Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: Another ethic problem by psychiatric examination,

Post by knorbert »

Definitely my enemies are very weak in Malaysia and Turkey.
They must be cornered, desperate to send subliminal messages like these to me.

Probably my enemies use AI against my Internet while running these subliminals, and not to mention the stupidity of the operators of AI.

around end of 2020, Turkey;
- In pandemic when I found on Internet that Turkey didn't close it's border (yet), then a subliminal came and said that "If you go there then you don't coma back here ever!".
- Now fly-tickets are expensive and that stopped me from traveling via Turkey to Malaysia.

and now in 2022, Malaysia;
- I want to go to Malaysia in asap since border is open. But my enemies first tried to push my booking date always to a later time. I know ticket price at some airlines may go up if somebody click too much, so that helped my enemies. Then I just said my self in early September "Okay, I don't care, this early of November will be".

- And now my enemies are acting as a joke. They're even running deja vu subliminals like this; "I'll be in Hungary"; "I'm not gonna go back to Malaysia".
lol, dude, I bought the ticket to be there, and the border is open even for me. So what can you do?
I remember when around 2017 their subliminal said "This will be your last time to go there", yeah never mind I went back again a few times after that too until pandemic.

* And these desperate racists idiots are even using subliminal to try to make me falsely believe that I'm safer under their racist crime in Hungary, instead of parts of Malaysia where people literally saved my life in this persecution, and those people were always more good than evil with me.

As a Hungarian writer wrote something like this; "They want people to go away from them because they are scared, - but they also want to cut off people's legs because they don't want people to go away because they're scared from that too".
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1)
My job search on 23. Sept, 2022.

I decided to send job -search/ -application in email to employers (private job agencies).
Because a few times on phone some employers answer (gas light) was something like this;
"- I don't understand why is it problem (health care crime) in workplace and in safety industry?".
But they're smart enough to offer me their "factory-doctor" to make "fitness" decision meanwhile my human rights is still oppressed in the same health care system = double-crossing / dirty lawyer-trick.
And they don't understand either when I say even private health insurance companies told me "the false medical data must have to be deleted to get private health insurance contract".
How low IQ they must have to think a factory-doctor trick can clean them in this crime? Only reason I never sent email like this because I thought my enemies clearly aware with this. Well I may accepted too much from them.
Even the police unlawfully took me to that family doctor after they arrested me, so no question about that they try to destroy any victim of their ex-KGB as they can.

This would be my question, and ask:
"
Dear Sir, Madam,
- Could you (PannonJob Kft, / My HR Team Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft.) lawfully employ me? I accept any kind of jobs.
If yes, you can employ me, then I'd like to ask about the work conditions.
If your business is using factory-doctor (üzemorvos) for this, then I'd like to ask that doctor to answer officially to my human rights questions. My questions are the same what dr Tamas Motko family doctor rejected to accept immediately, therefore I don't recognize him as my family doctor. I attached my questions "20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf"

"

And this is my email;
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ politikai párt, -Demetr Zoltán,
-Dr Kövér László; Országház Hivatala; -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, -Dr Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hiv., Dr Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Oszt.
-Dr Motkó Tamás, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Szabó Ilona, -Dr Lencár Márta, -Dr Tímár József,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt., Dr Agonás Lajos Béla Kbarcika Járási Hiv.
-Dr Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK), stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
-PannonJob Kft; - My HR Team Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft.

Csatolás: CV2022KimarN.pdf; KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; KimarN20220907Kb.JPG
Tárgy: Munka keresés.

Tisztelt Cím!
- Tudnának Önök (PannonJob Kft, / My HR Team Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft.) törvényesen alkalmazni? Bármilyen munkát elvállalok.
1) Megjegyzés;
A magyar hatóságok rasszista (kommunista) bűnei elnyomják az emberi jogaimat 2015 óta.
Például; - Nincs törvényes védelmem az egészségügyben (2015 óta). - Háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.).
- Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel.
Például; Nincs törvényes munkavédelmi jogom. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
Ha igen, Önök tudnának alkalmazni engem, akkor a munkakörülményekről szeretnék érdeklődni.
Ha Önök cége üzemorvost használ erre, akkor szeretném megkérni azt az orvost, hogy válaszoljon hivatalosan emberi jogi kérdéseimre. A kérdéseim ugyanazok amit dr Motkó Tamás házi orvos azonnal elutasított elfogadni, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak. Csatoltam a kérdéseimet "20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf".
2) Megjegyzés:
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, szept, 23
Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul / in English ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary -FIDESZ political party, -Zoltán Demeter,
-Dr László Kövér; Office of Parliament; -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr Zoltán Alaszkai, Govt Commissioner; BAZ County Govt Office, -Dr Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény; Dr Mária Király, National Public Health Dept.
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept., Dr Lajos Béla Agonás District Office of Kbarcika
-Dr Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika, -National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK), etc Hungarian Police
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
-PannonJob Kft; - My HR Team Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft.

Attachments: CV2022KimarN.pdf; KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; KimarN20220907Kb.JPG
Subject: Job search.

