Fake Food

General healthcare discussion, and Obamacare news.
Please note that specific help and support for Gregory Allan's book "How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance" must be directed to the private Forum used for that purpose.
editor
Site Admin

Fake Food

Post by editor »

I can't help being continually surprised about how uneducated people are as to what they're willing to put in their bodies.

A few days ago I was in a grocery store, buying half-and-half for my coffee. In the cooler, on the shelf next to the half-and-half, was "Fat Free Half-n-Half".

I immediately laughed out loud. Can anyone here tell me, what is the only thing of value in milk and cream?

Drumroll.......

The butterfat. So, when you take all the butterfat out of milk or cream, what do you have left? Basically water. Of course it has to look like milk or cream or you can't be duped into buying it, so they add a few chemicals.

I looked at the ingredients posted on the label: "Water, corn syrup, sugar, potassium benzoate, natural and artificial flavors, [and some other chemicals I don't remember]."

The ingredients for the half-and-half I bought: Milk, cream.

I also don't understand people who buy lowfat milk. Let me repeat: the only thing of value in milk is the butterfat. So why would you pay as much, or even anywhere close to as much for lowfat milk as for regular? Even regular milk doesn't have as much butterfat in it as lowfat used to have, back when the dairy industry started this lie.

If you want lowfat milk, save your milk container, buy one gallon of regular milk, pour half in the saved container, fill up both with water, Viola!

But with that fake half-and-half, people don't even have a chance. There's nothing real in it, ever.

Seriously, people?
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
notmartha

Re: Fake Food

Post by notmartha »

Fat free half and half in twig coffee artificially sweetened with a coal tar derivative …the perfect cup of John (Doe). And for a wonderfully Orwellian breakfast, have some scrambled egg-like product, fried lab meat , and bromated and chlorinated hair bread smothered in plastic. Yum.

Isaiah 1:21-22 (KJV)
21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water: