ethic problem by psychiatric examination

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

ethic problem by psychiatric examination

Post by knorbert »

Hi,

What do you think about this ethic problem by psychiatric examination?

The psychiatric examination has a common question "was there anybody from your family in psychiatric etc?"

"-Yes, 1 of my grandmothers was a victim of commies: they raped her, then forced-move her to another city, then she killed herself after she got out from a psychiatric, because that continuous stalk was a psychological torture for her. And we cannot get her murders names (commies) though even the laws allow it."

If I say "No" then I lied to the doctors and against myself in psychological examination,
If I say "Yes" then doctors can be prejudice, because this is a sensitive issue in Hungary, nobody likes to hear "agent (commie) list" (it's a can of worms). (It's quite like expecting a “confession, inquisition” from a relative of Holocaust victim where the Holocaust denying has not yet consequence, or would be freely judged there where Hitler’s members, fans etc can be present with their wishes.)

Some people said that "you don't have to go there.." but that's already a label on me, and limiting my human rights because my ex-family-doctor wanted this examination when I tried to renew my driver licence in 2015.
Earlier in 2014, I was stalked, threatened, bulled even to kill myself, and I did go voluntary for help in Austria and they found me healthy when stalkers on Internet bulled me to kill myself in a manipulative way.

When I talk about this problem some people say I've mental problem, and others try to turn away from the answer in a polite way.
notmartha

Re: ethic problem by psychiatric examination

Post by notmartha »

Welcome, Knorbert!

In the KJV, Matthew 10:16-17 says,

“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils,”

To be as “wise as serpents”, we need to be able to speak like serpents. This includes the use of mental reservation, equivocation, and casuistry when forced to reply to the serpents’ questions, and to avoid being “delivered up".

The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia, 1901, defines these terms:
Mental reservation

The intentional withholding of some word or clause necessary to convey fully the meaning of the speaker or writer; the word or clause so withheld.

Equivocation

1. In logic, a fallacy depending upon the double signification of some one word: distinguished from amphibology, which depends upon the doubtful interpretation of a whole sentence.

2. Ambiguity of speech; specifically, the use, with a view to mislead, of words or expressions susceptible of a double signification; prevarication.
Casuistry

1. In ethics, the solution of special problems of right and duty by the application of general ethical principles or theological dogmas ; the answering of questions of conscience.

Hence—2. Over-subtle and dishonest reasoning; sophistry.

Here are some possible answers to the question:

“Was there anybody from your family in psychiatric care?”

Mental reservation –

“To my knowledge, there was nobody in my (immediate) family in psychiatric care.”

“To my knowledge, nobody in my family received psychiatric care (care being protection and watchfulness which would have prevented my grandmother from committing suicide).”

The word(s) in parenthesis are thought but not said, and you state a truth as your grandmother is not in your immediate family and she did not receive care.

Equivocation –

“I have no verifiable history of any mental illness in my family.”

“I have no firsthand knowledge of any family members receiving psychiatric care.”

Either of these statements would be true. You weren’t there. You did not see any care being given to your grandmother. There is no proof of her ever being mentally ill. You can’t personally verify that the secondhand information you have received is accurate. Can you prove that she received psychiatric care? Even if she was in a psychiatric facility, where is the evidence she received care?

Casuistry -

I can’t think of any good replies using the casuistry technique. I’d probably circumvent the question due to its unethical nature in one of the following ways:

“I personally refrain from discussing others’ personal medical records, as I expect your ethics would demand."

“Wow! I’m offended that you would ask me about someone else’s private health records! You ARE keeping everything we discuss here private, aren’t you? Maybe I shouldn’t say anymore to you…”

“I find it irresponsible and discrediting to spread rumors and hearsay, don’t you?”

I’m sure there are many ways this question can wisely be answered. Hope some of these suggestions may help you to at least think differently about how to approach the serpents’ questions.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Thank You!!

You're right, that's it, I shouldn't be "can opener", so (you open this can not me).

"To my knowledge, nobody in my family received psychiatric care (care being protection and watchfulness which would have prevented my grandmother from committing suicide)."

“I have no verifiable history of any mental illness in my family.'

Thanks again !
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post the following here too because it gives many answers to the above question.

This is outlaw act of Hungarian authorities (including civil servant) is a Racist Discrimination, and Crime Against Humanity.