Dear Sir, Madam,
- Could you (PannonJob Kft, / My HR Team Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft.) lawfully employ me? I accept any kind of jobs.
1) Comment;
Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
For example; - I don't have lawful protection in health care (since 2015). - Family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.).
- Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection.
For example; I don't have lawful industrial safety rights. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
If your business is using factory-doctor (üzemorvos) for this, then I'd like to ask that doctor to answer officially to my human rights questions. My questions are the same what dr Tamas Motko family doctor rejected to accept immediately, therefore I don't recognize him as my family doctor. I attached my questions "20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf".
2) Comment:
- I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
23, Sept, 2022. Hungary,
Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár
2)
Was it a coincident or something else?;

About week ago there was an interesting event in shop (Lidl) in my city. I went to shop there as always and the line was longer than usual at cash desk/ checkout, but I saw a police (László Andó) was waiting next to the line and a young (Gypsy) girl on the other side was waiting too. Anyway when I got closer to them in the line then this young girl stepped front of me into the line and her family arrived as many others family does that usually. Then this police stepped behind me in the line, literally I was between them.
And then I heard the Gypsy family to complain/ talk to each other about an earlier event which probably happened between them and somebody else in the shop and police had to stop that conflict. They talked to each other as people in a "usual" ethnic etc conflict. (I didn't know what happened with them, so I just stood in the line mutely.)
And then a bit latter this police said that (probably) to the Gypsy family "- Be quiet!".
Then I said quietly to the young Gypsy girl "-It's difficult to be quiet in racism.", she smiled but said nothing.
Interesting is; this police (László Andó) also have met with my case, and as an involved police in it since around 2016, and he always acted as an enemy. But I don't know that Gypsy family.
And this police has been looking me in an unusual way in the last months, I remember on his eyes in my last protest also at police station, he looked me as an angry person curses another one (me).

[I've been many times in that shop, but I never saw this kind of situation between Gypsies and police in any shop in Hungary.]
* If this event in the shop wasn't a coincident then:
- was it a set-up to fabricate?
Well I don't believe in coincidences, I even prefer to measure 'my natural luck & bad luck' in life.

* So what are the chances:
- to witness something like this?
- and to be picked to stand between them?
- and how come a police in a situation prefer to put an uninvolved (persecuted) innocent person (his enemy) between him and his targeted Gypsy family? - Did he use me as a human-shield for himself? or He fabricated/ involved me in this case?

Fact is;
a), My enemies couldn't really fabricate false reports against me in my protests, though they tried to talk/ bull me in my protests, but it didn't work for them. Because I've been just walking with duct tape on mouth in my protests front of them since they arrested me last year. But worth to mention in some of my protest the video recordings disappeared from my phone, but those practically always happened in Budapest, but this event in shop happened in my city in Kzincbarcika.

b) I sent emails about this persecution/ ex-KGB crime to the foreign countries inside EU, and NATO and to Russian Embassy, govt, FSB, SVR too and that's bad news for my enemies.

c), Sure some of my enemies knew earlier than me the date of Malaysian border opening. And then they also learned that I've bought a ticket to Malaysia. And some of my enemies have been acting and looking at me differently since they know Malaysia became open for me also and I want to go there.

d), So what kind of reports my enemies have against me to cover themselves on abroad? Because times like this they must create something, and regardless how & what.

c), Literally my enemies are too openly very dirty in this crime, they've well founded reason to be worried in their crime against me. (Remember how the Argentine secret police etc with their family members acted inside their family too just to hide their crime/ shame.)
It's worth also to follow persecution, asylum stories and news, laws etc. to see/ know how they think.
Any way as they say "Another false (police) report came back to the bin".

Just as their ex-KGB daddy too has huge international trouble, because of war crimes in Ukraine and nuclear terror threats with racist nationalist Russian news.

3)
Russian war on Ukraine and my story;

Russian govt started to draft their citizens into the war as they can.
But it's interesting how the "fear" subliminal messages works on the other side even on my computer. "Go/ run away from the country before not late.", and funny was this fear subliminal first started on Yahoo news, and then just days later was elsewhere too on my Internet.
Just look at my early posts when I said they ran subliminal like "I'm not going to Malaysia", "I'm safer here in Hungary (next to my enemies) than in Malaysia (where some people strongly helped me)".
Literally my enemies try anything against me what they can in a hawkish idiot way, (just like Russian war on Ukraine).
- By the way, if there were any draft in Hungary as Russia does it, then who would go to fight against pro-Soviet Russia meanwhile the system is run by ex-KGB family members?

Edit, "2)":
I know there are many set-ups and some work like Newton's cradle when for example a ball in the end hit other balls but only the last ball gonna move. But also there are set-ups which try to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 04-Oct-2022, I sent another email to EU governments to ask my 3 questions (+ my reasons) from the EU countries governments, EU leader, (Foreign Affairs, Defense ministries and to Presidents if wasn't contact to Foreign Affairs).
I did the same screen records again while I sent the contact forms because many of those don't send robot reply to confirm they got my letter. - And the Austrian 'contact form" of Foreign Ministry rejected to accept my letter again, so I had to send again email to Austrian's system and I asked them to forward it if it's possible. Luckily their Defense Ministry accepted my contact form as always.
These are my questions:
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?

That'd be English part of my email (that's what I keep sending always):
Address; Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
04 ,Oct, 2022. Hungary,
To; Governments/ Ministries and Armies/ Defense leaders of EU's 27 countries.
Some countries don't have emails just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there.
Dear Sir, Madam,
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- a,- their communism was not bad.
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.
C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.
E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian *** ...........
These are the interesting replies:
Portuguese reply:
Agradecemos o seu contacto. Perante o exposto, o mesmo será encaminhado para as entidades competentes de forma a ser analisado e tratado em conformidade.
Google mail translation;
We appreciate your contact. In view of the above, it will be forwarded to the competent authorities in order to be analyzed and treated accordingly.
Netherlands reply:
Thank you for your e-mail regarding your thoughts and questions regarding several security and defense point which you want to shine a light on.
As you have specifically requested to have your thoughts, opinions and questions shared with a Ministry I have found the Ministry of Defence most suitable to take your aforementioned thoughts and opinions into consideration.
Unfortunately, I do not have enough information to answer your question about Defence in general. I have therefore forwarded your question to the Ministry of Defence. You will possibly receive a response from them. If no response is found necessary the Ministry will inform themself with your aforementioned points.
I wish you a most pleasant continuation of your day and hope to have informed you sufficiently.
German reply:
Leider kann ich den Eingang einer vorherigen Mail von Ihnen hier nicht verzeichnen.
Gerne teile ich Ihnen die Kontaktdaten des Auswärtige Amts  (AA) mit.
... Auswärtiges Amt ...11013 Berlin ... E-Mail: buergerservice@diplo.de .... Webseite: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.

Google mail translation;
Unfortunately, I cannot record the receipt of a previous email from you here.
I would be happy to provide you with the contact details of the Federal Foreign Office (AA).
And I sent the email to their German email, but bit later the usual robot reply came, which asked me to reply again but after that always ignored me.
October-2022,
I put banner on my fence, that's what it says:
Mit ért el a FIDESZ, KDNP, Baloldal és barátjaik ebben a komcsi bűnben?
Mikor jelentene ez "zsaroló stílusú komcsi beszervezést" az EU titkosszolgálatainak?
Azoknak kérem ezt akik segítenek, vagy tanulmányozzák a veszélyét ennek a bűnnek.
What did FIDESZ,KDNP, Left-wing and their friends achieve in this commie crime?
When would it mean "blackmail style commie recruit" to EU's secret services?
I'm asking this for those who help me, or study the danger of this crime.
I've to agree with my mother, the banners need to be organized, because it became too messy and hard to follow. I started with a banner on the garage door, then came the next on the gate, and so on everywhere. It's remind me to which is growing but became too messy, and needs to do something with it.
- Well I've been thinking and wondering since many years about making Museum about this communist crime, just as Jewish did after their words, wishes were ignored in the House of Terror Museum. Earlier I always stepped back from the idea of making Museum, in a hope my enemies will change, but hope is only a naive dream.
- So I found 2 types of Museum types;
1) in my home/ yard.
2) a mobile museum, to visit those places where I protests; -Russian Embassy, Police station, Prosecutor etc or more..
- Only way to get money for that is the donation/ foundation, which is exist on Internet. It needs advertisement and search/ hunt for donation. I don't want to knock on the door of Muslims for this because many Muslims helped me already, and I'm sure many people would be confusedly upset for that donation if the money was from Muslims.
Though "just" a few thousand dollar/ Euro needs for that, but it's not sure but worth to try.

lol,
Today 15-Oct-2022, the Hungarian Interior Ministry gave me a lawyer tricky misleading reply to my job search emails.
Earlier I sent 2 job search emails:
1) - 14 Aug 2022. It was about how to be a reservist, I addressed that email;
NATO Intelligence, NCIA, and to Hungarian authorities including Hungarian Defense, and Interior Ministry which is now the Health Ministry too.
Subject: What can you advise me?
Dear Sir, Madam,
Could you lawfully employ me for example as a reservist, or tell me how should I work elsewhere in life?
Because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
2) - 23 Sept 2022, I sent a job search email but 2 private job agencies and to the Hungarian authorities including Interior Ministry. But I didn't addressed it to NATO, NCIA. Hungarian Defence Ministry. Subject of email "Munkakeresés (Job search)"
Subject: Job search.
Dear Sir, Madam,
- Could you (PannonJob Kft, / My HR Team Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft.) lawfully employ me? I accept any kind of jobs.
1) Comment;
Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
For example; - I don't have lawful protection in health care (since 2015). - Family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.).
- Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection.
For example; I don't have lawful industrial safety rights. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
If your business is using factory-doctor (üzemorvos) for this, then I'd like to ask that doctor to answer officially to my human rights questions. My questions are the same what dr Tamas Motko family doctor rejected to accept immediately, therefore I don't recognize him as my family doctor. I attached my questions "20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf"
And the reply of Interior Ministry's subject was from my 23-Sep email "Munkakeresés (Job search)", but the content of their email corruptly twisted my words to ignore and over minimize their crime (and clean their crime from NATO/ NCIA, I guess), and saying the Interior Ministry can't help me in the job search, and go to the www kozigallas gov hu page, in what the public administrative advertised jobs are getting to upload.

