/ expressed my opinion front Police Station in Kazincbarcika (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

Some of police looked at me like they know a part of this “racist commie crime against my life” comes from their opportunist dirty job from that police station..
(The rest just looked like elsewhere who aren’t fully familiar with it, and maybe wonder “What is it?”..)
And some of them acted like they know something what I don’t, but I saw this elsewhere too in my protests and
those were bluffs..

People asked from me “Aren’t you scared from the police (maybe they gonna punish you)?”, well I forgot to tell this, I’m protesting since August, 2020 but not a single person of authorities/ civil servants came even to sue me. Because they’re even scared to write down “racist commie crime against humanity”, and the wiser/ moderate part has better IQ to stay away from it.. But sure I’m scared sometimes but who wouldn’t.. And there can be always a “doctor ex-KGB”, or Mengele..

And since my protests a few times I started to see the light of the end of tunnel, as the continuous reflection is the weakness of their racist crime.. I don't know how long that path take in time, but, their saying “they can ignore protests (reflection)” is a bluff.. as art of war says “Show your weakness as it’s your strongest”..
But sure underestimating the racist criminals is mistake too.. as provocateurs came to me many times..
At this police station they ignored me first time, but bully, and label was the main trick against my protests, for the same racist lawyer trick result:
“make the victim look like he’s crazy”.. So there won’t be testimony against their racist commie crime..

Not all authorities/ civil servants are in this commie crime but for some reason those “can” not stop the others..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol,
- I heard a report on the radio about former Romanian security (commie agents) issues, because these commies or (with) their children are inside everywhere in Romania (same commie story anywhere else in east EU)..
And a “Hungarian” person who works for the political security said that: “Romanian system cannot publish the names of all former commie agents, neither all of their criminal acts, because of national security reason… And the children of former commie criminals have zero responsibility for their parents, great/ grandparents, etc crimes against humanity even in political life, therefore they can be in any position..”.

lol,
- With this “lawyer tricky security wisdom” the victims of commie crimes can kill any commie on their own and their relatives can say the same to commie children, what this dude (political security professional) just said in the radio.. Or that’s why the Israelis made the hunt on nazi criminals on their own, even in Argentina and was no problem..

The law is not coincidentally asking in any investigation, trial, etc that: “Do you have family or any kind of relative, or friendship, etc or angry relationship with this/ that person?”..

Yes the commies’ children, etc have no responsibility for their families’ very evil organized crimes, but that doesn’t mean the law can be wrongly used by emotion issues.. Especially to violate victims fundamental human rights.. for purpose to gain benefit from it..

I’m sure even the Sicilian MAFIA is welcoming this dude’s opinion about “emotion issue” as long it serves and protects their family connections..
No wonder why they (commies/ children etc) said me that “Nobody cares that “stupid” law”..

And there is a UN law which purposely proves that “emotion issue” also:
Article 1,
4. Special measures taken for the sole purpose of securing adequate advancement of certain racial or ethnic groups or individuals requiring such protection as may be necessary in order to ensure such groups or individuals equal enjoyment or exercise of human rights and fundamental freedoms shall not be deemed racial discrimination, provided, however, that such measures do not, as a consequence, lead to the maintenance of separate rights for different racial groups and that they shall not be continued after the objectives for which they were taken have been achieved.

And this law is for the victims and relatives etc and not for the perpetrators or their relatives etc..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 23,march, 2021,
I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, (AM) 09:00-11:00.
2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. (AM) 11:20 – 13:15
3, - front of House of Terror Museum, (PM) 13:40 - 13:55
4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, (PM) 14:05 – 15:35

If I could describe my entire protest with one word then it was nearly all about “ignored”.. (Though can be pandemic because less busy was everything even the train)..

- As always nobody came out from Swedish Embassy to say he/ she is from the embassy and to tell me anything while I protested there..
- Just as the Swedish embassy never replied neither to my email in what I asked them about Hungarian Ombudsman, nor to my facebook message in what many times I inform them about my next protests.. But my facebook message-icon/-sign keeps saying after each of my messages that “Seen by Embassy of Sweden in Budapest at ...” but no reply)

- And for example Sweden arms this government with Gripens which proves there is a quite strong long term intelligence connection between the 2 countries.. Plus the Ombudsman said me in 2016 that “everything here (in Ombudsman) is Swedish even their tax regulation..”.. Unless the Ombudsman lied me that too..
- Just as hard to believe the Swedish Embassy never saw any of my protests, even when they go in and out (and a few meters away from my protest spot is a smoking area, and people go there from the entire office building)..