And the Russian system’s foreign secret services (including ex-KGB and its under groups) and political, etc investments have benefit from it..
Literally they’re running it.
And (Hungarian) authorities refuse to investigate, terminate this kind of racist crimes, as even their (Swedish) Ombudsman (UN) said me that I’m not the first (victim) of it, but reports don’t exist about these..

Literally the main purpose of their psychiatric fraud is, to silent the opinions, the oppositions, and the victims of racist communist crimes against humanity.
This way ex-KGB, etc agents look like innocent and with their relatives, etc can stay in power..

Their well known corrupt lawyer trick “Make the victims look like they’re crazy” so there won’t be testimony against racist communist agency crimes..

- Who would let himself to be judged by those racist communists, or by their relatives, etc who ran persecutions and even killed in his family?
It’s like expecting from Holocaust survivor Jews that their present and past mental health will be judged by Nazi criminals or by Nazi’s children etc..
(No wonder why even Muslims said me in the last few years “Jews are smart people”.)
Justice has to be independent to anybody (defending from any racist commie, etc criminals, etc relatives, lobbies), without making any difference between victims of racist communist crimes..
And not to forget that, many racist ex-commie secret agents' names are still secret, namely they are still active agents and even their relatives acts are unknown (like in MAFIA)..

And authorities have many corrupt lawyer tricks, for example:
“Change family doctor” suggestion, when they refuse to terminate the doctors racist crime..
“You’ve to work together with these (outlaw) doctors.” Namely they're forcing the victim.
“Go and find yourself a doctor, who accept your rights" But they protect the outlaw acts of doctors.

- Since 2015 doctors are asking from me that kind of health care examination, in what exactly the Hungarian health care system is unable with mentally healthy mind to be suitable and to answer, for example to the purpose of proving their impartiality, in other words there is prejudice.
** I'd like to note that I had to wait one year for copy of my medical history to be released. Meanwhile they only investigated some of the parts of my reports.**
- They make investigation while the victims cannot look into their own health documents..

The continuous protest, expressing opinion with demonstration is one of their real weakness point, and to look for foreign help where they and their western (Swedish etc) friends have no real lobby etc power. (Like I found help in some Islam and Buddhist countries)..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post here too the followings, as a help for others..

According to the 1965 UN International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination:
Article 1

1. In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

I’m not fully sure who cannot belong to “descent” or what “descent” means by UN law, so UN maybe allows or not to persecute people with using this (but I doubt it’s legal):
- For example when Russian supported Hungarian communists called people like my parents, grandparents as “egyébszármazású” in English “other origin, descent” , (”egyéb” means other, else; and ”származás” means origin, descent) even though my parents are/ were native Hungarians from Christian families.
Russian supported Hungarian communists said that prejudice by job, profession, etc or roots of families and so on.. like a “class persecution” reason.. But a part of stolen money went to Moscow and that happened what Moscow wanted.. And KGB had agents even inside noble Hungarian families, as Péter Medgyessy PM of Hungary was 1 of them..
- Practically commies persecuted, killed those who didn’t belong to their ideology and it was controlled from commie Moscow.. and they are still protected and unlawfully..

And sure ex-KGB with present Russian secret services represent themselves and make benefit for Russian system (Russian race, descent, nationals, their allies) from this persecution on me with using their racist criminal commie past, meanwhile I’m ethnic Hungarian and citizen of Hungary and not Russian, neither communist..
And they prefer to say me “Nobody cares that “stupid” law..”, and “Better if you leave the country..”.. instead of stopping their prejudice against my life..
(Russian oppression over Hungary)

The law is not coincidently asking in any investigation, trial, etc that: “Do you have family or any kind of relative, or friendship, etc or angry relationship with this/ that person?”..

And yes the commies’ children, etc have no responsibility for their families’ very evil organized crimes, but that doesn’t mean the law can be wrongly used by emotion issues.. Especially to violate victims fundamental human rights.. for purpose to gain benefit from it..

And there is a UN law which purposely proves that “emotion issue” also:

Article 1,
4. Special measures taken for the sole purpose of securing adequate advancement of certain racial or ethnic groups or individuals requiring such protection as may be necessary in order to ensure such groups or individuals equal enjoyment or exercise of human rights and fundamental freedoms shall not be deemed racial discrimination, provided, however, that such measures do not, as a consequence, lead to the maintenance of separate rights for different racial groups and that they shall not be continued after the objectives for which they were taken have been achieved.

And this law is for the victims and relatives etc and not for the perpetrators or their relatives etc..