It's their reply in Hungarian:
Tájékoztatom hogy álláskereséshez közvetlenül nem áll módunkban segítséget nyújtani. Javasoljuk, hogy keresse fel a www kozigallas gov hu oldalt, amelyben a közigazgatásban meghirdetett munkalehetőségek elektronikusan feltöltésre kerülnek
Google translation;
I would like to inform you that we are not able to provide direct assistance in finding a job. We recommend that you visit www kozigallas gov hu, where job opportunities advertised in the public administration are uploaded electronically
Let's "hope" the Interior Ministry's lawyers and not the NATO Intelligence (NCIA) part of Hungary had this cheap idea, because it sounded as their FSB, SVR etc dressing down about war on Ukraine.

Hypocrite Orbán PM and his authorities etc love to say to others "Please do it peacefully".
But actually Orbán and his people are violating the peace with their corrupt, segregation, discrimination crimes, and forcing victims to be refugee.
They reminds me to the Bandits movie when bank robbers were told "Good manner is no excuse for criminal behavior".

Looks like it's too much for my enemies and for their friends.
Just as sounds bad for them my next month I travel to Malaysia where their power is really weak, and Muslims are laughing on their corrupt racist crime (but some act like a rented human trafficker hired by my enemies).
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

1 18-Oct-2022, I sent this email to the Hungarian Interior Ministry.
I rejected their reply, because they ignored the racist commie crime against my life.

It's in Hungarian and in English;
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke,
-Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár, Tőzsér Norbert, Lukács Nóra,
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF
20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
20221015mailBM.pdf; 20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20220814mailKimarN.pdf
Tárgy: Elutasítom a BM válaszát
Tisztelt Cím!
A Magyar Belügyi Minisztérium (továbbiakban BM) küldött nekem egy válaszlevelet 2022-október-15-én, Iktatószám: BM/15050/2022.
Elutasítom az Önök válaszát.
Indoklás: A leveleimben (20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20220814mailKimarN.pdf) közlöm, hogy azért küldök leveleket Önöknek is, mert a magyar hatóságok rasszista (kommunista) bűnei elnyomják az emberi jogaimat 2015 óta, és ezért nem tudok például legálisan dolgozni.
- De az Önök válaszlevele figyelmen kívül hagyta ezt a súlyos bűncselekményt és a következményeit, de viszont próbál adni egy félrevezető választ nekem.

- Érdekes olvasni a BM válaszlevelét és arra gondolni, hogy e-maileket küldök erről a (ex-KGB) bűncselekményről még a NATO Hírszerző Ügynökségnek (NCIA), (és az EU Minisztériumainak és a civil és védelmi hírszerző ügynökségeiknek is).
És elgondolkoztató hogy hogyan néznek az Önök válaszaira ezek a hírszerzések, Minisztériumok, hatóságok. Mint egy referenciára vagy egy példára? Főképpen amikor olvassák a következő megjegyzésemet:
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. - Emberi jogaim el vannak nyomva rasszista kommunista szándékkal Magyarországon 2015 óta. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt. - És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, október, 18
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul, In English. ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary,
-Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health, Norbert Tőzsér, Nóra Lukács,
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF
20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
20221015mailBM.pdf; 20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20220814mailKimarN.pdf
Subject: I reject BM's reply
Dear Sir, Madam,
The Hungarian Interior Ministry (hereafter BM) sent me a reply letter on 15-October-2022, registry number: BM/15050/2022.
I reject your reply.
Reasoning: I say in my letters (20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20220814mailKimarN.pdf) that I send letters to you too, because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015, and therefore for example I can't work legally.
- But your reply letter ignored this serious crime and its consequences, and on the other hand it tries to give me a misleading answer.

- It's interesting to read BM's reply letter and to think about that, I've been sending emails about this (ex-KGB) crime even to the NATO Intelligences (NCIA), (and also to the EU Ministries and to their civil and defence intelligence agencies too).
And it makes to wonder how these Intelligences, Ministries, and authorities look at your replies. As to a reference or to an example? Especially when they read my following comment;
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. - My human rights have been oppressed with racist communist will in Hungary since 2015. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help. - And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
18, October, 2022. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár
"Every action has a reaction"
and here their target is "turning the table", with violating the peace of the victims,

Well the Interior Ministry's reply (packed in subliminal) just realized me why a police woman said me in their custody last year that I wasn't peaceful though they even ignored their and other authorities on going racist crime against my life, (no wonder why for example they needed to delete my evidence videos from my phone);

The pro-ex-KGB authorities' outlaw replies, decisions also have purpose to disturb/ violate/ oppress the peace of the victims of communist crimes..
Literally they're fishing with provocatively unpeaceful replies (bullying victims with misleading answers, and covering the human rights crime with arrogant lies, ignores, and sometimes with /"higher class"/ laughs on victim.. and so on).
As they say "every action has a reaction" and here their target is "turning the table", and if it works then they judge the victims for their bulled reactions = typical racist commie dictator politics.
I guess they're 100% aware of that and that's why they're scared when victims talk to each other.
Interesting USA news;
I think it was Biden who said Europe isn't divided now between Russia and Germany, France, but Russia and east. I tried but couldn't find that news again. Anyway in Ukraine Russian war (since 2014) the Western European countries' reactions were way behind USA, Turkey. Just as in my case, I've been asking help many times from West EU, but I met only with set ups and ignore, lucky for me unlike outside of Europe.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I will fly back to Kuala Lumpur next week if everything goes well :)

lol, my enemies must be desperate now, their subliminal was "jail".
Maybe their "well founded fear" reason of their desperate "jail" subliminal was because;
a) - I rejected the Interior Ministry's (completely useless, corrupt) reply last week.
b) - I realized that they're also violating the peace of victims of communist crimes in this crime, (illegally attacking the peace of a group of people). Which is bad for them in International laws also. (Interesting is last year before they arrested me; for example I found psychiatric fraud ECHR court cases "violation of freedom of thought".)
c) - I put out a new banner on my home which is questioning their achievements in this crime, and the blackmail style commie (ex-KGB) recruit,
d) - and my next week trip to Malaysia is a problem for them (I know very well it's a big problem for them).

