ethic problem by psychiatric examination

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
knorbert

Re: ethic problem by psychiatric examination

Post by knorbert »

I believe this would be the crime what authorities and government are doing against me, but it's not over yet and they always do anything they can.
(and I'm not lawyer, and this is political case where human rights lawyers can be easily connected to anywhere.)

- I've been victim of a political motivated psychiatric fraud attempt since 2015, and former communists (ex-KGB groups) and their relatives etc have benefit from it. - And the Hungarian authorities, etc already have proved and said me all the time that they don't care about laws in this racial discrimination.
And Ombudsman in Hungary (UN) told me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) with this (racial discrimination/ crime) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".

A; - Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct / force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me:
1,-the communism was not bad.
2,-to abandon my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., meanwhile I and my family was victim of their crimes in communism.
3,-And also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me and therefore police didn't help me.
- What I cannot do, because I believe in God. And I don't believe in communism.

B; - Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silent/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc as their communist relatives did it under communism.

1, Their will would make me to lose permanently my rights in:
- freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2, And I've been already lost protection:
In health care since 2015:
- family doctors have been corrupted my health history and insurance with false medical reports.
- and everybody rejected to stop and delete these false reports.
- and doctors, authorities rejected my "other-descent"/ my social origin, and my thought, opinion rights against prejudice.
And in prevention of crime:
- as police, doctors etc proved and said me that they don't care laws about this.

3, Therefore I cannot do anything which requires legal health protection;
- For example; -I cannot work legally, -my travel rights is limited. -Lawyers of private health-insurance companies told me that they cannot make contract with me because of this.
Which is a discrimination, and extortion.

How it started, what happened:
1- Unknown people harassed, bulled me on phone, Internet, etc, for years, stronger and stronger, and the police rejected to help me.
2- I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence in 15, September, 2015. And I told her what have been happening with me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said me that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes against humanity, and my father tried to get out the communist agents names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too a victim of them because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3- The family doctors and then other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is a paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law", -And they laughed on my rights.
4- I tried to report it and to get legal help, but authorities rejected me everywhere. They corruptly answered to my submissions, complains. And authorities also told me many times that to leave my country.

Worth to take a look at European Human Rights Court (ECHR). How it works, that's what I found for example: -people only can apply with postal letters (hoops, no electronic application letter), same as UN does it. -And ECHR may start a case 1 year later, - and ECHR dismiss many cases so not going to trial, - and they first they ask the victim and the government to make settlement. And also some other reasons to reject the applicant.
And I didn't find any critics about ECHR. But how the governments are lying, rejecting the rights of their own citizens is another story what worth to read in court cases (I'm surprised how they let the public to see it).

Worth to go out to protest, but as I said in my earlier comment, only worth to do it to get evidences because their unlawful silence, ignore etc lies will be their answer. I'd love to go out and protest but after how corruptly police, prosecution, judge etc acted are showing why not.

Edit:
- I wonder if these news are true or not, but if true than explain a lot about Ombudsman ex-KGB corruption in Hungary..
Ikea funds went to Romanian secret police in communist era
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ ... munist-era

Ikea says sorry to East German political prisoners forced to make its furniture
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ur-germany
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'm posting this here too because it explains a lot and in case somebody only read this topic and sure it can be really useful.
- And it shows how easily possible to hide these kind of "knowingly willingly" committed psychiatric frauds from public for 4-5 decades meanwhile communists keep doing it.. Just as for example communists were able to block from media the 2006 police brutality and they first they denied any blindings then they admitted 1 person then 2 and then turned out more and now I heard 14 people were blinded with rubber bullets in 2006. - Meanwhile public was angry and wanted to know the numbers of victims and to hear from them. But still not fully known those stories/ victims.
- What I mean is if communists were able to cover up their crimes and to run their "systemic misdiagnosis of Roma children as mentally disabled" at least for 4,5 decades (and maybe it's still not really over), then how easily they can hide victims like me in news etc public life.
I feel sorry for those who have no foreign help or never experienced that, but sure the winners are those who got back their freedom.

-- And about ECHR (Strasbourg court) the Gypsies who are known as they fight back psychically too many times, and they understand human rights laws fast, but they were only able to win about 9 years after Hungary joined EU.
* So what can I accept from ECHR all alone by myself?
But it makes people wonder how it is possible for lobbies to cover an entire east Europe, about 100 millions population. What I mean is, sure there was never a winner case at ECHR? or Are my enemies blocking those Internet informations from me?

Because in math in a 100 million (east european) population there should be new 0,005% = 500,000 mental patient in each year, and statistics say 2 from 10,000 are not sheep, so that's 100 people each year, and those want freedom like me. And let's take out 33% as those are ex-communists, so 77 people still act like me in each year. 77 * 30 year= 2310 people since the end of communism.
No wonder why 1 of police said to others while I was in custody "Needs to put under foster parent / guardian".
And I would be in and out of country if lockdown wouldn't be, so that "leave the country" would be their "old tricky trap / game", because if somebody walks into an asylum trial (just needs to traumatize, etc) then with lobbies can be kept justified as mental ill, especially if he /she doesn't know how it works and isn't protected, backed.

- Ombudsman and other human rights org have the information about people like me.

edit: I made an other calculation too:
If all ex-KGB controlled east EU + Ukraine, Moldova = about 142 million people. (population is from wikipedia)
and if 0,005% diagnosed as mental ill = 710,000 people,
and 2 from 10,000 is not sheep = 0,0002%
710,000 * 0,0002% = 142 people
And I'm not even sure in that number because I belong to the psychiatric fraud attempt number, = not diagnosed, but they want to force me into diagnosed people.
But I don't know anything about other east EU countries, but nothing ECHR cases in my search results. And Ombudsman rejects to recognise it, neither to help, but they collect data/ information from victims, and authorities suggest Ombudsman.

This would be the ECHR court case :
9. Scholarly literature suggests that the systemic misdiagnosis of Roma children as mentally disabled has been a tool to segregate Roma children from non-Roma children in the Hungarian public school system since at least the 1970s.
(only two won)

European Court of Human Rights Decision {"itemid":["001-116124"]} :
http://hudoc.echr.coe.int/sites/eng/p...
(Application no. 11146/11)
"Roma men win case against Hungary over remedial school"
BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europ... (same article) https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-21247053

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK1cfM92NPc
ECHR has ruled that Hungarian government knowingly and wrongly labeled two Roma student as mentally disabled..
As even the reporter say; What about now? Is it over because rest of Roma asylum seekers are bogus or not after they won in ECHR (Strasbourg court)? And they said no it's not over.

- This can be the reason when I was protesting anywhere then at least 80% (or 95 %) of Gypsies / Roma said me "That's true." when they read/ saw my banners. And that's why they understood my story pretty fast unlike the communist or not communist Hungarians (most of not communist Hungarians are blind, death, and isolated).
And before I started to protest I thought the Gypsies gonna be the bullies, but the bullies were from crypto and not crypto communist Hungarians from any class/ level (from homeless, construction etc up to wealthy anybody).

But where are the Hungarian cases like mine? Or some of them emigrated / got asylum as Roma/ Gypsies in Canada?
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

Well Hungarian governments' 2006 police brutality cover up can show also how their systems hide the victims of communist agent crimes, and how the justice works. I tried to find lists of 2006 victims with their names and injuries etc but I didn't fined any, meanwhile wikipedia, and many news are talking differently. But communists agents were able to cover up many other crimes/ corruptions too.
If all ex-KGB controlled east EU + Ukraine, Moldova = about 142 million people. (population is from wikipedia)
and if 0,005% diagnosed as mental ill = 710,000 people,
and 2 from 10,000 is not sheep = 0,0002%
710,000 * 0,0002% = 142 people
I just cannot calculate how many people they kill/ destroy each year in this communist crime. Years old news said the Hungarian government was warned by Brussels or ECHR etc because the suicide rate was higher than the legal in the psychiatric system..
- All I know is they can do their crimes more easier when victims have no foreign help. As even 2 Hungarian Gypsies/ Roma won at ECHR with support of Canada and then they didn't believe this crime against Gypsies never can happen again in Hungary.

And interesting is each time when I visited ECHR (European Court of Human Rights/ Strasbourg court) twitter, youtube accounts then there wasn't any critics to see how people think about ECHR decisions. Though even ECHR says they deny 90% of applications, meanwhile they get about 50,000 or more applications each year.
I only heard critics in a few news, how ECHR denies cases since always. A lawyer said in a youtube news that ECHR denied to help the victims of 2006 police terror brutality.

And why did my enemies come after me to Malaysia and Thailand too?
Because Hungarian authorities want to investigate their own crimes in their own corrupt racist system. "We investigated ourselves and it turned out we were always innocent, and those crimes never happened.."
And that's why some West EU countries were desperately more happier to see me back in Hungary, even if it means I'm suffering here in their crimes instead of to be free person. Because this crime also reflects questions many west EU countries too in Malaysia..

As a writer said in his book "They say to the people to go away because they are scared from them, but they don't want them to go away because they are scared if they go away.."
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post this here too, in case somebody doesn't read my longer topic.

I found interesting article about Russian secret service FSB. It's about the involvement in Ukraine invasion, but it proves ex-KGB prejudice crime exists and for purpose to attack unlawfully other countries/ citizens.

Title: "Putin purges more than 100 FSB agents in apparent retaliation amid Ukraine invasion quagmire"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/puti ... -lf9k6tn6g
https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-pur ... n-quagmire
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-purges ... 40239.html?
About 150 FSB officers have been dismissed, The Times of London reported Monday. The ousted agents belonged to the Fifth Service, a division that Putin – then director of the FSB – set up in 1998 in order to carry out operations in the countries of the former Soviet Union, aiming to keep those countries in Russia's orbit.
And I remember on a news agency (maybe it was pravda) which even had an angry article about the collapse of Soviet Union / communism, it even said "never forget".

Well this is another example to prove I've rights against the prejudice of ex-KGB members & their relatives.
It looks like the racist pro ex-KGB Hungarian authorities are "working for" or "making" a favor crime for FSB, and it tries to keep Hungary in Russia's orbit.
- I wonder if "Fifth Service division" covers Hungary too (must be), but sure some Hungarian politicians know that very well. As even Ombudsman said me in phone in 2015 that:
"- I'm not saying you're the fist (victim) with (racist ex-KGB crime) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours."

1 - Some journalists were complaining about huge sleeping agents attacks/ dangers inside Ukraine war.
2 - Now just wonder, how come these racist communist Hungarian authorities are still running this pro-ex-KGB crime against me inside EU and NATO !? (Hungary is NATO / EU member.)
- Meanwhile some Russian artists lost their jobs in USA and elsewhere in EU too because they rejected to separate themselves from Putin's illegal war /invasion.
in USA:
"Anna Netrebko, Russian soprano with ties to Putin, out at Metropolitan Opera"
Hoops because she rather still supports Putin's ideology (invasion of another country), and earlier she was pictured in 2014 holding a Novorussian (a Russian rebel) flag (in Ukraine) after giving a 1 million ruble (about $28,000 at that time) donation to the opera hose in Donetsk (east Ukraine).

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/03/arts ... raine.html
https://www.euronews.com/culture/2022/0 ... her-notice
https://nypost.com/2022/03/04/russian-s ... n-support/

- Literally the Hungarian authorities (inside NATO / EU) have no rights to reject that independent psychiatric examination where ex-KGB agents are not allowed to be present. - Funny is these racist authorities even call that independent examination idea as a sign of paranoia, even though they just fanatic "Hungarian" members of Russian criminal secret service.

I don't know what else needs to find to prove this is a racist ex-KGB communist crime against humanity.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post these 2 letters here too, in case somebody doesn't read my longer topic, I believe these are useful/ interesting parts.

I sent a letter to EU countries' Foreign Affairs and Defense Ministries to ask the below quoted questions, and I don't know if any of them gonna reply to my letter or not, but if they will ignore me then that'll be their answer. last year I was thinking to send letter to West EU countries just to "asking for help", but this is better because this crime shouldn't exist under their EU's duties.. Honestly many of them already knew this ex-KGB crime against my life years ago, and they were upset only with the help of Malaysia etc, and somehow I felt few times like I was a "red flagged" citizen in some EU countries.
Any way these are my questions:
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?
And this would be my full letter:
To; Governments/ Ministries and Armies/ Defense leaders of EU's 27 countries.
Some countries don't have emails just "e-Contact Form", etc, therefore I sent this to them there.