I also want to keep it outside of Hungary too, so before pandemic I ran/ traveled to abroad, and I’ve been receiving help from some people in Malaysia (especially in Chow Kit)..
But travel is not possible since covid pandemic, so I started to protest next to embassies too, “Russian” and “Swedish”..

** And I’m saying again that the continuous protest, expressing opinion, demonstration is one of commies real weakness point (reflection)..
I should have been doing it from first moment when this racist crime started.. But I found zero information for some reason, except manipulations, and I didn’t understand many things just knew that I’ve rights..

Practically - those who won’t knee down to “former” Kádár-ist commie agents - are not considered to be human by FIDESZ either.. (FIDESZ supposed to be the “conservative” party in Hungary)

Literally they try to force/ pressure me to give up my fundamental rights.. just as they try to tell me “everything is ok to live and work with the (corrupt) health documents/ insurance”..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I like to put this post here too, if somebody who has not enough time to find / read my other post or maybe impatient but looking for answers and facts like me. It's not the freedom but important explanation of "why are they corrupting, lying anything what they can and for who".

I found interesting story, news about feeling, emotion, trust issues by crimes against humanity.
it’s about the feelings, emotion, trust and conflicts etc etc between victims and the (grown up) children of the mass murder secret police etc in Argentina.
So that happens inside families where parents committed crimes against humanity:
- Some of them are sick of their parents crimes and try to speak out, meanwhile others are defending those criminal parents and many of them are against those who speak out..

That’s why everybody rejected me by emotion/ prejudice and some of them said me “Nobody cares that “stupid” law..”.
Well they are the “nobody”..

The Dirty War.. the brutal military junta that ruled Argentina between 1976 and 1983 and the victims and relatives of victims still didn’t forget.. (Here in Hungary the evil communism ended in 1989, six years later than in Argentina).
Even though victims were from left wings, unions, and students, political opponents, etc but the criminals, perpetrators were the secret police, etc and they worked for the military regime government.. But here in east EU the "left" wing police etc did the crimes..
But there is no difference between crimes against humanities, and this story proves how it works by emotion inside families..

It’s on BBC news. 'My father, the killer' (the audio is good also)
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-513799 ... Coazx-q8zI

And then another story on the Narratively.. * “The Disobedient Children of Monsters” *
https://narratively.com/disobedient-children-monsters/

I quoted some sentences from the articles, but better to read and save the full articles, because there are many interesting things to prove emotion/ prejudice exists!
And not easy to read them, need time.

****** The Children of monster parents *******

Breaking the code:
They called themselves Disobedient Stories, because they are breaking the family rule of silence.
Most long ago stopped seeing their fathers and many, like Analía, have siblings who will no longer talk to them.
In many ways, Kalinec was an anomaly: By speaking out within her family, she was breaking the tacit “code of silence” that is sacrosanct in such military and police environments. She knew others must be going through similar experiences — the investigations that had put her father in prison were continuing, and more men were being arrested for crimes committed during the dictatorship — but she didn’t actually know anyone else like herself.
Many of the members of Historias Desobedientes have been cut off from their families, some of whom still defend what their relatives did. 

They protest (reflection) and wrote on their banner:
Their multi-coloured banner read, "We are the relatives of the perpetrators of genocide."
“We inherited a history, a history that came to us from our grandparents and our parents,” says Kalinec. “So we said, let’s do something different. For ourselves and our children too. So that we can transform our legacy and transform all this hate, all this evil, all this pain that was caused. We aren’t trying to fix anything, because that’s not our responsibility. But we are trying to help reconstruct, to help overcome.”

And interesting is one of the children of criminal secret police is a psychologist and teacher (Analía Kalinec).
Analía Kalinec, a psychologist and school teacher was born in 1980, in the middle of the junta's battle against supporters of the left. Her memories of her policeman father mostly date from after this period - she remembers him cooking barbecues, taking his daughters to the sports club and on fishing trips.
She and her three sisters all married young and weren't interested in politics.
Analía's father is Eduardo Emilio Kalinec, a former police officer who served under the brutal military junta that ruled Argentina between 1976 and 1983.
He was accused of some of the worst human rights violations in the country's recent past - over 180 cases of abduction, torture and murder committed in the regime's secret detention camps.
For the sons and daughters of convicted criminals, it is often more complicated.
"Look, I ask myself that all the time, we always discuss it in the collective," says Analía. "How do you erase affection? How do you delete your good memories? How can you decide to love or not to love? I refuse to give up on this father that I once loved, there's a part of me that wants to hold on to that. So I live with these contradictions."
Some have gone further though, calling themselves "ex-daughters" or putting in a formal request to change their surname.
"I think it is a very personal decision to make, but for me it wouldn't change anything. I am not going to give my father the right to keep the surname. It is also MY surname, my family, my history", says Analía.
Paula agrees.