* Sure they can fabricate anything in their ex-KGB world.
- But isn't this proves that how right I am by law, and how weak they are for example in Malaysia!?
- And isn't this "jail subliminal" proves that even their "ignore" lost in their psychiatric fraud ex-KGB crime against me?
Literally they've nothing left to lie in this pro-ex-KGB psychiatric fraud. And I'm aware with that the badly working Russian war on Ukraine is blow for them in this case too. All together even me cornering them, and they act like rat.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Well, I missed my flight because I became sick, and I'm angry for that. It's fist time for me to miss a planed trip, especially with a reason like that.
Luckily Qatar (& Malaysian) airline fast and nicely changed the date for me in a low price. I didn't have time to thank for their help, because the chat just crashed (like there were an upset middleman as was in communism).
1)
Fact about this illness which stopped my trip;
A)
-Weather of my city/ town was bad foggy, dirty air etc and many people coughed etc in some places in the city. But now I feel way better almost 100%.

- But it would be foolish to underestimate my enemies ever since they even injected me with illness under hypnosis many years ago..
- And weeks ago they said me in subliminal that I won't go, but honestly they had many bluff subs which never became real.
So it can be a coincident or not.
Well as they say the future will tell whether it was a coincident or not.
- So I will try it few weeks later again, and it will show what just happened. If the next time will be unsuccessful too then there are suddenly too much out of blue coincidences. So the responsible agents (my enemies) were told "Don't screw it up this time..".

B)
And if this illness wasn't a coincident;
Then they're desperately trying to solve this ex-KGB crime issues.
And there is a pride in it for my enemies "They can be in the ((commie) intelligence) book".
If there is "mistake / unsolved problem etc" then they can be in the book as who found or solved that issue.

And there is the loop for my enemies.
- How they want to "win" in this crime and on whose side?
Even an Israeli USA woman in Malaysia agreed with me when I told her "Anybody touches my case wrongly will be dirty in it.", she smiled and replied "Yes it does that".

But 1 thing is sure,
- West has only ex-KGB friends over East EU, and there isn't a single organization in Hungary (east EU) which is not controlled by ex-KGB.
And It worth to mention when I tried to buy the ticket in early September the ticket prices slowly pushed me each time to a later date, up until I just said myself I don't care anything, I will take that 02 November, because soon they will just push me to January.
2)
Anyway as they "Don't stop!",
So I'm gonna send the usual emails to EU secret services, what they never answered. - And I've to send job search emails with addressing them to the Hungarian authorities too (because the authorities play the gas light while run this racist crime).

I really would like to protest too, my last protest was in early September.
And I'm not sure to go or rather concentrate on the rest of my things to do before my next try to fly to Malaysia.
Only thing I did in October was that I put a new banner on my home's fence. But now I can put another banner on my home in November, which can say my enemies are violating the peace of the victims of communist crimes, - and the UN law which shows why this crime against me also a racial discrimination, because even police loved to deny that law too. It will be a small, but there is a "temporary" place for that on 1 of my banners.

* Even my computer has been working differently since the last few months, for example when I write this. Looks like my case got into a new office.
Edit;:Well my travel targets are still the same; Malaysia and its neighbors, and of course I should visit Turkey definitely,. But if I still can't visit Malaysia then Turkey must be my asap target just to be outside of this pro-ex-KGB world. Corrupt EU is the bail of ex-KGB world..

Edit 2; I wonder if my enemies changed their arrogance behaviors in the last months.
Looks like they may copied the good manner of those who helped me, but they still inject their same own dirty criminal subliminal tricks..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

On 04-Nov-2022, I sent another email to EU governments
to ask my 3 questions (+ my reasons) from the EU countries governments, EU leader, (Foreign Affairs, Defense ministries and to Presidents if wasn't contact to Foreign Affairs). I did the same screen records again while I sent the contact forms because many of those don't send robot reply to confirm they got my letter. - And the Austrian 'contact form" of Foreign Ministry rejected to accept my letter, so I had to send again email to Austrian's system and I asked them to forward it if it's possible. Luckily their Defense Ministry accepted my contact form as always.

These are my same questions:
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
Birth place, date; Nationality/ Ethnic; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
04, Nov, 2022. Hungary,
To; Governments/ Ministries and Armies/ Defense leaders of EU's 27 countries.
Some countries don't have emails just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there.

Dear Sir, Madam,
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I'm /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- a,- their communism was not bad.
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.
C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.
E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, nov,  04
Címzett; EU 27 ország Kormányainak/ Minisztériumainak és Katonai/ (Hon)védelmi vezetőknek.
Néhány országnak nincs e-mailje csak "e-Kapcsolatfelvételi űrlap", stb van, ezért ezt nekik oda küldöm.