Dear Sir, Madam,
Could EU's civil and military, defense secret services and EU's NATO part tell;
-What is your plan with the victims of communist crimes and their relatives in peace and war time?
-Whose duty is to stop this communist crime (re-education) and treason in EU?
-When does it mean "(blackmail style) recruiting" to EU's secret services?

Reasoning:
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
-Hungarian Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that: "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) of this kind of (racial discrimination) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours".
-That's what Hungarian authorities, etc said to me; - Cooperation benefits, for example: money aid, pension. Or; "Leave the country (emigrate)"; "Nobody cares that "stupid" law."; "Need guardianship".
-NATO member Turkey was helpful and warned me before persecution started (but I was naive). So they do it inside EU.
-I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims, but others too helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.
- I swear and I state that I /Norbert Kimár/ mentally healthy person and I've never been on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary.
B; - These are what authorities/ doctors do unlawfully against me in Hungary:
1; -Doctors/ authorities medically want to correct/ force me to give up my disbelief in the former communism. Literally they medically want to convince me that:
- a,- their communism was not bad.
- b,- to give up my rights against the prejudice of ex-communists, and their relatives, etc., though I and my family was victim of communist crimes.
- c,- and also that the strong harassment, etc crimes never happened against me, and therefore police didn't help me.
2; -Or doctors/ authorities, etc medically try to silence/ discredit my thoughts, opinions, etc, as they did it under communism too. And it benefits the ex-communists and their relatives.
C; - I cannot do what they want because I don't believe in communism, and because:
1; - I would lose permanently my rights in the freedom of thought and opinion in democracy.
2; - I already lost protection:
- a,- in health care in (since) 2015: -family doctors have falsified my health history and insurance with false medical reports, and authorities refuse to stop and delete these false reports. - and doctors, authorities reject my "other-descent"/ social origin rights, and my thought/ opinion rights, when I want to prevent prejudice. (Communists even called "other origin" families like mine.)
- b,- and in prevention of crime: as police, doctors etc proved and said to me that they don't care about laws in this.
3; - Therefore I cannot do anything which demands legal health protection. For example; I cannot work legally. My travel rights are limited. Lawyers of private health-insurance companies said that they cannot make contracts with me because of this.
D; - How it started, what happened:
1; - Unknown people harassed, bullied me stronger and stronger on phone, Internet, etc, for years (uglier things too happened) and police rejected to help me.
2; - I visited the family doctor to renew my driving licence on 15 September 2015. And I told her what have been happening to me. The family doctor without psychiatric qualification said that I'm paranoid. I told her I only accept independent psychiatric examination where former and present communists, etc relatives cannot be present, - for reason I was born in a family of victims of communist crimes, and my father tried to get out the communist agents' names, but they didn't give out. - Ever since I realized I'm too victim of them, because I was born in 1972 in communism, and for example communists didn't even let my parents to christen me.
3; - Family doctors and other authorities too rejected my rights for reason: "-It was long ago in communism therefore those expired", "-This is paranoia too", "-Nobody cares that "stupid" law". And they laughed on my rights.
E; - I've been expressing opinion for my rights since 2020:
-But nothing changes, and in Nov. 2021 police took me and I spent 3 nights in a cell, and judgment was pity offence, riot (szabálysértés, garázdaság). Next "wrong" expressing opinion can be 6-9 months in prison (3 strike law).- Pathetic part is that I the victim have to be scared from jail in expressing opinion, and not the guilty authorities, provocateurs etc.

Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár

*** Magyarul / In Hungarian ***

Lakcím; Magyarország, 3700, Kazincbarcika, Tardonai út 56,
Születési idő, hely; Állampolgárság/ Etnikum; 1972,05,19, Kazincbarcika; Magyar,
Magyarország, 2022, június. 07
Címzett; EU 27 ország Kormányainak/ Minisztériumainak és Katonai/ (Hon)védelmi vezetőknek.
Néhány országnak nincs e-mailje csak "e-Kapcsolatfelvételi űrlap", stb van, ezért ezt nekik oda küldöm.

Tisztelt Cím!
Meg tudná mondani az EU civil és katonai, (Hon)védelmi titkosszolgálatai és EU-nak NATO része;
-Mi az Önök terve a kommunista bűnök áldozataival és hozzátartozóival béke és háború idején?
-Kinek a kötelessége megállítani ezt a kommunista bűnt (átnevelés) és árulást EU-ban?
-Mikor jelent ez "(zsarolás stílusú) beszervezést" az EU titkosszolgálatainak?

