Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

I sent the following email to USAID (United States Agency for International Development). I really hope they will reply me.

This is the question of my email;
-Do you have information about what happened with those victims and relatives of former communist crimes which became victims of re-education, blackmail style recruiting by ex-KGB authorities in Hungarian health care after 1989?
(And I'd like to mention that I've been experiencing since years that the manipulative part of the Hungarian propaganda system is falsely and purposely accusing Jew, Zion, Freemason, etc for this ex-KGB communist crime.)
That's the email:
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
26, February, 2023. Hungary,
To; Samantha Power Administrator,
United States Agency for International Development (USAID)

Dear Sir, Madam,
I found you in the US. Embassy in Hungary's Facebook and I'd like to ask;
-Do you have information about what happened with those victims and relatives of former communist crimes which became victims of re-education, blackmail style recruiting by ex-KGB authorities in Hungarian health care after 1989?
(And I'd like to mention that I've been experiencing since years that the manipulative part of the Hungarian propaganda system is falsely and purposely accusing Jew, Zion, Freemason, etc for this ex-KGB communist crime.)
Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- a,- their communism was not bad.
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.
C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally, not even as a reservist soldier in my NATO member country. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.
E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.
Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, február, 26
Címzett; Power Samantha Adminisztrátor,
Egyesült Államok Nemzetközi Fejlesztési Ügynöksége (USAID)

Tisztelt Cím!
Az USA Nagykövetség Magyarországon Facebookján találtam Önöket és meg szeretném kérdezni;
-Van-e Önöknek információjuk arról, hogy mi történt azokkal a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóikkal akik az 1989 utáni magyar egészségügyben az ex-KGB hatóságok átnevelésének, zsaroló stílusú toborzásnak áldozatává váltak?
(És meg szeretném említeni hogy évek óta tapasztalom, hogy a magyar propaganda rendszer manipulatív része hamisan és céltudatosan vádol zsidót, ziont, szabadkőművest stb ezért az ex-KGB kommunista bűnért.)
Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
- a,- nem volt rossz a kommunizmusuk.
- b,- hagyjak fel a volt kommunisták és hozzátartozóik, stb. előítéletei elleni jogaimmal, habár én és családom a kommunista bűnök áldozata volt.
- c,- és azt is, hogy az erős zaklatás stb. bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem, és ezért nem segítettek nekem a rendőrök.
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.
C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
2; - már elvesztettem a védelmet:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni, még tartalékos katonaként sem a NATO-tag országomban. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.
E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.
Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert

lol,
It looks like my enemies desperatly set my Internet to keep me away from informing others (especially soldiers) about; "The NATO, EU member Hungarian police, prosecution, court, psychiatric are provenly not independent from ex-KGB". It's like they would try to isolate me from those news, conversations where this can be useful, but it's uncomfortoble for them.

And today (on 27-Feb) a man (he was younger than me) stopped me to tell me his feelings, opinion. We were close to the District Office and Prosecution, but he started to tell me that I should stop talking false informations about him (or something like that) because it's not true. The dude looked like a homeless maybe a gypsy or not, hard to say, and there were infections wounds on his face.
First he asked me to listen him even though I didn't really understand what he said, then suddenly he walked away, and I asked him "Who are you?" but his reply was "I don't say it."..
I'm not sure but maybe he talked about a scream mask what was used against him.. And he said it was me and not long ago..
lol, Did my enemies hire/ make him for this but he forgot half of his script? or he was just a confused alcohol, drug user who realized in the end that he talked to the wrong person?
Anyway never happened this with me and I just laugh especially about the irony of "mask" because; "You did that to me and you have to stop it, but I don't tell you what was that, and I rather walk away fast instead to let you question me about that, and I don't tell you my name".
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1)
I made a video with the below quoted article and with the January Kazincbarcika protest photos and I uploaded them to my youtube channel.
As I earlier said that a person poisoned my mute January protest (video recording) next to court house with wrongly blaming the "Jews, Zions, Freemasons" in this racist commie crime against my life. And then I sent an email to USAID about my persecuted situation but I also said this wrongly blaming issue too; (And I'd like to mention that I've been experiencing since years that the manipulative part of the Hungarian propaganda system is falsely and purposely accusing Jew, Zion, Freemason, etc for this ex-KGB communist crime.)

So this is the article of that video in Hungarian and in English.

Majdnem minden rendben ment a 2023-01-25-i véleménynyilvánításomon, kivéve 1 dolgot a Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság előtt. Igen, a helyi Ügyészség mellett van, ahol a rendőrök korruptan letartóztattak engem a véleménynyilvánításomon 2021-ben (és letörölték a telefonomról a videóim beleértve a letartóztatást).

Szóval milyen szokatlan egybeesés, amikor a felelős rasszista, korrupt, komcsi bíróság előtt egy személy tévesen "zsidókat, szabadkőműveseket, cionokat" okol az üldözött helyzetem miatt, mialatt némán véleményt nyilvánítok és a plakátjaim a rasszista komcsi ügynök hatóságokat vádolja az életem elenni rasszista komcsi bűn miatt.
- Talán naivan abban reménykedtek, hogy feltöltöm azt a videót, és akkor majd azt jelenthetik maguknak.
- Vagy talán azt hiszik hogy nekem jelenteni kellene ezt a rasszista rendszerüknek ami korábban azt mondta nekem "Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény".

Nos mit mondhatnék nekik?
- Az Önök rasszista, ex-KGB-t támogató rendszere kitudja javítani ezt a személyt?
Mert Önök a bűnösök ebben a titkosszolgálati bűnben és nem a zsidók, szabadkőművesek, zionok, stb.
Például néhányan USA elnök zsidó, szabadkőműves volt, de Putyin nem az, és biztos, hogy néhány lobbi szívesen hallaná, ha Önök védenék még az USA elnökeit is ezzel a félrevezető zászlóval.
És még muszlimok is bebizonyították nekem, hogy az ellenségeim ebben a bűnben nem a zsidók, szabadkőművesek, cionok stb..
És a plakátjaim is Önöket vádolja.
- Legközelebb lesz egy tábla nálam, amin az áll, hogy "A telefonom videót rögzít és Interneten lesz".

********* Angolul, In English *********

Almost everything went okay in my expressing opinion on 01-25-2023, except 1 thing front of the local District Court of Kazincbarcika. Yes it's next to the local Prosecution, where police corruptly arrested me in my expressing opinion in 2021 (and they deleted my videos including the arrest from my phone).

So what an unusual coincident is, when front of the responsible racist, corrupt, commie court a person wrongly blames my persecuted situation on the "Jews, Freemasons, Zions", meanwhile I mutely expressed my opinion and my banners are accusing the racist commie agent authorities because of the racist commie crime against my life.
- They maybe naively hoped, I will upload that video and then they can report it for themselves.
- Or they maybe think I should report it to their racist system which earlier said me "Nobody cares that "stupid" law".

Well, what should I say them?
- Can your racist pro-ex-KGB system correct this person?
Because you're the guilty in this secret service crime and not the Jews, Freemasons, Zions, etc.
For example some of USA Presidents were Jews, Freemasons, but Putin isn't that, and sure some lobbies would love to hear it if you were protecting even the USA presidents with this false flag.
And even Muslims proved me my enemies in this crime aren't the Jews, Freemasons, Zions, etc..
And my banners too accuse you.
- Next time I will have a sign which says "My phone is video recording and it'll be on Internet".
2)
And I found an interesting court case of ECHR Starbourg;
Pitkevich v. Russia (dec.) - 47936/99
Decision 8.2.2001 [Section II]
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22appno%22:[%2247936/99%22]}
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22itemid%22:[%22002-5781%22]}
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22tabview%22:[%22document%22],%22itemid%22:[%22002-5781%22]}
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22tabview%22:[%22document%22],%22itemid%22:[%22001-5726%22]}
https: //hudoc. echr.coe.int/eng#{%22appno%22:[%2247936/99%22]}
(Copy and past the link if it's not opening that case.)