Tisztelt Cím!
Meg tudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai és EU-nak NATO része;
-Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóival béke és háború idején?
-Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt a kommunista bűnt (átnevelés) és árulást EU-ban?
-Mikor jelent ez "(zsarolás stílusú) beszervezést" az EU titkosszolgálatainak?
Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
- a,- nem volt rossz a kommunizmusuk.
- b,- hagyjak fel a volt kommunisták és hozzátartozóik, stb. előítéletei elleni jogaimmal, habár én és családom a kommunista bűnök áldozata volt.
- c,- és azt is, hogy az erős zaklatás stb. bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem, és ezért nem segítettek nekem a rendőrök.
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.
C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
2; - már elvesztettem a védelmet:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.
E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.

So I missed my flight back to Malaysia this week.
It's hard because I miss some people and also few things there even the praying. But my lunatic enemies now just tried to make me feel more bad with running a subliminal which said I won't be back in Thailand.. lol they must be desperately very weak in South east Asia, as I've been saying that since 2016..
- C'mon be strong and don't uncover yourselves with proving your EU-ex-KGB world has been bluffing (Art of war) with saying you're strong everywhere, because Asians gonna laugh at you stronger in the future. Even your Western friends will be embarrassed.
Unless you're quitter and agree with them to laugh at you, because you're that scared from my next visit there..
You should use moral boosting subliminal like "We're not that weak in South East Asia as Kimar says it..", instead of sending me negative wishes about my next trip there.

Anyway,
I'm not surprised because my enemies may gave up some of their openly arrogant behaviors in their subliminals in the last months. But as I said in my earlier post that my enemies looked like copied the good manner of those who helped me, then they packed in it their own rubbish crimes.. Before that they also ran "I go to Malaysia" subliminals but then they tried to replace Malaysia to USA, like "go to USA" etc, but it never worked out for them that trick.

- So why are you scared from my next trip to Malaysia? and now Thailand too?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

My job search on 09-Nov-2022.

I sent again job -search/ -application in email to employers (private job agencies). Because a few times on phone some employers answer (gas light) was something like this; "- I don't understand why is it problem (health care crime) in workplace and in safety industry?". But they're smart enough to offer me their "factory-doctor" to make "fitness" decision meanwhile my human rights is still oppressed in the same health care system = double-crossing / dirty lawyer-trick. How low IQ they must have to be just to think a factory-doctor trick can clean them in this crime? Only reason I never sent email like this because I thought my enemies clearly aware with this. Well I may accepted too much from them.
Even the police unlawfully took me to that family doctor after they arrested me, so no question about that they try to destroy any victim of their ex-KGB as they can.

This would be my question, and ask:
Dear Sir, Madam,
- Could you  /Humán Centrum Kft., Primajob Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft./  lawfully employ me? I accept any kind of jobs.

Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ politikai párt, -Demetr Zoltán,
-Dr Kövér László; Országház Hivatala; -Terror Háza Múzeum, Schmidt Mária,
-Kiss Zsolt, Főigazgató, Nemzeti Egészségbiztosítási Alapkezelő (NEAK)
-Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Dr Alakszai Zoltán, BAZ-Megyei Kormánymegbízott, -Dr Asztalos Ágnes, főosztályvezető, Népegészségügyi Főosztály,
-Dr Hudák Zita, Edelényi Járási Hiv., Dr Király Mária, Népegészségügyi Oszt.
-Dr Motkó Tamás, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Szabó Ilona, -Dr Lencár Márta, -Dr Tímár József,
-Szitka Péter, Polgármester Kazincbarcika, -Weilandics Miklós Foglalkoztatási Oszt., Dr Agonás Lajos Béla Kbarcika Járási Hiv.
-Dr Bakk Richárd; Kazincbarcikai Rendőrkapitány, -Országos Rendőr Főkapitányság (ORFK), stb Magyarországi Rendőrségek
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
- Humán Centrum Kft., Primajob Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft
Csatolás: CV2022KimarN.pdf; KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
Tárgy: Mit tudnak tanácsolni nekem?

Tisztelt Cím!
- Tudnának Önök /Humán Centrum Kft., Primajob Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft./ törvényesen alkalmazni? Bármilyen munkát elvállalok.

1) Megjegyzés;
A magyar hatóságok rasszista (kommunista) bűnei elnyomják az emberi jogaimat 2015 óta.
Például; - Nincs törvényes védelmem az egészségügyben (2015 óta). - Háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.).
- Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel.
Például;  Nincs törvényes munkavédelmi jogom. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
Ha igen, Önök tudnának alkalmazni engem, akkor a munkakörülményekről szeretnék érdeklődni.
Ha Önök cége üzemorvost használ erre, akkor szeretném megkérni azt az orvost, hogy válaszoljon hivatalosan emberi jogi kérdéseimre. A kérdéseim ugyanazok amit dr Motkó Tamás háziorvos azonnal elutasított elfogadni, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak. Csatoltam a kérdéseimet "20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf"
2) Megjegyzés:
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, november, 09

*** Angolul / in English ***

To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary -FIDESZ political party, -Zoltán Demeter,
-Dr László Kövér; Office of Parliament; -House of Terror Museum, Mária Schmidt,
-Zsolt Kiss, Director General, Tasks of the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK),
-Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Dr Zoltán Alaszkai, Govt Commissioner; BAZ County Govt Office, -Dr Ágnes Asztalos, National Public Health Department,
-Dr Zita Hudák, District Office of Edelény; Dr Mária Király, National Public Health Dept.
-Dr Tamás Motkó, -Lászlóné Kovács Mária, -Ilona Szabó, -Dr Márta Lencár, -Dr József Tímár,
-Péter Szitka, Mayor of Kazincbarcika, -Miklós Weilandics Employment Dept., Dr Lajos Béla Agonás District Office of Kbarcika
-Dr Richárd Bakk police chief of Kazincbarcika, -National (Country) Police Headquarters (ORFK), etc Hungarian Police
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
- Humán Centrum Kft., Primajob Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft
Attachments: CV2022KimarN.pdf; KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf;
20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
Subject: What can you advise me

Dear Sir, Madam,
- Could you (PannonJob Kft, / Humán Centrum K/ft., Primajob Személyzeti Szolgáltató Kft./ lawfully employ me? I accept any kind of jobs.

1) Comment;
For example; - I don't have lawful protection in health care (since 2015). - Family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.).
- Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection.
For example; I don't have lawful industrial safety rights. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
2) Comment:
- I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
09, November, 2022. Hungary,
Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimá

And I'm hopping this time nothing gonna stop me from traveling to Malaysia. I'm still sure my enemies and their friends can't be happy at all about this travel, because they are very weak there.
Russian war on Ukraine and my story:
- Looks like Hungarian govt is trying to change face with getting closer to Turks, because their Russia is losing the war in Ukraine. Hungary govt and their opposition are in the same security trouble in this Russian war on Ukraine too.
And this Ukraine war is re-drawing the power globally even in South-East Asia, and my case is a problem for my enemies and especially to their West European friends.
Well west EU always covered up the ex-KGB crimes in Hungary with corrupt bureaucratic ignore, and that's why they aren't happy my travel.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Wow,
The local Prosecution (Széllné dr. Popovics Judit) in Kazincbarcika sent to me a more than lawyer tricky reply e-letter. Probably they replied to my Nov-2022 job search email - in what I tried to apply at 2 job agencies and I informed the agencies and the authorities about that - I can't work lawfully because of the authorities racist communist crime against my life, - and I asked their advice about that.

This would be the Prosecution's reply;
Google translation:
Dear Norbert Kimár!
I gratefully accepted your application, which was submitted to the Kazincbarcika District Prosecutor's Office.
I have to inform you that there are no vacancies at the prosecutor's office.
I have registered your application if, for some reason, you are an employee the possibility of its application arises, I will notify you.
Kazincbarcika, November 15, 2022.
And the origin in Hungarian;
Tisztelt Kimár Norbert!
Köszönettel vettem pályázatát, melyet a Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészséghez benyújtott.
Arról kell tájékoztatnom, hogy az ügyészségen nincs betöltetlen álláshely.
Pályázatát nyilvántartásba helyeztem, amennyiben – valamely ok folytán – munkavállalói alkalmazásának lehetősége felmerül, értesíteni fogom.
Kazincbarcika, 2022. november 15.

Széllné dr. Popovics Judit
címzetes főügyészségi ügyész
járási vezető ügyész

It's clever isn't?
- They registered that part of my email in what I show my will to work, but they ignored the following part of my email;
"Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015,.. and therefore for example I can't work legally."
- Looks like they try to double cross again. When I'm going to reject their misleading reply then they may say "he's not cooperating with employer".

But on the other hand;
- Did the prosecutor just try to use my email to make a precedence of how to ignore serious racist human rights crime in registration of job-application, and in worker safety / or even in job-places?
- And they just proved that again the Hungarian justice system is still not independent from Russian controlled ex-communist agent ideology.

It was a cornered reply attack from them;
It charmingly ignored my situation with a double cross attack, but I hardly believe they're that "happy" as their reply tries to show it.
And they only replied (with gaslight) to my 2 job search emails from the 3 emails. For some reason they rather didn't reply to my 1st email what I addressed to the Defence/ Justice/ Minister, etc and also to the NATO-Intelligence;
Could you lawfully employ me for example as a reservist, or tell me how should I work elsewhere in life?
Because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
- Why didn't they reply to my 1st email of these job searches?
- Why didn't they use their gaslight (misleading to ignore) answer to my 1st (NATO) email too?

Because their ignore could openly violate even the peace of the victims of ex-KGB communist crimes inside NATO?

As Gandhi said; "First they ignore, then laugh, then attack and then you win".
(But as in Russian war on Ukraine, they retreat to regroup after lost attack and that's why now Ukrainians are killing Russian soldier even when those retreat).

No wonder why they're scared from my trip to Malaysia and even if I think about Turkey. They told me "nobody cares that "stupid" law", but foreigners are saying they are that "stupid".
I found help in Malaysia because I was looking for peace. Those who helped me said me that "Our parents raised and told us that everybody is human being". Literally they've been exporting peace into EU/ Hungary.
- I should had visit Turkey after its border was fully open, and - I should had to go out to protest in October and in November also. Because my enemies love be time-stealer too just to bust their racist moral.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

25-Nov-2022
I rejected in email the corrupt reply of District Prosecution Kazincbarcika. My reason was the same, basically they all the time mislead, ignore and reject to stop their own crime.