Indoklás:
A; - Gondolatszabadság megsértési (átnevelés) kísérletnek vagyok áldozata, 2015-ben kezdődött és az ex-KGB-nek (FSB, SVR) Orosz kommunista ügynök ideológiának van haszna ebből. És a FIDESZ kormány is felelős ezért.
-Magyar Ombudsman (ENSZ) ezt mondta nekem 2015-ben: "Nem azt mondom, hogy Ön az első (áldozat) ilyen (rasszista diszkriminatív) üggyel mint az Öné, hanem hogy nekünk nincs ilyen ügyről jegyzőkönyvünk mint az Öné."
-Magyar hatóság, stb ezt mondták nekem; - Együttműködési hasznok, például: pénz segély, nyugdíj. Vagy; "Hagyja el az országot (emigrálj)"; "Senkit sem érdekel ez a "hülye" törvény"; "Gyámság kell".
-NATO tag Törökország segítőkész volt és figyelmeztetett engem az üldöztetés előtt (de naiv voltam). Tehát EU-n belül csinálják ezt.
-Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok, de mások is segítettek nekem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.
- Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy én /Kimár Norbert/ szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha nem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon.
B; - Ezek amit a hatóságok/ orvosok törvénytelenül csinálnak ellenem Magyarországon:
1; -Az orvosok/hatóságok orvosilag akarnak kijavítani/ rákényszeríteni, hogy adjam fel hitetlenségemet a volt kommunizmusban. Szó szerint orvosilag akarnak meggyőzni hogy:
- a,- nem volt rossz a kommunizmusuk.
- b,- hagyjak fel a volt kommunisták és hozzátartozóik, stb. előítéletei elleni jogaimmal, habár én és családom a kommunista bűnök áldozata volt.
- c,- és azt is, hogy az erős zaklatás stb. bűncselekmények soha nem történtek ellenem, és ezért nem segítettek nekem a rendőrök.
2; -Vagy pedig az orvosok/ hatóságok, stb orvosilag próbálják elhallgattatni/ hitelteleníteni a gondolataimat, véleményeimet, stb, ahogy a kommunizmusban is csinálták. És az ex-kommunistáknak és hozzátartozóiknak van haszna belőle.
C; - Nem tudom megtenni amit akarnak mert nem hiszek a kommunizmusban, és mert:
1; - végleg elveszíteném a gondolat és véleményszabadság jogomat a demokráciában.
2; - már elvesztettem a védelmet:
- a,- az egészségügyben 2015 óta: -háziorvosok hamis orvosi jelentésekkel meghamisították az egészségügyi törzskartonomat és biztosításomat, - és a hatóságok elutasítják megállítani és törölni ezeket a hamis jelentéseket, - és az orvosok, a hatóságok elutasítják a "más származású"/ társadalmi származású jogaimat, és gondolat/ vélemény-jogaimat, amikor előítéletet akarok megakadályozni. (Kommunisták "egyéb származású"-nak is hívták a családokat mint az enyémet.)
- b,- és bűnmegelőzésben: ahogy a rendőrök, orvosok stb. bizonyították és mondták nekem, hogy nem érdekli őket a törvény ennél.
3; - Ezért nem tudok semmit se csinálni ami törvényes egészségvédelmet követel. Például; Nem tudok legálisan dolgozni. Az utazási jogaim korlátozottak. Magán egészségbiztosítók ügyvédei azt mondták hogy emiatt nem tudnak szerződést kötni velem.
D; - Hogyan kezdődött, mi történt:
1; - Ismeretlen személyek zaklattak, hergeltek telefonon, Interneten, stb, éveken keresztül, erősebben, és erősebben (rondább dolgok is történtek) és a rendőrség elutasított segíteni nekem.
2; - Meglátogattam a háziorvost hogy megújítsam a vezetői engedélyem 2015 szeptember 15-én. És mondtam neki hogy mi történik velem. A háziorvos pszichiátriai végzettség nélkül mondta hogy paranoiám van. Mondtam neki hogy csak független pszichiátriai vizsgálatot fogadok el ahol volt és jelen kommunisták, stb hozzátartozók nem lehetnek jelen, - azzal indokkal hogy a kommunista bűnök áldozatainak családjába születtem, és az apám megpróbálta kikapni a kommunista ügynökök neveit, de nem adták ki. - Azóta rájöttem hogy én is az áldozatuk vagyok, mert 1972-ben születtem a kommunizmus alatt, és például a kommunisták meg sem engedték a szüleimnek hogy megkereszteltessenek engem.
3; - Háziorvosok és más hatóságok is elutasították a jogaimat azzal az indokkal hogy: "-Már régen volt a kommunizmusban azaz elévültek", "-Ez is paranoia", "-Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény". És nevettek a jogaimon.
E; - Véleményt nyilvánítok a jogaimért 2020 óta:
-De semmi sem változik, és 2021 nov.-ben a rendőrök elvittek és 3 éjszakát fogdán töltöttem, és az ítélet szabálysértés, garázdaság volt. Következő "rossz" véleménynyilvánítás 6-9 hónap lehet börtönben (3 csapás törvény). - Szánalmas rész az hogy nekem az áldozatnak kell félni a börtöntől a véleménynyilvánításon, és nem a bűnös hatóságoknak, provokátoroknak stb.

Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert

** As they say "beggars cannot be choosers." & commies lawyer trick to cover prejudice with using donation **

I replied to a lawyer tricky letter what an Ambulance (OMSZ) foundation has been sending to me (to donate them). They started to send these letters somewhere after racist authorities illegally arrested me last year, I'm not sure about the exact time but it was after the arrest. - They even falsely claimed in these letters that I allowed them to use my personal data, and also that earlier I donated money to them. Probably they forwarded my personal data illegally to OMSZ.

* - Commies use this "begging for donation" lawyer trick, if they need to fabricate something to falsely victimize themselves. For example commies (or police in civil clothes) went to the streets to ask people to "donate to police" in 2006, when people were angry with them in the streets, and TV showed the "collectors of donation (beggars) and police" as victims.
- Anyway they could corruptly use these "donations", if I was donating their foundations meanwhile their health care rejects my human rights. Literally the "donation" would be a corrupt opportunity for my enemies to falsely claim that there is no angry relationship between me and them.

*- Therefore I sent an email to Hungarian Ambulance Foundation and to Hungarian authorities, Russian Embassy and FSB/ SVR.
- I used the consul's words "I advise you" from the consul's 2015 reply when she illegally "advised" me to not come back to Hungary, and I also used what the helpful local people told me in Malaysia about why it's not a good idea to give money to beggars if you're already in trouble.

- But sure they use the "beggar" scam in the other way too, for example when they force their victims to leave the country and to beg for help in other countries. Some EU countries arrogantly love to ignore these victims. And then comes the "nobody wants you, get used to it, you've no chance and do what you were told to do in Hungary"..
But their trick doesn't work well if local people of foreign countries are rather helping instead using the victims.