The judge in Russia used her religion in court. She abused her office for proselytism.
.. recruited colleagues of the same religious persuasion, prayed openly during hearings and promised certain parties to proceedings a favourable outcome of their cases if they joined her religious community;.
The court ruled that the applicant had been involved in propaganda of the Church and religious intimidation of parties to proceedings under her examination. The Supreme Court decided that the applicant therefore gave rise to doubts as to impartiality and independence of the court.
Well Hungarian authorities offered me benefits for example "pension" if I cooperate with them in their commie crime against my life. And they called "stupid" that law which could prevent communist agent "impartiality and independence", prejudice, bias in that psychiatric examination what they want from me unlawfully.

Sure the trial was easy peace of cake for Russian intelligence in Strasbourg, because in that case they lawfully attacked the forced religious believes, which was useful campaign for ex-KGB, atheist communism. Maybe they set her up or not, but it doesn't change the facts.

Now just wonder again about what Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015; "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) with case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours."
These communist ex-KGB etc agents recruited, used, destroyed, killed that many lives even here in Hungary as much they could and without any fear of consequences. Especially when they take the victims into hospitals or jails.
For example after police arrested me in my Nov-2021 protest then they took me to their family doctor as routine job on the arrested people who won't sign health documents without comments about human rights violation.

3)
And really worth to mention the Hungarian PM Viktor Orbán admitted last year that he invested everything on the Russian interests since a long time, And there is an article on Yahoo and The New Voice of Ukraine, it's all about Russian interests and lobbies and secret service in EU via Hungary = Putin’s Trojan horse.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kremlin-pull ... 00911.html
https://english.nv.ua/business/kremlin- ... 06797.html

https :// www. yahoo.com/news/kremlin-pulls-economic-strings-influence-123000911. html
https :// english.nv.ua/business/kremlin-pulls-economic-strings-to-influence-viktor-orban-s-regime-in-hungary-50306797. html

Title; Kremlin pulls economic strings to influence Viktor Orbán’s regime in Hungary
Hungary and its Prime Minister Viktor Orbán are the biggest lobbyists of Russian interests in the EU
Although even the Hungarians themselves do not really understand what exactly their country receives for promoting Russian interests. Because gas in Hungary is more expensive than in the neighboring countries of Eastern and Central Europe. Russia does not supply other critical goods.

However, this may be a covert support for the Fidesz party led by Orbán. For example, in 2017 Lajos Simicska, a former financier and “oligarch of Fidesz”, stated that in 2014 Orbán wanted to buy one of the most popular TV channels in Hungary, RTL Klub, which is owned by a German media company. Despite the fact that the media asset was valued at EUR 300 million, the Hungarian prime minister seemed to say: “No problem, Rosatom will buy it for me.”
Russian war in Ukraine is dressing down the Orbán-Putin intelligence relations.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1) 08-March-2023; I sent email to Pope Francis, well looks like he doesn't have official email address and this "postmaster @ vatican. va" email address is which accepted my email after a few try (I sent it without attachments).

This is what I asked;
Dear Your Holiness Pope Francis.
I'd like to ask Your Holiness to talk with the Hungarian FIDESZ-KDNP government to stop their racist communist crime against my life. This persecution officially started under the FIDESZ-KDNP government in 2015. And the KDNP (Christian Democratic People's Party) controlled the health care in that time.
- The "reasoning" content of my email is almost the same what I keep sending to the EU secret services too.
But I added this "F;- Comment" to the end, actually that's what I also sent to the Archbishop In Kuala Lumpur in December.
* F; - Comment;
- My father was Roman Catholic, my mother is Reformed Church (Református) Christian. And communists didn't let my parents to take me to the church to baptise me when I was just a toddler. And after communism I wasn't ready to be baptised when my grandmother asked me, though sometimes I prayed to God, Jesus.

And this is the full letter in English and Hungarian;
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
08, March, 2023. Hungary,
To; His Holiness Pope Francis,

Dear Your Holiness Pope Francis.
I'd like to ask Your Holiness to talk with the Hungarian FIDESZ-KDNP government to stop their racist communist crime against my life. This persecution officially started under the FIDESZ-KDNP government in 2015. And the KDNP (Christian Democratic People's Party) controlled the health care in that time.

Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ-KDNP govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, (for example an old Methodist Chinese man gave me some useful advice, and Falun Dafa too). And Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.

C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" the families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.

D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.

E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.

* F; - Comment;
- My father was Roman Catholic, my mother is Reformed Church (Református) Christian. And communists didn't let my parents to take me to the church to baptise me when I was just a toddler. And after communism I wasn't ready to be baptised when my grandmother asked me, though sometimes I prayed to God, Jesus.
With every good wish to Your Holiness, Sincerely Norbert Kimár

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, március, 08
Címzett; Őszentsége Ferenc Pápa.

Tisztelt Szentséges Ferenc Pápa.
Meg szeretném kérni Önt Szentséges Atyát hogy beszéljen a magyar FIDESZ-KDNP kormánnyal, hogy hagyják abba az életem elleni rasszista kommunista bűnüket. Ez az üldöztetés hivatalosan a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány alatt kezdődött 2015-ben. És a KDNP (Kereszténydemokrata Néppárt) irányította az egészségügyet abban az időben.

Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, (például egy idős Metodista Kínai férfi adott nekem néhány hasznos tanácsot, és Falun Dafa is). És Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.

B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
- b,- hagyjak fel a volt kommunisták és hozzátartozóik, stb. előítéletei elleni jogaimmal, habár én és családom a kommunista bűnök áldozata volt.
- c,- és azt is, hogy az erős zaklatás stb. bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem, és ezért nem segítettek nekem a rendőrök.
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.

1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.

D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.

E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.

*F - Megjegyzés;
- Az édesapám Római Katolikus volt, az édesanyám Református Keresztény. A kommunisták pedig nem engedték a szüleimet hogy elvigyenek engem a templomba megkeresztelni, amikor még kisgyerek voltam. És a kommunizmus után pedig nem voltam készen megkeresztelkedni, amikor a nagymamám megkért, pedig néha imádkoztam Istenhez, Jézushoz.
Őszentségének minden jó kívánsággal, Tisztelettel: Kimár Norbert
2) Russian war in Ukraine, and my situation and my enemies on both side in Hungary.

lol, the Hungarian conservative government is still on the side of Putin, ex-KGB, which sometimes use Soviet commie flags in their war. And the Hungarian opposition is commie left wing and they're "supporting-officially" Ukraine against Russia.
Looks like the Hungarian political security tries to use this war to clean the commies and to lose back the power to the commies in Hungary. Because they all "screwed up" their commie power in their 2006 pro-commie police brutality. And ever since the authorities always were too weak to turn back the power from their FIDESZ to their commie left wing. And that's why Orbán/ FIDESZ won elections all the time and both sides keep destroying or join their oppositions.

But the pro-ex-KGB FIDESZ, Orbán destroyed its 1998-2002 not-commie political party partner (FKGP) just to save the ex-KGB, and that party was an important engine of FIDESZ. And later Orbán copied, used that party as China copies and sells (as a greedy envy).

I'm just saying this to show why in my 2021 protest in Budapest front of Parliament Office - the Orbán's HirTV laughed on me as the authorities did, - and the commies' ATV rejected me as the authorities did.
And both of sides are politically weak in Malaysia, Turkey, Japan, Thailand, (communism never worked and Christianity is minority there). And that's why they've the same confused face about these countries.

I wonder how the European political scientists, intelligences look their Hungarian partners when those try to lose back the power to their commie left wing.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1 12-March-2023,
I sent again in the 8th time my same email to EU countries' civil and defence secret services, so far they didn't reply to my emails. But that doesn't mean I should quit.

My questions :
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
And this is the email;
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
12, March, 2023. Hungary,
To; Governments/ Ministries and Armies/ Defense leaders of EU's 27 countries.
Some countries don't have emails just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there.

Dear Sir, Madam,
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?

Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.

C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.

D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.

E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, március, 12,
Címzett; EU 27 ország Kormányainak/ Minisztériumainak és Katonai/ (Hon)védelmi vezetőknek.
Néhány országnak nincs e-mailje csak "e-Kapcsolatfelvételi űrlap", stb van, ezért ezt nekik oda küldöm.

Tisztelt Cím!
Meg tudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai és EU-nak NATO része;
-Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóival béke és háború idején?
-Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt a kommunista bűnt (átnevelés) és árulást EU-ban?
-Mikor jelent ez "(zsarolás stílusú) beszervezést" az EU titkosszolgálatainak?

Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.

B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.

C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
2; - már elvesztettem a védelmet:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.

