Fighting for CPS/DHS Policy Reform in Iowa

The most numerous and, collectively, the most powerful form of government on earth is the family. This is why worldly governments are so obsessed with destroying and undermining families.
iridescentalchemyst

Fighting for CPS/DHS Policy Reform in Iowa

Post by iridescentalchemyst »

Despite providing the court with a years worth of clean drug tests (including a hair test), my rights were wrongfully terminated to my two sons. My lawyer just kept telling me to keep my head down and keep doing what they told me to do. I maintained a home for the duration of my case, and held down a job. I attended treatment and was present for every visit. I even have the CFSP worker recorded in a phone conversation saying that he had no safety or health concerns for my children while they were in my care. But the judge invalidated my test results, saying I faked them and coloring my hair altered the results of the hair test.

My boys were placed with a military foster family TWO HOURS away from where I was living at the time. In hindsight, I see how the cognitive biases exhibited by the "legal" team. I see the alienating behaviors and thought reform tactics used on my sons to progressively phase me out of their lives. And I see how the system is designed around decades old propaganda, scare tactics, and fear mongering instead of evidence based protocols to SUPPORT and empower families. It is a big old circlejerk of bullshit and corruption to keep these people in positions of authority to destroy families when I wouldn't let them take care of my dog!

I have my master's degree in nursing and I worked in the community as a nurse case manager for 16 years, mostly in pediatrics. I am appalled at what the department got a way with doing, and my heart aches for parents that didn't have the same resources. I know that I have endured this because I am meant to be a strong voice for families that weren't able to advocate for themselves. I will never stop fighting for justice for my children and my family.

I am working to unite a group and find a lawyer that has the balls to take on this corrupt institution! By their own in admission, in required documentation submitted to the federal government in order to qualify for the blood money they collect, they are essentially failing in every one of the outcomes they purportedly work to meet. If you would like more information, please visit my website and contact me. http://www.ashleymarie.life
https://iridescentalchemyst.wordpress.com

If you are able to recommend a legal team. I would greatly appreciate it.