So that's what I sent (in Hungarian and in English):

Címzett: -Orbán Viktor, Magyarország Miniszterelnöke, -Pintér Sándor Belügyminiszter,
-Országos Mentőszolgálat Alapítvány, -Dr Müller Cecília, országos tisztifőorvos, Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ, (NNK)
-Oroszország Nagykövetsége Magyarországon, Sztaniszlavov Evgenij Arnoldovics Nagykövet, -SVR, -FSB
Csatolás: 202206omsza.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
Tisztelt Cím!
Önök leveleket küldenek nekem hónapok óta, pénzt kérnek a Mentőalapítványuknak. Mialatt a magyar egészségügyi rendszer elutasítja az emberi jogaimat rasszista kommunista módon 2015 óta.
- Segítő helyi emberek Malajziában ezt mondták nekem a koldusokról; "Norbert ne adj pénzt koldusoknak mert te bajban vagy. És nem tudod hogy mennyi pénze van annak a koldusnak, talán annak a koldusnak több pénze van mint neked".
- Én soha nem adtam pénzt alapítványoknak és Önöknek sosem fogok, és nem tudom hogy kapták meg a személyes adataimat erre.
- De ha az Önök rasszista komcsi egészségügyi rendszerének szükséges pénzt koldulnia, főképpen a bűncselekményeik áldozataitól, akkor "én azt tanácsolom Önöknek" hogy menjenek az ex-KGB (FSB/ SVR, etc) barátjaikkal a Szovjet Kommunista Emlékműhöz a Szabadság térre Budapesten és kolduljanak ott.

Megjegyzés: - Esküszöm és kijelentem, hogy szellemileg egészséges személy vagyok és soha sem voltam semmilyen pszichiátriai vizsgálaton Magyarországon, és nem létezik semmilyen törvényes pszichiátriai vizsgálati eredmény ami „mentális betegséget” bizonyítana rólam, se külföldön se Magyarországon. -És Dr Motkó Tamás nem válaszolt a „20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” levelemet, ezért nem ismerem el háziorvosomnak őt sem.
- Már halott lennék Malajzia segítsége nélkül, többnyire Muszlimok segítettek engem, és Malajzia politikai nyomást tett a magyar rendszere hogy visszalépjenek egy kicsit ebben az üldöztetésben. - Külföldi jogi segítség nélkül nem lehet megállítani ezt a rasszista diszkriminatív kommunista bűncselekményt.

Magyarország, 2022, június, 11
Tisztelettel; Kimár Norbert

*** Angolul, In English. ***
To: -Viktor Orbán, Prime Minister of Hungary, -Sándor Pintér Minister of Interior,
-National Ambulance Service Foundation, -Dr Cecília Müller, National Chief Medical Officer, National Public Health Center (NNK)
-Russian Embassy in Hungary, -Stanislavov Evgeniy Arnoldovich Ambassador, -SVR, -FSB
Attachment: 202206omsza.PDF; 20151115Consul.png; 20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf; 2021-01-15_To-Museum_3.pdf
Dear Sir, Madam,
You've been sending me letters since months, asking for money to your Ambulance foundation. Meanwhile Hungarian health care system has been rejecting my human rights in a racist communist way since 2015.
- Helpful local people in Malaysia said me this about beggars; "Norbert don't give money to beggars because you're in trouble. And you don't know how much money that beggar has, maybe that beggar has more money than you have".
- I never gave money to foundations and I never give you, and I don't know how you got my personal data for this.
- But if your racist commie health care system needs to beg for money, especially from the victims of its crimes, then "I advise you" that go with your ex-KGB (FSB/ SVR, etc) friends to the Soviet Communist Memory in Freedom square in Budapest and beg there.

Comment: - I swear and I state that I’m mentally healthy person and I never was on any psychiatric examination in Hungary, and doesn’t exist any kind of lawful psychiatric examination result which proves “mental illness” about me, neither on abroad nor in Hungary. -And Dr Tamás Motkó didn’t answer to my “20210711_Kimar-N_Motko-T.pdf” letter, therefore I don't recognize him either as my family doctor.
- I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, mostly Muslims helped me, and Malaysia put political pressure on the Hungarian system to step back a little in this persecution. - It's not possible to stop this racial discrimination communist crime without foreign legal help.

11, June, 2022. Hungary
Yours faithfully; Norbert Kimár
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post/ quote this reply email of SVR here too, in case somebody doesn't read my longer topic, I believe these are useful/ interesting parts.

On 21-Aug-2022, I sent the usual email to the Hungarian authorizes and Fidesz political party etc and Russian Govt and Embassy and SVR / FSB to inform them about the date and place of my next protest in Budapest.
lol,
This time a robot reply came from SVR, "mailbox for user is full"
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
vnnov@gov.ru
(generated from svr@gov.ru)
LMTP error after end of data: 552 5.2.2 <vnnov@gov.ru> Quota exceeded
Even my old mother laughed on this childish unprofessional SVR reply.

By the way secret services cannot really ignore any email with reason like this, especially emails which informs them about the date and reason of next protest against their crime front of their embassy..
* And the jamming etc emails must be handled differently by secret services = as cyber crime.
And sure they still must store that email what they said they rejected to accept from me, just as my next email will be stored by them and regardless whether they like it or not.. Unless SVR's strategy is that in case if they need those in the future than they gonna download those illegally from my email account or from facebook, Twitter, etc.

- No wonder why for example many staffs of Russian Intelligences have been in Russian jails already since their war on Ukraine started.
And worth to mention some Russians had no problems with my protests but some looked more like to be upset, angry with my protests next to their embassy, just as some Hungarian authorities didn't like either my protests anywhere.
- The size of my last email + attachments was 5,3MB.

- I started to send emails to SVR in 2016,
- And I successfully sent 21 emails to SVR, but they rejected my 22nd email, and most of my previous 21 emails had attachments also. - And the size of these attachments all together is 113,8MB (if most of them are packed in zip), and the size of 21 emails can be about or less than 3MB if they are packed in zip.
- So 113,8 MB + 3 MB = 116,8 MB.
- My last email was 5,3 MB + 116,8 MB = 122,1 MB

- My entire gmail has more than 600 emails, etc with attachments and the size of all together is less than 3,4 GB and gmail has 15GB free storage.. (by the way Yahoo gives 1TB free email storage for its users.)
And Gmail, yahoo aren't complaining unlike SVR..

So;
a) if SVR would be telling the truth about that the size of their digital data storage is less than 122,1MB for each private person's emails, for example like me, then;
- It would be fun to donate some extra 125MB storage to SVR, just to encourage them to keep up openly their contacts with victim of SVR/ FSB, ex-KGB etc crimes.

b) if SVR is corruptly lying / bluffing (Russian lawyer trick) to cowardly ignore my emails, then;
- They just tried to left behind their embassy, because I sent this email to inform SVR too about the date of my next protest front of their embassy, and the reasoning was the ongoing pro-ex-KGB/ Russian agents crimes against my life.
But some news are saying that it's common for them to leave behind each other, as their Russian army does that now in their war on Ukraine.

c) or SVR staffs stole the storages of their digital data.
Well similar things are happening with weapons of Russian army..