D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.

E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.
USAID,
10-March-2023,

a) USAID reply me
Thank you for contacting the U.S. Agency for International Development. We are constantly evaluating new ways to achieve our mission of advancing a free, peaceful, and prosperous world, and appreciate that you have taken the time to send us your comments. We invite you to visit our website or that of one of our missions to learn more about what we do.

Regards,
The USAID OPEN Team
b) And this is what I found in the US Embassy in Hungary facebook and web page:
Administrator Samantha Power will travel to Budapest, Hungary from February 9-10 to build on the United States’ long-standing partnership with the Hungarian people. USAID recently relaunched its work in several countries in Central Europe, including Hungary, where programs support independent Hungarian partner organizations working to protect the rule of law, strengthen democratic institutions and civil society, and support independent media.
https://hu.usembassy.gov/news-administr ... mantha.../
Only problem is;
a) - USAID reply shows that Hungary is not on the USAID missions list.
b) - But US Embassy and USAID had a meeting with Hungarians in Hungary all because; "USAID recently relaunched its work in several countries in Central Europe, including Hungary".
And on 22 of March I will go out to express my opinion, protest in Budapest because of this racist commie crime against my life.
The same places will be again; Parliament, Russian Embassy, FIDESZ - KDNP gov headquarters.
And I will walk with banners and make video records and photos.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

19-March-2023
I sent this following email to find job for myself. I found the HSA Group on Internet;
Dear Sir, Madam,

- Could HSA Group in Hungary lawfully employ me? I accept any kind of job.
The problem is that the Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
It's in Hungarian and in English;
Magyarország, 2023, március, 19
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -Demeter Zoltán, -FIDESZ-KDNP politikai párt, -Semjén Zsolt
-Dr Kövér László; Országház Hivatala; -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Főispán, -Dr Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hiv., Dr Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Oszt.
-Dr Motkó Tamás, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Szabó Ilona, -Dr Lencár Márta, -Dr Tímár József,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt., Dr Agonás Lajos Béla Kbarcika Járási Hiv.
-Nagy Gábor Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK),
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség,
-HSA Group Magyarországon,

Tárgy: Munkakeresés, / Looking for job
Csatolás: CV2023KimarN.pdf; KimarN_SzIg_ID.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; KimarN20230125Kb.JPG

Tisztelt Cím!
- Tudna HSA Group Magyarországon törvényesen alkalmazni? Bármilyen munkát elvállalok.
Az a probléma hogy a magyar hatóságok rasszista (kommunista) bűnei elnyomják az emberi jogaimat 2015 óta.

Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány is felelős ezért.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én (Kimár Norbert) szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.

3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.

*** Angolul / In English ***

19, March, 2023. Hungary,
To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -Zoltán Demeter, -FIDESZ-KDNP political party, -Zsolt Semjén
-Dr László Kövér; Office of Parliament; -Parliament; -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr Zoltán Alaszkai Lord Lieutenant BAZ County Govt Office, -Dr Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény; Dr Mária Király, National Public Health Dept.
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept., Dr Lajos Béla Agonás District Office of Kbarcika
-Gábor Nagy police chief of Kazincbarcika, -National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK)
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health,
-HSA Group in Hungary,
Subject: Munkakeresés, / Looking for job
Attachment: CV2023KimarN.pdf; KimarN_SzIg_ID.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; KimarN20230125Kb.JPG

Dear Sir, Madam,
- Could HSA Group in Hungary lawfully employ me? I accept any kind of job.
The problem is that the Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.

Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of an attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ-KDNP govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said to me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm (Norbert Kimár) mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family were victim of communist crimes.

- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.

7 attachments

2)
lol today 22-03-2023 I expressed my opinion in Budapest and some authorities didn't look like happy to see me. And they maybe even figured out a law trick to attack me, and that woman who poisoned my protest video in my earlier protest in Kazincbarcika (she) was just a part of their trap. Anyway tomorrow I will talk about it because they just made me to figure out "how to use my protest videos". I always had a dilemma about what to do with my youtube protest videos, until today, lol.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1)
This protest was interesting and (maybe) it was a next step of another attack from secret services.

22-March-2023-Budapest.
I expressed my opinion (protest), again because of racist communist crime against my life.
And it made me feel good as always.
-1, in Kossuth square next to Parliament,
-2, Russian Embassy to Hungary,
-3, FIDESZ government party’s headquarter.
-4, KDNP government party’s headquarter.
I placed duct-tape onto my mouth again, because in November-2021 the Kazincbarcika police lied me in their custody/ court that the Swedish Embassy reported me to the police also but Swedish did it earlier and they didn't want to punish me with police.
So this is happened;
- Kossuth square next to Parliament, next to Parliament, Orbán PM Office.
The police and guard said me to blur the people's face in the video if I make video record, otherwise I violate those people's privacy, etc.
In the end of my walking protest I stopped to make some selfie photos. But another police and guard came and asked what I do. And these were not happy at all, police had a kind of angry look at me. I just told them their mates checked my ID and they know everything..
- Russian Embassy;
Police weren't happy to see me here either. I had to wait a bit until police let me protest (kind of usual bureaucracy), and then they said me to not video record the police.
- FIDESZ govt headquarter.
I heard a laugh from the construction side, but I just ignored it. (Workers bullied me with laugh there in 2021.) Anyway the laugh happened when I put the duct tape onto my mouth and I the banners to my bag. Then I started to walk, and police this time fast stopped with the car on the pathway and got out of the car front of me while I walked next to the FIDESZ building. But I just kept walking next to them while I recorded my protest event.
That police looked like angry and the FIDESZ security maybe smiled for that event, but I didn't care much I just walked mutely.
- KDNP headquarter.
The entire area including street was empty.
Issues and solution.
A)
- Well in 2021 November the police took me away in my city Kazincbarcika and that "minor offence" gonna expire in 2023 November. But if another event happens then these racist authorities can put me in jail for a long time.
And that's why I started to record my protests and do silent walking protest..
B) - In my earlier protest in Kazincbarcika a woman poisoned my protest video with wrongly blaming others (the Jews, Zions, Freemasons) for this ex-KGB racist crime. Meanwhile my banners are accusing the racist commie pro-ex-KGB authorities for this commie crime. And therefore I didn't upload that video anywhere on Internet. But I made a video for my youtube channel with using only my protest photos and a reasoning article on it to explain why I reject to upload that poisoned video onto the Internet.
C) - Now police are saying me to not record other people including police in my protest videos or blur them.
"Because its a violation of privacy".
D) Wow, doesn't this sound like a "Carry on with fabrications against him, the system will fix the problems later.." !?
- What a surprise full with coincidences and those clearly aid the ex-KGB, and its lobbies etc and provocateurs, undercover agents.
E) - How can any police complain about violation of privacy in an expressing opinion where victim's rights are oppressed and police do nothing and a NATO enemy secret service has benefit from it in war time!?
- Why are these police scared to be on my protest videos but they are brave to reject unlawfully the law in a dangerous treason which dangerously oppress my human rights?

- Why do they want to hide their authority face in this crime?
- What is their purpose for hiding their own authority face in this treason, racist crime?
- Sounds like they anonymously want to cover up this crime and treason for ever.
- And I started to protest 2,5 years ago and they did nothing other than covering it up.
- Practically these authorities don't want to be on my videos, but they want to watch, control my expressing opinions, and fishing for mistakes while they reject to stop their racist crime against my life.
F)
Well now I've a better idea about what to do with my videos.
- I'm setting my videos to unlisted on youtube instead of for public view. And I'm gonna send the video links to the NATO and I will tell them my reasons.