********* Victims’ relatives and survivors of Genocide/ Crimes against humanity ********
Yet not everyone is ready for their activism. The collective is an uncomfortable presence for some of the victims' relatives and survivors.
"These 'disobedient' sons and daughters had plenty of opportunities to speak up - and they didn't do it earlier, why is that?" questioned survivor Delia Barrera, when interviewed by the BBC in 2019.
She said she didn't trust them, particularly those who said they still loved their father, after everything he did.
"Tell me you don't love him," she said, "and maybe that's a different story."

Edited : And of course this "why" isn't just about saving family members, but also means the opportunity to continue that family criminal life for money and power. as their easy relaxed life and wealth / or privilege proves that too here in east EU (and west if commie members emigrate)..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

This racist commie crime has at least 3 fronts against me:

- 1, Doctors (authorities) want the victim of organized crime, namely me to go to psychiatric and not the perpetrators. All because police (authorities) rejected to help me against criminals.
Silencing the victim is more dirtier than when “simple” MAFIA members get freedom instead of jail with corrupted psychiatric diagnosis.
(I wonder how the law can allow this to happen.)

- 2, Authorities reject to accept my human rights if I want to prevent prejudice.
Few times they even said me “Nobody cares that “stupid” law”, “Better if you leave the country (emigrate)”.
Because I said them; I won’t accept any psychiatric examination in Hungary, for reason I’m a victim and a relative of victims of commie agent crimes against humanity, and we don’t know these criminals names..

- 3, They corrupted my health documents and public health insurance (TB) with false medical reports, and authorities rejected to investigate, terminate, delete those.
*- Some of their false reports are there to run psychiatric fraud, to silence me namely the victim.
*- And other false medical reports are only there to complicate and mess everything.
And they can use them as a “plan-B” to ignore racism, literally for purpose to mislead any future investigation with these.

These 3 fronts are aiding and benefiting the racist commie criminals against me, and authorities are protecting this racial crime.
Because of these: - I’ve no lawful protection in health care system.
- I cannot work lawfully (no lawful safety industry), just as private health/ tourist etc insurance companies cannot make contract with me.

* How psychiatric hospitals would act, if they saw these 3 criminal fronts?
Probably it would all depend whether the hospital is connected to commies and corrupted, or not.
Because they should report this because it’s based on a racial psychiatric fraud crime, or to protect the racial criminals with false diagnosis..

And that’s a reason of that the Hungarian system rejects my rights about foreign examination, and said me to emigrate, if I want to do it on abroad.
“Make the victim look like he’s crazy” so there won’t be testimony against organized (racist commie agent) crimes.

It’s easy, just slowly need to stalk, harass, bull somebody more and more meanwhile police do nothing..
Then if the victim put the law into his hands then he goes to jail as a criminal, if not then he will be victim of psychiatric fraud..
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post this here too in case someone has not enough time to read my other but longer topic, though looking for ideas:
I started to use “Hire me, Can you employ me” banner idea too.. With this I target the racist, corrupt authorities family, (and friends) private businesses and of course their political party.
“Dear ………..
- Could you lawfully employ me, or to tell how to do it elsewhere?
Because authorities racist (commie) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.”

They can set you up with fake business etc information, addresses so it needs to be careful as possible..

- Well the 1st was (Demetervin) and they answered with a lawyer trick message: “Dear Norbert Kimár! There is a great need for (a) working hand (s) in Mád!”, but when I arrived the owners weren’t there..
Well all I’ve to do is just to go back and repeat it with using his advice, front of mayor’s office (which is front of his business)..
- The 2nd (business of Justice Minister’s father) wasn’t there and nobody replied.
- The 3rd (Fidesz party central office) played the “nobody is inside”, then next time guards tried to be tricky “go to other address”..

And I still express my opinion/ protest, demonstrate too, and though some people said me it’s worthless, but what I feel is wish I started these earlier, because these and reflection are their weakness.