And who would have benefit from it, if I were listening to this SVR bluff?
So when I would send emails to Hungarian authorities and to Russian Embassy etc too, but I would stop addressing my emails to SVR?
- Let me guess the next time FSB would do the same, and then slowly all Russians would do that also. And then Orbán PM, Pintér (Interior Minister) etc Hungarian authorities would look more "cleaner & innocent" even at NATO security.. And they all could say their old dirty gaslight script "-We investigated ourselves again, and we didn't find any mistake/ wrong doing this time either, because this is not crime what we do."

But this "robot" reply is weakness of SVR and not mine, so better to use this instead to believe in it.

* And not to mention this protest will be the anniversary of 2nd year of my protests front of their embassy.

31-Aug-2022
I sent again email and I addressed it also to SVR as always,
And this time SVR didn't sent any "Mailer-Daemon @ gov.ru via smtp.gov.ru".

No wonder why, but question is why SVR sent that earlier.
a) - If SVR made a bluff to mislead me, then a Hungarian lobby too was involved in that "idea".
b) - SVR made a careless mistake, which aren't usual but exist.
c) - If SVR wasn't bluffing, neither careless but purposely sent that email, then there was another reason for it, and not sure I was the main target, and it means there is problem inside ex-KGB world and SVR had to use me this way.

- I'm not surprised about SVR accepted my next email, because in other way they would give me a permanent credit of trust.
I heard a story of a Russian sportsman, I think he was a weightlifter. He always won and after a time they just simply made the gold medals with his name on it even before he won it, because everybody predicted / knew the result of his games.
- Now that's how SVR gave me a credit of trust with that email, just wonder how would it sound if a truly mentally ill person's protest was ignored next to their protected Russian Embassy and terrible thing happened in that protest?
You just don't do that risk, but you'd be using him with asking why he keeps protesting instead of getting help, just to prove you're innocent and those crimes don't exist what he states.
Literally a healthy person is there in the street with his story which is a pain for his enemies.
That's why SVR had no choice just to accept my next email, (never know but probably SVR won't reject my emails again).
And that's why Hungarian police deleted my videos after they arrested me unlawfully, and I guess that's why some of my protest videos are "disappearing". And same about the bullying me on Internet etc..
Literally they don't want me to gain "gold medals", as real evidences about me and them, so they bully me and they delete some of my videos to fabricate issues against me.
Just as Orbán PM didn't want to stop their school segregation crime in GyöngyösPata not even after court order.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post this here too because it's interesting and useful, if somebody has no time my other longer topic.

"Every action has a reaction"
and here their target is "turning the table", with violating the peace of the victims,

The Interior Ministry's reply (packed in subliminal) just realized me why a police woman said me in their custody last year that I wasn't peaceful though they even ignored their and other authorities on going racist crime against my life, (no wonder why for example they needed to delete my evidence videos from my phone);

The pro-ex-KGB authorities' outlaw replies, decisions also have purpose to disturb/ violate/ oppress the peace of the victims of communist crimes..
Literally they're fishing with provocatively unpeaceful replies (bullying victims with misleading answers, and covering the human rights crime with arrogant lies, ignores, and sometimes with /"higher class"/ laughs on victim.. and so on).
As they say "every action has a reaction" and here their target is "turning the table", and if it works then they judge the victims for their bulled reactions = typical racist commie dictator politics.
I guess they're 100% aware of that and that's why they're scared when victims of communist crimes talk to each other.
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I post this here too in case somebody has not enough time to read my other topic, and this can be important.

I sent 3 job-search emails.
1st was as a "reservist", I sent it to NATO (Intelligence) also and to the Hungarian authorities (including Defence Ministry);
Part's of it;
Could you lawfully employ me for example as a reservist, or tell me how should I work elsewhere in life?
Because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
A; - I'm a victim of attempt to violate the freedom of thought (re-education), it started in 2015 and ex-KGB (FSB, SVR) Russian communist agent ideology has been benefiting from it. And FIDESZ govt too is responsible for that.
Then I sent 2 job-search emails to Hungarian authorities and private job agencies, to apply for any kind of job.
Nobody replied to my 1st email (reservist, NATO), - but then Interior Ministry replied to my 2nd email and then local prosecution replied to my 3rd emails which were addressed to private job agency emails to get any kind of civilian job.
1st reply; And the reply of Interior Ministry's subject was from my 23-Sep email "Munkakeresés (Job search)", but the content of their email corruptly twisted my words to ignore and over minimize their crime (and clean their crime from NATO/ NCIA, I guess), and saying the Interior Ministry can't help me in the job search, and go to the www kozigallas gov hu page, in what the public administrative advertised jobs are getting to upload.

It's their reply in Hungarian:
Tájékoztatom hogy álláskereséshez közvetlenül nem áll módunkban segítséget nyújtani. Javasoljuk, hogy keresse fel a www kozigallas gov hu oldalt, amelyben a közigazgatásban meghirdetett munkalehetőségek elektronikusan feltöltésre kerülnek
Google translation;
I would like to inform you that we are not able to provide direct assistance in finding a job. We recommend that you visit www kozigallas gov hu, where job opportunities advertised in the public administration are uploaded electronically
Let's "hope" the Interior Ministry's lawyers and not the NATO Intelligence (NCIA) part of Hungary had this cheap idea, because it sounded as their FSB, SVR etc dressing down about war on Ukraine.
** 2nd reply The local Prosecution (Széllné dr. Popovics Judit) in Kazincbarcika sent to me a more than lawyer tricky reply e-letter. Probably they replied to my Nov-2022 job search email - in what I tried to apply at 2 job agencies and I informed the agencies and the authorities about that - I can't work lawfully because of the authorities racist communist crime against my life, - and I asked their advice about that.

This would be the Prosecution's reply;
Google translation:
Dear Norbert Kimár!
I gratefully accepted your application, which was submitted to the Kazincbarcika District Prosecutor's Office.
I have to inform you that there are no vacancies at the prosecutor's office.
I have registered your application if, for some reason, you are an employee the possibility of its application arises, I will notify you.
Kazincbarcika, November 15, 2022.
And the origin in Hungarian;
Tisztelt Kimár Norbert!
Köszönettel vettem pályázatát, melyet a Kazincbarcikai Járási Ügyészséghez benyújtott.
Arról kell tájékoztatnom, hogy az ügyészségen nincs betöltetlen álláshely.
Pályázatát nyilvántartásba helyeztem, amennyiben – valamely ok folytán – munkavállalói alkalmazásának lehetősége felmerül, értesíteni fogom.
Kazincbarcika, 2022. november 15.

Széllné dr. Popovics Judit
címzetes főügyészségi ügyész
járási vezető ügyész

It's clever isn't?
- They registered that part of my email in what I show my will to work, but they ignored the following part of my email;
"Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015,.. and therefore for example I can't work legally."
- Looks like they try to double cross again. When I'm going to reject their misleading reply then they may say "he's not cooperating with employer".

But on the other hand;
- Did the prosecutor just try to use my email to make a precedence of how to ignore serious racist human rights crime in registration of job-application, and in worker safety / or even in job-places?
- And they just proved that again the Hungarian justice system is still not independent from Russian controlled ex-communist agent ideology.

It was a cornered reply attack from them;
It charmingly ignored my situation with a double cross attack, but I hardly believe they're that "happy" as their reply tries to show it.
And they only replied (with gaslight) to my 2 job search emails from the 3 emails. For some reason they rather didn't reply to my 1st email what I addressed to the Defence/ Justice/ Minister, etc and also to the NATO-Intelligence;
Could you lawfully employ me for example as a reservist, or tell me how should I work elsewhere in life?
Because Hungarian authorities' racist (communist) crimes have been oppressing my human rights since 2015.
- Why didn't they reply to my 1st email of these job searches?
- Why didn't they use their gaslight (misleading to ignore) answer to my 1st (NATO) email too?

Because their ignore could openly violate even the peace of the victims of ex-KGB communist crimes inside NATO?
ex-KGB is weak in some parts of NATO, they're strong in EU part, but they are weak in USA, Canada, and they aren't really at home in Turkey. (And did my enemies (ex-KGB) just sent me a subliminal because they are scared from my post in this forum?)
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I prefer to post this here too in case somebody has no time to read my longer topic.

I found an interesting news.

Though it's not about hiding human rights crime inside EU, but it's interesting story, because it proves and shows how they do it inside EU too. And in my case, West (mostly West Europe) takes money from ex-KGB Russian secret services also to ignore crimes cases like mine.
As Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015 that "I'm not saying you're the first with (racist) case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours..".

https://www.dw.com/en/eu-corruption-sca ... a-64186727
https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2022 ... -next-week
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/eva-kaili- ... ion-qatar/
https://www.dw.com/en/eu-corruption-sca ... a-64065928

Eva Kaili with other EU Parliament members with NGO-s etc corruptly tried to cover up human rights violations in Qatar, and maybe elsewhere too like in Morocco. And they got a lot of money for that in cash from those countries.
Most of them were left wing socialists, but not all of them, and for example in my case the Hungarian govt is Conservative and Christian party (FIDESZ-KDNP), and the EU secret services reject to help me.
* Well human rights violations exist in all countries, but on different level. And even this news shows they trade with human rights crimes as they can.
As they say "You scratch my back, I scratch yours" exists in life, and secret services aren't just swapping captured spies, etc. Even a Malaysian once said me in facebook; some of the corrupt Malay politicians gonna trade/ sale me if I'm saying too many times that "I'd be dead already without the help of Malaysia, and Malaysian system put political pressure on Hungarian system to step back a little in this crime".
* But actually I was warned in the first month too when I first arrived to Malaysia by locals to be careful because somebody gonna betray me for money. - I guess that's what EU politicians and greedy people forget always; Muslim world has strong mouth to mouth, etc communications about problems. That's what I like in Muslims and missing it from Christian EU. (I believe communism ruined that "old fashion" mouth to mouth communications in EU. And I know and I learned that this simple communication isn't 100% reliable but it saves lives.)
knorbert

Post by knorbert »

I'm posting this here too in case somebody only reads this shorter topic and sure it can be really useful:
- 1) an interesting attack on my protest,
- 2) a Strasbourg court case; A Russian judge abused her office for proselytism.
- 3) Hungary, its govt are the biggest lobbyists of Russian interests in the EU,

1) The old trick of my enemies "Abuse to misuse" (turning the table with false flag).25-January-2023, Protest/ expressing my opinion in Kazincbarcika.

Their trick "Abuse (accuse with false flag) to misuse (to use wrongly)", which is here they wrongly use the Zionism, Jews, -Freemasons to create false enemy for victim (false flag), and then they would protect the wrongly accused (abused) enemy against their crime victim (me) like they were liberator heroes.

- I made a video with the below quoted text and with the January Kazincbarcika protest photos and I uploaded them to my youtube channel.
A person poisoned my mute January protest (video recording) next to court house with wrongly blaming the "Jews, Zions, Freemasons" in this racist commie crime against my life. And next month I sent an email to USAID to ask information about persecutions like mine, but I also said them this "wrongly blaming on Jews etc" protest issue too; (And I'd like to mention that I've been experiencing since years that the manipulative part of the Hungarian propaganda system is falsely and purposely accusing Jew, Zion, Freemason, etc for this ex-KGB communist crime.)

So this is the text of that video in Hungarian and in English.
Majdnem minden rendben ment a 2023-01-25-i véleménynyilvánításomon, kivéve 1 dolgot a Kazincbarcikai Járásbíróság előtt. Igen, a helyi Ügyészség mellett van, ahol a rendőrök korruptan letartóztattak engem a véleménynyilvánításomon 2021-ben (és letörölték a telefonomról a videóim beleértve a letartóztatást).