- Literally I've to go over the head of racist pro-ex-KGB authorities, politicians etc, because I've a strong reason to believe that the corrupt authorities want to attack my rights repeatedly to protect their illegal Russian intelligence influence power.
- Let see how these ex-KGB racist commie authorities and their friends can use corruptly these videos in the NATO system in this treason/ racist ex-KGB crime. Never know their stupidity but hard to believe in it. And sure some countries' counter intelligences would love to see how pro-ex-KGB treason works inside NATO in middle of Russian war in Ukraine.
--
By the way how these politicians, authorities try to make any mobilization in a war if need (even in drill)?
And how can they control an army what they already betrayed?
Something happened inside Hungarian politicians, authorities corrupt work life, and they became desperate, scared even from the reflection of their crime against me. And they repeat the same mistakes just as the rest of ex-KGB and their friends do everywhere.
And I think the secret service is maybe faking my videos. And I just wonder how many of my videos show police and other people meanwhile I can't see them in my videos?
Because I always check my videos, photos before I upload them to Internet. And that's why I rejected to upload the earlier protest when a woman poisoned my video with wrongly blaming others for this racist ex-KGB crime. And now police in Budapest try to attack me with recording others is "violation of privacy".
Maybe FIDESZ gov tries also to make power vacuum for its favorite commie opposition, because people like me are problem for those too even front of Russian Embassy in middle of war.
2)
My enemies attacked me hawkishly in the covid lockdown also, and not just before the war, and now those are turning against them.

Orbán PM and Pintér Interior Minister maybe made a mistake when he used the soldiers, military police in covid lockdown. I even talked about those soldiers in this forum in December 2020, page-6.
- At a hospital entry,
The military police/ soldiers aggressively rejected to answer me what would they do with me if I was tested positive in their temperature test.
1, - Today, on 03, December, 2020, I took a man to the hospital in the morning, and soldiers were at hospital’s gate (first I thought they were police or security guards etc)..
1 of them just started to measure my body temperature without saying anything to me.. meanwhile I repeatedly asked “Who are you?”, then he replied he’s soldier..

2, - Then back way I stopped at the gate with the car, and I asked the soldiers about what would they do with me if the temperature test would be positive.. And I told them because the authorities have been falsified my health documents and public health insurance (TB) since years..
- But the soldiers didn’t want to answer, 1 of them just yelled/ shout with playing words “What do you want!!”, “We don’t care politics”, and they yelled/ shout “Go away!!”..
- But I kept asking them again “I want know what could happened with me and what would you do with me?”..
- They just repeatedly yelled/ shout that “What do you want!!” and “Go away!!”.
- A minute later a soldier said “Then you should had to park there and we would be repeating the test on you few more times.”..
- Then I asked them again “And then what would you did with me ?”..

- Then maybe a security guard or police ran out and he together with soldiers kept yelling/ shouting at me “What is your problem !!”..
- And I told them “Human rights problem.”..
- But they just repeatedly yelled/ shout at me “Go away!!”..

- Then I told them “Ok, does it mean I’m banned to enter this hospital area ??”..
- But they just repeatedly yelled/ shout at me “Go away!!”..
- And in the end I told them again “OK, so it means I’m banned to enter this hospital area!! Right?”
- They just yelled/ shout again “Go away!!”.. then I drove away..

This is the biggest state hospital in the BAZ- County (Szentpéter kapu in Miskolc)..

Literally even soldiers rejected my human rights, and they also proved that I cannot enter even that “hospital” area as a human being..
(And then I decided to leave my job.)

- And at Russian Embassy.
The Russian Embassy tried to use a NATO member soldier/ military police against my rights.
But here the soldier was fair with me, he acted like a marine, - unlike the 2 people dressed in civil which came later, but those loyalty looked a bit different. I wonder who were those 2 people.
30, Dec, 2020, Again next to Russian Embassy to Hungary in Budapest, I protested (expressing opinion) about 2 hours long, on afternoon. Nobody came out..

- This time a military policeman was the guard and he said my protest doesn’t disturb his job and he looked as who respects his duty.
But bit later he came to me and said the Russians asked him to send me away to the other side of street (just as a police tried it in August,2020).
- I told him if Russians can come up with a lawful reason then I’ll have no other choice just to go (to find a new place)..
He said the Russians think I’m blocking them, but the FUNNY was he also was wondering how is it possible, because:
a, I protested at the street corner far away from their gate in the same place where I was always, as even my photos prove that too..
b, The entire area was almost empty..
c, Not just bicycles could pas me easily on the pathway and nobody ever complained me.. not even the Russians..
*** But sometimes an old blind lady is walking there and pases me easily always.. Literally even a disable person was passing me few times without any problem since my first protest..

It’s on Google map the distance, it’s about 30 meter between my place and their gate:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/47.5114 ... m2!4m1!3e0

Unless if the guard was wrongly informed, or it was scam call, then I believe Russians’ problem was their reflection in my protests: “racist communist crime”..
And interesting was the military policeman read my protest placards, the “UN” too, maybe that’s why he also was wondering how is possible to follow that order lawfully..
30 minutes after that 2 men came, well they acted like they were police, meanwhile they had nothing knowledge about any law nor about what is lawful expressing opinion/ protesting.. Practically they just wanted to send me away without stopping this racism, but in the end luckily they gave it up..

** Probably Russians forgot it’s still known for example before Srebrenica massacre started the UN soldiers (rumors say they even were drinking with Serbian soldiers when) got an order to reject to help Muslims and send them away (to be killed)..

Well good news was, not all military policemen are the same (this guard wasn’t racist).. just as not all police was racist evil against me so far, like this time they were polite at Kossuth square..

** Anyway I’m persecuted by racist commie authorities since 2015, meanwhile Russians saw me to protest next to them only 7 times for few hours so far, all together less than 24 hours.. And now “brave” Russians asked a NATO member military policeman to help them against a single unarmed peaceful, lawful protester meanwhile their SVR is unable to answer to my letters.. Wow !
3)
22-March-2023 afternoon.
I sent email to Hungarian authorities and Russian Embassy and Russian Foreign Affairs to inform them about my next protest in my city Kazincbarcika.
It's date and location: 29, March, 2023.
Family doctor surgery Gépész út 21.; -Family doctor surgery Május 1 út 2.; -Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, Fő tér 40; - Kazincbarcika District Court Fő tér 41; -Mayor Office, Fő tér 4.; -Employment Department, Tóth Árpád út 2.; -Family doctor surgery, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 6,; -Kazincbarcika Police Station, Barátság tér 1-3
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1)
On 29, March, 2023, I expressed my opinion, protested again because of the racist communist crime against my life.
1-Family Dr Tamás Motko surgery Gépész út 21.;
2-Family Dr Márta Lencár surgery Május 1 út 2.;
3-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, Fő tér 40,;
4-Kazincbarcika District Court Fő tér 41;
5-Kazincbarcika Mayor Office, Fő tér 4.;
6-Employment Department (Jobcenter), Tóth Árpád út 2.;
7-Dr József Tímár Family doctor surgery, Mikszáth Kálmán u. 6,;
8-Kazincbarcika Police Station, Barátság tér 1-3.
* Authorities still want to continue their racial commie crime against my life.

An interesting thing happened next to Family Dr Márta Lencár surgery Május 1 út 2.
A woman from the surgeries building was packing in her car and then came and talked with me. I think she was Dr Klára Dohányos family doctor, (or maybe someone else from that building, there are 3-5 family doctors working there.). I think we saw each other few times sine October 2021, because her car usually parks few meters from there where I express my opinions.
** Anyway that woman in health care-clothes asked from me "Why is it racism?"..
** I told her "Because it benefits communist ideology".. Then she asked my name and the family doctor's (Dr Márta Lencár) name and went into the building. Few minutes later I finished expressing my opinion there and I went to the next place. And I think she long ago also asked mine and that family doctor's (Dr Márta Lencár) name there.

- And I can't believe that she doesn't know yet why it's racism,
- Maybe she tried to gaslight me as their health care system does that all the time.
Anyway it was a really silly question from her. Because she just proved that they still don't care about human rights in this racist commie crime. lol, And these people want to send me to their commie psychiatric to be re-educated.

- And I don't buy her talk, I remember on some authorities including family doctors which were angry with my banners, and not to mention the provocatives. Just as when police took me to another family doctor in my small city/ town after they arrested me in my protest in 2021, and that family doctor said "Kimár!?" (my name) to the police in a not-welcoming surprised way.

But sure this woman had a reason to ask these, just as police last time talked me about "violation of privacy" if I publish my silent protest videos especially if police are on it.
- Could this be the authorities new trick? ; "Just start silly conversations and report those as he violated his silent protests and system fixes the problems later".
- That's why I want to send my protest videos for example to NATO, and let them deal with their security part. Sure my enemies want the entire NATO to ignore this racist ex-KGB crime/ treason to make me forgotten, while pro-ex-KGB Hungarian authorities try to destroy me.
2)

Russian war in Ukraine and my persecuted situation.