- I’m not really impressed with the Russian Embassy because (according to police and soldiers) they many times asked the police/ soldiers to send me away.. But the Russians at least came and talked with me in my first protest, and on another time they “weren’t polite” when they came out again to make photo on my protest.. So practically they don’t want to ignore my protests..

** And I used another protest sign too at the House of Terror Museum, actually it was my “request for Museum certificate” email addressed to the House of Terror Museum and I wrote on the top of that “Museum hasn’t answered to me yet”..
(This Museum is a main campaign part of FIDESZ party.. and even the justice minister’s father was a “3/2” secret commie agent and she talked about her father as he was a victim of it.. meanwhile for example I’m persecuted and it benefits the ex-commie agents and their children)..

- Practically - those who won’t knee down to “former” Kádár-ist commie agents - are not considered to be human by FIDESZ either.. (FIDESZ supposed to be the “conservative” party in Hungary and the government)
Literally they try to force/ pressure me to reject my fundamental rights..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I found interesting story, news about feeling, emotion, trust issues by crimes against humanity.
it’s about the feelings, emotion, trust and conflicts etc etc between victims and the (grown up) children of the mass murder secret police etc in Argentina.
So that happens inside families where parents committed crimes against humanity:
- Some of them are sick of their parents crimes and try to speak out, meanwhile others are defending those criminal parents and many of them are against those who speak out..

That’s why everybody rejected me by emotion/ prejudice and some of them said me “Nobody cares that “stupid” law..”.
Well they are the “nobody”..

The Dirty War.. the brutal military junta that ruled Argentina between 1976 and 1983 and the victims and relatives of victims still didn’t forget.. (Here in Hungary the evil communism ended in 1989, six years later than in Argentina).
Even though victims were from left wings, unions, and students, political opponents, etc but the criminals, perpetrators were the secret police, etc and they worked for the military regime government.. But here in east EU the "left" wing police etc did the crimes..
But there is no difference between crimes against humanities, and this story proves how it works by emotion inside families..

It’s on BBC news. 'My father, the killer' (the audio is good also)
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-513799 ... Coazx-q8zI

And then another story on the Narratively.. * “The Disobedient Children of Monsters” *
https://narratively.com/disobedient-children-monsters/

I quoted some sentences from the articles, but better to read and save the full articles, because there are many interesting things to prove emotion/ prejudice exists!
And not easy to read them, need time.

****** The Children of monster parents *******

Breaking the code:
They called themselves Disobedient Stories, because they are breaking the family rule of silence.
Most long ago stopped seeing their fathers and many, like Analía, have siblings who will no longer talk to them.
In many ways, Kalinec was an anomaly: By speaking out within her family, she was breaking the tacit “code of silence” that is sacrosanct in such military and police environments. She knew others must be going through similar experiences — the investigations that had put her father in prison were continuing, and more men were being arrested for crimes committed during the dictatorship — but she didn’t actually know anyone else like herself.
Many of the members of Historias Desobedientes have been cut off from their families, some of whom still defend what their relatives did. 

They protest (reflection) and wrote on their banner:
Their multi-coloured banner read, "We are the relatives of the perpetrators of genocide."
“We inherited a history, a history that came to us from our grandparents and our parents,” says Kalinec. “So we said, let’s do something different. For ourselves and our children too. So that we can transform our legacy and transform all this hate, all this evil, all this pain that was caused. We aren’t trying to fix anything, because that’s not our responsibility. But we are trying to help reconstruct, to help overcome.”

And interesting is one of the children of criminal secret police is a psychologist and teacher (Analía Kalinec).
Analía Kalinec, a psychologist and school teacher was born in 1980, in the middle of the junta's battle against supporters of the left. Her memories of her policeman father mostly date from after this period - she remembers him cooking barbecues, taking his daughters to the sports club and on fishing trips.
She and her three sisters all married young and weren't interested in politics.
Analía's father is Eduardo Emilio Kalinec, a former police officer who served under the brutal military junta that ruled Argentina between 1976 and 1983.
He was accused of some of the worst human rights violations in the country's recent past - over 180 cases of abduction, torture and murder committed in the regime's secret detention camps.
For the sons and daughters of convicted criminals, it is often more complicated.
"Look, I ask myself that all the time, we always discuss it in the collective," says Analía. "How do you erase affection? How do you delete your good memories? How can you decide to love or not to love? I refuse to give up on this father that I once loved, there's a part of me that wants to hold on to that. So I live with these contradictions."
Some have gone further though, calling themselves "ex-daughters" or putting in a formal request to change their surname.
"I think it is a very personal decision to make, but for me it wouldn't change anything. I am not going to give my father the right to keep the surname. It is also MY surname, my family, my history", says Analía.
Paula agrees.