Szóval milyen szokatlan egybeesés, amikor a felelős rasszista, korrupt, komcsi bíróság előtt egy személy tévesen "zsidókat, szabadkőműveseket, cionokat" okol az üldözött helyzetem miatt, mialatt némán véleményt nyilvánítok és a plakátjaim a rasszista komcsi ügynök hatóságokat vádolja az életem elenni rasszista komcsi bűn miatt.
- Talán naivan abban reménykedtek, hogy feltöltöm azt a videót, és akkor majd azt jelenthetik maguknak.
- Vagy talán azt hiszik hogy nekem jelenteni kellene ezt a rasszista rendszerüknek ami korábban azt mondta nekem "Senkit sem érdekel az a "hülye" törvény".

Nos mit mondhatnék nekik?
- Az Önök rasszista, ex-KGB-t támogató rendszere kitudja javítani ezt a személyt?
Mert Önök a bűnösök ebben a titkosszolgálati bűnben és nem a zsidók, szabadkőművesek, zionok, stb.
Például néhányan USA elnök zsidó, szabadkőműves volt, de Putyin nem az, és biztos, hogy néhány lobbi szívesen hallaná, ha Önök védenék még az USA elnökeit is ezzel a félrevezető zászlóval.
És még muszlimok is bebizonyították nekem, hogy az ellenségeim ebben a bűnben nem a zsidók, szabadkőművesek, cionok stb..
És a plakátjaim is Önöket vádolja.
- Legközelebb lesz egy tábla nálam, amin az áll, hogy "A telefonom videót rögzít és Interneten lesz".

********* Angolul, In English *********

Almost everything went okay in my expressing opinion on 01-25-2023, except 1 thing front of the local District Court of Kazincbarcika. Yes it's next to the local Prosecution, where police corruptly arrested me in my expressing opinion in 2021 (and they deleted my videos including the arrest from my phone).

So what an unusual coincident is, when front of the responsible racist, corrupt, commie court a person wrongly blames my persecuted situation on the "Jews, Freemasons, Zions", meanwhile I mutely expressed my opinion and my banners are accusing the racist commie agent authorities because of the racist commie crime against my life.
- They maybe naively hoped, I will upload that video and then they can report it for themselves.
- Or they maybe think I should report it to their racist system which earlier said me "Nobody cares that "stupid" law".

Well, what should I say them?
- Can your racist pro-ex-KGB system correct this person?
Because you're the guilty in this secret service crime and not the Jews, Freemasons, Zions, etc.
For example some of USA Presidents were Jews, Freemasons, but Putin isn't that, and sure some lobbies would love to hear it if you were protecting even the USA presidents with this false flag.
And even Muslims proved me my enemies in this crime aren't the Jews, Freemasons, Zions, etc..
And my banners too accuse you.
- Next time I will have a sign which says "My phone is video recording and it'll be on Internet".
2) And I found an interesting court case of ECHR Starbourg;
Pitkevich v. Russia (dec.) - 47936/99
Decision 8.2.2001 [Section II]
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22appno%22:[%2247936/99%22]}
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22itemid%22:[%22002-5781%22]}
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22tabview%22:[%22document%22],%22itemid%22:[%22002-5781%22]}
https://hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng#{%22tabview%22:[%22document%22],%22itemid%22:[%22001-5726%22]}
https: //hudoc. echr.coe.int/eng#{%22appno%22:[%2247936/99%22]}
(Copy and past the link if it's not opening that case.)

The judge in Russia used her religion in court. She abused her office for proselytism.
.. recruited colleagues of the same religious persuasion, prayed openly during hearings and promised certain parties to proceedings a favourable outcome of their cases if they joined her religious community;.
The court ruled that the applicant had been involved in propaganda of the Church and religious intimidation of parties to proceedings under her examination. The Supreme Court decided that the applicant therefore gave rise to doubts as to impartiality and independence of the court.
Well Hungarian authorities offered me benefits for example "pension" if I cooperate with them in their commie crime against my life. And they called "stupid" that law which could prevent communist agent "impartiality and independence", prejudice, bias in that psychiatric examination what they want from me unlawfully.

Sure the trial was easy peace of cake for Russian intelligence in Strasbourg, because in that case they lawfully attacked the forced religious believes, which was useful campaign for ex-KGB, atheist communism. Maybe they set her up or not, but it doesn't change the facts.

Now just wonder again about what Ombudsman (UN) said me in 2015; "I'm not saying you're the first (victim) with case like yours, but we don't have records about cases like yours."
These communist ex-KGB etc agents recruited, used, destroyed, killed that many lives even here in Hungary as much they could and without any fear of consequences. Especially when they take the victims into hospitals or jails.
For example after police arrested me in my Nov-2021 protest then they took me to their family doctor as routine job on the arrested people who won't sign health documents without comments about human rights violation.

3) And really worth to mention the Hungarian PM Viktor Orbán admitted last year that he invested everything on the Russian interests since a long time, And there is an article on Yahoo and The New Voice of Ukraine, it's all about Russian interests and lobbies and secret service in EU via Hungary = Putin’s Trojan horse.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kremlin-pull ... 00911.html
https://english.nv.ua/business/kremlin- ... 06797.html

https :// www. yahoo.com/news/kremlin-pulls-economic-strings-influence-123000911. html
https :// english.nv.ua/business/kremlin-pulls-economic-strings-to-influence-viktor-orban-s-regime-in-hungary-50306797. html

Title; Kremlin pulls economic strings to influence Viktor Orbán’s regime in Hungary
Hungary and its Prime Minister Viktor Orbán are the biggest lobbyists of Russian interests in the EU
Although even the Hungarians themselves do not really understand what exactly their country receives for promoting Russian interests. Because gas in Hungary is more expensive than in the neighboring countries of Eastern and Central Europe. Russia does not supply other critical goods.

However, this may be a covert support for the Fidesz party led by Orbán. For example, in 2017 Lajos Simicska, a former financier and “oligarch of Fidesz”, stated that in 2014 Orbán wanted to buy one of the most popular TV channels in Hungary, RTL Klub, which is owned by a German media company. Despite the fact that the media asset was valued at EUR 300 million, the Hungarian prime minister seemed to say: “No problem, Rosatom will buy it for me.”
Russian war in Ukraine is dressing down the Orbán-Putin intelligence/ lobby relations.