I found this article, I just can't believe this is true and before the war this was no problem meanwhile Russian intelligence made many crimes in EU.
A)
https://www.eurointegration.com.ua/rus/ ... 5/7158034/
The father of 39-year-old Russian Igor Nebyvaev, who serves as executive director of the Council of Europe's anti-money laundering program Moneyval, is likely a general in Russia's SVR, foreign intelligence service.

https://www.bild.de/news/ausland/news-a ... .bild.html
(Translated) HIS FATHER IS A SENIOR INTELLIGENCE OFFICER Russian leads Council of Europe anti-money laundering programme

B)
And now he just switched his position there;
NEWS: MONEYVAL’s Nebyvaev switches roles in Council of Europe; Livia Stoica-Becht becomes new Executive Secretary
https://www.amlintelligence.com/2023/03 ... secretary/

C)
And the European Court of Human Rights-ECHR is also in Strasbourg not far from him. This man should be in jail with those who put him in that position there.

And that explain a lot about why Ombudsman said me "I'm not saying you're the first with case like yours but we don't have records about cases like yours".
3)

The "Go to USA" etc "USA deja vu" subliminal messages changed to opposite "You won't/ can't be here (in USA)". lol, so much about their February scam promises "Next (trip after Turkiye) will be USA"..
Funny is I was wondering always when will Hungarian political system and its friends need a new reset because of war in Ukraine. And I heard in news how South Americans were set up with rumours about 1 day border openings just for them.. That's why I said it's not good idea to trust in these mind control invitations, because if they want then they take you fast. But even if you check it with asking that country and it may say okay no problem if you come, then they maybe make you to return within days.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

*** email to NATO ***
It's subject; Reporting crime to NATO / Bűncselekmény bejelentése a NATO-hoz 11-Apr-2023. I sent the following email to NATO. I rather sent it as reporting crime to NATO. Because some of ex-KGB agents are sitting in NATO, just to clean their own crimes. And nobody represents the victims of KGB crimes in EU's part of NATO = corruption danger against me.

Now racist corrupt pro-ex-KGB authorities and their FIDESZ-KDNP can ignore my mute protest videos on youtube with saying "Nobody saw those because you set them to unlisted, and NATO gets millions of emails each day, so NATO never replies, so we are right about you..". But on the other hand basically police just made me to forward to NATO these videos, and NATO's and their reaction will be a reflection of their securities.

Any way this quote of my email is interesting;
- How can you be sure that none of the Hungarian police/ soldiers, etc authorities, politicians etc gives out information to the Russians in this kind of crime, or receives help, money, etc?
My expression of opinion with banners in public areas and on my house for 2.5 years cannot be ignored / handled like it'd be a temporary problem between me and them.

This would be the email in English and in Hungarian;
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
11, April, 2023. Hungary,

To: - Jens Stoltenberg Secretary General of NATO;
- NATO; - NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Intelligence),
Dear Sir, Madam.

I would like to report the following crime to NATO.
I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. - Therefore I can't work legally, I've no income, and NATO couldn't answer either so far how I can be lawfully employed as a reservist soldier in my NATO member country, while there is this racist ex-KGB crime against my life. - And I don’t know NATO’s plan but if there will be a mobilization law in Hungary because of Russians, then it will be too dirty and corrupt in this way.

Reasoning; 1)
These are what Hungarian police/ authorities etc, do against me;
a) - they use their power to commit racist ex-KGB crime against my life.
b) - but they refuse to use their power to stop their racist ex-KGB crime.
c) - but they use their power and crimes to blackmail, threaten to recruit or destroy me.
d) - but they use their power to watch, control and discourage "my expressing opinions against their crime".
e) - but they use their power to prevent them from being seen in their crime, and in my expressing-opinion videos, photos.
There is no law that allows them to do this. Because these are conflicts of interests inside Hungary, EU and NATO countries. It's spying, collaboration and treason too, and not just racist communist crime against my life. The ex-KGB (FSB, SVR, etc) Russian communist agents and their ideology's morale too have benefit from these. - The racist ex-KGB-crime committed against my life can be found in the e-mail’s attachment KimarN20230209NCIAHM.pdf. This is the "What can you advise?" e-mail that I have sent to you several times since Aug 2022.
- How can you be sure that none of the Hungarian police/ soldiers, etc authorities, politicians etc gives out information to the Russians in this kind of crime, or receives help, money, etc?
My expression of opinion with banners in public areas and on my house for 2.5 years cannot be ignored / handled like it'd be a temporary problem between me and them.

2)
I attached the video links of my expressing opinions to this email (KimarNVideo01_13.pdf) because;
A) - From 16-02-2022, I began video recording regularly my expressing opinions in public areas, and to do it mutely because; - in Nov. 2021 police unlawfully arrested me in my expressing opinion, and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next charge within 2 years can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law). - The arrest and expressing-opinion videos disappeared from my phone while I was in their custody, literally police deleted my videos. And police said me the Swedish Embassy too reported me for similar reasons, but they didn't want to punish me for that. But Sweden said me it's not true when later I asked them about it. - Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.

B) For example these happeneds;
- On 15-January-2023 in Kazincbarcika, a woman poisoned my video-record of my expressing opinion with wrongly blaming the "Jews, Zions, Freemasons" for this racist ex-KGB crime. While my banners are accusing the racist communist pro-ex-KGB authorities of this agent crime. And therefore I didn't upload this video anywhere on Internet. But I made a video for my YouTube channel using only my expressing-opinion photos and my reasoning article to explain why I reject to upload that poisoned video onto the Internet. (Because Hungarian authorities aren't going to correct anybody with saying that; - The authorities are accused of this racist ex-KGB crime.)

- On 29-March-2023, in Kazincbarcika. I was expressing my opinion in front of family doctors' surgery when a health care worker (I believe she was Dr Klára Dohányos) asked this from me; "Why is this racism?". I told her this; "Because the communist ideology has benefited from it". After that she went into their building. It wasn't the first time when she saw me with my banners there, practically she knew it already. Literally she proved that they still commit this racist communist agent crime against anybody. 

C)
- In 22, March, 2023 the police said me in Budapest that to not record other people including police, or I've to blur them in my expressing opinion videos, "because it's a violation of privacy". Some police earlier and elsewhere too said to me, "Don't take pictures of me".
- I've no issues with respecting others' privacy, - but I've a strong reason to believe that the corrupt authorities, etc are behind "2) B)" and "2) C)" also, to protect their ex-KGB power. Therefore I set these videos from "Public view" to "Unlisted" on my YouTube channel, so it can only be watched with using the links.
- I'd like to note that I always checked my videos, photos before I published them on Internet, as I didn't upload the “15-January-2023” video to prevent problems, but this video proves their disinformation in this crime.

Comment:
- I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution; and Turkiye warned me before it started. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár

*** Magyarul, In Hungarian***

Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, április, 11

Címzett: - Jens Stoltenberg NATO Főtitkár,
- NATO; - NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Hírszerző ügynökségei),
Tisztelt Cím!

A következő bűncselekményt szeretném bejelenteni a NATO-nak.
Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. - Ezért nem tudok legálisan dolgozni, nincs jövedelmem, és a NATO sem tudott eddig választ adni arra, hogyan lehetek törvényesen munkavállaló mint tartalékos katona a NATO tag országomban, mialatt ott van ez a rasszista ex-KGB bűn az életem ellen. - Nem ismerem a NATO tervét, de ha az oroszok miatt mobilizációs törvény lesz Magyarországon, akkor az túl piszkos és korrupt lesz így.