********* Victims’ relatives and survivors of Genocide/ Crimes against humanity ********
Yet not everyone is ready for their activism. The collective is an uncomfortable presence for some of the victims' relatives and survivors.
"These 'disobedient' sons and daughters had plenty of opportunities to speak up - and they didn't do it earlier, why is that?" questioned survivor Delia Barrera, when interviewed by the BBC in 2019.
She said she didn't trust them, particularly those who said they still loved their father, after everything he did.
"Tell me you don't love him," she said, "and maybe that's a different story."

Edited : And of course this "why" isn't just about saving family members, but also means the opportunity to continue that family criminal life for money and power. as their easy relaxed life and wealth / or privilege proves that too here in east EU (and west if commie members emigrate)..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

06,April, 2021, I expressed my opinion, protested again in Budapest (Hungary, EU), because of the racist communist crime against my life.

1, - front of Swedish Embassy in Budapest, 09:10-11:00. Nobody came out as usual.
2, - at Kossuth square next to Parliament. 11:20 – 13:15

lol,
The lovely tricky manipulative police.
It was pathetic when a police and guard came minutes before I finished my protest there.
So far the guards always acted and looked like they had stronger, better duty than the police, but here this police looked like an average police but the guard was following him.. (who knows maybe this police was just a good manipulator).
This police acted like he wants me to stop my protest in the future..

This police said me :“We can not do anything for you..” and he said “This government hates communist very much..”.. lol, meanwhile my banner hanged from my neck and said; “Stop your racist (commie) crime against my life”..
And he also said; “Nobody is here at the Parliament today..”
lol, what a pathetic police reason.. because I was even protesting not once on Sundays too last year, and honestly people protested there many times even in middle of weekends, when they needed and law allowed it..

** And this police also really carefully tried to tell me that I should just sign job contracts without informing the employers about my corrupted health documents and health insurance.. He’s reason was because if I cannot work then I will run out of money one day.. and?
Wow, a lot of people heard about those corrupt documents.. and now they want me to lie to benefit who?
- I wonder when starts in their justice the dirty extortion and abusing power, but I’m sure he had no right to say that..
Following this kind of dirty extortion “advice” put many innocent people into jails, and nut houses etc..
But here we go again as I was even told earlier “Nobody cares that “stupid” law”..

- Anyway this police also suggested me I should get lawyer (instead of protesting) but somehow he did (not) know what kind of lawyers deal with these cases (I told him the human rights lawyer).. By the way a lawyer in a country where a corrupt political party is in power since 2010, and even a former secret service minister (Ervin Demeter) signed corrupt documents instead of liberating my fundamental rights.. and the (commie) secret service has benefit from it.. And the justice minister’s father has communist secret agent past..
* And all of the involved lawyers of authorities rejected to terminate, talk/ examine/ investigate this racist crime..

- By the way, a huge mistake to stop protesting just because a lawyer etc appeared in a case like mine.. Other people suggested me also to get a lawyer, but none of them was smart enough to name any (reliable) lawyer..
- A human rights lawyer needs to be independent or politically backed on victim’s side, otherwise unreliable.. as the patient representatives’ and Ombudsman’s corruption proved that.

And he also suggested me the Amnesty International, (last year the Russians said me the Amnesty, but it never replied me).. Even Ombudsman in Hungary (UN) rejects to give out some documents meanwhile those documents were addressed to me.
And Ombudsman told me in 2015 that “I’m not saying you’re the first with (racist) case like yours but we don’t have records about (racist) cases like yours.”..

So,
Literally this “police” proved me that their “ignore” is bluff.. Especially since I started to inform Viktor Orbán PM too about the date of my next protests at the parliament, House of terror Museum, and at Job-center, police station in my city..
This is the big (ex-)KGB world which is scared from 1 single silence peaceful protester where just a few people are walking..

Their problems with my protest:
- Each time they’ve to see and write down “Protest against racist commie crime”..
- This man (me) is here again but “This wasn’t in the corrupt departments’ job description!?”, namely crimes are not working there where any victim fights back.. and I prove that commies are still racist criminals..
** But sure their strongest is dirty lawyer tricks, blackmail/ extortion, etc.. and when someone runs out of money then probably will be dead..

Earlier I said that “Since my first protest a few times I started to see the light in the end of tunnel,” and I’m aware that the path is unknown, and now this dirty police just proved what I said..

3, - front of House of Terror Museum, 13:30 - 14-:00
That protest was short in time again, and they still didn’t reply to my request for Museum certificate about commie crimes (what authorities deny)..

4, - next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, 14:15 – 15:30
Here the police, soldiers looked okay, 1 of them said he knows me, and I think he once told me how to work together in the protest, which sounds nice.. He made photo from my banners this time too.