And I found (“coincidently”) a “forgotten refugees in Indonesia” group in facebook (finally a voice of a group), though they’ve some kind of conflict with the UNICEF Indonesian system, because it’s “only” a transit country and some of them have been waiting for 9 years. So literally I can see a few things but in a divided way, because I’ve good relation with some Indonesians in Malaysia.. But hey it’s a perspective view.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Well I found a story in wikipedia https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malina_Hedvig (I cannot fully check it because it was only in Internet, but I heard years ago she (victim) moved to Hungary in the end).
A Hungarian-Slovakian woman Malina Hedvig was persecuted (unknown people attacked her in 2006, and then police stopped the investigation based on she lied to police):
1, - She took her case to EU Court of Human rights, but then she had a peace deal with Slovakian government, so she stopped that trial, but then her nationalist enemies restarted the persecution with a trial inside Slovakia.

2, - So After her peace deal agreement a new government restarted the case in Slovakia, and prosecutors wanted to put her under psychiatric examination or inpatient of psychiatric hospital to prove she falsely testified, even though the crime against her happened 6,5 years earlier.

- And (in 2013) experts from Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech organized a psychiatric conference in Pöstyén. They established/ stated that it’s not possible to do that psychiatric examination lawfully after that many years.
** And they stated that the government wants to use medicine for ideological purposes.
Quote from wikipedia (Google translator):
Conference participants noted that it was impossible to examine a person's mental state after six and a half years, and stated that the power (government) intended to use medicine for ideological purposes, and such serious abuse was previously reported by the World Psychiatric Association only in the Soviet Union and in 2004 in China last established. Their resolution adopted at the conference will also be sent to the Slovak Psychiatric Association and the World Psychiatric Association.

Origin in Hungarian:
A konferencia résztvevői megállapították, hogy lehetetlen hat és fél év után megvizsgálni egy személy szellemi állapotát, illetve kijelentették, hogy a hatalom ideológiai célból fel kívánja használni az orvostudományt, és ilyen súlyos visszaélést a Pszichiátriai Világszövetség ezt megelőzően csak a Szovjetunióban, illetve 2004-ben Kínában állapított meg utoljára. A konferencián elfogadott állásfoglalásukat megküldik a Szlovák Pszichiátriai Társaság és a Pszichiátriai Világszövetség részére is.
3, - But the Slovakian prosecutors still requested her to under go psychiatric examination and even to fine her for money if she won’t go..
- Then she moved to Hungary and the Slovak government accused her with perjury but they sent the case to Hungary.. A new PM came because the earlier PM and interior minister who ran the persecution on her had to resign for reason of Italian MAFIA / corruption/ journalist murder case..
And the case against her was terminated in 2018, in Hungary..
Some people said they used her in a political game.

((( *1, - Literally she had a peace deal but with loophole in it, and later the new government used that in their own court.
Well I too was always hopping for a peace deal, but it never worked out because there were lawyer tricky loopholes in those..
“Hope is a mistake” they use heart emotion (beggar crocodile-tear) and then other commies backstab later. Usually there is lobby which wants the loophole and then they use it..

((( * 2, - So looks like there is a deadline which after psychiatrists cannot lawfully examine the years earlier mental health of victim.. but they can corruptly request and force it and without any consequence.. How is it not a modern inquisition of a cornered system?

- Well Hungarian doctors (authorities) want me (the victim) to go under psychiatric examination since 2015, but they always rejected my rights to prevent communist prejudice in those requested examinations.
And their reasons were based on unlawful racism : “Nobody cares that “stupid” law..”, “The communist agent crimes against humanity were long ago..” (but they don’t let us know the commie agents), “...leave Hungary (emigrate)..”. Plus they rejected to investigate my reports, meanwhile they corrupted my health documents, insurance with false medical reports.
- Practically they over minimized and ignored almost everything and then they denied me..
- And family doctors’ psychiatric diagnose reports without psychiatric license are worthless against me, just as the neurologist family doctor also has been rejecting my rights from first moment.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I started to search in the court cases (case laws) of ECHR (European Court of Human Rights), for some reason so far I didn't find any case against prejudice like mine against the emotion of communist criminal agents.

But I found an interesting ECHR case:
Article 9 [Freedom of thought, conscience and religion]
In a psychiatric hospital the doctors even tried to force the victim to abandon religion/ believe (psycho-correction) in Lithuania (it's a former communist country, now EU member).
(- Actually communist history is well known for forcing their victims with blackmail, torture etc to join or work for communist party even as secret agents, sometimes until victims died or escaped from the country.)