Indoklás; 1)
Ezek amiket a magyar rendőrök/ hatóságok stb. tesznek ellenem;
a) - a hatalmukat használják hogy rasszista ex-KGB bűnt kövessenek el az életem ellen.
b) - de a hatalmukat elutasítják felhasználni hogy megállítsák a rasszista ex-KGB bűnüket.
c) - de a hatalmukat és bűnüket felhasználják zsarolásra, fenyegetésre hogy beszervezzenek vagy elpusztítsanak engem.
d) - de a hatalmukat felhasználják, hogy megfigyeljék, irányítsák, és elbátortalanítsák "a bűneik elleni véleménynyilvánításaimat".
e) - de a hatalmukat felhasználják, hogy ne lássák őket a bűnükben, és a véleménynyilvánító videóimon, fotóimon.
Nincs olyan törvény, amely ezt megengedi nekik. Mert ezek összeférhetetlenségek Magyarországon, EU és NATO országokon belül. Ez kémkedés, kollaboráció és hazaárulás is, és nem csak életem elleni rasszista kommunista bűncselekmény. Az ex-KGB (FSB, SVR stb.) orosz kommunista ügynökök és ideológiájuk morálja is profitál ebből. - Az életem ellen elkövetett rasszista ex-KGB-bűn az e-mail mellékletében található KimarN20230209NCIAHM.pdf. Ez az a "Mit tudnak tanácsolni?" e-mail, amit 2022 aug óta többször elküldtem Önöknek.
- Hogy lehetnek Önök biztosak abban, hogy senki a magyar rendőrök/ katonák, stb. hatóságok, politikusok stb. közül nem add ki információt az oroszoknak ilyen jellegű bűncselekményről, vagy nem kap segítséget, pénzt stb?
Az eddig 2,5 éve tartó, transzparensekkel való véleménynyilvánításomat közterületeken, és a házamon nem lehet figyelmen kívül hagyni / kezelni, mintha az egy átmeneti probléma lenne köztem és közöttük.

2)
Csatoltam ehhez az email-hez (KimarNVideo01_13.pdf) a véleménynyilvánításaim videó linkjeit, mert;
A) - 2022-02-16, kezdtem el rendszeresen videóra venni a véleménynyilvánításaimat közterületen, és némán csinálni ezt, mert; - 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök törvénytelenül letartoztattak a véleménynyilvánításomon, és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. A következő vádemelés 2 éven belül 6-9 hónap börtönbüntetés lehet (3 csapás törvény). - A letartóztatási és véleménynyilvánító videók eltűntek a telefonomról, amíg őrizetben voltam, szó szerint a rendőrség letörölte a videóimat. És a rendőrség azt mondta, hogy a svéd nagykövetség is feljelentett hasonló okból, de nem akartak megbüntetni ezért. De Svédország azt mondta, hogy ez nem igaz, amikor később megkérdeztem őket erről. - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.

B) Például ezek történtek;
- 2023. január 15-én Kazincbarcikán egy nő megmérgezte a videó felvételt a véleménynyilvánításomon azzal, hogy tévesen a "zsidókat, cionokat, szabadkőműveseket" hibáztatta ezért a rasszista ex-KGB-bűnért. Mialatt a transzparenseim a rasszista kommunista, ex-KGB-t támogató hatóságokat vádolja ebben az ügynök bűnben. Ezért nem töltöttem fel ezt a videót sehova az interneten. De készítettem egy videót a YouTube csatornámra, amelyben csak a véleménynyilvánító fotóimat és az indokló cikkemet használtam fel, hogy elmagyarázzam, hogy miért utasítom el ennek a mérgezett videónak az internetre való feltöltését. (Mert a magyar hatóságok nem fognak kijavítani senkit sem azzal hogy; - A hatóságok vannak megvádolva ebben a rasszista ex-KGB-bűnben.)

- 2023. márc. 29-én, Kazincbarcikán. A háziorvosi rendelő előtt a véleményemet nyilvánítottam ki, amikor egy egészségügyi dolgozó (azt hiszem Dr. Dohányos Klára volt) ezt kérdezte tőlem; "Ez miért rasszizmus?". Ezt mondtam neki, "Mert a kommunista ideológiának haszna van belőle". Azután bement az épületükbe. Nem ez volt az első alkalom, amikor látott a transzparenseimmel ott, gyakorlatilag már tudta. Szó szerint bizonyította, hogy még mindig bárki ellen elkövetik ezt a rasszista kommunista ügynök bűnt.

C)
- 2023. március 22-én a rendőrség azt mondta nekem Budapesten, hogy ne vegyek fel a véleménynyilvánító videóimra más embereket, beleértve rendőröket, vagy homályosítsam őket, "mert az a személyjogok megsértése". Néhány rendőr korábban és máshol is azt mondta nekem "Ne fényképezzen le engem".
- Nincs gondom mások magánéletének tiszteletben tartásával, - de alapos indokom van azt hinni, hogy a korrupt hatóságok stb vannak a "2) B)" és a "2) C)" mögött is, hogy védjék az ex-KGB hatalmukat. Ezért átállítottam a ezeket a videókat "Nyilvános"-ról a "Nem nyilvános"-ra a Youtube csatornámon, tehát csak a linkek használatával nézhetők.
- Szeretném megjegyezni, hogy mindig megnéztem a videóimat, fotóimat, mielőtt közzétettem őket az interneten, ahogy a "2023. január. 29" videót nem töltöttem fel, hogy megelőzzem a problémákat, de ez a videó dezinformációjukat bizonyít ebben a bűnben.

Megjegyzés:
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben; és Törökország figyelmeztettet mielőtt ez elkezdődött. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert
*** my plan to visit PM Orbán family in their home ***

I seriously think about that I should go to the home of PM Viktor Orbán's family with banners and ask them whether they can employ me lawfully or tell me how to work lawfully elsewhere. And I may gonna ask them to give / donate some money to me because I have no income because of this racist ex-KGB crime against my life.

Well FIDESZ made a law which ban people to go and protest next to the homes of politicians etc.
But as far as I know the law doesn't ban people to visit other people in their private homes for reason of earning money legally. "job and bread".. And my only political reason will be in my CV "your ex-KGB crime against my life.." and with more details on my banners. Unless FIDESZ-KDNP has a new law which bans people to make business talk in private homes.

And then I may try for example the Interior minister's family, and maybe other responsible people's families too..

Well if they don't give back my rights to work for money legally as a human being should to work, and they don't give me money, then they will open a road for me to look for money via donations. And that can come from anywhere via "go found me" etc, which is bad for their securities. I know people like me are ignored even by donations, though few people tried to afford me money in my protests. But even a "go found me" can show a weak part of FIDESZ-KDNP securities in this crime, especially if foreigners donate and even if it's the minimum amount. (Thank you FIDESZ for your 24/7 propaganda; "Soros from USA interfere with money and it's illegal". So I try to steal the idea of "Soros - FIDESZ" conflict.)

Well the criminal arrogance of FIDESZ-KDNP is a gangster style of ignore in many cases, but for example I can ask to donate/ sponsor a trip to Brussels just to express my opinion, look for job at NATO headquarters. And if for example Afghan Taliban govt, etc send me money then that could be something but sure not everybody would be happy for it in Afghanistan and FIDESZ would use those. And FIDESZ can't threaten there but only try to ask to not donate money.
And another sponsor trip to Vatican could be but asking Christians because FIDESZ-KDNP govt love to be bagman and run victim blaming lobbies.

*** Are few rats abandoning the ship since SVR/ FSB get email too, and Russia can't win with terror? ***

- My enemies are acting differently since I started to address my emails to SVR/ FSB too next to Hungarian authorities, and since Russia can't break Ukraine with its terror. Interestingly the robot replies to my protest etc emails slowly stop coming from NEAK (public health insurance). And the ORFK (state police) replies "We forwarded your email to.." stopped coming also. But earlier ORFK replied me like it'd be an opportunity for them to use their name proudly as loyal members of ex-KGB in this crime.
- But the Hungarian Christian Democratic Party (KDNP) still ignores me, but they controlled the health care when this crime started. And the Pope now asked Russia to think about their reason in Ukraine, while Ukraine started to send back to Russia those staffs of churches which are members of FSB / KGB.
- To be honest FIDESZ-KDNP govt has no idea how the religion works outside of commie world, their perspective is kind of braindead. I saw how upset was some Christians in Malaysia because I went for help in an Islam country. But there was a gap in reality between them and FIDESZ-KDNP lobbies, and FIDESZ-KDNP naively covered it in a lier commie mafia style, and not all Asian Christians saw it, unlike Muslims, Buddhists, etc.

