Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

@ Firestarter
""trial"" ??

You missed the point by laws.
Even the health-care law says "prejudice cannot be present at all".
They don't even dare to write down a single sentence by this prejudice reason, so why do you think there would be any trial ? Probably they would lose immediately like in a Holocaust trial..

And could you please read my posts over yours, about I never was addicted and I never tried any drugs in my life?
Dude It took it 1 year to get out my medical history, before that, doctors rejected it to give me out which is already a serious crime of next to many what they did against me.
Last edited by knorbert on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Act of 1993. XXXI Rome 1993, 1993. évi XXXI. Törvény Róma 1993
„Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms

Article 13
Everyone whose rights and freedoms as set forth in this Convention are violated shall have an effective remedy before a national authority notwithstanding that the violation has been committed by persons acting in an official capacity.
Article 14
The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in this Convention shall be secured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status.
Article 17
Nothing in this Convention may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein or at their limitation to a greater extent than is provided for in the Convention.

Moderate part of doctors and officials many times advised me better for me if I leave the country. Behind the rejections certainly is that I'm politically not accepted person.
Act CXL of 2004
Section 22

(1) The authority shall examine ex officio the issue of jurisdiction - and in this context the law applicable - and its powers and competencies with respect to all phases of its proceedings.

(2) 110 If lacking powers and competencies the authority shall transfer the petition and other documents of the case without delay, not to exceed eight days from the date of receipt of the petition, or the date when the lack of powers and competencies is declared in a case pending, to the authority vested with powers and competencies, and shall notify the client accordingly.

(3) 111 The authority - irrespective of its jurisdiction and powers and competencies - shall ex officio take provisional measures, without which any delay is likely to result in insurmountable damage, irremediable violation of rights relating to personality or unavoidable danger.

Officials of authorities (doctors, lawyers, etc officials) never were able to direct my case to the right place since 2015 October in Hungary. And my rights are still violated and limited though they should had have end those limitations, violations on me in first moment as law says it.
Act C of 2012 on the Criminal Code
Section 7, Intent

A criminal offense is committed with intent if the person conceives a plan to achieve a certain result, or acquiesces to the consequences of his conduct.

Statutes of Limitations
Section 27

The first day of the period of limitation is:
a) in case of a completed criminal act, the day when the crime is actually committed;
b) in case of attempt and preparation, the day when the act resulting in consequence is carried out;
c) in case of an act that is considered a criminal offense only if relates to a breach of duty, the last day that of which the perpetrator has to discharge his duty without the consequences set out in this Act;
d) in case of criminal offenses which manifests in the maintenance of an infringement, on the day when the infringement ceases to exist.

My human rights are still violated and limited since 2015 October.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

knorbert wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pmYou missed the point by laws.
Even the health-care law says "prejudice cannot be present at all".
It just takes one (insane) psychiatrist in a court of law to say that you need psychiatric treatment, and points out that you don't want to be treated as a reason.
Because the psychiatrist is an "expert witness" there is nothing you can do (from a legal point of view). Just like in the "Holocaust trials"...

That's why I advise you to not explicitly oppose the psychiatric "treatment", but sort of co-operate, because the whole legal system is "prejudiced".
This is not because I believe that psychiatrists are "right" to sentence innocent people to being tortured into submission...

When I opposed being tortured by sadistic psychiatrists in 2004/2005 I got locked up for half a year and poisoned with anti-psychotics that caused severe psychiatric and physical problems...
When in 2008, I was "voluntarily" locked and sort of asked that I could stay in the psychiatric "hospital" longer, they said that this made me so "normal" that they forced me to leave.
I try to explain to you that from a practical point of view it's not smart to explicitly refuse psychiatric "treatment".
For some reason internet “search” engines block my posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... orld/page2

The Order of the Garter rules the world: viewtopic.php?p=5549#p5549
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

"...oppose the psychiatric "treatment" ..."

Yes my life is very hard this way and full with danger against my life here in Hungary.
But you don't get the point do you? I'm not against the examination at all but no with criminal commies, that's why I'm saying to read my posts before you reply.

And why are you talking wrong about crimes against humans?
"Radovan Karadžić, profession psychiatrist, annd he went to jail 2 times. First he failed to cover his crimes by normal justice.. Then 2nd time he failed to cover his genocide during his power as president and he got 40 years at ICC."

Maybe you're a troll who realised I'm 100% on the track with my demands about my human rights..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I just received a letter from Ombudsman (it belongs to UN here in Hungary) and with same name on it what the head of Ombudsman has (for some reason without the "dr" ), And he wasn't able to tell me that law which could allow the doctors to ignore prejudice risk by human rights..
Though I did ask that information from them since the first moment when a lawyer of Ombudsman tried to tell me "doctors (even family doctors too) have rights to minimize, judge etc the communist crimes, if their patients try to prevent prejudice".

But he sent me all health care laws about the protocol of psychological examination as beating around the bush... And I knew those laws already. By the way that health care law says also doctors must respect the human rights..

So 1 more time "innocent is until proven guilty" but none of the Hungarian authorities able to prove me that law which could allow them to act that way..
Even a police in a moderate moment said to another police "now what can you do with him times like this?".
And probably that's why moderate authorities told me "leave the country"..
Yesieyeye194

Post by Yesieyeye194 »

The last paragraph I can relate to. I was followed, bullied, and threatened to kill myself when I got out of the psycward.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I just want to tell what’s going on with me.
It turned out the (family) doctors made fake, corrupt cost accounting reports (as it shows it on Internet) by my health insurance (NEAK).

- There are billed cost accounting reports with dates when I didn’t even visit the corrupt “family-doctor”, neither authorized etc anybody to act in my name..