CASE OF MOCKUTĖ v. LITHUANIA (Application no. 66490/09) JUDGMENT STRASBOURG, 27 February 2018
First, she had been held unlawfully at the hospital for more than 50 days and had for the most part been under a very strict regime, such that she had been unable either to practise meditation or to visit the Osjo Meditation Centre.

Second, the doctors had tried to “correct” her to persuade her to abandon her religion, which they considered as “fictitious”, and she had felt constrained to obey them, even on pain of receiving a diagnosis which would have made her unemployable. Ms Mockutė had overall demonstrated that pressure had been exerted on her to change her religious beliefs and to prevent her from manifesting them. There had been no justification, in domestic law or under the Convention, for such interference, and therefore there had been a violation of Article 9 of the Convention.
The applicant therefore has demonstrated that pressure was exerted on her to change her religious beliefs and prevent her from manifesting them
The applicant also underlined that while being held unlawfully at the hospital doctors had used psycho-correction techniques aimed at bringing about a critical and negative attitude to her religion. Such facts had been confirmed by the Court of Appeal and were also apparent from her medical records. The psychiatrists’ negative attitude towards her religion and the Ojas Meditation Centre itself had also been confirmed by doctor D.Š. during the Srovės broadcast. It was therefore illogical and irrational to argue, as the Government had done (see paragraph 114 below), that the psychiatrists had made it possible for her to practise such a religion while at the same time applying psycho-correction methods with respect to it.
All I know is the health care system is doing this against me: 1 - Typical MAFIA-political regime protection = losing rights in prevention of crime:
- family doctors say organized harassment etc crimes never happened against me, - and that's why police rejected to help me, - and they would like to consider these as my paranoia. (Discrediting victim in justice system.)
- Which would make me to lose my rights in prevention of crime.

2 - Denying anti-prejudice rights = racial discrimination (in health care):
- the doctors also want to “correct” me to persuade/ convince me to abandon my rights against the prejudice of racial ex-communists agents, etc relatives, which doctors consider as " my paranoia," and because "It was long ago," - and because "Nobody cares that "stupid" law.".
- Which would make me to lose my freedom of - rights, - thought, - opinion.

3 - Their reasons for corrupting my health history, insurance = extortion-torture, etc or expulsion:
- Well I've been lost protection in health care since 2015, because they rejected my (descent) rights against prejudice and then they corrupted my health documents, insurance with false medical reports. - Therefore for example my travel rights is limited and I cannot work legally, - abuse of rights to Excessive limitations on my rights and freedoms, - And authorities even told me to leave my own country - expulsion, - and racial descent /social origin discrimination too.
* Sounds like the old communist script if they cannot luck up their victims then they use extortion, etc or expulsion.

4, - Their plan/ Setup:
*- And how was not the stronger and stronger harassments, etc against me - a planned trick/ setup?
-a- to push me to police who then rejected to help me..
-b- and then I went to family doctor to renew my driving-license, - and she asked what's going with me - and I naively told her this harassment, etc, police story, - and she said this crime is my paranoia, - then I said my rights against communist prejudice - but she simply rejected my human rights against racial prejudice (like she would know well how this racial prejudice works).
-c- and for example 1 year later finally I got out a copy of my medical record and then police rather filed a report for me, but they denied it within few days, which turned out to be another trick to cover the crimes of racist communist family doctors.

5, - And they never thought:
- I could get foreign help,
- the pandemic travel bans will not be fully on their side, (well it made me to protest in Hungarian streets etc,)
- I will carry on and widening my protests.
- and I will even show them it's stronger to look for job with banners at their political party, family, etc business connections, than at their private homes what their coward laws banned already.

Edit:
I stopped the protests, because police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, well it was my fault also because I said loudly what I felt with less control until police had to take me away.. In the cell I was thinking and fasting (I only drank water and I wasn't really hungry).
In the trial, the judge order was a minor offence and therefore they charged me for about $100 money what I agreed to pay.
Anyway my opinion about protesting expressing opinion in streets, I shouldn't have done that long, not sure it's worth to do it more than 5-7 times in 6-8 months, because in that time the other side has enough time to answer, literally their silent would be their answer. Maybe the lockdown gave me no other choice just to stay home and do this forever, but without lockdown probably I would be still in and out of country.