Edit; of 2,

- Well when I just checked the home address of PM Viktor Orbán, then the search result (coincidently) gave me an article which talked about that the authorities have abused their rights when they banned some people to protest next to PM Orbán's home. And it gave other stories too what happens if somebody goes to Orbán's home (nothing because of bureaucratic security etc administration, but everybody knows that. Just as all of their human rights orgs which do nothing other than covering up crimes with jamming up cases with bs and suggest the same what pro-ex-KGB PM Orbán does to Ukraine against Russia).
- And about "go found me" etc donations,
Asking donation for reason this racist commie crime against me is preventing me to work legally as a human being should work. Well it's opening a new problem for my enemies. "Falsely asking donation is crime" what authorities must terminate but their crime is real against me. And stopping me with their corrupt power would be precedence of how to cover up racist ex-KGB crime.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1)
I sent email again to EU secret services
17-Apr-2023; I sent email again to EU member countries, because they didn't answer. These are my same questions to their secret services.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
17, April, 2023. Hungary,
To; Governments/ Ministries and Armies/ Defense leaders of EU's 27 countries.
Some countries don't have emails just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there.

Dear Sir, Madam,
Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.

C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.

D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.

E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Magyarország, 2023, április, 17
Címzett; EU 27 ország Kormányainak/ Minisztériumainak és Katonai/ (Hon)védelmi vezetőknek.
Néhány országnak nincs e-mailje csak "e-Kapcsolatfelvételi űrlap", stb van, ezért ezt nekik oda küldöm.

Tisztelt Cím!
Meg tudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai és EU-nak NATO része;
-Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóival béke és háború idején?
-Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt a kommunista bűnt (átnevelés) és árulást EU-ban?
-Mikor jelent ez "(zsarolás stílusú) beszervezést" az EU titkosszolgálatainak?

Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.

B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.

C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.

D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.

E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.
Netherlands replied with saying this;
Dear Mr. Kimár,

Thank you for your e-mail. I understand from your message that you want to report communist crimes in Hungary. You are asking what actions the Dutch government will take for fighting these misconceptions.

I can understand that you are seeking foreign help in combating these crimes. I have forwarded your question to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You will receive a response from them.

Sincerely,
It was interesting to read their reply with positive feeling. I hope they can stop this racist crime.

2)
I sent again email to Defense Ministry of Hungary, NCIA (NATO Intelligence)
18-Apr-2023, I sent this email to Defense Ministry of Hungary, NCIA (NATO Intelligence), etc to get a job as "reservist" or advice from those who say that they don't protect the ex-KGB.
* It's unbelievable how high and far goes this racist, corrupt communist /ex-KGB crime.

This would be the same content what I keep sending in Hungarian and in English;

Magyarország, 2023, Április,18

Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ-KDNP politikai párt, -Demeter Zoltán,
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
-Szalay-Bobrovniczky Kristóf Honvédelmi Miniszter, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt.
-Jens Stoltenberg NATO Főtitkár, -NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Hírszerző ügynökségei),
Tárgy: Mit tudnak tanácsolni nekem?
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
20220513KimarNotthon.JPG; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-DemeterHudak_BAZ-12.pdf

Tisztelt Cím!
Tudnának törvényesen alkalmazni például mint tartalékos katona, vagy megmondani hogyan kellene dolgoznom máshol az életben?
Mivel a magyar hatóságok rasszista (kommunista) bűnei elnyomják az emberi jogaimat 2015 óta.

Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ-KDNP kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én (Kimár Norbert) szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.

C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
Habár nem vagyok katonai személy most, de sorkatona voltam 1 évig, az állampolgárságom NATO tag, és tisztában vagyok vele hogy az EU civil titkosszolgálatai sokkal felelősebbek ezért a bűnért mint a NATO-é. És azt hiszem több mint szégyen a NATO hírszerző EU részének ilyen leveleket kapni, - és valószínűleg a segítőkész külföldi országoknak minden felelős titkosszolgálatot meg kell nézniük, amikor törvényesen úgy döntenek, hogy "figyelmeztetik" vagy "segítik" a külföldieket. - Malajzia azonnal segíteni kezdett engem 2015-ben, és a magyarok egy része meglepődik és boldogan hallgatja ezt a segítséget, nem úgy mint sok hatóság stb Magyarországon/ EU-ban.

*** Angolul / In English ***

Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
18, April, 2023. Hungary,

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -FIDESZ-KDNP political party, -Zoltán Demeter,
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
-Kristóf Szalay-Bobrovniczky Minister of Hungarian Defence, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept.
-Jens Stoltenberg Secretary General of NATO; -NATO NCI Agency, (NATO Intelligence),
Subject: What can you advise me?
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
20220513KimarNotthon.JPG; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-

Dear Sir, Madam,
Could you lawfully employ me for example as a reservist, or tell me how should I work elsewhere in this life?
Because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.

Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ-KDNP govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said to me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
- I swear and I state that I'm (Norbert Kimár) mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.

- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family were victim of communist crimes.

C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
Though I'm not a military person now, but I was conscripted for 1 year, my citizenship is NATO member. And I'm aware that the EU civil secret services are more responsible for this crime than NATO's. And I believe it's more than a shame on the intelligence part of EU's NATO to receive letters like this, - and probably helpful foreign countries have to look at all responsible intelligences when they lawfully decide to "warn" or "help" foreigners. - Malaysia started to help me immediately in 2015, and some Hungarians are surprised and they are happy to hear this help, unlike many authorities, etc in Hungary/ EU.
3)
I visited Istanbul again in 21-25 April.

I hope the NATO, EU securities started to look into my case and not someone else.
Because I found interesting subliminal messages (it could be from anybody but I hope it was from them), these weren't my ideas but had good points to face with it now, instead of leaving it for the future.
For example I should target political oppositions' families also like the ex-politician communist Ildikó Lendvai's family (well earlier people called this woman "wiper", "bloody mouth" because earlier she was a radical commie, but now pro-ex-KGB radicalism doesn't work). So I'd ask whether they can give me job or tell me how to work elsewhere or to ask money from them. And a subliminal slogan was also something like this in a rebel way; "You want me to serve this [Lendvai] woman?!".
But this time some subliminal messages came as when people do it to show it's not a hidden advertisement, mind control. And for me hard to believe Turkish would target that straight, especially in Ramadan, it'd beneath for them.
By the way Lendvai was almost attacked by an ultra right group a decade ago, and that group leader's (Budaházy G) jail time was suspended last week by the Hungarian president just before the visit of Pope.

So who looks for benefits in this;
- The cornered Hungarian political intelligences and their dirty friends?
- Or did NATO intelligences prove east EU security issues what ex-KGB says it doesn't exist?

- Now just think about that, I actually found interesting ideas on abroad (in Turkiye) outside of EU but inside NATO world. And those were targeting a communist ex-political person and the corrupt racist ex-KGB Hungarian security system. (In 1990s there was a communist ex-agent PM Gyula Horn, and a taxi driver put a sign on his car "I didn't vote for Gyula Horn" and the driver was punished for that. I don't think they'd try to sue me for the slogan against Lendvai, etc, but create something else.)

- It was pathetic when I came back to Hungary and I saw signs in English and in Hungarian at the airport;
-1, the English; "Nothing to declare".
-2, the Hungarian "Nincs elvámolni való" it means in English "No custom clearance".
lol why is that translation mistake?
- I'm sure the English sign can also mean to declare this foreign (intelligence) political help/ advice too, but the Hungarian sign meant only the tax and material security (guns, etc).
** And the question is "to whom and what to report?", because the racist pro-ex-KGB Hungarian authorities, politicians are unlawfully endangering my life, and it benefits Russian intelligence ideology.
I really think about to go to Hungarian medias.

And this too happened with me in Istanbul;
- I took a walk around 04 AM because basically only a drunk guy was sleeping (snoring) well in the dormitory the rest of us was up and also noise came in from outside etc and phone rings etc.
- Well a bit later civil dressed police stopped me in a street, it was still dark in the early morning, and they asked my passport, and they said me "There is a thief who dress like you". I thought they were fake cops even though they showed me their badge/ ID. I met some fake cops since persecution started, and 1 of fake cops not just had a police badge ID in his neck but he had a police badge tattoo on his shoulder too. Well fake cops work differently some doesn't even have any ID, they just act like they were police.
- Anyway I told them to take me to the police station, but we had an argument then I told them to take me to the near restaurant where cameras were. So they took me and checked me there, and a person in the restaurant helped us with explaining me everything is okay and there is a thief who dress like me.