- And some of what health-insurance answered me as “family doctors cost-accounting reports” are not matching with that what the corrupt “family-doctor” wrote to me as it’s part of my health-history..

- And interesting is there are dates of cost-accounting reports what for some reason even the health-insurance didn’t yet answer me what they are, and I keep asking them..

I remember when I told to the corrupt family doctor in spring of 2016: -Problem with ‘one for all and all for one’ is that one stupid grabs the rest with him..

- So doctors didn’t give to me all of my own health-history since years, which is their crime..
- And so far I got incomplete, or wrong letters from (government controlled) national health-insurance (NEAK) about the doctors cost-accounting reports by my health-insurance..

- And a low IQ lawyer (of District government office of my city) called on me the police (their friends) right after when I cornered her with showing her the laws of human-rights and duty of authorities.. but police “just” guided me out from the building (but what else happened I don’t know maybe they made a fake billing report by health-insurance..).
And they try to cover themselves with “don’t yell to me because it’s crime against authorities” but it doesn’t really work that good when the reply is “I (can) make voice record with phone and we can play back as evidence later to check the voice..”

Actually this is a political Mafia and grew up in a coward commie-nazy way (KGB-Gestapo)..
I visited different countries in Asia (Muslim, Buddhist) and I realized my basic normal natural luck of my life was ok unlike in (corrupt) EU..

Ps.
- I’m sending protest e-mails to different Hungarian authorities.
I saw persecuted people protesting (against China for example) on streets in Asia. And I saw USA law students uploaded asylum reports on Youtube with meaning protests are useful and help. I think it’s better for victims and evidence too by prejudice..
But sure asylum is not that as it sounds especially now too many immigrants are jamming the systems everywhere, so crimes against humans is business (Nazi-style-income).
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Sorry, I said that weeks before spring and not on spring.. I rather corrected this date now, instead of giving any chance for the corrupt doctors to fake more documents against me elsewhere.

“ I remember when I told to the corrupt family doctor in spring of 2016: -Problem with ‘one for all and all for one’ is that one stupid grabs the rest with him..”

So this should be the correct:

“ I remember when I told to the corrupt family doctor weeks before spring of 2016: -Problem with ‘one for all and all for one’ is that one stupid grabs the rest with him..”
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

It seems probably the national health insurance gave me the cost-accounting reports what the family-doctors reported to them. (wasn’t easy and I hope everything is here by me)

And sadly there are dates in my documents what the health-insurance don’t know what they are, because no billing information about them.. Therefore they cannot tell me what they are.. But I was told to try to get it from “Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information”..
So I did requested and I’m waiting again..

***/

And I reported each cost-accounting reports separately, which are “existing” in my Hungarian health-insurance (NEAK) documents since 2015, practically all of them were corrupt, because:

* I wasn’t there on that surgery what the family doctor billed to NEAK with using my health-insurance.

* Not that service happened what the family doctor billed to NEAK with using my health-insurance.

* Other person was present on that surgery (meanwhile I didn’t know anything about it), what the family doctor billed to NEAK with using my health-insurance.

* Do family doctors have rights to bill psychiatric examination job by NEAK, meanwhile they don’t have qualification nor business license to do that? And meanwhile I never was on any kind of psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of psychiatric examination result to prove “mentally-illness” about me neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

****************/****************/

lol,

- I visited the employment office and they gave me documents to sign them.. then I wrote into a document “my health-care documents and my health insurance are fake and corrupted, and nobody wants to help me”..
- Then I sent a protest e-mail to Hungarian PM (Orbán Viktor) and to the head of the local Government Office (his lawyer called on me their police friends after I showed her the laws)..

- Then the chief of local employment office replied me with me he doesn’t understand my complaint, protest, by my corrupt documents..
- And then I asked him to forward it to their attorney because he stated that he doesn’t understand it..
- But he rather replied me with to visit their office..

(Yeah, when I last time cornered 1 of the local Governments lawyers with basic laws in an office then they called on me their corrupt police friends..)

So I replied to him:
- “I’ve visited Your Employment department (job-center) many times since years, and I know also they can show jobs to anybody. But the reality is that I cannot work legally with corrupted health documents. Probably that’s the reason why the registration of Your department is asking the legal documents (“necessary conditions to be employed”) from everybody. And that’s why I asked to forward my case to your attorney if You cannot understand this.”

************************/

And I learned that:

The National Public Health Department, Government Office and the police, etc always corruptly minimized my complaints and reports and then they denied me with reason the doctors were right because nothing happened.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

lol,

- I visited the employment office and they gave me documents to sign them.. then I wrote into a document “my health-care documents and my health insurance are fake and corrupted, and nobody wants to help me”..
- Then I sent a protest e-mail to Hungarian PM (Orbán Viktor) and to the head of the local Government Office (his lawyer called on me their police friends after I showed her the laws)..

- Then the chief of local employment office replied me with me he doesn’t understand my complaint, protest, by my corrupt documents..
- And then I asked him to forward it to their attorney because he stated that he doesn’t understand it..
- But he rather replied me with to visit their office..

(Yeah, when I last time cornered 1 of the local Governments lawyers with basic laws in an office then they called on me their corrupt police friends..)

So I replied to him:
- “I’ve visited Your Employment department (job-center) many times since years, and I know also they can show jobs to anybody. But the reality is that I cannot work legally with corrupted health documents. Probably that’s the reason why the registration of Your department is asking the legal documents (“necessary conditions to be employed”) from everybody. And that’s why I asked to forward my case to your attorney if You cannot understand this.”

********* And then neither the Chief of the Employment office nor anybody else never replied to me.. *********