They can look for someone else to be their arrogant "precedence" lawyer trick to cover their pro-ex-KGB crime but not me, I will always reject it..
Can you imagine what they did and do with those victims who trust in these racist commie agent criminals, literally those victims naively gave/ give to the racist criminals another chance to repeat their own commie terror history..

- And can you imagine how weak is NATO's counter intelligences in east EU if the Hungarian prosecution had no problem with trying this fake precedence which is on treason level in the eyes of public??
Maybe NATO weapons can end up in Iran, North Korea etc without Russian war on Ukraine too.

This would be the email;
Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -FIDESZ politikai párt, -Demetr Zoltán,
-Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság, -Országos Bíróság Hivatal, stb Magyarországi Bíróságok
-Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség, -Központi Nyomozó Főügyészség, -Legfőbb Ügyészség, -stb Magyarországi Ügyészség
-Dr Varga Judit Igazságügyi Miniszter, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter, -Dr. Takács Péter egészségügyért felelős államtitkár
Csatolás: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF
20220907KbMKU_KimarN.JPG; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 20221115mailMkuKb.pdf
20220814mailKimarN.pdf; 20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20221109mailKimarN.pdf;
Tárgy: Elutasítom az Ügyészség válaszát
Tisztelt Cím!
A Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészség küldött nekem egy válaszlevelet dátuma 2022-november-15, Ig.18/2013/100. szám.
Elutasítom az Önök válaszát.
Indoklás: A leveleimben (20221109mailKimarN.pdf; 20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20220814mailKimarN.pdf) közlöm, hogy azért küldök leveleket Önöknek is, mert a magyar hatóságok rasszista (kommunista) bűnei elnyomják az emberi jogaimat 2015 óta, és ezért nem tudok például legálisan dolgozni.

- De az Önök válaszlevele figyelmen kívül hagyta ezt a súlyos bűncselekményt és a következményeit, de viszont próbál adni egy félrevezető választ nekem.
- Érdekes olvasni a az Önök válaszleveleit és arra gondolni, hogy e-maileket küldök erről a (ex-KGB) bűncselekményről még a NATO Hírszerző Ügynökségnek (NCIA), (és az EU Minisztériumainak és a civil és védelmi hírszerző ügynökségeiknek is).
És elgondolkoztató hogy hogyan néznek az Önök válaszaira ezek a hírszerzések, Minisztériumok, hatóságok. Mint egy referenciára vagy egy példára? Főképpen amikor olvassák a következő megjegyzésemet:
Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. - Emberi jogaim el vannak nyomva rasszista kommunista szándékkal Magyarországon 2015 óta. - Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt. - És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Név: Kimár Norbert, - Lakcím: Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
- Születési idő, hely, Állampolgárság: 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, november, 24
Tisztelettel Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul, In English. ***
To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary -FIDESZ political party, -Zoltán Demeter,
-Kazincbarcika District Court, -National Office for Judiciary, etc Hungarian Courts
-Kazincbarcika District Prosecution Office, -Central Chief Prosecution Office of Investigation, -Supreme Prosecution Office, etc Hungarian Prosecution
-Dr Judit Varga Minister of Justice, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior, -Dr Péter Takács Secretary of State for Health
Attachment: KimarN_SzIg.jpg; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 20220509ToJaHiKbTB.PDF
20220907KbMKU_KimarN.JPG; 20151115Consul.png; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf; 20221115mailMkuKb.pdf
20220814mailKimarN.pdf; 20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20221109mailKimarN.pdf;
Subject: I reject the Prosecution's reply
Dear Sir, Madam,
The Kazincbarcika District Prosecution sent me a date od 15-November-2022 reply letter (registry number): Ig.18/2013/100.
I reject your reply.
Reasoning: I'm saying in my letters (20220923mailKimarN.pdf; 20220814mailKimarN.pdf) that I've been sending letters to you too, because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015, and therefore for example I can't work legally.
- But your reply letter ignored this serious crime and its consequences, and on the other hand it tries to give me a misleading answer.

- It's interesting to read your reply letters and to think about that, I've been sending emails about this (ex-KGB) crime even to the NATO Intelligences (NCIA), (and also to the EU Ministries and to their civil and defence intelligence agencies too).
And it makes to wonder how these Intelligences, Ministries, and authorities look at your replies. As to a reference or to an example? Especially when they read my following comment;
Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. - My human rights have been oppressed with racist communist will in Hungary since 2015. - I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help. - And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- Name: Mr. Norbert Kimár, - Address: Hungary, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai ut 56.
- Birth place, date, Nationality; Hungary, Kazincbarcika, 19, May, 1972; Hungarian,
24, November , 2022. Hungary,
Sincerely: Mr. Norbert Kimár

So I'm going to try to travel to Malaysia again, we'll see how it will be.
If something gonna stop my travel again, then I will visit Turkey to find advice and help there about this travel. Well long ago that's how I could travel to Iran also, because I only found "no" and "scam answers" inside Hungary (EU), meanwhile the trip was so simple.