- Well even my enemies can hire/ use a thief who looks/ dresses like me just to set me up, and to be honest I never thought about that trick. So I really believe it was better this way, instead the angry victims confused me with that thief. And I just wonder what if they use that trick what "Psychological illusion specialist Derren Brown" showed few times, when he put people under hypnosis. Or the "The Curse of the Jade Scorpion" film which had thieves (, love etc) and nobody understood anything because of hypnosis.

- At least in the return flight, I fall asleep before the take off, and I woke up somewhere up in the clothes.
And I met few people in the hostel as it usually happens in tourism, there were even Malaysian and Thai too.

4)
My persecution and Russian war shows national etc security issues;

* a) For example China owns/ runs a huge chemical factory (BorsodChem) in my city. And officially it's not possible to work there without "correct" medical history, not even as a contractor / worker from another business.
* b) By the way persecuted people and political, pow prisoners were forced, blackmailed to build that factory under communism.
* c) Sometimes accidents happen as anywhere else, but this chemical factory is a very dangerous, and the govt is very corrupt.
* d) Family doctors corrupted my health history with false reports, and 1 of them even wrote that I'm paranoid because I state that organized criminals troubling me and police reject to help me. And they with other authorities reject my rights by victims of communist crimes, their reasons were; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law", "Leave the country", etc, etc..
* e) The Russian war in Ukraine created and uncovered many security issues even in EU, for example I heard a news where Russian contractors damaged Slovakian MIG fighter jet in Slovakia before these Russians were expelled for security reasons.

* f) - How on earth is possible to run a lawful security in and around that factory if "b, c, d, e," are showing together the opposite what it should be?
- And who makes the investigations in any accident, incident? The "Nobody cares that "stupid" law", "Leave the country", etc people!?
- And not to mention I would be dead already without foreign help. And this time I found "help, advice" in a really interesting way on abroad, which may could look like an intelligence job. Can you imagine my enemies too can find "foreign intelligence help" in some countries, but they make racist crime /treason for money and power.
** I guess security reason is why Russian interests have to face many bureaucratic sanctions, but ironically as Orbám PM said "These sanctions don't show results".
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I will express my opinion in Budapest next week on 17-05-2023.
I'm gonna use a new banner, I'll address it first to Orbán's family when I visit their home, and after that I'll change the "Orbán family" to "FIDESZ-KDNP families" in the rest of places.

Can Viktor Orbán's family
/
Can the FIDESZ-KDNP families
lawfully employ me, or tell me how can I be elsewhere?
If not, then please give me money.
Because authorities' racist commie crimes
have been oppressing my human rights since 2015

*- Basically I want to get a lawful job / advice or money from the families of Viktor Orbán / FIDESZ-KDNP.
Because they've privileged life in this racism, and they're getting richer and they inherit also the wealth of racial discriminatory criminals. While the racist system tries to say to public that their family members can't inherit the consequences of their racist political/ authority crimes.

And Viktor Orbán PM admitted in news that he goes until the wall [cost any], (he's a stubborn, opportunist and racist political criminal).
- Well a stubborn opportunist which frequently "lucky" means that they use secret service intelligences to judge the consequences of their crimes everywhere. And if 1 of their crimes has serious consequence on them and they can't turn away from it, then they reverse, otherwise nope.
- Well I'm individual and for me jail or hospital etc would be bad, and that's what my enemies use against individuals like me, unlike against Gypsies (fighters of collectivism).
But I learned that KDNP (Christian Party) is more like a Christian mafia branch parking in Hungary, and looks like they cover the ex-KGB and not the faith of God. (As even a news said a FSB / ex-KGB Russian priest was forced to leave Ukraine for Hungary for security reasons).

Isn't it irony the racist crypto ex-KGB FIDESZ is leasing the KDNP (Christian Party) to use it as a Christian mafia weapon to cover racist commie agent crimes even on abroad, but their stubborn theory taught me they're weak there where the Christianity is minority and communism / KGB never had power?
It reflects it very well when FIDESZ lobby is working and misled Christians are confused on abroad.

- Probably my new banner won't change my enemies in their crime, but not sure they can sweep this shame under the rug with ignore and I won't stop it. - And imagine how shame and difficult would be a trial / sue for their political campaign and for their family members too.

This is the email what I sent them to inform them about my next expressing opinion;
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -Demeter Zoltán, -FIDESZ-KDNP politikai párt, -Semjén Zsolt
-Dr Kövér László; Országház Hivatala; -Országház; Országgyűlési Őrség, -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Főispán, -Dr Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hiv., Dr Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Oszt.
-Dr Motkó Tamás, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Szabó Ilona, -Dr Lencár Márta, -Dr Tímár József,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt., Dr Agonás Lajos Béla Kbarcika Járási Hiv.
-Nagy Gábor Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK),
-Budapesti Rendőr Főkapitányság (BRFK), stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, -Oroszország Kormánya, -SVR, -FSB
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-Hu
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20220208Otthon.JPG; KimarN20230322Bp.JPG
202305Ujtranszparens.JPG

Tárgy: Kommunista rasszizmus ellen véleménynyilvánítás/ Munka/Pénz kérés dátuma

Tisztelt Cím!
Ismételten a véleményemet (egyedül) akarom kinyilvánítani Budapesten, és munkát/ pénzt kérni. -Ez néhány perc lenne. -Egyedül és békésen akarok menni transzparensekkel és némán, ragasztószalaggal a számon (hogy bizonyítsam hogy némán csinálom ezt). -És videó felvételt és fényképeket akarok csinálni a teljes eseményről.

Ennek dátuma és helyszíne: 2023, május, 17,
Orbán Viktor Miniszterelnök otthona 1121 Budapest Cinege út 5; -Kossuth tér/ Parlament; -Orosz Nagykövetség,
FIDESZ Székház 1062 Lendvay utca 28; -KDNP Székház 1141 Bazsarózsa ut 69
Új transzparensem is lesz, a fényképét csatoltam ehhez az emailhez mint; 202305Ujtranszparens.JPG

Indoklás; Mert a hatóságok rasszista kommunista bűnei, korrupciói elnyomják az emberi jogaimat és veszélyeztetik az életemet Magyarországon 2015 óta. -És több alkalommal küldtem e-mailt a Terrorháza Múzeumnak amelyekben bizonyítékot akarok kapni a kommunista történelmi bűncselekményről, mivel a magyar hatóságok tagadják és paranoia jelének hívják ezek ismeretét is. A Múzeum sosem válaszolt idáig.
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemre, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2023, május, 10
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul, In English. ***
To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -Zoltán Demeter, -FIDESZ-KDNP political party, -Zsolt Semjén
-Dr László Kövér; Office of Parliament; -Parliament; Guards of Parliament; -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr Zoltán Alaszkai Lord Lieutenant BAZ County Govt Office, -Dr Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény; Dr Mária Király, National Public Health Dept.
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept., Dr Lajos Béla Agonás District Office of Kbarcika
-Gábor Nagy police chief of Kazincbarcika, -National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK)
-Budapest Police Headquarters (BRFK), etc Hungarian Police
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -Government of Russia, -SVR, -FSB
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2020-Marc-07_To-SVR-Demeter-Hu
2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20220208Otthon.JPG; KimarN20230322Bp.JPG
202305Ujtranszparens.JPG

Subject: Date of Expressing opinion against communist racism/ Asking Job/Money

Dear Sir, Madam,
I repeatedly want (alone) to express my opinion in Budapest, and to ask for a job/ money.-This would be a few minutes. -I want to walk alone and peacefully with my banners and mutely, with duct-tap on my mouth (to prove I'm doing it mutely). -And I want to make video recordings and photos about the entire event.

It's date and location: 17, May, 2023,
Viktor Orbán's home 1121 Budapest Cinege út 5; -Kossuth tér/ Parliament; -Russian Embassy;
FIDESZ Headquarters 1062 Lendvay utca 28; -KDNP Headquarters 1141 Bazsarózsa ut 69
I'll have new banner too, I attached its photo to this email as; 202305Ujtranszparens.JPG

Reasoning; Because the authorities racist communist crimes, corruption has been oppressing my human rights and endangering my life in Hungary since 2015. -And I sent e-mail many times to House of Terror Museum in what I want to get proof about communist historical crimes, because the Hungarian authorities deny and call sign of paranoia the knowledge of these too. The Museum never replied.
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
10, May, 2023. Hungary
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár